SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2470 (isolation #200) » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:41 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Btw Jal, you never did answer the question I asked of you of who/when you used your deed counter cards
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #201) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:59 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Hey meglomaniac, has that phone in your hand been shoved so far up your arse that you've turned to derp because the receiver has been shoved into your little monkey brain?

Guess what sunshine, Jal has 300+ posts in
this thread
. I'm not going to remember them all or recall exactly where she mention all her results and from memory I don't think she's even said WHO she's targeted. So before you try and turn my own argument back on me, how about you stfu and activate that one brain cell that is all you seem to have left. It's coming clear though that you don't want to.

Please point out, in all these posts after I asked the question #2391 and her #2472, where she clarified her deed-counting situation:

Spoiler: Post 1
In post 2397, Jal wrote:There is a glitch in the matrix.

Who here got a card at the *beginning* of D1?

On Safety's list it doesn't list.

Spoiler: Post 2
In post 2429, Jal wrote:Let me rephrase: Who received a card at the beginning of D2? Not during the night. At the beginning?

In post 2406, SafetyDance wrote:
So I'm definitively ruling out Jal-Dog as a scum team, so that's one combination less to work with.

If you're even thinking of me in a scum team, it can only be Xis as he declared to have an innocent on me. Why are you going on about scum teams involving me with other people? Looks like you're trying to be useful while actually doing crap all. In fact, it's more likely for us to be scum together because he didn't get hammered. That can easiy be one scum being bandwagoned and one scum off or on it himself.

Also I find people who 1v1 are townies.

NL is the only way we're going tonight.

Spoiler: Post 3
In post 2434, Jal wrote:How the hell do you not have those pms anymore?

Do you know which card you got D1 you think?

Spoiler: Post 4
In post 2446, Jal wrote:Cheery - track xis
jal - shoot nobody
xis - cop mhork
safety - watch jal, track jal
me - watch safety

I suggest for Xis to use your light green card on someone else so Cheery can track you going to multiple people. Use it on Safety.

Spoiler: Post 5
In post 2448, Jal wrote:Part of the point is to see if he dies.

Spoiler: Post 6
In post 2458, Jal wrote:Jake answers Mhork's question for me.

IN what you posted, you had me being watched bu Safety, Jake. You also have him tracking me.
Want to hear Safety's reply.

Spoiler: Post 7
In post 2460, Jal wrote:See, if you are actually a cop it doesn't *really* matter. If you get an innocent the rest are scum. If you get a scum and get a scum. We get scum either way. Scum get screwed either way.

So scum, you want to kill Xis because you're screwed if you don't!

Wifom wifom wifom wifom.

I don't even see a reference to a post anywhere either.

For someone (Jal)that wanted me to answer a question, which I did, why must I try to search again for it? Maybe from now on I'll just answer with "Read the thread" because most of your neanderthal questions Jake have been mentioned before anyway.

Btw. Mr. Myopic-Comprehension your question HERE to Jal has already been answered if you've bothered to read the thread and the days play. OMG, see how easy it is to flip it back! Since Jal didn't bother to reference either, I'm not going to because its seems you don't think its necessary before jumping to your confirmation-biased conclusions. GoGo Jake lets see you explain this one away to tiredness, I know its only you who has valid "excuses". :roll:

I can see why you're so secretive of your main account now.

In post 2476, Jake from State Farm wrote:

night 1 there was a SK kill (knife) and a mafia kill (shot) and each subsequent night there has been only a single shot kill. The only one with cards who can kill is Jal

1. why would mafia not try to take out Jal when he went unwatched night 2?
2. how does a vig card and a SK card = full blown vig? I never fully understood this part.

the more I read the more confused I get smh

Because if you are town you are a simpleton. You couldn't even grasp that Lurker had a fake claim Day One when you yourself had a Watcher card that wasn't 1) a utility or 2) one-shot and yet you still considered it suspicious and couldn't comprehend it up into this today. Despite all the talk and all the discussion, despite knowing that all those with Red cards can Neighbourise, all those with Utilities can Track, that all those with Light Greens can Count Deeds, that all those with Cheap Purples can Watch....you still think the Dark Blues are a Vig Card and a SK Card and are separate.

Your stupidity knows no bounds and is only dwarfed by your oversized ego.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #202) » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:05 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2475, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@SafetyDance
:
-To be clear, I regard it as possible, not definite, that only one of the neighbours is scum. This would explain certain things I find peculiar (such as being alive after claiming Cop), a plausible scenario being that scumteam knows town would draw misleading conclusions from the investigations. It is not my top scenario, but I would like to investigate further rather than lynching automatically in the case of getting a guilty tonight, lynching, getting an innocent tomorrow and then condemning the final uninvestigated.

WIFOM. How do you know you're not going to get killed any of those other nights? You're not even protected in Jal's night plan so how's that your main plan of action?

@SafetyDance
:
-You are certainly entitled to doubt the
honesty
of players in the game. It's when you cast aspersions upon unrelated subjects that I believe people find the posts grating.

BoP is on you here. Nothing posted is unrelated to the game.

@SafetyDance
:
-My full stated mechanism for Mehdi forgetting he had his card is at the bottom of this post, not your quote. As stated, I have no desire to concoct other scenarios, since I am not Mehdi and it would be speculation on my part at best. You still have yet to answer my own hypothetical regarding motive. I would ask that you do so because I don't believe there's a case where either Mehdi or myself could profit from such an action as any alignment, indicating that the slip was accidental.

So a scenario in which you say you nearly missed a pm, one that conveniently we can not ever verify, is the sole reason Mehdi fucked up and we should just take that as a reason to trust you? Too big a leap of faith, sorry.

@SafetyDance
:
-Intense bussing can and does happen on this site. See this game where scum was double-bussed and then self-hammered on D2.

Ignoring that the question was for Jake and your attempt to white-knight him, I asked for examples on the first wagons that form (preferably that get to L-1) and happen to be on scum that are double-bussed. Not a D2 self-wagon move which is clearly a planned tactic. Obviously not ruling out that all who are on it are scum but it just seems weird, especially with Jake's reluctance to get on it (preferring SC/CD). His derping since doesn't really make me think otherwise.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:47 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Spoiler: 1
In post 2481, Jake from State Farm wrote:I just had a huge wall post I was about to post and my power went out. I'll try to repost it later but I'm pretty sure xis/safety is scum. I re-read the entire thread and xis's reactions to lurker and avoidance of his wagon after the slip is glaring. There's also a coaching moment I didn't originally catch.

Safety also commits 2 classic scum moves during the game. He's suspicious if Xis almost all game and never once votes him also when I call out safety's activity he immediately deflects attention to Xis and his activity.

vote: xis

P.edit - ill read those posts by safety in a minute. No more cold feet, my vote is firm.

The paranoia safety is trying to create by making us think there's a manipulative role when there is no evidence is also a scum tactic. There's an easy explanation to why his result on mehndi is what it is. He got a result and he lied to lynch mehndi.

Wow, it's amazing how you suddenly get the energy to post and read back when you've got the scum team made up. Most of us actually try to do it the other way round though, scum reads -> scum team. But keep trying to paint your own story.

So you've now admitted to being in the game and reading and then reading back but you have NO CLUE as to why I was not voting Xis? Rather short-sighted of you. WHAT THE FUCK WAS HAPPENING DAY TWO AND THREE THAT I WAS INVOLVED IN? Hey, just where was my vote and suspicion until the MM lynch? Think, going on, I dare you. Go back if you're all up-to-date, I'm sure you'll know.

No evidence? I have my own tracking on Mehdi that he didn't go anywhere when he said he didn't as evidence. There's the evidence of all three tracker/watchers not seeing crap, the cop not having a guilty report. Clearly there is something wrong there. And yes, I brought it up, and reminded
you
but it is actual PR. If you thought it was a scum tactic, which on day two within the first few posts I posted, then you should have tried to lynch me then. Or bring it up early today. But now? Rofl, you're fitting square pegs into a round hole.

There's an easy explanation to why your result on Xis is what it is. You got a result and lied to try and lynch Xis.

Spoiler: 2
In post 2483, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2480, SafetyDance wrote:specially with Jake's reluctance to get on it (preferring SC/CD)

this is a blatant mis-rep. i wasn't reluctant to get on the wagon at all.

Look at the crow calling the raven black. You've mis-repped just about everything today in your 180s.

In post 183, Jake from State Farm wrote:Just iso'd both, lurker or Lord, lurker is the scummier of the 2, plus lurker did something that's kind of a pet peeve of mine.

That said I still need to re-read everything.

In post 185, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'd join lurker over lord's if that's what you are asking

Sorry, it was out of lurker/mhork, still not a mis-rep. Posts afterwards then read like a defence of Lurker. Wow, yeah, totally clearing any scummy reads of you there. :roll:

Spoiler: 3
In post 2485, Jake from State Farm wrote:So for the record safety thinks I'm scum cause

1. I wasn't on the early lurker wagon (wifom)
2. My derpiness (adhom)
3. My result of nobody visiting him is evidence xis is lying but somehow that's wifom.

If we have conflicting reports and I know I'm town, that's not wifom.

Notice he was questioning xis earlier in the day but he still wants no part in his lynch. He's still suspicious of xis but would rather vote me for terrible reasons.

This is all your bullet points btw, anyone else reading would come to different conclusions. You're just baiting really though.

1. Who's been wifoming all day since calling out XIS in a 1v1?
2. What else I am supposed to blatantly stupid play that chooses to cheery pick what he reads, what he reacts on and refuses to grasp simple concepts and claims throughout the game, regardless of how simply they've been laid out?
3. No, its evidence that one of you is lying. Since you'r 1v1 wifom is all you're doing whilst Xis is trying to ignore it altogether.

I have no idea what the others are doing but if I'm going to consider it, guess what? That means I have to look at you too! It's
MYLO
, I can't just gut-lynch Xis based on former day opinions.

So your problem is that someone is actually trying to consider you as scum and has the backbone to actually consider it. Why are you so worried?

Spoiler: 4
In post 2490, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2487, Jal wrote:The question is: Would Lurker immediately turn on a scum buddy like that or would a scum buddy react that way?

seriously?

1. that was rvs so most people will disregard it

In post 5, Lurker wrote:First vote

Vote: Jake From State Farm

In post 2490, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2487, Jal wrote:The question is: Would Lurker immediately turn on a scum buddy like that or would a scum buddy react that way?

seriously?

1. that was rvs so most people will disregard it
2. have you ever heard of distancing?

also there was an interesting point brought up by guile before he died. Guile said if scum wanted to frame xis, the smart thing to do would be kill cheery. This was on a night when cheery wasn't going to be watched. Guile ended up being killed that night. Why not attack cheery?

nobody has ever provided an explanation to my question that I felt makes sense about why not kill Jal or myself the previous night when both were not watched.

the only way these kills make sense is if mafia is just plain dumb or they were trying to keep all the PRs alive. Now why would you try to keep all the PRs alive?

the only thing I can come up with is there is scum within the PRs and the ONLY one really making a big stink about there being a manipulator role is Safety yet Safety can't give a reasonable explanation as to why would scum leave all the PRs alive IF they had a manipulative role. If scum had a manipulative role they could easily pick off the PRs. That is what scum does when scum knows their is a doc and a cop. They RB one and kill the other. Having a manipulative role and leaving every PR alive means scum is in the PRs.

There is no way in hell that Xis got a cop result on safety unless I was blocked (which I wasn't) or he was redirected to someone else (which would implicate Safety being scum considering scum knew he was investigating safety)

based on ALL of that, Xis is scum because I do not believe there is a manipulator role. Xis lied about his result on Safety in an attempt to clear his buddy.

there it is in a nice little box with a cute bow. I won't get cold feet again, Xis is the appropriate lynch and in the off chance he flips town (99% doubt) shoot me.

or lynch me and shoot Xis

either way we aren't NL anymore.

WHY? You're getting more delusional now. There's plenty of reason including so they can WIFOM like you're doing now, so that they can say "oh why did we pick off xxx", unless Town-Jake has access right now to their QT there's no reasonable way you can KNOW the exact reason why scum does what they do. You can guess, you can hypothsise but know? No, you can't do that. As for why didn't they kill XXX, why didn't they kill YYY, you can say that about anyone not watched. You're not going to get anywhere.

There's no way in hell I was blocked night 2 and didn't get a clear result on Mehdi not going anywhere.

It's nice you think everything ties together. It just backs up my claim you are being stupid as town with BS reasoning, mis-reps, tunnelling and generally boisterous. Or you're scum.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:49 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2482, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2408, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
~Please keep insults out of the game~

Safety just insulted me. I demand a mod kill or force replace.

Ha, you'd have to be taken down too. You've done nothing but badger and bully people all game, tunnel them hard and challenge, antagonise and more than likely trolling, alignment pending. You'd like a modkill wouldn't you? Cheap way to get your wincon though. And hey, even replaced out, its still you throwing your weight around daring anyone to have a contrary opinion to you or suspect you. Wonderful logic.

For someone who tries to be so infallible you're remarkably sensitive for whatever reasons. Personally, I have no problems with you, once this game finishes I'm more than capable of moving on, no voodoo dolls or anything. It's the internet ffs. :roll:
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2495 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:53 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2486, Jal wrote:First off, I was being sarcastic about how Ialready posted. Anyway, I checked out Jake N1. For some reason I wanted to post Cheery, but no it was Jake.

I'll explain card day stuff later.

Safety, point is, Xis says I'm town. Unless I am a god father (I'm not) or Xis sanity is off (which from your point of view it shouldn't be) then I would have to be scum with Xis.

Thanks Jal, so appreciated. That's several times now you've done that. We're nearing deadline, don't you think you could kinda contribute instead of" doing it later". Later wont really help.

Why should I not consider you and Xis in a scum-team? What exactly rules this out? If you're both scum then its all about whatever strategy you're trying to run. If Xis is genuine but his sanity is off so he's getting innos on anyone, that doesn't clear you and I know I'm town so doesn't matter his result on me. Can still open the possibility of you and someone else.

In post 2491, Lord Mhork wrote:Jal is obv town. Are we really questioning this?

I'm still behind a xis lynch.
VOTE: xisquelomeir
Way too spine, jake! (b")b

I'm also still LA. :/

Horrible post. Wtf? Definitely questioning you're ability to play which has been awol since day 2. Will you try and explain that? Why are you ignoring the possibility of Jake as scum? What are you ignoring the case for a NL (granted most are)?

And why are you and CD sheeping each other in actions. It's. So. Frustrating. Stop being clones of one another. Both stop lurking both try and be proactive. Please.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (isolation #206) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:57 am

Post by SafetyDance »

This is the information we have from all the claims, to the best of my knowledge:

Spoiler:
Night One
~ Killed: UberNinja, BabySpice
NameRoleVisitedResult
SafetyDanceWatcherJalCD visited
SafetyDanceTrackerMehdi2277D.S.A
CheeryDogDeed CounterJal>=2
CheeryDogTrackerUND.S.A
JakeWatcherJalCD visited
XisiqomelirCopBabySpiceInno
Mehdi22771-shot DocTehBrawlGuy???
Mehdi227750% Self-WatcherSelfD.S.A
JalDeed Counter???>=2
UberNinjaVigilanteNo one
BabySpiceVigilanteNo one
MonkeyMan576Serial-KillerUN/BSDead!
Cheery, Mhork, GuilleNeighborhoodTalked in QT

Didn't do anything: TehBrawlGuy

Night Two
~ Killed: TehBrawlGuy
NameRoleVisitedResult
SafetyDanceWatcherCheeryDogD.S.A
SafetyDanceTrackerMehdi2277D.S.A
CheeryDogDeed CounterNo one
CheeryDogTrackerLord MhorkD.S.A
JakeWatcherSafetyD.S.A
XisiqomelirCopJalInno
Mehdi227750% Self-WatcherSelfD.S.A
JalVigilanteNo one
JalDeed Counter???>=2
TehBrawlGuyVigilanteNo one
Cheery, Mhork, GuilleNeighborhoodTalked in QT

Night Three
~ Killed: Guille
NameRoleVisitedResult
SafetyDanceWatcherJalD.S.A
SafetyDanceTrackerCheeryD.S.A
CheeryDogDeed CounterNo one
CheeryDogTrackerJakeD.S.A
JakeWatcherSafetyD.S.A
XisiqomelirCopSafetyInno
XisiqomelirDeed CounterLord Mhork>=2
JalVigilanteGuille
JalDeed Counter???>=2
Cheery, Mhork, guilleNeighborhoodTalked in QT

Spoiler: shorthand notes on Lurker's posting and interactions
#0 rvs Jake
#1 vote robert/sd
#2 still rob
#3 argument Jal
#4 disc Jal
#5 disc Jal
#6 unvote rob/sd
#7 jal, mog/tbg, xis, mhork
#8 disc mog/tbg
#9 disc mog/tbg
#10 against mhork, vote mhork
#11mog/tbg, mehdi comment
#12 mog/tbg affirming meta
#13 arg mhork
#14 null
#15 claim vt, rail card
#16 disc mehdi, claimed EC card
#17 disc mog/tbg, claimed on shot
#18 claim one shot watcher
#19 disc mehdi cc cards
#20 mentions SC/CD
#21 mhork watcher disc
#22 disc numbersQ, about SC/CD
#23 conf sc/cd
#24 disc mhork, backs robert
#25 disc mhork
#26 dupe
#27 disc jal abt watcher
#28 disc jal odv cards are pr
#29 disc jal game spec
#30 game spec
#31 game comment
#32 disc TBG
#33 disc UN SCUM SLIP big wall
#34 disc Jake backs down
#35 admits slip
#36 admits slip
#37 votes himself
#38 disc jal, tort?
#39 arg jal wifom
#40 chance cad
#41 anti-jal
#42 anti jal
#43 votes jal
#44 disc tbg
#45 disc mehdi
#46 himself
#47 himself
#48 disc morhk/jake ~ NS
#49 anti jake
#50 anti jake
#51 anti jake/pro un/tbg
#52 disc jake
#53 disc jake
#54 disc jake
#55 disc UN, about jal

And If I am force-replaced I hope whoever's town pulls their fingers out their arse and doesn't let scum get away with this.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #207) » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:28 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2501, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 2264, Cheery Dog wrote:I can confirm no killing actions from Jake.
(and also to make him happy I guess -
I didn't see anything
from tracking him)

Found it finally.

So you saw me go nowhere but mod confirmed in thread that a tracker following a watcher would result in "no result"

In post 2443, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 2426, Jake from State Farm wrote:
mod I think you missed my previous question. If a tracker tracks a watcher will he get a result or will he not see anything?

~A "No result" type message~

You got some explaining to do son...

I...don't even...

In post 2516, Jake from State Farm wrote:my role PM says nothing about requiring a monopoly and I DID action with my cards but what you don't comprehend is that mod has essentially confirmed that since my only ability is a watcher it's impossible for you to get anything other than a "NO RESULT" so you getting a result on me is a lie.

sorry cheery you lose - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Nope I can't comprehend this whole argument and I'm not voting CD because you've picked another person to try and piñata. Do you find this 'style' an effective scum-hunting technique?

V/LA next 48 hours because of unknown access.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (isolation #208) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:11 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2548, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 2542, Cheery Dog wrote:
@mod, are mafia able to kill and use deed actions in the same night?

~Sort of. One person can't kill and use deed actions in the same night, but as a team, they can.~
~Note: By "as a team" I mean 1 person may kill, the other uses THEIR OWN cards. Mafia (or anyone for that matter) cannot trade cards to other people~

This is valuable information. It's very useful.

I only ask, why are you telling us so much valuable information?

Five other people make a combined total of 1 post and I'm getting prodded barely 9 hours after I've come out of a V/LA. :roll:
~I forgot you were V/LA :oops: Removing star due to V/LA~

3 days to deadline people.

I'm willing to consider the NL but its been pushed by someone I view as scummy, still not sure is in a 1v1 and another person who's clammed up today tighter than the most chaste nun.
I'd
like to see more activity from these people.

Mhork just keeps looking like default scum tbf. Would like a translation of his second-last post.
Last edited by Guy_Named_Riggs on Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #209) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:12 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2539, Jake from State Farm wrote:So I think xis is scum
Later say I don't think you can be scum with xis cause of xis's earlier vote on your slot
I later think safety is scum
I get the mod to answer my question but don't process the ramifications of his response at that time
And now when I finally do your only defense is I must be lying?

If my plan was to set you/xis up I would never have had to re-evaluate my reads. It's a valiant effort but give it up.

Oh wait - safety isn't thinking clearly and refuses to examine the evidence.

Fuck if safety is town he's being dense and IMO game throwing.

He mentioned he didn't see anything, in the very post you posted. You're a watcher, your action doesn't count as a visit so how can he track you going anywhere if you haven't visited anywhere? You're putting too much stock into the 'NR' when GNR was purposely vague and didn't want to clarify specifically, especially since he's been prepared to answer a lot of questions.

You fail to realise or remember this in your discussion:

In post 1740, Jal wrote:Okay. Going to out.

I got the boardwalk card at the beginning of the day, meaning Brawl had it. My power got upgraded to "Vigilante" power role instead of being just a Vanilla Townie with cards (I assume).

Scum have their own factional kill.

Is Jal scum too, because that's what CD is mentioning with the monopolised thing. Is she scum too now?

Not to mention this,

Spoiler:
In post 2506, Jake from State Farm wrote:All my results except night 1 were that I didn't observe anything (replacing the actual word)

You know the actual wording?

In post 2516, Jake from State Farm wrote:my role PM says nothing about requiring a monopoly and I DID action with my cards but what you don't comprehend is that mod has essentially confirmed that since my only ability is a watcher it's impossible for you to get anything other than a "NO RESULT" so you getting a result on me is a lie.

sorry cheery you lose - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Your role PM
says
?

In post 2430, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don't have those pm's anymore but I don't think I got a card day 2

Inconsistency.

So how is it such a clear-cut case? If it was you'd have two others convinced, I'm yet to see anyone agreeing with you with this.

As for your grand-thumping and bravado, do you really think its an effective way to convince people you're right? I love it how, with at least two other townies (because i don't know your alignment) you try and put the onus on me. Or is it you don't care about the other players unless you're calling them scum?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2562 (isolation #210) » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:27 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

See, I can actually do that because I have them ALL. You used deleted pms as an excuse now you're cherry picking which ones you haven't deleted. That does looks suspicious. Why can't you see that?

Night 1 ~ Success and A.
Night 2 ~ A & A
Night 3 ~ A & A

All this you should know from the table post.

Mhork as scum can work if people can't use deeds + kill. He has jack schitt. Would make him most likely paired with CD, after that result on him n2 ~ which was against the plan btw. Still, Xis doesn't think they're of the same alignment based on neighbor QT.

Oh, and I think he (GNR) mod-confirmed scum have a factional kill there, so that's good. Happy about Jal now (expect for the lack of play).
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #211) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:23 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Do other players think Xis' reads have been dynamic this game?

Prodding Jal
for explanations of day play please. Don't care if Wall-e.

We've got some interaction now to form reads tomorrow, would prefer more but when someone acts like an angry bear, no wonder others are afraid to post.

Will follow Jal and N/L before end of day.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #212) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:41 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

The SK received the Vigilante card that day Jake, it was never a "SK card". The only way you would know that is if you have different information to us?

No ones a computer, they're not going to say the same things over and over again, especially when they're trying to be vague on purpose. If you're arguing semantics over one word then this day really needs to end.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (isolation #213) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2491, Lord Mhork wrote:Jal is obv town. Are we really questioning this?

I'm still behind a xis lynch.
VOTE: xisquelomeir
Way too spine, jake! (b")b

I'm also still LA. :/

Still haven't explained this, LM. You can also explain why your reads and why you've been following Jake most of the day.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #214) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Well I see a cloud, someone else sees a dog and another sees a message from a god.

Believe what you want.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2581 (isolation #215) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

Except when I got the didn't see anything message he couldn't have done anything because I wasn't blocked.

Which is the same message, I and others, have been claiming received.

So you have no logical basis either
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #216) » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #217) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:45 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Jake you being deliberately dense again and I don't understand WHY, when this was all up for discussion Day 2, in the eve of night Day 4 that it's being recycled again. Is it that only now you are only just getting things?

Lurker lied about one thing with his claims.
Did he lie about having the B+O Railroad? No
Did he lie about having the Electric Company? No
Did he lie about the power on the card? Yes

His slip was caught, he was lynched correctly for it, and further proof came out Day 2. There's no stack of cards falling over that we have ti disregard everything just because of one thing.

As far as we know, Monkey didn't lie about anything relating to his cards. That is your own hypothesis with no claim in facts.

This is mod-confirmed as true:

In post 1118, MonkeyMan576 wrote:I just got a pm from the mod saying I got a third card during the night he forgot about.

AI/MM discussing their cards

In post 505, Agent_Ireland wrote:

Yes, I have two cards and both said for now.

In post 1375, MonkeyMan576 wrote:

I got boardwalk, it gives me the vigilante power to kill one player each night. I just got this today so I haven't used it yet.

What I get out of this, is that the SK killed night 1 independent of any cards. But you may read the tea leaves different.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2598 (isolation #218) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:48 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2593, Jake from State Farm wrote:I'm not trying to force anything, I guess you can have whatever opinion you want.

No I don't think brawl had the card, I think monkey had it the entire time.

So you're calling Jal a liar and scum now? Do you believe her "power"/"monopoly" upgrade claim?

If TBG didn't have it then the only way she could have got it was Night 2 and not Day 3. In fact that doesn't even make sense, she already got a card during the night, the railroad.

There's been no precedent of anyone getting double cards after a re-distribution.

There is no basis for this theory.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (isolation #219) » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2600, Jake from State Farm wrote:

4. Why would lurker tell the truth about EVERYTHING else but lie about what his actual ability was? If his card said tracker, why would he lie and say watcher? 1 shot tracker would also create the same concern and people would back off.

NL is the best scenario . Jal needs to NK.

everyone who has a deed counter card needs to use one. I have no idea who you guys should track or who you should watch. I have no idea who I am going to watch but I do know I am not telling anyone who I will watch. It will probably be one of Jal or you but I could change during night phase.

Lurker - the WHY question is only something he can answer, it's pointless trying to get into his head, we don't know. The 1-shot part may be to get town to think he's used it up? Whatever, all I know is what he claimed beforehand and what I see on the card I got in my pm's.

Why does Jal need to NK? I thought the whole point is so she DOESN'T and we move into lylo? She has a 50% chance of missing!

Does going anarchy style on night action inhibit town? Won't that just mean more wifom day 5 and more mayhem if there is a re-directioner?

Can we get an actual vote count with NLing in it?
Jal and Jake is two I think, Xis can't vote so even if I join it right now, one of LM and CD would have to hammer it.

I agree about your suspicion of Jal and no one else being trustworthy. Nothing is sure of until flips. Right now the only team that would work with Jal would be with Xis.

Xis has 5 posts in the last 10 days, he's nearly as bad Jal. Stand by everything I said day 2-3 there.

The only problem I see with this NL thing is IF Jal and Xis are a team. If they are and Jal has cards that can kill then they can both kill tomorrow night and game is over. Xis is fake cop or scum-cop, makes a bs claim of visiting dead n1, clears partner n2 and me n3 because wifom/confusion. For someone so eager for knowledge of cards, Jal has tended not to reveal hers and giving limited info today despite all her questions. Xis has been coasting through the game the whole time (cc CD, LM). Both are the main pushers of the NL. So possible I guess, but nothing more than a theory.

Consider this an ITYS if the game is over before the day tomorrow :D
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #220) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:16 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Yeah I know, it just would speed it along, no matter, when half your list and the mod are afk it wont make that much difference.

Vote: No Lynch
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2614 (isolation #221) » Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2613, Jal wrote:Yeah, I'm not using any ability tonight. Herp derp a town just happens to get tracked to a kill herp derp.

Xis needs to be tracked and Xis needs to use their deed counter on someone separate. Someone like Jake or Cheery who probably wouldn't be scum with him and have abilities that may be affected if the yellows are something different than a cop ability.

Safety, I shared my cards. I was tracking the purple card through people.

I'm seeing Mhork scum in every scenario here.

I love how you sum up everything from #2397 onwards there.

*sigh*
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (isolation #222) » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:47 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Well. Shit. I well and truly fucked thing up.

I didn't do my night actions last night. I just forgot about them, playing too many games I think. I know its not an acceptable answer at lylo and I'm sorry, even if this can't be seen as sincere until its too late, so sorry again. I did consider just gambitting and going with gut to force a lynch but if that didn't go through then I'm just even a bigger chance of getting blacklisted after the game once its found I was lying.

I'm not going to defend myself against any lynch against me now, it's warranted because it totally stuffs up Night-Action Analysis and lets face it why wouldn't 2 of you take the opportunity. Just hope the town on it at least votes for Day 2-4 reasons as well.

Jal was killed because she was almost conf-town and narrowing the pool with one of the rest of us would be seen as too much of a risk of follow the leader.

Mhork I think is the most scummy. He seemed all pro-town Day One with his votes and reasons for being on Lurker but that's where his vote had stayed for the rest of the day. Also his play since has been less than helpful and tonally, doesn't feel as if he's town. This post doesn't seem like it was from a town player either. Any scenario I feel like trying to work out, most lead to him, they have since yesterday.

It would mean Xis is telling the truth, which I find disappointing because of my read of him most of the game, so that leaves Jake and Cheery.

And Cheery posted this. So PoE says it must be him.

If Mhork is town, that would mean the team would be either Xis/Jake, which after day 4 and the 1v1/not 1v1 thing doesn't seem possible, or Jake/Cheery and they had that flare up Day 4...so unsure, it makes my head hurt.

Paranoia says there's still the possibility of an re-direction role, after all, Jal's been watcher-bait most of the game.

@Mod, was Jal's role flip (VT) correct or did she not become a Vig like she described in this post?

Oh cards, I got Tennessee Avenue (Orange) and Short Line Railroad.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (isolation #223) » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:35 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Oh wow, fantastic responses.

I didn't really expect apathy but I suppose its de rigour for this game.

Jal being lynch does help a bit actually.

Night One killer is now reduced to out of Jake, Xis and Mhork since I've got a confirmed action on CD going to Jal so even if he went to UN like he claimed it can't have been as the kill because mod said you can't use cards and send in a night kill.

Not that it means he's not other-scum.

Looking at end of Day 2/ Day 3 explanation next and why CD differed on plan and what that would have changed.

Actually, I'm curious Xis, why would you randomise cop investigation? Deed-counter I can understand but investigation someone, the night of lylo, and you leave that up to chance?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #224) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:58 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Mhork, mhork, mhork. I think this has already been posted but look again:

Spoiler:
In post 434, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
COMING SOON TO A MINI-THEME THREAD NEAR YOU!!!!!

Monopoly Mafia - Where the Power is in the Property

This is going to be a 13-player game, so grab a spot as soon as you can
All 28 deeds will be randomized amongst all the players (Yes, that does mean some will have more than others)
Alignment is determined before deed randomization
Deeds determine your role
Due to the nature of this game, this game can be very swingy and some elements may be considered bastard to some

I will accept up to 6 pre-in slots. 3 are currently filled.

PM me to join in the fun

Which explains perfectly well how AI/MM received a vig card despite being SK.

If that's really your last straw...

In post 2641, Lord Mhork wrote:Wow, Cheery. Way to confirm yourself. The team is totally Cheery/xis now. Lemme ask you, cheery, first of all what do you make of the fact that I got the Vig shot? Second, how can you possibly believe that I'm scum over xis, who is BSing and bending over backwards trying to look obv town. He had a guilty on me, supposedly. A guilty. Yet instead he chose to wait of the town to say something about it. Explain that. How does that look town?

Inb4 stupid townie quickhammer.

Have you seen this?

In post 2624, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 2619, Xisiqomelir wrote:Determined both the investigation and card-counting targets by randomizing (out of 3 for investigation and out of 5 for card-counting).

Copping Lord Mhork: G

Card-counted Jal: Jal had at least 2 cards

Will vote Mhork if watching/tracking results reveal no interference.

As someone who tracked you last night, why don't I see either of those actions? (or any action whatsoever)

Deed counter has been confirmed to count as a visit (at least to watches) who saw mine in action night 1, I don't see trackers not being the same.

Speaking of the deed counter I used mine last night as I said I would, @Jake, did you self watch pick it up?
Also with that, I'm confused why my night 1 use described the answer as well as the "confirmed" I got today to tell me more than two cards were processed.

@Xis, how much detail have your results gone into when you have got your results I didn't see you getting.

So CD claiming Xis wrong would mean he's on your side. Confusing since he's voting you right?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2648 (isolation #225) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:00 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2637, Xisiqomelir wrote:
@SafetyDance
:

In post 2636, SafetyDance wrote:Oh wow, fantastic responses.

I didn't really expect apathy but I suppose its de rigour for this game.

Knock it off, please. Your nonsensical stance of being some sort of fount of content in contrast to everyone else was tiresome in the past few days, but with you performing a gamethrowingly-bad total nonaction last night and having the tied lowest postcount today it's just brazen hypocrisy.

Not game-related:
It's "
de rigueur
"

In post 2636, SafetyDance wrote:Actually, I'm curious Xis, why would you randomise cop investigation? Deed-counter I can understand but investigation someone, the night of lylo, and you leave that up to chance?

I telegraphed this in the neighbourhood, hoping that either Cheery or (more likely) Mhork would be discombobulated if scum interference relied on shifting targets. Either of them can confirm this.

If I'd guiltied either Jake or Cheery I'd of course be pushing them, but if I'd inno'd either I'd probably have gone for Mhork today as well.

Firstly, its an expression of surprise that the only one to mention it was you. And you didn't seem to care one way or the other. So yes, I am a bit surprised. Jake for instance, has every reason to be as angry at me for no NA as he does at Jal's lack of play yesterday. The rest of the comment is because yeah, the last two days its seemed like very few has given a fuck, yesterday was like trying to get blood out of a stone. I guess now I can include myself in that overnight but doesn't change the facts of other things though.

The only nonsensical person here is you. For instance for someone so devoid in activity and content, you've been remarkably busy very only on today. That's quite an intriguing inconsistency. So I'd check any glasshouses you're currently sitting in before trying to throw any rocks.

I still have to get around your play and playing style. I don't think its very helpful to town, I don't think in general you've been pro-town at all, the way you've explained things don't make me feel any better about your slot. So I've got to try and figure this out if I choose to proceed with lynching Mhork. Do I just ignore this nagging voice.

You're meant to be a cop, you're not meant to investigate based on a dice role or a coin flip. Mentioning it in the QT doesn't mean anything and that's not a reason why you'd forego any reads you've meant to have built up over four days play. Unless you don't have any.
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (isolation #226) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:05 am

Post by SafetyDance »

In post 2638, Jake from State Farm wrote:

I want mhork lynched and I don't even care what his alignment is. If he is town he is yet another example of the kind of player making mafiascum a difficult place to play.

In post 2644, Jake from State Farm wrote:

I'm probably gonna vote xis so if you get hammered its gonna be from safety

What?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #227) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:23 am

Post by SafetyDance »

So you don't think that that would be something you might preface your statement with beforehand?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (isolation #228) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 am

Post by SafetyDance »

And you made your thoughts known then too about policy lynching at lylo too?

You also didn't bother to say
why
you're going to vote Xis. At lylo, I'd think that's an important thing to do. But hey, I'm just a young girl with no experience in
war
lylo...
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #229) » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:00 am

Post by SafetyDance »

You did a lot of things yesterday, you voted CD and I too. Those reasons yesterday may be redundant today and if there were valid yesterday then why the need to NL?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (isolation #230) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:44 am

Post by SafetyDance »

Well fuck. A calamity of errors. Maybe I should have focused on the bastard part more than the swingy. I just took it to mean it could swing to any faction depending on cards.

Should have stared at the Night Action table more, but meh, scum hid behind a game mechanic and this is my first GNR game. Sorry Mehdi. :/

That lylo bus took balls, well done, actually all the early day 1 bussing was well orchestrated. I was wondering whether I should have just quick-lynched Mhork, I like to think I would have chosen him as I originally stated at the start of the day but making the decision was very much a heart/head decision.

I hope you got some enjoyment out of it all GNR :P

Did scum indeed have daytalk?
SafetyDance
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
SafetyDance
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (isolation #231) » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:53 am

Post by SafetyDance »

I think I would have fucked up a 3 man lylo against Jake though anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”