Mafia 105 - Caught in the Crossfire (Game Over)

hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by hiphop »

zoraster wrote:1. All posts should be kept under 500 words.
I want to know how you will /confirm this? You said with Word, but how do you plan to put it into word? Copy and Paste? In another game I wanted to see the difference of the word count between what it says and what I actually wrote. I wrote 490, while when I copied back over, with all the quotes it added 50 words. Would I be over, or am I good? This post itself adds 4 words. 94 words before posting. 98 afterwards.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:08 pm

Post by hiphop »

@csl- I expect more posts from you, besides the weekend. If you can't treat this game as a commitment than you should ask for a replacement. I don't care if we are out of the rvs,
vote csl

@sigma- I like your strategy, though I am curious how you managed to pick me, if there is more than one person that you have not played with before. Especially since you said it would be best to target someone who noone knows. The time where you voted me, and the time that you grew impatient, I was at work. I live on the west coast of the US, and I post late. To tell you the truth, if you hadn't said anything, I would have completely ignored you.

@imaginality- why tomorrow, why noy today?

Hoopla- don't change your avatar, I get more than enough from crypto. After the last bw, I can now see the info gathered in it.
unvote
vote spyrex
fos csl
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:43 pm

Post by hiphop »

I encourage more votes on spyrex.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:15 am

Post by hiphop »

The question is maemuki, not what csl thinks of the wagon, but what you think of it. You have yet to give your thoughts, even though you were asked.

regarding csl- my vote wasn't about what he has done in this game, but what his sig says. Read his sig, than read my post.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:34 am

Post by hiphop »

What do you see it as?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 am

Post by hiphop »

Maemuki wrote:Good point.
No, I am serious, what do you see it as?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by hiphop »

@Maemuki- You say the wagon is an informative wagon. If that is so, why didn't you vote. Either vote on the bw, or tell me why you didn't vote. You can't say the bw is informative, but not support it.

I agree with post 293. Crypto basically said igmeoy. I would put it the same category as Spyrex's vote. Semi-random.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by hiphop »

I forgot this point.
Spyrex- I like your catchup post, but please keep it under 500(it is 562)
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by hiphop »

Crypto 500 word limit. summarize more please.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:52 pm

Post by hiphop »

Maemuki- This is the second time that you have refused to acknowledge my questions. I don't put your name in a sentence just to make the sentence look good. Now answer my 296, and stop ignoring me.
fos Maemuki

Crypto- I didn't mean to be rude, but 1. I didn't know if you remembered the rule, like spyrex didn't remember,( though with you being cryto, I don't know what I was thinking.) and 2. with as many posts as we get the longer posts will bog people down more. With your long post on one person, another person makes a long post, we get a chain reaction, and put it all together, a whole lot of replacements. I just found a few, so I too have games where I played in, that scum called people townies. It isn't hard to get rid of these people like somebody said, just nk them. Also about post 400, don't start that again. Remember what happened last time.

@rc- It is not hoopla's birthday, she changes it everyday. I thought I explained my csl vote. I voted him for his sig, not because of anything he did scummy. It says in his sig that he will v/la(not posting) during the weekdays. 5 days, out of seven, of not posting. It should be the other way around, and it better be. As for my spyrex vote keep reading.

@Sotty- Only one reason, same as Hoopla's, bandwagon. I used to hate early bws, but after the last game with Hoopla( it ot me) I love them for long games. If I can't do something with them, somebody else can.

@ idk- About the first sentence in post 361. Don't expect sympathy from me, I remember what you did in the last game that you played with me.
roflcopter wrote:redcoyote gets lynched next when confid flips scum
why?
Energetic Penguin wrote:Pops, awesome new avatar.

I currently find confianon scummy for the things already brought up and if Pops insists that hoopola will actually post content then I'm gonna,

Unvote, Vote: Confidanon
First big scumtell. This post is growing so I will explain later.
unvote
vote Energetic Penguin

Vi wrote:@hiphop: Oh hi. Post.
What do you think is best, an, "I am reading." post , a "Can't finish reading now." post, a "here is what I have so far post" or a post like this when I am caught up? If you want to clutter up the thread more, points one and two work great. If everybody posts everyday, I am looking at a page. More than that, and we get 5 to 10 pages.

I do believe that ConfidAnon's death was a good thing. 1. one less person, 2. the way it looked, he was going to be lynched, this way the town gets to choose who they want dead second instead of scum. (Always a good thing.)

4 days in and you guys want a lynch. :lol: If this goes through, probably the shortest day one ever. I guess Energetic's post isn't as scummy as I thought, but still pretty scummy.

@pops and ray- if you guys agree with hoopla, where are the votes.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:54 pm

Post by hiphop »

Than why are we evil?
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by hiphop »

welcome to Mafia. Current population: 8.
Idiotking wrote:Sigh. Finished rereading.
You people are evil
, I hate you
all
, do you hear me?
With my understanding from your post, only you can be wordy. Also forgive me for not saying you are town, because you did not ask for a replacement, for it is all a bunch of wifom. However you are playing to your town meta from the last game, except you don't have any case this time. Do you believe that you will get a case before the lynch, or are you just hoping for one?

Imaginality- I don't see you reasons for voting EP. Please explain.

@Maemuki's 478- He is a fluffer, with no opinion. He gave a whole bunch of words, but nothing to explain why.

@elvis 475- read 451

Crypto- what is the difference between infinis and budja? Also stop, you vote, because you wanted a bw, but than you unvote, without any more votes. Please explain.

For everybody that is not voting- please vote for who you think is scummiest, otherwise we have a bunch of fence sitters. We might as well as make ground toward lynching someone.

Also still waiting for EP to post.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:44 pm

Post by hiphop »

RayFrost wrote:
hiphop wrote: @Maemuki's 478- He is a fluffer, with no opinion. He gave a whole bunch of words, but nothing to explain why.
Maemuki is
female
Really? No!!! Who would of thought that? Maybe just maybe
she
asked me to give an opinion about somebody in that post, and I gave it about him.

@Maemuki- I have been thinking about your reason for not voting Spyrex, and I find it a horrible reason. Who cares if someone is at L-7? If your vote is useful, put it to use.

@roflcopter 615- The best thing I can find is he has always had a vote on someone, which is better that some players than we have in this game. By the way cryto, just because someone agrees with your case, does not mean they are not scum.

@rc- why don't you discuss it? It would be helpful for you too, to provide a case as well.
Idiotking wrote:I don't really think it would be fair to lynch CSL before his replacement arrives.
Yes it would be. Think about it. You were willing to lynch him, before he asked for a replacement. So, what is the difference of still going after that goal? We can make it a win-win of lynching a scummy player, and zoraster doesn't have to find him a replacement. Lynching is the only thing csl's spot deserves. He doesn't need a replacement if he is lynched. Tell me what I am missing here.
unvote
vote csl
Besides, do you really want someone in this game with a bad past, that they can't defend. You are putting off the inevitable.

@shotty- I will scroll slower, when the game becomes slower.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Post by hiphop »

There is no replacement, if he doesn't get replaced.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:15 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:I'm on Pads for the lynch because I'm rooting for the vig to shoot ek. If that doesn't happen I'll swap.
Tell me which is better:

1. We kill the most likely scum by lynch, and the day- killer kills his second person as scum or,

2. we let the day-killer kills the scummiest player, and the town argues over who will be lynched.

I am not sure which one is better. 2 will create more discussion, but with 20 alive that is still a lot of pages to read. Of course 2 is only better assuming that the day-killer has more than one shot.

I don't like idk's vote day one, even though I pushed for it. It kind of reminds me of one of my first games, where I voted Maemuki, who I said was most likely townie in the same post.

Idk- it is better that we killed him then. If a replacement comes, we would always have doubts about whether he was scum or not, because of csl. I don't think he would have died any other way besides the rope.

Nobody made any good points toward imag day one, probably because he never did look like town. I hate drawing connections between two people, unless they both connect to each other, however agreeing with one person that a 2nd person is town, while calling that 2nd person scum, points a giant finger at that first person.
fos elvis
This person should be killed today, though like I said, because there is no connection going from elvis to imag, creates doubt in my mind. Still is the best connection of anyone though.

I am going to vote, who I think is the second buddy, hoping the day vig is unlimited.
vote scotty
imag doesn't have her name mentioned in iso 2, but he comes back later and starts calling her town, and saying that she is making really good points in iso 4,5, and 6. The only problem with this case is sotty doesn't mention imag. I'll let sotty tell us why.

rofl- I am not seeing how idk is scum, because of imag. Perhaps you can explain it to me. I believed he attacked idk way too much for him to be scum with imag. Mae on the other hand seems a very likely candiate.
zoraster wrote:
imaginality the Mafia Roleblocker was killed
Did anyone else notice this? There is no indication that there is two mafias. It makes me think there is only one. Possibly a sk and vig (yes, it says in the rules there can be two vigs) or two sks.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by hiphop »

Pads wrote:I fail to see why Sotty's name not appearing in Imaginality's read would make Sotty a likely candidate for a buddy. Someone like Vi, who is very prominent, is an absence that is rather curious, but Sotty hasn't talked much at all. Also, that Imaginality was willing to openly support Sotty's points without provocation indicates a more likely chance of Sotty being town.
I believe you have it all wrong. Imaginality supported elvis's points, yet people feel he is scum, so that does not clear sotty. The only person who has a good case on elvis from what I can see is rofl. I love the part about imaginality supporting elvis, yet contradicting what elvis said in his next sentence. What I hate about about all of the cases is there is no connection from elvis to imaginality. No matter how much I look at what is written I can't see it. From what I know it could be buddying on imaginality's part. That is what I am afraid of.
zoraster wrote:a. This game will have at least one Mafia faction, and no more than two.
d. Other roles may be included. However, there will be no more than 1 or 2 of these.
See what I mean rc. It looks to me like there could be just as good of chance of having two vigs as having two scum groups. Though if there is only one scum group, I expect it to be really large. 6, 7 mafia members. Like I said with the flavoring , it looks like there could only be one.
roflcopter wrote:and i'm pretty sure redcoyote is not scum after his last post
I disagree, based on the information that I have just come off of a game (ended yesterday) where rc is scum. What I noticed what he did in both games is he said we really need to look at this, but not doing it himself. He did it in day one on the confid wagon. I for one don't think that is excusable. Since I really can't see any connections
both
ways, I will
unvote
vote RedCoyote
Vi wrote:I acknowledge that I'm not as confident in my position as before.

Unvote: elvis_knits
Vote: Maemuki
(L-9)
You seemed to be always changing your mind. Almost like you want to seem townie, by eliminating people from being scum, but you also seem to be trying to keep your options open.
fos vi

roflcopter wrote:if i can't have an elvis lynch today, i'll take a vi lynch
If I were you I would stay with the elvis bw, I think your case is better.

RedCoyote wrote:Why? Don't you think imaginality's ties are more considerable than Vi's blithering?
The problem is imaginality doesn't have any ties except the ones he created. To me that is buddying on his part.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:59 pm

Post by hiphop »

roflcopter wrote:hiphop, please vote for elvis. your argument that a lack of elvis->imag connections means the imag->elvis connection isn't as strong is flawed.

this is the only time elvis mentions imag yesterday:
elvis wrote:Imaginality's reads are all over the place
its an incredibly noncommittal comment. it draws no conclusions one way or the other as to what this could mean about imaginality's alignment. believe me when i tell you that scum are absolutely loathe to commit to an opinion about their scumpartners, to the point where they often ignore them altogether.
Back to Sotty.

You talk about ignoring someone, take a look at elvis's posts on sotty. I found one. here He attacks people for being on the confid and csl wagons. Yet he says this
elvis_knits wrote:Pops and sotty probably strike me as the most protown of the bunch. sotty especially I remember being well-thought out yesterday.
These are the only two sentences that he talks about sotty in the entire game. Than we have sotty's only post on elvis found here
Sotty7 wrote:
Vote: Elvis

I just felt like she wasn't fully here yesterday and I do agree with Vi that she was on the “easy targets” I am having a little issue here in that I am not fully sold on Vitown and also Elvis is voting for Sigma who is still someone very high on my list for scum. So yeah I am feeling torn.
What? This made six votes on elvis. Well after the town's feelings were known. Take into account that sotty did not want to put down his vote, and we have scum. This post shows that sotty did not want to go against the town, but still wanted to persuade people not to join the bw. Since I believe that rc is scum, and I don't have two votes, I will
fos Sotty
. It is also interesting to note that that quote is also the only time that elvis mentions pops name too. I need to look into that.
Pads wrote:I fail to see why Sotty's name not appearing in Imaginality's read would make Sotty a likely candidate for a buddy. Someone like Vi, who is very prominent, is an absence that is rather curious, but Sotty hasn't talked much at all. Also, that Imaginality was willing to openly support Sotty's points without provocation indicates a more likely chance of Sotty being town.
What do you think about sotty now?

mod: post 1013 and 1022 says we have two votes for sigma

yes I am straight up opposed to a sigma lynch, if all the evidence one has is connections to elvis. Post 93 (yes same link) tells
me
for now that sigma and elvis are not connected. Because of imag's posts, I don't like a idk lynch either, unless it is for an SK, or 2nd mafia group (I don't think there is one).

@rc- What is wrong if my case looks like vi's( not saying it is) If I believe you are scum, because of the way you act and some of your actions are scummy, than yes I will put my vote where it belongs. (Still need to post it. I don't think I have room in this post)

You are right. Where is pops? Give mamuki another day (make it a full 72 hours and don't jump the gun), but pops needs to post.

mod: prod pops

Sotty you want elaboration. For me it is post 441 and post 616 that does it. He says look at these votes, but he doesn't make any comment of his own. Just a simple you do the thinking. What does the tell you? Also, take into account, if a player makes a scummy post, what does he have to do to redeem himself? For me he hasn't redeemed himself.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1202 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 am

Post by hiphop »

RedCoyote wrote:
hiphop 1059 wrote:@rc- What is wrong if my case looks like vi's( not saying it is) If I believe you are scum, because of the way you act and some of your actions are scummy, than yes I will put my vote where it belongs. (Still need to post it. I don't think I have room in this post)
It's pure, unadulterated meta. I challenged Vi and got nothing, so I challenge you just the same. It's almost not even worth mentioning your vote, and I don't think I even would have but for the complete opposite direction you're heading. You were building up something tangible against Sotty (who I think is suspiciously playing not up to her capacity), elvis is shot, and then you vote me? I don't understand where you're coming from, frankly.
No, rc it is not just meta. What you did day one is scummy by itself, meta just ups the anty. You don't understand where I am coming from? I think you are scummy, that is where I am coming from.

However, based on rofl's recent post, charter needs to die sooner. So
vote charter

Shotty to the Body wrote:I've just felt like we've seen a lot of vanilla flips...
I am happy, that the town flips are only vanilla, aren't you? Better than a PR.
Shotty to the Body wrote: Also what happened to Pads?
Look at this
Shotty to the Body wrote:In my (admittedly limited) experience the vig is either 1-shot or ad infinitum, never seen a 2-shot or anything like that so I presume we'll have continuing shots.
read this
zoraster wrote: 2. If roles are included in the game they can be: day actions, night actions, or both. They can be permanent powers (i.e. you can use them every night, day, etc.), every other (e.g. you can use it on days 1, 3, 5) or they can be one, two or three shot powers. The powers can either be immediately active or backups (e.g. backup tracker would become active upon the real tracker's death). Backups are not told of their status, and there can be backups without an active counterpart.
Anything I missed?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by hiphop »

Right here shotty
zoraster wrote:b. This game does not HAVE to have any other roles other than Townies and Mafia.
Which means we can have lots of vanilla.
zoraster wrote:1. Vanilla, Goon, Backup (Cop, Doc, Jail Keeper, Miller, Tracker, Vigil, Watcher, Roleblocker, Role Cop)
Bomb
, Bulletproof (both as town and scum role), Bus Driver, (Sane) Cop, (Insane) Cop,
Cult
, Doctor, Godfather, Jail Keeper,
Jester
, Lyncher, Mason (both town and scum), Miller, Redirector, Roleblocker, Role Cop (mafia only), Serial Killer, Survivor, Tracker, Traitor, Vigilante, Watcher, at maximum one Unique Undeclared Role. Keep in mind that all of these roles can be slightly altered from what you normally expect (while keeping their essential character).
I had to look up the role of a janitor. Didn't know what it was.

As you can see no janitors possible. You said at the end of day 2 that you wanted to lynch infinis and ray today. Where is ray on your list now?

Ray put your vote on. You can say people are scummy all you want, but don't fence sit.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by hiphop »

RayFrost wrote:not putting a vote != fencesitting.

I was just deciding which of you deserves death the most.

vote: charter
No just deciding which one the town will let you support, without looking too scummy.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by hiphop »

RayFrost wrote:Keep thinking you can paint me as scummy~
Don't need to, just look at your post with your scum list.
RayFrost wrote:hiphop is easy bandwagoning/bussing scum, imo.

charter is scum.

infinis is scum.
You agree that all three listed are scum, which means you would be willing to lynch all three. Yet you said you had to decide. What is there to decide on? That is obvious, the one that makes you look better.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by hiphop »

Sotty7 wrote:
Vote: Hip hop

His attacks on me were really bad and with me being so wrong about Sigma I am happy to join Xyl for now with my good read.
I never did get this. Who cares if in your opinion my attacks are bad. Rc agrees with them, so that is basically him saying them. Are you saying that rc's attacks on you were bad also?

Do you even know the case on me? I don't even know the case on me. I believe it was, "I isoed hiphop and his scumminess jumped out." So I ignored it.
Sotty7 wrote: charter is a little bit harder. I didn't like his vote or early attack on Pops but he has been actively trying to hunt scum
I think.
Key words, I think. Not "I know". Charter made, what you believe, one bad attack on pops, I made, what you believe, one bad attack on you. The difference is, I attacked you. In fact your whole case on me is OMGUS.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:OMGUS

NO U
Last person who told me this was scum.
roflcopter wrote:we really need more votes on charter. the people who are subtly defending him by pushing alternate wagons or calling him only sort of scummy but not as scummy as someone else are quickly rising on my radar (looking at you, sotty and xyl)
I doubt it, because xyl is town. Not only that, but he has been pushing for my lynch since day 2. If anything you are derailing his wagon. Sort of.

Sotty on the other hand, I am not so sure of.
Xylthixlm wrote:You don't get to say that unless we lynch hiphop and he turns up town.
Or charter flips scum.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:The last person that told you that you were defacing the attack on someone by calling it omgus when even if that WERE true it has little to do with anything and is a third party in the whole affair was scum?

Thats mind blowing.
It really is. I had to read it twice, just to get a little bit of what you are saying.

What attack are you talkin about? The only attack I see is the vote. Otherwise there wouldn't be any conceivable attack.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by hiphop »

Xylthixlm wrote:I've had it happen that I was pressing one person (who happened to be scum) while most of the town was pressing someone else (who also happened to be scum). I took some unjustified flak for the second person flipping scum.
And you believe that is happening now?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote: You went:

This situation is similiar on a surface level to a different situation.

The difference is I attacked you.

Thus, your reasons are OMGUS.

My deep philosophical input was that this is silly and lynchworthy.
Oh that will take a little bit of explaining.

Are you talking about my comment to you, because I was talking about sotty's vote on me. The comment I made toward you, was just noteworthy. Thinking you were scum, because of what someone did in another game is stupid.

I went, talking to Sotty:

Charter made, what you called a bad attack, on pops. I made, what you called a bad attack on you. What is the difference?

The only reason I can see, is that I attacked you.

You are attacking me, because I attacked you. Thus OMGUS.

Does this make sense to you spyrex?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by hiphop »

SpyreX wrote:I see what you're attempting to say.

I voted for you because its moonbeams.
What are moonbeams?
SpyreX wrote:If you actually believed it was some kind of handwaving why would you not take an offensive stance instead of just simply trying to make the vote weaker.
That would make me guilty of what I am sayin sotty is doing.

Also the vote is weak by itself. It doesn't need my help.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:37 pm

Post by hiphop »

Also I don't want a blown out attack against someone, without actually voting for them. A vote always makes an attack stronger.

Charter is much scummier than sotty is. So my vote will stay on charter.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #28) » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Post by hiphop »

roflcopter wrote:charter, if you're for real real and not for play play
What makes you think he is for real? He never even gave you a direct answer.
roflcopter wrote: shoot redcoyote tonight
Why him? I thought you said infinis was more scummy.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by hiphop »

unvote vote redcoyote
roflcopter wrote:guys we need to lynch redcoyote
I know my reason, what is yours? You seem to have voted him out of the blue.

Here is a question for you guys- How do we know that charter is not a SK?

Infinis- 1146 was a bit confusing. You can't blame shotty.
Sotty7 wrote:You are scummy you get my vote.
And rc is not?
Sotty7 wrote:I cut you some slack the first time, but for you to do it again made me realize it wasn't an honest mistake.
And as I already mentioned rc agreed with my second post against you. You have to admit there is a connection between you and the scum, just not enough for me to push for a lynch. And being you are acting more townie than scummy, that only makes you less likely scum imo.
Sotty7 wrote:I am also pretty suspicious of Zak who has done absolutely nothing since replacing into the game. Shotty also called out the lurkers but “forgot” to mention him for some reason. I think that looks pretty bad.
I don't. Technically zak doesn't have to post until monday. When Shotty did his lurker post, zak was still reading. Can't be a lurker when he replaced in and is trying to catch up, can he?

Let's analyze my wagon and see how many scum are on it.

rofl and xyl are town so need to mention them.
Sotty I am not sure about, votes me because I attacked him.
Spyrex- votes me for a vague reason, says he understands, and yet keeps his vote on me. Why?
Rayfrost- Is just following the crowd. He doesn't vote until I say something. Votes charter (biggest bw at the time) unvotes when everybody else does, than goes for the biggest bw( fifth vote on me). His reason, "Who deserves death the most", I doubt it. His
real
reason is more of what I said in post 1211. Let's see which bw he follows now.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by hiphop »

Two things
Sotty7 wrote:His attacks on me were really bad and with me being so wrong about Sigma I am happy to join Xyl
for now
with my good read.
Is the "for now" part still valid? If it is, has it grown into a permanent situation? If both answers are yes, who is second?
roflcopter wrote:charter, if you're for real real and not for play play, shoot redcoyote tonight
If you want charter to shoot rc tonight, why are you pushing for his lynch now?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by hiphop »

It looks to me that we have a 1, 2, or 3- shot sk. Certaintly not unlimited.

rc- your case on idk seems more of bussing is the new scumtell of the month. Several people are guilty of attacking scum in this game. Why is Idiotking different?

@rofl- What makes rc town, now that charter has been lynched? I never got why you voted for him in the first place. Thank you for post 1300.

In 1302 You mention how spyrex is ignoring the main wagons. The problem with the "main" wagons is they are usually what you support, with a couple of people behind you. I find it good that spyrex wants to explore new leads, IF HE CAN ACTUALLY POST A CASE AND BUILD ON IT WITHOUT HAVING THE WORDS "LYNCH" TAKE UP MOST OF THE SPACE.
popsofctown wrote:@rofl: i think you're doing weird = scummy. I don't see how spyrex's pet projects are really connected to the scum win-con unless we see bad flips. On average, he's kept off about as many town lynches as scum lynches by my recollection, and we don't know that his pet projects are on towny. Scum generally hop wagons and push town lynches to the limit. I don't see how spyrex's actions are scummy.
There is one little tiny problem with his "pet" projects. It keeps the scum list open, instead of narrowing the list down. It is ok to search day one and day 2, but by day three we should start taking townies out of the equation.

I probalby should answer 1302 as well.

I believe idk can only be an sk(for his scummy behavior) or town. I don't believe he is part of the mafia. I do believe (even though it is wifom) that Elvis knocked him out as being one of his partners.

I never had an opinion of hito until said this
hitogoroshi wrote:And rofl, if you're willing to lynch me off of one post, please take a look at my response to your fearmongering comment. I still agree with that 100% - despite the fact that charter ended up being scum, the connections with E_k you cited were still similar to the connections on Mae and were not a valid reason to push for a charter lynch.
Looks to me like someone is trying to push a tactic away from him (small though it may be), even though that tactic has caught more scum than townies. It certaintly looks like he doesn't want to get caught.
fos hito

Hito- No matter how much you disagree, that tactic works. Catching two scum for one townie, I would take that anyday anytime. Just because a townie was killed, doesn't mean that we should stop using that tactic. Look at anygame, and you will see that in most games more townies are lynched than scum. Two scum to one, you certaintly don't have a record that good.

As for the third question- Idk only has a negative connection imo, and until all the scummy players are gone, I don't think it would be beneficial to the town to push for his lynch. As for hito I find little to no connection, negative or otherwise, between him and the scum. Just a casual comment here and there. Nothing about loss of opinion, or giving any opinion at all on the three confirmed scum.

Right now I really wish that idk and zak would be part of the town instead of in the background.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Post by hiphop »

pops- just because he declared some people town does not have anything to do with my quote. As I said, his pet projects leave more options for a mislynch. Besides all of the people that you quoted have died, besides you. What does that tell you? How can we the town, confirm townies, if they are all dead? The point I am trying to make is the town should act as a whole, and confirm townies, and not say someone is town, when they are on the path to a lynch.

Zakeri wrote:I've only caught up from page 30, too. I'm going to have a long day regardless.
Sotty- I don't think you saw this in his second post. Considering it was page 35. Also with his most recent post, it looks like he is still trying to make sense of day one, which is imo still reading.

Also- using your vote as a placeholder, should not be how a townie reacts.
roflcopter wrote:zakeri, vote for someone
Funny how you say this to one individual, when there is lots of people not voting. I am especially surprised that you didn't tell hito too. If he flips scum this would be especially helpful.

Why do you ignore me?

Sorry, rc. The best I can see idk is sk. It just looked to sincere to me. Let me reread him and I will get back to you tomorrow. For now
unvote

I don't know if I should use the point that idk flaked out. Does this mean he is scum, because of his earlier statement? Seems to wifomy, but it is possible.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:20 pm

Post by hiphop »

rc- do quotes like these sound more of scum talking with their buddy or scum talking with someone else.
Idiotking wrote:Why would my vote on CSL have to impress you, elvis_knits? Is this a popularity contest? Did I at least do well in the swimsuit portion? More importantly, do you or do you not agree that CSL has made less-than-useful posts thusfar?
this andthis one. here is one from elvis. What do you think? I don't believe it is even close to bussing. As I said idk is more of a sk than a mafia member besides it is very much possible that we killed off a scum group as it is.

Also here is your answer
zoraster wrote:
Deadline guide:
Day 1: 18 days Day 2: 21 days. Day 3: 14 days. Day 4: 12 days Day 5+: 10 days. Deadlines may be extended for holidays. Subject to change.
zoraster wrote:
Deadline/StatusDay 3. Deadline at December 12th, 4pm EST
Why is it I am the only one reading the rules?

@sotty forget the first point, let's do the second.
Sotty7 wrote:To the second point I have a question. Why not? As in why not place your vote on the scummiest person in a large game until you have a chance to review other players? It's not like you are going to be quick lynched
and
it gets my opinion on record. (As for the reads, they are coming. Yes I know pot/kettle/black but I am working on them)
To me that shows me that you are not paying attention to the game. The problem is that your opinion
was
already on record. It was omgus. Right? Why keep your vote on someone who you plan on possibly changing? Than again I can't answer "why not", so I guess it is just a mute point.

You know rayfrost I was going to vote you, you are at L-5 right now, after iso 95, 97, and 100 combined with your scumminess throughout the game, but than you had to make post 1389 I don't know if I am reading too much in into it, but at this point I would encourage other people to unvote rayfrost.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:58 am

Post by hiphop »

You guys are wrong Rc is the confirmed town.
roflcopter wrote:
unvote

turns out rc is indeed town, sorry about the mixup. charter had me going with his claim.
It isn't just this one. Look at his vote of rc and onward. He even voted charter in his first post of day 3. Meaning he had a guilty on charter.

It was an rc/ charter invetigation.

fhq can still be scum.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #35) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by hiphop »

First post of day 3. Case on charter.
post 1223 calls charter scum.
post 1244 Tells charter to shoot rc.
roflcopter wrote:guys we need to lynch redcoyote
roflcopter wrote:turns out rc is indeed town, sorry about the mixup. charter had me going with his claim.
roflcopter wrote:i sincerely hope redcoyote will accept my helping him lynch idiotking as an apology for trying to lynch him just now
That is just day three let's look at the first post of day 2.
roflcopter wrote:redcoyote i'm about 50/50 on at this point
It is quite obvious. He didn't know if he was sane or not. He didn't want to push for the death of a townie. He investigated rc night one and charter night 2.

Sotty- Ever heard of a insane cop? He would have voted rc, if he believed charter was town
night 1- He gets a innocent on rc.
night 2-He gets a guilty on charter.
He votes charter. Charter claims. Believes charter, therefore he believes he is insane, so he votes rc. Charter dies, rofl now knows that he is a sane cop. Does this make sense? However rc can still be an sk or the godfather. And right now he looks very much like an sk.
vote rc

mod your links on page one are messed up. Day 3 starts twice.

Fixed. thanks
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by hiphop »

What do we know?
We know that sk's are innocent. We believe that whoever killed charter must have an anti-town role. We know that charter claimed vig. We know through the posts that everybody believed him. We know that rofl told charter to kill rc tonight. If you were an sk and rofl had told charter that you are to be killed tonight, what would you do? I know what I would do. It may be wifom, but it is very much logical. Coupled with rc's previous behavior, rc must be the sk.

Who do you believe is scum?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #37) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by hiphop »

hito- no vote?

Sotty- what are you waiting for?

Also based on day 2- yes, it is conceivable that he targeted elvis, but I have to take into accout that he voted rc
after
charter claimed, and he unvoted rc charter
after
charter flipped. Why else would he do this? I asked him why twice, yet he never answered. Don't you think it is conceivable that he didn't answer me, because he didn't want to reveal his role.

As for rc- Why do you think I was voted for him day two and day three? Did I not express myself when I voted? He doesn't have many posts day one, look at his posts and decide for yourself. Based on rc's iso, what do you think?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #38) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by hiphop »

Vote Count, Day 4
hiphop ( 0 )
shotty to the body ( 0 )
fhqwhgads ( 0 )
hitogoroshi ( 0 )
Idiotking ( 0 )
Xylthixlm ( 0 )
Pads ( 0 )
popsofctown ( 0 )
Zakeri ( 0 )
RedCoyote ( 1 ) - hiphop
Sotty7 ( 0 )
SpyreX ( 0 )
Unvote ( 11 ) - zakeri - hitogoroshi - Xylthixlm - Shotty to the Body - RedCoyote - idiotking - fhqwhgads - SpyreX - Pads - popsofctown - Sotty7
Total Votes ( 12 )

With 12 alive, 7 needed to reach a majority.
Deadline is December 18th at 4:30pm EST

idk- look at his role pm. It doesn't say he is insane or sane. The mod revealed that on his death. Also in the rules:
zoraster wrote:5. If included, cops will
not
be informed of sanity but will be limited to Insane or Sane. A cop's sanity will be determined by a coinflip on random.org.
Seriously guys. We have a possible sk and a guaranteed mafia mason out there. We can't get sidetracked.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by hiphop »

here is his pm. Tell me where the mod told him he was sane
zoraster wrote:
Cop PMYou are a Town Cop. You win when the town wins. The town wins by eliminating all anti-town forces (as example, this includes SKs, Mafia, Cult but does not include Lynchers, Jesters, Survivors).

Every night you attempt to investigate one player. If you are sane, Mafia come up as Guilty. Town come up as innocent. Third parties come up as innocent. Godfathers come up as Innocent. Millers come up as Guilty. Traitors come up as guilty. If you are insane, ALL of these are reversed.

You have a randomly chosen 50/50 chance (using random.org) of being Sane or being Insane.

Please note the plurality voting, lynch + 24 hours lynch rules. Also, take note of the 500 word limit.

Confirm in thread
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by hiphop »

No shotty. Tell me. Why did everybody unvote him? Did they not believe his claim? I had my doubts, but I found that he would die anyways. If somebody thought he was faking, why did they not keep their vote on him, and voice their opinion. The only reason is because the people who were scum, wanted to go with the flow. Also there can be two vigs. So the real vig, if there is one, couldn't have known if charter was faking or not. So, yes, he had to of been killed by an sk. Let me ask you this question, If you were the vig( even though if it is after the fact), would you have killed charter? If yes, why didn't you voice your opinion ealier? I believe your answer to his claim was a simple unvote.

To everybody- If you don't like my idea, why are you sitting on your hands and complaining about my idea, (which is pretty logical) and not giving us your own?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by hiphop »

zoraster wrote:Some clarification to charter's role: Charter was a traitor vigilante who could shoot each night until recruited but the mafia did not know who he was and he did not know who the mafia was (both were informed of the others' existence but not who). He was recruited by the Mafia one night, became a Mafia Goon but was actually the backup Roleblocker, so with imaginality dead, charter became the roleblocker.
This tells me that he knew he was a traitor. It also tells me that he was a vigilante, which means he killed people. Why would he claim to kill people that he didn't kill. If he did, he was begging to be nk'd or dk'd. Therefore he had to kill who he said he did. That would mean that,
if
there was a real vig, he wouldn't know if charter was telling the truth or lying. Why can't you accept the fact that it is possible that charter was killed by an sk?

mod: is it possible to see charter's role pm, for clarification purposes?

Who said there had to be a backup vig? If there was one, how would he know if charter was one or not?

How would the real vig out himself by pressuring? It is a town's job to do that. Besides, wouldn't he want to be sure of his choice?
Shotty to the Body wrote:Since it is pretty apparent we have one scum-faction at this point cross-fire implies to me that each faction: scum, town, and SK, had a kill and since charter was a traitor he wasn't ours so the town has a real vig somewhere imo.
I am sorry, are you the mod? It clearly states in the rules
zoraster wrote:b. This game does not HAVE to have any other roles other than Townies and Mafia.
Therefore, the town does not have to have a real vig. We can kill through the lynch.

So, who do you believe is scum, and why are you not doing something about it?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #42) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by hiphop »

There must be an sk or vig. It has to be one or the other, and I think sk makes more sense. I believe rc is that sk.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Post by hiphop »

Shotty to the Body wrote:Your reasoning doesn't add up, you say RC-SK wants to kill charter because rofl directs charter to shoot RC. Thanks to Rayfrost's death we have a SK role PM.
The Mod wrote:You are immune from being shot if there are 13 or more players left alive.* Note: you may still be lynched!
If there are 12 and under players alive, you wear a bulletproof vest that can take one bullet.
There goes my theory.
unvote
I didn't realize the importance of this sk role pm before. I didn't think it was possible that charter was killed by a vig, but it is the only thing plausible. Unless rc is a sk that hasn't killed yet, I would have to say that rc is 100% (not 99) cleared as scum, because there is no way that rc is the godfather(innocent by the cop) of the mafia. He has zero connections with the scum flips, that I can see.
SpyreX wrote:Ohh, and don't forget:
CSL ( 13 ) - RedCoyote -
sigma
- Pads -
crypto
- popsofctown -
roflcopter
-
Infinis
- shotty to the body -
charter
- hiphop - idiotking
hoopla
-
imaginality
There's still at least one scum left up there.
If you believe that there is one scum up there, why don't you try to trace that lead down? Why do you state it, and leave it?

I believe that the scum must lie within a lurker, so Zak makes an excellent choice, however we should wait for rc and pops to speak about the recent turn of events, before we proceed with the lynching.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Post by hiphop »

fhqwhgads wrote: I'd rather not deal in absolutes. Yet.
Why not? I am sure we both agree that sometimes scum can act town, however sometimes no matter how hard scum try they cannot act town. So in clearing townies( for now) I can eliminate the improbable, and see what is left. It seems to me like you want to keep your options open.
fos fhq

@pads
rc-innocent
charter guilty.
Tell me why would he go and vote for no reason, and than come back and unvote, just because someone flipped scum. As far as I am concerned he posted a case on elvis.
RedCoyote wrote: 1) We have a dead backup Vig.
2) An SK has been killed (I find it hard to believe there are two SKs, a backup Vig, and a mafia team).
3) It makes sense to me that a player who claimed Vig (and wasn't) would be shot by the "real" Vig.
4) While it's common for a Vig to have a daykill, I think it's less likely for the SK/mafia to have them.
Why is it that no matter how much I quote the rules, that people still insist that there
must
be this role because that is how it normally is? Do you honestly think that our mod would intentionally post rules that are not true? As far as I can tell, it doesn't say that 2 can't be true. And 4 is blatantly saying that the rules are wrong. There are two reason why a vig
had
to of killed charter and one is, if it was an sk, there would of been two kills day one, for rf role said he must kill before the 800th post or there will be a kill that would be random. The other is, if the sk is bullet proof, wouldn't he want as many kills as possible? The less people he must deal with.

pops- as far as I am concerned, keeping scum alive is not part of my win condition.

Also, I don't think killing charter was a one time thing. Remember night one? imag's death. That means we have another killer, or the second day-killer has more than one shot.

I am ready to lynch zak now, but it is better to wait for the vig. I will give the vig one more day, than I will hammer, if needed. Besides if he was the one that killed night one, than he is a night killer as well, and he can kill tonight if he wants.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #45) » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by hiphop »

Pads wrote:Here's what I think.
I think the second that the scum convince everyone that Rofl's Night 2 investigation was on Charter or RC is the second that they've eliminated the confirmation of a townie (fhq).
Here is what I think, you are saying that rc is scum. Why couldn't have rofl investigated rc? Can't rc be the confimation and not fhq?

@ pops- I doubt rofl would want to lynch someone just to prove his role. How anti-town is that? Why wouldn't he investigate as many as he could, and one if dies (like charter) he can see the flip.

fhq- Which would be easier? Seeing who is the most town, and calling scum what is left, or seeing who is scum? I went after rc, because I thought that there was a possibility that he was an sk(innocent by a cop), but xyl convinced me otherwise. Are you claiming scum?

In rayfrost's pm
zoraster wrote: 1. Generally, day kills will be made instantly. However, any day kill you give me within the first 48 hours of the day will be made at the end of the 48 hours.
It has been 48 hours, so no vig has sumitted their kill yet.

Zak- you want to know who I find to be scum. Right her:
hiphop wrote:I am ready to lynch zak now,
vote zak

For all you people who say, "This is how normal mafia games are setup or ran," take a look at this stated in the rules:
zoraster wrote:Please note that while this is a Normal game, there are
SIGNIFICANT
differences between the way I am running this and the way many games are run.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by hiphop »

Shotty to the Body wrote: That's the list RF said he killed, I don't see why he would lie about it. charter's only kills were crypto and Vi as far as I can tell, he was recruited on N2 and when he claimed vig yesterday I don't think he would've lied about his kills.
What I want to know, is what makes you so certain that he was recruited night 2? Why not night one? Actually night 2 looks like there might be a save from zak, I wish we got a confirmed townie out of that one.

Just to let you know rc, I am looking at the hito death as the vig killing.
SpyreX wrote:I still want to vote Pads real, real bad but.
But what?

Now that the inactives are gone (good job town), I am going to be looking at who was inactive at the time of elvis's lynch. That might be our best bet at finding his partner(s). Might even consider bussing.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by hiphop »

I am going to bed. Tomorrow I plan on rereading zak as well. Perhaps he left a hint as to who he targeted. A hint is better than nothing. As I am to believe, a jailkeeper is also a roleblocker. Perhaps he rb scum. I guess I will see tomorrow.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by hiphop »

Looking back these are the only people alive that were not on the ek wagon.
rc, spyrex, shotty to the body, fhq(Energentic penguin) and pops.
Spyrex expresses desire to have ek vigged. So he comes off the list for now.
Shotty and pops, were both inactive, but redeem themselves on the charter wagon.
fhq was imag's pet lynch so he comes off.

Who does that leave us? RC. Got to be the godfather. I don't know how often godfathers are used on this site (never seen one on this one, but there is one on every game on another.), but he has some rather strange connections.
Charter's only mention of rc found in post 1039 Calls him town. (day 2, may or may not have joined yet)

In imaginality's post 456 He is town along with ek and charter(definitely not recruited yet, but it is possible he could have known already)

And Elvis, well... Only statement directed at rc is not to post twice to get around, what was once then, the 500 word limit.

And now for the icing
RedCoyote wrote:elvis, 807 & EP 813: Y'all get some props for catching this, too.
Nothing, but praise for Elvis.
RedCoyote wrote:elvis, 903: I like this post, but I'm really worried about elvis' position as town at the moment. rofl drew some good conclusions between imaginality and elvis, and it's hard for me to unsee them.
yet no vote. Gone for the rest of elvis's life, and the only thing rc asks charter is who did he kill.

Either scum bussed or it has got to be fhq, rc or spyrex(three people who did not vote for eithere scum.) Fhq, and spyrex are eliminated, so the only one left is rc. Possibly a godfather mason (might be a rare role, but this isn't a normal game.)

I just saw something new. In RF's role it says
zoraster wrote:However, any day kill you give me within the first 48 hours of the day will be made at the end of the 48 hours.
Meaning that whoever killed charter could have done so before he claimed. Being that charter was heading for a lynch at the time, it must be a vig giving the town another kill.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 pm

Post by hiphop »

vote redcoyote
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Post by hiphop »

RC- In 1680 I got your connections with scum, mixed with idk's. I should of double checked that. My current case still stands.
SpyreX wrote: Now this gets me on the other end. I'm going to make one of those fabulous statements: This is NOT the tone of a same-alignment argument.

One of IK / Hiphop is not town. I'd bet a hat on it.

I'm just not sure which one.
You made that statement based on Idk's quote? And not on connections to each other throughout the game. To me, IDK, is not scum with elvis, imaginality, and charter. (even though I said the same thing about rc, I doublechecked this one.) It is possible to be a sk, but with no other killings besides the ones I believe made by the vig, I doubt it. So the only logical vote based on your above post is to vote for me, and that is your decision.
SpyreX wrote: (or, of course the mafia are two groups and we're just not seeing any distinguishing marks).
The problem with this is in the beginning the mod had all the fake deaths and they are clearly outlined as mafia 1 or 2...but as I am writing this the third kill was up in the air, so it is possible... but than we have day 2 in which the only kills were by charter and rf... of course charter could have joined the mafia already, and the other one could have been saved by zak. So I guess it is very plausible to have two mafias.

However I do believe that that mason is still up in the air. That is what we should be searching for. Unless Elvis told his mason to bus(probably toward the end of the wagon), it had to be someone who was either inactive (pops and shotty), or someone who did not vote for him(rc and spyrex) RC is the only person, who logically stands out. Yes, he had to of been investigated, and the only way to get around that is to be a godfather. Godfather is one of the roles listed in the roles section, so don't tell me that most mods don't use them, because it is evident that this one does.
Pads wrote:And, of course, he's managed to slip on every non-scum (IdiotKing pending) wagon that's moved for the entirety of his time in the game, and he was a part of neither Charter nor Elvis_Knits' wagons at the time of their deaths.
I like your case, however nobody was on charter's wagon at the time of his vote, and shotty was the second to last person to unvote him. On the bw, Shotty was the second person on it. I don't like the idea of shotty voting for his buddy right after he lost one.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by hiphop »

popsofctown wrote:That's bad, and really does look like a scum player forgetting his synthesized official platform on another player. And since it's coming from a player who's been pretty bleh and mech on the meter all day, it's not someone I wouldn't mind hanging.
Have you ever tried skimming someones posts one day, and than going back the next day and everything seems different. That is how I am with rc. There is an itch, that I cn't get over. Something doesn't feel right with rc. I read him one day, seems townie, and than the next scummy beyond reason. My constant flipflopping is because I can't make heads or tails. Maybe I should write him off as neutral, but I can't ignore my current read, which says he is scum. He still is the most logical person to be scum. No votes on either scum wagon.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by hiphop »

Rc- whether you want to believe me or not, that is the truth. If you take both posts side by side, than yes one of them is a lie (unkowingly, but yes), however if you have connections, than my second post is the truth. It's funny how you are on all the townie lynches, but you haven't voted for one scum yet. How odd is that? I was hoping that zak would flip scum, and the game would be over, but apparently not.
fhqwhgads wrote:While I would like to keep pressure on RC, just for old time's sake, the godfather theory is a stretch. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I think its unlikely. So against my gut feel, I'm going with RC-town for now.
Why is the godfather idea a stretch? Also I like the "for now" part. It shows that you are unsure of rc, even though you call him town.
Sotty7 wrote:Hip hop, what do you think of the other people who were on Elvis wagon? Do you think there is no chance of scum in there?
Who are the only people alive that were on his wagon? We have idk(who is definitely not part of that mafia), pads(one minute I think he is scum and the next minute town) and that leaves you. I don't know how many scum are left, but what I do know is there is at least one, and I also know that one must be a mason (confirmed scum). I believe that the mason would not jump on his partner's wagon(wifom) unless it was the end(which the wagon only had six votes on it, barely half of what is need) Therefore, I am looking off the wagon, and not at you or pads. I could look at whoever bussed charter, but I find it more likely that bussing is not a scumtell, while not voting scum is.
SpyreX wrote:The reason why I'm betting on not both of them being scum is, ultimately, that would have been a poor poor bussing attempt. However, everything about that exchange doesn't ring town-town fighting.
What exchange are you talking about? I have called idk not buddies with Elvis this entire game. Are you talking about idk voting for me (in which I never commented on)? I find the argument (if one of is scum the other must be town) decent, but the other one of, (if one of us is town the other must be scum), a bunch of bull. What kind of argument is that? In fact I never heard of such an argument. Probably because it is unreal, and not understandable. How we supposed to know what the other person's alignment is if we are both town? We don't, so as far as I am concerned, this is town talking to town, who are both looking for scum.

For those of you that haven't seen my wiki lately, I have updated it, with the completion of my first scum game on this site. My scum game is found here Lynched the first day. First time I have ever been the first one lynched.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

Rc- whether you want to believe me or not, that is the truth. If you take both posts side by side, than yes one of them is a lie (unkowingly, but yes), however if you have connections, than my second post is the truth. It's funny how you are on all the townie lynches, but you haven't voted for one scum yet. How odd is that? I was hoping that zak would flip scum, and the game would be over, but apparently not.
fhqwhgads wrote:While I would like to keep pressure on RC, just for old time's sake, the godfather theory is a stretch. I'm not saying it's impossible, but I think its unlikely. So against my gut feel, I'm going with RC-town for now.
Why is the godfather idea a stretch? Also I like the "for now" part. It shows that you are unsure of rc, even though you call him town.
Sotty7 wrote:Hip hop, what do you think of the other people who were on Elvis wagon? Do you think there is no chance of scum in there?
Who are the only people alive that were on his wagon? We have idk(who is definitely not part of that mafia), pads(one minute I think he is scum and the next minute town) and that leaves you. I don't know how many scum are left, but what I do know is there is at least one, and I also know that one must be a mason (confirmed scum). I believe that the mason would not jump on his partner's wagon(wifom) unless it was the end(which the wagon only had six votes on it, barely half of what is need) Therefore, I am looking off the wagon, and not at you or pads. I could look at whoever bussed charter, but I find it more likely that bussing is not a scumtell, while not voting scum is.
SpyreX wrote:The reason why I'm betting on not both of them being scum is, ultimately, that would have been a poor poor bussing attempt. However, everything about that exchange doesn't ring town-town fighting.
What exchange are you talking about? I have called idk not buddies with Elvis this entire game. Are you talking about idk voting for me (in which I never commented on)? I find the argument (if one of is scum the other must be town) decent, but the other one of, (if one of us is town the other must be scum), a bunch of bull. What kind of argument is that? In fact I never heard of such an argument. Probably because it is unreal, and not understandable. How are we supposed to know what the other person's alignment is if we are both town? We don't, so as far as I am concerned, this is town talking to town, who are both looking for scum.

For those of you that haven't seen my wiki lately, I have updated it, with the completion of my first scum game on this site. My scum game is found here. Lynched the first day. First time I have ever been the first one lynched.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:01 pm

Post by hiphop »

Stupid lagging.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:57 pm

Post by hiphop »

pops- some people believe that it isn't a lie if you believe it, but the fact remains 1680 had untrue statements in it.

Fact- there is a mason conneted to elvis, fact- there is connections between rc and elvis, fact-rc did not vote for either scum wagon, fact-our mod said some roles will be combined, fact- our mod uses godfather, fact- it says in wiki that a godfather is a common role, question- what does a godfather do? Fact-he heads a mafia group. Question- wouldn't there be a godfathers leading the scum group/s if there is two possible scum groups? I am saying that the godfather role is very likely.

Why should I address your paragragh about why rc can't be scum, if I already gave my case as to why he is more likely to be scum? You guys have seen my case, I am sure you can read it without me repeating myself.

You said that if there is a godfather the cop is 85% accurate. Well, if there is a godfather, who would you expect it to be? Also who is the mason?

Spyrex- about the que- the first one I addressed already and the second one should read I was hoping he was the last one and the game would be over.

As for your case- The first one is me being me, scumhunting. As for the second one- you say it is a bizzare vote, but what about pop's vote on me for the same reasons? Oh, I forgot he is town /sarcasm. I am still laughing over that one. Scum, because he is town. HA. :lol: Even rc has doubts on me, because of flipflopping (of course he is scum, but so what.)

Still looking for votes on rc. Bussers are always nice, if he is not the only one left.

Sotty, shotty, and rc- Why are you not voting for someone? If you haven't decided yet (unlikely) who would you vote for? What do you want from the town, to help you make up your mind?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Post by hiphop »

Mine came first. :lol:

Sure it is wifom. I love wifom. I think there should be what some people call wifom, like the nks, discussion. I believe it would help our scum hunting abilities, and not let scum off so easily, instead people are so worried that they will be targeted as scum, that their lips are mum. Besides some people actually love meta.

About Sotty, idk, and pads- there were only 6 people on it. Do you really think that the scum mason would bus their buddy so early when they have the advantage, as in daytalk? (Wifom, so don't answer, if you don't want to) I certaintly don't.
RedCoyote wrote:I think it's a fair assumption. It's not reasonable to take a somewhat random group of 10 out of 19 (slightly bigger than half, what was the amount during the end of D2) and say that there's bound to be scum on there? What's more, since the mafia knows Mae isn't part of their group, it's a "safe" lynch for them.
This is a scumtell on your part, my friend. If you think there is scum on this wagon, why don't you exploit it, instead you put it out there and see if somebody else will get their hands dirty. If you think there is scum there, you have a 50% chance of killing scum(pops or spyrex). But no, to me this paragraph is just words.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by hiphop »

popsofctown wrote:There's no reason to believe there's a godfather
There is no reason to believe that there isn't a godfather. Everybody has said there can't be a godfather in this game, yet nobody has given a solid reason as to why there can't be.
popsofctown wrote:I have no clue how you find the other mason(s) (there could be more than 2 masons, right?). Unless they had a power we don't know about, the scum masons weren't really different from goons and they probably just neglected the daytalk ability altogether.
I doubt that. Not daytalk? Even town masons daytalk. What I don't understand is the hype over idk. He was the
first
person to vote for elvis, and it was before anyone even thought of attacking him. That is like saying that when imaginality and elvis attacked fhq(EP), they were bussing. Tell me what I am missing. From my point of view there is no reason to have a vote on idk or fhq.

rc- the last two paragraphs are adressed at you too. How can a godfather in a game be unreasonable? If you guys don't expect one, you may just give scum the win.

I see your point though. You believe idk is scum, and I believe you are.
RedCoyote wrote: Like I said to you earlier, I think a reasonable case could be made against most of the people left. I don't think anyone in particular stands out as obviously town, fhq only gets high townie marks from me on account of possible Cop investigations.
Qft, though not the fhq part. He is more likely town, because imaginality and elvis attacked in day one. In my last game, I correctly found scum by their voting patterns, and I believe I am on to something here.

Spyrex- I suggest you read godfather in wiki. Like I said it says it is a common addition.

Also it doesn't matter that you are not voting for me. What matters, is that you are voting idk for shady reasons.
popsofctown wrote:Fine. ITT active lurking is worse than lying somehow.

Vote: Shotty
That is not how you do it. When someone is flaking do this:
mod prod Shotty
Is that the only reason you are voting for shotty? Or are you just trying to find some reason to get off my wagon?
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #58) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by hiphop »

pops - Of the reasons you gave in 1825, which is the biggest influential reason as to why you changed your vote?

rc-the difference between a lyncher and a godfather is the godfather could give the scum the win, because the town can't see it in the game, while from what I understand from wiki, a lyncher has no effect on whether I win or not, but we are not dealing with an ordinary mod. In fact:
mod if the lyncher wins, will I and the rest of the town lose?
If everybody expects that you are town, than we will lose.

Spyrex, fhq, and rc- this is very important- you all have posted since the idk death, so WHY ARE YOU NOT VOTING WHEN WE ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS AND LESS THAN SEVEN HOURS LEFT? However, I want the town to think about this:
So far we have:
Dead anti-town: 4
Dead town:17
Alive players:8
If we hit the 33%, we could have a possible 4 scum left. I am not saying it is probable, but possible. So think hard before you answer these questions:
Is Shotty the best lynch?
Is Sotty the best lynch?
*speaking calmly*No hurry, just 2 days left*Speaking calmly*
Also from my understanding of the rules, as soon as deadline hits, the lynch happens instantaneously(no 24 hours), so Shotty please claim now, or at least soon.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:32 am

Post by hiphop »

Well, in case you don't know we have plurality voting, which means we do not need a majority to get a lynch. The only thing that can stop us from getting a lynch is a tie, which you had put us in with your vote. As I said it seems that your vote on Shotty is only a way for you to get off my bw.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by hiphop »

Spyrex read this, like now.
zoraster wrote:
Article II:How Lynching Works (Read Carefully!):

2. At the end of each day at the deadline the person with a PLURALITY of the vote will be lynched. In the event of a tie, there will be NO LYNCH.

4. A plurality simply means "more than the others." So if there are 15 people and the votes are 4,3,3,2,2 the person with 4 votes will have the plurality even though he does not have the majority.

6. If a majority is reached 24 hours or nearer to the deadline, the deadline still stands, but otherwise the rules are the same as II(3).
It clearly states that the deadline meaning closed thread will not move no matter what. And at that time someone, unless we reach a tie, will be lynched. Now we have 32 hours left, I want to have people's opinions made clear as to who they want to lynch, instead of following the popularity contest(pops, and rc).

As far as I could tell, that lynch was set in stone, because it looked like four people were unmovable, so I was thinking that unless we have a claim, that lynch was the lynch. What is your idea of a lynch set in stone?

I did not suggest a 8-man team. I said 8 scum were probable. Do you know how many are left, because I don't? We should however be careful with our lynches.

Now I am going to ask you, what would you rather have, a no-lynch or a lynch?

Pads- who would you vote for besides Shotty? Is Shotty W/o the claim the scummiest to you?

Shotty-if you are a vanilla or the vig I encourage you to answer pads question this way "I am not a PR other than the vig.", or "I am a pr" This way the vig stays hidden, and we don't lynch another pr. I hope that is what pads is aiming for. I really don't know what the best play for you if you are one. If he is willing to lynch you, I would outright claim, but it is your call. If he is like me, who will most likely not get to a computer by deadline, than perhaps it is best to claim now.

Spyrex- when should someone claim? Seriously. Don't be a zak.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #61) » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by hiphop »

vanilla

pops claim

Spyrex you can get it out of your head, I am not lynching pads. He was the only person on elvis's wagon.

Everybody else besides fhq is potential scum.

By the way fhq, it would be more helpful if you would post more, being that you are the one person who everybody agrees is town.

Pads- the three major pushes for spyrex are budja (shotty), me and, and you, so if spyrex is a lyncher the only one to safely vote and who could be scum is pops. However as pops said, unless there is ony one scum left, than we will lose.

So I will have to go with what do I find more likely; two scum, or one scum and a lyncher. Either way a no lynch is our best shot.

so
vote no lynch
. Spyrex do the same.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #62) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Post by hiphop »

fhq, pops, and shotty, what are your positions? No Lynch? Lynch? At this moment, who would your vote be on if needed.

Pads- still supporting the lynch now, or do you want a no lynch.

fhq- The point is mute, yesterday the case was good, today the case was wrong (because he was a townie). I believed he was scum and the only way for him to be scum was if he was the godfather. Either way there is still a mason out there, who deserves a rope around their neck.

Spyrex- It is all about the elvis wagon. We have

pads who was on the wagon (fourth vote out of six)
you and me who are the only ones active at that time, who did not vote for elvis
and pops, shotty, and fhq who were not active.

All we know is that there is a mason. Right now I am very worried about you and fhq. Hoping that you guys are town, but wondering why you guys have not been nk'd.(wifom) You who I get town vibes from should be town, unless you know how to play as town when you are scum. Though you are not high as you should be, because of you only saying shoot elvis, without helping out with the lynch in the possibility that the vig could not come through. Fhq, unless both elvis and imag went for the bus in the beginning trick (employed by me in my first game as scum) than I find bussing not a scumtell, but more of a towntell when voted by scum on the first day.

All we have left is pops and shotty. Both very much potential scum in my book, but of course tomorrow is a new day.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:29 pm

Post by hiphop »

pops don't ignore me.
hiphop wrote:fhq, pops, and shotty, what are your positions? No Lynch? Lynch? At this moment, who would your vote be on if needed.
popsofctown wrote:Pads and Spyrex have been at eachother's throats. Is it townie squabble, a scum and a townie, or an elaborate game-long double scum ruse?
What do you think pops?
fhqwhgads wrote:I am also happy to lynch both you and Pads for contorting this game into a mess of roles. Confusion isn't a townie tell in my book.
I don't know how that can be. I tried to be as precise as I could be. More roles do add confusion, but would you rather be sitting in your armchair and all of a sudden, bang, the unexpected happens. At least now you are prepared. Besides if something I said confused you, all you would have to do is ask.
Pads wrote: I'm not sure how Pops got on everyone's obvTown list.
Actually I thought he was only on spyrex's townie list. I believe because Spyrex posts so much that it gave the impression that the town thought he was townie.
Pads wrote:Today, scum need two townies to misvote. Tomorrow they need but one. Let's not dick around. Scum are just going to kill SpyreX or fhq, who no one was trying to lynch anyway, and decrease the number of townies they need to vote incorrectly whilst not affecting our number of targets at all.

Let's put this game away.

Only question is, do we lynch pops first, in the very small possibility that he really did slip about there only being one scum? Hiphop, SpyreX what do you think?
Pads does have a point.

unvote

We should do the lynch today. Most likely, one of those two will die tonight anyways. That will only knock out one more townie.

Pads don't be in such a hurry. We have a whole week. If we really are in lylo, let's be sure of our choice.

As for the last question give me another day to think about it. I really would like for shotty to post first, and answer my question.

SpyreX wrote:I need to get the overdrive to see if I'm missing something but today my options really are nolynch or roll the dice for the win on Pads.
Why pads? What happened to your push on me? And why is shotty town? I get the impression that you really do have it in for pads.

Speaking of Shotty, where is he?
mod prod shotty
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Post by hiphop »

Pads- Shotty voted for charter here in between the two infinis's votes.

I was having issues lately with spyrex not being on any scum wagon when I realized that as far as I am concerned he wasn't on any wagon because he didn't know who scum was. Therefore, I have come to realize that scum lie in two people shotty and pops. So it really doesn't matter which we lynch first as long as we lynch one of them.

Spyrex- why pads? I implore you to consider pops or shotty. I do not understand why fhq and you want pads lynched. I also believe you are wrong with the power scum-hammer theory. Sure they can't quick lynch once a townie votes another townie, but they can quick switch their votes at the end of the 24 hours or the end of the day, and there is nothing we can do about it. Think about today for instance, half the people vote no-lynch the other half vote for someone. If a scum is voting no lynch they can switch their vote a minute before time expires and bingo someone is lynched. Same thing can happenn in lylo. Think about voting shotty with me and pads. One thing is for sure, if we no lynch a townie will die tonight.

pops-please answer the rest of my question
hiphop wrote: At this moment, who would your vote be on if needed?

pads, town- lets do this
vote shotty

Shotty convince me I am wrong, but being it is a holiday today, I expect an eyesore tomorrow. I don't plan on getting TV today, but I also don't plan on voting the impossible.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #65) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Post by hiphop »

Pads wrote:
Vote: Shotty to the Body

"zomg-pads-scum-early-votezorz!"

We had a week of discussion already, and I think we're out of self destructive policies, so how about we lynch scum?
I agree, but I want to wait a little more before I vote.

I still don't understand why we had four votes for a no lynch. Let me ask this :

Shotty did the nk really change your mind on who you were going to vote for?
Pops same question, Spyrex you too.

At the very worse we could of had a tie yesterday. 3 vs. 3. That in itself would be a no lynch. Am I missing something?

Spyrex I voted for shotty yesterday. Did you see my vote? I agree with the part that we should not change it, but if we do hit scum all townies need to be on board. If we have four votes (encouraging this) scum can't switch at the last second to get a tie or a mislynch. If we do get four votes that does not mean that the person who has the four votes is not scum. Scum could bus to create the misconception. That is why I would rather have lynched yesterday, when we could get four townies to vote for someone. Hopefully your plan does not backfire.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 am

Post by hiphop »

I made up my mind.
vote shotty
This puts him at L-1.

Spyrex think about this way. Two people(pads and me) express desire to lynch shotty. The lone scum doesn't want to go agaisnt the town so he busses. Now tomorrow he doesn't stand out by not being the lone man off the wagon. It reminds me of my first game. Where at the end Zorblag said he would have bussed his partner without a second doubt in lylo if the town showed desire to do so. Same thing here. If you vote pads and shotty votes pads, when the time is almst out pops switches and scum win. Even if you are the fourth vote put it on, and make it impossible for scum to lynch town.

Pops saying he doesn't think scum is bussing is only his way of:
a)redirecting to get people to look the other way. (Off of Shotty)
b) give the idea that he isn't aligned with shotty.

Right now it looks like pops is testing the waters, and his desire to lynch shotty is just words without a vote.

Of course it is possible that shotty is a lone scum and four townies want him lynched.

Think about that.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by hiphop »

I don't understand you pads. What happened to the part of pops being scum based off of shotty. Wouldn't that make shotty be more likely scum than pops? Yet you change your vote to pops saying you have a better chance of hitting scum??? I am not going to chase you. It would be best to put your vote back on Shotty. Perhaps spyrex would see the light and help out. As far as I can see spyrex will more likely vote shotty than pops.

Spyrex what do you think? As far as you can see pops did not vote shotty, after yesterday saying shotty was the better lynch. Remember spyrex we need all townies to vote scum. With you out, we will lose.

As for the pops buddying, well... out of the four people left, he has had friendly words with two of them, but not with you(pads) or me.

Pops since spyrex hasn't shown a inkling to vote shotty, you might as well as end the misery now. I don't understand why spyrex wants to wait. Either pads is:
a) town and, if there are two scum left, scum win.
or b) scum, pads is dead, so the info is useless.

Spyrex if you made up your mind already, why wait? I have never been in lylo before (out of ten games), and I believe you are making the mistake, by voting pads.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm

Post by hiphop »

I don't understand you pads. What happened to the part of pops being scum based off of shotty. Wouldn't that make shotty be more likely scum than pops? Yet you change your vote to pops saying you have a better chance of hitting scum??? I am not going to chase you. It would be best to put your vote back on Shotty. Perhaps spyrex would see the light and help out. As far as I can see spyrex will more likely vote shotty than pops.

Spyrex what do you think? As far as you can see pops did not vote shotty, after yesterday saying shotty was the better lynch. Remember spyrex we need all townies to vote scum. With you out, we will lose.

As for the pops buddying, well... out of the four people left, he has had friendly words with two of them, but not with you(pads) or me.

Pops since spyrex hasn't shown a inkling to vote shotty, you might as well as end the misery now. I don't understand why spyrex wants to wait. Either pads is:
a) town and, if there are two scum left, scum win.
or b) scum, pads is dead, so the info is useless.

Spyrex if you made up your mind already, why wait? I have never been in lylo before (out of ten games), and I believe you are making the mistake, by voting pads.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #69) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by hiphop »

popsofctown wrote:By the logic you gave me earlier, if you think i'm town, Pads is the scum.
You cannot follow this spyrex. You know, as a townie, that your can be wrong about your reads. Believe me on this one, shotty is scum. Since he is, there is a good possibility that pops is scum with him. You watch. Shotty can make one more post how he is just checking in, and than not post again till the day is over. If I wanted to, this could be my last post. Our mod is right. This is a day of rest.
As for Pops, well... It looks to me tha the is waiting around, only because you said so, so that he can stay on your good side. As soon as deadline hits his true role will be revealed.

I feel fairly confident that pops had no intention of voting shotty today when he could get pads lynched instead. Why you may ask? SCUM TEAM. Based on what I see (you should see it as well) you only have one choice. That is to vote shotty with me and pads. You will see we have the true scum in a trap and all we need is the trigger. That is you, my friend. Now win with us.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by hiphop »

walk with pops on townie remains...Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

This is my first game of my ten games on ms that town lost when I survived to the finish. Also my first time in lylo. I should have been lynched a long time ago. There were a few mistakes I made that I should have been lynched for. My interactions with elvis totally did not want to vote him. I could work on that. In my first game as scum I bussed both my partners. I was lynched day one and they both survived to the finish.

rc just to let you know. this post should have had a vote in it. That was your gimme. Let's just say I thought I was fried. Though thinking that I was a noob, kind of explained why the vote wasn't there. Great playing with you. You were scum in the last game, I repayed you the favor, but this time I won (I don't know how, but I did.) By the way after I read this post I kew you were the vig. I got the hint in other posts (too lazy to look), but this one sold me the idea. Coupled with the fact that it looked like you were swaying towards me, you were the next to go. I would not have voted you if I was town. Pads and you were obv towns I thought.

Also I know I would have posted more, but I started to lurk to create less information to lynch me with. One thing I never did was post in the final 24 hours of the day. Wasn't going to create anything new. Lurking is something I thought I never would do, until I actually became mafia. I also lurked in my other games that I was town in, while I was playing on this one, so that people couldn't say that I was lurking. Kept up with the game, but didn't post.

Spyrex- you were after me, but then you made this post Why sotty over me? You could have had me. It scared me when I saw pops vote put me close to being lynched.

By the way pads, thanks. If you hadn't believed I was town, I would have most likely been lynched in lylo.

Too me pops buddying on spyrex was obv to me. Of course that could have been because I was scum. It surprised me that it wasn't mentioned to the end, when pads mentioned it. It was the going apart than coming back together that gave us the win. For those who read the scum qt, you will see that pops didn't really go after me until after he found out I was scum with him.

Everybody that was nk'd I wanted to nk, except for fhq, but I had to give that one to pops.

Hoopla- because she was in my previous game as scum. Big part of why I was lynched. She had said I was town in that game and than pushed everybody to lynch me. Did not want that to happen in this one.
recruited charter- (elvis and imag were dead, and pops wasn't talking to me, so I needed insurance)
rofl- He was leading the town, and I wanted the town to not have any clear leaders, so that people would spread instead of all piling on. Unfortunately spyrex took over. Either way town sort of split which helped keep me alive.
xyl- He finally got off of me, which gave me the indication that he thought I was town. Since he was tunneling on me before, I didn't want him to go back to tunneling. It was better to kil lhim then, when he was not attacking me.
rc- obv vig.
fhq-Really wanted to kill spyrex, but pops said no. So we killed fhq instead. I knew pops wanted to keep spyrex because he was having a fun time with him.

Good game everybody. This will be my last game here for the next three months. Zoraster, really wished you would have had two mafia. I love how you had the possibility of having all those roles. It puts some unexpectancy in the game. I hope to have you as a mod when I return.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:14 pm

Post by hiphop »

I should of joined pads and lynched you. :D

Zoraster can you post the dead QT.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:22 am

Post by hiphop »

The dead qt made me laugh.

For the record rofl. I did not know you were a cop before I killed you. It was only after you flipped that I knew what your actions were. I didn't realize when I wrote it but 1612 is a big scumtell.

I already explained why I killed xyl before rc, bt the reasons I gave in the scum qt were not legit. The real reasons are what I said in 2053, and because I thought you might be the vig. At that point I thought it could be you or rc. Also the doctor excuse was something I used only to convince pops. I knew after the jailkeeper that there would not be any more saves.

I don't know how I come across as a newb in every game I play. It just happens. I was on edge this entire game.

Oh, my day one play, I would have acted like that whether I was town or scum. Jump on a bw and get a lynch. I thought that there was way too much activity and it needed to tone down some. That s why I didn't scum hunt day one.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Post by hiphop »

sorry pops. At the time I really wanted xyl lynched.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #74) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Post by hiphop »

absolutely not.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:30 pm

Post by hiphop »

It doesn't matter how we won, but that we did it. I didn't think we would when we started, but we had the right people in the scum group. Just think about if pads was in and pops was out. I don't think we would have made it very far.

Zoraster you asked in the dead qt, why I was worried about pops voting for me. The answer is because two scum have more likely chance of reaching the end than one.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

~Gila

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”