Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1715 (isolation #200) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Tierce »

Ugh. Tomorrow.

Xalxe, why have you not followed up on my reply/comment/post thingy to you?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1723 (isolation #201) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:41 pm

Post by Tierce »

I am terrible at this. Still not going to be todayish.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1725 (isolation #202) » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Post by Tierce »

And yet, you have not addressed my previous post. Yeah, you're sure paying attention to the person you're scumreading.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1729 (isolation #203) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:36 am

Post by Tierce »

Newbie 1289.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1731 (isolation #204) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Tierce »

My point is that I misread you there, so I don't know where this assessment that I can read you comes from.

Either way, off to bed.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1733 (isolation #205) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:45 am

Post by Tierce »

Then why do you keep harping on my play? Have you even thought to look at my overall activity these days?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1735 (isolation #206) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:00 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1724, Xalxe wrote:
In post 1723, Tierce wrote:I am terrible at this. Still not going to be todayish.

:roll:
Yes Xalxe this smells of understanding, sunshine, roses and cupcakes. Not at all an attempt to keep calling my lurking while ignoring the fact that I'm known to be a coward as scum, yet was posting here in a state of sleep deprivation that would throw all calculations out the window thanks to my mental vulnerability.

If you're Town, wake the fuck up. There is no way I'd have posted so much while in transit as scum, I had the perfect excuse to lurk. "Self-meta!" whinging be damned, Tierce-scum wouldn't have been able to keep up the act (check my scum games for evidence of lurking in crucial moments), which means that I'm obvTown. Yes, I've sucked at participation since, but my alignment is really damn obvious. Deal with it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1743 (isolation #207) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:53 am

Post by Tierce »

...I have been pretty obviously busy since BEFORE Christmas. Did you even read my posts about being in transit on the 17-18th and being on holidays in the US since then? :? I have three weeks with my loved ones and MS is quite low on the priority list.

(Did I post about it here or was it just obvious in 62 and not here?)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1744 (isolation #208) » Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:56 am

Post by Tierce »

(Also the way you claim you play is bad and you should feel bad for it. Spur of the moment is shit re: actual analysis. But etc.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1758 (isolation #209) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 am

Post by Tierce »

quadz thinks he sucks at scum. I can't see someone with his post sprees in this game not being actually confident about what he is doing, which means Town.

Lousy post. Will try to go over LLD tonight.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1768 (isolation #210) » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:14 am

Post by Tierce »

Post... tonight? Dammit, I'm sorry. Among general busy/laziness, my computer's power connector died. Time to get a new laptop since this one is 7 years old. Since that will only happen tomorrow, I'll try to review the game tomorrow while the other half is at work. On tablet now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1778 (isolation #211) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:14 pm

Post by Tierce »

Drained rage too. Just woke up, but I need to be up in five hours and will be off all day tomorrow. Kinetic, look at LLD's interactions with me, then go read Mafia Behind the Maiden. She's pretty subtle about this. And Tierce-scum woild NOT have posted on the nights 17-18th December or whenever I was flying. Go look at that stream of consciousness. Tired-Tierce babbles and is incredibly vulnerable due to it, which scum-Tierce loathes to be. And I had rage to dump on Yos, which means I did not kill Voidedmafia.

Bed. Will really really try to get to this soon.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1784 (isolation #212) » Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:40 am

Post by Tierce »

Tierce has been on holidays for over half a month and she's blatantly dodging this game and most everything that requires thinking and reading wheee~
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1805 (isolation #213) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:24 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1804, Quilford wrote:because her continuous focus on mattp was silly and unreasonable
...and? That's not how you scumhunt. It may not have made sense to you, but it made to me. Where are you attempting to figure out this, Quil? Where are your "oh there are a lot of people who are really Town lol" developments? You have posted virtually no content whatsoever. Why?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1806 (isolation #214) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:25 am

Post by Tierce »

Especially since one of the people who was really looking Town at the time was quadz, imo. But you didn't even name names. Yuck.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1809 (isolation #215) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:44 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1807, Quilford wrote:
In post 1805, Tierce wrote:
In post 1804, Quilford wrote:because her continuous focus on mattp was silly and unreasonable
...and? That's not how you scumhunt. It may not have made sense to you, but it made to me. Where are you attempting to figure out this, Quil? Where are your "oh there are a lot of people who are really Town lol" developments? You have posted virtually no content whatsoever. Why?
I thought I was a shit scumhunter so

I noticed you took a dump on Xalxe earlier this game; wonder if there's any alignment correlation for you there? I haven't had my eureka moment this game yet, but just hold out a bit. I know the only reason you're not accusing me of actively ignoring this game and recommending bullets through my head is because you've been doing the exact same thing
None of that answered my questions. Stop dodging. Who are the Townreads you had when you replaced in and why?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1810 (isolation #216) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:49 am

Post by Tierce »

- Tierce asks why Quilford is not posting content and why he's not scumhunting for motive over behavior
- Quilford goes "lol you insulted my Mafia skills once I am terribly offended forever and will use it against you forever and will not try to play this game I replaced into"

Then you get surprised I think you're a bad player. Kindly flake if that's all you're going to do and let someone who wants to play do so. I don't have to coddle you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1811 (isolation #217) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:05 am

Post by Tierce »

You know what, Quilford?

Deal with it. I apologized at the time, and I meant it. My opinion about your Mafia skills isn't the best, but I shouldn't have expressed it that way. However, you suddenly decided to bring this matter into another game as if it is in any kind relevant and as if it should excuse your absolute lack of presence in this game. It doesn't. If you don't play, I'm going to call you out on it, because luring favors scum far more than it favors Town, I know you dislike playing scum, and regardless of whatever issues you had going on at the time that caused you to site-flake, the truth is that you
flaked out of an hydra in a scum game
. Without a word to anyone, AFAIK. That does NOT give me any good images of what your recent scum play is like, and all this image of OMG SO AFFRONTED is YOUR PROBLEM. Not mine. You knew I was in the game when you replaced in. If you don't want to play, act like a decent person and replace out instead of whining that boo-woo Tierce is asking me questions and omg she called me a crappy player once.

It's a Mafia game. People will insult your intelligence from time to time, because it's a game that requires mental skills. Grow a pair or don't play.

And since my fiance just broke into laughter at the fury I'm tapping the laptop keys with and said that doing so doesn't make me shout louder at the people on the internet, I'm going to pet a pug instead of continuing this.

Now play the damned game and answer my question. Who were your Townreads, and what reads do you have now that make you think the game is as easy as lynching three people when you have no evidence of effort put into reading
at all
?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1814 (isolation #218) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1807, Quilford wrote:I noticed you took a dump on Xalxe earlier this game; wonder if there's any alignment correlation for you there?
This is all the more hilarious because this line is an insinuation that I'm scum for ragging on Xalxe (and presumably you), but I called you out on being a crappy player in Mafia Behind the Maiden, where I was
Town
. Good try, though! How dare I call people out on behaviors that I see as destructive to the Town.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1822 (isolation #219) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:03 pm

Post by Tierce »

I cal things as I see them. You're being useless, don't expect me to coddle you and accept that level of play.

I really love the deflection on answering stuff you supposedly know from weeks ago, Quilford. You were calling people Town when you replaced in. You don't need to "make a small effort" and "get back in the swing of things" to be able to explain who these people are and why, but instead you spend time doctoring my quotes and being whiny. You poor thing, so persecuted for being dead weight.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1826 (isolation #220) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Post by Tierce »

Gah. I hate this kind of play. You're on par with people who make me wonder why the fuck they sign up for games if they have no marked interest in participating. Good job there, it is quite the select list.

The beatings will continue until morale improves. Don't expect me to ignore freaking useless play and accept that you are dead weight without calling it for being the crap that it is. If you're offended,
shape the fuck up
, you don't see me ragging on people who are pulling their weight.

PEdit: The above is re: Quilford. Matter of :justice:. I thought ABR was Townish as far as I remember, but I loathe loathe loathe how CRAPPY this behavior is and I really wish he'd be a better player. He keeps expecting me to treat him with kid gloved when I see no reason I should respect this destructive playstyle and accept it.

/vent
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1828 (isolation #221) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:20 pm

Post by Tierce »

I just said that IIRC I had ABR as a Townread. I'm asking for content from him so I can analyze him further. This is... pretty obvious in my posts? Why aren't people actually bothering to read me?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1831 (isolation #222) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'd love to. My problem? 8 alive. We can't afford to purge the whiny chaff. But damn would I love that.

ABR = Quilford. Same slot.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1835 (isolation #223) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:18 pm

Post by Tierce »

Since you're not doing anything that doesn't point to your presence in this game having any value whatsoever, you can keep waiting for gentler treatments, Quilford. They are not going to come. Being kind to you doesn't get me scum lynched. You producing content might help. So why the hell are you STILL refusing to do anything that actually has to do with the game instead of griping about my attitude? No one is forcing you to be here, but you're here, you were the one who brought up my opinion of your play, and you're doing
virtually nothing else
. I don't see how you do not expect me to not be profoundly pissed off that you think this is an acceptable participation level from you. You're clearly reading my posts and prioritizing discussing my attitude instead of the game
on virtually every post
, when multiple people have asked you for content that you just have to dump from your original 'readthrough', if you actually did it. That's deflecting, and it's awfully scummy.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1842 (isolation #224) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1833, Quilford wrote:I expect you to not be a jerk.
I mean, you replaced into this game willingly. You replaced into Abarat, where Fate was playing. You've played with MoI and many others who have no qualms in disregarding kindness. So what is your problem here? Ooooh Tierce is being mean to me poor me I have never faced someone being mean to me in a game of Mafia by the way have I mentioned I am the one who said she was mean to me in a previous game please have pity I am terrible and cannot be bothered to participate.

What the hell is this crap outlook, Quilford? No one forced you to replace in and you knew I was in the game. Grow a pair. I called you a lousy player. So what? Prove me wrong instead of whinging about it.
Actual participation in the damned game
would do wonders for that.

Why do you even care about my opinion anyway, I'm just a voice on the internet. But
please
play the game and answer the questions posed to you,
because they supposedly don't require high-powered game focus
. There is no excuse to avoid them if you are Town.

Quilford. Mafia is not about being POLITE to you. I'm scumhunting you. I don't have to care about your feelings, I have to care about your alignment, and you were the one who came in here dragging a past slight into this game instead of caring about the game itself. That's suspicious, and it makes the whole situation relevant. Please try to understand that
and start participating
. It hasn't been "less than a day"
since you replaced in
, but your content essentially amounts to zero.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1843 (isolation #225) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

Quilford:

Snap question. Again. Who were your original obvTown reads and why, a quick paragraph each. Doesn't need to be formatted or have links or anything, but if you had such strong Townreads they should still stand out in your mind to some degree.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1845 (isolation #226) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:44 pm

Post by Tierce »

(Whatever issues you have outside the game, if any, I sympathize. But you're not going to get sympathy from me
during a Mafia game
, Quilford. Having a huge family upheaval didn't mean I was Town in Fluffydash's first MLP game. Dead relatives didn't make Amrun Town in the Vanillaside II, and she tried to push that as an excuse for lurking. (Yes, I am
still
angry over that, because I feel it's cheap manipulation of your fellow players with RL events.) Bowel cancer didn't make Knight of Cydonia Town in wherever it was Vi called him out on. I'm available if you want to talk this or other stuff out after the game, but I won't try and understand
now
, because my goal here is lynching scum, not being empathetic over something that has a lot of apparent scum motivation.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1847 (isolation #227) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Tierce »

You'll never know until you try. Stop being defeatist.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1911 (isolation #228) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:00 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1846, Quilford wrote:Well you know I was approaching this and I was all like 'yes, I am fantastic, I will turn this lynch around and SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS :I'. And then I realised that no, I can't do a paragraph on my Town reads lol. People are town because of ridiculously minor things they do and when I try to explain them everyone looks at me like 'are you stupid' because it's not reasoning they think is solid, like gut reads. I will show this by trying to explain why kkb, kinetic, and mattp are town and then you will all point and laugh.
I don't believe scum-Quilford would post this. It feels too honest with how he was flailing at me.

Problem is--I'm running out of people who can be scum. quadz isn't scum. Quilford isn't scum. Zdenek and Kinetic are not scum, and I don't think kanye is scum unless he bussed unnecessarily (I have to look at LLD and check).

I'm left with Xalxe and Matt. And if I'm right about someone on D1 AGAIN and I let them off AGAIN I am going to be pissed.

Reminding myself to look at charter's posts soon, but in the meantime--

VOTE: MattP
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1912 (isolation #229) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:08 am

Post by Tierce »

Also noting to myself to check if Matt ever touched the Zdenek/Kinetic debacle.

And if Matt ever went back and checked LLD/Tierce.

/sleep
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1913 (isolation #230) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:11 am

Post by Tierce »

Also whether Matt has actually even tried to figure out kkb and Tierce and worked with us. Memory indicates severe lack of this but could be etc.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1916 (isolation #231) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:22 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1914, quadz08 wrote:Wheeeeee Tierce not doing the reading of the last 2-3 pages
I didn't, actually. I was asleep, I woke up, glanced over Quil's posts once more, made those posts and fell asleep again. But I stand by those reads.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1919 (isolation #232) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1918, Zdenek wrote:and defended LLD when KKB soft-claimed a result on her.
Pretty sure I did it myself, or if I didn't express it on the thread, I sure felt there was something sketchy about kkb, not LLD. Whatever reason you may have otherwise, here you are looking at a behavior instead of a motivation.

No way in hell I'm sheeping Matt here.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1935 (isolation #233) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:02 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1920, Zdenek wrote:Tierce, it's not the only reason I think he's scum.
I didn't say it was.

Can we just lynch Matt already?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1942 (isolation #234) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:47 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1937, MattP wrote:You'll never get me lynched. How does that make you feel? Also you can go after Quadz and Xalxe
I've always been good at Cassandra roles. And no, I'm not interested in going after quadz since he's Town, tyvm. Xalxe can die after you do.

Zdenek--I haven't reread LLD yet.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1945 (isolation #235) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:07 am

Post by Tierce »

Not particularly, Zdenek. LLD is perfectly capable of bussing (and doesn't like Matt--it seems the feeling is mutual; assuming that their feelings about each other have
no effect whatsoever
on how people interact in a game is foolish), and I am confident on my Townreads.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1946 (isolation #236) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:08 am

Post by Tierce »

quadz you really should be voting MattP.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1948 (isolation #237) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:14 am

Post by Tierce »

What is it with the stupid questions lately? Yes, I think you are cross-bussing.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1950 (isolation #238) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:28 am

Post by Tierce »

The fact that you can try and promote it as a non-scum/scum interaction?

Let's give that a spin. Why are my Townreads wrong, then? That's the only way that you two aren't scum together.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1954 (isolation #239) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:43 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 1951, MattP wrote:Tierce has been off base this entire game

Burden of Proficiency, or Really That Bad? You decide
I'll pick c) "Just Desperate To Discredit Me", Mr. I Cannot Afford To Give A Read On Tierce And Work With Tierce And kanye To Try And Break This Game Open.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1963 (isolation #240) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1948, Tierce wrote:...

What is it with the stupid questions lately?
In post 1911, Tierce wrote:Problem is--I'm running out of people who can be scum. quadz isn't scum. Quilford isn't scum. Zdenek and Kinetic are not scum, and I don't think kanye is scum unless he bussed unnecessarily (I have to look at LLD and check).

I'm left with Xalxe and Matt. And if I'm right about someone on D1 AGAIN and I let them off AGAIN I am going to be pissed.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #1995 (isolation #241) » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Tierce »

quadz still makes no sense as scum, provided that Matt is Town.

Just think. As scum, he'd know that kanye has some result on LLD (or was gambiting it). As such, if Matt is Town, quadz knows that kanye has no incriminating result on Matt and has no need to fish for it--he knows it's bluff.

So quadz can only be scum if Matt is scum, and even then it's possible quadz is Town.

Oh hey look, Matt is STILL SCUM.

I'll be V/LA for the next 48h.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2018 (isolation #242) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Tierce »

You're not making any particular effort to get yourself out of that situation, quadz. :/

Landed 24 hours ago, but I'm still groggy and desperately need groceries. This game is ever in limbo for me, I'm sorry. ._.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2020 (isolation #243) » Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:23 am

Post by Tierce »

Whatever alignment you are, any lack of deeper comment than that isn't helping your cause none.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2037 (isolation #244) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Tierce »

What question?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2038 (isolation #245) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:36 am

Post by Tierce »

Oh yay someone is giving up let's take the chance and Hurt him because giving up sucks
never mind that we don't have the people to spare
. You're an idiot.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2044 (isolation #246) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:13 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2043, Zdenek wrote:holy fuck she's going out of her way to be worthless
Oh, isn't that your reasoning to kill quadz too? You're really being an amazing player here, Zdenek. Feel free to check my site activity for games in the recent past. Nothing worth the trouble? Yeah, thought so.

I think LLD is perfectly capable of distancing from her buddies, especially if she actually doesn't like them outside the context of the game. It makes things all the more easy on her, because THAT emotion is real.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2046 (isolation #247) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Tierce »

1) Weak player.
2) Weak player.
3) Weak player.

Wow, Matt. Great job with those scum suspicions! It's almost like you're picking players who are bad at defending themselves.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2051 (isolation #248) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:10 pm

Post by Tierce »

My scumread on Xalxe has NOTHING to do with MattP's scumreads. Look at his list. It's absolutely awful considering this playerlist.

And as for LLD's behavior toward me, seriously, go look at it. It's painfully obvious that her interaction with me is miles away from her interaction with MattP. WTF are you on, Zdenek?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2052 (isolation #249) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Post by Tierce »

Tell me, Zdenek, which "people" are these that I'm "trying to undermine"? Because you keep painting me with stuff like this (again! In another game where you're most likely Town!), and completely ignore the SCUM IN YOUR FACE who is actually doing this. Because I? I keep calling MattP scum, and wanting more from people to figure out where they stand in my reads list and/or PREVENT THEIR OWN DAMNED LYNCH. Matt is just going "Tierce is lol bad but TOWN" and you lot are letting him skate by with this crappy undermining and discrediting.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2060 (isolation #250) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Post by Tierce »

The only lynch I'd support Today, yes. Xalxe would just cause "lol nope MattP supported that lynch he's OBVTOWN" from y'all even further.

I'll be here playing the Cassandra role, thank you very much.

As for the rest, have you seen me call those people BAD? Unworthy of being paid attention altogether? Because THAT is what MattP is doing with me. Just ignore Tierce, she's bad at this and she supported the wrong lynches so she's obviously in the wrong track nevermind the rest lalalalala.

Whatever. When quadz flips Town (and THAT is a Hurting session I will have no part in, tyvm), no one will pay attention to me anyway, and if the game continues, Quilford will eat a lynch because lol he's so scum listen to MattP he's always right, and then we'll have me wanting to punch you in the face AGAIN in postgame. Joy of joys, isn't it?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2061 (isolation #251) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Post by Tierce »

kanyeknowsbest
Kinetic
MattP
quadz08

Albert B. Rampage
Quilford

Tierce
charter
Xalxe

Zdenek

Holy shit how does ANYONE accept that MattP's scumreads are legitimate.

What's more.

This is the guy who was defending ABR and going "QUILFORD SO TOWN FROM ABR"

Now he's calling Quilford scum among a three scum pile that includes the three weakest and most demotivated players in the game.

And you people don't even blink at this.

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU WHY CAN'T YOU SEE MATTP'S OPPORTUNISTIC CRAP

Would SCUM be demotivated at this point, when they have the game cut out for them?

NO.

Faking demotivation is hard to do. Look at Quilford's posts. Look at quadz's, for pity's sake. They are not scum posts, they are posts of Town who have no idea what the hell is up with this game because guess what they are calling MattP Town.

I really can't believe everyone is so apathetic they won't even notice this. Wake the fuck up and stop Hurting Town. MattP is scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2062 (isolation #252) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Tierce »

HEAL: quadz08

You'll get this kill over my dead body. quadz, the least you can do is lend me support. Go read MattP ibn context throughout the game. There is no bloody way he's Town.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2063 (isolation #253) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:12 pm

Post by Tierce »

(I'll be here listening to this on loop. This game. Don't say I didn't warn you.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2078 (isolation #254) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:55 pm

Post by Tierce »

Yes Matt look at you knowing your meta in a game with kanye. Like you wouldn't try as much as possible to subvert meta because of him if you don't share alignments. WOW THAT'S IMPRESSIVE YOU MUST SURELY BE TOWN NAO

I KNOW THIS IS DONE

IT'S NOT THAT HARD

I'VE DONE IT AS SCUM

So stop implying you wouldn't do it. Your reads are absolute crap and that's why you're scum wheeee (also because you received a scum PM but that's not your fault).

Now be an angel and just keel over, dear.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2080 (isolation #255) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

By all means, yell louder. I don't have to convince YOU that you are scum. But I will surely laugh in the faces of the rest of the players once the game is over and you've flipped scum. A bitter, sad laugh.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2082 (isolation #256) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Post by Tierce »

"top caliber players on the site"

Thanks, but I'm not nearly that arrogant and you can't break me like that (>")> I've played against Fate scum, you're peanuts compared to the annoying shouting and blatant blindness from the rest of the players. :hitoshrug:

And look at you so very very concerned about a single vote and a single voice against you. So adorbs.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2083 (isolation #257) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 1774, MattP wrote:
In post 1773, Zdenek wrote:I'd lynch Tierce, but LLD buddying her makes me think that she's town.

I have to read the interactions between LLD and Tierce tomorrow and see if LLD was using Tierce to her advantage

If I don't feel this is the situation I'm voting Tierce

But look over that, that's the biggest thing to consider. Buddying isn't a tell in it's own, USING SOMEONE to one's advantage is a difference-of-alignment tell
In post 2069, MattP wrote:Quilford buddying the shit out of me is scummy as fuck
I don't know how much more evidence of MattP talking out of both sides of his mouth do you need to convince you, folks.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2085 (isolation #258) » Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Post by Tierce »

Yeeeeah good thing it doesn't even match the reaction I had to Zdenek after five Days of tunneling in ADwD, isn't it? ^__^

IIRC, Empire said he might replace in. So one of you snowflakes please flake out so we can get a showdown of why Matt is scum with someone who
actually pays attention
as Town. Either that, or
wake the fuck up.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2124 (isolation #259) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Tierce »

Prodded and coming back to more Zdenek and Kinetic bullshit. Why am I not surprised.

O hai MattP is still scum why are you all affluter over Kinetic's and ignore MattP's, Zdenek?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2126 (isolation #260) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:43 am

Post by Tierce »

Okay, so you don't go and research other games for meta and only use your own experience. That's fair, and I'm not about to ask you to read FaraNexus's ADwD game. But in that game, Zdenek was trying to lynch Town for AGES. (Read: from the moment he replaced in, on Day TWO, to Day SIX--I then died Night Six--he was tunneling on me
all that time
. From me he went to Thor. And from Thor he went to Minimum. All of us were Town and he never actually seemed to suspect scum on any sort of regular basis.)

So no, it's not a scumtell, he's just that bad and creates those tunnels that will inevitably end up in the wrong person being lynched over and over and over. Scum won't kill him and we can't spare the lynch.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2132 (isolation #261) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:43 am

Post by Tierce »

Oops, I missed a word. The possessive was in relation to the contradictions. Hold on a moment.

And Kinetic is Town because the way he keeps trying to break the game and having a healthy dose of paranoia is hard to fake as scum for a long period of time. He's coming across as very natural in all those reactions, and has definitely been proactive.

Zdenek, why don't you think Xalxe-charter can be Matt's buddy?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2133 (isolation #262) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:44 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2083, Tierce wrote:
In post 1774, MattP wrote:
In post 1773, Zdenek wrote:I'd lynch Tierce, but LLD buddying her makes me think that she's town.

I have to read the interactions between LLD and Tierce tomorrow and see if LLD was using Tierce to her advantage

If I don't feel this is the situation I'm voting Tierce

But look over that, that's the biggest thing to consider. Buddying isn't a tell in it's own, USING SOMEONE to one's advantage is a difference-of-alignment tell
In post 2069, MattP wrote:Quilford buddying the shit out of me is scummy as fuck
I don't know how much more evidence of MattP talking out of both sides of his mouth do you need to convince you, folks.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2134 (isolation #263) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Tierce »

Wheee trigger happy with that submit button. 2133 is in regards to my first line of 2132, which goes back to a missing word in 2124.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2137 (isolation #264) » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 am

Post by Tierce »

...believe me, as anyone who has been tunneled on by you can attest to, thinking you are scum is totally natural.

Either way, long day tomorrow, I'm off to bed early.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2162 (isolation #265) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:23 am

Post by Tierce »

Oh yes look at Tierce calling Zdenek anything other than Town totally hanging her head.

Push that wagon harder. Bussing won't save you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2164 (isolation #266) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:54 pm

Post by Tierce »

Nah.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2166 (isolation #267) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:37 pm

Post by Tierce »

Try to be a little less boring, will you?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2169 (isolation #268) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:46 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh, I don't know. You could attempt to pull more stuff like that OMG IMMA RAGING XALXE WHEN YOU KILL ME GUYS IMMA TOTES GONNA DO IT. That was entertaining.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2170 (isolation #269) » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:04 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2167, MattP wrote:
In post 2166, Tierce wrote:Try to be a little less boring, will you?
You're just sour because you've embarrassed yourself so now you're trying to generate a new discussion so that you can "win"
Oh my goodness but you are adorable. No, I'm not trying to generate any discussion (much less "win" it; I am not MoI or Thor and that is not how I play as Town) at present, I'm waiting for kkb and yawning at how boring you've become in your scum days. Pity, really, but it's not your fault you drew scum, Mr. Feathers.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2187 (isolation #270) » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:26 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2186, kanyeknowsbest wrote:tierce what is your op on xalxe?
Scum. But damned if I'm lynching Xalxe before MattP.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2206 (isolation #271) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Post by Tierce »

For what it's worth:
Count Bifrons
(
scooby
Fate),
Fallen Cherub
and Loyal Demon, was slain at the conclusion of Epoch II.
Prince Sitri
(
kdowns
Voidedmafia),
Fallen Cherub

MattP is still scum can has Hurtings now please kthx.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2208 (isolation #272) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

My point is the names. Count/Prince/Marquis/Duke all apparently (from the latest claims) coming from Fallen Cherubs.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2214 (isolation #273) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Post by Tierce »

Yeeeep lets ignore all the rest and whinge that you're being lynched on roleclaim spec, Matt. Poor doll.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2219 (isolation #274) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Post by Tierce »

Yeah good luck with that~
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2222 (isolation #275) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:22 pm

Post by Tierce »

Try to backtrack more desperately on those reads, Matt. You're clearly not doing it enough yet. Look at those appeals to kanye.

Kind of cute. The thing is, I know you can be perfectly cheeky about your scumbuddies as scum. What you're doing here with Xalxe fits quite nicely in the mold of the exaggerated reaction you had to hammering me in Abarat, where we were both scum.

But do keep going. *rests chin on hands*
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2225 (isolation #276) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:26 pm

Post by Tierce »

Zdenek wrote:Tierce, name claim.
I'm Phenex. Been roleplaying a phoenix from the start:
In post 24, Tierce wrote:
quadz08 wrote:HOLY HELL
Wrong setting, sir. I don't know about you AMURIKA people, but on this side of the ocean of FIRE there tends to be a lot more brimstone and a lot less...
holiness
. Ew.
In post 472, Tierce wrote:
There is a piercing cry from above. The next blow is all talons and fury and hot rage.

HURT: PeregrineV
In post 589, Tierce wrote:Skreeee—

thud

sizzle

In post 618, Tierce wrote:
Was there something about raking?
Well--there should be.

Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2228 (isolation #277) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

Of course I do. Marquisse--for some reason, Flay decided to give it a female form. :?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2229 (isolation #278) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

lol Matt. Crai moar.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2230 (isolation #279) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:31 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2227, MattP wrote:MAKING NO ACTUAL CONTRIBUTION OR BRINGING FOR ANYTHING NEW
By the way, this is an outright lie.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2233 (isolation #280) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:40 pm

Post by Tierce »

bahahahaha

I didn't touch your claim at all

If anything, I
supported
it.

But seriously, keep misrepping what I say. It's like that time when you accused me of pandering to you:
In post 836, Tierce wrote:PEdit: I am doing anything but pandering to you, Matt. The hell...? Addressing you / calling you out on stuff != pandering to you and you know that very well.
In post 840, MattP wrote:All right, it's not pandering but you're being incredibly excessive with your countering everything I say, even when it's things that are not alignment indicative and the issue with that is that I can't get a word out edgewise that way and the important things are going to be drowned out in it come my death. Just let me say the few things that are important to me and let them stay in unburied posts, because if I'm town scum is going to love the opportunity to leave those posts ignored after my death and I fucking hate that

You poor thing. Like you don't know what the words mean in English at all. :(

HEY MATTP

NEWSFLASH

YOU HAVE MORE POSTS THAN ANYONE ELSE

I CAN'T DROWN YOU OUT IN FORUM FORMAT

POOR GUY CAN'T REALLY GET A WORD IN EDGEWISE AT ALL NEEDS TO GO ALL HUGE SIZE FONT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT A MEANIEHEAD TIERCE IS.

That sounds so horribly fake. Everything you do.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2235 (isolation #281) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2231, MattP wrote:PEDIT: What NEW THING have you contributed that isn't
bullshit propaganda like a fucking name claim spec
go right ahead
Like serious, THIS IS HILARIOUS STUFF.

In post 2206, Tierce wrote:For what it's worth:
Count Bifrons
(
scooby
Fate),
Fallen Cherub
Prince Sitri
(
kdowns
Voidedmafia),
Fallen Cherub

MattP is still scum can has Hurtings now please kthx.
This is TTLY NAMECLAIM BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA to get poor poor MattP lynched, guyz. A quote from Flay's starting post that shows Fallen Cherubs with varying titles, and which I followed by another post expanding on that.

I'll grab the popcorn while you AtE more on something that was clearly
in your favor
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2239 (isolation #282) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2237, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2233, Tierce wrote:I didn't touch your claim at all

If anything, I supported it.

What are you talking about here?
MattP was bitching that I was proposing "bullshit propaganda" to hound him for his nameclaim. I'm saying that, if anything, I supported the differing name/titleclaims by producing confirmed Town roles who were both Cherubs but had different titles as lords of Hell.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2242 (isolation #283) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Post by Tierce »

Yes, Zdenek, a Cherub/Duke, and I showed a Prince and Count who were Cherubs. Xalxe claimed a Cherub/Marquis. I'm saying I see no problem with the claims in particular.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2248 (isolation #284) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Post by Tierce »

Zdenek, why did you want my nameclaim?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2269 (isolation #285) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Post by Tierce »

O hey this is now my last game.

(And that still makes MattP scum, obv obv!)

Time to try the circle thing again?

HEAL: quadz08
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2278 (isolation #286) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Tierce »

lol
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2279 (isolation #287) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Post by Tierce »

Hey Matt.

Why aren't you Healing anyone?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2283 (isolation #288) » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Post by Tierce »

kkb has been Healed already. Next you're going to claim that OOPS IT WAS WASTED MY BAD.

Hi scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2295 (isolation #289) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2293, Kinetic wrote:
And you've not done anything to make me think otherwise since then. AtE can only bridge so much of a gap from a lack of substance.

Eventually, it starts to look scummy. And at this point, I feel like you need to die to move this game forward. In my opinion your death is the best way to find scum. Either you're scum, which is what I think, or it should open up who is most likely scum.
If you really are town, your time would be better spent explaining WHY your suspects are scum
, not just blindly saying X AND Y ARE SCUM OMG KILL THEM NOT ME IM SO TOWN PLEASE BELIEVE ME OMG WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING DUMB I HATE YOU NOW LOVE ME PLEASE.
Pretty much this. The OMG KILL XALXE OMG KILL QUADZ OMG TIERCE IS SO MEAN does nothing for me when he has done nothing to explain why quadz and Xalxe are scum, and he knows no one will sheep that crap. He is not actually cutting through the crap and being useful to the Town (omg you people are so mean no wonder poor Matty is so frustrated whyyyy should I help the Town when they are so mean to me), but has, instead, whined continuously. This is scummy, and I know he can pull this kind of bullshit theatrics as scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2298 (isolation #290) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:11 am

Post by Tierce »

...So... you saved up all the brains for Author Mafia, and here we are back to the ADwD idiocy, Zdenek? Come on. You've played with me as Town twice now and still can't see it? :? Go read a scum game of mine and then get back to me.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2301 (isolation #291) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Tierce »

No, really, go read a scum game of mine. I'd love to tell you that being aware of my meta would make me a good scum player. It doesn't. Go have a look--any of them. I'm really awful as scum.

And MattP trying to sell quadz/Tierce is hilarious, given that as scum I tend to avoid mentioning my scumbuddies like the plague
and he knows this
, since he has been my scumbuddy. If anything, in this game, the one person who might even make a lick of sense as my scumbuddy is Kinetic. But
good luck
selling that one.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2303 (isolation #292) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:44 am

Post by Tierce »

Because I assume you are not
completely stupid
and will research my meta if you are playing with me as Town, including thinking back to the one game we had together.

Crazy, I know.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2307 (isolation #293) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:37 am

Post by Tierce »

D'aww.

Yep because I never ever ever argue with my scumreads at all nope that isn't even something I am known for no sirree.

Quick, let's flip that Tierce read yet again!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2309 (isolation #294) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:16 pm

Post by Tierce »

You're so adorably bitter about this.

Like this bit, which was hilarious:
In post 2218, MattP wrote:Kanye, what do you think about Tierce's incessant and insufferable idiocy that has been a constant downer on this entire game and a complete and utter detriment to town? Do you think that the denseness exhibited by her and her inability to show any sort of fluidity in her reads could come from scum?

She is POSITIVE about the scumteam and has been for a long damn time and every other player she's treating with full trust. She's not being cognizant of her surroundings. She's useless and spewing bullshit continuously to try to lynch me, AND she only started back up with it when I started pushing Quadz

HMMMM I wonder what that can mean

But talk to me
Do you know why I only have two scumreads? Because
everyone else is a Townread
and
I only need to lynch/kill scum to win
. Unlike you, I don't need all these lovely back doors to escape through when the people I suspect flip Town, because
my reads are genuine
and
I need scum lynches, not mislynches

But sure, keep calling it antagonistic behavior and keep calling that scummy without any scrap of evidence as to how I don't do it as Town (better yet, earlier on you were saying I couldn't be this bad as scum!). It has been fun.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2311 (isolation #295) » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Post by Tierce »

Yeah, I'm done.

I'm giving 24h for anyone to do anything worth of notice and then I'll start hurting MattP. This has been going on for long enough.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2332 (isolation #296) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:38 am

Post by Tierce »

quadz, that argument has nothing to do with alignment. Notice how quickly they drop it.

And for what it's worth, I've seen scumbuddies get into the bitterest arguments in and out of thread. In Doctor Who, Acosmist and T-Bone were almost killing each other in-thread and in the QT. Nexus and GreyICE were at each other's throats in the Maf.Maiden scum QT. RedPanda and saulres were pitching anger fits at each other in-thread in Worst Roles Mafia.

There's nothing in that argument that makes them unlikely to be buddies.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2334 (isolation #297) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:11 am

Post by Tierce »

In what manner? Trying to discredit each other? I've been fooled by that--see Worst Roles and Maf.Maiden.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2337 (isolation #298) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Tierce »

We've been through that already, I think. LLD has an history of, as scum, managing to manipulate me. Look at Maf.Maiden (weren't you in it for a while?), and you will see that she managed to do it there as well.

(Curiously enough, I have a bad track record of being manipulated by female scummers. I just realized there's a trend there.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2338 (isolation #299) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2336, Zdenek wrote:Historically, this setup discourages bussing because of scum power loss with each death, since scum has done nothing since LLD died, and we've had 3 miskills, I'm betting that's the case in this game too. So yeah, sure scum can bus, but I don't think it's likely that's what LLD was doing.
And, huh... they never got to the point where they would be actively bussing, so...?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2339 (isolation #300) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:42 am

Post by Tierce »

By the way, hmming and hawing and getting cold feet instead of consolidating behind an alternative (heck, want to lynch me? go on, give me something to do re: defense, I'm
bored
of this apathy) does not count as "something that will make me not want to Hurt MattP asap". This Day has been going on long enough, so either
do actual stuff
now or accept the lynch/kill. You all know how to play Mafia, and we had decided that we wouldn't let the Days languish on indefinitely. I'm done with this Day, so if you are
not
, the time to act on it is
now

This is a 36h notice for you to get off your asses: (expired on 2013-01-24 01:42:14)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2346 (isolation #301) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:07 pm

Post by Tierce »

MattP wrote:1) He has been on my wagon every time it's risen (when KKB started leading a wagon on me and when Tierce started leading a wagon on me), and in the latter case it was for his own weak reasons that he didn't even rebring up when I just questioned him
2) He is providing no content whatsoever, read his damn ISO
3) He's trying to make it seem, AT THE SAME TIME, like he is trying to generate content
It's funny, because I see MattP in every single one of these. And MattP doesn't have the excuse of not being a particularly Town player (sorry quadz >.>).

What's more: in the just-finished Sherlock, quadz was hydraing with singer (Gummybear). They were Town, and so was the hydra I was playing in (Jabberwock). I don't think quadz would have waffled on his read on me so much in
that
game if he had the
sure knowledge
that I'm Town in
this
game, as he would have a decent amount of Town meta to look back through (if quadz was scum here, he'd know for certain I'm Town here, etc.).

And quadz-scum has no reason whatsoever to post either of these:
In post 2310, quadz08 wrote:*eyeroll* you're both being idiots.
In post 2331, quadz08 wrote:*sigh* fuck.

I just went through some ISO stuff from the beginning of the game... Matt is almost certainly not scum with LLD because of their epic argument back in D1.

So. There we go. Consider me unwilling to vote for Matt until extreme further notice.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2352 (isolation #302) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:54 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2351, Zdenek wrote:Just to be clear, he suggests that he thinks that MattP and I are scum buddies in post one, and then he's willing to sheep both of us onto a lynch. There is no way that's coming from town.
With 200 posts in-between, and when the first one was not definite suspicion. He said he
might
be willing to look into a case that was not on a definitive Townread and see if there was merit to it, and ends the second post saying he's still voting Matt. Don't be dense.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2358 (isolation #303) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2357, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2352, Tierce wrote:
In post 2351, Zdenek wrote:Just to be clear, he suggests that he thinks that MattP and I are scum buddies in post one, and then he's willing to sheep both of us onto a lynch. There is no way that's coming from town.
With 200 posts in-between, and when the first one was not definite suspicion. He said he
might
be willing to look into a case that was not on a definitive Townread and see if there was merit to it, and ends the second post saying he's still voting Matt. Don't be dense.
I think you're being irrationally forgiving with Kinetic.
I think I disagree.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2372 (isolation #304) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2369, MattP wrote:There's 4 for a Quadz kill, including Kanye so FUCK THAT if I'm dying without giving my "INPUT"
Because that's not what LLD said at all. Nope no sirree look at you defending killing people on your own WHEN YOU WERE AT FOUR VOTES FOR DAYS.

I'm done with this.

HURT: MattP

Rage attack sent in as well.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2375 (isolation #305) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'm at the point where I don't give a fuck what you flip. Get out of the game. How can you possibly think I'm scum after me, the person who is the absolute most paranoid and control freak as scum, was posting like crazy while sleepy deprived on an airport during a sleepless night.

MAKES SENSE
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2376 (isolation #306) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Post by Tierce »

The above doesn't have a lot of English. Whatever. Stupid language.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2379 (isolation #307) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 pm

Post by Tierce »

Oh, for pity's sake.

Yep yep, Tierce-scum would totally go after MattP. Makes perfect sense and he's totally "mislynch bait" in the best of days, never mind that this game is choking with people I could lynch if I were scum.

I don't believe you're Town and I'm happy with my decision. Deal with it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2381 (isolation #308) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Post by Tierce »

"Damage control"? You're cute. I don't have to do damage control as Town, dahling.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2384 (isolation #309) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:08 pm

Post by Tierce »

You do seem to have forgotten all your English in the last few weeks. I'm
pissed off
, not 'catering' to anyone.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2386 (isolation #310) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:08 pm

Post by Tierce »

Damn timezones and people not being around.

kanye, Kinetic--what do you think of MattP at present?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2389 (isolation #311) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Tierce »

Rule #1: Tierce lies.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2390 (isolation #312) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 pm

Post by Tierce »

I mean, seriously,
is there anything on my Townplay
ever
that indicates I would essentially dayvig someone
?

Really?

Come on.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2392 (isolation #313) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Post by Tierce »

(You're not going to flip, sunshine. My countdown clock hasn't reached zero yet.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2395 (isolation #314) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm

Post by Tierce »

What I'm fascinated by is why you think you have the right to accelerate quadz's lynch.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2398 (isolation #315) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Post by Tierce »

Sure, let's go rogue and then whine and call people who (apparently) kill you for it scum. That makes a lot of
sense

(You're still scum.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2399 (isolation #316) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Post by Tierce »

...Wait, you think I think you're Town?

Sorry, pumpkin. Not gonna happen. But I'm not a dayvig and that's not how
I
function.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2400 (isolation #317) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Post by Tierce »

The read flip whinging is hilarious coming from you~
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2401 (isolation #318) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2386, Tierce wrote:Damn timezones and people not being around.

kanye, Kinetic--what do you think of MattP at present?
This is important, folks.

Off to catch some sleep. Would like answers asap.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2403 (isolation #319) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Post by Tierce »

*shrug* If you turn up dead, no tears wept by me, frankly. I mean every word I said, I just didn't Rage you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2407 (isolation #320) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:03 am

Post by Tierce »

So how about you two actually step up and comment on events? Especially you, Quilford. Goddammit, there's not an inkling of visible effort to you, step it up. :/
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2409 (isolation #321) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:06 am

Post by Tierce »

Well, I'm not.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2411 (isolation #322) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:12 am

Post by Tierce »

We wouldn't you to dare and speak up in a Mafia game. That wouldn't make any sense at all.

Come on.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2415 (isolation #323) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 am

Post by Tierce »

I give up. I really don't know why you play Mafia.

Kinetic, I know you're around. Feedback on what happened with Matt, please.

PEdit: No, he's not dead. Read my posts. I said I Raged him (without doing so) to see how he reacted, and the reaction hasn't convinced me it'd be a Town flip.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2417 (isolation #324) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:29 am

Post by Tierce »

wouldn't want you*
It's not that hard to understand.

Look, you're playing a game of Mafia. You know it is going to be confrontational at points. And you're just going EEEEEEEK and refusing to stand up for whatever it is you believe in. Essentially, you're an empty/dead slot and it's pissing me off because
I need feedback from my Townreads
, dammit.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2420 (isolation #325) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:35 am

Post by Tierce »

Thanks.

kanye?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2422 (isolation #326) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:40 am

Post by Tierce »

Only reacting when you're poked shows an impressive lack of proactivity, Quil. Ugh. Mafia is not about being polite, is about finding scum.

What I wouldn't give to have Regfan, Tammy and Empire in this game. Wishes, horses, fiery demons, etc.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2425 (isolation #327) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:09 am

Post by Tierce »

Quilford seriously stop making me want to strangle you. Either shut up or participate. If you're just going to flaunt how much you're doing
nothing
, drop the game. This is not GD.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2427 (isolation #328) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Tierce »

You've done nothing with the knowledge from the previous flips, so frankly I find that hard to believe.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2429 (isolation #329) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:27 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2425, Tierce wrote:If you're just going to flaunt how much you're doing nothing, drop the game.
For what it's worth, this makes me feel horrible. My stance is that if you join a game, tough it out. But honestly, there is nothing I can do to force you to participate because you just shrug and go "meh". And yes, when
you
were confronted a while back, you turned into a whiny ball full of spines, so it's not even like you become productive under pressure. :/ Why do you replace into games and then do this. I really don't get the way some players choose to act. It's hardly
playing
if you don't participate actively.

Rant over. Back to ignoring you because otherwise I'll grow gray hairs out of annoyance. But seriously, for the future, consider your willingness to play before signing up. Your slot is making the game suffer.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2431 (isolation #330) » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Tierce »

People still don't read.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2460 (isolation #331) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Post by Tierce »

HURT: MattP

And no, this is no bluff and I am sending in a Rage attack. This guy is scum.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2463 (isolation #332) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:30 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2457, MattP wrote:Why dont you fucking wait to see what quadz flips before hurting me??? By this point there's no harm in waiting
In post 2459, MattP wrote:Welp

Another game where I suck
These two posts are abject crap.

I'm going back to bed, but MattP is dead and I'm irked that Flay seems to have vanished and not grabbed my PM yet.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2468 (isolation #333) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Tierce »

It's official, I hate this game.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2470 (isolation #334) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2467, kanyeknowsbest wrote:people who did not rage matt: quilford.
What's the relevance here?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2472 (isolation #335) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Tierce »

Hell if I know. I want to sleep before thinking about this and actually, y'know, read the game.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2481 (isolation #336) » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Post by Tierce »

Wait. You missed the fact that I was the one who Raged Matt?

That explains that first post, anyway. >.> Yes, I did it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2487 (isolation #337) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:08 am

Post by Tierce »

I'm not voting until I reread the game and you can all go screw yourselves if you think you can pressure me to do so now. The fire bird will be busy for the next two days--I want to chill down from this game today, and I'll be out tomorrow.

In post 2486, Kinetic wrote:That is the post that made me think that Xalxe was an Oph and/or town. Claiming 4/4 rage. The reason that has to do with my role is because I have 5 rage max. I figured that to have less than 5 rage meant you probably had another ability. I assumed Oph, but I was wrong. Even so, I felt since that post that Xalxe had a good chance of being town.
Uhm, since when are roles balanced regarding each other? Why should, say, a vanilla role have more HP than an Ophan? I know that previous games had Ophanim be weaker than some other roles (iirc), but it does not follow that "lower Rage than you -> PR -> Ophanim", especially since Cherubim are, you know,
typically the weakest folks around here

This is just pointing out bad logic, not calling you scum. But wtf? Mafia roles are not balanced between them and PRs don't necessarily have lesser abilities than vanilla roles.

(My skills as scum would have to have
skyrocketed
from my last scum game for me to be scum here. Get real.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2488 (isolation #338) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:33 am

Post by Tierce »

And yes, I know everyone sees the "bad at scum" excuse as lame. But I find it hilarious that anyone can think I'm scum if they have
any
knowledge of how bad my scum play actually is, especially of late. This is what I consider to be the exception in a streak of really bad scum games; even though I was lynched D1, I managed to wrap things up nicely to make my scumbuddy look pretty Town.

Have some recent Town games for contrast.

If I'm not in the games above under "Tierce", you'll want to look at Sixty, Jabberwock and Mark Z Danielewski --they are all hydras (with Vi, Empire, and Nuwen, respectively), but the games linked featured my presence heavily.

If you don't want me to club you over the head with self-meta, do your research. I'll even link you to the best meta cases made on me as either Town or scum, by competent Town players who know me well:

I'll shut up now. But please, look that stuff over and you'll see it's virtually impossible for me to be scum here. Aware of my meta? Yes. Sadly unable to change it? Yes. There is a reason I try to only land Town slots, after all.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2491 (isolation #339) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 am

Post by Tierce »

And there's a reason I don't want to do it NOW, which is not being sure of any reads. :hitoshrug: Good luck trying to bully me on that one. I won't make a stand if I don't have a stand I truly believe in, and Matt flipping Town means this game is going waaaaay over my head.

There is
for sure
a read of mine that is wrong if it's 10:3. I'm reading you and Zdenek as Town, Quilford as Town, kanye as Town. Xalxe is the only person who is not a Townread. So there is something wrong with my reads, and I'm not making a stupid jump on a vote on what is essentially MyLo.

(I see a "omg Tierce doesn't have scumreads SCUM SCUM SCUM" opinion incoming, and I have a little clue by four for you on that one. I could easily take a fake stance as scum, but I won't do it as Town, so bugger off.)

Little infernal zhar-ptitsa needs a time out. And food. See you in a few hours.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2495 (isolation #340) » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:48 pm

Post by Tierce »

No dice, Kinetic. Not going to put down a vote I'm not sure of, that's not how I work. Deal with it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2513 (isolation #341) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Tierce »

Go stuff yourself in a sulfur pit, Kinetic. I'm BUSY having fun and won't make any commitments to voting people who are Townreads before rereading the game. Don't be daft.

Marqui(sse) Phenex, Fallen Cherub. Not claiming HP, but 4/4 Rage.

Xalxe, go.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2515 (isolation #342) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Tierce »

>.>
<.<

I just got home from walking 8 miles in the mud, don't ask me to have my brain plugged in.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2525 (isolation #343) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2524, kanyeknowsbest wrote:im largely confused at this point as to why some cherubs have 4 rage and some have 5.
This is not a claim.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2527 (isolation #344) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Tierce »

Title, name, fallen title, actions? This isn't rocket surgery.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2528 (isolation #345) » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:27 pm

Post by Tierce »

+ Rage.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2532 (isolation #346) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:09 am

Post by Tierce »

Good question, I just noticed that--I shouldn't have, it should be 1/4. (Spent all four on Matt, then gained back one.) But the last message Flay sent listed my level as 4/4, which makes me think that at least someone else got it and he made a mistake on mine. Hold on, I'll ask.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2533 (isolation #347) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:13 am

Post by Tierce »

I obviously can't get into details regarding the Rage PM I got on the last accumulation, but it makes it evident that my Rage build should have been singular, not
plural
. There's no way I gained 4 points, so it's probably a typo due to Flay's spreadsheet or lack of attention. Either way, I've PM'd him for clarification on how much Rage I actually have, which is probably that lonely point.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2534 (isolation #348) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:17 am

Post by Tierce »

FWIW, I liked the fact that Kinetic didn't immediately jump on this one and instead asked about it.

Liking kanye less and less. Still haven't reread, but a cursory glance a while back didn't have as much LLD-flailing at him on a Town-scum position as I thought. :? And the way this game is shaping up to be equivalent to Mountainous makes me wonder whether it's actually 11:2.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2537 (isolation #349) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:29 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2535, Kinetic wrote:I doubt its 11:2. 10:3 seems right. Honestly this game seems more like an old game, Texas Standoff or something. Everyone had a daykill. Can't remember the rest of the details though.
You're thinking of Bad Idea Mafia. It's... not quite the same, since there's the Hurt/Heal mechanic.

But seriously, we don't have PRs, or have one at most. And do you really think we would have
one
PR? It seems way off anything I would expect, and the way kanye is being cagey about his claim and results at this stage makes it mighty suspect.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2538 (isolation #350) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:31 am

Post by Tierce »

Wait, LLD was a PR... possibly? It's not like the titles necessarily mean anything here.

By the way--Zdenek, full claim of abilities, please.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2539 (isolation #351) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:33 am

Post by Tierce »

Actually, no. Before Zdenek claims anything, I want kanye's fullclaim.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2542 (isolation #352) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:03 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2533, Tierce wrote:I obviously can't get into details regarding the Rage PM I got on the last accumulation, but it makes it evident that my Rage build should have been singular, not
plural
. There's no way I gained 4 points, so it's probably a typo due to Flay's spreadsheet or lack of attention. Either way, I've PM'd him for clarification on how much Rage I actually have, which is probably that lonely point.
Confirmed as a typo, I'm at 1/4.

Aww. :(
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2543 (isolation #353) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:06 am

Post by Tierce »

Zhar-ptitsa rages enough to take all of those sucky angels down.
Or so it
should
. Flay is officially a meaniehead.

Picture a fluffed up golden-red phoenix. Pouting, as much as something without lips can pout. That's how
I
feel right now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2545 (isolation #354) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2544, Mr. Flay wrote:
In post 2543, Tierce wrote:Flay is officially a meaniehead.
Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of all the WHINING.
This is complaining,
not
whining. And it's done in a beautiful singing voice with an excellent sense of poetry, at that. I'm sure this wondrous bird can charm another three free Rage points out of Satan himself.

I'll shut up now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2549 (isolation #355) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:25 am

Post by Tierce »

lol

There's no need to claim HP. That's the one thing no one but Xalxe has claimed.

On to the rest of your claim.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2551 (isolation #356) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:34 am

Post by Tierce »

I'm hardly being stupid.

Fullclaim. Fallen title, abilities, etc. Don't be an idiot, you know what is being asked of you.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2553 (isolation #357) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2552, Kinetic wrote:Someone with 4 max rage could confirm or deny that.
There's obviously no interest at all in confirming or denying this, as it can prove/disprove HP values that we do not want to disclose. Hello?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2554 (isolation #358) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:45 am

Post by Tierce »

The question is--what guarantee do we have that he is an Ophan? None.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2556 (isolation #359) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:52 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2555, Zdenek wrote:I decided that Xalxe was town because he said that we only had one PR, Kanye, and forgot that
Kinetic was protected from PeregrineV's attacks earlier
. I doubt that scum would have forgotten about that, and that they'd have been hunting that power-role. We still don't know why Kinetic was protected, but that doesn't change the fact that Xalxe's mistake was a town tell.
Wait.
What?

I don't recall this. Remind me to reread the game eventually. >.>
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2557 (isolation #360) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:55 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 633, Mr. Flay wrote:
PeregrineV snarls and spits defiance, reeling with the blows but throwing back spite and venom in equal amounts to any of you. The problem is, he is outnumbered, knows it, and is impotent against his hate of the fact. His swipe at Kinetic breezes past without effect. When Tierce's next blow lands, he stumbles and utters "¢ҩ¢ʎᴤʉ¢ʎξԓ!" with a low and clear voice, then collapses to the ground in a bubbling, oily heap which bursts briefly into Stygian fire. The flames gutter low, and when the ooze burns away, only his sigil remains.

Duke Berith, Great Demon of Hell, has been slain.

First Damage Tally of Epoch II:

• Kinetic
    has taken 1 damage.
  • kanyeknowsbest
    MattP
    quadz08
    Tierce
    Zdenek
    Yosarian2
    Xalxe
    Voidedmafia
    Lady Lambdadelta
    scooby
    and
    Albert B. Rampage
    are all at their default HP after giving and receiving 1 Heal apiece.
Kinetic and Yosarian's actions are unspent.
No, Kinetic took two damage total from PeregrineV... Or did I miss something? (Flay's "1 damage" means "2 below maximum HP, i.e. initial HP - 1".)

Was there something else?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2559 (isolation #361) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:58 am

Post by Tierce »

Oh, the "breezes past without effect"?

Hold on, let me check the numbers.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2560 (isolation #362) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:01 am

Post by Tierce »

Huh, indeed. I completely missed that, and I didn't expect the flavor to have a hint--but the numbers indicate that Kinetic's "one damage" here is just from what he had been before (i.e. maximum HP, I believe)--Kinetic's HP doesn't change from the previous VC to the VC where PV dies.

PV was still alive to Hurt, and Flay was clearly aware of it since he mentioned it in the flavor, so wtf happened?

My brain hurts.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2561 (isolation #363) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:04 am

Post by Tierce »

Minor correction: this was at the point before the first Rage accumulation, so technically Kinetic was at initial HP - 1, but PeregrineV's attack should have taken him down to initial HP - 2. Curiouser and curiouser.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2562 (isolation #364) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:08 am

Post by Tierce »

Oww. This can wait.

kanye, fullclaim.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2568 (isolation #365) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:14 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2565, Kinetic wrote:
unvote; vote: Tierce
Color me curious...
Go on, enlighten me on
how I am scum
. Especially since now you're calling me scum with LLD and before now all you had was "Zdenek-Tierce".

Your logic makes no sense. Please, Kinetic. Go read my previous games. Especially, go read my scum ones. The difference is astounding, but you're discarding
anything
from meta due to me simply saying that meta-wise, I cannot be scum. Go on then--check my games and prove me wrong. Just don't say that my meta defense is convenient
when you haven't bothered to check if it holds
. As Town, I'm expected to defend myself, and I have a long history that supports the evidence of my alignment in this game.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2570 (isolation #366) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2569, Kinetic wrote:I absolutely hate meta-defense. When someone says "Look, this is how I act as scum" it makes me believe "Well no shit, you know it well enough to fake it.
Well golly gosh then,
go ahead and research my meta
, maybe you'll see whether or not I'm able to fake it! Wild notion, that one. My awareness of my meta doesn't come from NOW, I've had plenty of scum games that were an utter failure to adhere to my Town meta. So stuff it and go do your research instead of whinging about self-meta. Being aware of it != being able to patch it up.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2581 (isolation #367) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 2579, Kinetic wrote:Ok... the person I wanted to comment on my vote didn't, instead the two people who I didn't want to, did...
unvote

Thinking...
When you flag a reaction test with REACTION TEST GUYS REACTION TEST PAY ATTENTION, it's not going to work.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2582 (isolation #368) » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by Tierce »

kanye: That is still not a fullclaim. You know what a "fullclaim without HP" requires. You're not even claiming your actions.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2585 (isolation #369) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:57 am

Post by Tierce »

Color me curious...
In post 2567, Kinetic wrote:
In post 2566, Xalxe wrote:
In post 2564, Kinetic wrote:It couldn't possibly be that Tierce and LLD were scum buddies and KKB was solo scum all along... could it?
But while this could maybe be a thing (I don't think it is), why go for Tierce first?
I'm waiting for KKB right now, and the vote is actually testing something else.
In post 2569, Kinetic wrote:
In post 2568, Tierce wrote:
Color me curious...
Go on, enlighten me on
how I am scum
. Especially since now you're calling me scum with LLD and before now all you had was "Zdenek-Tierce".

Your logic makes no sense. Please, Kinetic. Go read my previous games. Especially, go read my scum ones. The difference is astounding, but you're discarding
anything
from meta due to me simply saying that meta-wise, I cannot be scum. Go on then--check my games and prove me wrong. Just don't say that my meta defense is convenient
when you haven't bothered to check if it holds
. As Town, I'm expected to defend myself, and I have a long history that supports the evidence of my alignment in this game.
I absolutely hate meta-defense. When someone says "Look, this is how I act as scum" it makes me believe "Well no shit, you know it well enough to fake it.

And would you please just shut up, I'm curious of something else right now. shush.
In post 2571, Kinetic wrote:"Go do your research on me" doesn't fly for me. But at the same time, shush.
In post 2572, Kinetic wrote:
In post 2571, Kinetic wrote:"Go do your research on me" doesn't fly for me. But at the same time, shush.
You aren't who I want to talk to right now.
I can't see how you expected anything to 'work' from this when you're giving such forewarning.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2588 (isolation #370) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:40 am

Post by Tierce »

You vote me, make that initial post in reply to Xalxe, and then expect me to
accept
a clear reaction test vote and sit on it like it pleases me that you're voting me?

If you're going to do reaction tests,
get better ones
. Don't blame me for ruining something that was shitty to begin with. Want a good reaction test? That was me saying I had Raged MattP when I hadn't, and then not simply blurting it out on the next post.

Treating scumspects like scum are stupid and will jump into obvious traps is ridiculous.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2590 (isolation #371) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Tierce »

(Anyway, infernal phoenix with a side of
Justice
appears to be on today's menu. I'm done ranting.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2591 (isolation #372) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:42 am

Post by Tierce »

Still waiting on kkb's claim.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2593 (isolation #373) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:12 am

Post by Tierce »

I said I was done.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2604 (isolation #374) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:19 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2600, Quilford wrote:I'm not really sure that KKB is scum with anyone. His claim is convincing but I suppose it could have been set up with the help of a well organised scumteam.
what claim

the only thing we have is "tracker"

are you even serious quil
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2607 (isolation #375) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:24 am

Post by Tierce »

Are you even paying attention?

kanye has kept his claim nebulous from the very start, now he is laying down "tracker" but refusing to go any more clear than that. We know that Cherubs have varying HP as long as Xalxe is a Cherub, as Matt claimed different HP from him.
So why would claiming Ophan/something else tell "scum" how many HP kanye has?
And where is his listing of actions? His listing of Rage?

He has
no claim
other than "tracker", and I'm /)(\ this close to snapping.

(That probably needs talons instead of puppy paws to mark a distance. You get the drift.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2608 (isolation #376) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:25 am

Post by Tierce »

By all means, Mr. Enlightened. Tell me how many Rage points and what actions kanye has taken.

I'll wait.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2610 (isolation #377) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:36 am

Post by Tierce »

I'm ridiculous levels of obvTown by now, but people continue to refuse to meta me. (>")> Funtimes.

It's not just a "teensy bit worrying". Stop acting like a scum-favoring attitude should be tolerated. It's massclaim, it's not up to
kanye
to decide whether or not he should claim and to act all cagey when people have made it
plenty clear
that they want a full claim from him.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2620 (isolation #378) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:47 am

Post by Tierce »

Zdenek, full claim of abilities, please.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2624 (isolation #379) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:53 am

Post by Tierce »

So--besides me having an urge to
whine
complain at Flay some more on his pluralizations, what do we have.

A single claimed PR (+ a Seraph with a blade), and no indication whatsoever that scum were going after him. Plus that weird Kinetic no-Hurt.

I need to think about this. Been awake for too long, though, so bed first, game later.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2627 (isolation #380) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:01 pm

Post by Tierce »

I hate the two of you.

Needed that out of my system.
Not looking at this game until tomorrow-ish.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2629 (isolation #381) » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:18 pm

Post by Tierce »

NOPE DON'T CARE CAN'T HEAR YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THIS GAME WANT TO CHILL OUT AND SLEEP
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2636 (isolation #382) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:37 am

Post by Tierce »

V/LA for the next few days
; moving.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2637 (isolation #383) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm

Post by Tierce »

Well don't trip over your feet producing content while I'm lugging suitcases around, gentlemen.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2639 (isolation #384) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:01 pm

Post by Tierce »

Figure that, huh? We have two flips, Quilford promises content twice, but does not deliver now and probably won't later. What a surprise.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2641 (isolation #385) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:02 am

Post by Tierce »

And apparently you have taken
five days
for this trip-planning, considering that quadz and MattP flipped five days ago and you had promised actual content when there was a flip. Did you deliver? No. Sorry if I'm not exactly amiable to all this trip idea as an excuse when you were already being useless before it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2642 (isolation #386) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:04 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2426, Quilford wrote:I pretty promise I'll be more participatory once I get my first goddamn flip after more than a month in this game.
January 23. Damn, that's a lot of participation and usefulness coming from you ever since, other than names pulled out of a hat.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2649 (isolation #387) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:07 am

Post by Tierce »

Goddammit Xalxe stop looking Town.
What do.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2650 (isolation #388) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 am

Post by Tierce »

(But I'm reading everyone as Town wtf I hate this game.)

These two posts brought to you by "I just lugged most of my belongings across the city buggre alle this for a larke I am not going to care about this game anytime soon".
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2652 (isolation #389) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 am

Post by Tierce »

This game is giving me too many Townreads, that's what. :/
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2654 (isolation #390) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:53 am

Post by Tierce »

Nope. I still haven't read and I won't be voting without it.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2656 (isolation #391) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Tierce »

...I've told you, I'm V/LA. I'm moving, and while it's just across the city, I have to do all the carrying myself and I can only use public transportation. Tonight I need to rest, and tomorrow I'll carry the rest of the stuff over and start settling in. I'm no more pleased with the delay than you are, but being the end of the month and my lease in this apartment,
this
is what I cannot delay, not the game. I need to not be ridiculously tired when I buckle down to read 100 pages, or I'll give up on page 10.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2658 (isolation #392) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:13 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2657, Zdenek wrote:Actually, WHY IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU UNWILLING TO CHECK MY META? YOU CHECKED TIERCE'S.
I'm curious about how you have nothing to say about my meta unless pushed about it, and why you didn't push the issue when Xalxe didn't answer what games of mine he checked. Your lack of interest in the issue doesn't seem to follow your usual doggedness.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2660 (isolation #393) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Tierce »

Please make my brain stop hurting.

Teeny phoenix engaging Head Under Wing mode. Wake me up when the thread doesn't sound like a cat fight.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2666 (isolation #394) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:39 am

Post by Tierce »

In post 2662, Zdenek wrote:
In post 2658, Tierce wrote:
In post 2657, Zdenek wrote:Actually, WHY IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU UNWILLING TO CHECK MY META? YOU CHECKED TIERCE'S.
I'm curious about how you have nothing to say about my meta unless pushed about it, and why you didn't push the issue when Xalxe didn't answer what games of mine he checked. Your lack of interest in the issue doesn't seem to follow your usual doggedness.

I still want Xalxe to answer, but that post of his pissed me off because I think that he's probably town, and if I'm right about that, odds are on him losing the game for the town if he gets the kills he wants.

As far as your meta goes, I think you're play here is different from your play in Author Mafia where you were generally proactive and pleasant, so unless someone can give me something concrete, I don't care too much about other's claims about your meta.
Ooooh look at you disregarding A Dance With Dragons. Why are you doing it? That game was far closer to this than Author Mafia was, where I was clearly enjoying myself, had the occasional hydra chat, and went on mad formatting sprees that necessarily altered the pacing of my posts. (You have no idea how long it took me to design something.)

But seriously, why are you ignoring the one game where you tunneled on me for 5 days? Why the mention of an hydra game of mine, and yet you ignore Dresden Files? The latter I could understand, because you were only alive on D1, but ignoring ADwD? Ignoring Tammy and Regfan's meta on me from that game, where you were clearly proven wrong? WTF?

And I am not going to give you anything concrete. Research my meta
yourself
. You have a pretty list of recent games to go through. (And no, Xalxe, those links weren't cherry-picked, it's a
thorough
list of my recent games, so there's nothing to fear from that list--you can compare it to my wiki page.)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2668 (isolation #395) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 am

Post by Tierce »

More likely that it was Voidedmafia being roleblocked than Kinetic being protected, fwiw.

/two cents

Okay, bed.

But seriously, Zdenek, I want some sort of explanation as to why you aren't even appearing to consider ADwD.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2670 (isolation #396) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:49 am

Post by Tierce »

PV, not Voided, yeah.

No one claimed it. It makes no sense for scum not to claim some sort of protection ability if they have it--that means it's not on the receiving end, but on the actor one--so it needs to be a block of some kind. I only wonder at the timing.

I'm barely conscious at this stage and it's hard to care about typos, so seriously, game closed until morning.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2672 (isolation #397) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 am

Post by Tierce »

Same here:
In post 2670, Tierce wrote:I only wonder at the timing.
But I'm really not in a state to speculate tonight and gaaah must close tab. Night, folks. If the scum don't mind suiciding while I'm gone, that'd be swell.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2674 (isolation #398) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:28 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'll let you know that I just woke up to a Rage drain.

Bed again.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #2697 (isolation #399) » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Tierce »

I'm about to ask Xalxe to elope with me and we leave the other four of you to deal with this game. Seriously. We know Kinetic and Zdenek think each other is scum. WE KNOW. Tone it down some, it's not going to get the rest of the game solved faster for all your insistence on it.

I'm very tired, so this game won't happen tonight. Before you whine, Kinetic, I can provide photographic proof of how much stuff I've moved today. Bugger off.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”