YYCguy
YYCguy
Townie
YYCguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:14 am

Post by YYCguy »

This is what I get for horribly sleeping in .. I wake up and there's two pages of discussion here already ;). On with some random voting, I guess ..

Original Roll String: 1d10
1 10-Sided Dice: (9) = 9
YYCguy
YYCguy
Townie
YYCguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:15 am

Post by YYCguy »

vote: d3sisted
YYCguy
YYCguy
Townie
YYCguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:47 am

Post by YYCguy »

d3sisted wrote:Wait a second, you're 3 and I'm 4 on the list. How does that work?
If you rolled a 4, would you still have voted for me? If that's the case, I am twice as likely as anyone else to get selected on your die.
11 alive, and I have a policy against voting to kill myself ;). So I rolled a 10-sided die with the intention of skipping over my own name. If I rolled a 4, I would've voted for whoever's after you on the list.

This whole discussion about the night kill doesn't really sit well with me. It's all very WIFOM. Reading through some of the previous posts, though, post 20, from Hang 'em High, is bothering me:
Hang 'em High wrote:d3sisted was in 1 completed game with =Confused=; they were both townies and d3sisted posted some complimentary things about =Confused=, so it's fair to say he was impressed with =Confused='s game and might consider him a threat.
Feels like a
really
weak attempt at drawing suspicion to d3sisted. I don't think the killing of =Confused= was a matter of removing a threatening player.
Not
killing a more recognized player may have been a strategic move but that gets into the messy WIFOM territory.
Hang 'em High wrote:I thought Battle Mage might be the target tonight, since he appears to be the most experiened player here. The fact that he survived night 0 makes me a little suspicious.
This sort of point bothers me. Maybe Battle Mage is alive because he's scum. Maybe he's alive because the scum think he's good enough at getting himself lynched, anyway. Or maybe he's alive because the scum want to be able to make this sort of argument about how he might be scum because he's still alive.

unvote

vote: Hang 'em High

It's not much, right now, but it's better than a dice roll.
YYCguy
YYCguy
Townie
YYCguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:26 am

Post by YYCguy »

Mr.PiGG wrote:YYCguy: I think you had a fake dice roll. You also wagoned on D3sisted after all the meta game talk.
How exactly did I fake the dice roll? I used the tags, and then placed a vote based on what came up.
YYCguy
YYCguy
Townie
YYCguy
Townie
Townie

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:00 pm

Post by YYCguy »

I don't really have a lot to say, right now. Most of the recent discussion has been a lot of meta-game stuff that doesn't mean a lot to me. No one's been saying anything that has struck me as particularly suspicious .. other than your completely false claim that I faked a dice roll (which you can't do).

Also, if you were paying attention, you'd see my vote's not on d3sisted. It's on Hang 'em High, at the moment.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”