Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:03 am

Post by Blight »

Green Day wrote:Reason for voting Karen.
She is very very defensive and is giving a major reaction. Almost asking to be voted for.
Unvote, Vote: Green Day

What's she supposed to do when a bandwagon's starting on her? Of course she's going to be defensive.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:36 pm

Post by Blight »

Green Day wrote:Town, just watch the people voting Karen. There's probably 4-8 scumv in this game... They will be trying to start a bandwagon. Even if Karen is say part of the werewolves, (I think it's werewolves?) the Mafia guys from the other gang of scum will be trying to lynch her. If she's town both gangs want her gone. So either way, scum want her out.
Sorry, but this screams to me of someone trying way too hard to look like he's town. Didn't you originally cast your vote for Karen as her BW was picking up? Now you want us to look at everyone
else
who is/was voting for her?

Confirm Vote: Green Day
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:41 am

Post by Blight »

I'm still here, and I'm still comfortable with my vote on GreenDay.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:23 am

Post by Blight »

ZONEACE wrote:
FOS Kison and Blight

as for blight, the lurking is really suspicious here also. 4 posts, 1 random vote, 1 vote for someone voting for a bandwagon (a normal day one activity) 1 post confirming the vote for that person because they had a change of heart and a 4th saying they're comfortable with they're vote. You haven't added ANYTHING useful to the game.
LOL. My posts might be limited, but my vote has been made with reason and I've given that reasoning. I've expressed my opinions about Green Day. I think he tries too hard to look town. He first joins the Karen BW then he backs off when people are voicing their concerns about the Karen BW and encourages everyone else to look at those voting Karen a lot more closely, and finally he shows his "suspicion" of Karen again (without actually voting for her) once other start to join the BW. I don't know, I honestly find him more scummy than Karen. As for the Karen BW, I don't really like it. It looks like an easy lynch on day 1, just the kind of lynch that scum would want.
ZONEACE wrote:in response to KarmaDog

So, what I'm saying is that why don't we lynch the person that a good number of people (2/3s required for a lynching) think is scum because if they end up being scum then hey go us, and if they don't end up beingscum, then hey they're a bad townie, go us.
That's a pretty ridiculous statement, if you ask me. We should vote Karen because everyone else seems to? It doesn't occur to you that the BW could be led by scum? And the rest (or majority) of the BW could be town being blindly led by scum?

Sorry, I don't think Karen's scum (although it's hard not to vote for her when she keeps voting for herself). I think she's just an easy lynch target for scum.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:16 am

Post by Blight »

I honestly want to vote two people, but since I only get one vote I'll stick with my vote from yesterday.

Vote: Green Day

Also, a big
FOS: Zoneace
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:46 am

Post by Blight »

I don't like Green Day's contradictions on day 1. It looked like he was trying too hard to look like town by playing on both sides of the Karen debate. I think I've already mentioned this before.

I'm not a big fan of Zoneace pushing so strongly the easy Karen BW. Karen made an easy lynch target, and I feel like Zoneace, as well as others, capitalized. I also don't like his vote for day 2, or at least the reasons behind his vote.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:01 am

Post by Blight »

Green Day wrote:I think it was good Suspecting people who voted Karen! Gosh.
You do realize that you voted for Karen, right?
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Blight »

ZONEACE wrote:
Blight wrote:
Green Day wrote:I think it was good Suspecting people who voted Karen! Gosh.
You do realize that you voted for Karen, right?

Oh but then he unvoted her and went after those voting for while still advocating voting for her, so it's ok, that means he's innocent, obvi. :roll:
Obviously.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by Blight »

I've been prodded. Just letting everyone know that I'm still here.
thinktank wrote:So the two current wagons are Cephrir and Greenday? I did vote for Cephrir last game day because his activities seemed suspicious but i have grown less susiciois,however could someone explain their arguments on each of the wagon, and against as well?
Ty
Blight wrote:I don't like Green Day's contradictions on day 1. It looked like he was trying too hard to look like town by playing on both sides of the Karen debate. I think I've already mentioned this before.

I'm not a big fan of Zoneace pushing so strongly the easy Karen BW. Karen made an easy lynch target, and I feel like Zoneace, as well as others, capitalized. I also don't like his vote for day 2, or at least the reasons behind his vote.
I'd be happy lynching either one of these two.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:29 pm

Post by Blight »

Sorry it's been a while since I posted. Been busy with school and work.
ZONEACE wrote:
Blight wrote:I'm not a big fan of Zoneace pushing so strongly the easy Karen BW. Karen made an easy lynch target, and I feel like Zoneace, as well as others, capitalized. I also don't like his vote for day 2, or at least the reasons behind his vote.

I'm curious as to what exactly you don't like about my vote for today? I stated yesterday that I would be voting for CKD today (unless another target that seemed to be scum became apparent and my help was needed to finish a lynch) and I believe my reasons are quite obvious and well explained. So what's so terrible about my vote?
I didn't think CKD was a good pick for today, and I didn't like how you had chosen to vote CKD all day regardless of any other information that comes up.

My reasons to suspect you aren't that strong, I'll admit. But, I don't know, I just get this feeling that you're scum.

I've been also getting a strong scum vibe from Dybeck that I can't really explain.

Right now, I'm still confident in my vote on Green Day.

Also, I have to say that these posts by ChocolateAttack and DavidAngelSummers seem very odd:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:Can someone else unvote greenday ..hes a bit to close..I cant as I said I would not unless he came up with something concrete..and tag team Dybeck and Ckd will have my neck...
No problem! i take my vote off Green Day for the time being since i want to hear more from him and a quick lynch is now bad for the town.

Unvote
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:33 pm

Post by Blight »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote: Also, I have to say that these posts by ChocolateAttack and DavidAngelSummers seem very odd:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
davidangelsummers wrote:Can someone else unvote greenday ..hes a bit to close..I cant as I said I would not unless he came up with something concrete..and tag team Dybeck and Ckd will have my neck...
No problem! i take my vote off Green Day for the time being since i want to hear more from him and a quick lynch is now bad for the town.
Unvote
I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS since i think DAS was right about Green Day being too close to lynch. The longer the day time is the better for the town to be more precise in chosing their vote so i didn't want the day to end too quick and make another mistake like Karen. And what make you so sure that Green Day is scum.

about DAS didn't unvote Green Day, i
foms
this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
Here's how it looked to me. DAS thinks Green Day is getting too many votes, but he chooses not to take his own vote off. Instead, he asks someone else to unvote. That was odd. Not incredibly scummy, but odd.

Then you come along and immediately comply to his request. It kind of seemed like you were buddying up to him...or possibly even taking orders. Either way, it just seemed odd.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:09 pm

Post by Blight »

I've been happy with a Green Day lynch since day 1.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:03 pm

Post by Blight »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:I've been happy with a Green Day lynch since day 1.
How can you be so sure that Green Day is scum? He didn't even explain himself. If he get replace than just wait until the replacement and what he has to say. You do contribute alot to the town but why do you so eager to lynch Green Day?
I'm not so sure he's scum, but Green Day has been much scummier than Karen was. Yet, you seemed more eager to lynch Karen.
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:Here's how it looked to me. DAS thinks Green Day is getting too many votes, but he chooses not to take his own vote off. Instead, he asks someone else to unvote. That was odd. Not incredibly scummy, but odd.

Then you come along and immediately comply to his request. It kind of seemed like you were buddying up to him...or possibly even taking orders. Either way, it just seemed odd.
Dude, it obvious that DAS reaction was odd, you don't need to repeat it over and over again.
Uh...you said that you didn't see anything odd about your and DAS's post. I was just telling you what I found it odd about them.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:28 am

Post by Blight »

The votes aren't on him because he's being "useless". I think it's pretty scummy of you to sweep his contradictions under the rug and claim that the votes against him are based on him not helping the town.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:47 pm

Post by Blight »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:I've been happy with a Green Day lynch since day 1.
How can you be so sure that Green Day is scum? He didn't even explain himself. If he get replace than just wait until the replacement and what he has to say. You do contribute alot to the town but why do you so eager to lynch Green Day?
I'm not so sure he's scum, but Green Day has been much scummier than Karen was. Yet, you seemed more eager to lynch Karen.

Yes! i made a mistake in voted Karen but if you "actually" read my argument between me and her, you know i have no choice but to vote for her. Her action was scum and inconsistent so i have a strong reason to believe she was scum. Green Day is a similar case so i was in the "should i vote for him" edge.

Seriously! are you reading my post right?
When you asked me why am I "so eager" to lynch Green Day, I answered. Are you reading my posts right?
ChocolateAttack wrote:
ChocolateAttack wrote:about DAS didn't unvote Green Day, i foms this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
ChocolateAttack wrote:Dude, it obvious that DAS reaction was odd, you don't need to repeat it over and over again.
Blight wrote: Uh...you said that you didn't see anything odd about your and DAS's post. I was just telling you what I found it odd about them
And here you are, with this crap, twisted my words. That is really scum. I voting for you for keep pushing me.

Vote: Blight
How did I twist your words? This is exactly what you said:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
since i think DAS was right about Green Day being too close to lynch. The longer the day time is the better for the town to be more precise in chosing their vote so i didn't want the day to end too quick and make another mistake like Karen. And what make you so sure that Green Day is scum.

foms
this because it indeed odd but he has his reason so i guess it up to you to believe him or not.
I know it's going to look like an OMGUS vote, but I don't care. I'm really starting to get a bad vibe from you.

Unvote, Vote: ChocolateAttack
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:09 am

Post by Blight »

dybeck wrote:Your attempt to derail both the inevitable bnandwagons of today is noted, Blight.
And your attempt to push me back on the wagon is also noted. :roll:

Honestly, I'm still for lynching Green Day, but that wagon's going nowhere. People are either waiting for him to defend himself or for someone to replace him. If someone replaces him then we're back to square one because his replacement can't explain Green Day's behaviour.

For the time being, I decided to move onto someone who's also giving me a bad feeling. If the Green Day wagon picks back up, I'll jump back on. Until then, I'm happy putting my vote on ChocolateAttack.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:01 am

Post by Blight »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:How did I twist your words? This is exactly what you said:
ChocolateAttack wrote:
I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
since i think DAS was right about Green Day being too close to lynch. The longer the day time is the better for the town to be more precise in chosing their vote so i didn't want the day to end too quick and make another mistake like Karen. And what make you so sure that Green Day is scum.

foms
I know it's going to look like an OMGUS vote, but I don't care. I'm really starting to get a bad vibe from you.

Unvote, Vote: ChocolateAttack
You twisted my word, i already explain why i unvote GD but i also fos out DAS for his action and i did said his was odd. I even quoted some of my previous posts too. Then you again, asking me if i don't see any thing odd about my post and DAS post.
LOL. And I quoted your
whole
post and even bolded the part where you said that you didn't find anything odd about your and DAS's posts (something you chose to leave out of your quote).

You didn't quite catch it? Let me trim down the quote.
ChocolateAttack wrote:I don't think there is any thing odd about my post and DAS
So, how'd I twist your words around again? By repeating exactly what you said?
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by Blight »

@ChocolateAttack: Alright. I'll accept that for now. Misunderstandings happen. But, I'm still going to be watching you closely. 8)

Unvote

I definately want to hear from Thorn before I decide to jump back on the Green Day/Thorn wagon.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:32 pm

Post by Blight »

Vote: Thorn

I think finding a replacement would be just a waste of time for Rikimaru and the replacement.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by Blight »

dybeck wrote:
FOS: Blight

I
think that we could use some more discussion today. If we'd had more discussion yesterday, we'd have had a better lynch.

To blindly stumble into another lynch for no good reason is stupid beyond belief. Not to mention scummy.
Blindly stumble into another lynch? Um, you have been watching how he was playing the game, right? I don't think lynching Green Day is a blind lynch at all.

What's there to gain from a replacement? The replacement's not going to be able to justify Green Day's behaviour. We'll maybe get a claim, but then it's a matter of whether or not people will buy the claim.

I just don't think it's fair to Rikimaru or the replacement to bring in the replacement in a situation where there's a good chance that he/she will be lynched anyways. And, if we decide not to lynch the replacement, we're basically at square one with Green Day's replacement.

I honestly think it's too much of a hassle for someone who's more than likely scum anyways, but if everyone else thinks he should be replaced then that's fine too. I won't agree with it, but I'll deal with it.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:52 am

Post by Blight »

Hey, sorry I haven't been more active in the last few days. Been busy with work and school. I'll try to post something tonight.
And behold, I shall be a blight upon the land, and everything I touch shall wither and die.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:25 pm

Post by Blight »

I've read through the CKD/Dybeck/Ceph arguement, and I still don't know who to vote for. I don't know why people were pushing Ceph's lynch yesterday, and I don't know why they're pushing for his lynch today.

I'm just going to go ahead and vote for the person I thought was scum after Greenday.

Vote: Zoneace
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by Blight »

ChocolateAttack wrote:
Blight wrote:I've read through the CKD/Dybeck/Ceph arguement, and I still don't know who to vote for. I don't know why people were pushing Ceph's lynch yesterday, and I don't know why they're pushing for his lynch today.

I'm just going to go ahead and vote for the person I thought was scum after Greenday.

Vote: Zoneace
Mind sharing me your reason why you vote Zoneace and why do u think he scum?
Meh. Just a gut feeling.
Blight
Blight
Goon
Blight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:41 pm

Post by Blight »

MOD: I hate to do this to you, but I need to be replaced. Things are starting to pile up with school and I don't have the time right now. I'm really sorry about this.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”