Thorned Rose
Thorned Rose
Townie
Thorned Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #69 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:06 pm

Post by Thorned Rose »

For those against joint accounts, you're going to hate us. This is JordanA24 and Aimee, who agreed to replace together because of time constraints.

From now, our posts will have a clear "(Aimee)" for example at the starts of our posts, so that you know who is speaking.

(Anyway this is Aimee here.)

Random vote:
vote: Pooky
. He's too cuddly!
Thorned Rose
Thorned Rose
Townie
Thorned Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:36 am

Post by Thorned Rose »

(Aimee here again)

I don't understand Max's comments at the beginning. When you say you had a chance of winning, does that mean you think the town has less of a chance/or is unbalanced?

I see what Fiasco was saying, but I don't understand Max's earlier accusation. Why would Fiasco be responsible for this?
Thorned Rose
Thorned Rose
Townie
Thorned Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #124 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by Thorned Rose »

(Aimee again... where's Jordan?)

I don't like the way Kab took Waldo's second post out of context at all. I don't see why that was needed, since it really was just trying to frame Waldo there.

I assume Waldo's just joking around (although bizarrely), so I'm inclined to share the same opinion of him as Adele (that he's flippant).

Similarly, I want Max to answer
my
questions too. Where on earth is he?
Thorned Rose
Thorned Rose
Townie
Thorned Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by Thorned Rose »

(... Aimee again. Really, I need Jordan to contribute.)
WaterboyWaldo wrote:Pfft. If I'm being vague, then I'll let you know. Or maybe I won't.

unvote, vote Fiasco
???

Explanation.

ryan - why is going after lurkers a beneficial strategy in a speed game?
Thorned Rose
Thorned Rose
Townie
Thorned Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #188 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:10 am

Post by Thorned Rose »

Sorry Aimee and everyone else for my absence, this is Jordan.

I agree with Aimee's idea about Pooky's plan, as far as I'm concerned, we should be trying to win the metagame.
ryan wrote:
WaterboyWaldo wrote:Eh, not really feeling like there's much point to the subgames myself.

Don't know why Fiasco is pushing so much for Max. I might join Adele in voting him soon.
Let me ask you this, why would a scum come out so hard and so strong on one person? Seems like an awfully big risk to me. I'm not saying I'm getting a town vibe from this but it's a little strange to see scum come out so hard on one person.
This is very WIFOMy, the defence is noted.
Thorned Rose
Thorned Rose
Townie
Thorned Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:22 am

Post by Thorned Rose »

(Aimee)

ryan - actually I'd much rather look at active players and what they say. What lurkers do is effectively up to the mod, in a sense - I'll let the mod prod the players, not use my vote on them.

Frankly, I'd much prefer to use my vote on players who have been scummy from their
actions
rather than from just not having any actions.

That said, I would like Max to return.

Also, I didn't like Waldo's vote on Fiasco here, since I'm sensing some OMGUS in the air.
Thorned Rose
Thorned Rose
Townie
Thorned Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #294 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:01 am

Post by Thorned Rose »

Really sorry for the lack of posts in this game. I'll be honest, I'm not too sure what's going on. But Max's backtracking was scummy IMO, and is syill backpedalling now.

Vote: Max

If Aimee posts and feels that the vote could be better placed, I'll let her, since I'm not feeling too confident in this game atm.

~Jordan
Thorned Rose
Thorned Rose
Townie
Thorned Rose
Townie
Townie

Post Post #340 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:42 am

Post by Thorned Rose »

(Aimee)

Meta-lynching, huh? Why? I see a feasible alternative to this - actually scumhunting.

However, I'm primarily concerned by Adele asking Max to role claim. Sure, he could be making it up, but surely it would be better to wait until max was near lynch before resorting to forcing a claim.

I don't see any advantage of doing so at the beginning of the day when there have been no votes cast against him.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”