farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #541 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

I just want to say hi. I am so excited to be here. {{{HUGGGSSS}}}!!!
Now I have a lot of reading to catch up on and being at work and trying to go through 20 + pages is alot. (Can't have the boss catch me. :lol: )
I will have to trust the HOH knows who to nom at this point just in case I can't get through it all today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #542 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wow my brain hurts after all that reading. There was a lot to go thru here. Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to add my thoughts about the noms just in case it makes a difference for us floaters.
Skruffs:
I saw the four nom's. I agreed that Peg, mneme, Vel and faerie lord as top four, but I would add KaleiÐoscøpe to the possible list. On day one he slipped up and voted without reading he couldn't vote more then once and now is being all nice. I am more suspicious then anything. Plus it but reminds me of a scum play I've seen before.
I looked through day one and day two and I saw may things I didn't like. Ryan was way too obvious scum. That was a terrible comment he made and just outted himself. We will not always get that lucky.
Here is my top top noms and why:
Pickemgenius
The comment you pointed out on day one also was on my radar. His floaters never nominate other floaters comment is a big I am scum comment. The floaters have no clue who each other are. There is a chance we can vote for a floater, because we have no clue the person is a floater. The second tell was his vote and comment about mneeme and ryan after finding out he was scum. Just doesn't sound good to me.
FaerieLord
I found a some things on both days for FL that just stood out. Day one he talks about why he voted against Skruffs but it was the person that Skruffs replaced was all he mentioned. (Post 407). Pushes on the CO idea like ryan did (post 446). Plus I absolutely agreed with Pug's (post 333) in regards to FL scumminess.
That is all I got for now. Hope that helps.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #548 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs wrote:My nominations will be at the end of this post. First, some self-indulgence.
Pickem is pickem, he plays in a way very similar to some other people who's play styles I just don't agree with. HE voted right after I did and before anyone voetd Ryan - so he may have been hoping that otheres would band wagon along and Ryan would be spared. His reaction afterwards "Oh crap, ryan WAS scum" is a very very lame attempt to cover up from what may be a botched attempt to save a scum buddy. That mixed with his seeming misunderstanding of the 'floater alliance' (which isn't true in either this game OR the real game)

I'm going to
Nominate : Vel-Rahn Koon and Faerie Lord

I wish I could nominate all four, though. My methods are not inscrutable but I do stand behind them, I'm pretty sure that at least 3 of the 4 people that IW as choosing between are scum, at this juncture.
I cant say I am not disappointed that you didn't nominate Pickem based on your own comment. I will have to really read both nominee past post again to see what I can find that makes one stick out more then the other. I do not want to make a rash choice and would like to ask a few questions in the meantime to start things out.
Nom's
my questions are:
why should you not be evicted?
why the person you are up against is scum?
What do you say to comments made against you by the HOH?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I haven't had time to go digging around. I will have more to report tomorrow.
I do believe both nom's have done something that looked scummie.
Sorry about the post number. I will have to really look for the post I saw. I copied and looked at everything that really stood out and made notes. I looked at the wrong post number and of course I lost my notes.
We have until the 16th to cast a vote, so I feel good about taking some time before making a choice.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #557 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay here is what I got going back and rereading a few things.
Fairelord:
You did not give much to the game. I didn't get much of a read on you at all and I haven't really seen you trying to help find scum. You may always play low, but I would think that you would try to look for scum actively as any town person would. In your defense I did find this quote you made earlier about your Skruffs vote:
FaerieLord wrote:I'm happy with a
Evict: Skruffs
aswell.

To me both their defences where quite good though trabony didn't really do it for me. His play sucked. While unfair to skruffs, who did quite a good job, I think it is the correct play
I don't think this was wrong, but later and during this time Skruffs did seem to me to be trying to point out scum better then distad. I don't know if Skruffs is town or scum. I just don't believe he is playing on Ryan's team. I will explain where I came up with that later.

Here was a quote that bothered me:

quote="FaerieLord"]'D rather have had a CO nom, but I'll live.
[/quote]
Why would you want CO as a nom during this time? Ryan was an obvious choice and I agreed that the bandwangon did not make sense.

Vel
Frankly you are not helping yourself here at all. I know the sympathy card well and I don't buy it at all. Defend yourself and anwser the question I had first.
Here were the issues I had with you.
Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:Well, for what it's worth,

vote: mneme

I think mneme made a big deal over ryan's supposed "slip" yesterday. In fact, I think anyone who put any stock in that "slip" is full of crap and needs to swing, to be honest. I don't like the way mneme ran his votes on day 1 against our first set of nominees, and his overall attitude has been on the flippant side. I think ryan did an acceptable enough job defending himself to have not been the lynch for day 2, but that's in the past now, isn't it.
It was not crap first of all. It was valid and proven slip. For those who play more then one game like myself I keep all my roles in my inbox so I don't get mixed up in games and always know my role. Plus as HOH you did not have a vote unless it was a tie. Also you stated you didn't want to be bias in the voting process and before the votes are finished you posted this statement.
Obviously I am leaning more toward Vel at this point. But Fairylord if you are a floater you need to contribute more then you have if you are not lynched this day.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #570 (isolation #5) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:38 am

Post by farside22 »

Well it is 3 days time the deadline. Nothing said has really changed my mind. VRK did try to point out a scum tell of FL. FL just folded under saying I think we are both town. One of you may be town, but I seriously doubt both of you are.
I think some more from the question are in store.
Noms:

What they would do if they got to stay?
State who you think is scum and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #572 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:51 am

Post by farside22 »

FaerieLord wrote:Farside, what do you want us to do? Stop global warming?

I don't really there is an answer other than act normal and contribute.

As for the second. mneme for the reason given above.
Hey I watch big brother. Most nom's state the reason's they should stay. What can I say I a fan! :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Well this is actually more difficult. I am leaning toward VRK because of the comments he has made and that in itself is difficult to ignore. However with FL's lack of effort and vague comments I have no read on him what-so ever and it bugs me. That deep down I don't feel good about this person type thing. I need to mull this over for another day.
If either nom wants to say anything that they think would help please do. Any houseguest wants to say one thing indepth about either canidate would help too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #589 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

VKR it is just too difficult to ignore those comments you made. Especially after Ryan's error and scum reveal. I'm still not feeling FL, but there is no real evidence against him.

Vote: Vel-Rahn Koon
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #596 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Well damn I was hoping for another Ryan scum going down. Should have known with the votes so lopsided. Damn! :x
Well Pig any thoughts you care to share. Looking for opinions or thoughts from others?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #602 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:09 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I'm getting no read with those that post short comments with no substance. FL, KaleiÐoscøpe, and DoS are the worst offenders. I have no issue with FL like I said before a bad feeling, but I think another sub post may turn out scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #607 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

pickemgenius wrote:Does DOS & Pug look weird to anyone else?

Still feeling a FL nom aswell.

ckillor wrote:i don't really have anything to say right now since neither nominiee has said much since they were nominated. i do think they were both good choices as nominees,
and im pretty confident that we will probably lynch a scum team member

also @bold- could ckillor+ryan+mneme be one three man team?

If I had to throw out guesses(which I will):

Bad guys one: ryan,mneme,ckillor(farside)
Bad guys two: CO(elmo), FL, Pug

Floaters: me, VRK, distad Skruffs, K-Scope, DOS
Well I can't say why Ckillor made any comments he made. All I know is the note I got says I'm a floater. I know anyone can make that claim, but I really can not defend Ckillor's comment and if that is all you have against me then I'm pretty screwed on defense.
I think you may want to look at what some people say as nom's. K-Scope thinks DOS was a good person to put up and I said the same, but he is on your floater list. I really don't see how pug looks scum. I would like to hear your reasoning on your list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #610 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:48 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well it looks like things will be quiet here. How is the HOH looking for the holiday week?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #616 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs wrote:Hmm.
I'm curious why almost five posts, almost in a row, threw out DOS suspicion?
As I stated in my suspicion is on 3 people who are posting very little and offering nothing when it comes to finding scum. DOS did have his first day as HOH, but after that has made little to no comments on anything else except to nom. Same with KO and FL. I just don't go for the you should nom: X and X with no explination.
I have my suspicions on who is in what group when it comes to scum, but I will wait and see if pick puts me up for nom for crap reasoning first before I make any claim.
Would like to
remind HOH
if he is not scum the votes will be very one sided if you put up a floater.
Votes will go like this. Say you put up one scum and one floater.
Top dog scum (who have 3 people in their group)
Aggressive scum (who have 2 people in their group)
Floater group (4 people who have no idea who is who)
Put up one floater and lets say one top dog and you are a floater that leaves 2 floaters to vote 2 scum top dogs adn 2 aggressive scum to vote.
The aggressive scum may vote against the other scum to keep the numbers even. However they may get rid of who they believe is the floater in the hopes one of them become HOH next round.
In the even of a tie it will be up to the HOH to decide and have to hope you choose right.
The only way the floaters have a change is if the HOH chooses two scums.
I've have offered input and tried to find scum along the way. If you put me up on the one reason you offer you are putting a floater at risk.
Enough said.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #618 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:19 am

Post by farside22 »

mneme: How is giving the stats crap? It brakes down the probablity of floater vs scum and how votes may end up. Personally I don't believe Pick is town. I fully expect to be put up as a nom because of my statement and I fully expect to voted out do to scum running HOH.
This crap stats as you put it may not add up to you, but I see it this way.
Say I'm right about Pick. He choses me (floater) and one scum that is not his buddy. (Yes I know he won't know who is the other scum team is, but he will most likely pull it off well) With 5 another people to choose from or 4 depending on what scum team pick is on, he does have a chance of choosing 2 floaters. (would not be surprised by this either). The floaters need to know where they stand against the scum mafia. (Like mneme) and how they will most likely lose depending on who Pick chooses. I certainly want to know where I stand in this game as a floater and if I was put up what my chances are. Any floater care to disagree with this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #620 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:13 am

Post by farside22 »

mneme wrote:One already did, farside22. You don't get to decide who the townies (floaters) are.
Ummm I believe the game is that the floaters are trying to find the scum and figure out who they can trust. :roll:
I never said I decided who was who. I said who I believe to be scum and did not turn the other cheek even with Pick as HOH. Unless I am missing something, your comment makes no sense what so ever.
FOS MNEME
Floaters should see who they can trust and be proud to say they are a floater with confindence. It is up to themselves on who they can trust and who they don't.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #624 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:54 am

Post by farside22 »

mneme wrote: You then said "does any floater disagree with me?" This seems to assume I'm scum. Since I'm not, I take exception.
That's, you know, aside from taking exception to meaningless posturing which is less useful than the cliche "asking everyone in a circle whether they're scum" nonsense in a face to face game.
Is there anyone who hasn't already stated they think you are scum? :roll:
Well you are more then welcome to disagree with my method, but it is good to know who you can trust in this game. Yes the HOH has the power to nom and make it known who is the two to vote for so this game is very different in that respect. However I will do what everyone else who is in the game especially floaters and point to who is scum and why. If I'm right I hit a nerve and get an attacked back. Scum searching 101.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

pablito wrote:Current
Head of Household pickemgenius
by default
has nominated
farside22
and
Skruffs
for eviction!

As a result of the current HoH's failure to post nominations in thread before the deadline, his least trustworthy choices from his trustworthiness list have been used. The six other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These six players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote. Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted. In the result of a tie, the current HoH has been penalized this week and will not cast a vote to tiebreak at that time. The tiebreaker will be announced in such a case.

Deadline for all votes
has been changed
it is now:
19:00 EST 30th of November (Fri).
That is about 6 days from now. With 6 voters, it will take 4 to lynch. The deadline for special powers to be used has also been changed, it is now:
19:00 EST 27th of Nov (Tue).

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.
Mod:
Can you explain how Pick became HOH by default.

Well it's either two people that are floaters like I predicted before the nom's were announced or it is one scum and one floater.
mneme
You just don't like me because I called you scum to your face. No body I know's likes to be spit on. :lol:
Seriously folks I haven't lied. I'ved tried to openly find scum and point out people and why. I have no real evidence against me as scum. Except some point that ckillor made how long ago that he felt that mneme and ryan were both scum.
So people are you going to ask questions or what?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #645 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Since no one actually reads anything I write around here or what's to ask any question. I will ask one of my own to determine who I will nominate as HOH.
If you were HOH who would you nominate?

mneme and Ksocpe don't waste your breathe you aren't even close to getting my vote because I'm very certain Pick, mneme, and Kscope or scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #646 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 26, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs wrote:Wow.
Pickem, you're not upset by the nominations - why?

You haven't given any indication, I think, of who you wanted to nominate at all the entire week.

Could it be said that this was a very passive-agressive way to avoid being responsible for who you nominated?

If you are trying to fly low under the radar, you are *Really* missing the point.
I don't know why you are surprised Skruff. I did state a few days ago the most likely thing scum would do was place to floaters against each other. Of course I get the crap end of the stick on this one because no one will state anything but a vote against me because you have been in the game longer and they all feel you are less scum then me. What did I do to be called scum? I got nom against someone most feel is floater. Oh yeah sucks big time.
I still dont' understand why you didn't put pick up when you had the chance. Seriously if you felt VRK deserved to be looked at due to his comments why not pick too??
Lets see last chance math logic point. 2 people are floaters that are nom (assuming everyone is right and skruff is floater and I know I'm floater and after the votes everyone else will know) that mean 2 floater votes and 3 scums are voting. I'm disliked for some reason I have yet to understood. So 5 votes with no real lead on who is scum. Hope to find out who is floater before I'm elimated. (I really don't think anyone is giving me a chance) So please anwser my question so I find the right person to HOH. I don't want to make a mistake like VRK did and HOH a scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #650 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruff's my appologies I did miss that statement. I want to reword my question and Pug please anwser in full it would really help.
Who would you nominate and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #654 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:34 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs wrote:Wow, a lot of people think that pickem nommed two floaters.

It sucks nobody can do anything about it.

Esp cuz it'll be 3-3-2 if another floater goes home.
Let see best hope is a floater has something to change the nom's.
As it stands I see you finally caught up to my math equation. Hence why I am trying to see who is a floater and make the right choice. I really want to know why VRK voted for Pick as HOH. I just don't get it. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #659 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by farside22 »

Thank you pug. I hope others look at this an give anwsers to my question. Seriously folks. I'm pretty certain both Skruffs and I are floaters and we need a floater as HOH.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #663 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry, but I am not taking votes are suggestion on who should be HOH. There are 5 scums in this game and I think the vote or suggestion would bennifit scum. Even though I myself believe Skruffs to be floater comments like Kscope and Elmo make me suspicious.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #665 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:33 am

Post by farside22 »

Seriously no. Sorry FL. Votes like this make me nervous. I don't dislike Skruffs, but I want to be unbiased in my choice for HOH.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #668 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I have to wonder if I was the only one who noticed that Pick put me against someone that no one would vote against. Man he must really wanted to get rid of me. Guess next time I won't spit in scum's face....
Nahh! That's no fun. Hope you get yours next scum!!!!! :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #672 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Well since Elmo said he was going to vote for me I'm just going to put everything I've observed since being part of this game. I feel that once the Mod shows I was telling the truth about the fact I am a floater some of you may and should come back to read this.

I had only been in this game a few weeks. I saw things that really didn't float my boat. I see Kscope getting away with not really helping find scum and agreeing with who ever then HOH says. I see people following Skruff which as I stated I felt he was a floater, but now have my doubts. With Kscope who I'm pretty certain is scum wanting him to be HOH and the two I find questionable in one way or another wanting the same. It set my sensor on alert. That is the #1 reason I did not choose Skruff as HOH. I choose someone who I believe is a floater and did so base on his answers and comments. I really don't think the floaters are paying attention to what is going on and because of this the scum will win. Please look at who voted and when. Ask yourself why would Pick put me up with little to nothing to go on and why against Skruff? My biggest question is if there is 3 scum why would they keep Skruff's around if he is a bigger threat then I? Is it stradegy to stay under the radar or do they know somehing we floaters do not. #2 reason I did not nominate Skruff for HOH. I really hope those who are floaters look at this game better. I've seen a lot of slacking off and no one to questions it.
Last thing. Thanks to the mod for letting me be a replacement. If you do this again I'm in!! :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #675 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 8:43 am

Post by farside22 »

pablito wrote:Current
Head of Household pickemgenius
by default
has nominated
farside22
and
Skruffs
for eviction!

As a result of the current HoH's failure to post nominations in thread before the deadline, his least trustworthy choices from his trustworthiness list have been used. The six other players (all except those listed above) must vote on who you would like to evict (lynch) from the Big Brother house. These six players must vote and you cannot unvote. Therefore be certain before you vote in thread. You get one chance to vote, and that is it. Failure to vote before deadline will result in modkill. Please do not "confirm" your vote.
Whoever gains the most votes will be evicted. In the result of a tie, the current HoH has been penalized this week and will not cast a vote to tiebreak at that time. The tiebreaker will be announced in such a case.

Deadline for all votes
has been changed
it is now:
19:00 EST 30th of November (Fri).
That is about 6 days from now. With 6 voters, it will take 4 to lynch. The deadline for special powers to be used has also been changed, it is now:
19:00 EST 27th of Nov (Tue).

Instructions:

HoH
: Please remain active and post in thread.

Nominees
: Aside from defending yourself in thread, please PM me before deadline the name of the individual who you would like to become the next HoH in the case you are voted out this cycle.

Others: Please discuss the two nominees and post your vote in thread before the deadline.
Even though that would be nice I will point this out. I don't know how the mod will deal with a tie breaker, but it sounds like someone will be going no matter what.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #678 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pug89 wrote:
Farside22 wrote: Ask yourself why would Pick put me up with little to nothing to go on and why against Skruff?
I believe since pickem didn't send in the noms on time the bottom two players from the list submitted at the begining of the game were put up for nomination by default, so there was no reasoning on pickem's part for why you two are nominated, unless for some reason he didn't send them in on purpose. That seems counterproductive though since it gained him a lot of negative attention.

Vote: Skruffs

I don't necesarily think Skruffs is scum but at this point but I would prefer it if the vote was a tie and resolved however the mod decides.
I forgot about that. Sigh. Well being on someone's hit list still sucks. :(
I really wish who ever had a special thing (veto/ or what not) would have used it to at least save Skruff. I think it would have been better then either one of us going off to losser lounge.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #704 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:51 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I'm baaaack. I'm surprised it looks like Pig never updated his list of trustworthy players. I see players name and not those of the replacement people. That is not good. Well I will do my best to help out this situation.
I nominate
Kscope and mneme
. My reason's haven't changed on those two.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #706 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:38 pm

Post by farside22 »

Pug89 wrote:Welcome back to the game farside22. I appreciate your input. I will probably post my nominations late tommorow night now that we have a replacement for peg. At this point I will more than like nominate mneme and farside22(peg). I have stated reasons why I'm suspicious of them before but I will make sure to explain my nominations when I post them.
Well I can't blame you for the nom. Pick did a bang up job of causing problems and I called him scum myself. However I was surprised to see that I'm a floater again and it just looks like Pick was really not paying attention to the game at all. If he had paid attention at all he may have realized he put up two floaters.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #708 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

DragonsofSummer wrote:Welcome back farside!
waves to DOS
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #710 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Well I know I'm one of the 3, but I stand by my original comments before I was out.
Kscope has not offered any advice of his own. He names names and gives no reasons why. Mneme been bad news since nominated against Ryan. Why did people let him off the hook? He also has been little to no help in hunting scum.
In my defense as Pick I think he really hurt the game by not being here during his HOH. He didn't update his list and really wasn't paying attention from what I can tell. I was surprised by the fact that he (now me) is a floater if my math skills are still as good lets do the stat's.
3 floater 5 scum (3 top dogs, 2 aggressive). I still believe in Pug as floater, so the votes don't look to good in favor of floaters. From what I know the top dog is now looking to vote out the floaters and then align themselves to get rid of the aggressive scum. We really need to be on top of this.
So please Pug I know it looks bad, but I really do want the floaters to win this one. You really need to be sure that the 2 you put up are scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #718 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs:
Two things. First Pug asked for other peoples opinion between me, mneme, and Ksope a couple of days ago. He just explained why he put his nom's in now. The deadline was today.
As for the list that pick left behind for me to see. From what I can tell he made the list on the first day and never made a single change to it. He had trabony's name instead of yours. Also before I nominated HOH before my dismissal he had stated his reasoning for mneme some many times I find it curious why you keep asking him about it.
I curious to understand why out of all the players here Skruff you are the most hardest on Pug??
Ksope:
If you actually explained why you thought someone should be nominated and not someone's name with no thought process I might actually have believed your statement. The only person you actually thought and had an opinion on was DOS. Plus my issue with you is that when someone who is HOH says they want to nominate player X your statement is "I have no issue with that" Well do you want to explain you non issue with HOH choices? Why you have no opinion? Do you have any thoughts about why the votes when two floater where up for nomination (skruffs and I) that the votes were in favor of Skruffs?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #722 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:36 am

Post by farside22 »

Skruffs wrote:Farside:
Both of the close calls were when it was two floaters: me and distad, and me and you. Ryan was overwhelmingly evicted, over mneme, and vlr was overwhelmindly evicted, over fl.

So what are you saying? did you look at who was on which side for each round? The only time I've been able to vote this game, I voted mneme, over ryan.

I have reasons for my turn around on pug.
This is a curiousity thing because I've seen scum play things differently depending on the game. If you noticed 3 people all voting for the same person in 3 out of 4 votes that we've had this game would that make you suspicious??
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #724 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I asked by question for Kscope for the day and now it's mneme's turn.

I have found severaly post were you contradict yourself so many time that I lost track of your reasonings for why you think some people are scum.
Lets show the folks at home what I'm talking about:
This was the first week of HOH choice and Nom's

[quote]Now, regarding your claim about DOS's choices, of -course- he should nom the two least-liked players. You don't generate useful discussion by nomming people against the town wishes; you generate useful discussion by making the town wishes/bandwagons have an effect on who gets lynched, which in turn makes the "free play" nominating period meaningful. See Ultimatum Mafia (where this strategy was used to successfully eliminate one of the two mafia, but the game was then lost by a combination of cowboy play and the mafia turning the town away from this tactic). [/quote]

This came from some pressure from Skruffs: Sounds to me that if DOS is being nominated by scum and going with the town is the way to go seem's contridictory.

[quote]Agreed that ryan's slip means he should be up on the block tomorrow. Dragons of Summer on principle, as well, baring other good choices (with secret ballots deciding the first HoH, there's a good chance that our first HoH is scum, as the scum have a slight edge in their people getting the Headship first day). That said, neither is up for the vote today.[/quote]

Yup he sees now that DOS had some odd nominating.

[quote]Scruffs: I'd keep my options open, modulo discussion tomorrow (because as I mentioned, the ability to influence the nominations is what drives town discussion in the pre-nomination period, and town discussion in the pre-nomination period is a primary location for scumtells), but if I had to nominate without a discussion period (hypothetically), I'd nom the two people I've pointed out as needing discussion -- ryan (claimed scum) and Dragons of Summer (some odd nominating, and as first HoH, better than even chance of being scum). [/quote]

I feel like I read this before and now it's coming across on very contradictory.

[quote]Scruffs, I'm not going to go over why I'm voting you again, nor why "nominate the people with the most nominations" is an important strategy again, nor why "the first HoH is likely to be scum" isn't incompatable with "the HoH should typically listen to the will of the town in his or her nominations for elimination". [/quote]

He changes his nom pick from DOS to Elmo's alter ego.

[quote]DoS was my default for today, but he hasn't done much (aside from the HoH nom and the OMGUS) to push my suspision, while others have, so I'll background that for now(plus I haven't had any traction there).[/quote]

[quote]As far as I can tell, the only charges against me are that 1. people not liking my DoS nomination (nevertheless, my reasoning is, I think, sound).[/quote]

Supports DOS once again:

[quote]re my "supporters": Pug89, ckillor, DragonsofSummer, FaerieLord, KaleiÐoscøpe [/quote]

Against DOS one last time.

[quote]I'm glad to see DoS attracting some more attention. [/quote]

Where the heck did the Elmo scum come from?

[quote]I know nobody seems to listen to me (or post coherent attacks), but while farside22 is a great pick, I prefer Elmo as scum to kalidescope. Kalidescope's been pretty useless too, though.[/quote]

As you can see this is the up's and down's he wrote in regards to DOS. I find it odd that he just slips back and forth with this with little to really no reasoning expecting repeating himself when he changes his mind. I find this contradictory behavior scummie.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #726 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:04 am

Post by farside22 »

I think this could be when Pick made his list. It was after the meet and great.
pablito wrote: But first...let's find out the players' first impressions of each other. Each houseguest must secretly submit via PM a progressive list of who they find to be the most trustworthy and who they find to be the least trustworthy in the house. With hope, each houseguest will have discovered how much they trust each other player. Please submit a list 1-11 of who you trust the most at #1 and who you trust the least at #11. Please ensure that each player is ranked only once and that each rank 1-11 has only one player listed in the PM.
You are not allowed to reveal in thread your PMed list of players or a partial list of who you find trustworthy
. Please send these PMs by Tuesday October 2nd at 23:59 EST which is approximately 69 hours from this post . Be aware that these lists will be recorded and filed for the entire game and may easily have an effect beyond the first week. The individual lists in their entirety will not be available for others to see, but in the absence of normal choices being sent, these lists may be used to determine HoH nomination, voting and passing of possible special powers. Thus some of your list may be revealed if it is pertinent to player ranking and the game mechanism.
Elmo wrote:I haven't looked closely, but I don't recall a point in the game where PEG voiced any suspicion of Skruffs. I don't see how he can be
bottom
. I would have much preferred a Farside nom, to be honest.

I'll look over the noms tomorrow.
Honestly I'm not a mind reader so I'm not sure what Pick was thinking. I'm going by his list. He had on his list 1. VRK most trustworthy and at the bottom was Ryan.
No.3 on this list is ChaosOmega (Elmo). So if you are going by him being scum and setting up the top players as scum would Elmo be scum? No.2 is Save the Dragons (FarieLord). Since people are critizing his bottom choice I think you seeing his top choices would make you wonder as much as me what was he thinking. I have no better answers then this because only Pick can explain his list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #729 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Elmo wrote:Uh, Farside, I think you're not allowed to do that. Beyond that, I obviously can't just believe you're telling the truth about his list, can I? Even if you're not lying, PEG clearly states he finds FL scummy and wants a FL nomination in 606. And now FL is #2 trustworthy? This is extremely dubious.
I read this and figure I was okay with saying what I did. I did not quote PM from Mod either.
Thus some of your list may be revealed if it is pertinent to player ranking and the game mechanism.
As I stated about what 4 times now. This list looks to be made at the very begining of the game. Obviously Pick felt STD trustworthy in the begining, but FL not so trustworthy. You can read that yourself in his post.
I'll let the mod decide if I went to far, but with everyone questioning his bottom choices I think it's fair to list his top choices too. I have nothing else I can say (not mind reader) about what he did or why. (Shrug)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #851 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I'm sorry for the slip up. I knew no matter what I said I would be put up and taken out with everyone thinking I was scum with no defense. The worst part was FL having the Veto and not using it when 2 obvious town people were up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #854 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

pablito wrote:Was this a good setup with reasonable mechanics or was there some part that could've been improved? It definitely was a different type of game.
I liked the game mechanics. The only thing is I wish you would have had more then just the veto out there to play. Other then that very interesting game. Would still do it again, but not as a replacement. :wink:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”