Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Unvote

I'm going to re-read and see what the hell is going on. Try to wait. I'll be able to have re-read the entire thread by Saturday or Sunday.(I get Monday off, though, so, if I am running late, I'll definitely make it by then) Until then, try to hold off on whatever is going on atm.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1230 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Alright, not done with my re-read but I want to know what's going on so I can pretty much make sure I know some things when I'm done.

1. Do we have any idea of the numbers on the scum team?
2. Are we at MyLo?
3. Why are we voting NL?
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Hinduragi »

No lynch has 3 votes right now, I think, so it should be at L-2? Anyways, yeah, don't hammer while I'm reading. >_>
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You worked out my reads based on 3 posts?

Also, vollkan, how the hell are you still alive? All throughout D1, people have called you a pro-town read. Btw, still not done reading but Im over halfway and should be done by late Sunday.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

I don't have any so I don't really know how you did that. ._.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:45 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Not yet. Still reading. Don't worry, it's most likely going to be done late tonight. If not then, definitely tomorrow. I've been reading for a couple hours. We've got till Wednesday so it shouldn't be that much of a problem at this point.

Also, what do you guys think of pursuing a lynch? Ever since I joined this game, I've felt we should save our no lynch and put our money on hitting scum. I think we can lynch right today if we just add the info from the past 2 days up. I know it's a gamble, but I feel it's now or never. I mean, being at LYLO for three days in a row is going to be intense. Especially with scum controlling a higher percentage of the votes than they do now.

Also, vollkan, that "Why are you still alive" question was a serious one.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Oh yeah. Parama, if you're sure I'm scum and you've worked out my partners, why are you voting no lynch?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I am not really interested in possible speculation(s). I am not going to engage in it either because, if you ask me, it's useless and distracting. What I want to know is: Why do you think you're still alive?

In other news, almost done...finally.. I only decided Id stay up the entire night and finish instead of going to bed at a regular time. I havent been preparing a
wall
tl;dr post because, seriously, it's fucking 50 pages. If you guys want to know something specific, ask me when I give out my reads.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1259 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:00 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Ah well. What about pursuing a lynch? Parama is the only one who has really commented on that and everyone else either ignored it, hasnt read it, or is planning to lurk till NL.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

.....after that D2, I can say I'm up for a NL. Im not as confident as I want to be or as I should be. I think talking this over with my neighbors is necessary so I can get a better grasp of my reads. I'm not going to lie, even I think they suck. Anyways, with that said, Im done with my re-read.

Nicolbolas is probably scum for me. I feel this slot has been on cruise control the majority of the game and has just been around. The replacements of his lurked the hell out of this game. Then Nico, who attacks Tasky D1,(While he's still here) and then goes for vezo D2, and later Tazaro/No Lynch D3. I feel like he's riding the majority coattails. Not once does he introduce anything that I'd say new. Also, each of his votes are placed on someone who's attracting attention but is not necessarily producing scumtells.(At least from my point of view)

Vollkan is slight town. I'm still intimidated by "Best Mafia Performance" but I liked his D2 play. I also saw some towntell in a post I read. I'll look for it in his ISO if asked but, right now, screw that. I just finished 50 pages. Don't feel like revisiting that atm.

Parama is null, I think town, not sure, though. Apparently, Tazaro was pretty sure he was scum since he asked every single one of his QT's about Parama.

Andrius is pretty null. He hasn't been around much of D3. I wish he was our D2 lynch simply for the information his lynch would be bring. Right now, I don't think he's very likely to be scum.

VV is...wtf are you VV? You came into a game and defended Andrius like a beast. Either you're scum getting town points or you're town hoping very hard it wasn't a mislynch. Trying to figure out which is pointless. This is part of the reason I wish Andrius was the D2 lynch. His play largely changed in D3 when he was talking about quicklynches and such. I don't like it. Now that I think about it, I think this slot is scum.

Xite is town. I was thinking scum for some part of D2 but his QT play was easily pro town intent.

Twomz... superbly null. I don't like his play because I can't get reads from it. I feel like he's just been here but hasn't been impacting the game that much.

....I still can't believe I read all of that. I should've pulled an RC and tunneled on my most likely scum suspect. without bothering.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:21 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Xite, I'm pretty sure vollkan isn't scum. His play in this game doesn't have a scummy intent at all. D1, he goes for Tasky but switches to Sando. The two people who were attracting the most attention. Sando is lynched. D2, he goes for vezo, who is definitely attracting more attention than all the other players. D3, he goes for no lynch and asks the person who he views as a noob to replace out. That's arguably the most pro town thing I've seen from his play. I'd oppose his lynch, especially at MyLo/Lylo, which we're at. Maybe after a scum flip, I'd be willing to reconsider but, right now, vollkan isn't a guy you want to put your money on for flipping scum. If vollkan is scum in this game, then just kill me post-game because I'm pretty positive the man can't be read if he is.

I think the more important parts of your 1v1 debate were the responses people had to it/how they reacted.

For example, VV says you're both town.

After that, Andrius argues that it isn't town vs town and is looking like he's ready to sheep Xite.

Another thing I liked from that WoT debate is seeing Nico say he's going for Parama over Twomz. This means I may be right to say that Twomz is looking pretty suspicious right now with his superbly null un-readable self. The thing I want you to look at, though, is how he puts Parama > Tazaro because Tazaro replacing out is "either scum or town" which doesn't say anything. On the page before that, even after Tazaro asked to replace out, he was "ready to put his vote on Tazaro, if the majority of the town agrees". He's also asking Andrius about voting Tazaro. But, as I mentioned a little bit earlier, he goes for Parama on the next page and ignores Tazaro, who he was pushing so hard, because Tazaro is "either scum or town". Am I the only one not buying this?

Twomz, why do you want to vote Tazaro/vollkan in your 1093/1094? You didn't give much reasoning asides from "theyre on the wagons of the two mislynches".

Parama, why does Twomz saying he is looking at two players you're looking at make him town?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1263 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

EBWOP
D3, he goes for no lynch and asks the person who he views as a noob(who was also attracting the most attention) to replace out
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:27 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Why would you break a trend of going for the person attracting the most attention when you had "good reasons" to go for them if you're scum? As scum, you would only want him replaced to get uber town points but it probably wont work because we're near end-game anyways. As town, you'd think Taz is newb but might not have a good read on him so you ask him to replace out. I'm pretty sure vollkan made it clear he works his reads out based on reasons for voting and Taz failed to provide that. I don't see vollkscum at all.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, I know that isn't true. I can't disprove your WIFOM-y idea, but I can tell you that vollkan is not a good lynch right now or tomorrow.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #14) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:39 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Like I said, I want to go for a NL and see what my neighbors have to say and what the NK will bring because I'm not 100% on any of my reads. If I had to pick someone, Nico.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Now this is where it gets tricky. The VV/Andrius thing is a mindfuck. I reread some of D3 and VV's #1122/1123 made me want to take back my read of him. I like Twomz as a second lynch candidate. I am not very sure about a third but I'd go Andrius because both NK's supported his lynch and he still hasn't really performed the best scumhunting I've ever seen.

I am pretty sure people would have questions about my reads. Hammering and ending the day when we have plenty of discussion time is just stupid.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

I'm hammering around 9 pm (-4 GMT) tomorrow. If you have any questions or whatever, now's your last chance.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Xite, my part of our plan isn't going to work with some some lurking like they are.

Andrius, what changed overnight? D3 you were all for going NL.

If the scum want to not NK, I'm fine with NL'ing again.

Vote: No Lynch

My QT's are with Xite, Nico, and Andrius. I targeted Parama last night since he was the only person below me who I wasnt already in a QT with. Lol@vollkan. Why would we want to lynch you for that?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:56 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Ebwop: Vezo targeted me N1 but got lynched before we could talk.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Twomz, you aren't out of people to target.

Updated popularity list:

Max

PranaDevil

3. VasudeVa
4. NicolBolas
5. vollkan
Sando

Vezo

8. Twomz
9. Hinduragi
10. Andrius
11. Parama
12. Xite91
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1306 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Sando? Wtf?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1310 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Let's wait. Can't really hurt.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Xite91 N1, Andrius N2, Parama N3. Who did you target?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:43 am

Post by Hinduragi »

VasudeVa wrote:Actually it's, Andy, Xite, NicolBolas. Screwed that up.

Note to self: Don't post while you're doing something else.
Excellent slip on a QT partner. Im done no lynching. Parama, you can suck it if you don't want to lynch in MyLo. First this guy mentions lynching lurkers at LyLo to Xite, then he defends Andrius to the brink of warfare, and now he gets his night targets messed up. I originally wanted to wait yesterday, and even today. Now I'm done waiting. I know who I think is most likely to flip scum and my opinion won't be changing much.

Unvote; Vote: VasudeVa
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, I can't neighborize tonight. And I highly doubt my reads are changing after our night talk. If you can convince me why no lynching and letting a townie die instead of going for the guy I'm probably going for tomorrow makes sense, I'll consider it.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Hinduragi »

VV wrote:Okay, Hindu. When DO we lynch lurker scum? How can we win if we don't lynch lurker scum? Hmm? D1? Oh dear, it's not D1 is it?
No. The actual question is: how do we know there are lurker scum? I see no reason to go for lurkers when they could flip scum or town. I'd rather go for active scum first and make connections to the buddies later. This is MyLo. You don't decide it's time to lynch lurkers and lose us the game.

Yes, it's great to make a town call and narrow your chances of lynching scum. What I'm concerned with is you made the call D1. That's like "Yep, confirmed town" before that much info is even around to make a proper call. Scumbuddies, manipulation by either player, or the best player knowledge I've ever seen. I'll just let you know I don't believe the third option to be very likely.

Making mistakes is a null tell. I can't really pursue you for this but you're my top suspect as scum and, as great as this reasoning sounds, I don't think the mistake wasn't true.

@Vollkan
1. Scum QT buddies
2. For me, it's a fine strategy. I am not ready to see more town die off. It's great that the NK can generate info and all, but unless VV dies, I still see his chances of being scum highly likely.
3. Xite answered that, yeah.
4. You don't think considering someone confirmed town since D1 to MyLo, possibly LyLo, is scummy at all? If they're scumbuddies, it's the equivalent of never having to bus him.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

What do you guys think are the odds of scum minorly breadcrumbing(As in, Daytime QT discussion) in-thread?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

...nevermind. Turned out to be a fail lead.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1376 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

VV wrote:Oh right, and how sure are you that the non-lurkers are scum too at MyLo?
Because Twomz/Nicol are the only ones lurking? In that case, who was the lurker you were looking at. I have a QT with Nicol and he talked to me during the night so I can answer some questions that I asked him overnight.

You're scum for defending Andy, tbh. I can see a guy replacing into his friends scumbuddy slot and defending him based on a "town read". You can use your friendship/past experience with him as an excuse for defending him.
VV wrote:I didn't actually say Andrius was confirmed Town, I said he was probably Town based on his actions/our conversation in the QT.
So you defended him...but you weren't sure if he was town or scum?

Mod: V/LA until late Sunday or Monday
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

VV wrote: thought you knew that I was suspicious of Twomz? Why are you suddenly asking me about who I'm suspicious of?
I hadn't read the Twomz part that you mentioned later. As for your scum being a lurker, why go for Twomz instead of one of your more active suspicions? At least you can verify your read on him then?
VV wrote:Evidence? Quotes? This is a baseless accusation. Yes, I could do that as scum but unless you have evidence that I AM actually doing it, you're just hypothesizing and not proving anything.
>_>
Well, once again my logic is shot down. I feel like I'm only holding this vote because VV is making more sense than I am in an arguement, which is not scumhunting.
Unvote

At this rate, we're all screwed, town. Time to pray for a miracle.

Also, I'd rather not hammer. It'd be better to wait for Nico's replacement to come in. I dont want to be short one player when we're in LyLo.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1389 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:00 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

...you seriously think scum will NK the guy getting replaced? Dude, you're out of your mind. This is exactly why NL shouldn't be hammered.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Xite91 wrote:
Hinduragi wrote:...you seriously think scum will NK the guy getting replaced? Dude, you're out of your mind. This is exactly why NL shouldn't be hammered.
Uhm, considering that we're all null on him and another player would just bring in another perspective and probably help us find scum? They totally could hammer the guy getting replaced. Why would it be likely for scum to not nk him?
Actually, a modkill of the slot would be good as long as it didn't result in us losing the rest of the day.
It's a 50 page game. Chances are the slot will not be replaced into anytime soon. I want to wait for it.

As for modkilling it, would you rather want info off a NK or have a possible scum/possible town dead? Those are the only 2 viable options at this point. I would rather have info off the NK tbh.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1450 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Actually, I think VV/Andy might actually be town. It'd make sense. When looking on D2's NK, I bet scum were betting on Max being a PR even though it was apparent VV/Andy were going to confirm/regard each other as town. Scum would want a PR over masons, or the equivalent of masons.

Andy/VV, can you two say who you suspect again?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Charlie wrote:Hinduragi's #1260 is a good because we know where he stands on things, and we get fresh content to boot. The last comment was comedy gold. Okay, his case on why vollkan is town seems logical, but my gut says he isn't town. I can agree to hold off on his lynch for Today, but vollkan being vollkan being impossible to read is a threat. Definitely a worthy lynch, but we might not have any to spare... final decision to follow at the end of my read.
Parama, he already said why he's going for you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1470 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Dude, I'm not even voting you so chill. Instead of unreadable AtE, post a case on who you think is scum or something. Voting NL isn't something I want to do right now.In fact, I seriously doubt there's going to be a lynch today. I just don't see it happening but I could care less for NL. I read his vote as an honest one because I didn't and still don't want to vote vollkan for the exact same reasons. That's why I don't agree that he's being scummy. I can see you're frustrated but it's not like I'm not. . This game is full of bad reads and second guessing stuff. Our first game together was bad in terms of being friendly and whatnot, I'll admit, but some of your posts here have been like those from that game and some are entirely different. As far as I'm concerned, if you're town, you should know damn well to not call me fail town when you're saying I'm scum. I'm trying but it's not like I can pull scum lynches out of my ass and present the scumteam to town on a platter. If you're town, present a case on someone or do something so that it's easier to read you.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1472 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, he's voting out of gut, apparently. So you're "more right" although that doesn't tell me shit about either of your alignments.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Hinduragi »

1) Twomz
2) Parama
3) Vollkan

VV, what about Andrius' personality in this game makes you think he's town?

Also, who received/sent new neighbors? Twomz neighbored with me last night.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vollkan, who did you neighborize with?

I'm not going to vote yet. I'll tell you guys why soon.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1538 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Parama wrote:Hindu's suspicions are basically what the town as a whole had been saying the day before... aka generic and thoughtless.
That's because I think I have 3/4 of the townies found and we may have been right all along. Working on the last one now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:04 am

Post by Hinduragi »

OH LOL...
I would quote if I could but oh well, you're going to have to trust me.
In our QT, Xite said that if Vollkan neighborizes with him and he's the NK, to lynch him fast. He said the same goes for Charlie. I'm not even sure why he said that but he was my last town read. I don't know who is town/scum but, hell, I will believe the only guy who I know is town at this point.
Vote: vollkan

Parama, if you're believing Twomz and still thinking I'm scum, you're really going to have to re-read this thread. Look, I'm not scum, even if you think I am. I dont give a shit about Vote analysis right now because I just lost a game as VT where the LYLO town made me lose when I KNEW who was scum purely because scum gave a vote analysis where they bussed a buddy to l-1 in an instant scum-loss game. In the last message I got from Xite, he said you were telling Andrius lies about what Xite told you. Care to explain?

I don't even have a fucking case but I can trust my gut and the only pro-town advice I have received. Look, if you're town, tell me why he said to lynch vollkan/charlie because, frankly, he never told me why but he did say something about giving me and his town reads a piece of his "analysis" and then he changed his mind and said I was the only one getting it and then he never gave it to me. (If you're reading this, xite, tell me why post-game)
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:07 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Parama wrote:But something is saying that having him at the top spot in 4 lists either makes him scum to every town or a popular scum mislynch. Seeing as how he wasn't under any pressure prior to today, I'm leaning towards the latter.
Xite, Andrius, VV, and Charlie told me they would lynch him if they could in my QT. Xite is town, I'm town, and I think there is 1/3 town in those three so I'm pretty sure it's not a scum mislynch.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (isolation #41) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:41 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Parama, if you have some god-given glory of scum reads in this game, I'd appreciate them. Mine, they're weak as shit, mainly based off of process of elimination because of my town reads. I'm going with Xite, because he had QT analysis and shit going on and apparently had a better grasp on the game than I did.
Parama wrote:This isn't convincing at all.
It's the same thing you said yesterday when they were voting you.
Parama wrote:I didn't even mention voting analysis.
That's the entire reason you switched your vote.

Xite said he told you something and then you lied about what he said to Andrius, who then apparently asked Xite about it.

I'm trying to figure out why Xite would want vollkan dead, besides the fact that he looks like someone who is avoiding a neighbor.

And what about the other two?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1554 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Twomz's post was a voting analysis... unless he was just summing up people's popular lynches? ...Idk, but it's almost the same thing even if it is a popular lynches thing.

Sigh, I guess we can wait for Andrius to clarify then? I wasn't told much about what you did. It was a one-liner message.

Xite/VV being the other two you didn't mention.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Parama wrote:This is the Twomz post I keep referring to. I thought he was doing something else with his vote on me :/
Parama wrote:Hmm, maybe Twomz did nail it!
That's the one I'm referring to.

Yeah, the 4 person grouping. The connotation of Charlie/Andrius seemed like you thought of them both as scum. Xite was town. Since you're voting me, I must be your third scum so one of the others have to be town out of those mentioned.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #44) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

vollkan wrote:So, at LYLO, you are casting your vote based on something that Xite said which, by your own admission, you don't actually understand?
Yes, my reads are that bad. I know it sounds like a scummy excuse to have my vote but if Xite said lynch him fast, then I'm confident he had good reason to do so, given how much analysis and input he had on the game.

Why'd you target Xite, specifically?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #45) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

You didn't suspect, with people calling him obvtown and town or saying he's a town read, that he would be NK'd? Seriously, I was 100% that one of three things would happen last night: No NK, Xite NK, or me NK. With Xite NK being the leading one due to scum seeing that a lynch was coming so no NK would be bad for them and a me NK bad for them because Xite would protect me.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #46) » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:31 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

EBWOP:
...and a me NK bad for them because Xite wouldn't have to protect himself.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1578 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:18 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Parama wrote:Hindu: You are either stupid or scum if you're going to lynch based on one silly thing Xite said.
You may not realize it yet, but since I've entered the game, instead of getting scum reads, I've been looking for town reads(Because not having good reads after a 50 page reread is pretty bad), and I've been doing it by making irrational, weird, or slightly stupid calls in order to get conversation rolling. This let me get my town reads. Here's what I've gotten since I joined the game:
Town:
Myself
Andrius
Vasudeva
Last spot here is between Charlie/Parama

Scum:
Twomz
Vollkan
Last spot here is between Charlie/Parama

Parama, yes, I was hoping Charlie would comment about it since it is LyLo and he should be defending himself. Anyways, I'm pretty damn sure that Twomz is mafia. If you guys are ready to end this, I'm going to hammer.Also Twomz, wtf, you're L-1 in LyLo and that's your defense? "Scum can and will try to force a mislynch" Ironic because both my suspects are suspecting me and I know I'm a mislynch. Charlie, if you've seen our QT, you will notice I've been on the edge about Parama then yesterday murdered that but with you neighboring with Xite, I am against lynching him for now.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Parama wrote:Nobody's at L-1?
...Oh, I misread votes. >_>
Unvote; Vote: Twomz

I've got QT's with both my reads. I should be able to finish reads on them by tomorrow.(Unless Parama doesn't reply to me in our QT like he did last night :igmeou: )

As for the LyLo thing, I thought this was LyLo?

Also, Twomz, you're forgetting that the scum team is basically outed at this point, so voting for scum is completely acceptable. I know I'm town, but the guy on my wagon could just as well be fail town, so that's null. Include possible bussing and you don't have much.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1584 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

So you don't think Twomz will flip scum?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1586 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Sigh, if he really isn't scum and vollkan hammers right now since I see him online, sorry town.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

^Exactly. If, somehow, Twomz is town, then we're basically fucked.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:46 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Well, before Andy died, I had decided I would put what Twomz went out doing together so I would know where I wanted to go today.

Town-VasudeVa (1): Parama
Town-Andrius (1): Charlie
Town-Hinduragi (2): Vollkan, Twomz
Null-Charlie (2): Vollkan, Parama
Null-vollkan (2): Charlie, Hind
Town-Twomz (4): Andrius, VV, Parama, Hind
Null-Parama (5): Andrius, Charlie, VV, Twomz, Hind

Town (8): Parama, Charlie, Vollkan, Twomz, Andrius, VV, Parama, Hind
Null (9): Vollkan, Parama, Charlie, Hind, Andrius, Charlie, VV, Twomz, Hind

Taking Twomz out.

Town (7): Parama, Charlie, Vollkan, Andrius, VV, Parama, Hind
Null (8): Vollkan, Parama, Charlie, Hind, Andrius, Charlie, VV, Hind

Taking town-reads out.

Town (4): Parama, Charlie, Vollkan, Parama
Null (4): Vollkan, Parama, Charlie, Charlie

Note that the above three are my lynch choices. I told Charlie the scumteam had to be VV/Andy or him/vollkan as well in my QT. Killing Andy would basically mean I'd go after him/vollkan. Also, his one scumread on my town-read was NK'd, meaning he had to go for a person I thought to be scum today. In light of this, I don't think Charlie is scum.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:22 am

Post by Hinduragi »

This will probably make me sound even scummier if you didn't like my votehop before.

I explained to Andy in our QT the same list so I thought he would've told you about it already. Basically, I had to decide between you/Andy scumteam and a Charlie/Parama/vollkan scumteam in our QT. You're going to love this next part. Because he said you were town based on meta and gut while using XD, I decided to trust him. Based on his personality, I didn't think scum Andy would lie to me while using XD. I'm willing to risk the game on my read, yes. He also said you guys concluded a while ago you were in a mountainous game. Idk about his read on me because he never gave me reads, but I'm thinking he thought I was town since he asked who I thought was scum and put vollkan's name with a question mark under that.

Believe it or not, though, my votehop was just me trying to get reads.

The list is Twomz's list of who everyone wanted to lynch. I put town next to the people I had townreads on.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:23 am

Post by Hinduragi »

No wonder he wasn't responding at all ._.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

One thing's wrong with your suggestion, VV. Twomz sent me a QT on the night before he was lynched, meaning we never talked. I made the list and then showed it to Andy.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1611 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

^The reason I said Twomz's list is because he posted it in-thread.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1617 (isolation #57) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:19 am

Post by Hinduragi »

VV wrote:@Hindu: Am I reading it right that, again, you are using other people's cases?
No. I took this list
Twomz wrote:VasudeVa (1): Parama
Andrius (1): Charlie
Hinduragi (2): Vollkan, Twomz
Charlie (2): Vollkan, Parama
vollkan (2): Charlie, Hind
Twomz (4): Andrius, VV, Parama, Hind
Parama (5): Andrius, Charlie, VV, Twomz, Hind
where he called a Hind/VV/Andrius scumteam and made my own conclusion of the NK and who I thought would be scum based on that NK off of that. In our QT, I told Andy you/me/him all had even chances of being the NK. Parama, I thought I was L-1 too, but I'm not. I'm L-2. Anyways, whoever's town, we should start putting all these reads together. I know some people's reads have changed since yesterday, given the NK, so let's offer them up.

1. Charlie is town
2. Andy told me that, if he dies, VV is probably scum. Though I'm not aware of who he told this to so scum may've killed Andy on purpose to frame VV. Largely null tell read here. VV's reaction to that list doesn't help this much.
3. The scumteam is in Parama/VV/Vollkan.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (isolation #58) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Parama, why is Charlie scum? I don't see his reasoning fault as much of a tell.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:38 am

Post by Hinduragi »

1) I had a town read on Nicol from our QT. The only reason I doubted Charlie was because of what Xite said. The NK on the town-read I had that Charlie thought was scum died last night.

2) Town can use poor reasoning; I've seen them use it. For example, when I voted you based on what Xite said. Although that had a different motive from a normal vote, it was implied to each of you as poor reasoning.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Only if your win condition involves mafia outnumbering town.

Me wrote:Note that the above three are my lynch choices. I told Charlie the scumteam had to be VV/Andy or him/vollkan as well in my QT. Killing Andy would basically mean I'd go after him/vollkan. Also, his one scumread on my town-read was NK'd, meaning he had to go for a person I thought to be scum today. In light of this, I don't think Charlie is scum.
2. Yes, you voted me in LyLo based on a list you thought I stole from Twomz. Town voting in LyLo that fast without thinking it through = does not compute.
3. And this is why I didn't say "Yo, VV is def-scum, time for him to die". I also want to know if Andy told anyone else this in a QT.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1629 (isolation #61) » Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

First off, I'm white. Second, I didn't steal his case. He just put together who everyone wanted lynched yesterday into a list. That's the only thing I used. I could've made it myself, yeah, but it was already done, so there wasn't much need. By that, you mean you have no other suspects of who you think to be scum? After 66 pages... on Day 6?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:05 am

Post by Hinduragi »

Vollkan, you mentioned you QT'd me but you want me to die today. Why QT me if you're going to attempt to kill me anyways?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #63) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Charlie wrote:Slow it may be, but that doesn't change the fact that I firmly believe Parama to be mafia. If he flips mafia, his partner is most probably Vollkan.
Actually, I think it'd be VV.
vollkan wrote:In case we lynched scum that was not you.
But why wouldn't you want to QT one of your town reads?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #64) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:37 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

vollkan wrote:
Hindu wrote: But why wouldn't you want to QT one of your town reads?
I think QTs are better used for interrogating people you suspect and potentially getting new info than confirming what is largely already known from thread with a town read
You thought Xite to be one of your top suspects at the time you QT'd him?
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #65) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

EBWOP: Nvm that, after an ISO, I see we covered those points yesterday.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1664 (isolation #66) » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:46 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Sigh, I wanted to say Parama was town from that AtE post but the rest of his play doesn't describe him as the type of player to use AtE. I also think vollkan is town. If he isn't, well, his title is well-deserved. Charlie, I know he seems too good to be true, but he has to be town in some games, even if he is unreadable(for me, at least).

Vote: Parama

Hopefully there's no scum quickhammer on this. As of now, though, I am willing to risk losing this game if Parama is town. His play has failed. I tried to get a read on him from our QT but he has ignored it for 2 nights now. He's also someone my predecessor was looking at.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:47 am

Post by Hinduragi »

...Fuck, I totally was going VV but Charlie. I thought Parama was flailing at 1656 since it looked to me like Charlie was just looking at another potential suspect. Charlie's slot needing a replacement did kill the reads on them for the end of D1 and some of D2 but part of the reason I called him town was my nicol QT. When VV resorted to ad hom on me a.k.a. calling me black, I was pretty sure he was scum. Sigh, good game scum. My town play was poor this game because I was experimenting with those bad cases in order to get town reads, which ultimately failed. I was the main liability to town, seeing as all of them besides me wanted me lynched come LyLo. Plus I was the sole town vote on that mislynch. -_- Worst town game I've had, but I'll probably never be using this type of play again. My God, this was a big mistake on my part.
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1681 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

Andrius wrote: But yeah. XD I TOLD HINDURAGI THAT YOU WERE SCUM IF I WAS NK'D. WHY HE DIDN'T PUSH IT IS BEYOND ME.
Oh, once he went ad hom on me, I was lynching him tomorrow. Parama already had a wagon on him and I was pretty sure his latest post was him attempting to make Charlie's case seem lesser, though, so I voted. Big mistake -_- If you had told anyone else about the you dying vv is scum thing, I wouldve voted him in the hope they'd wagon with me. But, yeah, VV was GOIN' DOWN, I just wanted to save him for the last day....which never happened. But, the one thing that kept me from voting him was speculation that you might have told someone, in the attempt theyd NK you on purpose to frame him.

I'll post my QT's. Well, I'll post the ones where the person didn't die or get lynched before I could talk to them.
QT's
(If you didn't want it to be posted, you're out of luck):
Xite
Andy
Charlie
The best of my QT's: Parama
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1682 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

[quote="VV]@Hinduragi: You have a strong gut. Really, you come in this game and called me correctly. I also remember NicolBolas saying that you read him as scum in our scum QT. Although, your downfall really was that you allowed us to persuade you too easily.[/quote]
Yeah, my gut calls are awesome. But I had no rereads after my initial rereads so my earliest ones were from just interactions with you guys. My QT with Charlie/Nicol killed me. In D5, I just wasn't sure enough. By the end of D6, I thought I had it down 100% but I ended up only being 50%.
Andy wrote:If I'm NK'd Vas is probably scum.
-lol won't happen though, so.
AHAHAHAHA
Hinduragi
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Hinduragi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:09 pm

Post by Hinduragi »

...EBWOP(Sadly, a triple post, at least it's endgame and I'm not having to make some convincing case only for it to be ruined by this)
VV wrote:@Hinduragi: You have a strong gut. Really, you come in this game and called me correctly. I also remember NicolBolas saying that you read him as scum in our scum QT. Although, your downfall really was that you allowed us to persuade you too easily.
Yeah, my gut calls are awesome. But I had no rereads after my initial rereads so my earliest ones were from just interactions with you guys. My QT with Charlie/Nicol killed me. In D5, I just wasn't sure enough. By the end of D6, I thought I had it down 100% but I ended up only being 50%.
Andy wrote:If I'm NK'd Vas is probably scum.
-lol won't happen though, so.
AHAHAHAHA

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”