ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:01 pm

Post by ChocolateAttack »

1) Not really a reason. No one give first random vote then how the game will start?
2) yes, it is, mine was a random vote. My random vote tend to fall for someone with name that i can make fun of.
3) I forgot to bold my vote once

Karen point against Whome? was a little harsh and somewhat scummy.

Unvote: Whome?

Vote: Karen
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:08 pm

Karen wrote:
FOS: ChocolateAttack
For wat?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:59 am

Karen wrote: Something along the lines of, "after just receiving his role as scum, WhoMe?'s fingers were shaking so bad as he was attempting to post his first vote that he totally forgot to bold."
Seriously! u really call this a reason?

I do read everyone post but none more scummier than you. What up with attaking everyone who fos you and calling them not reading posts. Don't think you r the only person who play this game. And you need to calm down, maybe u see thing more clearer that way.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:43 pm

After tonight, i will be away for more 24 hours because of school project, classes and work so plz do not prodding me if im away. I'll try to be on if i have time. C u guys later!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:32 am

Karen wrote:
unvote: Karen.

Vote: WhoMe?

obviously Karen is a townie, and i think her play helps us, especially post #102. my vote is on WhoMe? due to prior logic raised by Karen, WhoMe?'s bandwagoning of karen (he addmitted in post #92), and also in post #92 he wants the first day to be over sooner rather than later, ostensibly to prevent little gems of wisdom (e.g. post #102) from surfacing, that will surely strike down his scum faction.
Im back people! and im keeping my vote on Karen since her tone is disturbing and again, her post #98 and #102 are really hypocritical. Let say if she got lynch and because of post 102, mafia can use it as a stepping stone to lynch someone innocent.

Karen: just because people voted you, deosn't mean they scum. Ur post 102 was a bad reference, it doensn't help the town at all.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:10 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont buy it...our first day lynch should not be this easy...you dont find some of the votes on here...well, strange?...weak excuse? and explanations that paint her has bad town, not scum?
How is it seem to you if someone come up, claim to be town and damn persistent about it but doensn't give anything concrete reason or convincing logic but rather bashing at everybody who voted for her? Also, do u think Karen posts really helping town?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:15 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I dont buy it...our first day lynch should not be this easy...you dont find some of the votes on here...well, strange?...weak excuse? and explanations that paint her has bad town, not scum?
How is it seem to you if someone come up, claim to be town and damn persistent about it but doensn't give anything concrete reason or convincing logic but rather bashing at everybody who voted for her? Also, do u think Karen posts really helping town?
helping the town and being scum are two different things. Are your posts helping the town?
Yes! i think that by claiming town, Karen can really be scum and im voting her off.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:33 am

Karen wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Yes! i think that by claiming town, Karen can really be scum and im voting her off.
are you a complete newbie, or just a super-newbie?
I play quite a number of game already but not from this forum still i haven't encounter such dumb scum tatic like you.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:07 am

Honary Hitchhiker wrote:
Fos: Flyinghawk and thinktank
for taking lead right after Cephrir's suspiscion of Dybeck. Seriously it seems like your eager to push against Dybeck.
I understand your Fos but at this point, i think everyone will just trip out to see someone defend for Karen also, i think Dybeck over did it.
[/b]
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:41 am

what is wolfsbane anyway?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:26 pm

ZONEACE wrote:Ok, i gotta post again i've done some re-reading and I think all FOSing of cephrir is also a little suspicious. He hasn't done anything, atleast in my eyes, that is at all suspcious. He so far seems substantially protown.
dybeck wrote:EVERY SINGLE REASON QUOTED FOR LYNCHING KAREN HAS BEEN BASED UPON HER BEING A BAD PLAYER!

THIS DOES NOT MATTER ONE IOTA IN THE MATTER OF SCUM VS TOWN.

WHAT ARE YOU ALL NOT GETTING HERE?
Not all of the reasons for voting Karen are based on her being a bad player, just most of them. And also, like I said before, in games that start with day the first lynch is USUALLY town because we really have no solid info to go on, so even if Karen ISN'T scum (although i believe she actually is) why not make that first townie lynch a townie that isn't helping the town. Lynching a non-hellpful townie is better than lynching an active and possibly helpful townie inspite of a few suspcions.

so with that I'm gonna
VOTE KAREN

and
FOS that would be a vote if Karen weren't there on Dybeck
for his unending defense of the player that seems most scummy now.

and I'd just like to state one more time that lynching a BAD PLAYING townie day one, is better than lynching someone who bandwagons that BAD PLAYING townie because they are a BAD PLAYING townie. our best move right now is to get rid of karen because shes likely scum and even if she isn't she's not doing anything to help the town and likely won't be able to help us in the future.
Green Day wrote: Unvote I think I'm passed voting for WhoMe? at the moment. I have a small FOS on Karen, for reasons stated above by Zoneface. Sorry I haven't been talking much, I don't have enough time to do a detailed inquiry at the moment.
If your reason was stated by Zoneface then should there be a vote after Karen rather then a small fos? And what was your reason for fosing Karen? Zoneface think it better to lynch a BAD PLAYING townie but he believed Karen was scum. So which one is your reason?
GreenDay wrote:Reason for voting Karen.
She is very very defensive and is giving a major reaction. Almost asking to be voted for.
This quote is back fromt the beginning of the game and it is the thing that bug me the most because he did have a reason for voted Karen in the begining but then he unvoted her and later on with Zoneface explicit reasoning, he said he only have a small fos for her.

Your vote again Twomz was really ridiculous, there were eleven of us voted Karen. Yes, there will be some scum but there would be also some towns because of her bad play that leading to town votes town. But for you, it look more like you want us to vote for her because she was fosed everyone voted her, and your name is off the black list.

Vote: Green Day
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:30 am

Twomz wrote:Hai guys, posting this in all my games.

This morning my lappy would not turn on, I went to get it checked out and either the video card ($300 to fix) or the motherboard ($600) are broken. I do not have that kind of money, therefore I will be using college compies to access games in my extra time. My playing may be sporatic and I may not have time to make long meaningful posts for a while. I am working on the situation and will inform y'all whenever I have fixed the problem.

-Twomz
Lol! my comp broke about 10 days ago, the only internet access i have now is my school and my friend house so i wasn't been on much lately too. I actually got prodded on one other i game i play "sigh" but I think my comp should be back soon since i hear it was fixed from my big brother's friend.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:35 am

killerbob wrote:Wow that was a long read.

All that to say, I was noticing how a certain core group (Flyinghawk, ChocolateAttack, WhoMe?, and Twomz) had their votes in early and steadfast from the beginning (Flyinghawk from way back at post 35). Now I can understand FoSing someone to get them to back off on their vote based on "crap logic" and even going to the point of actually voting for them if they don't make a good defense. But for four people to remain that staunchly rooted in their vote for 10 pages of conversation is, in my mind, a red flag. Feel free to correct me or whatever you want, I might be right I might not. All I know from reading this thread twice is we can't let what happened yesterday happen again because I don't think the town can survive another self-lynching.

No votes or FoS's from me yet. I have some theories but I would like to see comments from other players who have not yet posted since the start of the day.
Ok! at first the reason i voted her because of her crap logic for voting whome?'s random vote, then her action made me into believing she is scum because she was fail to give me a case and still really persistent with what she got. Did you notice my conversation with her was more like an argument because of her action and taunting. Her tone was really aggressive yet doesn't make any sense or any logics then with her back and forth votes for herself. I don't see i can vote for anyone beside her so i keep my vote for her still the day end or (lynching).

It not neccessary for scum to spend their vote on Karen. As Zoneace said, the last 4 votes on Karen would be most suspicious but since 3 are dead, and proven innocent, it more likely Karen lynch was foresaw(don't know if foresaw are correct) by the scum and might be there wasn't alot of scum voting for her. So my suspicious is more lean toward those people who doesn't vote. (another reason for me to believe Green Day is scum, but i will go back and read wat Fernando's post as well)
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:49 am

ZONEACE wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Lol! my comp broke about 10 days ago, the only internet access i have now is my school and my friend house so i wasn't been on much lately too. I actually got prodded on one other i game i play "sigh" but I think my comp should be back soon since i hear it was fixed from my big brother's friend.

that could be an explanation for CA's lack of posting in the game, although it seems he's been posting fiarly regularly in his other games, although i don't know whther those posts were of any content as i didn't read them just checked the frequency.

So i'm gonna
FOS CA
as well.
I played 2 games beside this game and they are all mini game. During the time my comp was broke, the only internet access i have is at my friend house or at my school so the time i can play is limited. Those 2 games were slow and there were not alot of reading so i chose to play them instead, beside, i got prod in one of those game so everyday with my little time, i try to make a small post to show im still playing.

The game i got prod on:http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=200

Look at the time and date i post and you see it far apart from each other.

The game i most active on:http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=150

Look at how long is the game how long those post compare to this game
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:20 am

Green Day wrote:Like what?
So far you are the most scummy person in game. As the other people said, you need to build a case to defend yourself. You haven't make any post address to my post to you or any of my question so my vote will be on you until you give me any convincing reason to unvote you.

Curiouskarmadog, i don't have enough time to post the 3 scummiest people so i will come back and give you a post.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:07 pm

scummiest list

Green Day: didn't vote for the first day instead indirectly try to create more vote for Karen

Fernando: Is Kanaga replace Fernando? if yes then how come i can find any replacement note from mod. (also if Kanaga replace Fernando, he will not be in this list)

Don't have a third candidate atm.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:53 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:scummiest list

Green Day: didn't vote for the first day instead indirectly try to create more vote for Karen

Fernando: Is Kanaga replace Fernando? if yes then how come i can find any replacement note from mod. (also if Kanaga replace Fernando, he will not be in this list)

Don't have a third candidate atm.
so basically your scum list is one person?
Isn't that obvious? but i was thinking of Dybeck too but that was just gut feeling so i didn't list him. I look more into him when i have the time. Also, is that mean Kanaga is replace Fernando?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:38 am

davidangelsummers wrote:
dybeck wrote:I think that there are several scum on Green Day's wagon.
I Agree with you and I was going to Vote for Cephrir but you cant ignore the fact that greenday is being like a rabbit caught in the headlights.. He needs to explain him self. I dont want a quick lynch today.
ZONEFACE
man you reek of scum..Can someone else unvote greenday ..hes a bit to close..I cant as I said I would not unless he came up with something concrete..and tag team Dybeck and Ckd will have my neck...
All about as scummy as each other
1)Greenday
2)Zoneface
3)Cephrir

Plus...Guys...go check every game me and Dybeck have ever been in and see which guy he votes for...lol...Dybeck your also a pain in my ass..Im telling Sissel
No problem! i take my vote off Green Day for the time being since i want to hear more from him and a quick lynch is now bad for the town.

Unvote
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:17 am

[quote="Blight"
Also, I have to say that these posts by ChocolateAttack and DavidAngelSummers seem very odd:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:Can someone else unvote greenday ..hes a bit to close..I cant as I said I would not unless he came up with something concrete..and tag team Dybeck and Ckd will have my neck...
No problem! i take my vote off Green Day for the time being since i want to hear more from him and a quick lynch is now bad for the town.
Unvote
[/quote]

I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS since i think DAS was right about Green Day being too close to lynch. The longer the day time is the better for the town to be more precise in chosing their vote so i didn't want the day to end too quick and make another mistake like Karen. And what make you so sure that Green Day is scum.

about DAS didn't unvote Green Day, i
foms
this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:10 am

Sorry people! i have 2 mid term this week and a project, i have no time to play, i post this in all my game and i didn't make any reading but i try to come back right after i finish with my mid terms.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:07 am

dybeck wrote:Is there anyone who feels lynching Green Day would be a bad idea?
I do, this lynch not suppose to be this easy since the first person we got was town and lynching green day perhap will not be our wisest decision because if he turn out to be another stupid townie like Karen than "hallelujah hallelujah!"
Blight wrote:I've been happy with a Green Day lynch since day 1.
How can you be so sure that Green Day is scum? He didn't even explain himself. If he get replace than just wait until the replacement and what he has to say. You do contribute alot to the town but why do you so eager to lynch Green Day?
Blight wrote:Here's how it looked to me. DAS thinks Green Day is getting too many votes, but he chooses not to take his own vote off. Instead, he asks someone else to unvote. That was odd. Not incredibly scummy, but odd.

Then you come along and immediately comply to his request. It kind of seemed like you were buddying up to him...or possibly even taking orders. Either way, it just seemed odd.
Dude, it obvious that DAS reaction was odd, you don't need to repeat it over and over again.

I ain't taking order from anybody. Before, i didn't feel right when i saw green day with too many votes but DAS brough it up so i went and unvote him because it was like a "somebody agree with me" kind of thing. I didn't took it like an obey, order or anything. Beside, what good can i get for unvote Green Day? i better vote him of if he scum or town either way since this is werewolf and mafia.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:45 pm

Blight wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:I've been happy with a Green Day lynch since day 1.
How can you be so sure that Green Day is scum? He didn't even explain himself. If he get replace than just wait until the replacement and what he has to say. You do contribute alot to the town but why do you so eager to lynch Green Day?
I'm not so sure he's scum, but Green Day has been much scummier than Karen was. Yet, you seemed more eager to lynch Karen.
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:Here's how it looked to me. DAS thinks Green Day is getting too many votes, but he chooses not to take his own vote off. Instead, he asks someone else to unvote. That was odd. Not incredibly scummy, but odd.

Then you come along and immediately comply to his request. It kind of seemed like you were buddying up to him...or possibly even taking orders. Either way, it just seemed odd.
Dude, it obvious that DAS reaction was odd, you don't need to repeat it over and over again.
Uh...you said that you didn't see anything odd about your and DAS's post. I was just telling you what I found it odd about them.

Yes! i made a mistake in voted Karen but if you "actually" read my argument between me and her, you know i have no choice but to vote for her. Her action was scum and inconsistent so i have a strong reason to believe she was scum. Green Day is a similar case so i was in the "should i vote for him" edge.

Seriously! are you reading my post right?
ChocolateAttack wrote:about DAS didn't unvote Green Day, i foms this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
ChocolateAttack wrote:Dude, it obvious that DAS reaction was odd, you don't need to repeat it over and over again.
Blight wrote: Uh...you said that you didn't see anything odd about your and DAS's post. I was just telling you what I found it odd about them
And here you are, with this crap, twisted my words. That is really scum. I voting for you for keep pushing me.

Vote: Blight
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:25 am

Blight wrote:How did I twist your words? This is exactly what you said:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
since i think DAS was right about Green Day being too close to lynch. The longer the day time is the better for the town to be more precise in chosing their vote so i didn't want the day to end too quick and make another mistake like Karen. And what make you so sure that Green Day is scum.

foms
this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
I know it's going to look like an OMGUS vote, but I don't care. I'm really starting to get a bad vibe from you.

Unvote, Vote: ChocolateAttack
You twisted my word, i already explain why i unvote GD but i also fos out DAS for his action and i did said his was odd. I even quoted some of my previous posts too. Then you again, asking me if i don't see any thing odd about my post and DAS post.

What? you picking up bad vibe from me? I could say the same thing to you!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:27 am

Blight wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:How did I twist your words? This is exactly what you said:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
since i think DAS was right about Green Day being too close to lynch. The longer the day time is the better for the town to be more precise in chosing their vote so i didn't want the day to end too quick and make another mistake like Karen. And what make you so sure that Green Day is scum.

foms
I know it's going to look like an OMGUS vote, but I don't care. I'm really starting to get a bad vibe from you.

Unvote, Vote: ChocolateAttack
You twisted my word, i already explain why i unvote GD but i also fos out DAS for his action and i did said his was odd. I even quoted some of my previous posts too. Then you again, asking me if i don't see any thing odd about my post and DAS post.
LOL. And I quoted your
whole
post and even bolded the part where you said that you didn't find anything odd about your and DAS's posts (something you chose to leave out of your quote).

You didn't quite catch it? Let me trim down the quote.
ChocolateAttack wrote:I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
So, how'd I twist your words around again? By repeating exactly what you said?
Lol! i didn't see the bolding that u made in my post. I think there is a misunderstanding here. There is an explaination for that. Of course i don't think there is any thing wrong wit my post and DAS because DAS brough up a point that GD was too close to lynching so his request is for someone to unvote him and that is normal
but
he didn't unvote himself so his action is something wrong, not his post. That why i fos him at the end for not unvoted himself (but i see no benefit in asking someone to unvote and not unvoted themselve because this only draw suspicious toward them because of its contradiction so i though this could be a newb town move, but he did care for the town because if he didn't brough that up, GD could end in a quick lynch). Another misunderstanding is didn't see you bolding my vote so i though either you didn't get my point or twist my words. Anyway! that was stupid.

Unvote
[/u]
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:43 am

Guys, i just learn something cool today by a fellow mafia player. If u scroll all the way down to under the preview and submit boxes, there is a drop down menu that allow you to read all the post that made by a particular player in this game. It extremely helpful if you look into someone.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:55 am

Ok! i suppose i have to say something to defend the people whose voted Karen but this doesn't mean i ignore the possibility of scums in Karen bandwagon.

Karen case was a real advantage to the scums consider she made a big fuss out of everything and draws all the attention to herself. Her lynch was pretty much predictable because the majority of the town were on her. So it was a matter of time until she got lynch. I said those whose didn't vote are also suspicious.

I think i brought this thing up before already.
ChocolateAttack wrote: It not neccessary for scum to spend their vote on Karen. As Zoneace said, the last 4 votes on Karen would be most suspicious but since 3 are dead, and proven innocent, it more likely Karen lynch was foresaw(don't know if foresaw are correct) by the scum and might be there wasn't alot of scum voting for her. So my suspicious is more lean toward those people who doesn't vote. (another reason for me to believe Green Day is scum, but i will go back and read wat Fernando's post as well)
Sorry, never had the time to look into Fernando posts.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #27) » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:10 am

Thorn play is quite odd. She replaced in for GreenDay but then quickly asking for a replacement. I don't know if she have a motive behind that or not.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:53 am

Thorn has 6 votes and Cephir has 4, to balance out the pressure, i will play my vote on Cephir.

I have feeling this gonna be a bad day 2. [/b]
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:08 am

Another miss lynch! im seriously need to go back and read the thread now. What wrong with all the townies-acting-scummy now? it so not cool!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:11 am

Blight wrote:I've read through the CKD/Dybeck/Ceph arguement, and I still don't know who to vote for. I don't know why people were pushing Ceph's lynch yesterday, and I don't know why they're pushing for his lynch today.

I'm just going to go ahead and vote for the person I thought was scum after Greenday.

Vote: Zoneace
Mind sharing me your reason why you vote Zoneace and why do u think he scum?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:53 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:I've read through the CKD/Dybeck/Ceph arguement, and I still don't know who to vote for. I don't know why people were pushing Ceph's lynch yesterday, and I don't know why they're pushing for his lynch today.

I'm just going to go ahead and vote for the person I thought was scum after Greenday.

ChocolateAttack wrote:Another miss lynch! im seriously need to go back and read the thread now. What wrong with all the townies-acting-scummy now? it so not cool!
Mind sharing what you found in the reread? Mind sharing why this is your second post Day 2 without content? Mind sharing why you are not voting for anyone?
Lol! i didn't do any reread. I didn't have time, my life is busy like shit recently so i just continue from where i am at but since 2 miss lynch at a time, i starting to lose my interest. I might take off my vote for day 3 since i still really busy and refresh my mind alittle, but i will still play and see if i can use my vote or not.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:54 am

Blight wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:

Meh. Just a gut feeling.
I rather you give a reason then called it a gut feeling because it OMGUS vote and it not really convincing.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:15 am

dybeck wrote:ChocolateAttack. If he's voting based upon a gut feeling, why should he give any other reason?

It's a perfectly valid reason to vote someone.

And it's not like Zoneace isn't scum. I'm rather starting to believe he's scum with you, actually. And that's gut too.
Usually gut feeling come from some sort of reason so he must have done something to make Blight feel scum.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:55 pm

Cephrir wrote:1) I'm not trying to be protown. I don't want to play anymore, it is that simple.

2) Yup. Once you guys see I'm town, you will know to lynch CKD tomorrow.
If you don't want to play then ask for replace, 2 towns already got lynch. I dont' want to see another miss lynch or player like, because it just piss me off.
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #35) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:56 pm

Correction: miss lynch or player like you
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #36) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:06 pm

cicero wrote:Hi all, I've joined the game - replacing Blight. Am reading.
Hey wat up? welcome to the game!
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:49 pm

IH wrote:Well since I can't start on this til monday....

why a CKD wagon?
CKD said that he going to claim at -2 so people bandwagon him for his claim. this is the resulf in his believe of Cephir is scum but Cephir turn out town so people target him.

CKD, what make you so confidence about Cephir is scum?
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #38) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:22 am

Twomz wrote:Tar, if you are going to claim, claim. If you just hint at a role openly, you will just get NKed w/o revealing anything important.

WTF is up with this game day? Geez.
Why are you so eager for Tar to role claim? any more role claim is not good. We should stay as anonymous as possible due to WW and mafias can cross kill.

No more claing guys.

Night 2 seriously gonna be a mess.

Vote: Twomz
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #39) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:23 am

Claiming*
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1106 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:20 pm

Wow! what a supprise! a mafia and a wolf got revealed.
unvote

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”