Post by Karen »

theopor_COD wrote:
vote WhoMe

Not bolding votes - heinous crime.
WhoMe? wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Vote: whome?
Yes, you!
I wish i had a pund for eveytime someone used that in random voting. Hell I wish I had a pound for everytime YOU used that in random voting :D
vote WhoMe

1) scummy to give the first random vote;
2) thinks he was "random" voted (not paying attention to posts);
3) "not bolding votes - heinous crime."
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:11 am

Post by Karen »

1) it is, especially when the nerves get you, and you forget to bold your vote.
2) he "thinks he was 'random' voted" he didn't address theopor_COD's point. meaning he totally thought it was random. meaning he didn't read the post. meaning not helpful, possibly scum.
3) i reckon.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:47 pm

Post by Karen »

flyinghawk: we are going to lynch you next.

love,
karen
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by Karen »

FOS: ChocolateAttack
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:17 am

Post by Karen »

Cephrir wrote:She's serious!?
I am a serious
"townsperson"
(just look at my rank by my avatar).

The point I was raising for everyone to see, is that theopor_COD's vote was NOT random (as some people are claiming). He did say his vote "wasn't serious," but maybe he caught something?

Something along the lines of, "after just receiving his role as scum, WhoMe?'s fingers were shaking so bad as he was attempting to post his first vote that he totally forgot to bold."

now, it can be noted that i've only posted half a dozen or so times, but how many times did I forget to bold a vote, unvote, fos, or anything else?

that's right, zero.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:19 am

Post by Karen »

Twomz wrote:
Vote: Karen
for crap logic... mainly the whole "scummy to give first random vote" thing.
this is addressed by my post #49:

no one ever said it was a random vote, only the accused was attempting to pass it off as random.

you need to read everyone's posts before paraphrasing what I said, since it is totally misleading. also, just a suggestion, use the quote button, paraphrasing is not helpful for the town (e.g. this case).
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:25 am

Post by Karen »

ChocolateAttack wrote:1) Not really a reason. No one give first random vote then how the game will start?
2) yes, it is, mine was a random vote. My random vote tend to fall for someone with name that i can make fun of.
3) I forgot to bold my vote once

Karen point against Whome? was a little harsh and somewhat scummy.

Unvote: Whome?

Vote: Karen
1) this is obvious.
2) thank you for admitting your vote was random, but i fail to see how that apply's to SOMEONE ELSE'S VOTE.
3) you n00b!!! (j/k, but see a point about myself I addressed in post #49)

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Karen wrote:
FOS: ChocolateAttack
For wat?
for defending someone who has already given questionable defense on himself, and also showing you don't read everyone else's post (or you do, but just don't comprehend) (read post #49 and point #2, above, in this post).
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:32 am

Post by Karen »

Twomz wrote:
Karen wrote:
theopor_COD wrote:
vote WhoMe

Not bolding votes - heinous crime.
WhoMe? wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Vote: whome?
Yes, you!
I wish i had a pund for eveytime someone used that in random voting. Hell I wish I had a pound for everytime YOU used that in random voting :D
vote WhoMe

1)
scummy to give the first random vote
;
2) thinks he was "random" voted (not paying attention to posts);
3) "not bolding votes - heinous crime."

Bolded and italicized for emphasis... and I left a "the" out... how does that make my "paraphrase" wrong?

Try reading your own post before you tell me to read it. And I try not to put "the" in front of everything anyway... that's probably why I didn't include it ;).
LOL!

do you SERIOUSLY not read the forum, then try and accuse me of not reading? it should be OBVIOUS that my post is referring to WhoMe?'s reponse that theopor_COD's vote was random and scummy.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:35 am

Post by Karen »

thinktank wrote:
FoS: Karen

Your aggression combined with your confounding logic makes me suspicious. Not bolding doesn't necessarily make you mafia. It makes you careless.
my logic is clear. see post #51 and post #54. please do not be mislead by others' not reading of the forum and posting misleading posts about my posts.

i concur that not bolding doesn't necessarily make you mafia. my point is that it doesn't necessarily make you careless either. the possibility remains that the rush of adrenaline when one receives his/her scum role, they could possibly become careless.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:38 am

Post by Karen »

and for those who don't read the forum, thinktank's post #53 is NOT referring to me being careless, but is referring to WhoMe? being careless in post #7.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:06 pm

Post by Karen »

unvote. vote: Karen.

i give up, townspeople can't win this one. it's too stacked against us.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:34 pm

Post by Karen »

if you dislike my playing style, then you can request a replacement for me, or attempt to quicklynch me, like the scum you are.

after my role is revealed, i think my accusations against you will be taken more seriously.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:35 pm

Post by Karen »

EBWOP: oh, and i'm not saying all of you are scum! (just WhoMe?)
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:47 pm

Post by Karen »

WhoMe? wrote:Must be a spankingly good town role to give you information on people when we had a daystart.

confirm vote Karen.
confirm vote Karen.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:50 am

Post by Karen »

i think one of my goals, above all else, is to get everyone talking and keep them involved.

secondary to this goal, is to determine who is scum with the least number of nights having passed.

consider my stance, i only know my role. thus, i have to actively engage a number of people to determine their role in relation to mine.

let's say i have a diabolical wager with someone to determine scum in the least number of nights possible, depending on the number of scum/townies/total with a spread to cover the number of nights passed.

in which case, i might have played a few games in my time, so i'm not suffering from a case of inexperience. nor, am i n00b enough not to play other games in a similar style to build my persona.

above all else, i love each and every one of your very much.

i will say again, i am a townie, and regardless if you are going to bandwagon me to death, i hope i have elicited enough conversation to make it much easier for my fellows in the long run.

and thank you so much! i need everyone to keep posting, to fuel my information in terms of the diabolical wager.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:22 am

Post by Karen »

Dead Rikimaru wrote:
FOURTH VOTECOUNT

Karen
(7) - Flyinghawk , ChocolateAttack , WhoMe? , Twomz , Green Day , Karen , davidangelsummers

UltimaAvalon
(2) - UltimaAvalon , Honary Hitchhiker
YogurtBandit
(2) - Blight , thinktank
FeRnAnDo
(2) - Kison , Sonicpulsar
Davidangelsummers
(2) - dybeck , curiouskarmadog
Cephrir
(1) - FeRnAnDo
Kison
(1) - Cephrir

Not voting
(3):YogurtBandit , SPAG , theopor_COD
i think our knowing the names in red should help out the town IMMENSELY. =]
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:52 am

Post by Karen »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
side note: your name is in red too.

well if you care about the town and want to see conversation continue remove the vote on yourself.
side note noted. i think it's ok, until we get to L-1 or so. personally, i wish the scum would just be obvious and try and quicklynch me right now.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:13 pm

Post by Karen »

unvote: Karen.

Vote: WhoMe?

obviously Karen is a townie, and i think her play helps us, especially post #102. my vote is on WhoMe? due to prior logic raised by Karen, WhoMe?'s bandwagoning of karen (he addmitted in post #92), and also in post #92 he wants the first day to be over sooner rather than later, ostensibly to prevent little gems of wisdom (e.g. post #102) from surfacing, that will surely strike down his scum faction.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:20 am

Post by Karen »

i really love this thread.

since i know i'm a townie, i almost want to be quicklynched, just so the other townies on my bandwagon will feel like idiots.

or newbs.

i do know that there are most likely a huge number of scum on the bandwagon, but there's just that one of two townies that are really dropping the ball, and i just feel sorry for their incompetence.

in a side effort to be helpful, i think i should reemphasize the fact that probably over 50% of my current bandwagon are scum. it's a pretty strong tell to be chasing me so hard with such flimsy evidence, that i think my polarizing play has really helped us out!

i really feel as if i've contributed significantly, and if i die, it will not have been in vain.

in fact, i'm literally patting myself on my back since i'm certain i've done so well.

dang, i'm a dominant townie.

and beautiful too.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:23 am

Post by Karen »

Karen wrote:i really love this thread.

since i know i'm a townie, i almost want to be quicklynched, just so the other townies on my bandwagon will feel like idiots.

or newbs.

i do know that there are most likely a huge number of scum on the bandwagon, but there's just that one of two townies that are really dropping the ball, and i just feel sorry for their incompetence.

in a side effort to be helpful, i think i should reemphasize the fact that probably over 50% of my current bandwagon are scum. it's a pretty strong tell to be chasing me so hard with such flimsy evidence, that i think my polarizing play has really helped us out!

i really feel as if i've contributed significantly, and if i die, it will not have been in vain.

in fact, i'm literally patting myself on my back since i'm certain i've done so well.

dang, i'm a dominant townie.

and beautiful too.
i didn't want this gem to be lost at the bottom of page 5!
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by Karen »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Yes! i think that by claiming town, Karen can really be scum and im voting her off.
are you a complete newbie, or just a super-newbie?
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by Karen »

Cephrir wrote:You're not one to talk about being a newbie.
why not, it seems fairly certain you don't play under any other accounts, meaning i know your join date and that you're much more newbie than i am.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by Karen »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Right cus....you know, he's been here almost a year, and you been here less than a month....you're right, he is newer
that's right, i see your point... this account i'm posting with has been here less than a month. wait a sec, what is your point again?
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:26 pm

Post by Karen »

wow, flyinghawk, that was an awesome summary!

it really does sum up quite well what seems to be going on, albeit from your perspective.

do please allow me these humble corrections:
Flyinghawk wrote:She also mistakenly thought that the vote on Whome wasn't random(though it was) and so when Whome stated that it was random, she stated that Whome was not reading posts, which was another scumtell. She implied that this was enough to prove Who me was scum.
the vote on WhoMe? was not random. i don't think i'm mistaken when i see that someone voted for WhoMe? for a specific reason (which eliminates the possibility of randomness).

a great example of a random vote, would be to use a random number generator, assign everyone a number, roll the die, and probably even post the results of that die roll. i think that method would probably be the best estimation at random (which, i'm not really sure how it comes about, and please someone correct me if i'm wrong, but it has something to do with taking the number of milliseconds or something from the difference b/t now and 1960, i'm honestly not sure where i heard that, but you can probably google howto get a random number, maybe like "Math.random();" or something along those lines).

so, a long story short, i must again say that the vote on WhoMe? was not random.

if you're new to this game, and want to take a look at what i'm referring to, check out a newbie game:
viewtopic.php?t=5822&start=0&postdays=0 ... highlight=
and look at posts #14 and #15.

#14 will give you a pretty good idea howto use random, and #15, shows the results of a random vote.

i'm sorry i had to refer you to a newbie game, but there just are too many people who don't know what's going on on this game.

on another note, your last sentence implies that i'm implying some things. i think i'm pretty good at stating my mind, and i don't need people guessing at what i'm "implying." just read my posts! it's all there in plain sight.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:03 am

Post by Karen »

dybeck wrote:Out of interest, what is an alt
it refers to an alternate account.

someone might play one just to try out new strategies, create a blank metagaming slate, and completely frustrate newbies in the game.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:09 am

Post by Karen »

i have no idea what sort of person would do that, but maybe:
curiouskarmadog wrote:experienced players
??
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #27) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:03 am

Post by Karen »

unvote: WhoMe?

vote: Karen.

go scum!!!
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #28) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:28 am

Post by Karen »

Twomz wrote: CKD, he did not really say that it was fun for the scum, more that it was fun for the game as a whole (amirite?). Also, I take that as a she is not going to get replaced gesture...
naw, i'm still here. the town doesn't deserve a replacement for how bad they've played (including myself, i guess).
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:36 pm

Post by Karen »

i do not have a "jester" role.

roleclaiming is bad:
1) it helps the scum figure some things out before going to NK.
2) it helps town out, b/c this is the worst way to find out how bad they really were. lynching someone with such strong gut instinct in their heart, but then finding out how wrong they really were.
3) i'm satisfied both ways.

i'll pick up prods if they come, but lurking until my lynch, again, through which i will derive IMMENSE satisfaction.
Karen
Karen
Goon
Karen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:37 am

Post by Karen »

sweet!

go scum!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”