Mr.PiGG
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 3:37 pm

Post by Mr.PiGG »

Omg I thought I was replaced here :lol: sorry i'll read right now and say something after this.
And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine. Pharaconvict "don't be a menace"
Mr.PiGG
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:05 pm

Post by Mr.PiGG »

Distad: Voted for me first turn Grr… Vote hop?

Gorgon: Talker, brown-noser? Gets on the d3sisted wagon -3 now,

Battle Mage: OMGUS vote,

Hang 'em High: Early random dice wagon vote, throwing dirt at d3sisted.

Sonicpulsar: Another person who voted for me first turn grr… Early attempt maybe trying to wagon?

VampanezeHunter: Votes d3sisted a few post after HeH hmm,

Antipathy: Votes,

d3sisted: came to his own defense just a wee bit to defensively?

YYCguy: diced it and got d3sisted, hiding a wagon vote? Fake dice roll?!?

first thoughts on each post so far was gonna throw in the #'s but screw it.

Right now biggest dots on my scumdar are YYCguy and HeH.

YYCguy: I think you had a fake dice roll. You also wagoned on D3sisted after all the meta game talk.

HeH: Throwing dirt on D3sisted maybe to take some eyes off you?

will post more as it all unfolds sorry for being so late.
And always remember my brother, one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, knick knack, paddy whack, give a dog a bone, two thousand, zero, zero, party, oops! Out of time, my bacon smellin' fine. Pharaconvict "don't be a menace"
Mr.PiGG
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:06 pm

Post by Mr.PiGG »

hmm should have made that prettyer sorry if it is hard to read.
Mr.PiGG
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:33 am

Post by Mr.PiGG »

I have no idea how you did it, it was just a thought. That whole thing I posted was all the first things that popped in my head while reading.
vote : YYCguy
Mr.PiGG
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:37 am

Post by Mr.PiGG »

HeH: Ok that's my fault, I agree that the whole looking at his past game is suspicious but it may be a little far fetched. I mean it could all just be a coincidence that he's played with confused and knew he was good. But also it is plausible that he is scum and lynched him for that reason.
Mr.PiGG
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:45 am

Post by Mr.PiGG »

you forgot to bold it :P
I'd like to see YYCguy say something. Gorgon the case that I made of him early was strictly trying to get him to defend himself. Maybe he didnt fake the dice roll(i've never used the dice thing myself) but I was wondering why he is leaving his vote on d3sisted.
Mr.PiGG
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:43 am

Post by Mr.PiGG »

this game is dieing fast...
Mr.PiGG
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 12:47 pm

Post by Mr.PiGG »

Sorry guys, school + wrestling work is killing me,
unvote

Raffles: Whole vote on the guy before you was to get him to talk. He was lurking a bit so I wanted to pressure him into talking about his vote cause I thought it wasn't random. But mostly it was a pressure vote.

I'd like to hear more from the replacements especially for apathy before I make another vote.

Right now I think the seven pages we have are rubbish and really arn't gona help. Maybe when the replacements get here we will have some better posts.
Mr.PiGG
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Mr.PiGG
Townie
Townie

Post Post #312 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:52 am

Post by Mr.PiGG »

Sorry guys i lost track of this game long ago, I've really lost interest in this and Idk if we should lynch tonight, BUT it is speed mafia. Right now the scummy-est person to me was d3sisted. Pretty much for all the reasons everyone else have said. From the start of the game too he seemed alittle over pushy any ways.
unvote Vote : D3sisted

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”