shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3217 (isolation #400) » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:17 am

Post by shos »

eh..well...'the most inopportune moment' doesn't look like now, I'd say. my claim does not give us conftowns or confscums, but it's interesting information.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (isolation #401) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:48 am

Post by shos »

I want some content out of Kise. one does not just tell me to claim with 4 posts in a 130 pages game.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3227 (isolation #402) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:58 am

Post by shos »

?????

what the hell.
this looks like bussing indeed.
VOTE: Kise

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3230 (isolation #403) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 am

Post by shos »

In post 3045, shos wrote: Elyse, you should totally compile a list of all interesting facts in a spoiler on P1 ;)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3231 (isolation #404) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:42 am

Post by shos »

well my claim is not provable yet.
I am demeter. D1 I was an enabler - i had no idea what that meant, but eh, flavor is something with farm goddess supplying fruits - thought i was fruit vendor delayed but it appears im not.

So n1 i enabled something. By doing that i recieved an ability.
Now i have two options. 1. Enable again. 2. Bribe. I can only choose one of these. Bribe means that i get confirmed-true information about the scumteam.
I thought this was gonna be superduperawesome, it still might be.

anyway this night i recieved that scum have an encryptor. my guess is that means that scum have daytalk.

I'll go get my crumbs for enabler soon.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3232 (isolation #405) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 106, shos wrote:"
E
very great journey starts with a small step." ...starting to read through. seriously, only ooba and mirari are people I haven't played with :D
~~~

N
o comments on p1.

A
t mollie on : are you serious with that townread? explain?
~~~

B
ringing first good stuff into the game - post 63 is good by mollie. I can definitely call that a townread.
~~~

L
ongpost 78 by mala. I don't like it.. too many reads too quick into the game.
~~~

E
laborate on your post 83 please, mirari. it looks like your vote is serious. why?
~~~

laughed loudly at wisdoms 89 & 90, lol...bees...that's a verb..

@whiskers
that really makes no sense. as repeated in 101.
~~~

@mirari 102: what the hell is that you're talking about? any theories? what makes sense and what didn't make sense that you voted and unvoted? you can't post 102 and 103 without explaining

also that doesn't make sense
In post 1087, shos wrote:
In post 974, Malakittens wrote:I have seen people skip RVS, but I don't believe I have seen him skip it along with I'm only willing to hammer Wisdom felt to me like he had a vote restriction which then was proven wrong when he voted later in the stage. I commented on this in the early game.
This is not what mattP said. he said that if wisdom got to L-1 he would hammer. he never said that he will hammer ONLY IF IT IS WISDOM, and he never said that he is unwilling to do anything else.

for the tenth time, grim and I did not hardbuddy each other. I buddied grim in 2, 3, MAYBE 4 posts, and that was because grim was at the time the only one(except maybe wisdom) to actually follow my logic and listen and understand. he understood the logic hundreds of posts before my wall, after which everyone suddenly got it in a second. but grim never buddied me, and my buddying consisted on 2 I LUV Us and 1 OMG U SO CEULZ.

earlier you said taht we should lynch peng because it is her scum game omgwtfbbq. now you say that a peng lynch will be a good information lynch.
which is it? why do I get the feeling that you're just trying to lynch peng, no matter why/how? are you a lyncher?

damn you wisdom for being town again. however, in one thing you are wrong: the speed in which a wagon rises and collapses is definitely not null. if you present stupid shitty reason (or none at all) to vote me and all of a sudden I'm L-1 (which has almost happened lol), then there's no way in hell that the wagon is town driven. you could be town, but either you, or the people who suddenly agree with idiotic logic, have to be scum, and that wagon is most probably on a townie. you will almost NEVER see quickwagons rise on scum, unless there's some definite proof or something unrefutable. what happened here? you said 'he is scum it is obvious' and suddenly 5 votes? do you think that makes sense?

well other than that 977 is a very good post

979 too. mala's flailing heavily under the pressure. but is it a bus or not.....we'll see.

@: yes. because they really are bullshit. giving reads with no reasons is very easy. here, take examples:
mala, peng, wisdom scum
all others conftown.

here's another example
gg town
whiskers scum
wisdom cop strongman vig ability thief ninja scum
mala SK
shos enabler town

peng tracker scum
all others VTs.

^^^ do you see how bullshit that is? do you? without explanations it is empty. it's void of any use. when I think you're scum, I think, oh, he must fabricate reads, right? so he must fabricate explanations, right? so his explanations must be bullshit, right?--->ask for explanations. if it's bullshit, you're scum. guess what? it's bullshit. you gave me an entire readlist without a single comment on a single post that supports any of your reads. 'oh yeah the conversations yadda yadda'. nope. the only read that I can accept(ironically..) is the one on me, because I think that the quickwagon accusation is correct. but that's not nearly enough. yes, I am one to lynch my supporters..

Wisdom and Matt. explain to me your townread on Mala. I saw no reason to townread her at all.

going to shower, will cotninue later
In post 2383, shos wrote:wisdom, re:grim claim to protect matt: don't agree. when I'm scum I drop this kind of wifom all the time.

@ooba:
that doesn't seems like the only way it's going to work, and it's really wishy washy. I have a bad feeling about this.

it might be possible that something needs to activate certain things. I mean, there's a spare night before the copping begins, so there might be something else that enables/disables abilities.
this setup spec is waaaaay too wishy washy.
In post 2732, shos wrote:
TITUS
- mattP claimed enabler. Do you confirm the claim?
In post 2875, shos wrote:eagle, claim please. your predecessor claimed enabler, do you confirm?
looks like I pushed it quite a lot :mrgreen:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3233 (isolation #406) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:49 am

Post by shos »

are you guys masons or are you just hardcore buddying? /blatant rolefish

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3234 (isolation #407) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:51 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Titus.

I can be happy here

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #408) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:14 am

Post by shos »

you got it wrong pal, I don't *ask* elyse for info. I just get it :| I dunno what determines what info I get for the bribe.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3238 (isolation #409) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:17 am

Post by shos »

Since eagle lynch is not viable imo, I want to lynch from the neighbourizers pool. Fitz has been supposedly confirmed by eagle, and I don't want to vote whiskers. you guys are supposed masons(although, your guys' crumbing it so hard the entire game, combined with daytalk, doesn't mean shit until one of you flips or cop confirms you). Nacho is a townread, Des...OMFG DES WHY DO I NOT HAVE A READ ON YOU

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3239 (isolation #410) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 am

Post by shos »

point is that my poe currently suggests mattp-titus' slot is to be wagonned and lynched. this PoE is done with common info, so I can even say that I think everyone can make this decision with the same thoughts in head..... >_> that also means that if titus is scum his partner will *have* to bus; and if you are truly masons, then eagle doc me or nacho or something, and if he dies we know who scum is, if he lives then it's like more conftowns.......so yeah. if titus is scum, this game is over.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3240 (isolation #411) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:19 am

Post by shos »

GODDAMNIT DES

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3242 (isolation #412) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:23 am

Post by shos »

I need to get a fucking read on you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #413) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by shos »

@titus: how am i omgusing? I explained my poe process thoroughly iirc.

And are you seriously suggesting that my crumb "majorly sucks" becausr it only crumbs "enable" and not "enabler??? Do you really think that firsy serious post crumbs enable by coincidence?? Do you understand how bad you are????

And i dont get why you think im preparing for 1v1. Last time I checked, it was you who brought a 1v1 as an option by "OMG DEATHTUNNEL STARTING.....NOW".

@whis: eagle called him town. So eagle first if you gi for fitz.

Didnt read everything - does des' claim mean that in mylo we are not really in mylo?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (isolation #414) » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by shos »

@titus: how am i omgusing? I explained my poe process thoroughly iirc.

And are you seriously suggesting that my crumb "majorly sucks" becausr it only crumbs "enable" and not "enabler??? Do you really think that firsy serious post crumbs enable by coincidence?? Do you understand how bad you are????

And i dont get why you think im preparing for 1v1. Last time I checked, it was you who brought a 1v1 as an option by "OMG DEATHTUNNEL STARTING.....NOW".

@whis: eagle called him town. So eagle first if you gi for fitz.

Didnt read everything - does des' claim mean that in mylo we are not really in mylo?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #415) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:26 am

Post by shos »

Lemme think a sec

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (isolation #416) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:57 am

Post by shos »

We might be able to autowin thru many conftowns. We are 9 alive, 4 are supposedly conftown. Scum have to shoot in that pool of {eagle, fitz, masons}. So i dont even need protection. It is townhunting time.

Eagle should investigate nacho. If eagle lives, then tomorrow 7 alive, 4 conftowns(cuz 1 conf dies at night).

So i dont need Eagles protectiin tonight. He can target me for cop tho. Should target me or nacho(my townreads lol). He should say out loud who his target will be in case he dies though.

If we go this way then the obly way scum can win is by wifom; leaving eagle alive and eliminating targets until he dies targetting them..which can be too late.

Opinions?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #417) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:06 am

Post by shos »

Is there anyone who thinks nacho is scum? Uf we agree he is town then by my logic:

Titus dies. If scum we win by conftowns at least 75%. If town, eagle target nacho & survive, scum shoot mason, lynch me/whiskers, eagle targets me/whiskers, mason die

If titus is scum eagle dies, thats the only chance last scum has.

If town, eagle target me(can be nacho too cuz he is surely town).

I think the game is ours.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #418) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:07 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* but what if eagle is scum???

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (isolation #419) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:08 am

Post by shos »

AARGH I QUIT

Lets just lynch titus and hope for good

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3275 (isolation #420) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:47 am

Post by shos »

Either way before we lynch eagle shpuld say his target on case he survives. I suggest nacho.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3276 (isolation #421) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:51 am

Post by shos »

Or me lol what am i thinking

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3283 (isolation #422) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by shos »

why does it stick out to you? it's really not that extraordinary.

It seems like there's a concensus of eagle targetting nacho tonight. I'd rather not have des because via poe he could definitely be scum. eagle dying tonight WITH a mason death withh give us a confirmed scum, but itll also reduce to 6 players, meaning that we lynch scum - they kill another mason - it's 4p mylo with 1 conftown(I think).

TLDR I agree to a nacho investigation. disagree to des investigation.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3285 (isolation #423) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by shos »

If titus is scum then its pretty sure eagle will die anyway.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3287 (isolation #424) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Post by shos »

You make me smile.

Imo if titus is scum this game is over. All the further specs are for the case he is not. How can we lose if he is? If he dies then scumpartner shoots eagle. Three conftowns not Including me, seven alive, so i have no hesitation.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3288 (isolation #425) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Post by shos »

And if eagle doesnt die then he clears up people and if he confirms everyone then he is scum. Reaaaal easy. The only problem is uf *I* am lynched, lol.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3290 (isolation #426) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by shos »

Omfg titus read the game please.
And you cant take credit for ika, you were hardly the cause for his lynch. I was probably the only one townreading him.
Re:nacho- are you suggesting that scum would have killed him by now? Last i checked they killed watcher and qtcop, why shoot an unclaimed unconfirmed?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3292 (isolation #427) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by shos »

^^^is true but lol at BORN

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3293 (isolation #428) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:00 am

Post by shos »

can we wait, though, before titus is bussed, to get a confirmation from mirari that indeed they are masons?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3294 (isolation #429) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:01 am

Post by shos »

remember there's an option that the masons are scum together in a preplanned idea...remember they have daytalk..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3303 (isolation #430) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:41 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* Kise is conftown by way of mirari
why would you target her?? we're trying to townhunt here. if by any chance you survive, you need another conftown. your pool can be me, nacho, des, or whiskers.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (isolation #431) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:23 am

Post by shos »

if titus flips town then I'd rather not whiskers becuase I still believe there's a scum neighbourizer.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #432) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by shos »

Im conf-yoozed (lol). Lemme think.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (isolation #433) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:59 pm

Post by shos »

If titus is scum then eaglescum cannot win. That would mean 7p with 3 conftowns, highly probable win anyway.

If titus is town then eagle mustnt hit scum.
OR - DES, ask the mod if town loses a 2v2 if you are dead.

Pool is whiskers, me, des and nacho. No poi t in targetting masons - fitz will die. Soo.
I dp not trust whiskers enough if titus is town. Eagle-whisjers can happen. So i do not want eagle to target whiskers anyway.

I clearly support inveatigation of me.
I support inv of nacho, hes been a good townread.
Im dunno-ing about des. He is logical and mature but that is not alignment indicative. Hesbeen a little too balanced in his play, ALWAYSunder my radar, unnoticeable, and yet posting alot.

I am starting to think it doesnt matter. Eagle+titus/whiskers seem very fitting. Im really confident in eagle - town too powerful, always seeking to target as doc and not as cop, malas death...and ofc the extreme lack of scumhunting - all his involvement seems to be role related. This reeks of fakeclaim..

Pedit im demeter

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3320 (isolation #434) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by shos »

Also titus you truly suck if you think that i lie because there is no R. Remember the name of the ability? Maybe i crumbed IT?! Lol. (No i didnt,but you accusing mescum for the R is ridicilous)

Btw if i recall correctly, i decided to crumb forcefully after making the post. Wrote it, then modified the first sentences inparagraphs for the crumb, it was really frustratingly surprisingly hard, lol. I just gave up on the R.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (isolation #435) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by shos »

In post 106, shos wrote:
"Every great journey starts with a small step."
...starting to read through. seriously, only ooba and mirari are people I haven't played with :D
~~~

No comments on p1.

At
mollie on : are you serious with that townread? explain?
~~~

Bringing first good stuff into the game -
post 63 is good by mollie. I can definitely call that a townread.
~~~

Long
post 78 by mala. I don't like it.. too many reads too quick into the game.
~~~

Elaborate on your post 83 please, mirari. it looks like your vote is serious. why?
~~~

laughed loudly at wisdoms 89 & 90, lol...bees...that's a verb..

@whiskers
that really makes no sense. as repeated in 101.
~~~

@mirari 102: what the hell is that you're talking about? any theories? what makes sense and what didn't make sense that you voted and unvoted? you can't post 102 and 103 without explaining

also that doesn't make sense
Bolded the forcefully added parts lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3322 (isolation #436) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by shos »

Its funny cuz you can see in the buttom that i use @people and at the top AT lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (isolation #437) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:47 pm

Post by shos »

Did you just say six names and say rhat the scumteam is in there? Only excluded yourself and masons?

Are you fucking kidding me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3327 (isolation #438) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by shos »

Also why did you suddenly decide masons are town? An all-Or-nothing gambit is impossible?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3330 (isolation #439) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:49 pm

Post by shos »

Since you are on computer - can you conpile a list of all names claims and actions?:0 be useful for a moment.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (isolation #440) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by shos »

In post 3328, Titus wrote:
In post 3325, shos wrote:Did you just say six names and say rhat the scumteam is in there? Only excluded yourself and masons?

Are you fucking kidding me?
That is what I know to be true. It was meant as a buildin blick for tomorrow. You are not in my official scumreads.
It doesnt matter. If we lynch you and scum shoot a mason then you stated the obvious.
That is very likely if you are town. Luckily you arent.
In post 3329, Titus wrote:
In post 3327, shos wrote:Also why did you suddenly decide masons are town? An all-Or-nothing gambit is impossible?
An all or nothing gambit doesn't make sense with Mala's knowing there are lovers.
They said they arent lovers.mala took ot back too. It means nothing.

Pedit oh i thougght you were on comp cuz you dont make mistakes like i do Y_Y

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (isolation #441) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by shos »

I have to say that by now im torn.
By poe titus goes. By content titus goes as well. But by gut - it feels like townie trying to do something as last will.

I tend toignore my gut cuz ut tends to be wrong but it still feels wierd..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (isolation #442) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by shos »

What you know is nothing.
What you assume is masons are not gambitting; weak doc is truly weak doc.

Currently possible teams imo:
Masons.
Fitz+eagle.
Neighbour+eagle.
Unconfirmds.

Thefore lynch you (helps with nei), doc nacho(helps with weak&unconfirmed), watch nightkill(helps with fitz or eagle or masons).
Use bribe.

Profit!

A titbit of luck can also help.
Nobody claimed they are lovers. Mala mistook reading her role pm flavor for info.

My poe:
1. Dont lynch eagle.
2. Dont lynch masons.
3. Dont lynch eagles targets.
Reasons: all thesr may be cleared by the NK.
4. Dont lynch whiskers and nacho.
Reason: townreads.

Conclusion - you ir des.
I choose you, pijachu!!

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (isolation #443) » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:47 pm

Post by shos »

Townread=not setup specs related.
I think you missed ikas flip. He was scum. I assume 2 more are needed.

My poe will grow accurate when i have your flip and a nk to examine. The only situarion I fear is you & eagle being town and dead, and masons being left alive. In that case we might face a wifom in 5p lylo in which masons need to somehow convince us they are masons.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #444) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:46 am

Post by shos »

I really like whiskers.

Hey, neighbourizers, have any of you neighbourized anything by now? Is there any neighbourhood active?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #445) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:47 am

Post by shos »

In short: do we have in confirmed they are all neighbourizers? Could pne be lying scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (isolation #446) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:48 am

Post by shos »

Even two actually but i reaaaaally dont think whis is scum too

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3350 (isolation #447) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:37 am

Post by shos »

Sorry mate, despite gut, all evidence leads me to have you lynched, so you're not going to do that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3351 (isolation #448) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:22 am

Post by shos »

I want to hear mirari's input on the situation

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3366 (isolation #449) » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:47 am

Post by shos »

Actually thats a good point.
Whiskers, fully claim please.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (isolation #450) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:20 am

Post by shos »

Hi guys
Whiskers lynch. If town then eagle-fitz for scumteam. Will ezplain drom home

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (isolation #451) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:43 am

Post by shos »

I can be wrong only if scum have a member with more than one power and that would mean eagle is scum?

Sifh i need to write thisbsowb

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3400 (isolation #452) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:35 am

Post by shos »

I'm back home, lol. sorry for the delay, I'm just increasing the interest by delaying ;)
I have a more urgent game that I tended to so far, I will put all my thoughts and knowledge here in a few minutes.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3401 (isolation #453) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:38 am

Post by shos »

In post 3388, Whiskers wrote:I did Neighborize Nacho, like I said I would.
Sounds like Eagle is alive, too, so Nacho is town.

Kise is confirmed town from Masonflip.
If Eagle is town, then Nacho is confirmed Town.
If Eagle is town, then havingFitz is confirmed Town.

Players to lynch:
Eagle
Desperado
Whiskers
Shos.

Ok so here's what we do.
Lynch Whiskers today.
If scum kill Eagle, then three players (Nacho, fitz, and Kise) are confirmed town, and two players (Desperado and Shos) aren't-- and must be scum. Automatic town win.

If scum
don't
kill eagle, then Eagle instead has the chance to investigate another player-- for the sake of argument, let's say Shos.
Let's say scum kills Kise, obviously the best kill for scum this Night. So to recap:
Lynch Whiskers
Nightkill Kise
Investigate/Doc Shos.
This leaves Eagle, Desperado, and Shos in the morning.
If Eagle is town, then Eagle will die, flipping and clearing Nacho and fitz, and confirming Shos as scum. Lynch Shos, lynch Desperado, town wins.*
If Eagle is not town, then eagle will still be alive-- meaning that her previous clears are actually
not
cleared-- but then, you've caught one scum, Eagle.

*Actually, this endgames us, doesn't it? townNacho and townFitz vs scumShos and scumDesp? So maybe that dosen't work after all.
eagle is alive

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3403 (isolation #454) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:54 am

Post by shos »

first thing: in regards to whiskers' plan: we might not be endgamed if Des is dead, since that gives another vote.
Des should ask the mod.
Also we need toknow if we see who he is voting, otherwise it's dooming us anyway.

anyway..so tonight I got that there is a scum neighbourizer. Seems like im getting info about scum roles - encryptor, neighbourizer - and with the ninja flip that can be the whole scumteam - so i wont bribe any more, ill enable.
That means that either Whiskers is scum, or fitz is scum. Now, eagle has a conftown cop on fitz. so that means that we have one of three options:
1. Whiskers is scum, fitz is town, eagle can be both.
2. Whiskers is town, fitz is scum, eagle is fitz' partner
3. Whiskers is town, fitz is scum, eagle is town and scum have some extra power to interfere with the copping.

The third option is unlikely imo. Unless I get just partial information we practically know all scum powers(does this balance, btw?).
If we lynch whiskers, and des' answer is not good for town and whiskers is town then eagle should no action if he is town to keep himself alive. whiskerstown means fitz scum. So we lynch fitz and...find last scum somehow.

statistically, fitz is the lynch today, because in 2/3 cases he is scum, when whiskers is 1/3 and eagle is (1+?)/3.
yet, fitz is supposedly conftown.

So let's say we lynch whiskers. if he flips scum, it's good. Kise will die because duh(or not? actually? if eagle is still alive - killing Kise is dangerous for town so maybe Kise will live and it's better? AHEM eagle should either way target Kise, not no-action, because kise is conftown.
So if he flips scum it's all well
problem is if he flips town, what we do. we're in lylo 5p; eagle targets kise so kise lives - so fitz will die - wait no. if whiskers is town then fitz is scum, so eagle's protection is by no means anything useful. eagle may just as well be either neighbourizers' partner.

*sigh*
I need to take a look at all possible scumteams now

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3404 (isolation #455) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:56 am

Post by shos »

whiskers-eagle
whiskers-fitz?
whiskers-nacho?
fitz-eagle
fitz-nacho

that's it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3405 (isolation #456) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:57 am

Post by shos »

I don't get it am I missing someone

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3406 (isolation #457) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:58 am

Post by shos »

OH DES

shit well that's quite a wildcard could be with both of them.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3409 (isolation #458) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:02 am

Post by shos »

let's setup spec about it then

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3410 (isolation #459) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:04 am

Post by shos »

town claims so far to have:
3 neighbourizers
1 delayed QT cop
1 ascetic watcher
1 virgin weak doctor
1 delayed-random-rolecop? <<that's me
2 masons
1 restless spirit

scum has flipped
1 ninja

I'm missing two people

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3411 (isolation #460) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:07 am

Post by shos »

town claims so far to have:
2 neighbourizers
1 neighbourizer

1 delayed QT cop
1 ascetic watcher

1 virgin weak doctor
1 delayed-random-rolecop? <<that's me
2 masons

1 restless spirit
1 bomb
1 two-shot commuter

scum has flipped
1 ninja

two of those roles not in colors are lying scum. one is an encryptor and one is a neighbourizer. possibly more abilities.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3412 (isolation #461) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:09 am

Post by shos »

This looks like either way town is superduperomgOPed over scum. scum must have reaaaaaally badass roles then. Godly ;) get it? :P

so...that makes option 3 not unlikely.

Whiskers or fitz? :/

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3414 (isolation #462) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:28 am

Post by shos »

well firstly I'm delayed, secondly it seems that it's far from exact roles. I'm sure they have something more up their sleeve.

I don't think knowing the Encryptor is as important as I made it to be; I mean, it's not like we took some interaction and called HEY NOTICE THAT! this must be planned while done! or something. neighbourizer - well I would have thought that way anyway, it just proves me correct, I think. your predecessor was the one who started the whole 1 scum in 3 idea in our setup spec; it wasn't bad then, and it certainly isn't bad now that I have it from the mod.

Ok I read your second to last paragraph 4 times and I have no idea what you're saying. please explain.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3416 (isolation #463) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:29 am

Post by shos »

read up mate.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3420 (isolation #464) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:19 am

Post by shos »

How convenient. all of a sudden you say fitz is not conftown.

mmm. can you smell it? *sniff* I smell whiskers-eagle scumteam?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3426 (isolation #465) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by shos »

Lynchibg eagle?
Hmm.
Ill think about that.

Nacho, i dont get yoyr point
Pedit
Because im town lol. If you insist: if i am scum then im probably lying which means town is pretty fucked cuz except for kisetown we know shit. YOU know shit, that is, cuz i am scum -_-;

What happens if we lynch me?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3427 (isolation #466) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by shos »

In post 3424, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3413, Kise wrote:even harder on mafia by letting you know their exact roles?
and the fact that those power roles sort of fucking suck

Also pointing out that if scum have a roleblocker, shos is a liar so you should probably vote him if you believe that?
1.thats why i assume they have more powers
2. How does scum RB=mescum??

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3428 (isolation #467) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by shos »

Nacho that sounfs like you are preparing a shosmislynch right afyet your buddy the RB flips

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3429 (isolation #468) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Post by shos »

Ok.
In ika's ENTIRE ISO he only interacted with conftowns, me and whiskers.

Seriously. Read it. There doesnt seem to be a single mention of fitz, des and nacho.

VOTE: Fitz.

I am pretty sure by now that scum somehow manipulated eagle(or eagle is scum). This managed to get fitz conftown, which means that to win he can just lurk his butt off - which he does. Scum did not know that I will get info about neighboueizers; just keep pushing the (correct) ideathat one neighbourizer is scum..then it will get whiskerstown lynched, as the last unconf neighbourizer standing which will get scum to lylo as conftownfitz, and both masons dead. It is even better if eagle is town - because they shoot him and then in 3p lylo fitz is SUPERCONFtown...

Has fitz even neighbourized anyone yet? If not it all just fits(no pun intended) - eagletown targets mala or fitz; so fitz blocks eagle, have no fear in shooting mala. If eagle protects mala then people will lynch eagle for not being doc. If he targets fitz then fitz gets conftown.

It all makes sense, and that means we are looking at nacho-fitz scumteam or des-fitz scumteam.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3430 (isolation #469) » Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Post by shos »

Im totally willing to 1v1 if he ever stops lurking.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3432 (isolation #470) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:16 am

Post by shos »

^^^stallinggggg in order to get help frompartner with daytalkkk

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3434 (isolation #471) » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:05 am

Post by shos »

You are welcome to give me your analysis of the game. You might convince me if some miraxle happens.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (isolation #472) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:33 am

Post by shos »

That quickhammer was way too quick, and the way it came with an unvote clears the fact that we just mislynced.

So assuming kise is dead and eagle blocked. We lynch whiskerscum. Who dies?

Me nacho eagle des

If eagle gets nked this lylo is going to be hard

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (isolation #473) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:57 am

Post by shos »

Not buying it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3461 (isolation #474) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:54 am

Post by shos »

Well hammering and then unvoting, even if in the same post, equals hammering. He cannot have missed the votes- VC and l-1 areright there and the forum doesnt allow you to post if you were ninjwd - it srnds you to preview.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3462 (isolation #475) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:54 am

Post by shos »

Well hammering and then unvoting, even if in the same post, equals hammering. He cannot have missed the votes- VC and l-1 areright there and the forum doesnt allow you to post if you were ninjwd - it srnds you to preview.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3465 (isolation #476) » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:55 am

Post by shos »

And what if eagle gets nked?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3477 (isolation #477) » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by shos »

VOTE: whiskers

Willing to 1v1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (isolation #478) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:01 am

Post by shos »

I have it confirmed, no need to unvote. hence 'willing to 1v1', remember?

enabling again tonight - what good would that be, if at all? so I bribed again, and I got that scum have a ninja. that ninja flipped already. that means that the Encryptor result and the Neighbourizer result are surely correct, and are probably of two different personas. neighbour scum = whiskers; all the rest are already dead.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #479) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 pm

Post by shos »

Because role stuff? :| what does that mean? Why cant i be bussibg whiskers?

Im surprised whiskers didnt countervote me. Why is that?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3487 (isolation #480) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by shos »

In post 3481, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3479, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 3477, shos wrote:VOTE: whiskers

Willing to 1v1.
Unvote.

Now.

Scum can hammer and they might have daytalk.

No one fucking votes.
shos's claim means scum can't have a roleblocker
sooo
how do you know that?
In post 3483, Desperado wrote:Whiskers/Bald and Shos/Nacho are the only two viable teams
Why not you/whiskers?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (isolation #481) » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by shos »

In post 3484, Whiskers wrote:I'd be willing to buy Shos/Nacho, maybe, but again, why do you remove yourself from the lynchpool, desp?

@Eagle: Because that's how I do things. Generally I write
forward
, if that makes any sense. I was willing to vote fitz at that point, and then I decided, no, I wanted to unvote him and explain why. I changed my mind mid-post. And there wasn't any problem in doing it, because I was just putting him at L-1 at most, anyway. I'll admit that I was careless, and hadn't read Eagle's vote on fitz. I simply wasn't paying attention, and it was my downfall.

Sort of surprised I haven't been lynched already, I thought we had agreed that I'd be the next to go, assuming fitz flipped town.

Actually, Desp, why do you pair shos with Nacho? What's your reasoning for that?
Did you not get a pedit message? There was a VC AND A VOTE immediately before you. Thats lies.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3489 (isolation #482) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:21 am

Post by shos »

Why are people avoiding the thread? Come on, vote either me or wisdom. We arent lynching anyone else.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #483) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:29 am

Post by shos »

Will respond from home. Meet me here in 40 minutes :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (isolation #484) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:18 am

Post by shos »

well then I missed the 40-minutes mark but here's something to confort you meanwhile

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (isolation #485) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:45 am

Post by shos »

In post 3490, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3488, shos wrote:
In post 3484, Whiskers wrote: @Eagle: Because that's how I do things. Generally I write
forward
, if that makes any sense. I was willing to vote fitz at that point, and then I decided, no, I wanted to unvote him and explain why. I changed my mind mid-post. And there wasn't any problem in doing it, because
I was just putting him at L-1 at most,
anyway. I'll admit that I was careless, and hadn't read Eagle's vote on fitz. I simply wasn't paying attention, and it was my downfall.

Sort of surprised I haven't been lynched already, I thought we had agreed that I'd be the next to go, assuming fitz flipped town.
Did you not get a pedit message? There was a VC AND A VOTE immediately before you. Thats lies.
No, eagle had already posted-- I skipped past it to make my own post. Again, it was careless.
Shos, I'm not sure if you're familiar with my play or my personality, but here's why I'm good as scum: I don't lie. Whether I'm town or scum, I'm not going to lie about something I could tell the truth as.
Also, I'll point out, that if I wanted to quickhammer, I wouldn't feel guilty about it, even as town. I'm willing to do scummy things as town, and I also am willing to own up to my mistakes.

As a third point, let me ask you: Why would scum-Whiskers quickhammer town, resulting in her own autolynch the next day? It's not worth it to scum to trade one-for-one, and we are so close to the end of the game. Especially with the townread on me from pretty much everybody-- maybe not Kise, but scum has a roleblocker and kills Kise, as we've seen (because it actually happened in the game)-- why would I do something that would make everybody look at me and go, "WOW, SCUM!" Especially when it could have been avoided?

Look: I'm not saying that you should read me as town after what I did. What I'm saying, is you should believe me when I say, I fucked up, and that vote and unvote was not supposed to be a hammer on Fitz.
I bolded the above for you.
You knew, supposedly, that the vote is L-1.
There was a VC stating it was L-2, and then eagle's comment in which he talked DIRECTLY TO YOU, and VOTED, and then you ANSWERED THIS POST AND HAMMERED. if that is in some miraculous way by mistake, that's going to be your worst fuckup as town EVER. have you heard the term lolhammer? well it means if someone by mistake doesn't know it's L-1 and hammers when he doesn't intend to. YOU KNEW.
for reference:
Spoiler: the posts
In post 3441, Elyse wrote:

Votecount 4.01shos - 1 - Kise (L-3)
havingfitz - 2 - shos, Desperado (L-2)

Not Voting - Nachomamma8, havingfitz, Whiskers, 1baldeagle1

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2014-02-04 22:00:00)

Interesting Fact #44: Kronos castrated his father, Ouranos, using a sickle flint.
In post 3442, 1baldeagle1 wrote:@Whiskers, no. YOU CANNOT NOT ASSUME THAT FITZ AND NACHO ARE CONFIRMED TOWN AFTER I FLIP BECAUSE I STILL COULD HAVE BEEN BLOCKED.

VOTE: fitz

Shos's is pretty good.
In post 3443, Whiskers wrote:@Eagle, no. THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID PAY SOME FUCKING ATTENTION.

Actually, that goes for Kise, too. I'm not saying, "derp, maybe they are still conftown without having been confirmed!"
I'm
saying
, maybe instead of a scum roleblocker, Eagle's role needs to first be
enabled
by shos.

I assume I'll be voting shos tomorrow.
vote: fitz

That's probably L-1.

Actually, you know what?

Unvote.

Does
any
body else, fucking remember how badly shos wanted Eagle to hop on him, and "confirm" him? Now with the super-powerful role that reveals mod-confirmed setup info, saying that "no, scum don't have a roleblocker!"

It looks totally suspicious, alright?
that's pretty funny how you start that post by telling eagle to pay attention. I mean seriously, every single thing one may find in this topic points to you knowing that you are in fact hammering. except, of course, your posts after the hammer.

in regards to your 'points' - you don't lie - that's stupid. of course you lie, you
have to
lie, inventing reads and accusations etc; what is this bullshit? and what is it trying to say? 'oh guys trust me'? if you are scum, you lie. clearly you would say that you didn't intend to do that, because what else can you say? "oh hey guys I hammered intentionally!" -__-

a guilty feeling - can very well be faked. watch "The Best Offer" - cool movie - point is that everything can be faked. "see, in ISO #400 I was sad, if I was really scum, I wouldn't be sad" - this argument is invalid, lol. you keep trying to justify your own quickhammer. if you make a 'mistake' and admit that it was a mistake - are you automatically forgiven? no, that's stupid.

why would you-scum quickhammer? firstly, because it is not resulting in autolynch. if it were, you'd be dead by now - everyone posted. what it results in is a 1v1 of shos vs whiskers, because the one that you hammered was the other neighbourizer, and my role explicitly says that scum have a neighbourizer. a quickhammer alone does not result in an autolynch and you know that - especially not if it's lylo, which it like 99.9% is. all that is, of course, disregarding the incredible WIFOM that you shot at the entire town in regards to believing you or not. that's not trading 1 for 1, that's 2 for 0, and that's 2 lylos town need to win. WE. don't have it confirmed that you're scum. I. have it. not WE. you will claim to be town, ergo, that I am scum lying through my teeth. it's just a 1v1, and in lylo, that's not bad chances for scum. even if town gets it right - there will be a horrible 3p lylo tomorrow. or even worse, mylo. scum have all the reasons to quickhammer like you did.
nobody listens to you.
:(

well fuck you all. I'm not going to unvote. you'll either vote me or whiskers.

this is probably the best time to pull up setup specs and see what's going on.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3494 (isolation #486) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:52 am

Post by shos »

actually. Fitz was going to be lynched anyway. no other person was even a viable lynch. you knew that when fitz dies, supposedly by the plan, you go. so there ya have another reason to quickhammer - prevent discussion, prevent fitz from expressing thoughts, etc.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3496 (isolation #487) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:26 am

Post by shos »

oh REALLY des? really? so what you're saying is that it's a 1v1 between me and whiskers? wow! I didn't know that!

/lolsarcasm

All that analysis of yours is really faulty because you're just not considering bussing; and even if it were true, that does not matter, because you need to convince people that you are not scum yourself, and that, we have no proof of, if you're town.

I think that you should be trying to nail scum one by one and not the entire scumteam. At the moment I am telling you, directly, that whiskers is scum. whiskers, in turn, will eventually understand that it is in his favor to call me scum back(lol). so your choice right now is between us. if you lynch correctly, then we need to find his partner, which at this point in my pov can literally be anyone.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3499 (isolation #488) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:00 am

Post by shos »

no I'm trying to discredit your result. eagle does not have to be scum if whiskers flips scum.

I don't understand the role interactions you're trying to get here. for example, why can't a nacho-whiskers team be?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3500 (isolation #489) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:00 am

Post by shos »

hey I wonder what happens if I live another night and bribe again

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3502 (isolation #490) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 3501, Whiskers wrote:Actually, why would Nacho, in a Nacho-shos scumteam, confirm that I neighborized him? Instead, just claim Whiskers is lying, and mislynch whiskers. Nacho-Whiskers makes more sense, doesn't it?
"after you guys lynch me and I flip scum,
mis
lynch nacho, he's
a townie
my buddy"
Anyway, a couple of things occurred to me. First thing was, Oh, I forgot Shos guaranteed a Neighborizer; since I'm the last neighborizer, and town, he must by lying (and so I should vote him).
oh really it's not like I repeated that like a million times -_-;

why, after understanding this twelve times, are you not voting me? It's not that I am so eager to be voted, but I really don't understand you here, that doesn't make sense as either alignment.
Second thing though, was that, we're assuming all of the claims are true. I
still
don't like that damn bomb claim. What if, say, Desp, were a scum neighborizer? Mala died before she could get any results, the use of a roleblocker has made Eagle useless (or Eagle is lying scum, and is therefore useless regardless).
and you once again attempt to make town mislynch nacho after we lynch you
holy shit

UNVOTE:

goddamn you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3503 (isolation #491) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:23 am

Post by shos »

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I never considered someone
else
being neighbourizer

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #492) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:24 am

Post by shos »

that actually makes more sense, in lowering town's power maybe?????

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (isolation #493) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:25 am

Post by shos »

well it can't be des because that wouldn't make any difference balance wise; it can be the bomb nacho, or the cop eagle.

this is problem.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3506 (isolation #494) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:27 am

Post by shos »

bomb is more powerful than weak

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (isolation #495) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 am

Post by shos »

but weak cop would mean that scum must have a roleblocker

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3508 (isolation #496) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:59 am

Post by shos »

the only team that doesn't make sense for me is Des-whiskers. this leaves way too many options right now. I'm officially waiting on you guys now.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3510 (isolation #497) » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:04 am

Post by shos »

Usually I'd put a bomb claim in a position to help one explain how they don't get NKed. but in this game, with Eagle's claim, and the masons, nacho didn't
need
that to explain why he is alive. so that claim makes no sense as a fakeclaim.. bomb dies AND kills its killer, right?

Des is a soul or something, don't remember the name, but he claimed to be able to vote after death. that's really under the radar.
and both unconfirmable.

I probably have been a scum in lylo; but I haven't been scum in like a dozen years so starting to dig up is meh.
last scum game I can remember was multiball so I really was scumhunting...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3514 (isolation #498) » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:09 pm

Post by shos »

Thats about the same as claiming VT, which makes much more sense as a fakeclaim, since it gets you much less attention, and it makesbsuper sense with the load of claims weve had.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3515 (isolation #499) » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:06 am

Post by shos »

Why is it only me and whiskers talking? People need to weigh in.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3530 (isolation #500) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:56 am

Post by shos »

Im gonna lol for the while and post when i get the time with a comp.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3534 (isolation #501) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:16 am

Post by shos »

Alright, I'm here I should be posting in the next hour or so

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3536 (isolation #502) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:54 am

Post by shos »

Firstly I'll respond to nacho.
In post 3519, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3487, shos wrote:
In post 3481, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3479, 1baldeagle1 wrote:
In post 3477, shos wrote:VOTE: whiskers

Willing to 1v1.
Unvote.

Now.

Scum can hammer and they might have daytalk.

No one fucking votes.
shos's claim means scum can't have a roleblocker
sooo
how do you know that?
In post 3483, Desperado wrote:Whiskers/Bald and Shos/Nacho are the only two viable teams
Why not you/whiskers?
You said that scum have a neighborizer and an encryptor, and there's a ninja flipped, so yeah, no roleblocker.
No, that result is not right. I don't know what happens if scum have, for example, a role that is both a 1s ninja and a 1s roleblocker, for example. For all I know, I may be getting abilities that scum have. if I had recieved a 'scum have a ninja-miller' then I'd have known that my results are accurate, but I didn't, so it is possible that scum have both a roleblocker AND all the roles I said. The fact that I got 'ninja' this turn means to me that I can trust these information(s) to be true, which confirms the neighbourizerscum idea to me. The only problem is if there's a neighbourizer who had NOT claimed so. If there ar 3 town neighbourizers and 1 scum, then whiskers can be town.
In post 3525, Nachomamma8 wrote:
I don't understand why I would confirm a roleblocker exists to eagle as scum when I had the option to kill Desperado.
I don't see shos pushing fitz over Whiskers with me as a scumbuddy when implying a roleblocker means that I'm not confirmed town *snip*
This is a very good point, the bolded. if Des had died, then the wifom on eagle would rise greatly, and we wouldn't have lynched nacho before eagle. The last part - again, I'm not implying roleblocker, but there's a possibilty. that thought points against a nacho-me team, though. I'd like to see des' reaction to this, since that should make him think whiskers-eagle, according to him.
In post 3527, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3505, shos wrote:well it can't be des because that wouldn't make any difference balance wise; it can be the bomb nacho, or the cop eagle.

this is problem.
Your thought process is ridiculously weird.
Why?
Take a look at the list of roles confirmed:

Ascetic watcher
commuter
neighbourizer
neighbourizer
QT cop
mason
mason
Ninja

and the list of claims unconfirmed:
bomb
restless spirit
delayed rolecop(that's practically what I am)
neighbourizer
weak doc

Town has IMMENSE power, even considering only the dead guys. scum should be REALLY powerful in order for this game to be balanced. You and eagle are the strongest claims still alive, so I'm inclined that at least one of you is scum fakeclaiming(my current idea is that eagle-whiskers is the scumteam, which makes sense because weak doc is really strong). You need to have two power roles from the unconfirmed claims removed, and replaced with scum powers, to make this game even. So if *DES* is the scum, then town really doesn't lose that big of a power, since restless spirit is really weak in comparison to the other things like weak doc and bomb. my role is not as strong as I was thinking, because it gives me scum roles, and doesn't help me with deciding fakeclaims. whiskers' claim is hardly even a PR, so I'd guess he is a scum roleblocking neighbourizer, with who-knows-what powers eagle may have apart from daytalk.

yeah.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3538 (isolation #503) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:11 am

Post by shos »

In post 3528, Whiskers wrote:
In post 3495, Desperado wrote:You can't be scum with Whiskers because you've been building to this specific situation for like three days now and it just wouldn't make any sense.
You can't be scum with bald because if you're scum then that means you've been lying about the scum PRs, which means there probably IS a roleblocker, which means bald is town (or else he'd be dead). If you were scum with Bald you would have just said that there is a roleblocker.
I don't get this.
First: "there probably is a roleblocker, which means bald is town (or else he'd be dead)." No, he'd be dead if there were NO roleblocker, Bald is town, and Bald is what he says he is. Instead, there: 1. Could be a roleblocker, but bald is lying scum. 2. could be no roleblocker, and bald is lying scum.
Also, why would scum say, "oh, there's a roleblocker," outting their powerrole? :\
the correct line of logic would be, options 1. there is a scum roleblocker and eagle is town, so shos is not scum with eagle. 2. eagle is actually scum, and there is no roleblocker - if shos was scum with eagle, he'd say that there IS a roleblocker, so that eagle gets towncred. but he hasn't, so that's not the case.

that's it. it's not hard.
Anyway, scum is Shos and Desp:
Shos for faulty information that comes from his (really weird) role, specifically that there is a neighborizer in the scum. (I am the last claimed neighborizer, and am not scum (though read me however you want). A scum neighborizer would have claimed when the others did, early on.)
Other info to support my suspicions that he's lying (or that this is a bastard mod game), include Nacho's assertion that there's been shown to be a roleblocker (through Eagle) and one player flipped Mafia Ninja, while Shos's information tells him of a neighborizer and encryptor.

Desp for his soft bussing (Whiskers/Eagle or Shos/Nacho, but probably Whiskers/Eagle, so let's lynch them first, in this LyLo situation), and his repeated avoidance: removing himself from the possible lynchpool. Heh, he also gets bonus points for having a scumread on every other player in the game: Whiskers, Eagle, Nacho, and Shos.

So, here's the part where I cast my vote and walk away for two days. Go town.
Vote: Shos
faulty info - is not faulty, lol, but I guess here comes the inevitable 1v1. there's the option that there's ANOTHER neighbourizer, but really, I don't think anyone really believes that. why would a scum neighbourizer claim when the others did? why tie yourself to a fakeclaim unprovoked? that makes no sense.
.....I don't understand the underlined sentences. *Nacho* asserted that there is a blocker through eagle(how? when? what?..*eagle* said that after Kise died tonight)...and ika flipped ninja, when my role told me about the other roles.....I'm not getting it.

You say that *DES* is scum for his "bussing"?..what game are you reading? and calling someone scum for not considering himself as scum is incredibly stupid. bonus points...not evn going to respond to that, lol. You're flailing heavily, man.

Des post is logical. nothing new there.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3539 (isolation #504) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:11 am

Post by shos »

you're online, before I read your post, unvote for the sake of argument

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3540 (isolation #505) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 3537, Whiskers wrote:Good post. It actually helped me get a townread on Nacho.

Shos, when you're done with everything else, what do you think about the possibility of Desp/Nacho, Desp/Whiskers, or even Desp/Eagle?

btw, I'm thinking more and more that, if you're both telling the truth, Shos' Enabler role affects Eagle's Weak-Doc role. Shos has to turn Eagle on each night, but Shos has been Bribing instead. It's just a hunch, but what do you (and, I guess, everyone else) think?
how did it help you get a townread on nacho?

as I've repeated, setup-specs give me the hunch that desperado is town. his role is too
weak
to be the fakeclaim. town is waaaaay too powerful, and I think that some of town power is faulty, and therefore des is not the scum fakeclaiming.

The actual fact I seem to be seeing here is that all the ideas I'm having include
eagle
being scum. I mean, I know that my role says neighbourizer, but the idea that there's a scum neighbourizer that has not claimed bugs me. I don't believe it is true and my gut reaaaheeaaally wants me to vote you(whiskers) but I've failed lylos lately over and over so meh.

Let's try to make a scenario in which eagle is town.
that means that there is a roleblocker.
Blocker & ninja & encryptor & neighbourizer(in 3 people - encryptor is passive so taht makes sense)
vs
weak cop, ascetic watcher, commuter, masons, delayed QT cop, loads of neighbourizers, delayed 100% success rolecop, possible bomb, possible restless spirit.

town is waaaay too powerful.

weak cop & ascetic watcher & commuter & masons & QT cop? that's a FUCKLOAD of power.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3541 (isolation #506) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:20 am

Post by shos »

Ascetic watcher
commuter
neighbourizer
neighbourizer
delayed QT cop
mason
mason
Ninja

and the list of claims unconfirmed:
bomb
restless spirit
delayed 100% rolecop
neighbourizer
weak doc

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3542 (isolation #507) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:22 am

Post by shos »

Eagle-nacho kinds sounds good for a scumteam as well, I have to say.

Can everybody please expose anything that is written in any neighbourizer QT they might have?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #508) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by shos »

what are you trying to say, then?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #509) » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by shos »

Well I cannot find a viable scumteam that does not contain eagle.

vote Eagle

After this lyncg, I assume i will die, or des, cuz nacho is scum or bomb and whiskers is scum or very viable lynch.

If i die, remember to setup spec all over from the start

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (isolation #510) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:38 am

Post by shos »

Oh come on twobumps?!
I thought someone posted...

Deadline is too close for this lame activity, guys.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (isolation #511) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:58 am

Post by shos »

these two are definitely bussing each other.

Eagle, read the damn thread. I literally posted a list of claims(in colors!) 10 posts ago.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (isolation #512) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 am

Post by shos »

UNVOTE:

Alright what the fuck. we have a triangle that vote each other.

we did have a flipped ninja, eagle. the ika/mollie slot.
Nacho whiskers is the scumteam most likely if you ARE town, but I kinda doubt that.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3558 (isolation #513) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:41 am

Post by shos »

I don't even get it anymore

Nacho-eagle works too.
Nacho-whiskers can be true.
whiskers-eagle is very likely.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (isolation #514) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:23 am

Post by shos »

Oh how I wish wisdom were here.

I'm thinking about returning to my whiskers vote. at this point I think any lynch that isn't desperado is ok; statistically that pool has both scum.

four neighbourizers would make the QT cop very useless indeed, especially if it is delayed. so what's the point?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (isolation #515) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:31 am

Post by shos »

I'm thinking eagle is scum because he voted whiskers based on X information, and only then he realized that we actually had a scum PR flip, supposedly, and that did not make him change a thing, not even unvote for thought.

if eagle is scum with whiskers, though, with these reasoning, why didn't he vote nacho?

I mean it's a less popular vote, but still, in order to get the credit for a bus you need to actually do stuff and not just vote.
and what if whiskers is town? then eagle-nacho is the scumteam? that makes sense balance wise, but one of them has to be an encryptor and a neighbourizer, no need of roleblocked because eagle is scum..that makes more sense. but that would require FOUR neighbourizers, which, again, makes QT cop's delay entirely wierd.

OH WAIT - eagle is also virgin! so...but actually if he's scum then he might very well not be..

..that would form a commuter & ascetic watcher & loads of neighbourizers and me and restless spirit and masons, all against...daytalk, neighbourizer, and ninja?
ninja counters watcher; neighbourizer counters QT cop, RS is really not that strong, so it and masons and me are up against the daytalk.

that's interesting.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3562 (isolation #516) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:32 am

Post by shos »

I'm wasting too much time on this game. if scum have daytalk, they can probably hammer whiskers at will if he is town. so why bother.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (isolation #517) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Post by shos »

Whiskers is at l-1, no hammer, im town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (isolation #518) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Post by shos »

Alright.

VOTE: whiskers

Please be scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (isolation #519) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:54 pm

Post by shos »

So you were town?
Oh well. Im scum! Ahahaha

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3572 (isolation #520) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Post by shos »

Lol jk. trololo and stuff. I had to.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (isolation #521) » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by shos »

Whiskers, i actually think des is right. You need to first be convinced, youraelf, who scum us, and THEN you convince the others, by showing why scum are scum and you are town.

Anyways, your fuckup yesterday was fatal. Shit happens, i guess. I enjoyes this game a lot.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (isolation #522) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:48 am

Post by shos »

Soo...scum want to come forward?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (isolation #523) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:28 am

Post by shos »

:)
great game, guys. The scum QT may be long, but I think it's worth the read.
Thanks everyone!
and thanks Elyse!

can you explain what the idea behind the setup was? because it really is an odd setup.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3582 (isolation #524) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:23 am

Post by shos »

oh wow, I read through the dead QT and was smiling and laughing all the way.

I *REALLY* enjoyed this game, guys; it was very intriguing and involves loads of strategy, manipulation, and time investment.

@wisdom: you were a really lucky kill. Nacho's idea, iirc; a smart choice. you nailing me and ika D1 like that was mad. Luckily, I was reaely honest in there with the big wall of doom, so I had no trouble fighting back. that's why you thought I was town - I wasn't lying; that was completely genuine somehow, and it worked..

@whiskers: I really think des is right with the latest discussion, see .

In the last few days of the game, starting somewhen in the middle - town got WAAAAY too involved in setup specs. specs and outguess-the-mod is sometimes a useful tool, but NEVER something to rely upon *solely*. I blabbered like hell about it in hopes that town keeps itself busy over there.

Wisdom - you didn't give out the fact that you were a PR. in the entire day, I think only the 'live together' thing got nacho's eye for possible masons; but other than that we had no idea who might be a PR. I think there was some talk about Des.

*now* is the time when I want to discuss the setup. I actually think it is balanced in favor of town, but that daytalk was really, REALLY big.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3583 (isolation #525) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 am

Post by shos »

also, hurray for longest mini game ever in the history of hell, and lol @ the fact that wisdom died N1 and still posted 25% of the game XD

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3584 (isolation #526) » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:30 am

Post by shos »

btw
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p5656720

irrelevant to *this* game, but eh, sucks to be me as town :(

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3592 (isolation #527) » Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:19 am

Post by shos »

Well whis.
Des didnot just say 2/4, he said 1 of 2 scumteams. In lylo, thats good, since any successful lynch leads to win(and he was right).

Ifi was scum with eagle id say theres a RB because that would give eagle credit..

And, lastly - in lyloyou never speedlynch.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (isolation #528) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:42 am

Post by shos »

The reason is that once a lynch is reached it cannot be undone. Its similar to hammmer and unvote in another post.

Anyway. Your hammer had comfortable arguments against. My idea was that, if i work and work AGAINST eagle, then it would distanve me from nacho

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (isolation #529) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:18 am

Post by shos »

lol fitz, yes. I was humping the keyboard just to get to a 1v1. read the scum QT - the plan was that nacho busses me like hell.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3601 (isolation #530) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:18 am

Post by shos »

well, of course, if I didn't die, then a townie would die, so why not.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3603 (isolation #531) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 am

Post by shos »

well I *did* maintain that one of scum is both a RB and something else, you know O_o; it's not THAT far fetchd.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (isolation #532) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 am

Post by shos »

well the Encryptor can be parted with any role since it's passive..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3609 (isolation #533) » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:41 am

Post by shos »

don't take selfflak for it whiskers. shit happens to the best.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”