Mafia 106 - Killers Mafia II - Over Already?

kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:32 am

Post by kyle99 »

Sup everybody, thought this thread would stay locked forever :P
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Parama wrote:
Vote: kyle99
because Hi kyle!
Because Hi Kyle? What does that mean?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Oh, ok, I guess.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:
Soylent wrote:Hello, everyone, I'm glad to get the game going.

Vote: Rhinox
for acting a little
too
surprised. Fake concern = scum.
I'm gonna go with this.

vote: Rhinox

BW FTW!
Nope, bad idea.
vote: Otto Ulbreicht
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:18 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:why is it a bad idea? Is it because it's your scumbuddy?
No, it's because bandwagoning is a bad and a big scumtell.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Soylent wrote:
SolemnJ wrote:let's skip to the part where we point out the small scumtells.

Rhinox is trying to hard.

vote Rhinox

I'm calling his scumhood now.
Otto Ulbreicht wrote:
Soylent wrote: Hello, everyone, I'm glad to get the game going.

for acting a little too surprised. Fake concern = scum.
I'm gonna go with this.

BW FTW!
Um...what? Three votes on one person on the first page? Really? This is my first non-Newbie game, so I'm not sure what to make of that. I'm probably looking a bit too much into it.

Unvote, Vote: Cades
for not having posted yet. It's been almost 24 hours, I'm calling lurker.
I'm playing in a Open 185 V.2, and in V.1, someone was bandwagoned and lynched all on page one, and he was townie. Bandwagoning someone in the beginning is almost a definate scumtell for me.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:You should know who this is now.
Um, no, I actually don't. Care to explain?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:49 pm

Post by kyle99 »

LlamaFluff wrote:
Vote Count
Huh?

The votecount has been edited in. I try to get a Vote Count near the top of every page and put a placeholder in to ensure I dont get ninja'd
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:10 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:Kyle: I find it interesting that despite the fact that Rhinox is voting for you, you choose to defend him.
I don't defend people on whether or not their voting for me, but by whether or not the votes on them are justified or not.
Otto Ulbreicht wrote:A question for everyone then:
What does the RVS mean to you? What is an acceptable BW in your eyes? What personal criteria needs to be met before you make a commitment?

I would like to see an answer from everybody.
I'm not a big fan of the RVS, but it happens every game, and it seems their's no avoiding it. There really is NO acceptable bandwagon in my eyes, at at least not until the point where someone is at L1 or L2.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
kyle99 wrote: I'm not a big fan of the RVS, but it happens every game, and it seems their's no avoiding it. There really is NO acceptable bandwagon in my eyes, at at least not until the point where someone is at L1 or L2.
correct me if i am wrong...

-Bandwagons are bad, until someone is L-1 or L-2?
No, bandwagons are bad until someone is at L1 or L2, and is even worse once you get their.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
I'm not a big fan of the RVS, but it happens every game, and it seems their's no avoiding it. There really is NO acceptable bandwagon in my eyes, at at least not until the point where someone is at L1 or L2.
LOL

So if I get Rhinox up to L-2, you would no longer look at me as scummy and consider Rhinox a decent wagon? That's basically what you are saying.

You need to think before you post ;) Try answering that question again.
Yeah, my brain is tired and I worded it wrong. I explained it better in the post right above yours.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
kyle99 wrote: I'm not a big fan of the RVS, but it happens every game, and it seems their's no avoiding it. There really is NO acceptable bandwagon in my eyes, at at least not until the point where someone is at L1 or L2.
correct me if i am wrong...

-Bandwagons are bad, until someone is L-1 or L-2?
No, bandwagons are bad until someone is at L1 or L2, and is even worse once you get their.
*facepalm*
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:Who was your IC in your newbie game Kyle?
Zorblag and Debonair Danny DiPietro.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Who was your IC in your newbie game Kyle?
Zorblag and Debonair Danny DiPietro.
I can't believe Troll didn't teach you this stuff -.-'

Bandwagons are not bad.
Hmm, I guess that might be, I just don't like the idea of bandwagoning without a justified reason.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:42 am

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
kyle99 wrote: Hmm, I guess that might be, I just don't like the idea of bandwagoning without a justified reason.
When bandwagons occur, or another player tends to vote hop around a lot, it causes people to get out of the RVS and actually get on with the game. But when bandwagons happen some people tend to overreact because maybe their scumbuddy is on that wagon, and they think for the faintest idea that he is actually going to be lynched. Overreactions such as your "All bandwagons are bad and scummy," really makes it look like you either A) don't want us to get out of the RVS or B) are afraid of someone getting lynched. Either way, it's somewhat scummy, moreso with option B.
I'm not afraid of someone getting lynched, I'm afraid of someone getting lynched before we know the details, which we don't atm.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 am

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
I'm not afraid of someone getting lynched, I'm afraid of someone getting lynched before we know the details, which we don't atm.
what you have to realize, is that type of speed lynching usually doesn't happen. And as you can see, no one was speed lynched here. So there really isn't a reason to be afraid of bandwagons. I had no intention of lynching him before we had a claim, but that doesn't mean that the town shouldn't put pressure on him.
Alright, fair enough.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:44 am

Post by kyle99 »

cades wrote:
Soylent wrote:

vote Rhinox

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:

I'm gonna go with this.

BW FTW!
Um...what? Three votes on one person on the first page? Really? This is my first non-Newbie game, so I'm not sure what to make of that. I'm probably looking a bit too much into it.

vote: cades
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:49 am

Post by kyle99 »

kyle99 wrote:
cades wrote:
Soylent wrote:

vote Rhinox

Otto Ulbreicht wrote:

I'm gonna go with this.

BW FTW!

vote: cades
Ah, sorry mod, I forgot to
unvote
vote:cades
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 am

Post by kyle99 »

Parama wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Parama wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Parama wrote:Wow, how did Rhinox get to L-2 so quickly? Oh yeah, people bandwagoning. He's only posted in the thread once so far, I don't see how anyone can form an opinion that quickly. Meh. Anyways, need to get rid of my RVS vote so
unvote
So are you going to do anything else?

What's the point of coming to the thread, checking in, noticing that your RVS vote was pointless, so you unvote. Are you going to do anything else? Posts like these are anti-town, borderline scummy. Explain yourself!

Unvote:
Vote: Parama
I had nothing major to contribute at the time. It's still too early to form any major opinions.
Though cades' post is now really bothering me. Cades, if you're going to post, at least say SOMETHING. Just a single word post doesn't give off any information, it's basically lurking.
That's cute because you said the exact same thing as kyle did, only four minutes after him.
Yes, sorry if I'm publicly announcing that cades' post is making him look scummy and I want to point it out. And I did not say what kyle said exactly, I gave more reason to it.
kyle, you seem pretty quick to vote cades. He just made one bad post, and hasn't really said anything yet. I'll admit that it's a scummish post but it's not enough to qualify for a vote.
FoS: cades, kyle99
So you think you should just ignore scummy posts? If someone posts someone, you vote for them, not ignore it. Why are you trying to protect someone who's purposely lurking?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Alright, right now, the top-suspects for me right now are cades and Parama.

Cades - That "post" set of my scumdar more than any post I've ever seen, and I'm almost positive he's scum.

Parama - Protecting cades on such an obviously scum post reeks of scumness.

I'm almost positive that Cades and Parama are scumbuddies, and my vote depends on which one is more of a danger to the town, henceforth, I'm going to
vote: Parama
, since cades seems to be scum, but not a big enough threat atm.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #20) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:04 am

Post by kyle99 »

Rhinox wrote:kyle99: your logic is rediculous. You're almost positive cades is scum from a one-word "post" in the RVS? incredible... and why vote parama over cades? doesn't your conclusion that parama is scum depend on cades being scum? so wouldn't you want to make sure cades was scum before hanging parama? Also, how do you determine which of the 2 is the bigger threat?
Cades "post" was well past the RVS. He was being pressured to post and many thought he was a lurker, and he thought that he would just "post" to get people off his back. Wrong. Were almost at page five, and cades only has
. Only one. And that post was only one word. He himself has only posted one word in this entire thread. I'm calling lurkerscum. My reason for my vote for Parama is after me calling out cades, he defended obv. scum. To me, this is the same as someone acting scummy, like cades was. My reason for Parama being a bigger threat is cades doesn't seem to know what he's doing, and at least Parama somewhat knows what he's doing.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:06 am

Post by kyle99 »

Rhinox wrote:kyle99: your logic is rediculous. You're almost positive cades is scum from a one-word "post" in the RVS? incredible... and why vote parama over cades? doesn't your conclusion that parama is scum depend on cades being scum? so wouldn't you want to make sure cades was scum before hanging parama? Also, how do you determine which of the 2 is the bigger threat?
Cades "post" was well past the RVS. He was being pressured to post and many thought he was a lurker, and he thought that he would just "post" to get people off his back. Wrong. Were almost at page five, and cades only has
. Only one. And that post was only one word. He himself has only posted one word in this entire thread. I'm calling lurkerscum. My reason for my vote for Parama is after me calling out cades, he defended obv. scum. To me, this is the same as someone acting scummy, like cades was. My reason for Parama being a bigger threat is cades doesn't seem to know what he's doing, and at least Parama somewhat knows what he's doing.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ok, I'm confused at all the votes on me. Does this mean that you guys all think that cades is town? Because he has only posted ONE FREAKING POST THIS WHOLE GAME! Then, when he was called on it, he just posted "post" and everybody acted like that was ok. IT'S NOT OK! I guess people are unconvinced that Parama is scum, but I'm about 95% sure that Parama is scum and 99% sure cades is scum, so I'll
unvote, vote:cades

For ANYONE not voting cades: Why? What do you think of the fact he's posted absolutely nothing? Why do you not think he's scum?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Soylent wrote:
kyle99 wrote:Ok, I'm confused at all the votes on me. Does this mean that you guys all think that cades is town? Because he has only posted ONE FREAKING POST THIS WHOLE GAME! Then, when he was called on it, he just posted "post" and everybody acted like that was ok. IT'S NOT OK! I guess people are unconvinced that Parama is scum, but I'm about 95% sure that Parama is scum and 99% sure cades is scum, so I'll

For ANYONE not voting cades: Why? What do you think of the fact he's posted absolutely nothing? Why do you not think he's scum?
What's changed since 75 & 84/85? You seemed adamant to vote Parama because you thought he was a bigger threat - until there was pressure to change to cades. Catering to town = scumtell, IMO.

To answer your (rather leading) question: I
do
find cades scummy - active lurking is anti-town. I just figure you're scummier at the moment.
I found them both scummy and picked Parama because he seemed more of a threat. However, I'd be happy with either of them gone, so I was willing to change my vote from either of them
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Bogre wrote:
kyle99 wrote:Ok, I'm confused at all the votes on me. Does this mean that you guys all think that cades is town? Because he has only posted ONE FREAKING POST THIS WHOLE GAME! Then, when he was called on it, he just posted "post" and everybody acted like that was ok. IT'S NOT OK! I guess people are unconvinced that Parama is scum, but I'm about 95% sure that Parama is scum and 99% sure cades is scum, so I'll

It's not so much him looking town or scum, since he's only posted once, a post that could be taken as joking, sarcastic, or something, its more of the fact that you look scummy. Yes, its bad to lurk, and he is obviously contributing nothing to the game, but you freaked out over that, and been odd in other ways (i.e. BW's are bad, and your posts generally being senseless.)

Your question: Yes, he's contributed nothing. That's not good. I don't know if he's scum or not, there's not really too much to go on from him. At the moment, obvscum > noncontribution.
What about the fact that I called him on it and he STILL hasn't posted yet?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by kyle99 »

cades wrote:post,

no I'm just kidding
I couldn't get on the computer, and the one time I did I was just checking in.
I was just prodded on another game too.

and I was just trying to be a smart a** by just saying post the first time.

anyway, no I'm not mafia and I'm sad cause I still haven't been mafia in any game I've played if I was I probably would be more excited about this game and came on more.
Ugh, another reason why everyone should help me lynch cades. This contains the same value of content as his last post...
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:Hey all.
Hey, welcome to the game. Thoughts so far?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:38 am

Post by kyle99 »

Ok, I checked Killers Mafia I, and the setup seemed to be:

Mafia Group 1 x2
Mafia Group 2 x2
SK x1
And the rest was town.

I still think Parama and Cades is a scumteam, so gogogo vote cades :)
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:47 am

Post by kyle99 »

Cades is textbook active lurking, even after we called him on it, he posted again and pretended to most stuff, but he still ended up saying nothing. Either he's scum, or he's town playing anti-town.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:41 am

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
kyle99 wrote:Cades is textbook active lurking, even after we called him on it, he posted again and pretended to most stuff, but he still ended up saying nothing. Either he's scum, or he's town playing anti-town.
How can you say it's a text book case when you've only been here for less than a month? I don't even know when to apply lurking as a scumtell.
I've read 20+ games, and lurking is a way some newbscum attempt to avoid being caught.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by kyle99 »

I agree that purposaly miscounting a vote count is scummy, but I still think cades is scummiest :?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:
kyle99 wrote:I agree that purposaly miscounting a vote count is scummy, but I still think cades is scummiest :?
Are you kidding?
Why in you right mind would you think that?
Are you kidding?
He's posted 2 times, both times without any content, his thoughts, or opinion on ANYTHING. He needs to go.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:You're given two peoples, A and B.
You know A isn't posting much. You know B has lied.
You would seriously rather vote A?
I don't
know
Parama lied. He said he made a mistake, which is less scummy than active-lurking in my book. Remember, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ7tIfWD_FM
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
1. How long have you been on Mafia Scum.not?
2. How old are you?
3. Gender?
4. How many past games have you played in?
5. How many games are you currently playing in?
6.What's your favorite color?
7. What's your favorite band?
8. What is your experience (or understanding) with the game Mafia, on a scale of 1-10. 1 being the worst, 10 being the best.
9. Who have you played with before?
1. About a month, check to the left of this post.
2. 14
3. Male
4. 1
5. 1
6. 4
7. The Cars
8. 7
9. Parama (on a different site) and Bogre

What was the point of this?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:
SolemnJ wrote:
9. Who have you played with before? Do I really have to waste my time looking at everyone?

Sorry, questionairres don't really motivate me unless there is reasoning behind it. Lemme make one.
9.From this game.

Trust me, there is good measure for this.
Ok, what is it?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by kyle99 »

I want to change my experience from 7 to 4, I thought 8 was average and 7 was a tiny bit below average.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Post by kyle99 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:6. Green, no Blue, no... AHHHHHHH
HAHAHA I get it...
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by kyle99 »

BloodCovenent wrote:Kyle, in your 20+ readings of games, do you ever remember reading any with Lowell in them?
Not that I remember, sorry.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Soylent wrote:I'm wondering why kyle's still voting cades, even though it's been pointed out that cades is flaking from all of his games. He hasn't posted anywhere on the forum since the 15th - unless he's manipulating his meta like a pro, I don't think that he could really be actively lurking anymore. Could we even get a prod on him soon?
Because he was posted twice without posting any info or opinions. Either he's a townie who's playing anti-town or a scum player, either way, he's gotta go.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #39) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
Soylent wrote:I'm wondering why kyle's still voting cades, even though it's been pointed out that cades is flaking from all of his games. He hasn't posted anywhere on the forum since the 15th - unless he's manipulating his meta like a pro, I don't think that he could really be actively lurking anymore. Could we even get a prod on him soon?
Because he was posted twice without posting any info or opinions. Either he's a townie who's playing anti-town or a scum player, either way, he's gotta go.
WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE WORD REPLACEMENT.
Answer 171 now.

NOONE is going to listen to you about cad, so drop it.
Whatever, I'll
unvote
, but I still think cades is scummiest.
My 2nd scumiest is Parama.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by kyle99 »

kyle99 wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE WORD REPLACEMENT.
Answer 171 now.

NOONE is going to listen to you about cad, so drop it.
Whatever, I'll
unvote
Oh, and to follow up on that,
vote:parama
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:
kyle wrote: My 2nd scumiest is Parama.
Why?
Because I think cades is scummiest, and since I apparently can't lynch him, my second scummiest goes to the one defending him.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:Parama wasn't the only one...
Yeah I know, but his miscount also pushed him above the others.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Parama wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
kyle99 wrote: Whatever, I'll
unvote
Oh, and to follow up on that,
vote:parama
If you think Cades is scummiest, then why aren't you voting him? <.<
I really don't like kyle's play throughout the game, his vote jumping, bandwagoning, and self-contradictions just seem like scum to me.
Unvote, vote: kyle99
Because I think you and cades are both equally scummy, but Parama would be an easier lynch. Oh, nice OMGUS.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:Kyle, you are yet to quote examples from the games you read where people that play similar to cades flipped scum.
What about this quote, from the wiki:
Alternatively, Scum may wish to "lie low" if they see their position as precarious, and wait for some other player to make logical fallacies or show weakness that can be capitalized on in order to direct suspicion elsewhere.
I'm not gonna go searching for games I viewed a month ago for that, I don't have enough time, but it happens.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:4 options right now:

Cades starts playing the game.
He replaces out by himself.
Mod forces him to be replaced.
Policy lynch.

You choose.
Cades obviously doesn't want to do 1 or 2, the mod isn't doing number 3, so all that leaves is policy lynch.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Wow, I didn't even see cades last post...

@Cades, if you don't post a post with actual thoughts in the next 12 hours, I'm voting for you.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Bogre wrote:
Unvote
VOTE: Kyle

One of these wagons need to go somewhere, and since I'm fine with both I'm going kyle.
Post the reasons you think I'm scum (if any) and the reasons (if any) for cades being scum.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:27 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Bogre wrote:No reasons for cades being scum.

You are:
Tunneling stupidly
Playing anti-town
Refusing to give up on a cades lynch when there are better alternatives
Trying to appear aggressively pro-town
Vote-hopping/OMGUSing
How am I playing anti-town? Why do you have no reasons for voting cades? Have you even seen his posts? He's REPEADIDLY OVER AND OVER AGAIN POSTED POSTS THAT CONTAIN NO THOUGHT WHATSOEVER! Read this quote:
Well my plan was to not post so much, in my last game the first time I posted I was declared mafia.
when I vote I will give my reason, there is no point to tell you why I think just to wait and vote except for the one I vote to tell me I'm wrong, which won't change much.
This quote should be enough to make everyone here want to vote cades imo.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:Kyle, cades can be a lynch for later, we don't have to lynch the deadweights day 1.
And you should claim.
I claim VT.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:06 am

Post by kyle99 »

Oh, and cades, voting for a no lynch is a terrible option right now. Based on saberwolf's post about the last game, there were two mafia groups and a serial killer. That means we get 3 kills per night, so voting no-lynch is basically suicide for the town.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:Oh, and this is why Bogre is scum:

He immideately goes and states that Parama is definitely scum. He supports that by saying that only new scum fear doing concrete things. For one, I disagree with that statement. From my experience, newbie scum can be as scared of going against the flow or putting out new ideas scum. This happened to me when I first started playing, I would want to seek approval from all the other players and just copy what they say. Later on, His comment about Lowell is a complete lie. Bogre and Lowell have NOT played in the same game together once on this forum! After some crap with Cades, He writes this wierd post which shows him as so sure that Kyle is a SK.Declaring someone an SK where there was only 1 night zero kill is already weird enough, but he declares someone SK then asks for votes on the other guy. His vote promptly switches to kyle a post later when he wants to "get somewhere" In actuality, what he wants is just a lynch to happen. And Bam! The second the wagon on kyle loses momentumHe's back to gunning for Parama's lynch supported by statistics with needless assumptions.
This makes sense, so I'll
vote: Bogre
, but I still think cades is either scum or serial killer.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Parama wrote:kyle, would you refrain from wagoning please ;_; it's hurting my view on humanity.
Almost all of your votes have been, "I agree with you, vote: xxxx". It's just... not trying to scumhunt.
Anyways, Bogre is a L-3 right now. Ellibereth's points all make sense, but I want a response from Bogre first before I vote.
I've only voted for 3 different people out of the RVS. How is that wagoning? Also, the only time I've voted for someone because of points someone else made was Bogre.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ugh, I still don't think Bogre's the right lynch... Anyone wanna lynch cades? Please?

unvote
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Semi V/LA until Saturday
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #55) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:Jesus christ Kyle is still lurking and posting in other topics.
Sorry I'm on my phone and I can only view one page at a time and its a pain to switch. I still think cades is the best lynch, but I guess I'm alone in that. I wouldn't be opposed to a solemn Lynch, but I'd prefer cades.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:30 am

Post by kyle99 »

Alright, fine, I'm not going to get a cades lynch today, I accept that. I'm not even voting for him, so how could I switch my vote?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:38 am

Post by kyle99 »

Bogre wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:Jesus christ Kyle is still lurking and posting in other topics.
Sorry I'm on my phone and I can only view one page at a time and its a pain to switch. I still think cades is the best lynch, but I guess I'm alone in that. I wouldn't be opposed to a solemn Lynch, but I'd prefer cades.
Why aren't you opposed to a solemn lynch?
Ugh, because I think he might be scum? I actually don't have a big scumread on anyone really, but solemn is slightly more than the others. We have to lynch someone though, the deadline is 3 weeks max and if no one is lynched by the deadline, than no one gets lynched, which would be very bad.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #58) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Do I even need to explain?

Unvote: vote: Sando
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Parama wrote:
Sando wrote: Ellibereth's seemingly sure thing 'gut' read on Parama strikes me as particularly worrying. It's got me thinking that he knows he's town and trying to buddy up to an immenent town lynch.
Sando wrote:And no, I don't think Parama is town
Wow, a slip that contradicts everything you've been saying. You're tunneling on my like kyle is tunneling on cades. (assuming I'm understanding what tunneling is, since I couldn't find it on the wiki - can someone clarify this as well?)
kyle99 wrote:Do I even need to explain?

Unvote: vote: Sando
I would like you to give at least a little explanation, yes.
and then page 18 is basically what I did. Though BC... blaming that miscount on a newbie game? Sando has 5 votes after your vote - in a newbie game D1, that would be a lynch, not L-1. I understand the slip but it almost seems like your newbie game excuse was a cover-up. (yes, I am a hypocrite aren't because I'm criticizing someone for making the same mistake I did.)
Anyways, look Parama's bandwagoning!!!!1!11!
Vote: Sando
for the slip and the self-contradiction, the tunneling and the buddying, and because I also would like a claim tbh. The more pressure the better.
The thing that struck me as scummy was when he said that "But Ellibereth's pattern of posts regarding gut reads strikes me as a scum trying to look pro-town when a townie gets lynched."

This seems super-scummy imo, it looks like he's trying to push the blame to Ellibereth when a townie gets lynched, which won't happen tonight.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by kyle99 »

The town having 2 cpr docs seems slightly overpowered, and I would be willing to belive that theirs one town cpr doc and one scum cpr doc. I have no idea which is which though, they've both acted scummy.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:
kyle99 wrote:The town having 2 cpr docs seems slightly overpowered, and I would be willing to belive that theirs one town cpr doc and one scum cpr doc. I have no idea which is which though, they've both acted scummy.
You're wrong.
Um, ok? I never said I was right, its just a thought...
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Rhinox wrote:
Ellibereth wrote:
kyle99 wrote:The town having 2 cpr docs seems slightly overpowered, and I would be willing to belive that theirs one town cpr doc and one scum cpr doc. I have no idea which is which though, they've both acted scummy.
You're wrong.
correct. There would never be a scum CPR doc, and anyone who can't immediately see why probably shouldn't be playing outside the newbie queue.
Ah I see, sorry, I'm a moron :P
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #63) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ok, this game needs to move along, and I honestly think we need some night info to get a better piece of the puzzle. With 2 claims of cpr-doc, we really need to know how many NKs their are.
vote:UroE
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #64) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:34 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Yeah, I guess, I'm still not sure he's scum, but he's the most sure I've got, and this day really needs to end. I'm finally convinced that cades isn't scum, just a moron. I notice he's still "thinking".
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:04 am

Post by kyle99 »

Parama wrote:
Parama wrote:because this is probably the worst post I've seen on this site.
I take this back, I've seen a lot worse. For starters, I shouldn't forget that cades is in this game...
I do agree that Elli has way to much control in this game, and id be just as happy with an elli lynch over UroE.
unvote
for now, gotta think.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:20 am

Post by kyle99 »

Parama wrote:Kyle, could you please stop pulling random 180's?
How is unvoting so I can rethink turning a 180?
At this point, id be happy with a lynch of Ellibereth, sando, and UroE. Ellibereth needs to stop acting like me, parama, and cades should do whatever he wants. I still don't buy sando's cpr doc claim, and UroE is acting pretty scummy.
I don't think ellibereth or sando is acting as scummy as UroE, so ill
vote:UroE
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:44 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:THIS DAY WILL NOT ENDING IN NO LYNCH.
IT'S THE MOST IDIOTIC END TO DAY POSSIBLE!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE A NEWBIE: BY EVEN ALLOWING THE THOUGHT OF ALLOWING THIS DAY TO END IN A NO LYNCH IS RIDICULOUS AND A STUPID PLAY.

What the hell are you going to do If UROE doesn't show up tomorrow morning? Just be indecisive as hell and let the deadline pass and we'll end up with this stupid thing called no lynch.
His alignment no longer matters, we need to reach a lynch in 6.5 hours.

Ah fuck this, if you're going to act ridiculous as hell this way I just have to pray that Bogre/Dana/Soy gets the hell on or UROE's actually town and has the sense to self-hammer.
Will you PLEASE stop telling people what to do? Seriously, I honestly don't think anyone else is going to lynch UROE, but I would be quite happy with an Elibereth lynch.
unvote, vote: ellibereth
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:43 am

Post by kyle99 »

If UROE doesn't post in the next day, I'll vote UROE.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:48 am

Post by kyle99 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:Still here Elli, don't worry that your mislynch has gone missing.

Also, I was on twice yesterday (After you had called for my claim) and I didn't feel that either situation was right for my claim.

However, I will claim now, if only to get something rolling (Now that the deadline has been extended, I feel like it is more likely that I can talk my way out of this.)

I am a Cop. Every night I can inspect somone to find out how they are aligned (My role PM doesn't say "town or mafia" like most generic Cop Role PMs). Last night, I inspected Rhinox, and he is most definitely town.

That is why I didn't like the BW on Rhinox at the beginning of the day.
Anybody buy that claim? If it's true, we shouldn't lynch him, but it's the exact claim I'd expect him to make if he was mafia aswell (happened in one of my other games).
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #70) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:52 am

Post by kyle99 »

cades wrote:You took quite a while to put that story together.

But now I just want to get to the night, so I'm pretty much going to go with the wagons. I still want a URoE lynch cause that would give the most info, for me at least, not really sure about others.
I guess I'd be willing to lynch URoE, but I'd also be willing for a sando lynch aswell.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #71) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:04 am

Post by kyle99 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
cades wrote:You took quite a while to put that story together.

But now I just want to get to the night, so I'm pretty much going to go with the wagons. I still want a URoE lynch cause that would give the most info, for me at least, not really sure about others.
What do you mean I took quite a while?

I started typing at 12:44 and had finished by 12:46, and I didn't make any 'story' up.

You make absolutely no sense.
I think what he's trying to say is you should have claimed earlier. I say we lynch sando, and than we see what result he posts tommorow.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 am

Post by kyle99 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:cades, that question was related at kyle, he's really the only one I need the answer from at this point.
I played in [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12831]Mayor Mafia[/b], and monkeyman claimed cop as scum. The cop is certainty one of the most powerful roles, and would have the greatest chance of people not voting for you.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:22 am

Post by kyle99 »

kyle99 wrote:
UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:cades, that question was related at kyle, he's really the only one I need the answer from at this point.
I played in Mayor Mafia[/b], and monkeyman claimed cop as scum. The cop is certainty one of the most powerful roles, and would have the greatest chance of people not voting for you.
[url]https://forum.mafiascum.net/view ... hp?t=12831

Wow, I fail at tags.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:51 am

Post by kyle99 »

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone wrote:
kyle99 wrote:
I played in Mayor Mafia, and monkeyman claimed cop as scum. The cop is certainty one of the most powerful roles, and would have the greatest chance of people not voting for you.
(Tags are edited)

So, you admit that you have no game theory reasons, just reasons based on one isolated example?
Sure, I guess I have no game theory reasons, but I don't know how that makes that an isolated incident. I don't buy your claim, so I'm gonna
vote: UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by kyle99 »

cades wrote:okay, town can get an easy win.

Lets quick lynch kyle99

do it trust me.

Do you want to know why?
I'm sure you do, I might as well tell you cause if I die then no one will know the plan.

I've posted too much, I'll wait for some other posts.
Ah, brilliant, blindly follow the plan of a self-proclaimed lurker. That will work for sure. [/sarcasm]
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Bogre wrote:Still fine with lynching kyle, as per yesterday.

Also, his 'i dont buy the claim' 'vote URoE' looks like a newb bus.

Vote: Kyle
Yeah right, I voted for URoE and he flipped scum and you voted for Parama who flipped town last night and somehow I'm the scum? What do you think is more scummier, voting for someone with a decent reasoning who later flips scum, or voting for someone who flips town?
vote:Bogre
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Post by kyle99 »

cades wrote:it doesn't matter Town wins.

vote: kyle
Dude, no one wants to follow your dumb plan. You've shown almost no intelligence all game, and you admitted to lurking because you didn't want people to pick up on your scummiesness. That is NOT pro-town behavior.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Post by kyle99 »

cades wrote:Everyone already knows I am CPR.
If not then why was there 3 deaths.

Also it doesn't matter if we vote you, borge or tubby, town wins.

It is simple.
I already showed how, and I believe Fishy did.

Why is it so dumb anyway?
If you were town you would see how this would work.
I really don't see how it couldn't, even if there was 2 mafia.
Ok, I already know your CPR doc, I just don't think your playing very pro-town, but your avoiding my question. Why did you intentionally lurk, and what purpose did it serve, and how on earth is that pro-town behavior?
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:49 am

Post by kyle99 »

Aww, that sucks. Scum played bad, town played good. Good call on. Protecting rhinox N0, that's who we tried to kill. Having 2/3 scum dead on day 2 sucked. I do think that the town was slightly overpowered, cpr doc is a really good role, and having 2 was overpowerd imo.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Ellibereth wrote:Kyle, I'm curious, was what I said here true: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 52#2032852
Nope, and I honestly thought cades was the serial killer/second mafia faction. His play did get slightly better throughout the game, but his beginning play was just awful >.<
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Sando wrote:Yeah my kill on Dana really through the game open for town. This was poor play from Dana, you cannot lurk in a game with basically 2 vigs.

Not killing a CPR doc though on N1, that was a very odd and in hindsight bad choice, how come?
The reason I picked Ellibereth was I wasn't sure that you were CPR doc and I thought cades was too stupid to be any threat. Ellibereth had it right from the start though, so props to him.
kyle99
kyle99
Mafia Scum
kyle99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #82) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:07 pm

Post by kyle99 »

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”