They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #985 (isolation #200) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Kyo is 100% scum, loft is 95% scum
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #201) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I just like competing scum wagons. My vote will go on kyouko to put her over if needed
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #202) » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: keep the excuses coming.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #203) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Kyouko
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1072 (isolation #204) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Paragon player here singling out the 3 most active players... talking and pushing = only scum play :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1073 (isolation #205) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

I thought it over and i still think loft is scum kyouko should go first bc im not 100% on jake as i am kyouko.
Just how they're treating kyouko in relation to the game is really what is jarring to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #206) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1074, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1068, NorwegianboyEE wrote:How sustainable do you think it is for theoretical scum!Kooba to take charge and lead us through mislims in a large, without getting any suspicion for it?
They’d get 2 mislims max before getting vigged/copped or just eliminated.
It’s not what scum does. Loftwings points is, and will continue to be garbage. Now it is perfectly possible that Loftwing is town and genuinely believes what he is saying, but his points are absolutely not valid.
M8 what are you even trying to say? Scum can’t be active? It’s sustainable for as long as it works. If a scum slot is suspicious for not getting nightkilled, a buddy can just claim doctor. I don’t like how you’re acting like the POV you’re pushing is the only valid POV.
Again: "could be scum" means nothing unless you can outline a scum thought process that aligns with reality whilsit also eliminating plausibility for a town thought process.
This is what i did with loft. While there *is* plausibility for being town for the most part - the one part that is unable to be shaken off is the Kyouko treatment that i cannot see a town universe for.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #207) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee I'll do you one better, 5/6 of my recent scumgames ive been intentionally lurky to not get attention because I abuse town goldfish memory syndrome.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #208) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

The sample of 1 is because my partners needed to be carried
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #209) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko are you referring to me beacuse my pronouns aren't he/him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #210) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also lol if it is @ you trying to tell me how to read you better in the future when i already have sniped your alignment with *ease* before.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #211) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

State your full read on dwlee and loftwing. No null reads - there's enough content from both where you can make a good effort and form a full read.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1114 (isolation #212) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Since you pointed that out ranny - this is exactly the reasoning I sniped kyouko for in our first encounter together where she was scum and I was town. I was snowed by the rest of the team at the time but I was zoned in on her(got distracted d2 but we can ignore that lole)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1115 (isolation #213) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Glad people are seeing the light.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #214) » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean I can see its partially omgus but whatever it takes yknow haha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #215) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1180, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1179, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 993, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’ve already said that i’m voting Kyouko until they post.
I think their shitty reaction to pressure from Koba and subsequent flaking from the game was extremely scum indicative. If they return and make town posts i’ll change my mind, but if nothing has happened to change my scumread of the slot i don’t see why it should.
What about my reaction to pressure is shitty?
Your immediate OMGUS on Koba when they called you out was really scummy, and i don't think you genuinely believe your own arguments about why Koba is mafia.
Correction : i was only publicly scumreading kyouko once she went into discred mode against me.
I was holing the read bc she knows shes done for due to my ability against her meta.
She's continued to post in a way that is her scum meta. Its all shallow nonsense disguised by clever wording.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #216) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

Kyouko was already implicitly scumreading me - which i want to correct since its going to lead to a useless semantics discussion as youre claiming it.

I pushed on kyouko after she voted for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #217) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

Regardless i dont think the way kyouko is treating my slot is towny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #218) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

quick you are exhibiting a logical fallacy assuming that we are wrong simply because we are loud and in agreement.

It doesnt make sense and is a reason made up to support a wanted theory.

You *want* us to be wrong/scum.

And thats an important distinction to make vs what youre claiming.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #219) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1194, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We are though.
Don't you think that's a little... arrogant?

And if that stings, then wait till your preferred Elim flips Town.
why is kyouko town? Have you played with kyouko before? Why are they outside of reasonable scumrange to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #220) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1200, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1196, DkKoba wrote:quick you are exhibiting a logical fallacy assuming that we are wrong simply because we are loud and in agreement.

It doesnt make sense and is a reason made up to support a wanted theory.

You *want* us to be wrong/scum.

And thats an important distinction to make vs what youre claiming.
You're making a logical fallacy thinking that my reason for thinking you are wrong is because you are loud. Correlation is not causation.
Ok but you still havent shown how we are wrong. Being in agreement and beint confident are shit reasons to say we are wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #221) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1207, cool cookie wrote:im not sure how many votes they have, but I'd like to vote for Loftwing. i feel deep in my heart that loftwing is not playing for the good team here becaseu very performative style, lots of posts with little content early on, but just something not good with the tone which is hard to explain.
Changing too jarringly?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #222) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

When did i deny that i wanted to kill kyouko?.LMAO?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #223) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

You can do 2 things at once.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #224) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

holy shit youre trying to claim bc norwee misattributed my intentions that makes us wrong/scum
if anything it proves we are unaligned and at least 1 of us is town so get fucked with that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #225) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

when soemone wants to kill your slot - would you not call that pressure, loftwing? or are you special and use different words?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #226) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

"you can't bui-"

let me stop you right there.

bad take.

you aren't me - you don't use wording the same way I do. you are trying to weave a narrative that doesn't exist.

Grasping at straws is all you are doing.

I was pressuring Kyouko because obviously no one is good enough like me to read kyouko as consistently as I have before. I was pretty much the only one pushing her when she was scum both times at the start and it took evidence to be gathered to get others to sheep. part of this game is convincing others - and part of that process is gathering the evidence that helps others see what you are seeing if you are able to reach correct conclusions sooner than most.

What scum motivation do I have to "pretend to build pressure" and want them dead? What are you on about with this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #227) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

And above all - I am no fool. I will continue to evaluate a slot in real time and actually be open to changing my mind and give those people a change. My initial push onto kyouko at the time was not 100% - was more like 80% - but pressure helped raise that to 100% certainty.

Maybe if you actually used these kinds of reading methods instead of attacking those that use them you would actually have accuracy in games if you are town here/succeed at defending your partners from elimination(or at least be unable to collect the bus towncred) as scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #228) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1237, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1235, DkKoba wrote:"you can't bui-"

bad take.

you aren't me - you don't use wording the same way I do. you are trying to weave a narrative that doesn't exist.

I was pressuring Kyouko because obviously no one is good enough like me to read kyouko as consistently as I have before. I was pretty much the only one pushing her when she was scum both times at the start and it took evidence to be gathered to get others to sheep. part of this game is convincing others - and part of that process is gathering the evidence that helps others see what you are seeing if you are able to reach correct conclusions sooner than most.

What scum motivation do I have to "pretend to build pressure" and want them dead? What are you on about with this?
Scum want to miselim Town. That could be a possible motivation you have for pushing this so strongly.
Please stop with the vague shit.

"scum want to mislim town"

Is Kyouko still null to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #229) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

If kyouko does flip town I'll eat crow and it'll prob fuck up the gamestate for us but I believe we have a hit - and anyone can see that for themselves by comparing Kyouko's scum games to this game and then also crossreferencing her town games.

It's pretty obvious like if you even give half a shit to verify what I have been claiming about Kyouko's play thus far.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #230) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like this is the sort of case where if you want to say I'm wrong/scum you should actually prove that Kyouko is town first - something i believe impossible and I know no one accusing the townblock has tried it because they would reach that same conclusion, provided they were not biasing themselves into believing it at all costs.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #231) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1244, Loftwing wrote:
sigh

I really don't want to have to explain the same thing over and over again.

Building Pressure
and
Executioning
are two mutually exclusive things. You cannot both
Want to gauge how someone reacts to pressure
while also
wanting to kill them
because the whole purpose of building pressure is
to determine a player's alignment without killing them
, while the whole purpose of execution is
to kill those who have been deemed to be against the town
(mainly in the form of killing scum). You cannot want
someone alive
while also wanting them
dead
. They are mutually exclusive. I hope you can understand this, because I will not be explaining it again.
I can and I will and you're really pissing me off because of how wrong your takes are and how destructive they are to this gamestate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #232) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

TBH i dont mind policying loftwing just to make the game more bearable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #233) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

You are intentionally ignoring the point where the pressure isn't for me, it's for other people to see.

Plus its literally inherently what happens when someone votes someone and wants their slot dead - so maybe you should go back to mafia 101 if you think pressure is incompatible with pushing to kill.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #234) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

Honestly like do I need to ELI5 it for you because i feel like I do because its the level of logic i'm dealing with here from you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1251 (isolation #235) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1249, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1245, DkKoba wrote:Like this is the sort of case where if you want to say I'm wrong/scum you should actually prove that Kyouko is town first - something i believe impossible and I know no one accusing the townblock has tried it because they would reach that same conclusion, provided they were not biasing themselves into believing it at all costs.
If I wanted to prove that you're wrong, I would need to divine Kyouko's alignment. If I wanted to prove that you were scum, I would need to divine your alignment.
You have done nothing in the direction of solving Kyouko's slot. So stop with the performance.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #236) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

You don't care about solving kyouko's slot - you claim kyouko slot is null - you claim norwee and I have scum in us pushing kyouko.

you are 1 dimensional and I have no issue with you being eliminated over kyouko if I can't get people to consolidate with me on kyouko.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #237) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh we are NOT moving on.

Give me more on kyouko. What is your read there?

How are they still null if so, what prevents them from moving elsewhere?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #238) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

@norwee @dwlee @a50 wanna just turbo loftwing instead - getting p annoyed and their reaction here to being called on their kyouko treatment in relation to us is just giving me the confidence to risk going outside kyouko today.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #239) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

OH hold up - you know what scum kyouko looks like, do you Loftwing? what's the difference here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #240) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

If you weren't caught before - you are now because you are trying to pretend meta supports your claim when I know that is the opposite case.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #241) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1258, cool cookie wrote:gut says probably not kyouko today. could consider LicketyQuickety though. it would be more informative for me partly because of the player's clear posting style. and that defence stuff about 'I can't be scum here because I'd never post a half-complete readslist as scum' was a bit sus. had a bit of "mafia caught for the wrong reasons" vibe to it

I'll UNVOTE: for now anyway, seems like things are getting a bit fiesty
bad unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1262 (isolation #242) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

and no we're not getting quick here, them having bad takes is not alignment indicative by itself. (as is loftwing, as their main is easily mislimmed when town - but i believe the points i have about their treatment of kyouko make it clear that this is not a towny thought process they are using)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1264 (isolation #243) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1263, cool cookie wrote:talking about policy elimming and speed elimming someone is a red flag for me, we have 4 days left? I can think about it
a) you just got here
b) why is kyouko gut towny to you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1265 (isolation #244) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

im just at the point where just gonna PoE and omgus anyone who refuses to sheep my 100% accurate meta read on kyouko
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #245) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1266, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1259, DkKoba wrote:OH hold up - you know what scum kyouko looks like, do you Loftwing? what's the difference here?
I believed Kyouko when they were V/LA, and what they are doing now justifies them being on V/LA. Now, if they would have just completely ignored the ketchup, I would be in agreement with you that they are worth looking into and maybe should be pressurized into a diamond, but so far I'm failing to see that here. I don't think they lied about going on V/LA because of their ketchup, and their ketchup seems to emulate a town perspective on the game.

In short, the proof is in the... keeetchuupp... yeah....

(
Ketchup pudding just sounds gross. I wonder if anyone has actually made that.
)
this isn't a logical argument.. "she didn't lie about v/la so that means all other arguments are irrelevant and thus she is town"

this is what you are trying to say.

and like even if you were to remove the lack of response on her push during her v/la - that wasn't a reason for her to be town to be on vl/la. it was a reason that she was scum that she was dodging thread while pressure ramped up.

nor does it even remotely answer what I requested from you.
Your arguments tire me further.
VOTE: Loftwing

Towncase kyouko fully, and without these bullshit v/la points, so we can see your thought process.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #246) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1269, cool cookie wrote:dkkoba what's the three-point summary of Kyouko-scum for me?
More questions than solid statements(attempting to appear "uninformed" via trying to informatively look like she needs to ask about everything - hides in catchups to avoid pressure - no fire in their play, this *is* present when they are town. (hard to quantify - its more of gut thing than anything that is felt )
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #247) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

Again - be specific *what does that mean*.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #248) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

you know what fuck yall - I have a fucking 100% read rate and you all fucking dont

if you're going to challenge my method you need to make a good fucking case because i haven't fucking missed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1275 (isolation #249) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

i'm like firmly in my current townrage and very distinct from my recent scumrange - if you think i needed to tryhard at a playerlist like this instead of doing what i normally do at a PL with players i know you're trolling.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #250) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1274, Dwlee99 wrote:Pressure isn't pressure if it doesn't actually carry a threat of dying with it. Wtf
loftwing is just scum. let's switch to him and then we can get kyouko after.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #251) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

WHAT FUCKING TOWN RADIATION YOURE FULL OF SHIT LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1279 (isolation #252) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i honestly dont care if you flip town youre basically 5th scum if you are and join spec chat instead of flooding the thread with your bad takes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #253) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

cool cookie - loftwing - andres- kyouko

is a solve i dont hate atp

these are the only 4 names that are not hitting the bar of townienes I have currently set.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1283 (isolation #254) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1280, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1277, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1274, Dwlee99 wrote:Pressure isn't pressure if it doesn't actually carry a threat of dying with it. Wtf
loftwing is just scum. let's switch to him and then we can get kyouko after.
I still feel like Loftwing has a better chance of just being... wrong

Although I've definitely won games killing wrong town before getting the scum lol
its literally a win win because then we remove their influence and prevent them from ruining the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #255) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

hakai/wake/nero could have scum if im wrong on any of those but i believe i have at least 3/4.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #256) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1281, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1273, DkKoba wrote:you know what fuck yall - I have a fucking 100% read rate and you all fucking dont

if you're going to challenge my method you need to make a good fucking case because i haven't fucking missed.
I'm going to just stop arguing with you. You seem to be saying "I am not and can never be wrong", so there's no point in trying to change your mind there. You won't accept a good argument even if it was made, because you have it in your head that you can't be wrong, and no amount of argument in the world will change someone's mind if they decided that they are right.
You say this after providing shitargument after shitargument - like the v/la nonsense.

I will just say it, I have better accuracy and if you are town you would just sheep someone who has a proven track record of 100% reading someone as my claim is just as good as a tracker guilty.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #257) » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

if you take a look at the 3 games i linked of kyouko and I's you see that I have her number at this point as both alignments and it wasn't just a fluke.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #258) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Norwee is confirmed town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #259) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why is kyouko not an informative elim?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #260) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also theres 0 chancd norwee is limmed here today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #261) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Cool. I'm masons with nowee. Now unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #262) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

also norwee and i think you and kyouko are near sure scum so start talking
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #263) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im stole ascetic so don't doc me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #264) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

Still*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1412 (isolation #265) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

i told u they were scum norwee lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #266) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

I have proven accuracy with confidence with her being both alignments. this isn't me being able to "eventually" get the right read - this is me being able to snipe her alignment d1 regardless of what she rands.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #267) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

based on now having 2 green slots confirmed - the pool of loftwing/nero/kyouko/cool cookie look v bad.

I believe when kyouko wagon was at its height there was potential scum bussing there but the core 4 of norwee + I, and then a50 +dwlee are the strongest towns objectively there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #268) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1424, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1421, Dwlee99 wrote:But norwee and Koba were so obvtown
being town doesnt mean being right necessarily
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #269) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean at least we agreed that their elimination would be a benefit regardless of their alignment :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #270) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1429, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1231, DkKoba wrote:holy shit youre trying to claim bc norwee misattributed my intentions that makes us wrong/scum
if anything it proves we are unaligned
and at least 1 of us is town so get fucked with that
Not unvoting this obvious gambit

@Norwee why are you going along with this? If this really happened you can paraphrase it:
In post 1414, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Koba has detailed to the letter in our thread why SSB is 100% just scum here and we need to kill them.
norwee exaggerated + fuck you we aren't sharing shit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #271) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

also the fact that you searched for a reason to not have to look outside and spew - thanks for further confirming your scum status.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #272) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1440, Nero Cain wrote:I doubt norway and koba are actually masons. But getting 4 votes and then outting is pretty ass.
why did you think norwee was scum - explain your thought process.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #273) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1439, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I didnt have to search for it btw, I remembered you saying it because I'm paying attention. I just had to find the quote.
and that's exactly the thing i would say about my own mason partner to clear them as town and simultaneously not make at least us 2 obvious upon flip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #274) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1442, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I dont buy that Koba says that about a Mason buddy especially if they expect to die N1. That's setting you up to be CCed in ELO if true.
lol if anyone trusted anyone but the person i said was locktown on d1 in a cc they would be trolling - so weird concern.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #275) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

ranny is town im not taking criticism
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #276) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Kyouko

Lets do it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #277) » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

loftwing really showing they dont have an agenda to save kyouko here or anything

we have 3 days left in the deadline push this through already
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #278) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

:lol: how about no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #279) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also finally wrapped up mod duties in another normal game, well done titus. I didnt want to reveal more about how i was reading her to not unduly influence that game because it was mostly based off what i was seeing that game :O
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #280) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1518, Dwlee99 wrote:I want to kill but brain says mech to not
what happens everytime we listen to mech?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #281) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

none of kyouko's play suggests they are a self clearable role - just ignore the plea to live "one more day"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #282) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 11:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

all kyouko's claim does is add more to why she is scum because she has not played the game like a self clearing PR at all - while norwee and I have
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #283) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1555, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1554, cool cookie wrote:im not succeeding at being agreeable, as pretty much everyone has disagreed with me so far, perhaps because my opinions are too controversial! thanks for complement tho, maybe i will live with my name as my motto

im ok with dying today though if there are no better options - just want my last request to do a final readslist before the hammer
scum never plays lamist in a large normal.

this is town.
In post 1556, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1553, LicketyQuickety wrote:Hi, barely reading this thread, but I think I want to go here:

VOTE: cookie

Could be just a nice individual, but I get the sense they are Newb Scum trying to be agreeable rather than just being an agreeable person in general.
eh they are putting themselves out there.
these are not holistic reasons to townread someone
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1557 (isolation #284) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

either you think both norwee and I are scum or you think kyouko is genuine.

choose 1.

kyouko is blatantly fake.

i dont care about "give em a night:"

nah they got caught and are the best lim here and we should *not* derail an obv scum claim under duress
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #285) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes norwee and i decided to trade for kyouko.

very smart of us.

get real.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #286) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the fact our claim is being put under scrutiny like this is not helping a potential 3rd mason partner hide and yall are making it much harder when its fucking blatant that norwee/i played in such a blatant manner with townreading eachother with ease that yknow! we're towny as fuck.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #287) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if kyouko flips town i will: a) curse the reviewer b) rescind my godread status on kyouko effective forever.

i believe neither of these things are likely at all - so full steam ahead on kyouko, she is effectively our CC.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #288) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

or maybe this discussion is over and i'm not helping leak any more mason info that doesn't need outting anymore.

dont care if you dont believe our claim, being annoying about it is anti town and unnecessary.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #289) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

legacy poe: every fucker who is doubting our claim because it is clearly fucking meant to discredit us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #290) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if youre not voting kyouko with us and also verbally trying to discredit norwee/I you are scum.

i dont care i will strongarm kyouko lim thru - whatever it takes.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #291) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your behavior around kyouko slot is scummy as shit anyways so ur hard PoE anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #292) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont care if u dont believe us, just pretend to for 1 day phase.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #293) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there is no basis upon which to doubt the mason claim other than "i dont wanna have to follow koba/norwee"

its pretty blatant why the doubt is pushed because theres a fucking scum on the chopping block and people are too scared to vote there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #294) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1581, GrandpaMo wrote:i think you're outted scum.
we are not voting outside kyouko today just get on
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #295) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah that never happens unless there's an agenda being pushed.

never in my time ever playing does a mason claim get any scrutiny - unless its a solo claim, in which case people dont doubt the duo claim.

there's an agenda out to avoid limming kyouko and its blatantly within the people trying to push against it because we played pretty blatant with sloppy cover ups
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #296) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1587, GrandpaMo wrote:attention ALL Mafia gamers - cyclone NEEDS your help! he has been accused of cheating AGAIN. all you need to do to save cyclone is post your credit cards NUMBER and those SILLY numbers on the back. Do it quickly! as cyclone might be banned before you can save him!
too bad he is already preemptively banned from this site after he refused to show any remorse for his actions lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #297) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1590, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1588, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1582, DkKoba wrote:i dont care if u dont believe us, just pretend to for 1 day phase.
Fine.
this is so scum
look u are not known for ur accuracy - like this is not a fucking scumtell - its ranny having this kind of personality.

to conclude its scum is silly.

i have thought ranny has been consistently towny this game im just annoyed they wont sheep me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #298) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1596, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1578, DkKoba wrote:your behavior around kyouko slot is scummy as shit anyways so ur hard PoE anyways
all I did was ask what the case was. Wich is IDK, reasonable. You're a kid that's lashing out b/c didn't do what you wanted the second you wanted. ssbm fake claims DN as scum so they live for a night, eh? not impossible.
ok kyoukoscumbud whatever u say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #299) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1595, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1593, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1587, GrandpaMo wrote:attention ALL Mafia gamers - cyclone NEEDS your help! he has been accused of cheating AGAIN. all you need to do to save cyclone is post your credit cards NUMBER and those SILLY numbers on the back. Do it quickly! as cyclone might be banned before you can save him!
too bad he is already preemptively banned from this site after he refused to show any remorse for his actions lmao
wait what he's banned from here too?
already messaged a listmod who said "lmk if he comes over" lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #300) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who cares the bus train left a long time ago, i already smoked her, people are just trying to pretend like its too good to be true/are scum trying their best to last second save their scumbud.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #301) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

plus i really dont care about kyouko's role except to point out the fact she has not even remotely played as if she was that role at all this dayphase.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #302) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no. i dont need to prove shit anymore

my read is that kyouko is scum and i have a good read rate on her + im 99% clear -> ergo you should sheep the fuck out of that read.

within 24 hours i should be able to even add to that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1611 (isolation #303) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok loft "kyouko nullread" wing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1613 (isolation #304) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

there's nothing to believe.

its fucking fact.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #305) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think anyone who straight up refuses to vote kyouko though is a perfectly valid counterwagon so keep the defense coming.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #306) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you think going in circles again about this is useful, sure.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #307) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i told this to norwee but im making him sheep my legacy townreads as long as he is alive at least thru d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #308) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so yall pls do so too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #309) » Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

grandpa/ranny/dwlee/a50/norwee towncore on scumflip here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #310) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

LMAO i said i was ascetic and scum targeted norwee didnt they hahahahahahaha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #311) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i'm 5/5 on kyouko lets fucking go yo

(a game completed where i also found kyouko town d1)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #312) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Mama Ru
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #313) » Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Nero/mama ru are good lims today. Also i think scum kill was lively roleblocked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1705 (isolation #314) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

no ogi stahp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #315) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nero's dayplay is incriminating enough, no need to bring ogi in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1709 (isolation #316) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nah. I like spew
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #317) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1713, LicketyQuickety wrote:Okay, so maybe Nero is Scum.
Hows the crow taste ;p
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #318) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im acsetic its impossible
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #319) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

about what I'd expect as a take from a scum on a team that chose not to kill me lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1755 (isolation #320) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

i took very extreme measures including fullclaimimg my role to prevent another wagon on norwee to get kyouko limmed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #321) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

If u think i do that as scum.. LMAO

Also poggers sora in smash
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #322) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

I mean we can very nicely test titus claim now at any time bc its evens so hey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #323) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1760, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I might as well claim here. I'm bulletproof and was trying to bait the night kill by softing detective all of yesterday. I think it worked cause no night kill happened
*checks to see if this is a mastina setup bc lol*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #324) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

nvm lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1767 (isolation #325) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ah well we gained a mislim poggies
if a roleblocker went on someone within POE they should still claim who they blocked tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #326) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna switch to nero/cookie but first I need a votecount
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1769 (isolation #327) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1734, Mama Ru wrote:
G
r
e
a
t
p
a
r
t
y
y
o
u
g
o
t
g
o
i
n
g
!
W
h
o
i
s
u
p
f
o
r
e
l
i
m
i
n
a
t
i
o
n
?

My neighbor Rannygazoo, who had only terse conversations with my predecessor, did not even snuggle up to me even once during this long, cold night.

My brief attempt at flirting was rejected, no one was debriefed. If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else! Can I get an amen?
This is towny
UNVOTE:
Also with neighbors claimed im gonna retract masons but like we're blatant enough town so hey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1770 (isolation #328) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Quiet hoods are pretty scum indicative *usually*
Depending on player meta
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #329) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Whos in the hood?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #330) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

id like to know if thats just a 2 person hood or a full hood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #331) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

(I.e. are there more ppl)

I have reason to believe nero slot scum flip implicates the hood. Norwee might get what i mean
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #332) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

Id like the replacement for nero to speak before we powerlim it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #333) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1800, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The "Make Norwee and Koba doubt each other" tactic is not going to work mate. Not for one second.
this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #334) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

kyouko lived and can vote????

wtf how can we kill her now she isnt even in the votecount anymore rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #335) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Nero

(also kerset, T3=Hakai)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #336) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

@mama ru/ranny please claim the full makeup of who is in your hood. If there is a PT cop, we might as well out this info at this point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #337) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok mama ru slot was like one of my top FOS but like now they're too funny to be limmed hahahahhaa(plus the hood thing)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #338) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think kyouko and nero knew there was a hood btw - and thats why they were sure of norwee/I not being masons and trying to discred us. not because we were unconvincing, but because of knowledge of a neighborhood and then assuming that a hood + masonry would not exist.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #339) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1832, Titus wrote:I think we're jumping the gun on the hood assumption. Scum likely just cried about masons due to their power possibily. It could also be Nero throwing a fit
it was very bizarre to be questioned for the claim - that was what really pinged me. because everything *did* point towards us being masons in the way that we treated eachother.

so i think yes this contributes to it - i think there is also the knowledge of the hood that helps.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #340) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1833, House wrote:
In post 1792, cool cookie wrote:seems unlikely 2 experienced players would lie about their roles for no reason as town
Naivete is so cute.
house/cookie unpaired
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #341) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: ranny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #342) » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1846, House wrote:
In post 1845, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I would harbor scepticism, but i also didn’t find Titus scummy prior so it was whatever.
Yeah, but see, you would have more of a question about my own alignment based on my certainty if you disagreed with the statement, right? Wondering if it was TMI?
This doesn't feel genuine
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1851 (isolation #343) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

conftown based on what?
Care to share the thought process so I can understand?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #344) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

bc titus- the more i think about it - the more i feel you may be implicated by the fact dwlee was targeted because other than you idk who looks for pr crumbs when scum.
I personally look for pr tells and not crumbs - because crumbs are faked by vts all the time - but i know you do look for em.
I do have reasons to townread you but also they are also equally countered by the reasons to scumread you - so help me out, i value your pov as town on slots i personally struggle to read. I really want to know how you reached House town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1855 (isolation #345) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

is this the new nero lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #346) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1870, GrandpaMo wrote:IK IM SO LATE BUT HOLD ON WAIT THIS IS ACTUALLY HILARIOUS.

I KNEW SSBM WAS GONNA FLIP RED AND I THINK KOBA KNEW WHAT I WAS DOING LOL
wasnt even paying attention to u tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #347) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Id have a chance to believe that if house voted kyouko after their claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #348) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

Fancy pants mech plays are 100% within titus scumrange but im not so sure about townrange.
Saw her crumb overtly as jailkeeper before tho so the theres that.
I'm mainly concerned that titus has seen me snipe kyouko's alignment 3 times in a row and resisted the kyouko wagon -
If house is town here i do trust him to find titus if she is town though because he def did find scum her while she was playing her heart out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #349) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1905, LicketyQuickety wrote:Alright. I'm not sold on Norwee being Town. I think Nero could have been scum because LOL!Meta.

I like cookie a lot more after their back and forth with Norwee.
just sheep the person with a confident townread on him that also buried scum d1(thats me)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #350) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

We'll be we should def just policy quick if we get to limlo-1 bc yeah theyre gonna prob vote town in limlo bc he cant accept yhey were wrong d1 lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #351) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1908, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really mind what Quick thinks of me because arguing with him is boring.
based
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1915 (isolation #352) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1237, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1235, DkKoba wrote:"you can't bui-"

bad take.

Scum want to miselim Town. That could be a possible motivation you have for pushing this so strongly.
Quick i could bury you so easy and so could norwee as scum. You played like you were kyouko partner d1. Accept that norwee is objectively town as a counterwagon to the flipped scum + who helped bury scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1916 (isolation #353) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

@quick did *any* of your reads change based on kyouko flip btw?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #354) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

answer the reads question quick - did you reeval at all after kyouko flipped scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #355) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

tbh my townread on quick is hella weakening the more quick talks and is inconsistent with gamestate reality.
it worked d1 but it isn't flying after we flipped a scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1921 (isolation #356) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: andres reread some of d1 and like yeah.
i like this for now might consider quick if they dont towntell soon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #357) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1189, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1170, Titus wrote:
In post 1169, LicketyQuickety wrote:This game has a really bad case of group think.
Plan to catch up this afternoon.

Tell me what the groupthink consensus is.
That the loud voices are right about everything.
this post aged incredibly well in light of d1 flip ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #358) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1922, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1919, DkKoba wrote:answer the reads question quick - did you reeval at all after kyouko flipped scum?
How about you answer my questions first.
I have flipped a scum this game already. You don't get to make the demands here anymore.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #359) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Unless you say I am scum - I do not feel obligated to answer any questions that aren't meant to help me update my own reads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #360) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1223, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm hesitant to lay bare my cards on reading Dkkoba as they can use it against me if i turn out to be correct about my method of reading them.
You are overreacting for someone who isn't even being voted right now and only being verbally pressured.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #361) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

oops didnt mean to quote that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #362) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

im doing things dw.

i just think its hilarious that the counterwagon to scum is being considered scum somehow instead of looking for scum on that counterwagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #363) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1332, Kerset wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.7With 16 players alive it takes 9 to eliminate

ssbm_Kyouko (5): Almost50, NorwegianBoyEE, Dwlee99, Rannygazoo, Hakai,
NorwegianBoyEE (3): Andresvmb, LicketyQuickety, Nero Cain,

Loftwing (3): Titus, MargotRosa, DkKoba,
Dwlee99 (2): Wake88, Loftwing,
Almost50 (1): GrandpaMo,
DkKoba (1): ssbm_Kyouko,
LicketyQuickety (0):
Nero Cain (0):
Hakai (0):
Wake88 (0):
Titus (0):
GrandpaMo (0):
Andresvmb (0):
MargotRosa (0):
cool cookie (0):
Rannygazoo (0):

Not voting (1): cool cookie,

Deadline: (expired on 2021-10-02 17:00:00)

V/LA: Wake88 till Tuesday
crazy because these 3 names all ping my scumdar atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1936 (isolation #364) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

tbh - i think ranny might have tried to bus all his teammates potentially if quick is somehow town here -

[andres, nero, kyouko, ranny]
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1938 (isolation #365) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

I need ranny to explain their thought flow surrounding their read on Kyouko throughout d1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #366) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1937, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1935, DkKoba wrote:crazy because these 3 names all ping my scumdar atm
That's nice. So what exactly is Scummy about what I am doing? Or are you just succumbing to your feelings about you not liking that I'm not sheeping you?
You voted a counterwagon to scum.

Why should I even townread you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #367) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

also nero/ranny/kyouko all yelling about how im not mason would be such a fitting way to out themselves with TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #368) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1940, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't wanna be one of the "meta is GOD" kids, but i will say that all of Andres/Nero/T3 feel vastly different from what i'd expect from their town!game.
Pretty amazing for one game.
t3 has the highest potential for a miss there - t3 is just hard to read conventionally because they are very chaotic as either alignment lol. they did help flip scum so there's that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1944 (isolation #369) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna see if i can read cool cookie iso and take them off the table here. removing them from the limpool would probably straight up win the game here if they're town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1947 (isolation #370) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1943, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1939, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1937, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1935, DkKoba wrote:crazy because these 3 names all ping my scumdar atm
That's nice. So what exactly is Scummy about what I am doing? Or are you just succumbing to your feelings about you not liking that I'm not sheeping you?
You voted a counterwagon to scum.

Why should I even townread you?
I suppose you are assuming Town never vote for a counter wagon to Scum. That seems to be your argument. Let's see, who isn't just going along with everything you say? Oh, right that's me. Still think I am doing that as Scum? Do Scum normally play so controversially? These are questions you are not asking so I am asking them for you.

BTW, I was the first person in D2 who thought Nero was Scum.
That's cool - but half of my point is that I have no reason to even trust your reads here because you are refusing to acknowledge that you are not in a position to be the loud and leading one out of pride. If you look at my towngames, when I hardpush a townie and miss or fail to get onto a scum wagon because i am snowed by them or whatever reason, I do actually show humility next dayphase. I know the last time we played i was very loltown - but I've improved a *ton* since then.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #371) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

norwee can you take a look at ranny's ISO for me and tell me if you think he's just bussing people / TMIing?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1951 (isolation #372) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i read like 4 posts from cool cookie and i think they're like pretty townie ngl.

high complex thought process that is also natural/not agenda driven.

especially liked their reaction to my calling them in a solve I threw out with their own name in it as well as an already flipped scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1953 (isolation #373) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1299, cool cookie wrote:
In post 1295, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1292, cool cookie wrote:im mostly wary of those following dkkoba reads, as it's a very easy way to stay out of the limelight. Dwlee99 is of interest, not only for that reason, but to look at later.
Do you think there's anyone following their reads that might be trying to avoid suspicion?
that's exactly what i was implying. or to frame it differently, if scum aren't doing that, it's a strategic error.
In post 1296, Loftwing wrote:
In post 1294, cool cookie wrote:
In post 596, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 595, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is your read on SSB Andres. Do you scumread them?
Here’s my take - the reason I haven’t defended Kyouko aggressively despite seriously questioning Koba is because if I’m wrong about Koba (and I can be - Koba is notoriously hard to read) is because Kyouko admitted that Koba has their number, and yet they’re not screaming
hard
to get Koba executed. There’s not a whole lot of outrage in or for example. Just some surprise, a rather meek admission that Koba does have Kyouko’s number, and some strategic discussion about how Koba might go about using their 100% read rate to their advantage as Scum.

I am comfortable applying the burden of proficiency standard to a select
few
players. The number is small, and since I haven’t played here enough most of those players are in the old forum I used to play in. Koba is in that list. I have a feeling Kyouko agrees that the standard should apply to Koba too. If that’s indeed the case, then why aren’t they more outraged that Koba is reading them wrong and hard dunking on them? And why are they letting me take all the heat here? I’ve been in games with players I know can easily tell when I’m Town. I know how that feels like. And when they’re hedging on my slot (and I’m acting like my usual Town self), or even worse, calling me Scum, I obviously get suspicious. I’m always skeptical even if you have me right, but with some players it becomes more obvious when they should be reading you correctly but aren’t.

At the same time, I have seen Koba get some things wrong (of course, none of us are perfect). But after screaming this loud for an execution? I think that’s maybe a bit rare. If we flip Kyouko, and they flip Scum, Koba is going to get NK’ed and well, that’ll be that. But if they’re wrong? Then what? That’s going to be hard. What I’ve done in the past in situations like this is advocated for the “1v1” to get sorted, and go from there. I don’t know that I’m the one who should be making this argument. But I think it should be considered.
this is pretty bad, especially in a Koba-Kyouko TvT world.
Could you explain why you think this is bad? I'd like to see your thoughts on the matter.
in essence, it's saying:

Flip Kyouko today. if town, flip Koba tomorrow. potentially setting up multiple mis-elims, under the guise of "dkkoba is always right".

more generally, selectively applying 'burden of proficiency' is a real easy mafia tactic. would be interesting to know if the consensus/evidence from past games is that andres does hold koba in such high esteem.
nah yeah cookie is town - this is like anti-TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1954 (isolation #374) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

concentrating power into a select few people who are objectively town is actually a Good Play in a Large, actually.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #375) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

holy shit why did i ever think cookie was scum, their iso feels so pure??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #376) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1443, cool cookie wrote:maybe Rannygazoo is not all bad - i like some of the earlier stuff. but some hint of knowing more than he should, and an interesting evolution in thoughts overall. basically rannygazoo begins with a bit of stand-offishness towards the claimed masons, then rueful at 2 potential town loudplayers on the same page, and finally capitulates and sheeps with no diguise. some other points i noted...

Spoiler:
In post 855, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 832, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Can we stop this shitty wagon on town!Dwlee and many sus slots defending scum!SSBM for dumb reasons.
I do not vibe with this. I don’t think Norwee has enough towncred to make demands like this.

But prove me wrong. Why should we wagon Kyo, aside from Koba’s intuition for meta? I can’t read her by myself since all she’s done is talk about catching up, followed by a whole lot of not catching up. I just don’t like to vote based on someone else’s vibes unless I have nothing better to go on.
the cynic in me wonders if this is asking for a case to piggyback on, given where we end up...

the walkback on SSB:
In post 1089, Rannygazoo wrote:@Koba and @Nowree once we put this behind us, what is next on the agenda? Elim SSB immediately or wait for their V/LA to end?
In post 1112, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1107, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 602, Rannygazoo wrote:Andres, I’ve read through and seen you complain about weak votes from Norwee and Titus, and people reading your meta wrong.
Would it be fair to say you’ve been caught for the wrong reasons?
This looks weird to me, anyon eplayed with Ranny before? It feels like the classic "fairish" scumtell, also the words dont seem to match the intent.

Like what is expected here Ranny? What do you expect Andre's to say and what do you get from that? This feels snipish.
We have pages of discussion about you and this is one of the few things you want to focus on? I’ve been trying to stay prudent and keep the game level-headed and this makes me feel like I was wrong to do so. Smdh my head.

VOTE: SSB
In post 1313, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1292, cool cookie wrote:im mostly wary of those following dkkoba reads, as it's a very easy way to stay out of the limelight. Dwlee99 is of interest, not only for that reason, but to look at later.
Do you think Koba is town and scum are sheeping, or do you think Koba is scum trying to strongarm the game?
this is a red flag - it was very clear i think that i was implying the former, so setting up the latter may be a bit of misrep/distancing from the truth.
In post 1314, Rannygazoo wrote:I don’t think Norwee is the move today.
In post 1377, Rannygazoo wrote:On the contrary, if we had ended the day so early, I would have taken it much more seriously that y’all might be scum trying to strongarm the game, regardless of the flip.
still on the strongarming. maybe TMI.
also like really fucking mindmelding with this post

tbh - feel ready to welcome cookie into the townblock if the rest are ok with it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #377) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

@norwee/dwlee/a50 thats you 3 atm

especially 100% put cool cookie as cleared town on ranny scumflip.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #378) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee is town because:
a) they're in their townrange
b) they don't have distinct scum/town meta, they are actually fairly similar but i do not believe you know the difference like I do. (a recent mini finished where I noticed it)
c) they were early on kyouko with us
d) there was no kill and no one else has spoken up about why that is. i.e. no roleblocker or doc has claim, and they claimed BP. mechanically this is pretty sound.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1969 (isolation #379) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1966, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1965, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1963, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why is DW Town?
They claimed some bulletproof role or something and there was no kill on night 1.
I have reason to believe they are not BP.
then fucking claim your result lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1971 (isolation #380) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

don't hide shit and then expect people to *know*

you are never getting nightkilled this game and it would be a boon if you did.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1975 (isolation #381) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

that isn't at all incompatible lol ??
a 1 shot BP + gated commuter is fine - there seems to be a trend so far that the theme this game is roleblocked actions.

im literally an ascetic - a guaranteed kill. scum might be informed or even have a strongman that they holstered.

dwlee is pretty towny on dayplay.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #382) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

like you think

scum dwlee is like

*yo* let me no kill and give town a mislim and *then* claim bp.

dwlee can do some fucky stuff as scum but that is not reasonable scumrange for them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #383) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1976, Dwlee99 wrote:Btw if someone has like a doc protect or something from N1 you shouldn't claim it thinking it contradicts my claim because it doesn't. Seems like we might have a lot of protective power this game
i mean like scum literally had an ascetic to kill that buried a scum on a silver platter and they chose not for whatever reason lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1981 (isolation #384) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

i really do want ranny to explain why they were pushing nero/andres/kyouko
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #385) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

(also we ignored mechs and buried scum kyouko so let's keep ignoring mechs)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #386) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok im impatient, i was trying to pretend quick was a potential lim here from me to bait scum into voting there but i think i dont need to do that and we can just vote ranny w/e lol

i still think they're spewed town off kyouko etc.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1988 (isolation #387) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

@dwlee if you're trying to play fancy by claiming BP please retract now.

because it isn't helpign the gamestate and scum know who they killed and norwee was a liklier choice than you(and even a50 to be honest).

and I disagree that if another player could have stopped a kill shouldnt claim. because if they exist they are likely ccing you atp with quick's claim too - regardless I want ranny here first everytime off how they treated kyouko slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1991 (isolation #388) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

my only hesistence on andres being scum is that they 100% would have killed me but also a scum nero has enough ego to override that kill - so nero slot dies before andres everytime.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #389) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1990, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1513, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:1-shot Friendly Neighbor.
Oh nvm they claimed friendly neighbor.
Well, same shit. They said things like "you're not an real mason" and asking me "why i went along with it".
yeah - I understand ranny/loftwing doing it now regardless of alignment because like... they actually have the role but like people not in the hood? nah.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #390) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1459, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 623, DkKoba wrote:
In post 622, Rannygazoo wrote:It is hard to keep track of this many players this early.

That’s why I think everyone making a reads list is weird.
idk if u have played in a large before but a good strategy is to try to mainly just try to find people you can feel comfortable as town, or at least not voting out day 1 and then go from there.
I tried this and I can’t. Most everyone is a suspect.

I’m not scumreading you but I wish you wouldn’t lie about being mason.
like this is NAI based on the now claimed role, because its natural to assume no masons.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #391) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

On read of gamma iso i think that slot is town btw
margot also feels town based on what i know of her.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1999 (isolation #392) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait gamma replaced wake

i thought wake was town too but i just didnt personally like him bc yeah - see ban post for why lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2001 (isolation #393) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1997, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba why don't you let me play fun
because u need to claim in a way that helps the gamestate... like when norwee and i claimed masons together it helped steer the wagons strictly towards only kyouko LOL u claiming BP does... nothing bc scum knows who they targeted.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #394) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

Townlocks:
A50
Dwlee
Norwee

Hard town:
Cool Cookie
Quick
Mama Ru(moves up to locktown on ranny scumflip)

Probably town:(the tier where I think I could actually be wrong starts here - so when I die reeval from here downwards if we start approaching limlo)
Titus
GrandpaMo
Gamma Emerald
House(based on margot slot and the fact titus and house are townreading eachother, these 2 have good track records reading eachother)
Hakai

prob not town lol:
Ranny
charlemange
Andres

holy balls my poe is exactly 3 people lmao

if any of them are wrong teh game gets harder but hey
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #395) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

grandpa/hakai should be examined much closer if any of the bottom 3 flip town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #396) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

quick... can you like cite any games where you actually catch a scum on your own that no one else is seeing?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #397) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

like i value your perspective as one of my townreads but like - i can only trust you as far as your track record actually speaks.

which in my experience is pushing town nearly all game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2015 (isolation #398) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

like genuinely if you want to improve your accuracy *you* are the one who needs to listen to others instead of like telling others to listen to you - because how can you be wrong so many times in a row and still like call us bad while we are getting hits??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #399) » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i'm just flaberghasted reading your game history because like i really wish you would like at least show a *little* humility or awareness of the impact your play has in your game history like .. please?
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”