EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:11 am

Post by EnderX »

I've been watching, and I've been paying attention. My vote's in, but I voted before the formation of the plan, so I'm not targetting the person under me. Sorry to break up everyone's careful logic.
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:37 am

Post by EnderX »

I was voting for n_lich. If you feel that I am scum, go right ahead and vote me. I'd just like to know how I apparently got -2 votes.
"No trees were harmed during the production of this post. However, several electrons were severely inconvenienced."
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:14 am

Post by EnderX »

...both? Did the mod post a list of roles I missed somewhere, or are you admitting to having information the rest of us don't?
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:26 am

Post by EnderX »

Accepted.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:03 pm

Post by EnderX »

I frankly have no clue what to do. I've been trying to read everything over, but parts aren't making sense to me, and I still have no idea what role I have. (Unless that in itself means I'm the equivalent to a generic townie...) If someone would like to point me at somebody and have me vote them, along with a rational reason for doing so, feel free. Beyond that, I'm not sure I have anything to add.

And if this makes me seem scummy, so be it. I'll place my vote on myself, if enough people want it. I simply have managed to get myself so lost I have no clue what's going on.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #5) » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:15 pm

Post by EnderX »

I voted for Iammars. I still have no idea whatsoever what role I am.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 04, 2005 2:11 pm

Post by EnderX »

I'm here, but I'm also
still
highly confused. I'm quite willing to vote for Iammars again, though, unless someone else has a better idea for what to do.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #7) » Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:47 pm

Post by EnderX »

We all have received PMs giving us good enough clues to figure out who we are. If you haven't figured out who you are by now, you're either an idiot, or pretending to be an idiot so stop, you're not fooling anyone.
No we haven't. The only kind of PM I've ever received from the Mod was acknowledgement of my posts. I'm assuming that means I'm a townie, but I have no clue how valid that assumption is. Given the nature of the game, is it even possible that there could be actual townies out there?
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:30 pm

Post by EnderX »

My vote is up for sale, as far as I'm concerned. I have no clue who to select otherwise.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:39 am

Post by EnderX »

I'm here. Nai, I'll gladly vote for Jentsu tomorrow if he's still here, but I'm afraid I'm voting for you today. When I received my prod, I automatically posted a vote, and I was following Crola's hunch at the time. However, that vote will register for today, since I didn't respond until after the deadline. Sorry about that.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 1:33 am

Post by EnderX »

Given that information...
Any more suspects for us, Nai?
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:13 pm

Post by EnderX »

I'll claim one. If you remember, I voted for Nai on what I thought was two in-game days ago, but the day had already started when I got my vote in, I just didn't recognize it. Read back through the thread, you'll find the post where I spoke of this.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:16 am

Post by EnderX »

Given that I know nothing about mine, it may be that I'm the one with the hippie spirit, instead of you. It is comforting to know I'm not scum, though.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:40 pm

Post by EnderX »

No clue who to vote for here. Open to any suggestions.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:29 pm

Post by EnderX »

Vote in.
EnderX
EnderX
Goon
EnderX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:39 am

Post by EnderX »

Is this game even still active?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”