NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:41 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: Josh Lynman

Bitmap was completely correct on Om to the Nom being scummy before Nom posted... Just saying. Like prophecy.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 221, Vifam wrote:AjTheEpic and Borkj

Except I'm not...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:01 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm not liking reverend right now. He's slightly scum in my book. Too many votes with no times for reactions. Nothing but bouncing like a kid in a bounce house.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 260, Boating Police wrote:Okay apparently Vifam is either bleedingly obvtown or really stupid ballsy scum okay?

That's the best kind of scum, realistically. The one who does things so stupid, it's kind of smart.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:58 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

So BonerPolice fake claimed day cop to get a reaction out of Om? Talent.

But I'm not sure I know what to think of Bitmap's fake-claim day vig... Fake claiming day vig is really stupid, especially there.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 555, Boating Police wrote:
In post 488, Aj The Epic wrote:So BonerPolice fake claimed day cop to get a reaction out of Om? Talent.

Fake claiming day vig is really stupid

Why is that stupid but fakeclaiming daycop isn't?

You're first, you're the one drawing a reaction there. Afterward, there is no reason to fake claim dayvig (especially when someone listed that by Bitmap doing that, it gained him hypothetical town points). By fake dayvigging, I feel that it's useless and suspicious because the objective was completed by the fakeclaim day cop. Also, think about it: If Om happens to be one of the roles, the first thing he'll do is counterclaim. So, by adding more roles to the pressure case against him, more likely he'll counter claim. In a way, it's a role fish.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #6) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 570, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 559, Boner Police wrote: wrote:This is a terrible case that you completely manipulated to make Pirate Mollie look back

So you have a town read on IAI and a scum read on Hero but both find Mollie scummy. Why do the reads differ?

Awful loaded question here. Is the only differing factor between IAI and Hero in your mind their read on Mollie? I would hope not.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #7) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

That one got worded wrong. It's supposed to read: IAI's and Hero's same read on Mollie means that a read on them should be the same?

Blame my brain for scrabbling my words.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:49 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Lol losing a head generally takes away the super sheeping power button.

VOTE: TheUnderachivers I've got me a scum read. And I definitely am picking up town-vifam reads as well.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #9) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 672, Aj The Epic wrote:Lol losing a head generally takes away the super sheeping power button.

It was an attempt at a joke... I believe the humans make these when they feel the need to entertain others. I must not have succeeded in imitating them.

MattP wrote:/quote]

Take it off and get into the damn mud

I agree with this sentiment. Posting only about things that do not concern you and taking more or less the safe way through isn't going to help us find scum. Essentially, you (Penguin) are walking a well-worn path, trying to avoid becoming the subject of conversation by conversing about something that doesn't concern you. In effect, a politician.

I, too, would vote for Vifam. If I didn't live in that city.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #10) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 689, penguin_alien wrote:Asking questions of people I find scummy doesn't concern me? What, pray tell, should concern me? If I was ignoring questions posed to me, sure, I'd buy that this is a problem, but as it stands, to my recollection the only people showing interest in me beyond my style of posting are PeregrineV, who's V/LA, and mozamis, who's sheeping and doesn't seem to want any information from me in particular.

"Directly involves you" would be a better phrase. You try your best to avoid the center of attention.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:21 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

What's Om's meta? Vifam and P_M are on his list, and he's reading them completely wrong to me.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I am disappointed with the lack of Underachievers votes. Also, am I the only one who has read Matt's recent post as slight flailing? Nothing major, but it seems like a noticable change from when he was posting as a hydra.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:04 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Off topic, but how do you even modify a wiki anyways? Make an account there?

Can we please lynch Underachievers? Let's bank some time, get a lynch and move on. I'd rather not spend too much extra time here when we can use it tomorrow with some extra flips.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:11 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

And, it's an impediment when you lack enough of it.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1025 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1002, TheUnderachivers wrote:
In post 998, Aj The Epic wrote:I'd rather not spend too much extra time here when we can use it tomorrow with some extra flips.

This is straight up scum. Today is our longest day. It behooves us to spend the day talking among us. But you want to hurry up the day and go into 4 day deadlines were it'll be quicklynches and most likely mislynches. Fuck no scum.

Vote:AJ

Did you read the rules? You have to save some time today to have time later. And you're scum, so I'm not going to waste any more time letting you breathe air in this game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

You have 9 scum reads. That's scummy in and of itself, to have so many scum reads so you can be comfortable lynching anyone.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Underachiever, where have I defended Matt? I saw you use that as a point earlier, that's a lie. I haven't made ANY attempt to defend Matt.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1265, TheUnderachivers wrote:Oh wow.

No wonder Nero has a Jacob scumread. :P

There's pretty much no content in them at all. And Nero posted in the QT that Jacob has been active in other games but not this one. (*insert vote for our hydra here pointing to my activity* :P) Not to mention...

In post 18, JacobSavage wrote:Hey, its started.
VOTE: Majiffy It's always Majiffy...
The classic "vote-your-scumbuddy-in-RVS" tell.

That's a pretty awful post. RVS vote used 1200 posts later as the basis to your post on why Jacob is a scum read, when neither jiffy or JS have flipped. Nice...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1457, AngryPidgeon wrote:@AJ, What is you read on the Om slot? (AA). Why were you so sure that Mastinero was lying. What is your current opinion on Zabriel (why).

Looking back, the only post of Om that I really felt was strange was , which should've come off harder as something along the lines of "You're either lying or insane/paranoid in results". His response makes me wonder if he was testing the waters before responding, which really makes me think he was a little worried about it. He didn't do anything productive, to be honest, but there wasn't anything besides that post to really worry me. As for AA, she's done considerably better, enough to make me think that maybe 423 was a mistake and not a tell.

Why did I think Mastin/nero was lying? First off, I haven't gone out of my way to defend anyone, least of all Matt. Secondly, the next post he admitted it was mis-typed or wrong anyways. The only reason I can think of Mastin/nero tying us is because of my post about Bitmap and Matt's different power role fakes, which I defended later. In fact, Matt and I haven't agreed on much, nor have we shared any votes besides the UN vote.

My issue with Zabriel is that when you start talking about 'intangibles', you're basically saying "I can't figure out why, which means you can't fault my reasoning". He hasn't even mentioned half of us and to be honest, has contributed very little. Overall, I wouldn't mind at least pressuring the slot to see if we can't get a couple of decent reads. I didn't even notice him slip onto the Underachievers wagon to be honest.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Just caught up. First things first, while I go to write something up, AP, you wanted to ask me something.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:56 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 1608, AngryPidgeon wrote:Oh, when is the last time you were in a game that yo saw a scum rolefish for certain.

Hmm. The last game that I was in were scum roll fished (That isn't finished, mind you) would have to be on another site since the only completed game I have over here was a basic mafia game where it was obvious after the first day that everyone was some variant of VT. I think that it would've been about 5-6 weeks ago, or two completed games back. I, as cult, was trying to draw out a killer who shot me (somehow I had some 1x bullet proof protection).
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Because JS is constantly playing short answers and reaction tests. Majiffy plays similar to JS through the first few days. Although, I think JS lurks about 90% more than Majiffy.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #23) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Didn't see a prod in inbox, might've missed it. (Had some difficulties modding a game and went AFK here trying to sort that out).

Give me a few short moments to read up. (And hope I haven't been replaced, seeing as the prod, although 4 pages ago, was only a day back.)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:30 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Uhm, definitely seeing Mhork as a little scummier by his actions recently than Rev.

I'm sorry guys, I'm pretty awful at large games. AP can attest to this, so if I'm to be useful, I need to sit a bit and look at voting patterns over anything else. I'll be sitting around for a little bit before heading out.

@mod
, Can we have a vote count? I know it's only been a day, but there's been a lot of activity since the last one.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (isolation #25) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:34 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I half heartedly agree with PV. I've never seen JS react in any other way than "I'm going to look absolutely certain about what I'm doing, if not just for show and reaction". But, I'm not paying attention to his reason so much as the "I'm really not sure" part.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:36 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

The list was biased, though... To be honest, I'd never have placed P_A, Om as a 2 point town, thus swinging it up to make the wagon look better.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:38 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

-Accidental implying that he should've had the same read as me.

I still feel that he might've bent numbers on it regardless to make it seem like a better wagon. Though, P_M's lynch wasn't a good idea.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I need to say this: Matt, one more fake claim and you're done. Reasons? Obvious: You've been aiming to reveal the cop this whole game. In fact, instead of IaI being scum, I'm thinking that Matt by himself is scum. Let me present my theory (told you all, I'm better with actions and votes then actual posts)

First, we know Matt claims Daycop on Om. What's strange, though, is the standard, from what I've seen, is actually a day vig. It's much easier, and you don't need to go "Hey, I just investigated ___ who is guilty." Why doesn't this work? Two reasons: Godfathers, and more importantly, the fact that the player being daycopped would ALWAYS vehemently deny it. Why do you admit to being scum before a lynch?

So why day cop fake claim? It didn't make any sense, really. I had it chalked to slight originality, but it still felt a little cheesy. Bitmap, though, lost that one by fake claiming vig after, which was just atrociously stupid unless he/she(?) was honestly thinking about the reasons I have mentioned before hand, which I doubt too many think of.

Now, we get the second claim, hider. It's OBVIOUSLY a ploy to string up IaI. I was about to tell Matt to fuck off and get shot over night by how stupid that was to basically make sure two townies died. Does raise the interesting point that neither Matt nor anyone else died. Why? If I'm mafia, I'll target IaI now and try to take the two free kills. Just the fact that it might happen is a plus. Benefits are WAY too much and they outweigh a lot of price by just statistically having a chance to knock down two. If he doesn't hide there, whatever. If IaI was scum, well, he'd be kind of fucked. In fact, were IaI scum (and Matt not), I'm now thinking of bussing him.

Third claim. Gunsmith, an off the wall claim that is more or less rare (and definitely not seen by too many people here, given the amount of confusion). Again aimed at IaI. I do agree that the amount of dumb luck that comes out is weird here. Why does IaI stay quiet EVERY OTHER TIME? Someone fake claims cop? Nope. Someone putting two lives in danger that could cost two potential townies, both being investigative (in a way) power roles? Nope. But then he investigates gun smith. IMMEDIATE claim. by now, IaI has to be getting smart, but he just drops this giant claim on us.

Let me explain something: Matt's been fishing for power roles, probably every time, but certainly twice. Why? Daycop. Gunsmith. Find a gun? Immediate power role fish. I can't think of another role that fishes like that, where a VT claim is a lynch and anything else is an admittance or claim. Cop counter claim potential, you'd just back off and state what a major fuckup that was on IaI's part. This is another reason why vig is used. If not revealed to be a fake claim, the vig can handle the liar all by himself without anyone needing to know who the actual vig is.

So, in conclusion, Matt is either way too much a threat to the town to stay around, as he'll continue to manage to out power roles or lynch townies by these complete bullshit fake claims that need to stop, or he's scum.

VOTE: MattP

Anti-town to scum are the two possibilities with you. There is no "Pro-town" for you anymore.

(I had been sniped, this was going to be posted before threadlock)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2429, MattP wrote:I no longer have a townread on Majiffy because of his vote on IAI

Hey, Mr "I out cops for fun", maybe next time you can include how I should have a town read on you.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2505, UberNinja wrote:me, mollie, mhork, AP, AJ, and IAI need to bloc vote from now on

I generally don't sheep, and I almost certainly won't change. Paranoid me will not allow myself to follow people I don't have 100% confidence in.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2523, UberNinja wrote:are you worried that JS is some huge game-saving town PR? or what

When was the last time you could justify lynching someone with so very little input on day 2 and feel that you'd honestly hit scum? I don't think his inactivity is enough to make him scum. He lurks, I'd ask Maestro to replace him first. Too easy a lynch, to take out someone who not only is quiet, but considered consistently scummy. While I didn't like the one post mentioned before, I am not willing to vote for him until he shows up and posts. Should he refuse, I think it's good enough to replace him. In the end, let's not
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2533 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

* (after accidental click) lynch him yet.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:43 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

MattP
Vifam
JS

My short and sweet list.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:26 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Mollie, just so it's answered, the list I made was product of no time and just keeping it overly short. If you want a more detailed list, I can make one, though I doubt anyone will read it.

VOTE: MattP I guess we mine as well continue with scum lynches, and hopefully we don't out anything more before finishing this one.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:50 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 2842, AngryPidgeon wrote:But I always write her off as awkward.

Yeah, I think awkward is the right word. Maybe 'slightly incomprehensible'?

I'm really against this JS vote. Have him request a replacement over voting an inactive spot. This policy lynch bullshit is not ideal for day 3. He replaces out or gets active.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3018 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

You know what? Fuck it. I defend JS saying "We can't lynch someone who just hasn't been able to post", and then he comes and lurks and leaves? Fuck him for completely leaving me to dry here.

VOTE: JS
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3020 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:10 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I haven't seen him. Then again, I haven't been on this thread nearly as much as you.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I was referring to my post where I stated lynching him was a bad choice because he hasn't been able to post.

Please. I wouldn't be that fucking stupid.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

@UN, my scumlist is:

MattP: For mutliple role claims
Morhk, for magically surviving a l-1 on day 1, especially when Maat controlled that lynch
IaI, for the sketchy way this role claim has played out and the fact he's still alive.
And now JS for completely avoiding this thread when he apparently has been reading.

My town reads (excluding those almost certainly cleared):
UN, I've actually read the walls and nothing sticks out as scum. That much writing and nothing terribad is pretty good in itself.
AP, for looking
so damn good
(really, though, his posts look really good)
Vifam, I honestly just don't see him as possible scum right now. Whatever it is, I believe him to be town.

Everyone else (other than those almost cleared) can fall into the null pile, or somewhere where I am not ready to take a stance on them.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm still up for it...

(but seriously, that was Morhk? I feel like I'm becoming stupider every time I post. Let me go gain back a couple of IQ points)
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Put it in the record books, then, as a first, if it makes you happy.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So we CAN lynch Matt today, and you're not going to bounce out?

VOTE: MattP

what the fuck is this post

"Oh, look at me make a fifth post to express that scum will never make five posts in a row".

Come on, how does that not strike you as bullshit?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Mollie, he's starting right now, and he's currently on the right track. Don't hate, it just took him a while.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Is it okay if I start hoping we're wrong about Matt to see you attempt to eat a screwdriver?

In all seriousness, Matt slipped a long time before that. But better late than never.

Rev, pursued one post on it. You made what I consider to be a stupid statement, and it really was a stupid statement. The fact that you had to point it out just proves it. Hyper posting is also an occasional scum strategy, as the old "Scum are more involved" belief springs forth from this. It's not what you said, but what you seemed to want to achieve with such a post that made me think it was stupid.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

How in the fuck do you manage 10 posts in almost 30 seconds?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3277 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: Zabriel
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (isolation #47) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:17 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Join the club, man. Now with three people (you, me, Matt) on the idiots who call confirmed town scum.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3382 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3376, TheReverend wrote:Oh look, rev hasn't got a clue what's going on and is gonna be real easy to wagon off, and when he flips town no-one will give his reads any credit because he admitted himself he hasn't been paying a huge amount of attention. Let's get rid of him before the field thins and he becomes a threat.

Realistically, 3 others right now have made fuckups on confirmed town. I'm still listening to your reads and would definitely account for them. The thing is, I'm pretty certain that Zabriel or Matt are scum, and so I have bigger fish to fry. I probably wouldn't even be willing to compromise to lynch you at this point.

Honestly, let's treat IaI as conftown another night, and see what happens. If he comes back with a shit investigation, or comes back, then we have legitimate issues. If scum decides not to kill him, they leave a threat on the field who will eventually sting them, and if he's scum, our suspicion will definitely be increasing over the days.

Majiffy, did you note that you included buldermar in your own list of who to lynch?

Why are we still on P_A at all? Yay for unimportant slip to otherwise solid play, both post and actions. Should be taken with a pinch of salt and then we move on to lynch Zab or Matt.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3454 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:26 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3397, UberNinja wrote:Also, AJ. tell me again why you're town because I seem to have forgotten

Yeah, because you ever had a town read on me, right. Look, if you don't have a town read on me, I'm not going to build a case on myself to make myself look town.

AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3451, zabriel wrote:Is Buldermar more or less likely to stall and eat up time as scum?

Nacho, Vig this tonight, thanks.

We SHOULD try and lynch in the next 60 hours IMO.

Or, instead of going after buldermar, you could simply LYNCH IT. Seriously.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (isolation #50) » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

No, Rev isn't obvtown, but he's more town than Majiffy.

We honestly should've knocked Zab down right there. I feel like the AtE just turned incredible and I really hate AtE.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3697 (isolation #51) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Why are we vote bouncing like this? There's something wrong when we're trying to reach a consensus and we've already split away from two wagons.

P_M, while I have issues, this games a little more frustrating because the vote counting isn't keeping up, and thus the l-2, new wagon/counter wagon is difficult to see.

Reverend, explain WHY Matt is town. He's really one of only two scum reads I have right now (but apparently no one else sees this).
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3765 (isolation #52) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3757, Vifam wrote:Scum play the "I don't give a fuck lynch me" card all the time

Holy shit, so there is some common sense there! Now, look at Zabriel's posts leading up to the lynch and let's hammer that. Letting AtE play and prevent a lynch wasn't good, especially when we set a 60 hour pseudo-deadline 60 HOURS AGO.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3851 (isolation #53) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:44 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Spoiler:
In post 3838, zabriel wrote:I think I found something.

In post 3486, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3453, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3451, zabriel wrote:Majiffy is either intentionally misrepping or a dumbass.

?

I know dude, why not AND?

Intentionally misrepping AND a dumbass!

In post 3568, UberNinja wrote:
In post 3566, zabriel wrote:Majiffy is the clear vote here. He's been misrepping and it's bad.

show me

also, was he misrepping about anything in particular that would help him or a specific other person

or just misrepping in general

In post 3648, UberNinja wrote:actually

vote: Majiffy

i apologize to whoever it was before that was complaining about majiffy misrepping, and i said i didnt really see it

and he's a better lynch than zabriel at any rate

VOTE: Uber

Please, let's LYNCH ZABRIEL. If I'm wrong, hang me. This fluff is getting everywhere. Who cares about the AtE? If she has issues with her laptop, solve it elsewhere. We need to lynch the scummiest outlier the whole time, who just happens to continuously coast and rarely ever adds anything in this game. Let's lynch her, end the bankable deadline (which, should I remind you, we are breaking our own time limit) and get through the next night with one less scum. I'm happily sitting here, waiting for her lynch. I mean, if you're willing to stall this day out so the next days have no time, it's really obvious that you're ready for scum to win. We're at L-1 and the wagon crashes? This in itself is scummy. Why does it crash and burn when everyone on it was HELLBENT to kill Zabriel? We NEED to bank something, and I'm ALMOST certain Zab will flip scum, also willing to bet my life in this game on it.
Last edited by Maestro on Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (isolation #54) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:45 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Maestro, I used the wrong spoiler tag... Can you get that? Please?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3864 (isolation #55) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

VIFAM, where is your vote?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3866 (isolation #56) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Let's just agree to be lynching Zab, then. A VT claim scares everyone, but think about it: Another power role claim would have to be hammered for lying. Right now, scum's safer fake claim IS vt.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3874 (isolation #57) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Matt, cool down. Need lynches, not drama.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:14 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Anyways, activity is worth
something
, so it's better to keep him around until later if we have an issue with him. I still see his walls as mainly town and have AP and him as my best town reads (of unconfirmed).
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3920 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3069, TheReverend wrote:FIVE POSTS IN A ROW, WHEN DOES SCUM EVER DO THAT? IN CAPS AND EVERYTHING!!!

>.> Uberninja just kicked your ass.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3942 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3932, buldermar wrote:This is not how things work. Claims are WIFOM, as is most of everything else in this game.

Mafia will claim what will keep them alive, or get an important town player lynched
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3944 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:13 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

You're over thinking that. Like I said, mafia will claim what will keep them alive. VT, in that scenario, would keep them alive. There is no way to doublethink that. I understand you can apply WIFOM to just about anything (like the brownies that claim "Just add water"), but it's not smart to add it here. Doesn't make sense to add a power role in right now for them.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3980 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Seriously, let's finish this lynch on Zab. We have a VT claim, we got multiple people I have as town on this wagon, I'm town, and I believe we now have at least 1 conftown here. It's a good wagon, and we NEED to bank something. This stalling by buldermar is bullshit, we're losing time from tomorrow at this point.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3983 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Would scum say they're scum? Probably not. Therefore, that's not going to help you here.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3992 (isolation #64) » Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:01 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 3991, Vifam wrote:Zab's dead

And, Uber posted 20 times in a row. Matt melted down for about 5 posts. PM's trying to out her mason partner. This should about be an effective summary.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4027 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:05 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I thought we were going to lynch Majiffy today.

Vote:Majiffy

Anyways, Rev is probably town.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4029 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Coming from the wisest man in the game, how can I not agree to that?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4032 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Nah, I'll wait for a bit.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4038 (isolation #68) » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:10 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4033, UberNinja wrote:So IAI is a legit cop. This should get interesting very quickly.

AJ, why no comment on the kill? And why do you immediately go into voting Majiffy instead of discussing anything of consequence, such as zabriel flipping town?

Vote: AJ the Epic

Dance.

A.) What's surprising about the kill? If IaI was cop, and now protected, you can no longer play with him and let us think he's scum when he now how a cushion of protection.

B.) Yes, Zab flipped town. What about it? He was scummy, we needed a lynch, and no one was attempting to get something done by the deadline. I honestly thought he was scum, pushed for him, and I expect some backlash. But, that question isn't going to fly.

Why go for Majiffy? We'll see. I think he's scum, and I want him to know that with a friendly tap on the shoulder.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4070 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:41 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Fuck you all. I wanted to hammer him.

In post 4062, UberNinja wrote:"I knew it all along" - UberNinja

Also, yes.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4074 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

P_M, look at my iso and tell me about what I said about Matt.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (isolation #71) » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Would've been nice the day started. Catching up now.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

But two days in a row? And then coming up with a guilty read on AD full head of steam? No, the scenario would call that IaI is scum well before AD if no interference plays.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4329 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:01 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4324, Vifam wrote:Yeah IAI is town

So Vifam is definitely scum.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4356 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:01 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

My question is, how many more mislynches can we afford? My mental clock says none, even though I don't know the amount left, but we've lost a ton of town to very few scum so far.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4357 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

So 12 alive. 1 scum dead, 8 town. Highly inefficient at this point, but not yet in danger. I personally don't see space for a cop in this game currently, which makes me think that IaI is gambiting the fuck out of his claim at this point, which we basically agreed to tear apart. Can someone explain to me how IaI was framed on Matt but not AD?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4359 (isolation #76) » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Doesn't add up: Guilty on Matt, which is a frame or scum IaI
Guilty on AD... and it's not a frame?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4378 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yes, but the "If he flips town, lynch IaI" was the banner yesterday... Really, I'm kind of shocked on this logic right now.

Fuck it, there is no conceivable way I'm allowing a lying snitch to get another kill on us with bullshit investigations. I don't see this being a framer. I see this being a power play of someone who was out of time before someone questioned their reads, lack thereof, or blatant inability to find ANY scum by day 4.

VOTE: IAI
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4380 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4371, Maestro wrote:ActionDan - 6 L-1 I Am Innocent, Vifam, UberNinja, Majiffy, Lord Mhork, penguin_alien

P_A, the vote count is at the end of the last page.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4451 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I really think IaI is lying scum here still. But apparently no one sees this. Whatever. I only control one vote.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4467 (isolation #80) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:00 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Reverend, there is so much scum on the Dan wagon, it's fairly obvious what it boils down to. Scum is forcing another lynch by buddying dan. I am starting to completely believe that we've got a IaI/Vifam/two others scum team. Now, here's my issue: Whether or not Dan is scum and being bussed here is irrelevant: If he is bussed, IaI will regain a lot of status by the town. With scum pushing the lynch. The gambit HAS to end. It was shakey on Matt, it's even worse here and I can't believe people are accepting it.

Now, IaI is scum for forging bullshit about other town's people.
Vifam is scum because his posts haven't really been that helpful imo even though he has the most posts here by far. He also completely disregarded the fact that most likely, neither or both kills would be frames, not one or the other.

If I had to guess, the other two scum are between Jiffy/Ninja/Dan. It could be a bus, but Dan's last few posts accumulate to more town things than what IaI has done the whole game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4571 (isolation #81) » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Scum reads, as requested:

IaI: Certainscum
Dan: Possiblescum
Vifam: Slight scum
PM: Confirmtown
Morhk: Confirmedtown
P_A: Probtown
AP: leantown
Majiffy: Lean scum
Bjork: probtown
Reverend: lean scum... LAL.
UN: lean town

This is funny that you'd tie me to Rev. But hey, so far we've heard about every stupid theory here. If, by chance, you do plan on deviating from the current lynches to me, I'd prefer you start now so you have some time left before rushing a decision.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4646 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Vifam has 628 posts. Does anyone know what he supports at this point?

He literally has about 1/7 of this game posted and I can't think of two things about him on his reads besides wanting currently to lynch AD.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4672 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

To scum uber, everything is predicted.

AP, Look where IaI, Majiffy, Uber and Vifam are voting. I'd bet at least two of these are scum. What looks like the wagon scum are on to you? Too many change of hearts today after quicklynching matt.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4676 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Matt flips town. Iai's investigation is guilty. Day lasts like 3 pages? IaI comes out with another guilty, half the town is immediately ready to wagon with him again. Even after the obvious lie.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4678 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Yeah I've been reading, but it still doesn't make sense. You're assuming Matt was framed. And that AD is scum because IaI (who else has he investigated fyi?) got guilty on him.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4684 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:00 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Look, all the short posts throw me off with this many people. Yeah, I'm occasionally subconsciously switching majiffy for uber and trying to keep track of that (and I'm not sure I pay attention enough to Vifam) but there is a shitton of stuff to read through here.

Now, I heard something earlier (wasn't it AP?) about three roles that could've done this (busser, framer and something else), two of them aren't allowed in these kind of games (busser being one). Is a framer a standard role for something like this? I literally had to look it up because I've never played against a framer. It seems like such a worthless role unless specific circumstances arise.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4696 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:23 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I've heard people theorize that unorganized walls are scum product to make people not want to read...
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4704 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:39 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4699, UberNinja wrote:
In post 4696, Aj The Epic wrote:I've heard people theorize that unorganized walls are scum product to make people not want to read...

I'm super motivated to find scum all of a sudden.

I just had a burst of energy from something else I won't talk about here, and I want to scumhunt the shit out of every game I'm in.

I'm also uncharacteristically typing with correct punctuation.
Let's pick somebody and scumhunt the shit out of them.

I choose TheReverend. You get to pick the next one, AJ.
We are doing that "work with somebody you think* is scum to find other/actual scum" thing that I like to do, because it helps me get my bearings a lot.
*or, if scum, purport to think, but that's neither here nor there. It works either way

So, ready set go.
Confirmation bias goes out the window, and TheReverend gets a clean slate.

So you want me to help you build a case on reverend, look into him, or find someone I think is scum? I'm guessing option two. I mean, I personally had Reverend as town because it means if Rev is scum, Majiffy gains a lot of town points...

I'll find something on him, starting with the multi-vote hop day 1.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4956 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:51 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Well, you all forgot about me. But whatever, VT for good measure. Which of course means about two of us are lying. I personally believe this is going to be my day to shine, but if you all start hyper-posting, I'm going to get nowhere.

Vote count times are coming, I'm going to put together a bunch of counts. Ninja mine as well be town, otherwise the town was fucked days ago. Which then means of the alive, unless I notice something bad, I'm marking Mhork and Ninja as confirmed town.

By the way, how did we manage to lynch AD over IaI ffs?
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4980 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Spoiler:
In post 406, Maestro wrote:
VoteCount #1.10
Bitmap
-
[L-9]
theunderachivers
, TheReverend
Herobrine
-
[L-9]
Vifam, borkjerfkin
pirate mollie
-
[L-8]
Josh Lyman, Bitmap, Lord Mhork

Majiffy -
[L-10]
JacobSavage

JacobSavage
-
[L-9]
pirate mollie
I Am Innocent

mozamis
-
[L-6]
chkflip
Om of the Nom, Boner Police
, pengiun_alien,
zabriel
, Majiffy
Josh Lyman
-
[L-10]
Aj the Epic
pengiun_alien -
[L-8]
PeregrineV
Herobrine
mozamis

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch.

Not Voting:
UberNinja

In post 773, Maestro wrote:
There we go. That's better.

VoteCount #1.15
Herobrine
-
[L-10]
borkjerfkin

pirate mollie
-
[L-7]
Josh Lyman, Lord Mhork, Herobrine
I Am Innocent

JacobSavage
-
[L-10]
pirate mollie

pengiun_alien -
[L-10]
PeregrineV

Lord Mhork
-
[L-2]
JacobSavage, chkflip, zabriel
Om of the Nom
MattP, Bitmap
, pengiun_alien, Vifam, Majiffy
TheUnderachivers
-
[L-10]
Aj the Epic
Josh Lyman
-
[L-9]
mozamis, TheUnderachivers

With 21 alive it takes 11 to Lynch.

Not Voting:
UberNinja
, TheReverend

In post 1453, Maestro wrote:
FINAL WAGON:

TheUnderachivers
-
[L-0]
Aj the Epic, Vifam,
Herobrine
, borkjerfkin,
zabriel
, Majiffy,
chkflip, JacobSavage
, TheReverend, pengiun_alien,
ArcAngel9

VoteCount #1.FINAL
pirate mollie
-
[L-10]
Lord Mhork

Lord Mhork
-
[L-10]
Bitmap

I Am Innocent
-
[L-10]
MattP

UberNinja
-
[L-9]
pirate mollie, PeregrineV

JacobSavage
[L-7]
ActionDan
I Am Innocent
mozamis, TheUnderachivers

chkflip
-
[L-10]
UberNinja

In post 2305, Maestro wrote:
Now, children, do behave yourselves. Don't go on and lynch Lord Mhork - he's an
Innocent Child
you see.
Just a wee little
Innocent Town-aligned Child
who wouldn't hurt a fly! Why ever would you
EVER
lynch him?!?

But isn't that grand to know! This limits your suspect pool down to only...

Oh. 18.

Well, you're doing rather a good job of suspecting even with that many people. Do carry on.
VoteCount #2.04Majiffy -
[L-9]
ArcAngel9

I Am Innocent
-
[L-8]
zabriel, JacobSavage

JacobSavage
[L-6]
mozamis
I Am Innocent
UberNinja, PeregrineV

Dreams of Grandeur
-
[L-9]
MattP

MattP
-
[L-9]
pirate mollie

ArcAngel9
-
[L-6]
Lord Mhork
, Vifam,
Dreams of Grandeur, AngryPidgeon

Lord Mhork
-
[L-8]
TheReverend, Majiffy
zabriel
-
[L-9]
penguin_alien

With 19 alive it takes 10 to Lynch.

Not Voting:
ActionDan, Aj the Epic, borkjerfkin

In post 4021, Maestro wrote:
VoteCount #3.FINAL
buldermar
-
[L-8]
I Am Innocent

Majiffy
[L-6]
borkjerfkin,
zabriel

zabriel
-
[L-0]
Aj the Epic, penguin_alien,
PeregrineV, Lord Mhork
, Vifam,
UberNinja, AngryPidgeon
, TheReverend,
MattP

TheReverend -
[L-8]
Majiffy
UberNinja
-
[L-8]
buldermar

With 16 alive it took 9 to Lynch.

Not Voting:
ActionDan, pirate mollie

Time of Hammer:
Sunday, February 17th @ 1:19 PM

In post 3949, MattP wrote:VOTE: Zabriel

Whatever just end the day

zabriel was Lynched. He was a
Vanilla Townie

In post 4820, Maestro wrote:
VoteCount #5.FINAL
I Am Innocent
-
L-2
borkjerfkin,
ActionDan
, Aj the Epic,
pirate mollie
, TheReverend
ActionDan
-
L-0
I Am Innocent
, Vifam,
UberNinja
, Majiffy,
Lord Mhork
, penguin_alien,
AngryPidgeon

With 12 alive it took 7 to Lynch.

Not Voting:
Nobody Special

Time of Hammer:
Thursday, February 28 2013 @ 6:22 PM

In post 4759, AngryPidgeon wrote:VOTE: Action

Bankable Time Remaining:
5 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes
Deadline / Bankable Time for Day 6:
9 days, 22 hours, 10 minutes

Now to look over this. Way too much code for me to see something and correct it...

All my beautiful Votecounts...ruined...
Last edited by Maestro on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4981 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:30 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

In post 4970, UberNinja wrote:define "about two of us"

"Us" being the group, remaining alive town. Or, would you rather it phrased "Two of the town are lying". That was quite the attempt to twist what I was saying.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4988 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

It's PA and Vifam.

First vote count, look at who's on her wagon. She's on the mozamis wagon (sorry Matt, you as BP should be green). Om's already there. Second, at the height of Lord Mhork's wagon, her, Vifam, majiffy are the last three on. She and Vifam both on the AD lynch. She's secretly sitting on every major wagon or one that could be major but never leads them.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4989 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:01 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

That was meant to be looking at the vote count post coloration that I made.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4995 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Vifam. You have 678 posts. And I shit you not, I haven't seen you write over 3 sentences in any one of them.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4998 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:49 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Bjork, I've expressed that I think 2 are left.

Vifam, I expect to know what you think by now. I still think 99% of your posts are fluff and the few others are votes.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5003 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:19 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

P_A, what day was the longest? As I seem to recall, some days didn't have a lot of time. Day 6, day 5, and day 4 were short or had only a few suspects. Day 2 and 3 didn't have the amount of vote counts. So yes, day 1 has a majority. But it's useful because we've got more wagons there than anyone else. As to my read changing, that's simple. Dan's flipped and IaI has flipped, and now we get to check who went where. Guess what? You've been hanging on bad wagons for the whole game.

Even in the beginning, we had to press you about actually posting something worth reading.

Oh fuck. What an awful paragraph:

TheReverend as a whole feels town. borkjerfkin looks about how he did in other games I've played with him as town. Vifam has put himself in a position to make it hard for him to jump on my wagon with anything other than a stealth quick-hammer. I'm ranking my scum picks as Majiffy > Aj the Epic > UberNinja. The coloring UberNinja green from Aj the Epic does make me hesitant to put them on the same team, as I find it more likely that a scum-Aj the Epic forgot that town-UberNinja hadn't flipped yet than that he was trying to prop up his buddy where he didn't do so for himself. And before someone says he might have messed up the coding, it's there in all six vote counts where UberNinja is the voter or votee.

I STATED why I colored Uber green. I knew he was alive, how the fuck could you not? He's only posted about a million times this game (and may I mention it's been more worth while reading than Vifam's).
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5008 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I could see it. I mean, look at all the power roles the town has. We had a 3 man mason, a bodyguard and a vig if I'm not mistaken.Bodyguard is kinda worthless imo, seeing as the only truly useful protect is the vig.

P-edit: This game, UN. This game.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5034 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:20 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I think your scum is P_A and Vifam. If there had to be a third, I'd be stuck somewhere between Rev and Majiffy. Not both.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5036 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:39 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

We have 12 days. I'll vote tomorrow when I can watch my vote more carefully.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5047 (isolation #100) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:32 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

VOTE: Penguin_Alien

No matter how many scum remain, there will be one less after this lynch.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5050 (isolation #101) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

Says the one who can't hold a read.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5054 (isolation #102) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:50 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

So, P_A, you're just going to sit there and mudsling the rest of the day, sitting defensively at best and non-existent at worst, hoping not to get lynched? That's town play.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5244 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

I'm taking away two things from this game:

First: Fuck cop claims, now and forever more.
Second: Lynch Vifam IMMEDIATELY.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5246 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

--And then Penguin_Alien flipped scum and we realize we were all being trolled.

Still waiting :(
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5248 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

It just means that the dead qt held all the answers.

Gah. I really, really want to get Vifam now. I'm not even mad about Uber, I know for a fact the town was fucked because he was scum, but GAH! Vifam, if I ever play with you again, I'm definitely calling you on your hyperposting.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5280 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:36 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Someone needs to sign IaI up for MVP.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5291 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Post by Aj The Epic »

Just read that QT.

Yeah. Nacho and I are going to have to work some issues out in this next pikmin game. I feel like 9 players is right about where I'm effective, and everywhere else, it's kind of a crapshoot for about the first four days. But no offense taken, UN. I know when I've been swindled bad.
Aj The Epic
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Aj The Epic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5366 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Aj The Epic »

I just realized that most replacements had more posts. Fml.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”