Mafia 79 - "The Amish Mafia" GAME OVER... WHO WON?

Marmalade
Marmalade
Goon
Marmalade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 3:46 am

Post by Marmalade »

Sorry! Didn't know the thread was open.
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:Dood. Next time, edit the topic name to let us know the game has started. Please?

And, also, Q21, why are you jumping on people for stating that they are random voting? Very bad reason to be jumping on people, you know...

FOS on Q21.

And, along those lines of logic Q21, why not vote for ValiantValant, so as to get a Mafia lynched?

And believe me, I have seen a random votes tally have that happen before.
Um, why aren't you voting for q21?
ValiantValant wrote:Also, assuming that babygirl and I were scum, why would we vote for the same person? That's just going to spell trouble later in the game if one of us (babygirl or I) was ousted, and suspicion would fall onto the other person automatically.
This is WIFOM.
(Also, nwhorse used it too.)
q21 wrote:ValiantValant's vote in the first post of the game proper was most probably random, I just found it interesting that he felt he needed to specifically say so. What I found more interesting were the other two votes I mentioned in post 42, both Riceballtail and babygirl86 placed second votes (Rigel and Korts respectively) and thought that they had to reiterate that those votes were random.
The attacks were just really contrived. Scummy for putting "random" in front of their vote?
ZombieSlayer wrote:FOS Riceballtail

Considering how much I defend myself, especially when I am town, I find VVs actions completely fine.

FOS Surye.

This random vote bandwagon is getting too serious. You seem to be supporting it.

And bandwagons never help anyone, besides Mafia. It is as bad as quicklynching.
This whole post is just entirely wrong and scummy.

The Celebloki hate is pretty uninteresting.
Zombie wrote:EA: Any form of bandwagon that gets even slightly large is reckless because there are two kinds of people who can push that bandwagon over the safe edge at an L-6 point.

1. Scum.

2. Townies who come in after not being around for a few days, decide to not read any of the pages, see who has the most votes, and then goes and votes for them.
Wow, fancy being any more careful?
Surye wrote:Predictions: VV, ZS, and Korts as scum, in that order.
Why Korts?

Boohoo. I've been reading this thread, wanting to have voted for Zombie forever, and now everyone else does. :( Steal my fire, people! But yeah, the WIFOM stuff is pretty horrific, but my vote is primarily for the early stuff.

I like Korts and Surye. I don't like q21 or MellowedMan. I like the VV hate. I find the Celebloki wagon uninteresting.

Zombie is the obvious play at this stage.
vote: Zombie
Sign up for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8094]Unanimous[/url] today!
Marmalade
Marmalade
Goon
Marmalade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:28 am

Post by Marmalade »

Scum = Babygirl.

If ZS wasn't already dead, I would be voting for her.

Seriously, Mellow's play is either scummy or dumb, but there is nothing dumb about Baby's play. It's just scummy, especially since her only reason for voting ZS seems to be "he's scummy."
Sign up for [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8094]Unanimous[/url] today!
Marmalade
Marmalade
Goon
Marmalade
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #2) » Thu May 08, 2008 5:36 am

Post by Marmalade »

vote: Alabaska
. Something feels really off about his posts.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”