Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:12 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Let the good times roll
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 11:17 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Can I just call the majority of you idiots, and move on? Cus I really don't see what started the whole thing, and now no one is making any sense.......

Vote: ronie101 FOR PRESIDENT
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:50 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Actually....now that I think about it....I'd really like to see what this "duel" entails. We should get two potential scums tied before deadline, and watch what happens.

Cus if we don't, it'll bug me all game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one curious about it
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #155 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 09, 2007 2:39 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Right cus....you know, he's been here almost a year, and you been here less than a month....you're right, he is newer
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #172 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:20 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Karen wrote:that's right, i see your point... this account i'm posting with has been here less than a month. wait a sec, what is your point again?
Sorry, just because you sound like you know what you're talking about, I can only look at you like you're an incompetent moron, and the more you talk, the less I'm inclined to believe you're an alt.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #263 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:32 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

All right, I admit, I've been intentionally lurking. Basically, The whole Karen thing was sinning out of control, and before it could fix itself, Karen revealed she was as dumb as the rest of her bandwagon, and decided to join it. I attributed the entire situation to idiocy and sat back to see how it would resolve itself. Now that some people are giving....good isn't word....I'll go with 'Better thought out' reasons to vote Karen, and Karen continues to really not care.

That being said, before I jump, refrain from joining the KKK (Kill Karen Klan) I'd like to throw out the idea of the Jester role, and ask if A) Its possible there is one in this setup, and 2) how likely the badly playing person who's self-voted twice in the not random-voting stage is said Jester
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #272 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:40 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

I wonder why Karmadog is still lightly defending Karen, even after exasperatingly giving up in post# 252?

Unvote

Vote: Karen

FoS: KArmadog
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #284 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:46 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Karen wrote:i'll pick up prods if they come, but lurking until my lynch
Seriously, now you're just hurting the game as a whole. IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN PLAYING, DON'T PLAY! GET REPLACED!

@Karma: The point isn't she's scum, and if she isn't, then we've made a horrible mistake. The point is, no matter what dshe is, she's hurting us, and getting rid of anything as unhelpful as she is is nothing but an advantage. So it doesn't matter who her scumbuddies are, tomorrow, we'll have one less pathetic player, plus whatever the night brings us
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #296 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:32 am

Post by UltimaAvalon »

OMG GAY

Go Town

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”