davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #43 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:38 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

Yep, yep, yep..This game is going to be interesting ..
Dybeck has a vote on me...huh...Thier is a suprise. Like the time George Michael said he was actually gay.
Karen, takes this
FOS
for your strange play and please explain your FOS on Attack .......
PS
VOTE MY AVATAR OVER YOURS
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #83 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:11 pm

Karen,If your town, how do you really think voteing yourself is going to help? Your scum or just plain bad at this...Say your proved right, will anyone respect you? No, thier just think you played badly and the scum will be rubbing thier hands in glee.
VOTE KAREN
Which pains me cuz your Avatar will be missed...

Green Day, where abouts in NZ are you from? I just come back from thier with my girlfriend (see avatar) Its Awsome and a little like Norway but on a HUGE scale
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #137 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:35 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:ummm, anyone think this Karen lynch is too easy? Seems like there is a rush of voting, pushing, and bandwagoning and someone who appears to be a newbie. By my count she is at 7 votes (or -4 to lynch). WIth between 4-6 scum (2 teams of three or 2 teams of two?) This lynch will happen quickly and Day 1 will be over....Do you really want Day 1 over so fast?

unvote spag
vote davidangelsummers

I understand everyone else's vote (maybe not green day's) on Karen, but the reasons you provide are weak at best. You are voting for her because she is voting for herself..How does that help mafia? If you are voting for her and she comes up scum, does that mean you are “scum or just plain bad at this?”
If you are such a pro at this game, you know a quick Day 1 does not help us.
If anyone reads this post, it sounds like he already knows Karen is town. Huge Scum tell in this post town.

[/quote]nching
Way off being a pro, but if karen is town then she should want town to win,right? " If shes town and gets lynched then that helps mafia, right? ....if im missing something then please fill me in
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #163 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:42 pm

dybeck wrote:Can somebody please summarize the case for Karen in one post for me?
dybeck wrote:If that's the best case you have on someone by Page 7, it's time to explore some new lines of enquiry.
Which line do you suggust we take Dybeck? you seem to want the town to do all your dirty work :roll:
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #165 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:11 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:
Way off being a pro, but if karen is town then she should want town to win,right? " If shes town and gets lynched then that helps mafia, right? ....if im missing something then please fill me in
Everyone wants to see a better case for scum day 1(other than Karen)?...here it is. First his vote against Karen.
davidangelsummers wrote:Karen,If your town, how do you really think voteing yourself is going to help? Your scum or just plain bad at this...Say your proved right, will anyone respect you? No, thier just think you played badly and the scum will be rubbing thier hands in glee.
VOTE KAREN
Which pains me cuz your Avatar will be missed...
This post almost acts like he knows that Karen is town. He doesn’t even actually put a case forward against Karen. He just states that the mafia will be “rubbing their hands with glee” at her death. Why is that? Because maybe she is a town? She might be acting like the village idiot (VI), but she is could still be town.

Someone asked, if Karen’s posts are helping the town. Yeah, I now think they are. She is an easy lynch. Just looks at everyone voting for her (like David) that doesn’t give a reason and just wants Day 1 over. Ask yourself town, who would like Day 1 over fast. Now look at David's most recent post..

“" If shes town and gets lynched then that helps mafia, right? ....if im missing something then please fill me in”

She is going to get lynched because people like you…Why are you voting for the easiest lynch here to push? I think you are scum. You still never address why you want to have a quick Day 1….All you do is say if Karen gets lynched, she is helping the mafia?..How is she helping the mafia?..because she is town?…I hope everyone see this for what it is..crap logic, being spun by someone who REALLY IS acting like scum.
er ok, but im still keeping my vote till something better comes along. Stop acting like shes on the verge of being lynched. She 5 players away! (Now that shes unvoted herself!) The fact that people cant see why people are looking at Karen must be crazy. She might as well have walked in a room, got naked and sung Ive got a lovely bunch of coconut. Everything from her avatar to her posts are screaming "look at me" and I am. Get over it. If anyone seems to KNOW Karen is town its you..In fact, balls to it .I will
unvote OMGUS VOTE curiouskarmadog
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #175 (isolation #5) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:07 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
She is going to get lynched because people like you…Why are you voting for the easiest lynch here to push? I think you are scum. You still never address why you want to have a quick Day 1….All you do is say if Karen gets lynched, she is helping the mafia?..How is she helping the mafia?..because she is town?…I hope everyone see this for what it is..crap logic, being spun by someone who REALLY IS acting like scum.
ok,My problem with Karen was just that she voted for herself. I have never been a fan of such actions so I voted for her and called her bluff(Name a person that hasnt heard someone go "your regret lynching me) . I NEVER said I wanted the quick Lynch and I had not voted anyone randomly and a bit (and I mean a BIT) of pressure on a player that wants to kill herself isnt as bad as YOU make out.. Now if votes started pileing on her I would have been very suspicious, but they didnt ..I know that you want everyone to think she nearly got lynched but she was 6 away. Now please tell me how voting for her self helped? Its starting to annoy me ...(appolgies for my crap english its a Norwiegian thing)
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #220 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:48 pm

[quote="Tarhalindur"]
davidangelsummers: Davidangelsummers jumped onto the Karen wagon with poorer reasoning than most, and one of his early responses looked like he might be scum trying to give off the aura of being comfortable with being voted.
Major FoS: davidangelsummers
; this may be upgraded to a vote in the near future.

[quote]

Tar, Can you post the earlyer responce please so I can defend myself.
Plus, you do point out that applying pressure is the best way to go and thats what I was trying to do..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #230 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:18 pm

So we got people for and against the idea of Karen..but no Karen ..When we do hear from her shes for the lynch of herself..confussed? Me too..Find out here, same mafia page, same mafia channel
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #244 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:39 am

I say we ask Karen to be replaced . If Karen says No then she cant be good for town.Cuz shes wants to commit harry carry.Im sure even "I got your back Karen no matter what you do" KarmaDog can argue with that.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #339 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:03 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Cephrir wrote:Way to be oppurtunistic, CKD. I'm done arguing with you. I don't think any amount of explanation will get you to understand a single logical thing that anyone says.
jesus, I am scum when I dont vote karen because I think she is an idiot town, but I am oppurntunistic when I think you are scum and vote you..

cant have it both ways.
ZONEACE wrote:
Clearly the wolves are inexperienced.

FOS anyone who's joined in last 6 months
what happened to my reply? And I think if we took a poll, your play would be voted inexperienced at best.
and the im rubber your glue award goes to.....
as much as I dislike Karma and his constant biteing I have to take one thing in to account. Cephrir has Voted\fosed both Karma\Dybeck and I reckon at least one of them is genuine ..So
FOS Cephrir
[/b]
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #365 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:48 am

Cephrir wrote:
There's a difference between thinking I may be wrong and thinking I'm scum. Just so you know.
CKD wrote:well post why my points are not valid, I think they are...dont dismiss them because you dont have a valid response
That's not why your points are being dismissed, FYI.
Thats why I didnt vote just Fosed....
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #388 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:28 am

Kison wrote:
Unvote

Vote : GreenDay

I don't think the position on Karen's wagon has a lot to do with whether or not someone is going to be scum. I'd guess there were multiple scum either on the wagon or supporting it, but GreenDay
s indirect support for the wagon while trying to cover it up the next day is more bothersome to me, whether or not the Karen lynch was one I think was justified.
Are you choosing this wagon over the Cephrir wagon or just plain voteing green day? ....(I will explain why im asking)
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #391 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:45 am

WhoMe? wrote:
unvote

I need to read up on Cephrir and Greenday, then I will decide where to put my vote.
Should you not explain why your unvoting Dybeck..? What changed your mind?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #398 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:51 pm

killerbob wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:
Kison wrote:
Unvote

Vote : GreenDay

I don't think the position on Karen's wagon has a lot to do with whether or not someone is going to be scum. I'd guess there were multiple scum either on the wagon or supporting it, but GreenDay
s indirect support for the wagon while trying to cover it up the next day is more bothersome to me, whether or not the Karen lynch was one I think was justified.
Are you choosing this wagon over the Cephrir wagon or just plain voteing green day? ....(I will explain why im asking)
davidangelsummers wrote:
WhoMe? wrote:
unvote

I need to read up on Cephrir and Greenday, then I will decide where to put my vote.
Should you not explain why your unvoting Dybeck..? What changed your mind?
It seems to me that david is asking for explanation from others for changing their votes or placing them in the first place when he has yet in day 2 to make a case himself. He FoSed Cephrir for voting/FoSing Karma and Dybeck but not giving reasons against those votes/FoS's. So david has moved up on my scummy list and deserves this:

FoS: davidangelsummers
I was interested cuz I was looking at both wagons and some of the people on the Green where also on the Karen wagon..Those on the Cephrir where not. So I thought a town player chooseing the Green wagon out the two would look a bit scummy. Or is this just more DAS crap lodgic..its been known
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #399 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:54 pm

Killer Bob, Dont you think people should explain thier unvotes as well as thier votes?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #401 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:47 pm

Killer Bob
And while we are at it, I would like to see the answer Kison has to your question.
I wanted to wait till he answered b4 I gave my theory and while I was waiting, I thought I would post the Dybeck question.
I get the point about the 2 cents but surley not posting at all is even more of a sin..Although calling people New and idiots is not going to encourge people to post---*looks at Dybeck*
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #415 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:50 am

curiouskarmadog wrote: Davidsummers, jumping on the Karen wagon for no reason, then attacking me for not attacking Karen, then lurking the rest of the day out.

Lets break this down:
I had a reason for voting Karen you just dont think its a good reason..
I would have voted anyone in any game voteing for them selfs that early day 1 and I wanted her replaced if anything...
I attacked you for attacking me ...hense the OMGUS vote ..I have not voted you today cuz you where right about the Karen wagon ...but I look forward to your posts cuz I can tell your going to be a pain in my ass town or not..ow...dont lurk, just dont really do weekends at the mo..Girlfriend back from Norway. Look at the pic ..You would not do weekends either..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #417 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:21 am

ZONEACE wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote: Girlfriend back from Norway. Look at the pic ..You would not do weekends either..
Oh shit, i thought that was Pink.
lol....I was only meant to have this avatar up till she got back..So I got to find a new one..I wonder if people have been thinking I like pink for the last couple of months..Could explain a lot..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #427 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:55 am

Green Day wrote:Like
DavidAngelSummers
said
I was interested cuz I was looking at both wagons and some of the people on the Green where also on the Karen wagon..Those on the Cephrir where not. So I thought a town player chooseing the Green wagon out the two would look a bit scummy. Or is this just more DAS crap lodgic..its been known
The scum are voting for me.
Greenday, poeple are looking for a bit more content and I dont think thier going to get it..
VOTE Greenday
Till I get something more concrete from you ..que ckd and his "Crap reason for voteing post..."
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #449 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:00 pm

dybeck wrote:I think that there are several scum on Green Day's wagon.
I Agree with you and I was going to Vote for Cephrir but you cant ignore the fact that greenday is being like a rabbit caught in the headlights.. He needs to explain him self. I dont want a quick lynch today.
ZONEFACE
man you reek of scum..Can someone else unvote greenday ..hes a bit to close..I cant as I said I would not unless he came up with something concrete..and tag team Dybeck and Ckd will have my neck...
All about as scummy as each other
1)Greenday
2)Zoneface
3)Cephrir

Plus...Guys...go check every game me and Dybeck have ever been in and see which guy he votes for...lol...Dybeck your also a pain in my ass..Im telling Sissel
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #450 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:04 pm

Thats was a FOS on ZONEFACE
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #468 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:35 pm

ZONEACE wrote:he's at -3 cause Chocolate Attack unvoted (at david's request even though david didn't think he should have to unvote himself.)
No your 100% right I did not want to take of my vote till I get some content out of Greenday. Cuz otherwise I would be back tracking and it would have been picked up.
A big part of me wants to Vote Cep cuz I want to see if Dybeck and Ckd can be right twice.
Zoneface you seem to want this day over quick and that does not sit well with me. People always think my playing style is wierd. Check my last Newbie ..Go on have a read.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #469 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:40 am

See ya Monday guys..I will answer any questions then..ta
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #495 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:12 am

ZONEACE wrote:
unvote
just so that nothing happens before we can actually discuss this.
What de what now? It was your vote that put him so close in the first place! Please post something Greenday..Your looking more and more guilty. Like your maybe trying to think of a fake claim.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #531 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:33 am

good questions, indeed, sir?????? :P
Right, I reckon greenday is scum but he cant think of anything to say..im away at the weekend...and im still waiting ...
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #586 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:08 am

dybeck wrote:Lynching Green Day is slightly less idiotic than Karen, but this day is FAR from over. Let's see what happens when his replacement posts his defence. To suggest that we should lynch before a replacement is found is just likely to leave us in the dark again tomorrow.

Mod
: Can we cancel this deadline please?
Why do you think two players have not responded? Looks to me like Thorn agreed to replace and then saw his role and the arguement against him then scarpered.
I am happy for today to go on but I am really not happy about the situation they have left ..and I wont forget it either..Which is what some people seem to want to do..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #630 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:12 pm

*To the tune of how many times*
How many times can a role not post before we all realise they are scum?
The answer my friends is trying to vote in
The answer is trying to vote in...

All together now....
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #694 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:10 pm

An apology:
Sorry to all you guys that are actully participating in this game..I would like to say im really ill but I think I have man flu. Im being sent home again today and will hopefully be back tomorrow..I understand I have to be replaced..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #698 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:45 am

davidangelsummers wrote:
A big part of me wants to Vote Cep cuz I want to see if Dybeck and Ckd can be right twice.
I wish I had listened to myself yesturday.
VOTE CEPHRIR
.Im sure I will get a lot of CAPITAIL LETTERS but I just dont see how you can point the finger at someone for being right. I did not lisen twice and I was wrong. I wont make it a third
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #759 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:01 pm

dybeck wrote:Of course it's perfectly valid.

It doesn't help you to decide whether or not to vote him, and it wouldn't srtand up in a court of law. But we all need to vote the person we think it most likely to be scum. And if all we have to go on is instinct and hunches, then that's how we vote.
Struggling to add some content.. Are we really arguing over gut shot voteing? Shouldn’t Cephir be arguing for his life right now?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #834 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:42 pm

Forgive me for not jumping on this bandwagon quite yet. Thats 6 townies dead and we lynched 3 of them. Im going to check if anyone has been on all three wagons. Then im going to lisen to the claim and then im going to vote for the person I think is scum.. im not going to lisen to anyone that say you can lynch me if....... been thier done that, got it wrong.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #835 (isolation #31) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:55 pm

Someone please correct me if im wrong but who me? was on all wagons..
FOS WHO ME
Discuss
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #839 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:05 am

WhoMe? wrote:hmm so Im being singled out by someone who was on 2 of the mislynches himself....
Your completely right, I want to go back to basics and although it looks like CKD maybe lycned ,I wanted to have another dicussion along side it. When I was looking I actully exspected it to be some-one else. I dont think that you have been that scummy, hense the no vote but it did need pointing out and your reaction was interesting..
Thank you OOba for pointing out Peers, I do think he has a better case as he was a replacement. Saying that if the CKD vote is incorrect then Peers is on that vote too. As are you, Who me ..third vote too..untill I here the claim on CKD I cant make a proper judgement- I bet hes reading and waiting though.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #840 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:07 am

Sorry about the broken english its a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #846 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:24 am

cicero wrote:I think DavidAngerSummers and WhoMe are both scum. What this page helps us learn is that they probably aren't scumBUDDIES.
I see lots of your suggestions for and against people. I even see come contradictions (“Im stupid” ) and some back tracking ( we should mass claim, ow no we shouldn’t ) What I don’t see is a vote(Yes my vote is also not in, but ive said when and why)…Why did you not put a vote on me,
Even though you think im scum? Cuz you need town around….que your vote
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #881 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:23 pm

I say we are win, win. We need to lynch mafia right ?and it does not matter if CKD is telling the truth or not he has to give up a scum..If hes town then he needs to lynch scum and if hes scum he needs to show hes Town so he needs to lynch scum. Argue the toss tomorrow.Pressure on Who me and see what happens. Back to Basics. Does this make sense to anyone else but me?
VOTE WHO ME
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #882 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:29 pm

Peers wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Peers wrote:
Theory: We have one Wolf Cop, one Mafia Cop, one Mafia Protector, and one Wolf Protector... who is dead. Sorcerer is a false claim designed to appear as useful as possible in hopes that his "I won't survive the night, wait and see!" gamble works.
what is this theory based on?

maybe my claim?
Partially. It was also partially based on my making a mistake.

I forgot -- dybeck's dead. He was the doc. The question is -- was he the Mafia-only doc? Or was he an anyone-doc?

If he was Mafia-only... then your claim actually makes a great bit of sense. If he was anyone, then yours makes a lot less sense -- in a game with faction-only docs, why include -two- anyone-docs? But if there were two faction-specific, and one anyone-but-only-every-other-day...

... dammit, it makes sense to me. Sorry, man.

Unvote
FOS[\b] Of course it makes sence you have to unvote. Your smart enough to know that if CKD is telling the truth, then after Who Me your a dead man.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #883 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:30 pm

sorry about the triple post. Im not smart enough to do the
FOS peers
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #886 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:39 pm

WhoMe? wrote:nights with fewer than 2 kills. That means that the scum team(s) have information on the other scum (or protective roles got lucky) Anyone who is a little too on the ball when hunting scum, could well be a scum of the opposing team. Just something to chew on.
Dude your hanging yourself here. I have no idea who the scum are targeting thats why I had to go back to basics and choose the most scummy. Which I think is the guy who has lynched the most town. I am aware that some people might know too much.I am also aware now of why Cephir and Dybeck got so frustrated with the supose town. Only one way out of this-Lynch right! and if that gets me killed so be it..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #893 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:49 am

ZONEACE wrote:Not to mention he can easily fake verification of his role by having the his scum group not kill on the next odd night. wango bango, he claims he protected someone.
Zoneface forgeting about CKD for a minute , what do you think about the who me situation?
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #983 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:46 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:actually you know...
unvote

Tar was much more scummier with his vote, unvote, vote crap

need to give the game another solid reread....
NOW, you need to give it a re-read......
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #987 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:11 am

Im confussed (again)

You post this:
IH wrote:So wait... there's three roles that protect against the wolves?

Wolfsbane and the two sorcerors?
Then you post this:
IH wrote:
Mod-What does a wolfsbane do?
If you already know that wolfbane protects against wolfs why do you need to ask the question. It could be construde as playing dumb.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #992 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:39 am

Tarhalindur wrote:
I don't buy that claim for a second. Protection on odd nights only? Sounds like a scum falseclaim to me, especially since I'm pretty sure I know who the real sorceror is.

Vote: Curiouskarmadog
LOCK ON: Curiouskarmadog
Tarhalindur wrote: Hmm... that fits with my information. You're probably telling the truth - and unless I'm very much mistaken about the flavor I received, you blocked the wolf NK night 2.

Unvote, Vote: Peers for much the same reason that I went after CKD.
I dont bye the claim for a seconed? hmmm that fits in with my information? Lock on then change to peers..Im not sure even you know what your on about.
I really cant belive people are getting away with being sooo scummy...
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #993 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:40 am

ooba wrote:
Tar wrote: I don't buy that claim for a second. Protection on odd nights only? Sounds like a scum falseclaim to me,
especially since I'm pretty sure I know who the real sorceror is.

Can't believe i missed this .. Bolding mine .. Could you explain this too?
Left my post up and grabbed a coffee...only just saw this after post
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1006 (isolation #44) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:10 am

ooba wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:Okay, now that I have free time, claim time it is.

I'm a nerfed version of the Watcher (the "sees how many people target my target, including me" version). I also get flavor, giving me a clue as to what roles targeted my target (it's pretty obvious flavorwise when a scumbag attacks someone).

N1 I targeted CKD, as far as I can tell nobody targeted him besides me).
N2 I targeted CKD (again), I saw two people target CKD, one of whom was clearly a were
w
olf.
N3 I targeted Peers, and saw him attacked by a werewolf. CKD's claimed N3 protect was not Peers, hence my suspicion that Peers is scum - specifically mafia scum.

Note: I originally thought that the other player who targeted CKD N2 was a stronger investigative role, probably Seer (given that my role is comparatively weak), but a sorceror pair makes sense as well. I also suspect that there is a weakened Tracker somewhere in the game, but I can't be sure about that.
Now if your claim is true - you are a valuable pro town role .. Why would you make comments like this (bolded below) which gives away information that you are possibly a power role , as it was quite obv. CKD would have been lynched when you made that vote?
Tar wrote:I don't buy that claim for a second. Protection on odd nights only? Sounds like a scum falseclaim to me,
especially since I'm pretty sure I know who the real sorceror is.

My own feeling is that you're scum who was just breadcrumbing your entire false claim right there for the next day .. I haven't played many games here so i can't say for sure but the flavor wise info for every person you tracked does seem a bit far fetched .. On the whole , i think you're werewolf who targeted peers on Night 3 rather than town and using this as a good chance to false claim your way to make us believe you are town ..

Well you being town or wolf doesn't change the fact that peers is scum ..

Unvote
Vote : Peers
I see what your saying here. I was also was not suprised that who me and Zoneace jumped on with out looking at the possibility of Tar lying. They where so sure CKD was scum. .
but again either way, tar hasd to look like hes telling the truth so I think Peers is scum.
UNVOTE, VOTE PEERS
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1153 (isolation #45) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:27 am

QFT. I think we should look atleast look into the possibility of lynching the person who peers marked today - Eliminating one scum group and reducing Night kill numbers is good for town ...
How do you know he is going to mark just one person? I thought he was going to Mark them all? I would like a full list not just be fed one. The mafia will have obv had talked last night and im not going to play it thier way. The could have targeted some one last night, failed then look for a wolf or power role(could have been protected) for peers to set-up. Im happy if they hit a wolf but not so if they hit a power role. If they hit a wolf peers will try and save his ass again..if he hits a power role he will piss him self laughing.He was dead anyway. Town- please play this day right....You have let scum dominate this game.
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1155 (isolation #46) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:42 am

WhoMe? wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote: ... Town- please play this day right....You have let scum dominate this game.

hmm shouldn't that be WE have let wscum dominate.... are you not part of the town, was that a slip?
lol.Another week arguement from WhoMe, suprise.. I think I played my town role well yesturday, I come back from the weekend and someone is lynched (The same person you where very quick to believe) ..This game has all been about you and your scum buddys (thier you go choose my words carefully)pushing the town around. Today wont be one of those days..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1159 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 3:57 am

WhoMe? wrote:just reviewed again. Your stated case on me thus far consists solely of me being on all 3 mislynches. This would carry more weight if you yourself hadn't been on two of them....
Did you even read my last posts? Liek when I said I think its funny taht you jumped on peers without even thinking Tar was Lyeing? Why? Cuz you thought he had been caught and you needed to be on a correct lynch...and thats just one point..im sure thier are others...I shall re-read..I cant lynch you without town support..I cant get town support cuz mafia will always pretend to be town..so the way I see it is this. Peers tells all and we Lynch him..If he doesnt, we Lynch him..We take the info he does or does not give us and go into the next day one mafia down...will anyone agree.....I really hope so. Who Me, you defend your self but you dont seem to argue my ideas..
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1160 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:02 am

ooba wrote: Its not in peers best interest to lie here - He'll want another wolf dead right now .. He's not looking to set townies up when he can lynch wolves ..
[/quote]
How will he know hes a wolf and not a protected townie? You seem to be talking for PEERS ...You guys know way to much...DOES ANYONE AGREE??? anyone..am I stupid or mental? shall I be replaced ? im getting really ,really frustrated
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1172 (isolation #49) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:37 am

Peers wrote:Well, then. For the reason that we targetted him last night, he failed to die, and someone else has claimed BV, and the doc should have been smart enough to stay the heck out of it...

Vote: davidangelsummers
If you cant see through this then your crazy...iif your town just hold off and let scum pile on..Then your have your scum list...
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1175 (isolation #50) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:41 am

they went for the wrong guy..all you got was a plain townie...so you have just hurt your case..again town just let them lynch me.l.then re-read my posts..im off for the weekend (as always) dont really give a shit about this game now..lol...im off to get drunk....FRIDAY WOOOOOOOOOO
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1189 (isolation #51) » Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:04 am

davidangelsummers wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
I don't buy that claim for a second. Protection on odd nights only? Sounds like a scum falseclaim to me, especially since I'm pretty sure I know who the real sorceror is.

Tarhalindur wrote: Hmm... that fits with my information. You're probably telling the truth - and unless I'm very much mistaken about the flavor I received, you blocked the wolf NK night 2.

Unvote, Vote: Peers for much the same reason that I went after CKD.
I dont bye the claim for a seconed? hmmm that fits in with my information? Lock on then change to peers..Im not sure even you know what your on about.
I really cant belive people are getting away with being sooo scummy...
Im Pro wolf huh?

see ya ......Your arguments are as fruitless as Tom Cruises testys
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1231 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:25 am

I cant give you info that I dont have though if I where a wolf I would have, so I could take some pressure of my scum buddy....,good luck everybody...No point me trying to convince a town hell bent on killing thier own. Others tried and failed too..ah well..I nerver lurked..only available weekdays..Please read through some off my posts when im dead and try and see where im coming from. Then please lynch peers...HES scum!!!!!!!!!I Think IH might be a Werewolf and im sure Who me is scum
*poof* and in a puff of smoke he was gone
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #1239 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:37 pm

Kanaga wrote:I still think my vote on DAS is the right one. I agree with WhoMe?'s logic.
Why am I not dead yet? in the fine tradition of this town, I shall vote myself..
VOTE DAS

My guess fyi is that mafia (or doc) thought I had a power role or I was a werewolf. I dont think they exspected me to be a plain townie..I was playing a bit cocky and I reckon im right on all my targets so they needed to kill me..Either way they know im not mafia so they are playing with the casinos money..I cant wait to create a forum based on the fact a known scum lynched a townie and a claimed townie let him do it...lol

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”