NY 161: Overly-Posh Mafia (POSH WIN - NIGHT X)

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1457 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I just read all 60 pages over the last 2 days. You all better worship the ground I walk on.

Playing to a town wincon
:

TheReverend
- Hi rev! We are finally both town in the same game. I like you. You are funny and you had me SCARED as FUCK when I was scum in social Justice. You deserved to win that but the town was just too derp. So lets be super best friends and vote scum together.
UberNinja
- This game I pretty much agree with a lot of his reads and value his input.
Peregrine Five
- His posts to Om about scum slipping were reaching really hard. He was making a hard sell of a case that was unlikely to have support. I don't think PV would do that as scum over an easier route. Also he just feels an awful lot like he did in HPATPL (I was scum then, but ya).
Penguin_Alien
- I like her posts. Original thought processes and I can tell where she is going with her line of thought. Seems to genuinely believe her cases/reads.
Borkjerfkin
- I liked his post about Mattp. I think mattp is pretty town, but I can understand the paranoia that you are being had by an aggressive scum player. I tend to doubt scum Bork would try to go against the screeching wind that is Matt. ESPECIALLY with such a weak commit like that. Other than that I've just kind of shared his reads at a various points. This is a kinda big gutread.
Action Dan
- Hi Dan! You're town. Im town. Lets be in thread buddies and gossip about who is fabulous and who is scandalous. Love your Bork townread, love your Zab/matt push off the bat (2 hard lynches). I love that you aren't drinking the Vifam/mattp/majiffy KoolAid.

Playing par for the course (Probably town):

Pirate Mollie
- Your walls with Rob look town to me. Your AtE wrt Rob outting your scum meta looked genuine and you seem to be pursuing your own line of thoughts this game.
Rob
- Mmm, this is kind of a gutread, but your arguments with Mollie looked town. I remember reading this game and Rob just being so obvscum. Not feeling the same Rob here.
Mattp
- Matt seriously you are town right? because you are acting like it, but most of your reads are meh. Starting with your PV scumread and ending with your Chkflip townread.
Majiffy
- I thought Majiffy was scum most of the game, but Im just refusing to believe he postures...this....fucking...hard.

Playing along (null)

Lord Mhork
mozamis
Arcangel9

Playing with my heart (leaning scum)

Aj the Epic
JacobSavage
I Am LurkingD

Playing us for fools (probably scum)

VifamB
Chkflip

Zabriel

Chkflip
is mafia. Seriously, has anyone read a singular post made by this joker? His ISO is just a continuous stream of bullshit from start to finish.
-Unjustified votes
- Distractions and Goose Chases all over the place
-Active Lurking / No sign of original thought (except to accuse UN of being scum for lurking, pure genius :U )
-Going for ez lynches (Rob, Mhork, IaIA, Mastinero)
-You cant PROVE Im mafia (but I am, oh god I hope no one notices just how horrifyingly useless I've been and actually lynches me
)

Zabriel
feels different to me than he did in HPATPLC. He seems like hes just along for the ride this game and just swooping in on occasions to say "Ya, player X is scum, good wagon".

Vifam
's Mastinero push was super opportunistic and horrible. Hes buddying his ass up to Mattp all game. Most of his posts are really awful excuses for posts. Oh and his prodding of mastin2 post-lynch was so fake. Like wow. Just lurk it out next time Vifam.
Anyone with a read on Vifam that isn't "holy shit, why didn't we lynch Vifam Yesterday" is either a Vifam buddy or really bad.

VOTE: Vifam

--

@IaI: Would you consider this an objectively scummy question from your slot if you didn't know your own alignment?
@Anyone: If you have a townread on Chkflip, could you back that up in your next post?
@Majiffy, top 2 picks for scum today?
@Mhork, Off the top of your head, why is AA scum?
@Jacob, Are you scum? Because you sure are posting like it. Why is Vifam town? Why are mhork/zab scum?
@AJ, What is you read on the Om slot? (AA). Why were you so sure that Mastinero was lying. What is your current opinion on Zabriel (why).

Footnote:

A: I dunno, IaI might be scum though. But hes still an easy wagon to get on.
B: Seriously, why does ANYONE have a townread on Vifam. Id love to hear it. And if that reason is "Hurrr, vifam is posting like he does when hes town", eternal shame on you.
C: What do you think about Zabriel, Peregrine? I just dont see his normal town self here. Hes posturing and I really like Dan's pressure on him.
D: I kinda don't want to lynch IaI as much as others, but I could be convinced possibly.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1458 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I totally replaced Bitmap in case that wasn't obvious.

Sup vifam.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1460 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

For fun, what was your bitmap read? Why?

Good to know you think Im town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1465 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

K then. Mastinero were so obviously scum, their flip must have shocked you. What is your top pick for scum right now. One person.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1467 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hmmmm. When did you realize I was Bit's replacement? Kinda obscure question, but you know.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1470 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya he didn't, was weird. Just curious what your reaction was to seeing me post, because I felt I kinda slipped into the game under the radar.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1476 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1474, MattP wrote:We're doing it my way today

The fuck is this post. your way was ass yesterday and your reads suck.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1480 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

No seriously, we lynched your superduper scumread who was so connected to IaI yesterday. And you and vifam have just kind of been a thing all game.

what is your read on Majiffy and why?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1484 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1085, MattP wrote:I'll decide that after IAI flips, but non-relationally (so if IAI is town) then 60%. If IAI is scum then 95%

Matt said this about Mastin/IaI
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1486 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: mattp
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1495 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vifam who was your biggest townread going into last night?

Also ya matt is scum too.

So lets do this. Zabriel/Vifam/Matt. Awesome picks for today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1511 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1502, pirate mollie wrote:@ AP - which reads of UN's do you agree with? cos I am comparing his #1301 to your #1457 and I don't see a lot of similarities.

Im not really 100% sync'd up with anyone (except possibly Nero oO). I like his reasonings though and I like that he was pressuring unpopular targets (mattp and chkflip). I feel that a lot of people were just doing whatever the fuck was popular with a little variations and he was doing his own thing. I dunno, his wallposts were just resonating with me.

This JacobSavage wagon is smelling an awful lot like a shitty wagon.

Vifam, why do you think Chkflip was killed last night then? I gotta say I expected m attp to die, regardless of whether or not he was on the right track becuase he was the most influential player in the game.

In post 1509, zabriel wrote:I'm not sure what AP is thinking linking that game. I lurked like fuck and got two prods in HPATPL. He was scum and spent a good chunk of that game defending me, which he knows damn well influenced my thinking and play. Do you mind explaining that one a little better?

VOTE: AP

I linked it because you were pretty obvtown in that game to me (ya I was scum). But your posting seemed different to me here. Less lost, more focused, more decisive. Could be because you aren't under pressure at all I guess.

Why does you lurking and having 2 prods in a town game matter? Why does it matter if I link a town game of yours? I also threw it out there because I want PV's input on it since we have been in 3 games together (counting this one). What was your bitmap read and why?

--

Matt's response to me was scummy as shit and not natural.
In post 1485, MattP wrote:I said later in the day that the only relational tell between nero was with mozamis who was related to IAI and that the connection was weak at best

But AP is trying to discredit my IAI case with it

Scummy as fuck but he probably is just delusional which is really sad for him but I lack any compassion and hence he can get his super awesome plan embroidered on a tissue so that he can play with himself with it

1. I don't care, you were laying out connections for your scumteam of Moz/Nero/IaI and DID say that they were connected enough that an IaI scumflip directly increses the chance of Nero scum.

2. Yes, I am town, and trying to discredit your case. Slip harder matt.

3. A whole lot of shit intended to distract from the fact that he is mafia.

4. Also, we get this retarded sarcastic "I dont care about your agenda AP" followed up with a post where he is clearly discussing my agenda. Nice posturing.

What town matt WOULD have done is:
1. Try to get me to sheep him (he did get me to play along in open space, he knows Ill play along)
2. Criticize my chkflip read / OMGUS me more directly instead of this bullshit he is dancing around me with.

Seriously, matt is scum. UN/Dan help me lynch this joker.

The scumteam is Mattp/Vifam/Zabriel/{IaI/JS/AJ}? If Im wrong about Vifam, I might buy Majiffy scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1516 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also @
AJ
: I have a question I want to ask you in real time when we are both on.

Fair enough.

Hmm, guess JS is kinda in my lens via PoE. Im getting some good townreads this game. JS had one post in particular that rubbed me wrong.

But he is an easy wagon and the votes on him seem like layovers from yesterday / no real reasoning provided (hell I consider link to a post with 'gut' as reasoning enough for me to consider). I'd rather lynch a scumbag today that is less likely to get lynched w/o my help, (So basically you/mattp). Because if I die, there is no fucking way either of you is getting lynched.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1517 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Objectviely, I think Zab is actually my strongest gut scumread.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1538 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow, could the 49ers.suck any harder?

Uber, im town. I was actually f5ing the thread because I had caught up and all the things I wanted to say couldnt wait because I was too excited.

Vifam saying he hadn't considered what the chkflip death meant unyil I asked him rubs me wrong. That happened like what...2 hours after the flip? How could he have thought much about it before? Vifam, you aren't scumslipping, are you?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1539 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also, why cant IaI/mattp be a team?

I dgaf that matt is diving that wagon. He also drove a bunch of other wagons. Of (mol, tua, iai) matt suspects, Id deem it likely one would be a buddy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1542 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1514, Vifam wrote:Although I didn't really think about the kill until you asked me about it

This justseemed fake, although admittedly I was remembering it as happening only shortly after the chkflip flip. Like, why say this. No one had much time to think about it.

But eh. I might be up for Zab. His omgus on me was pretty scattered and feels forced.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1547 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1509, zabriel wrote:I'm not sure what AP is thinking linking that game. I lurked like fuck and got two prods in HPATPL.
He was scum and spent a good chunk of that game defending me, which he knows damn well influenced my thinking and play.
Do you mind explaining that one a little better?

So I WK'd you a lot as scum. Why does that matter and are you really trying to argue that me WKing you affected your town play so negatively that HPATPL is no longer a good representation of your town play? Seriously, what are you arguing here? This is looking suspiciously like a scumpost, Zab.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1548 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1510, Vifam wrote:Jacob comes up a lot but whenever he does I can't remember a single thing he's posted or said in this game

In post 1529, Vifam wrote:
In post 1522, mozamis wrote:
In post 1511, AngryPidgeon wrote:This JacobSavage wagon is smelling an awful lot like a shitty wagon.

Why? He's done absolutely no scum hunting.

That sounds like a really weak reason to start this wagon

Also what the fuck. Guys, Vifam is mafia and its obvious as shit.

In 1510, Vifam responds to JS votes with this really passive and subtle support.
Moz: Jacob is a good wagon.
P_A: JS is scum for sheeping and lurking.
Mollie: Well JS was probably busy. Give him a chance.
Vifam: Ya I can't remember anything of value that JS has done.

--
Then later down in 1522 Vifam suddenly has sympathy for JS's lurking.
Moz: JS is scum for lurking / lack of scum hunting
Vifam: Your vote is shady as fuck.

Vifam is posturing like fuck wrt the JS wagon here. Casting JS in a bad light in response to JS votes (essentially implying the votes are justified because JS is useless) just to turn on Moz and tell him his vote is shitty since its based on JS's lack of play?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1550 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Spoiler: Uberninja (and Mollie I guess), lets talk
Uber, I want you on my team. And by that I mean, Im pretty sure we are both town, but I really dont think Mollie is a good lynch.
In post 1534, pirate mollie wrote:JESUS FUCKING CHRIST AM I GOING TO HAVE TO SPEND ANOTHER DAY ROUND FULL OF UBER GOOBER'S RAGING HARD ON FOR ME GODDAMN

I went to bed and you have not been around since, I would rather talk to you in real time you dummy did you ever stop to think of that? of course not it would require 2 extra brain cells that you apparently do not have.

I agree with vifam in that chickflip was probably nked cos scum thought he was a special is this your first game of mafia uber goober I doubt it was to "set you up". holy cow.

I think vifam is town and I have matt as unsure leaning town but the rest of ua's reads I agree with which is why I had him as town and thought the bw on him was scummy and dumb.

I still have you as leaning scummy although you have up a teeny bit into my unsure pile. maybe.

^ This is a town post. The frustration reads really genuine. Mollie being upset about Rob posting her secrets ALSO looked super genuine. She doesn't care about how her posts are perceived, she is just posting how she feels.

You two should just talk it out in real time, hold hands, and help me lynch the shit out of someone.

Can I interest either of you in a mattp/vifam/Zabriel wagon at all? Does either of you have a compelling reason to be townreading Zab that you'd like to share?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1574 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1555, I Am Innocent wrote:@AP, just read your intro post and not one mention of any player interaction with underachievers in any of your reads? Come on man, seriously? :?

@AP, you list Jacob as a leaning scum read in your first wagon and when a town and null read of yours votes for him, you call it a crappy wagon in 1511?
Please do explain.
Nevermind I see you sort of explain in 1516. Re that post, why wouldn't people who ended the day on the counterwagon to UA that seemed to stall still vote that person today?

1. Yes I did. I said that Majiffy's interactions with him in twilight looked genuine and that Vifam's looked forced. Also, why does this matter? He was town and I don't usually make cases based on connections. Have YOU drawn any conclusions from the Mastinero townflip that you'd like to share? Because I dont see any from you either.

2. Jacob is a weaker scumread. I'd much rather wagon Vifam/Zab/Matt and probably you before Jacob. Hence 5th/6th best wagon. And hes mainly scummy since I have some reasonable townreads and he isnt one of them. Yes, Im not saying that ending the Day on a JS wagon should stop people from hopping on the next Day, but that IS a weak reason to be on. The whole case on him is basically hes lurking, hes not contributing..and that is bad. I particularly didn't like where he asked Mattp if he could be trusted not to jump off another wagon. That looked like blatant discrediting/distancing for someone not really following along the thread very well supposedly.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1575 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1555, I Am Innocent wrote:Do you find it scummy?

Missed this. You asked the same question to Benmage in HPATPL before I replaced you and people kept referencing that question and calling you scummy for asking it. I was wondering if you remembered that or not, but Im guessing not.

My thoughts kind of jumbled together up above ^. The reasons people are listing for being on the JS wagon boil down to lurking. I personally didn't like that one sentence to Matt of his which is why I have him as light scum over just null.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1585 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1558, TheReverend wrote:Zab, if he's scum he's massively improved

I dont like this argument. My first game as scum was awful and I got my ass lynched Day 2 just to coast to endgame in my next 2. So ya, people improve. Not just me.

..Ok just got back from meeting.

In post 1558, TheReverend wrote:I'm getting a weird vibe from majiffy. Seems like he's trying to play his usual flippant meta, rather than it coming naturally. He's a concern of mine, and I believe mollie is town.

I feel this way about Vifam tbh.

In post 1558, TheReverend wrote:Are you serious? Majiffy will happily sling shit at anyone for any reason. There's one scum between vifam and majiffy, after this post I'm leaning vifam.

I gotta say for some reason I was subconsciously grouping Mattp/Vifam/Majiffy/Chkflip together in my head. So I kinda see where you are coming from here. I feel like those 4 were kind of lightly buddying each other all game or something. Or avoiding stepping on each others toes. Chk was basically just popping in to sheep matt. Vifam and Matt were kind of steering things together from the top of the thread. Dunno.

In post 1558, TheReverend wrote:More scumminess. Why is everyone neglecting to understand why chkflip was the most obvious NK of them all? The mod accidentally cleared him. No-one is prepared to say this out loud. Why?

I guess I didn't interpret that timecut as a punishment to Chkflip and accidental modfirm.

If Maestro really did punish Chkflip by cutting DL time then..... :/ That is a really really really poor mod decision.

In post 1564, borkjerfkin wrote:@AP -- do you really think Vifam and Matt are scum together? That seems horribly impossible.

Why? They have been buddy-buddy all game except for a few intervals where Matt was like "Oh Vifam might be scum, IDK, woe is me. Someone investigate Vifam." It looked forced and it could easily be distancing. And they are pushing different things. I keep feeling like they are trying to work together subtly, but Mattp is DEFINITELY actively distancing from Vifam with their differing takes on Mastinero (Mattp trying to emphasize that it was NOT his preferred lynch Today) and Vifam was obviously the one shoving that one.

The one mattp post really bothers me. He says "Lets do things my way today" Mastinero WAS one of his top 3 scumreads. And Vifam kept shoving that and Matt kept ingnoring it and going for IaI? It looks an awful lot like trying to distance from Vifam's opinions.

In post 1567, MattP wrote:B/C noone is listening to me, and I'm right

Oh, really? I guess I missed Mastin flipping Mafia. And I dont give two shits if you wanted IaI over Mastin, the fact that you were unwilling to compromise on that wagon is quite telling that you are mafia setting yourself up for a "Oh look, we should have done things my way" post.

@Mollie: AA9 is always like this from what I've seen. Mhork has a point that she was different in Cataclysm in that she was more lurky, less useful and she flipped maf. But, eh. I think shes apathetic town atm.
@PV: Do you think Zab is playing like he did in HPATPL? Read on Zab?
@Majiffy? Was that you saying Bork isn't playing to his town meta? Bullet points as to why? No quote thanks. Sorry if I already asked this, I keep thinking I have.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1590 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1588, pirate mollie wrote:what do you think of IaI?

I could see scum IaI. I might even make a case. I'd prefer other lynches Today though because IaI is going to get his ass lynched sooner than later w/o my help.

Off the top of my head:
-Feels less focused than he did in Switchboard mafia. He is commenting on things as they happen and being less proactive / tunnely.
-Didn't like his "AP, why didn't you analyze any Mastinero connections?" when he hasn't done so either...And that is a playstyle thing. Why does he care that I, specifically, haven't when NO ONE really had. And add in the fact that I really HAD speculated peripherally to that (wrt Majiffy and Vifam) and the whole question just looks fake as hell.
-Bahhhh baahhhh bahhhh bahhhh Nero Cain
-Hes pushing a lurker case on JS w/o really directly calling it a lurker case.

Side note: I could buy IaI as scum with Mattp and/or JS. All that crap floating around about Matt not being scum with IaI is crap. And floating around. Because scum totally never distance or bus ever.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1592 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also, I'd like to know Majiffy/Matt's reasons for suspecting Moz.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1597 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1595, zabriel wrote:I would not mind picking up the IaI wagon again.

VOTE: IaI

Lurking, even chronic lurking is a solid null in my mind. JacobSavage is a non-entity in my mind. I have town feels from Matt.

^ This is an excuse for a post.
Do I have your attention?

Zab, please clarify your last posts that I have borught up in
3 posts now. Thanks.

Why is me bringing up a town game of yours bad/scummy/notable? Why is me WKing you in that game relevant AT ALL to what is happening atm? Why are you playing like you have a "You win when your team controls 50% of the town" wincon?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1599 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I guess a lot of people saw it as obvious that the Mod was punishing the town for chkflip's behavior by docking time.

I was reading a lot of pages and I kind of glossed over that part. I assumed that it couldnt have been the case, because that is...sketchy modding to say the least. Force replacing would have been 100x more appropriate.

But I guess that IS what happened and it was fairly obvious to the scumteam that Chkflip was accidentally modfirmed.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1603 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You and Mattp have been the biggest leaders I guess. Everyone else is tunneling, lurking, or derping.

And you have been mostly pushing different things although it seems you are sharing a lot of reads. It just feels weird to me. I dont see a lot of collaboration / reaching out attempts between you two, yet you are both the prominent posters. And I know town Mattp is totally capable of reaching out to people to try and push wagons he likes. Open Space mafia. Here he just feels sleazy and I feel like you two are kind of avoiding stepping on each other except for those times where mattp gives some speculation that you should be investigated. He never follows through with that thought, nor does he comment on you much otherwise (except to call you town?), or try and get you to vote IaI or anything.

But this is 100% off the top of my head, so feel free to call bullshit on anything not factual.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1606 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1604, MattP wrote:You've never seen me be lazy or not care about a game? Lol

:?

I never said you were lazy or not caring about the game. You seem quite the opposite.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1608 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh, when is the last time you were in a game that yo saw a scum rolefish for certain.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1609 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Or a game you read I guess.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1614 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I propose we set an aritificial deadline of 6 days remaining.

That gives us almost a week. We need to try an unify and consolidate sooner than later today.

Serious question, why is anyone townreading zabriel? I think he might be the best wagon to get through today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1620 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why is she a better lynch than JS?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1624 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:/ Because of what Mhork said about Cataclysm mafia?

I have a hard time reading AA9, but Im getting the impression that she is just disinterested this game and spread herself too thin.
So yeh Im kinda townreading Mhork anyhow now. AJ unsure. Id def vote JS / AA over AJ atm. But lets not have it come down to that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1630 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok mozamis, why is Vifam so likely town? TBH, I see a Zabriel tunnel in my forseeable future.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1633 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, Mozamis is officially in the town pile. I think.

I may actually go out of my way to meta Vifam. I've literally never done that before. #YOLO.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1634 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

EBWODP: Lol at Vifams wiki page.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1657 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: Mattp
VOTE: Vifam

lol @ Uber. I need to reread Bork..That quote you dissected of his WAS really :? , but there was other interesting posts going around so I kind of ignored it.

Still pretty sure Matt is scum for all these emotions he is lobbing at me that I really cannot comprehend why he is feeling. Seriously. Im not going to trust your fing record Matt, because you are probably mafia this game and because of that I really don't care to blindly sheep you. Duly noted that you said your 'record' and not your 'TOWN record' because you probably are not town this game.

Im like 60% sure Uber's Vifam case was a reaction test. And based on Vifam's response, Im guessing it hit scum. And ya, Vifam's reaction to Mollie was pretty wtf.

Re Chkflip: I dont know man. Apparently the mod took time off the DL as a punishment to Chkflip. I refused to believe it at first, but everyone is speculating that Chkflip was accidentally mod townfirmed for the punishment and was killed for that reason.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1658 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Basically, if Matt were town I think he would be trying to show how town he is, not show how good his record is.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1659 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi AA, I see you lurking.

To picks for scum atm or have you not really read at all?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1667 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1664, borkjerfkin wrote:def. comfortable with Mollie town now

Because you think UN is scum or because of a recent post?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1669 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Really? I guess I dont see what was so fantastic about that particular post. But ok I guess.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1688 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1674, zabriel wrote:I'd rather finish it than have it be something that keeps coming up.

Zab is still mafia. Seriously, is IaI mafia or not? This is a really shitty reason to be voteparking him. Like REALLY shitty.

Also UN is like really really town. Really REALLY town.

@Bork: Wouldn't say you are 'working hard' to justify a Mollie town read, but its kind of a weak reason. Mollie's post was just a short pbpa jab. I think Mollie is town, but that post in particular was just kind of neutral. I dunno.

In post 1687, Vifam wrote:ActionDan's play has become a lot weaker since D1, he was leaning town at first but the more he posts the worse I feel about him.

So weaker = scummy? JS's play has been consistently weak, lets lynch him!!!1111one!1.

Or we can just lynch Vifam for epic profit.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1692 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yes, UN is being an ass to a lot of people isn't he? I'll let you all tell me what a fantastic scum play that is.

And, no, it isn't part of his scum meta. Ive played with scum UN.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1698 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1694, Majiffy wrote:
In post 1692, AngryPidgeon wrote:Yes, UN is being an ass to a lot of people isn't he? I'll let you all tell me what a fantastic scum play that is.

And, no, it isn't part of his scum meta. Ive played with scum UN.

Lol show me the UN town meta of being an asshole and maybe we can talk about how playstyle is somehow alignment indicative.

Tintin mafia.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1699 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1120, TheUnderachivers wrote:Oh come on, Matt's playing like AP was and pulling out the "this is not a scumtell" play.

Read Hero's and IAI's cases on Mollie. What do you think?

Also I forgot to post earlier for the lolz:

Apparently my scum play is so illustrious, that people refernce my scum meta when Im not even in the game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1703 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1702, mozamis wrote:"Wouldn't it be amazing if I caught Majiffy/Mollie/Mattp/Vifam, what a great scum catch that would be!". And you're right, if ANY of those players are scum

Hey Moz, Im right here. And was the only person willing to vote scum-matt ever. And Im shoving the Vifam wagon.

So, come at me bro.

Side note: I cant think of anything melodramatic enough to do if we lynch Uber today and he flips town. But seriously, we aren't lynching Uber ever.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1705 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Jesus. Uber is going for hard lynches and people are accusing him of being scum for that.

Eternal shame.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1713 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Bork might be mafia.

And Ya, Moz is town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1715 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I forget, what is you IaI read Vifam?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1720 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Probably Town (would not lynch):
UberNinja
PeregrineV
Majiffy
pirate mollie
mozamis
TheReverend

Likely Town (would not lynch):
Lord Mhork
ActionDan
Herobrine (hydra of Mist7676 and Rob13)
penguin_alien

Tigers:
zabriel
ArcAngel9
I Am Innocent
Aj the Epic
borkjerfkin
MattP
JacobSavage
Vifam
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1725 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1674, zabriel wrote:Hi PV. I've been playing a lot of STO and not checking MS as often. I actually kind of buy AP's explanation for UN's Vifam case. The IaI wagon is comfortable though. I'd rather finish it than have it be something that keeps coming up.

PEdit: Seriously JS?

This is the single scummiest post all game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1737 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, Bork is town. Moving on. Maybe Penguin isn't, I kind of liked UN's pbpa on her recent posts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1738 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1665, penguin_alien wrote:pirate mollie's last post is the towniest she's sounded this game to me, although she was more indeterminate than scum to me before.

I find it weird that UberNinja would seem to object to a derp-lynch at this stage rather than on the 'final day' as he outlines in #1642. Shouldn't it be the other way around? If he means 'final day' as in LyLo, isn't that the last time you want to policy lynch?

UberNinja, can you cite any games where scum-Vifam was unusually grammatically correct in contrast to haphazard typing as town-Vifam?

Still waiting for JacobSavage to express an opinion that isn't sheeping. And I for one didn't interpret the chkflip-loss of time penalty as a town indicator; maybe I'm naive, but I figured that a time crunch might be detrimental to scum in that they'd be more likely to slip in making cases under increased time pressure and/or fail to whittle our numbers via lynching with shorter time frames to work with. A moot point now, but given that Maestro didn't seem to react immediately implied that he'd thought through the ramifications of his penalty choice.

Actually Id be more than a little don to lynch this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1749 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What if I told you guys. That Vifam/UN/Majiffy/Bork/Mollie are all town.

(Im less certain of Vifam, but fuck it, lets roll with it)

I want to start settling on a compromise lynch. How about:

Zabriel
P_A
IaI?
Mattp (reaching, I know)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1753 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1752, Majiffy wrote:UN isn't even reading the fucking thread, AP. How the fuck are you reading UN as town?

:/

Because hes rampaging and getting pissed off and posting w/e the fuck he wants.

UN is a master at not getting lynched when he wants to be. This isn't that.

Gut I guess. I just get people's emotions and UN is not acting.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1756 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vifam, you think P_A is town?

Her JS push is kinda bad.

That one Zab post is bad because Zab votes IaI in it and justifies his vote by saying "Id rather do this today than have it keep coming up". That is the shittiest excuse for a vote ever. ever.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1761 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Seriously, stop. If you are town. Everyone. Take a step back. Go smoke some of Zab's ganja (and lynch the shit out of him too) or drink a beer or something.

This arguing is really antitown and as much as I'd love to have my dream lynch of mattp, we are getting nowhere with threatening to replace out and just escalating the argument.

Seriously, this was super town on town on town. Bork/Jiffy/UN are really really town. Im inclined to let Mollie and Vifam go along for the ride right now.

Lets pick a good weak lynch, pass it in a short amount of time, get a scum flip, and play D3 like we mean it?

/tryhard.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1767 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I will cry if Zab flips town. But Im not100% sold on Zab being the best today. I want to ISO some ppl {Zab/P_A/IaI/AJ/JS/ArcAngel}

@UN: When you are scum I mean. Your town play makes everyone want to lynch you from what Ive seen.

P-edit: lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1787 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ oh shit, I have meta that suggests that that img is a scumtell for Uber.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1789 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1788, pirate mollie wrote:here is the thing; I have 2 completed scum games on here, one was audio and the other was where I subbed in as scum with rob. so where has he seen my scum game exactly? the shit does not add up and I wish you would pay attention to that.

I don't think you need to see someone's scum meta to know if they are a good/strong player or not. I have never once read a mattp scum game. But if I were a 1x Dayvig, I would blow his ass into the sun despite having a bigger scum read on Zab. Because Matt is not ever getting lynched. And I can tell that YOU are a strong player. You put up a fight, you get your hands dirty, you make good points. Lynchng you is 10x harder than lynching, say, IaI who the masses would vote at the drop of a pin for lurking.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1790 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1782, pirate mollie wrote:AP, not that I expect you to read this post, fuck, no one is really reading any of my posts except for scum probably but I have been saying in a couple posts now that this game is reminding a good bit of penguin's recent scum game. borky and majiffy were in that game so I would like their input. I have also asked her for a list of her reads but it is obviously going to get buried amidst all of the
dickwaving testosterone spewing shitposting
going on.

Noted. I read everything :cop: I think Zab/PA are looking like good targets. Wanna ISO PA though.

So ya Mollie is like really really town as well. Only person actively posting that Im not sure about is Vifam.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1798 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1793, Lord Mhork wrote:Did you actually care about why ArcAngel is scum? You kinda asked me and then never responded to the answer.

A lot of people seem to want her lynch, but not many are voting her. Shes been pretty much a non-entity to me except I agree with Majiffy that her hammer looked townish. I asked you because I know you were in Cataclysm with her-scum and you seem the most interested in shoving the wagon. (And I wanted to understand what people saw about her that was really ANYTHING). I thought Om was scum until he replaced out in a huff. So ya.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1799 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So I might be willing to Lynch AA.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1809 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Vifam: Im promising a Zab scum flip? I hadn't even decided on my favorite pony yet. And how is what I have said any different than you saying "I am rarely wrong" to justify a Mastinero push? You are so scum its silly.

@IaI: Ok, I guess Vifam is/was the person I feel mainly suspicious of on the Mastinero wagon? Because he was pushing that a lot? Yay? What is your Vifam read + why? Also Matp for having Mastin as his top 3 along with Moz (who is town) and you (who is probably mattp's buddy). What is your read on Mattp? He kept calling Mastinero scum, but shoving your wagon instead. And now he is back on your wagon. Basically, what I am getting at here is: Call me, beep me if you wanna bus matt. If you wanna page me, its ok.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1810 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Seriously, Mattp is mafia aligned. And Vifam is pushing AD for his meh play today? and not Matt? Why? (Dont think to hard about that).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1821 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Vifam: But I hadn't even settled on anyone yet? I certainly didn't mention Zab in that quote >.>

And how is it different from you and Mastinero?

@UN/Mollie: Pretty much agree with most of what Im seeing there. Like I said, Vifam is the only person Im squinting at that was part of the shitstorm.

UNVOTE: Vifam
Im off the wagon and hitchin' a ride.

Uh, I think my vote is likely going to end up on Yo estoy Inculpable at this point, but I dunno. JS is ok, but such a nonentity I just hate to vote him over someone actually posting bullshit. I actually kinda want to look at some VCs today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1826 (isolation #67) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Not taking any shots, but he talks about it in games, lol. I think he should sign his posts with how high he is when he posts them. It will help me scumhunt him : P

I think he is scum. I think IaI is scum. JS is a really solid ??????? Also seriously what WAS that double post he made a while ago. That made literally zero sense and does kind of make me want to lynch him on the chance that was some sort of slip. Kinda leaning nulltown on P_A after her last post. Arcangel is in a similar boat. So you/matt aside, Zab/IaI are prob my fav lynches.

P-edit: lol. I think you mean was town, but yeah :?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1829 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

BRB guys, cherrypicking IaI's ISO for scummy looking one liners so I can justify bussing him. Oops I mean voting him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1833 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 757, I Am Innocent wrote:Reading Jacob's 583 my instinct is telling me he is playing too awful to be scum. Note to self, meta Jacob

Terrible justification for a read. Jacob is lurking plain and simple. WTF is this post ^.

In post 552, I Am Innocent wrote:@mollie, you say you like moz's questioning of your read, but that was AFTER you gave him a conftown read. What happened before that which made you give him that read. Also, you say ""act" as in behave not pretend." Does that mean that moz needs to behave, and not pretend, since earlier you said moz "has no idea how to act"

Pretty weak justification to be listing Mollie as his top read. Especially since his post seems to mostly focus on Moz and people's interactions with him.

In post 760, I Am Innocent wrote:Looked up 2 of Jacob's games, one ongoing, one ended, and he does seem much more active in those.

@Jacob, why is your activity level so low here?

Wishy washy BULLSHIT. He literally went and meta'd lurker-Jacob to see how much Jacob lurks. And doesn't come to any conclusion about JS's alignment? And this is right after he calls Jacob town for being to terrible to be scum and then goes on and asks other people what they think about him and his meta.

This post is a waffle. No content, forced opinions. Also accuses Mollie of being scum for voting JS but not pushing the wagon. But he has been voting Mollie and not really pushing any wagon.

In post 1139, I Am Innocent wrote:Matt is right, my wagon not growing is a bit shady. Knowing my alignment, I know that something else is up. My guess is that the Bankable hrs is something scum are trying to whittle away as quick as possible.

:neutral:

In post 1555, I Am Innocent wrote:@AP, just read your intro post and not one mention of any player interaction with underachievers in any of your reads? Come on man, seriously? :?

Except that I did talk about that a bit, and seriously this is also hypocritical as shit.

And why does IaI give seemingly zero fucks about mattp pushing him so hardcore, and instead just writes him off as town? I've seen IaI get tunneled before as town. And he is not a pushover.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1834 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: I am Innocent
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1838 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:20 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Sup Matt, Im voting your buddy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1857 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I forgot Majiffy had Vifam as mafia. Why is Vifam so hard to lynch, hes just kind of obv-maf this game.

levio-SAAAAAA

~"It's leviOOOsa, not levio-SAAA!"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1862 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You were right about what? IaI being in your maf QT?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1865 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

..........?

Can we just lynch matt Today? He isn't even trying to pretend hes town anymore.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1867 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

God I hope matt kills me tonight. So Nero and I can hug each other and cry in the dead QT.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1869 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hey Matt. AA9 has provided more content than you today. Shame.

Also, your read on me is?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1870 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Js, I see you lurking. What was that dbl post about, earlier?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1875 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also, wtf. Matt acknowledged that im voting the only person hes willing to lynch today, but thinks im useless. Doesn't get more obv than this guys. Also he admits to not reading, so how the fuck does he know what ive been up to to deem it useless.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1902 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Reads list now Nacho go. Just gut, fast as you can.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1907 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It would appear I was right about Rob being town.

also Nacho is totally lurking, lol. I see him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1942 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1915, TheReverend wrote:
In post 1912, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:reverend, what are your thoughts then, on who is scum?

i agree matt looks town

I haven't been paying a massive amount of attention to this game for various reasons, but I'm starting to find time. I noticed a few people are pointing the finger at Matt, so I ISO'd him and was all "this guy is good town", so fuck lynching him.

I think pidgeon is scum, because he's pointing the finger at matt and zab, two town reads of mine.

I think Mhork is scum because he's playing dumb pretending to not know hero got replaced, and he's trying to get arc lynched, who's pretty much obvtown after that ridiculous hammer. They don't want to waste a NK on arc, do they?

I dunno about hero slot, which is you guys. I missed the comment about mhork's head or whatever when I made that post naming three scum. I'll reassess your slot after you've posted more. It's weird how quickly you've been developing reads, almost like you already know what alignment everyone is. So yeah, suspicious of you too.

Wow, rev is mafia. Super duper mafia.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1943 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: , VOTE: Reverend
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1948 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

He think I am scum for having 2 reads that differ from him? Rev is definitely not that dumb. I've seen him play a respectable town game.

Mhork is scum for oretending to not know about the replacement? How the fuck does that make Mohrk scum? There is literally no motivation behind faking that at all and Rev didn't even bother to explain what it could be? He finds it weird that Nacho is getting reads so fast? Why? Townies jump to reads all the time, its a playstyle thing.

Overjustified fluff post that gives him an array of townies to FoS that are likely never getting lynched so he can just coast with his reads.

And his Zab townread is based on Zab being a lot better at scum if he is scum. Which is horseshit and I already argued a case as to why TO rev and he evidently ignored that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1950 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im invoking Acosmist's "Objectively bad play from decent players" tell. rev is scum. Seriously, what has he done all game that you can remember? Exactly. Hes coasting and cooking up hocus pocus reads.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1953 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I am quite confident that Rev is scum. Call it an epiphany. When something seems odd, and so many small things click into place? Ya. I've been ignoring him all Day. We should seriously lynch Rev., I will make any sig bet on the flip.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1954 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I owned scum Rev in NY159,. Watch me do it again.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1956 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

*twitch*
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1961 (isolation #88) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1915, TheReverend wrote:I think Mhork is scum because he's playing dumb pretending to not know hero got replaced, and he's trying to get arc lynched, who's pretty much obvtown after that ridiculous hammer. They don't want to waste a NK on arc, do they?

Seriously, FFS, read this sentence. This is not a town train of thought. Mhork is faking not knowing about Rob...for some really devious reason...and trying to get OBVTOWN AA9 lynched because they dont want to NK her. Who the fuck would NK town-AA in this game? Worst scumteam ever.

No, we are seriously lynching Rev. ISO him. Hes really not town. I promise.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1967 (isolation #89) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1963, Majiffy wrote:Stupidity is not a scumtell.

Rev is not stupid. And its more than stupid, dude.

He is calling AA9 obvtown and speculating that Mhork would want to push her so he doesnt have to NK her? If AA is town she is NOT sponging a scumkill this game unless she claims PR or some shit and reverened know better than to think someone is trying to kill her to get an extra NK. That is really scummy logic and it does not come from a town perspective of the game.

Yet he isn't pursuing yoiur line of thought about people pressuring AA w/o voting her that are likely scum? Or reaching out to you at all since you are the only other person that thinks AA is really town.

Also his lines about Zab being town for "having to have improved too much as scum" and FoS rob for NOT being super good this game is really really scummy. Its a light buddying attempt to those players and ppl who have played with them in the games rev has because they can identify with his case. But its a really really awful reason to justify a read. Rev has been posturing all game and just trying to look carefree.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1968 (isolation #90) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And trust me, PereV is town. Hes another book to me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1970 (isolation #91) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What possible scum motivation is there for Mhork to fake not knowing Rob was getting replaced?
Why is it more likely that he is specifically faking it than genuinely not knowing?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1975 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1971, Majiffy wrote:I feel like other people have given this opinion.

?

Not my point. Rev thinks that AA pressure is scummy and that Mhork is scummy for pressuring AA. Why is rev uninterested in your idea that OTHER people listing AA as a good vote might be scum? If he thinks Mhork is scum for trying to ML obvtown AA, surely he must give a fuck about other people trying to lynch AA.

Fuck. I guarantee Rev is mafia. 100%.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1977 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Its not a tunnel. Its a bullshit read and incredibly selective scum hunting. And I know town-rev is capable of reaching out to people. the fact that he is ignoring other sources of AA pressure ESPECIALLY when you have mentioned it more than once, is really really scummy. Hes faking his mhork read nad its obvious as fuck.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1982 (isolation #94) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1920, TheReverend wrote:Ok I can buy you've been reading up while waiting for hydra to activate, so you can be null.

Pidgeon though, first thing he did was buddy up to me and point the finger at zab. Alarm bells are ringing. Matt is such a bad lynch this early, and he's tunneling him. So not convinced AP is town by any means.

pedit - I just don't normally see people replace in and within minutes of making first post, have a long list of reads. But like I say, I buy your response.

Wow, I hadn't even read this yet. Lynch this shit.

I "buy" your response? Who the fuck says that as town?

"Alarm bells are ringing"? Hes "not convinced Im town". Nope. That means he knows Im town. If he were town he would say "AP is probably scum". Not "well I dont see the townieness"

Lynch. this. shit.

I am BEGGING you. Dont take this from me. I get Rev. I really do. And this game there is a QT in his role PM and his name is in Red.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1986 (isolation #95) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1985, Majiffy wrote:AP if you continue to hammer on about Reverend I will be forced to retaliate by shooting down everything you say until you surrender.

I wont. Im never changing this read. Not ever so dont even waste your time. Why the fuck are you so unwilling to consider it. PLEASE just ISO him then.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1987 (isolation #96) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Majiffy. Help me lynch Rev. If he flips anything other than mafia, I will just quote your cases and sheep you for the rest of the game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1991 (isolation #97) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1980, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:the NK mention in regards to arc, was a bit weird too

Yes, hes trying to assign bs scum motivation to Mhork for pushing AA and for Mhork saying he didn't see the Rob replacement notification.

None of them were really necessary to say and neither really makes any sense.

Its really really obvious its fake.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1992 (isolation #98) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Conf bias? REALLY??? I thought he was town up until I read that one post in which he called me/mhork scum. He wasn't even on my radar AT ALL. that is not conf-bias. Call it bad reasoning if you want.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1997 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1993, Majiffy wrote:Right. So he was town until he called you scum. And then he suddenly became scum.

Yes, this is looking better and better.

:/

I've seen people say "Player X is scum for not agreeing with my reads"
Its not just his scumread on me, although that is part of the picture. His read on Mhork is god-awful and he is going out of his way to justify his Mhork scumread with logic that makes no sense from a town perspective. His posts are awkward because he is trying to fit justification in there that does not fit his train of thought at all.

He is selectively scumhunting Mhork for suspecting AA9 and ignoring the fact that you and he basically shared ideas wrt people being scummy for wanting to lynch AA. Town rev would have reached out to you and went somewhere with that.

His Zab/Matt reads are fairly unbased as well.

--

My BIGGEST point is this though:

In post 1920, TheReverend wrote:Pidgeon though, first thing he did was buddy up to me and point the finger at zab. Alarm bells are ringing. Matt is such a bad lynch this early, and he's tunneling him.
So not convinced AP is town by any means

The bolded does not come from someone listing me as one of his ONLY 2 major scumreads. Town rev would say "AP did X. AP did Y. That is why I think he is scum (or That is why he is probably scum).

The "not convinced AP is town" is a really subtle contradiction. And Dreams didn't even say "I think AP is town" He said "I don't think AP is scum" and rev counters back by explaining how my behavior is scummy and but only committing to "I dont see the townieness"? Someone who thinks I am so scum isn't going to sit on the fence like that after justifying why I am acting with scum intent.

Hes mafia.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2001 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

TL;DR

He has to list my scummy behavior in order to conclude he 'doesnt see how I am town'. He isn't going to ask Dream what they think about his case/read on me?

He is justifying a scumread on me out of nowhere just to waffle and ultimately sit on the fence about it after listing why I am likely scum. Lynch him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2025 (isolation #101) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2016, TheReverend wrote:Why would any scum do that?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2026 (isolation #102) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also, AJ is now a town read.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2030 (isolation #103) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

His D1 play was meh. I didn't like his one catch up wall, but I didn't really get any strong feel for him either way. Im not sure why people were so eager to wagon him then.

I disagree with his AA9 obvscum read, but I can also understand it. AA's posts aren't exactly inspiring and he DOES have meta that suggests her play is scum (Not that I agree with it, but I skimmed Cataclysm so I see where he is coming from).

After ISOing, post 1048 IS pretty shallow.

In post 1048, Lord Mhork wrote:Vote makes sense because he's been yelling for my lynch. MattP is very probably town.

^ In fact this is just awful.

So ya, I guess I could see it actually. I might be willing to lynch that.

Spoiler: Updated Reads
Town:

UberNinja
Mollie
Dreams (Nacho/??)
Peregrine
Moz

Not as sure, but not willing to lynch Today at all (
prob town
):
Majiffy
ActionDan
Bork
AJ the E

Null-town
:
penguin_alien
AA9

Scumteam probably in here (no order):
JacobSavage
Vifam
TheReverend
IaI
zabriel
MattP
Mhork

So I might be down to lynch Mhork today. Also I kinda agree with PV/AJ about that JS post they quoted looking scummy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2032 (isolation #104) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Matt did wagon analysis? I wasnt under the impression he has done anything today.

And Im gonna shamelessly promote my Micro when its in signups, so Im too lazy to change my sig until then :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2033 (isolation #105) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1483, MattP wrote:Oh hey look you did exactly what I knew would happen coming into day 2, which is a shame because you're probably complete fail town

Like seriously, what is this post.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2034 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1903, MattP wrote:Why did the IAI wagon happen now and not when I was actually trying for it, that's an interesting question

Oh ya, this is some really great wagon analysis. Matt is totally town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2038 (isolation #107) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

That is a god-awful post. Mollie is a
'optimal'
ML because MATT thinks that Mollie just barely looks town? That is horrid logic because only Matt has Matt's reads. (And even if a lot of people thought Mollie looked barely town, why would that make her a good scum push...........Surely JS/AJ/lurkers are easier to get ML'd) People think Mollie was scummy, they are going to vote Mollie. But Matt is suddenly convinced shes an ML and her wagon is scum-driven because she is "barely a townread"? That is an excuse for an opinion.

Mhork is his strongest scumread. And people that seem town are on the wagon -> Mhork is scum. That is circular logic.

Did matt ever even make a significant case on Mhork?

Tell you what Rev, maybe I was wrong. I dunno. But Post 747 is not going to fly (lol). Its a really shallow analysis that Matt openly admits is based on his opinions of peoples alignments sans flips and uses super arbitrary numbers to conclude that Mhork's wagon is scum driven and Mollies isnt. Matt is scum. But I'll help you lynch Mhork right now.

UNVOTE: Rev
VOTE: Mhork
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2039 (isolation #108) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Rev, do you think Matt/Mhork could be scum together (I know you think MAtt looks town in general)
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2041 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2040, TheReverend wrote:What if mhork flips scum? You think matt is bussing him like that?

I dont see why not. Matt is definitely a personality that would not be too afraid to bus.

And he 180'd on Mhork and started tunneling IaI. AFAIK, he is maintaining that Mhork is town right now despite this.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2044 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Pseudo agree. It kinda seems like he found a good opportunity to buddy the crap out of the loudest player by joining me.

I just dont see why you think scum would NK AA9 ever.. MAjiffy and you are the only people with a firm townread on you as far as I know. And she isn't actually leading or doing anything at all. Double reason to not NK her ever.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2045 (isolation #111) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

on her*
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2047 (isolation #112) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2006, TheReverend wrote:lol how many pages of waa waa rev is scum?

I'm not. Notice mhork jumping onto this one? He's scum. Having second thoughts about AP simply because he's chirping 100% that I'm scum, and he's gonna look even dumber than me when I flip town. I haven't said that I'm 100% sure about anyone.

The arc thing... she dropped a hammer without asking for or checking there had been a claim. Scum does not do that. Arc might be a liability, but she's pretty obviously town and anyone who wants to string her up prefer that route to NK'ing her. Thus, those who want to lynch her are acting scummy.

Lynch me for all I care. Next up is mhork, promise me that when I flip town, you kill mhork in fire.

That is all.

FWIW ^ this looks really town.

I guess my point is that scum wouldn't ever need to 'waste' an NK on her, because she is not obvtown and she is not leading the town. She is pretty much a nonentity and she is drawing attention to herself by lurking. Scum would never even remotely consider NKing her, so the word 'waste' is a bit strong imo. But if you see her as super town, then I suppose I can see it.

Im actually liking a Mhork/Matt team. Lets make it so.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2049 (isolation #113) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Cool. Im mhor and mhor liking the Mhork lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2050 (isolation #114) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1880, Lord Mhork wrote:I'd just like someone to explain how they are reading ArcAngel as town. He little 'defense' post didn't exactly cause me to rethink my read.

MATT QUIT HAVING A FIT AND HELP US LYNCH SCUM.

This post right here is enough reason to lynch Mhork and Matt in that order.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2054 (isolation #115) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2051, Maestro wrote:Activity Status: Posh

Dreams/Mollie, opinion on Lord Scumbag?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2060 (isolation #116) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: IaI
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2061 (isolation #117) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2055, pirate mollie wrote:AP, why do you have dreamz in your town pile?

Yes, I thought Rob was town and Dreams seems fairly town to me as well
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2082 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2109 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:27 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2096, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: mattp

yep. I got teh ovaries to do it

Oh, were finally lynching scum-matt?

Cool.

UNVOTE: Mhork
VOTE: MAtt
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2113 (isolation #120) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2097, MattP wrote:
In post 2096, pirate mollie wrote:VOTE: mattp

yep. I got teh ovaries to do it

If you ACTUALLY think I would try to coax a player into fakeclaiming vig as scum then you're a MORON

There was no Vig shot last night. The chance of IaI claiming Vig was like nothing. The fuck.

Pedit:

Also AJ/JS/AA9/Mhork/IaI/Zab are ALL coasting. So why is Dan scum for coasting?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2116 (isolation #121) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2110, Vifam wrote:Why the hell would MattP pull that as scum

Because its MAtt. HE does bullshit gambits all the time as either alignment because he knows people expect him to do it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2120 (isolation #122) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

No, matt is playing antitown as fuck and its shameful that everyone is WIFOMing themselves into thinking hes town. Hes an aggressive gambiter as either alignment. He is well known for that. Now lynch him.

And he thinks Mhork is town because they are scum together.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2122 (isolation #123) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It doesnt make him anything. He was scum. This has no bearing on anything. Like you said it did. And I responded with "He does htis shit regardless of alignment"

If you are actually town then get with the program Vifam.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2125 (isolation #124) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

http://quicktopic.com/48/H/cDXdTdMRJkgy

Hey

Idea, it's a little bit ZANY but if I get Ben to "L-1" with my "doublevote" can you "hammer" as a reaction test to Ben and play off that you knew I was fakeclaiming doublevoter because I'm notorious in games for fakeclaiming roles, especially D1?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2128 (isolation #125) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

and I always do ballsy shit as scum

From the same QT post like post 4.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2130 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Then why even mention that you'd be interested in proof, you ass.

Scum vifam. Scum matt. Scum Mhork.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2138 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh my GOD. I just linked a scum QT in which matt was actively planning herpaderp gambits and admitting that he is well known for doing so and would therefore like to do them as mafia.

as;ldfjasl;kfgjadslkgjdslkgjdslkgfslk;bfjsbl;kfjslbkjfb
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2144 (isolation #128) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im gonna lol if JS ends up flipping scum.

P-edit: yes, ME. I said that. And since he does it as both it is therefore a null tell.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2147 (isolation #129) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Matt claimed a Gunsmith role. Gunsmiths can target someone every night and learn if their target has a gun or not.

Roles that have guns: Vigilantes, Cops, Mafia members (Except docs), other GS's, paranoid gun owners, etc.

Matt faked a guilty on IaI. IaI immediately claimed cop with a crumb to back it up.

The USUAL thing for mafia to do when they are claimed guilty by a GS is to claim Vig.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2150 (isolation #130) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:21 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also WTF. IaI is lurking like fuck and he magically shows up when Matt rubs his lamp?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2164 (isolation #131) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:36 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It took 17 minutes for IaI to notice Matt's post, log in from his phone, and type a post from his phone that explained his role and his crumb?

And this all happened right at the top of the hour? Call me a conspiracy theorist. Either way, we need to lynch Matt today. IaI can wait a few Days and see if he is NK's or whatever.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2168 (isolation #132) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2165, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:i reread where boner faked a day cop on om. what were your thoughts on it at the time?
the thing that bugs me about it is that om didn't say anything like "you're lying" to him.

Matt fakes bullshit all the time and everyone knows it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2183 (isolation #133) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Guys. Think about this. Why did IaI claim 17 mins after Matt's post?

There is no way town IaI (who is barely present)
1. Saw the claim
2. Decided he should counterclaim immediately (since MAtt is known to BS, why not check first instead of outing yourself as the strongest PR in the game?)
3. Type up a full post.

How is that likely? We need to lynch Matt today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2186 (isolation #134) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And you think its more likely that IaI is town and decided to snap claim cop in response to a known bullshitter saying he had a gun. Who, in this game even, faked a daycop on Om?

Is Iam Innocent pants on head dumbass? If yes, then ok. Otherwise, they are a team.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2189 (isolation #135) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yes, but its more ridiculous to assume that IaI/Matt are town.

IaI decided to out his PR (which is the strongest in the game) in a mere 17 minute span after a lurkaderp bullshitter claimed a GS on him? Who does that? Add in the fact that Matt had already faked a bs daycop on OotN and IaI isnt even REMOTELY suspicious?

He just claims cop? What if Matt was town and faking? What if Matt was scum and faking?

IaI is either seriously bad at this game, or is mafia
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2196 (isolation #136) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also add in the fact that it took only 17 minutes and that IaI has been chronic lurking and you have a solid reason to be suspicious. Lynch Matt.

IaI can either get NK'd or claim to be RB'd all the time.

Matt, what do YOU think about my hypothesis that IaI is either horrifyingly bad or is mafia?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2206 (isolation #137) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The scumteam is Matt/Vifam/IaI/Mhork/???
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2218 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nacho, just vote matt plz and thx.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2222 (isolation #139) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2220, Vifam wrote:AP would have better reads if he wasn't trying to connect everything to an unflipped player

Im also trying to get a flip out of said player in case you hadn't noticed.

And no. All my reads start as independent reads. I dont usually look for connections, especially early.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2227 (isolation #140) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Rev: Yes but 2 things.

1. IaI is lurking. Its possible, but how likely is it that he checked the thread and saw that mattp post (without it getting buried immediately or w/e). From his phone nonetheless.
2. Cop is the strongest PR in the game, hands down. He decided to OUT THE STRONGEST PR IN THE GAME so suddenly? He didn't even remotely consider that MAtt was lying or anything? He would have to be really, really, really, really hasty to decide that so fast.
3. Minor point, but he referenced the wiki page super fast too. Kinda weird, most people aren't super well versed on GSs, but ok I suppose.

P-edit: IaI has a crumb. If this was planned at all, then of course he will have that much ready to go.

But I dont want to lynch IaI for a couple Days at least. If he is town, scum will have to kill him sooner than later.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2231 (isolation #141) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well IaI will have to claim results anyhow. Or claim to be RB'd permanently. Either way, Id rather wait for more info which will only help.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2232 (isolation #142) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also whats a spliff, lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2246 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2245, TheReverend wrote:Hey I just had an idea, let's lynch mhork.

On board for that too.

Since NAcho's Hydra can't even figure out when Im making a case on IaI or a case on MAtt.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2250 (isolation #144) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2247, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:i don't know about IAI and Matt being scum together, just based on the fact that IAI claimed shortly after. that doesn't seem like enough to say with certainty.

I never said that is why they HAVE to be scum together, otherwise I wouldnt give a shit about which one I want to lynch today. Holy fuck.

Mattp is scum for his overall play. This gambit is noting special for him. IaI is suspect for outting his PR for
no fucking reason whatsoever.
How is this hard to understand.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2253 (isolation #145) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Then tell me what is stupid about it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2259 (isolation #146) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya. Id wagon Mhork. Not down for AA.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2261 (isolation #147) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh my god, can we just compromise and end this clusterfuck already.

And Nacho, while you are here, do you not give a shit about Mollies's Matt vote?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2265 (isolation #148) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I will hate myself post game if AA or JS is scum. JS could be scum though, but eh.

P-edit: I was lightly scum reading Om, but the circumstances of this replace felt really town. He got upset at someone...seemed genuine and sudden. I dunno.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2267 (isolation #149) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Although I seriously would consider not letting Om into a game I mod just because hes on my list of people who replace out more than they play. Along with absta101, bitmap, and zajnet

P-edit: It happened around then. It probably was, lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2269 (isolation #150) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vifam and reverend (and Moz) were saying that Matt's fake claim was a towntell. I have been arguing that it is a nulltell. And I flat out called my speculations a conspiracy theory before diving into them. Matt is mafia and peopke need to stop saying that his fake claim is prob from town. So kindly read context next time. Thanks.

Ive been calling matt scum for other reasons since the start of the Day.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2272 (isolation #151) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I explicitly said that it was a nulltell for matt to fakeclaim back there BECAUSE people were saying it was a towntell. Did you just skim that or something?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2283 (isolation #152) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: Mhork

God damn it >.>

Ok. I dunno. My next best vote is Zab.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2290 (isolation #153) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lol?
VOTE: AA9

#yolo.

IaI, if you are a cop for the love of fuck investigate matt.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2322 (isolation #154) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Confirmedscum?

Also I love AJ. Hes my new favorite person
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2331 (isolation #155) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, but plz compromise with me on Matt by D4?

I dgaf what AA flips, matt is scum.

But... Moz isnt scum?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2349 (isolation #156) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2334, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:
In post 2331, AngryPidgeon wrote:Ok, but plz compromise with me on Matt by D4?

I dgaf what AA flips, matt is scum.

you have a problem with tunneling

:shifty:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2379 (isolation #157) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2376, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:pidgeon please don't hit me with a ridiculous wall
i'm almost done rereading and would prefer to have light-hearted chat as opposed to having another giant wall to read before i make my own

This isnt my mastin hydra account :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2389 (isolation #158) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Aj and Pvare town. My phone is going to die.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2407 (isolation #159) » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Frankly Nacho, you don't have Matt down as scum and that is turrrrrible. Look at his play this game. Hes just trolling the fuck out of us and people are writing him off as town for being a dumbass.

He hasn't actually done anything substantial today except to swoop in, execute a pre-planned fake claim, herp and derp around after IaI's response, and leave. Without having read anything. Lynch that. On the off chance he is town, he is still a detriment.

@Majiffy: I'll give you that Mos isn't as firm as a townread for me as other people are.
@Mollie: If I told you Im 98% on Nacho not being mafia-aligned, would you feel any better? :) Rob is a book to me and Rob was town.

Re AJ the E.
In post 232, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 221, Vifam wrote:AjTheEpic and Borkj

Except I'm not...

Pretty townie response. Scum are usually afraid to post so carelessly. Town dont give a fuck and are more likely to be insistent on their townieness as a general response instead of trying to posture by asking questions back or w/e.

Basically in general, AJ is doing his own thing, not playing super reactive, and is posting more or less carefree. He isn't trying to overjustify shit and he isn't waffling at all. I like his Matt suspicions throughout the game since Matt was an unpopular target. I also liked that he had a quick response to my question (showing that he really does have good reason to believe that rolefishing is a scumtell) and didn't really bother to bounce the question back at me which I would expect scum to do for the sake of looking busy. Also blatant buddying attempt to me in 2020 which is a little ballsy for scum.

tl;dr: Does not care how people perceive his posts. Took a stance on the Nero wagon that was likely to get him flak post-flip if he knew they were town. Suspecting Matt who is a hard target.

Re PereV: This is more gut based. But I really feel like I get PV. His early D1 Bitmap push was such a hard sell...I don't think scum PV would go for that. ITs just too far in left field. I think he actually believed he was on to something. Also I thought him asking AA9 for scummeta seemed fairly proactive for him. Also note he later insisted that he had something with his bitmap push and linked to a game he saw something similar. Hes town.

Lets talk about AA9/matt. They can be scum.

Why are you townreading Vifam?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2424 (isolation #160) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya, IaI is town.

IaI why are you uninterested in mattp?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2430 (isolation #161) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im sheeping Mollie for the rest of D2.

UNVOTE: , VOTE: Mattp
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2442 (isolation #162) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 663, Majiffy wrote:Also not liking Zabiano Domingo Rodriguez' most recent post.

Could you elaborate on this?

<3
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2445 (isolation #163) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Am I wrong about thinking Moz is town?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2447 (isolation #164) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2199, mozamis wrote:
In post 2187, Vifam wrote:Why would MattP go to such lengths to bus a partner

It clears IAI,
and then Mattp back tracked, which kinda clears him too. "Oh, its just Mattp being matt, another BS claim. He'd never do that as town etc".
I'm not ready to vote Mattp yet, but its plausible.

How does matt's gambit clear IaI?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2451 (isolation #165) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2450, mozamis wrote:This was the idea that they were both in cahoots I think. Matt as scum outing IAM,
who claims cop which clears IAM

But IaI can claim cop w/e he wants to. Why does him doing it in response to Matt 'clear' him.

And either way, if IaI is mafia he is risking a CC.

I put emphasis on clear because I think that is a very strong word to be using.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2452 (isolation #166) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I do believe IaI. Im scum hunting you, silly.

You are aligned with the town, right?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2455 (isolation #167) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2454, mozamis wrote:Why are you scum hunting me?

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2456 (isolation #168) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:16 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2454, mozamis wrote:If you believe he is the cop, why not follow the cop and vote Jacob?

Because He investigated Mollie and got an innocent on her last night. All things considered, Mollie is the most likely person to be town in the game after Mhork.

Why the fuck should I sheep IaI on to JS? The JS case is garbage and based on him being a lurker/compromise. IaI supporting it doesnt exactly instill confidence in it.

Why are you sheeping IaI's JS read?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2488 (isolation #169) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2463, mozamis wrote:I'm just puzzled as to why you're so happy to follow mollie ON THE BASIS OF WHAT IAM HAS SAYS and yet seem so reluctant to follow IAM's read.

Because if IaI is town, then Mollie is cop confirmed innocent.

If IaI is scum, Mollie is probably still innocent because who would snapclaim an innocent on a buddy.

Plus Mollie is like actually playing the game and her reads actually make sense. Unlike anyone with a strong JS scum read.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2489 (isolation #170) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2463, mozamis wrote:Whether I sheeped IAM then I can't remember, although I THINK I voted Jacob before he did

Hmmm, now I need to convince Mollie to vote Moz so I can sheep her.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2495 (isolation #171) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Seriously Mattp is actually intentionally trolling this game and its sad that no one is piling on to lynch him. Hes mafia aligned. Get over it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2529 (isolation #172) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Im townreading everyone on the JS wagon and that makes me a little sketch on JS being scum TBH.

Mollie, who are we lynching. The MAtt lynch is stalling.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2552 (isolation #173) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Before I blindl follow Mollie off the cliff, what is the count on AA?

ArcAngel: CLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2555 (isolation #174) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

God. I kinda believe her, but we need a lynch atm.

UNVOTE: Matt
VOTE: AA9

Sorry if you really are town. Too much herpaderp today and people refuse to wagon Matt for some reason.

That is L - 1.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2557 (isolation #175) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Zab, get in here.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2558 (isolation #176) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I am excited to hear Nacho backpedal superhard though, so this flip will make me content either way.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2562 (isolation #177) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2556, Vifam wrote:Investigate JS tonight

What a shitty investigation. How about we investigate someone that is hard to get lynched, like matt.

Or you. Or Moz.

@Zab: If JS were scum, I would expect SOMEONE to be bussing on that one since hes a likely lynch. If he flips town, you know town is going to shit itself tearing the wagon apart. So if I were scum and JS were town, Id avoid that shit like the plague and let town burn time and then shit itself trying to find the scum pushers after he flipped town is all.

So I find the lack of scummy looking people on his wagon a little odd. Except maybe Moz is scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2565 (isolation #178) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And if hes town he will continue to be worthless, wooo. If he is scum hes getting lynched anyways.

We should investigate someone that will actually have a positive effect if conf-towned or will be deadly if scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2567 (isolation #179) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Both who? Moz/AA?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2571 (isolation #180) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I specifically think she is town for quoting the wording and formatting of the VT role PM. But I dunno.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2580 (isolation #181) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yep. I would not mind a Rev investigate tbh.

But I have a striking feeling that IaI is going to end up dead or blocked.

Ugh I dont know what to do. I almost prefer JS to AA9 at this point since Im more sure shes town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2589 (isolation #182) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Bonus: AA flips town and Nacho gets to backpedal really hard.

Ya, Majiffy. the hell. This Day is over. It needs to end.

Mhork, shes prolly town. She never formats/spells correctly, she clearly ctrl-c + ctrl-v'd the VT role PM, and I dont think she would think to do that as maf.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2600 (isolation #183) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

lurk for the Day, and lay down the hammer!
horray for Zabirel!
The man of the hour!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2602 (isolation #184) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:38 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Stay true to the game, Vifam.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2604 (isolation #185) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2596, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:I'm excited to see AA flip scum and watch none of you stubborn fucks backpedal.

I'll backpedal just for you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2607 (isolation #186) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Zab, what are you doing? What are you thinking?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2613 (isolation #187) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hammer it UN. m not a fan of this lynch, but frankly this Day is dragging and full of shit. This is happening because we live in reality.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2619 (isolation #188) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Scum AA meta

lol well NM
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2629 (isolation #189) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Vifam is proud, yo. So am I.

@Uber: Well I plan to get stoned and get laid. Dunno about yall.

Investigate matt/vifam/Bork/Moz/Rev
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2679 (isolation #190) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I had the same thought about nacho/aa lol

What if everyone is town aligned this game and Maestro is trolling super hard.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2683 (isolation #191) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:37 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

But Im sheeping you. You must have some.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2687 (isolation #192) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:43 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Go back to your cave, troll. Go out another PR.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2695 (isolation #193) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2694, Majiffy wrote:I... haven't?

lol. Remember when I said Matt wasnt even trying to pretend he was town anymore? Ya.

"But AP, scum would never stop trying to pretend they are town, that would be too obvious"
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2699 (isolation #194) » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2697, Dreams of Grandeur wrote:you are easily in the top 1% of players on site right now
you aren't playing like it

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THAT IS GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2703 (isolation #195) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

IaI, who did you investigate?

Told you guys Rob was town.

God I hope we have a doc
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2704 (isolation #196) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I still think Vifam is scum. He wss trying to wagon Dan/JS an awful lot before ending up on Aa9 near the end.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2725 (isolation #197) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I may have an answer for that.

I thought there was a chance Nacho was a cop. The way he was SO SURE that AA9 and IaI were both scum (Especially IaI) made me curious. I figured there was a chance that he investigated AA9 on N1 because of the hammer and knew IaI was scum because he had a CC, but wanted to get AA9 lynched first w/o claiming. Turns out I was wrong, but it crossed my mind. Also he was pretty obvtown after the AA9 flip. He just seemed to have some reason for thinking she was guilty.

Also, lets face it, the mod error / force replace made it more likely he was a PR. Not that that is relevant now.

And it could be that there is a doctor and Chkflip was a vig shot. Need to check Rob's reads. In that case, scum know there is probably a doctor in the game and expected that person to target IaI (if hes isn't mafia). Anyways, Im not going to do too much until IaI posts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2727 (isolation #198) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Mattp

Because I want to hear I am Innocent claim a result first?

Also, if the setup is Doc/Cop/Vig/IC/Mason/mason, I don't think that is too town sided. The cop investigating the masons or the IC is a waste. The Vig shooting the unclaimed masons or the IC is also likely.

This setup makes sense in my mind with the AA9 Mafia Jailkeeper flip. I dont think the town power there is too much since the roles step on each other a little bit. And the JK + likely one other PR counter the cop a little.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2728 (isolation #199) » Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And Dan you should feel ashamed for thinking that Matt is cleared for his interactions with Om.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”