Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:53 am

Post by Windblown »

In post 15, Marquis wrote:you had a perfect opportunity to omgus and you didn't take it

I feel rejected.
I could, but I couldn't resist making a terrible joke out of his initials.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:29 am

Post by Windblown »

What even is robotic about Grim's posts TSO?

I do find them perhaps looking too much into pie's random list but I don't really feel it's scum-motivated considering all the talk before Grim bringing up the list seriously was about a past game.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Windblown »

Why is it between me and Grim?
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Windblown »

The only votes on me previous to Kitty's were made in RVS. It's a fair point that I haven't posted much here in terms of content but neither have a few others (Marquis, Garmr, Telo) and they seem fairly confident that the lynch option is between me/Kitty/TSO/Grim - which I disagree with, I'm sure plenty of us are active enough to get 7 votes on anyone, even some people who don't have votes on them at the moment. Note that I'm not saying we should necessarily look at someone outside of us four, but that we can do it.

Telo's vote on Generic is strange - you say you want reads formed quicker, and you vote Generic because you don't have a read on him, but does that mean you have a read on everyone else even though you haven't mentioned them? Not even sure what the reasoning bit of that post is directed towards.

To her credit Generic seemed to overreact to 1/7 of a lynch going his way, I thought just the first sentence of his #101 was an adequate response considering the vote didn't have much basis to start with but then it looks like he tries to discredit Telo's vote because she hasn't contributed much, which seems to be freaking out a little unnecessarily.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Windblown »

Well I don't know what your usual behavior is, so I'm just going off a baseline of how people generally react to a single vote on them.

Your interpretation of her post is also valid, in that case, there's still the question of why she has your reads in question as opposed to others'.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Windblown »

In post 133, Amethyst Kitty wrote: What reaction are you talking about? I saw no over-reaction at all whatsoever coming from his slot
101 just struck me as a bit overreactive.
In post 137, pieguyn wrote:also, I find it weird how Windblown posts more content when people start voting him 0.0

for me it's weird how you bring up Marquis/Garmr/Telo and say they're doing the same thing you did. seems like possibly trying to redirect attention IMO...
Windblown wrote:Telo's vote on Generic is strange - you say you want reads formed quicker, and you vote Generic because you don't have a read on him, but does that mean you have a read on everyone else even though you haven't mentioned them? Not even sure what the reasoning bit of that post is directed towards.
this seems like redirection again, mb cause this was right after a defense.

what are your thoughts on AK?
Timing had something to do with it, as when I posted 99 I didn't have time to make a longer post and I knew I was going to come back in a couple of hours so I could actually reread the thread and then post something (because the first time I just got lost in the talk of previous games). I'm aware bringing up other names looks like redirection, but I didn't have anything of content to defend myself against AK's case of me not having content (cause it was true). I just brought up other names because she said it was between me and Grim, and I just had to point out that we don't need that limitation of lynch options.

re: the thing you quoted on me - I was going to post content that day anyways, the pressure just came first.

Not much, her vote and reasoning on me is misguided, but doesn't look scummy, although I don't know how she came up with her townreads in #104 (besides Generic).

Be back later today. Also hi TSO answer my question please thanks.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Windblown »

In post 149, Desperado wrote: @ Windblown: I'm struggling with this part...so Mara accuses you as scum and says you have no content. You knew this accusation was true. But rather than just combat it that way, you highlighted others who also haven't contributed any content. The "What about them?!?!" tell hasn't been very accurate with me, but what that exchange does show is that you are concerned with your own image above all else, and would grasp at anything that might help weaken the argument presented against you, even if your defense itself is weak.
That's
scummy.
It was more of a response to how she said "it's between you and Grim" so I just brought up how others had displayed similar play to me in their lack of content to illustrate that her statement was inaccurate. I couldn't really defend myself against a 'you have no content' statement in any case, however.

Generic, why are you looking to get 2 people out of that list (as in why that number specifically)?
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Windblown »

In post 162, BigTerp wrote:Sorry, busy weekend. Anyway, Windblown seems to be getting pretty defensive. I agree with others that there has been some redirection as well.
Okay, so it's not my imagination when I see some of your posts just going with the flow.
In post 137, pieguyn wrote:
In post 119, Windblown wrote:The only votes on me previous to Kitty's were made in RVS. It's a fair point that I haven't posted much here in terms of content but neither have a few others (Marquis, Garmr, Telo) and they seem fairly confident that the lynch option is between me/Kitty/TSO/Grim - which I disagree with, I'm sure plenty of us are active enough to get 7 votes on anyone, even some people who don't have votes on them at the moment. Note that I'm not saying we should necessarily look at someone outside of us four, but that we can do it.
for me it's weird how you bring up Marquis/Garmr/Telo and say they're doing the same thing you did. seems like possibly trying to redirect attention IMO...
Windblown wrote:Telo's vote on Generic is strange - you say you want reads formed quicker, and you vote Generic because you don't have a read on him, but does that mean you have a read on everyone else even though you haven't mentioned them? Not even sure what the reasoning bit of that post is directed towards.
this seems like redirection again, mb cause this was right after a defense.
Unlike what Pie did here in actually bringing up posts I've made that he could interpret as scummy you just make a statement agreeing with others without bringing up any of my posts for data (and I've made more since then). Terp's case just feels more artificial compared to what Grim or Desp made against me, for example.

Not to mention shouldn't it be completely natural to defend yourself? Maybe I'm not getting the right connotation from the word defensive so please tell me if that's the case.

There's some stuff too (#95, #100) that taken in isolation isn't bad by itself but the bigger picture just puts the image of someone trying to fit in.

#116 is just a rephrasing of Generic's #113 that asks about the reasoning against me and the way he phrased it as a statement "curious to know the reason..." just gives me a bad feeling of him wanting to discretely slip onto my wagon. (Also there's the fact that AK answered before him but that was two minutes so I won't hold it against him)

The rest of his posts aren't that bad, so that's why I don't have him scummier than Telo, who in the meantime, has posted:
In post 158, Telo wrote:ok fine, me and half the players in the game. What am I doing? I'm pushing you. Are you going to vote? Me or anyone?
(addressed towards Generic) She says she's pushing him, but a single vote on him with terrible reasoning isn't really legitimate, although it did elicit a response from him that was very townish, but I'm not crediting her for it. This in tandem with #132 is strange because she says her vote on Generic helps people get a read on Telo herself and her motives, but if you're looking for people with opinions on the game and Generic does have them, I can't see how people can get a good perception of what you want because those motives aren't town at all.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Telo

PS: I think I'm at L-3 rather than L-2.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Windblown »

In post 172, Amethyst Kitty wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Grimgroove

My partner just pointed something out that reminiscent of a game where he has played a game as scum and, Wind's post has gotten progressively townier. I don't think I'd mind keeping him around for a bit, if anything he is amusing
Why wouldn't you just post it here too so people can see your thought process?
In post 173, Telo wrote: I only have one vote.
I'll admit that the single was redundant, but out of all the things I mentioned in my post you choose to bring up that?

@Garmr: I bought Y. Come at me.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Post by Windblown »

Waiting to see AK's reason for choosing BigTerp (or for activating the ability now, she wasn't really in danger unless she really didn't want either Grim/Telo to be lynched?).
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:20 am

Post by Windblown »

Alright, AK's answer satisfies me.

VOTE: BigTerp
(this is L-1 btw)

I missed this the first time going through but Telo what's the reason for your vote?
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Windblown »

FWIW I saw the Grim-Garmr walls as Town v Town, I want to explain later cause I'll be busy today.

VOTE: Telo[/b]

back to where I was before the 1v1.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Windblown »

I'm good at using voting tags

VOTE: Telo
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:51 am

Post by Windblown »

Went to go justify my statement from yesterday, saw that Garmr claimed BG. Okay that works too. Grim’s #183 struck me as very town as he was easily able to prove his switch to the TSO vote from Slandaar and I didn’t think his skepticism about pie’s 3-scum “read” list was trying to contrive (mentioned this in one of my other posts).

On another note, I thought Desp isn’t contradicting himself between #256 and #414. He thinks Majiffy isn’t reading the thread and believes if Majiffy is scum he would’ve read the thread. The wording is ambiguous, but I’m not going to get caught up in it too much. I don’t think this is as Town-Town as Grim-Garmr as I am very uncertain what to make of Majiffy, Desp is pretty town though.

The way Marquis discredits all the votes on Majiffy makes it seem they could be aligned, especially given his lack of reasoning for discrediting. This isn’t really outside Marquis’ typical play though so I don’t think it’s very telling at the moment, when you also factor in his general inactivity and prod-dodging.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Windblown »

@AK What has TSO done to move him down there from null town the last time you spoke of him? Oh and I really only have Telo and Marquis* (to a lesser extent) as scum reads, many people here look town on paper, so I'll have to investigate deeper into these walls.

*Yes in my last post I said his latest actions aren't very telling, but there's also his attack on pie, which is pretty weak, and his lurking this game just doesn't feel town.

Slaan is innocent probably because he's dead. Unless the 'he' refers to another person?
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Post by Windblown »

In post 450, Telo wrote: VOTE: generic
Same reads as day 1
In post 245, Telo wrote:
Town:

Grim
reads town to me. When somebody says something off the wall about me and I'm looking around like - does no one else see this shit?- Are we playing the same game? That just strikes me as a very town reaction.

TSO

Generic
yes, I was pushing for some commitment, it seemed like a long time coming but once we got there it was worth it.

Null

Slandar
Marquis

Confused

I have no idea what to think of Desp... as I was doing my first read through I had him in the town pile but post and others have me wtf'ing.

Mafia

Gamr
Pie
I don't want my vote to get confused with an OMGUS vote. But it sticks out pretty blatantly in post when you say that you're voting me to sheep Generic when he isn't even voting me until . That's a blatantly opportunistic vote and it sets off warning bells.
That does not look like a scum read. Yes I see you also mentioned him in #331 but you didn't put down a clear read there, you gave two options of "Generic is mafia, or mafia is using his reads (to frame him??)" I don't follow this at all.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:42 am

Post by Windblown »

@Telo: Regarding the part of #331 you mentioned (yes I missed that, whoops) - you are right in that it is now consistent with your scumreads although I do think your turnaround on Generic is just based on the fact that he finds you scummy so that in itself is a pretty faulty read. On another note the bussing thing with Marquis/Generic is getting a little ahead of yourself considering neither of them have flipped.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Windblown »

I'll try to post more indepth later - now that we lynched the two I suspected most I really have little to examine (although I feel I should investigate into AK more, and Marquis' lurking here does not remind me of his town-lurking. This experience is from another forum though, and I don't really like resorting to meta when I don't have to). Peopl

What am I scumpainting and what's weird about the assumption? I read her posts when I made it and it seemed like she didn't give much of a reason, besides the whole 'I usually have a read on you and I don't this game' (I think that's how it went).

re: bussing, a bit confused what point you're trying to make here. I commented on the fact that she thought they were bussing by saying that I think stuff about bussing without any flip from either is just speculation.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:17 pm

Post by Windblown »

Hi, I'm here, last 24 hours have been pretty busy for me. I should be more active as classes are easing up right now. Going to post thoughts before I go to bed.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:27 pm

Post by Windblown »

In post 543, pieguyn wrote: you said the turnaround was based off Generic scumreading her, when she explained the real reason in

my point is, saying "getting ahead of yourself" implies her speculation is a bad thing. but weren't you speculating that the reason she scumread Generic was that Generic was scumreading her? since she explained her reason, you assuming that's what the real reason is is just that, speculation. you're accusing her for doing the same thing you did 0.0

basically, why isn't it "getting ahead of yourself" when you claim her scumread on Generic was based on Generic scumreading her?

also, how come you didn't comment on anything besides Telo in your last two posts on D2?
I honestly am not understanding that first main paragraph in #331 so not sure what Telo was getting at. I did look over her posts and it may be a mistake, I just found it hard to see where she was coming from.

Anyways, I didn't speculate, I interpreted, and if you claim my interpretation is wrong then it's just a misinterpretation, not speculating. I'm taking speculating to mean talking about things that have far too little evidence to conclude (eg, Generic-Marquis bussing when neither have flipped) and my interpretation of Telo's scumread on Generic was not speculation when I had evidence (albeit faulty). This is still faulty, but I'm not being a hypocrite at least.

I honestly did not purposely restrict my comments to Telo, her posts were just the only things that struck out to me.

In other news, still not liking the Majiffy wagon, although the whole point of him bringing up how Grim pointed out the wagon was L-1 doesn't make the question (whoever asked it) go away, because if TSO put the vote at L-1 and should have announced it, then AK should have done so too.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Post by Windblown »

Okay, most of the people here left exhibit a fair degree of towniness; my cases on people will be weaker than I'd like to, but I want to at least point in a different direction.

First off, Marquis' lurking is still not what I see out of his town-lurking play. Still don't want to pull the meta card here but that's all I have from a (near)content-less slot.

Regarding AK: just a few things odd, and a few things recycled from whomever pointed stuff out on them (Grim?). But yeah, #104 puts forth two unexplained town reads; #114's Grim town-explanation does not make as much sense than the first time I read through. Starts with a statement of how Grim's game can look town as either alignment, then says something about how his questions don't appear to 'mask his alignment' - not sure what this means, I presume the questions are so weird they have to come from town? It doesn't make sense to me.

#172 is some secretive statement about Grim's play; the challenge really seems out of context now that the posts around that time were gravitating towards two of her scumreads at that moment (not sure about this - hadn't given lists of scum reads at that point, just town reads.

Unsure how Majiffy and Telo had done things between the interval of 308 and 429 that made them townier than TSO, but I can just let AK answer this. #488 I don't really get - my fault for not questioning this before. Not sure what the point of the Majiffy question at #566 is there. seems like a way to get engaged in the discussion on the wagon before subtly slipping onto it. #397 still seems like they consider Jiffy as plausible town (not sure if townread here, or if null), and #428 is one head waiting for thoughts from the other head, which ultimately aren't seen here when the vote came.

All I really have is general uneasiness on the slot, but it's all I got.
VOTE: Amethyst Kitty
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #22) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:26 pm

Post by Windblown »

Are you saying you don't believe Garmr's claim, TSO? (I mean I guess it's fishy cause wouldn't mafia go for a claim like that?)

Anyways, massclaim might be good, waiting for TSO to decide.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:22 am

Post by Windblown »

I'm Paul Walker, town cop.

Except I can't get off a successful inspect for whatever reason cause all my actions result in me being lazy or getting distracted by Vin Diesel's sister, so I really have no idea what's up with my role. For the record I attempted to inspect TSO/AK /AK again.
Windblown
Windblown
Goon
Windblown
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Post by Windblown »

wow nice leaks

gg's though, always wanted to lynch Marquis from d1 except I decided I wanted to buy his alibi of playing Pokemon Y smh

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”