Mini 573 - Darkstalkers Mafia - Game over!

GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:40 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Well, Ranger, that's one way to get the game rolling. However, by making that statement, you are more than likely going to lead a good amount of the votes towards you, no doubt giving you a bandwagon. And it will have nothing to do with this particular game. You yourself have done the irritating thing and earned yourself the fury of the votes that have no better place to go. myself won't be placing a vote on you solely because of that post.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:41 am

Post by GhostWriter »

That last sentence is supposed to start off with "I myself won't".
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:24 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm here, but honestly, I'm not about to get into an argument about random voting and it's ethics.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:26 am

Post by GhostWriter »

No, I read that, particularly the second paragraph, seemed to be against the random voting which day starts generate.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:52 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I"m not saying that he does. I've already checked.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Which would be the driving reason to his post being looked at.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:38 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

RangeroftheNorth wrote:I will not place a random vote. I think the entire system of beginning games with a day is flawed, and has a negative influence on the game of mafia.
Starting games with a day forces players to babble about nothing for pages on end until someone does something irritating enough to get lynched over.
This usually has nothing whatsoever to do with them being mafia. Most day one lynches that do end up getting scum are pure luck.
This is an implication to random voting and the babble that follows as players attempt to make sense of nothing.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:30 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

At this point, I see that first post of his, where he announces that he won't show up much, as well as gives it a sort of justification, as a way to easily lurk in our faces. Ranger, your very own post sparked the entire discussion so far. I strongly suggest you involve yourself in it further.
Vote: Ranger
, for the purpose of pushing the fact that you need to get in this.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:46 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Rogueben wrote:
Ghost Writer

Says in his first post that he will not vote Ranger for the not posting thing. Votes him in his latest post, now that the wagon is pretty popular. If Ranger is scum then this is a possible partner.
In that first post, I said that I wouldn't place a vote solely on that one post of his. My vote was placed due to the fact that after he became a focal point of conversation, he himself did not join in.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Unvote
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:21 am

Post by GhostWriter »

From the other game I was in with him, and from a look I had at his previous games, Dean has a tendency to not post much. That's what I'd seen from him.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Honestly, the rhyming is not a distraction, nor does it skewer the message behind his words. It's only as big a deal as you make it, and you all are making it a huge one. I surely hope none of you are seriously basing votes off of it.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:54 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Alabaska J wrote:
PBPA of GhostWriter
:

15: Criticizes RotN heavily for his post but
doesn't vote him
. Seems almost like coaching to me.
16: Corrects grammar.
49: Refuses to get into an argument about random voting. Similar stance to RotN. Dunno what that may mean, but thought I'd bring it up. Also, this post prevents him from being labeled a lurker like RotN and others, as he responds to armlx.
54: Corrects me about RotN's now infamous post.
57: Claims to have meta'd RotN, kind of bends to DP.
59: I have no idea what kind of content this post is supposed to bring to the table. He's definitely not arguing with anyone; I'm pretty sure we all understand this fact. He's not answering DP's question, he just…posting. Dunno who it's supposed to be directed at. I'm guessing this was just to prevent him being labeled a lurker? It's almost like he's buffing his post count here.
62: Points out to me where RotN is against random voting, even though DP already had. Looking at the time stamps, though, probably just sarnath'd.
Side Note: ooba's 63 is probably the most ironic post in the game so far.
77: Votes Ranger. Ranger wagon is gaining steam. Only one vote on him, though. If RotN and GW are scum, then GW is definitely distancing here. Great timing, as the third vote follows soon after. Second vote isn't very suspicious out of context.
Side Note: Dean's 79 is the best pot-calling-the-kettle-black since kitchenware could talk.
136: Logically defends his RotN vote. RogueBen was the first to notice anything scummy about him, ends his 13 day posting drought.
159: Unvotes Ranger. Ranger had been replaced, but Flameaxe had not yet (and still hasn't) posted anything to counteract GhostWriter's suspicions voiced earlier about Ranger. Seems very premature to me. Everyone else got off the Ranger wagon because of voting other people. Not GW. Doesn't want to vote his scumbuddy for no reason, I suppose.
163: Defends Dean's lurking. Dean has only posted twice, though. This post is definitely an understatement.
168: Defends rhyming. Honestly, I agree with this post. If DP rhymed only in games where he was scum, it would be different. However, doesn't address RW directly and just says "none of you" when talking about voting DP. RW just voted DP for a reason you don't like! Why ignore that? I could let this go as no treading the thread if RW's post wasn't
two posts above him!
Seems like he's avoiding confrontation to me.

I'll just start explaining the things that I can. You just figure out where they go, it won't be hard to figure out.

I didn't vote for him because I did not feel that JUST because he said that was a reason to vote for him. Big whoop, he didn't like the part of the game where pointless votes were placed and everyone talked about nothing in general until someone "slips" and enough can be said about them to cause a lynch. If he did not want to participate in the part of the day that was indeed random. However, I did later vote for him, because I felt that part of the day had been moved past and that he needed to contribute. Also, why the heck would I coach anyone. He's way more experienced than I am, why would I coach him?

I did refuse to get into the argument over the ethics of random voting, because it did nothing. I saw no point, therefore I did not get into it.

59 was aimed at the post before it, where DP had stated that Ranger had picked this game to do the whole "no random voting, no day start, thing, and I simply said that this is why it got so much attention. Because he hadn't done this in any other game when we meta'd him.

Also, about 54, big whoop, I corrected you so that you wouldn't have the wrong idea.

I already explained 77 in the first response, not going to repeat it.

136, about that "drought", I posted in the V/LA thread that I was going to be at a National competition in Orlando. I put it in my signature. I had no computer access, and the only time I got online was through a cell phone, that couldn't handle looking at whole threads, so I responded to prod pm's only. If no one noticed the sig, and no one checked the V/LA thread, then I apologize.

I unvoted Flameaxe because he deserves the chance to make me suspicious or to take away my suspicions, and I did not feel he deserved the vote. I gave the vote to Ranger in the first place, due to his inactivity. I took it off the replacement because the replacement is supposed to cure that inactivity. I had nothing else on Ranger, seeing as he did not talk, so what reason would there have been to stay on the vote?

I did NOT defend Dean, I stated that he had a tendency to do this, because you all deserve to know. I actually believe he'll be replaced. Meta him yourself and see how much he talks in the majority of his games.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:21 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I apologize, I did not explain it, I had meant to before I got sidetracked (that post was written at 3 times, with short breaks in between due to house work), so I'll say it now: I voted him because of the fact that, to me, it seemed he was using his first post as a way of avoiding discussion. I felt that he should have, after the discussion evolved more from random to having a point, he should involve himself, especially since he was now the center of attention and not doing anything.

Continuing to you still suspecting my unvote of Flameaxe: Since my vote was due to the inactivity of the one replaced, why would I keep it on the one replacing him to fix that inactive. I ONLY voted because I thought he was avoiding discussion. He asked for a replacement, I took that as him really not having had the time to get in the discussion and thus, I removed my vote from the replacement. As for Flameaxe not responding yet, I knew he was away on vacation before he was replaced in. He mods another game I'm in and told us that he would be away. I can wait for him to get back and finally give us his stance on all of this, where Ranger failed.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:13 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I meta'd him. He used to be very active in all his games, but lately, he's been slacking off. Lately, regardless of alignment, he has posted very little, not given a clear look into what he thinks of games, and disappeared for lengths of time.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:09 am

Post by GhostWriter »

gorckat wrote:And claiming? No. Al shouldn't claim. Unless he's a Vanilla townie. Scum shouldn't get off by claiming Power.
Why are you waiting for him to claim, DW?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:40 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Oh, I don't know...
DeanWinchester wrote:The only person I feel confident voting is Al, but will wait for claim.
Oh wait, could it be that little remark right there?
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I won't quote it, I'll link it: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 396#936396

Bottom of that post, in the list of things in red.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:10 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Mod, the following post may not be within the rules. If it is not, please delete this post and I apologize for it.

Assuming I'm allowed to ask this question, Al, what character are you? Do not copy the pm, that would be a blatant breaking of the rules. Just the name of the character you are.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:17 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I didn't really meta him this game, I've had time, since this isn't my first game with him in it. I did check the other games he was in between this game and my last game with him, and he still doesn't post a lot. I do meta others, just not as extensively, and only when they do something that I feel I need to specifically check out.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm pretty sure that you're allowed to say the name. If I were you, I'd have done it by now, given the town a chance to switch their votes and see that I was right, and then saved myself from dying.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

They were talking about you.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I fourth the extension. As for the claim, I can believe it, though I'm still wary of it. I do feel that we could find someone better to go after for this day though.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I have a few guesses, that may become clearer when Al answers your question from before:
Claus wrote:Regarding your post, you FoSed Dean. So right now you suspect 5 people:

Ooba, Dean, GW, Flameaxe and Spring.

Is that right? Which of the above you suspect more? Why? Did any of the above fall from your suspect list?

His answers could help me, or just prove absolutely useless if he doesn't really give anything at all, which I fear may happen. Also, yes, I know those aren't exactly the 4 that you suspect, in fact, it's 5 people. But you get the idea, Al, just please list why you suspect the 4 that you do, including me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:09 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Mod, it'd probably just be easier and better for the game, to get a replacement for him. This isn't the first time, it's not the first game, he'll just come back and play it all the same. oOo... I rhymed too!
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Because it's an easy slip that could give up whether this is a lie. Or it was. It may not be so useful now that it's gotten this much attention. I don't even see how that could be taken negatively.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:22 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Well, considering I read up a bit on Darkstalkers, had Al been allowed to say his rank, and said rank been correct, he would be safe, according to the logical ranks system. Morrigan is an S-class. Who can mess with that? I was hoping for a slip involving him saying the lower rank of his "true" role (assuming he was lying) , which I would have jumped on with a link to a site telling you that Morrigan is an S-class character. Of course, this was all hinging on a hope that he did not know much about the game or the character, at least not enough to accurately state the rank.

Mod: I was referring to Dean. I don't know about Ross, or his playstyle.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

springlullaby wrote:
GW wrote: Who can mess with that? I was hoping for a slip involving him saying the lower rank of his "true" role (assuming he was lying) , which I would have jumped on with a link to a site telling you that Morrigan is an S-class character.
GW, link please.
Hope you don't mind, but I fixed your quote while putting it in here. As for the link, click here.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm not really for an Al lynch or a DP lynch, and thus, I'm not for a duel between the two. I believe Al's claim and I don't see much of a case against DP. Tomorrow will have to be the day that I decide my vote.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:31 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Well, as I have already stated, I do not feel Al or DP is the correct lynch for the day. That said, there is only one way to prevent those lynches at the moment, and that is to
Vote: Xtoxm
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

No need for a prod. I am here now. Sorry. Dealing with life for a bit. Couldn't handle posting on MafiaScum for that little bit, but I'm okay now. I don't think I'm going to be able to post anything heavy today, so I'll be back in tomorrow. If I can post today, I'll do so.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:03 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Alrighty then. I'm going to post a bit now and keep reading. I don't think too much of Flameaxe as far as how he's responded to things so far. I don't think too much of armlx's accusations of him, because I'm looking at it as armlx looking for reactions. I really hope that isn't a serious vote based on a one game meta. I do find it odd that Xtoxm jumped on said one game meta wagon (mini-wagon, whatever...).
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:15 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Ahh... my apologies then. I did not read there part about forgetting to add it to your player analysis.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #33) » Fri May 09, 2008 10:13 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Well, I've been having computer problems. Read the sig. I'm going to just pick up here, and if anyone would like me to answer specific things, just ask me.

I'd actually be leaning towards a back-up SK or two SK's, simply because, when I looked at the character list of Darkstalkers on wikipedia, I didn't really feel like there would be enough characters that would work well enough together to be mafia. The only way I can even see a mafia is a two person mafia, and that just doesn't feel right to me...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #34) » Sat May 10, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm fairly certain that the claim of OpposedForce or their replacement will reassure which of the two needs to be lynched today, so I'm going to need to wait for that.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #35) » Sun May 11, 2008 11:59 am

Post by GhostWriter »

Out of those two characters, the mummy seems the most likely to be evil (as according to the darstalkers flavor, which I base a lot of my play in this game on).
Vote: Claus
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #36) » Sun May 11, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I agree, one is lying. I also agree that he would not provide the safeclaim with the exact description of the actual role. So my vote sticks.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #37) » Sun May 11, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I'm with a name claim.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #38) » Sun May 11, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

How does everyone else feel about revealing names, as opposed to a mass role claim.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #39) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:29 am

Post by GhostWriter »

I also plan to vote him, once we have finished figuring out a few more things. No one else should vote until we figure out a few more things, because I'm still unconvinced that we do not have 2 people with the same role.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #40) » Mon May 12, 2008 10:37 am

Post by GhostWriter »

EBWOP: That should say that I am unconvinced that we have two people with the same role.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #41) » Mon May 12, 2008 5:52 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I disagree on a very important issue here. CKD < DP. Poetry is fun and keeps things from getting boring. I like reading arguments in poetry form, thank you very much!

Also, that is why I didn't place a vote on him until after we had a longer talk about all the info that's still floating around. I wanted the name claim before the lynch...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #42) » Mon May 12, 2008 6:21 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I know! Isn't it great fun? (Not a serious statement)

I remember playing where I was restricted to only haikus... now THAT is difficult to argue with...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #43) » Wed May 21, 2008 11:34 am

Post by GhostWriter »

springlullaby wrote:I'll be less mysterious when GhostWriter answers.
Answers what? I'm confused about your vote against me.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #44) » Wed May 21, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I can claim. I don't really mind, and my claim will also help to explain the Burning In Hell thing.

I am Q-Bee, a Survivor, with a condition: I can only win in the endgame IF I consume dead souls and move them from resting in peace, to burning in hell. I assumed others could do things with souls as well, so I didn't do anything with one until last night, for fear of being killed in the crossfire, so to speak. I think that souls can activate the powers of some of the more powerful DarkStalkers.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #45) » Wed May 21, 2008 2:15 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

GW, not SW. Also, I didn't claim to wine when others were dead. I win at endgame, as in when the game is over, regardless of who is left, full town or half town half mafia, but only if I've moved somebody from Resting In Peace, to Burning In Hell. And that rule is why I moved the body of the SK, not the body of the JoAT.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #46) » Wed May 21, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I didn't do anything. I actually asked if it would be okay for me to not do anything, because I was afraid of being attacked while trying to get the soul. And when I took the soul last night, it just said that the soul was now mine.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #47) » Wed May 21, 2008 2:55 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

I don't exactly know. I just assume that since the souls are there, more people must be able to use them. And I'm only a B-class, so if they aim for the same soul, they may beat me out for it, and that it may result in my death. Obviously, I do not wish to die, which is a given.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #48) » Wed May 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Why do I feel like I'm going to die before I wake up tomorrow for school... And I'm not lying, though that will become apparent when I die and lose.
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #49) » Thu May 29, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

Claus wrote:- This town really made all the right choices at night. And I'm sorry for pushing for the GW lynch :-P
Gah... Silly little townies... Why would anyone, in their right mind, "safeclaim" survivor? And there was no other explanation behind the B.I.H. condition except for mine... that was just mean, killing me like that...
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by GhostWriter »

curiouskarmadog wrote:at any rate, I pre-in for youe next game whenever that is.
Despite the fact that I clearly suck at forum mafia, I do pre-in as well, if you do not mind.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”