PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I have no idea what the popularity levels mean at this stage, and I'm guessing the popularity levels wont have that much of an effect on players being town/scum.

Also Andrius, didn't you learn from the last game we played together to not go outing yourself even if you're a vanilla? It means less people the scum need to look at to get to the power roles. I don't think you'll have forgotten that so quickly.
FoS: Andrius

For now though I'm going to...

Vote: Vollkan

Leading me round the bloody houses last time, I'll have a closer eye on you this game matey. :P
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Xite, the second bit (scum messaging other townies who may be impressionable) I agree with.

The first bit... is utter rubbish. Anyone who fake claims a popularity level will be lynched, no two ways about it. Because if they fake claim it, someone else WILL have that level, and we just lynch one of them. Town have no reason to lie about their popularity level, and scum shouldn't be stupid enough to attempt it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:07 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I've sat here and gone over a few pros and cons of that plan Vollkan, and each time I've found a flaw, I've worked it through in my head and quickly realized that in all actuality, even if scum did manage to pull off what was in my head, it would be completely luck based, and would be almost impossible to pull off the lying needed to make it succeed.

So based on that, I'm all for a full claim of popularity.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:46 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Andrius wrote:We also might have PRs that actually use this neighborizing mechanic. Say we have a town player who can increase the popularity of a fellow player by one. Or a mafia player who can decrease the popularity of a player by one. /setup speculation
Never even had the thought of such a role in my head... so it's interesting you brought it up...
vollkan wrote:
scum can try avoid having to talk to at least one townie by targeting somebody they think is higher than they are. Having everybody's popularity out in the open would remove any excuse for scum not talking to somebody.
In addition to this, I would also say that I think we should implement a policy of requiring people to identify explain their choice of conversation target; it will force people to use the ability for sensible reasons which is both pro-town and anti-scum.
This is good stuff. (I'd cite an ongoing game with similar mechanics, but I'd get killed so.) T
he scum will definitely try to avoid extra exposure to the town. They'll definitely try to target someone higher than they are, especially if their number is high to begin with.

I'm willing to start the popularity claim, when the time comes, if there's no objections.[/quote]

Regarding the bolded bit there, they wouldn't be able to. If we all said "target the person below you in the list" then anyone who didn't would be automatically pointed out as scum. They would basically be forced into neighboring with the person below them or being known as scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:08 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

unvote; vote: Tasky

You want a wagon, you got a wagon.

Also...

Second most popular

(Otherwise known as the extreme opposite of my life ;))
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Xite has made a couple of decent points, regarding Friend's buddying and pushing the popularity claim stuff etc. But... it feels forced, and I don't like it.

As it stands, I'm still against Tasky too.

Also, something I noticed. Regarding the choices of who to talk to, someone said that scum could avoid talking to people unless we set up who we can each talk to, as it stands that would be impossible without outing themselves as either scum, or a plank. We've revealed our popularity, so if scum don't pick someone to Neighbor with who is below them in the list, we would obviously know when it came to revealing who picked who etc.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

plank - tit, idiot, prized pillock, smeg head, etc.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:45 am

Post by PranaDevil »

- Do you feel that The Player one above you on the ranking list is scum?

Not 100% sure thus far, I agree that it seems strange that he would ask everyone else for their opinions before he gives his, and somewhat accept that, if he's town, he wants to see others views, but it's also possible he's mafia and wants to get a general consensus to gather information to work out what he wants to say.

- If you had to choose now who would you lynch?

Still Tasky, my vote is on him after all.

- Who do you think is most town at this time?

Vollkan looks pro-town as anything, but I do know from experience that looking pro-town and being pro-town are seperate things. Especially where Vollkan is concerned.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:07 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Max wrote:Answer 1: Non-committal, fair enough I've not made many posts in the game so far. Please can you answer this question again :).
Answer really hasn't changed much. So no real reason to re-answer the question.
Max wrote:Answer 3: Have you played with Vollkan before? Do you feel that he is playing in the same way he does as scum?
Played with him in a recent Mini-Normal (along with Andrius). As I've only played a single game with him I also don't think it's fair to judge him based solely on that one game, as I don't have enough of a viewpoint to know how he plays regularly as mafia or town to say either way. In the game I played with Vollkan he was scum, but he was one of the most pro-town players in the game. The other pro-town player was also scum incidentally. That game however was plagued with stupidity, tunnelling, and about half of the players just outright disappearing. So while myself, Vollkan and Andrius have played in the same game previously, it only really leads to us knowing of each other, as opposed to being able to spot any tells from each other.
Max wrote:Also, shouldn't a townie be willing to reiterate their points against a player? A nice summary every-so-often can be good. Quotes included of course.
Depends on the situation at hand, if the point is staring you in the face (as in, you've restated it a couple of times in various ways, or you have only just reposted it above the comment) then perhaps not.

Also, it depends on whether the person has real life issues preventing them from being able to go back through the thread and pick things apart thoroughly to show exactly what you're getting at, or to type a massive post out restating the points. (For instance, I've only just finished helping my sister move house, so for the past week I wasn't likely to be going into too much depth about anything, whether I had reason to or not).

However, in general I do feel that at least attempting to make the point known is something pro-town, if after just a small exchange someone isn't willing to even make a proper case against someone, then it's anti-town at best because you're not so much explaining your reasons for your statements, as allowing people to become confused and unsure if you refuse to explain it.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:30 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Anyone who claims to know scum tells from someone after
one
game with someone else is either lying, or had a really poor scum player against them. Throw in the fact that, as I've just pointed out, the game was full of either flaking players (the game was a draw because the replacements never arrived) or were useless in general outside of pretty much two of the scum players. It means that nobody can really have any tells from anyone in that game.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:36 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

vollkan wrote:Just a thought, and you can ignore this if you like because I am asking purely for personal meta reasons, is it possible that the "feeling" is something akin to the "Vollkan can't be trusted" thing coming from PD and Andrius?
Thinking about what I've said, it may well be coming across like that. What I actually am getting at is that you're a strong player, and so if you're town all is well, but I don't want to get into the consideration that someone playing 100% pro-town (seemingly) is completely pro-town.

But then, that can of course count to anyone who's a relatively good player.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

E) Nobody wishes to quick lynch, and discussion is still ongoing, so a lynch now would be a bad thing, and any scum who forced a quick lynch right now would be almost insta-lynched in the next day phase.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:49 am

Post by PranaDevil »

See, with Tasky I'm in two minds now...

1) He's scum and they're holding back from tossing him under the bus because they are thinking we might pull back on the wagon and let him live.

2) He's town... this leads to two other possibilities:
2.a) He's town and scum are holding back, in which case if they see a chance to hammer without looking scummy, they'll take it.
2.b) He's town and scum are already on the wagon, in which case they cannot throw the final vote on whether it would look scummy or not, because they're on the wagon already.

I'm pretty much ruling out option 2.a As there has been chance to hammer Tasky and it wasn't taken, even when he looked scummy.

2.b Is a possibility but clever scum wouldn't all dive on a single wagon that quick, it would be as good as suicide.

1 Is a good possibility, especially with the other issue that cropped up out of seemingly nowhere. It could easily have been a planned distraction to possibly move town away from Tasky.

As it stands, I'd still be okay with lynching Tasky, if only because I think the reason he's still around is because of option 1 over either of the option 2's.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:44 am

Post by PranaDevil »

By my calculations, that's 2 replacements required, and another potential replacement... seriously? The last mini normal I played in (Alongside Vollkan and Andrius) was plagued with people vanishing, I hope this game doesn't go the same way.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:58 am

Post by PranaDevil »

What about Xite? He asked to be replaced just further up the page.

~As of post 282 CSL replaced Xite91
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Teach me not to read *facepalm* lol

Not a fan on "just lynching one who is getting replaced", however I am up for lynching Tasky still regardless.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Okay, so we have 2 replacements forthcoming, 2 people who have been prodded and still not responded, Andrus is V/LA until Monday, and RC replaced Seraphim and hasn't really posted yet.

This leaves us, essentially, in a 12 player game with only half of us even able to post, and discussion has not just stalled, it's come to a dead stop because of this.

So to try and get "some" discussion going, Friend and Tasky are both needing replacements, both have acted scummy/been accused of acting scummy by more than a couple of people.

Based on that, I want EVERYONE who is around to give me an opinion on both players, and whether they would rather see them lynched, or stick around for a replacement.

I shall check through the thread again myself today and also provide my own response to the above.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:06 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Tasky, are you honestly going to be able to keep up to date with everything that's going on when you're only getting on once every 2 to 3 days, and it's possible a topic may come up and take a few pages of discussion?

I ask, because if you can, then fair enough, but if not, then you'd be better being replaced to make sure someone in that slot could actually play the game fully.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:27 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Ray, ol' buddy ol' pal. Long time no see. (Gamewise at least)
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:15 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

RC, you replaced in 5 days ago, and thus far have said nothing of use, but have posted enough to keep from being prodded I notice, and your last post is making out that the town as a whole is picking pointless issues (they're not), and yet the last post before that was you asking another player whether you should vote for someone else or not.

So from that end...

unvote; vote: ReaperCharlie

Shit or get off the pot mate.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Holy sweet jesus and finally some activity Batman!

Andrius, I was pretty much content with ignoring you day one and looking back on you later, solely because my previous experience with you was such that it was nigh on impossible to work out if you were town or scum as you played the VI role to perfection, and I admit, the chances of you doing so again are likely.

I would take the time to show a nice big case on you, but not only is there little point as Sando and RayFrost have done the leg work while I was busy dreaming about some nice busty women, but it's also pretty much immediately before my posting. However for ISO purposes, I shall instead link directly to Ray and Sando's cases on you.

Sando's - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p2385133
Ray's - http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 9#p2385249

There's not really much more to say on that wagon that hasn't already been said.

unvote; vote: Andrius

But in saying and doing that. I'm not lowering my suspicion on RC in the slightest, if anything his most recent post makes me even more concerned about him. Not only did his reason for voting Andrius be that he could "smell a good wagon" (Which signifies what? Just jumping onto a wagon he could sense was town but might go through easily? Possible. That he thinks Andrius is scum, RC is town, and he just wants any lynch day 1? Possible but anti-town. Knows Andrius is scum thanks to other info? I'm leaning that way), but he also hasn't responded to the fact people are saying he needs to post more and has spectacularly failed to actually do anything of actual use in the game up to now.

Oh, and one last thing about RC. I decided to check where people's votes are lying before casting mine on Andrius so I didn't wind up as an accidental hammer... RC unvoted, then voted, normally very good tactics. Why, may I then ask, would he bother doing so when his vote is currently ON Andrius in the first smegging place? RC, either you're town (unlikely in my eyes) playing exceptionally bad and paying zero attention with it, or you're scum (more likely) playing exceptionally bad as you're not even pretending to pay attention to the game.

So yeah, pretty much I'm happy with a lynch of Andrius right now, but I would be just as happy with a lynch of RC too as I feel both are scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:26 am

Post by PranaDevil »

VV, want to try attacking me for an actual point next time?

What you're basically attacking me for is "Being asleep when Andrius made himself look scummy". Because, y'know, Ray and Sando had already made extensive cases on Andrius which would have been a waste of time me just repeating but changing the wording. There's no if's, but's or maybe's there. So the fact I came on "after" that, meant it wasn't needed to point out what was already said.

More to the point, restating it would have just had someone saying the same thing anyway "look, he's just reworded what they've said and put it as his own opinion". So it makes no difference, you've pulled up absolutely nothing with that one.

I do also note that you successfully avoided ever commenting on RC as well, and avoided commenting at all on the Andrius wagon.

Also, one last point, if what we're saying "isn't" supposed to be put out there to try and show others that we feel someone is scum (as Ray and Sando did while I was, y'know, sleeping and thus unable to give a case prior to the case being made), what's the point in saying it? Are you therefore saying that if Person A presents a solid case on someone, and Person B comes along, reads it, looks at the play, and agrees with it, that they are not allowed to agree with said case because doing so is scummy?

If your answer is no, then your vote for me is ridiculous.

If your answer is yes, then you are playing the wrong game.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:53 am

Post by PranaDevil »

So I am correct, you're voting based solely off the fact two other people got in with full cases before I woke up, and therefore I'm scum because I'm seen as "tagging along" got it.

Non-existant case is non-existant.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:12 am

Post by PranaDevil »

VasudeVa wrote:Are you even reading my posts?

I said I was attacking you because your vote post is way different from the generic Town 'I agree with this case' post because it is filled with malicious content(as analyzed by my Vas Bullshit Detector, read the red text~). Your actual vote is 20% of my case, 80% is my hypotheses the scum motivation to type the suspicious paragraphs I have pointed out.
Your red coloured comments are nothing more than deliberate attempts to make something I said seem scummy. Hell, you manage to take a jokey "Hey, some actual content for once!" statement at the start and make out it was scummy, and you expect the rest of that to be taken seriously after you stretch to that right off the bat?
1. Excused yourself by stating that Andy is a detriment to Town by his play style
Made a statement based on my previous knowledge of how he plays.
2. The fact that you needed to explain how you agreed with Sando and Ray
You mean stating that I agreed with someone is now scummy? It would be 200% scummier if I had just gone "Oooh, Andrius wagon, hop on", strangely enough that's what RC did, but somehow he's evaded you completely, and you don't have any kind of read on him, riiiiight.
3. Providing links even when not needed (possibly to make it look Town motivated.)
Because in the past I have been called out (funnily enough, same game I was with Andrius and Vollkan in) because I didn't provide reasoning, even when said reasoning was immediately before my post, this was cutting out the bollocks that could be involved with "you didn't give reasons, wah!" that I've seen a couple of players do.
4. Useless walls on a completely unrelated subject (RC) in order to make the post look longer and thus appear more 'helpful'.
I apologise, I'll keep every post to a single person from now on, so if I have to comment on half a dozen people at once I'll post 6 seperate posts. Christ on a bike and the twelve disciples on a twelve seater tandem.

I mean honestly, you're claiming that because I commented on RC in a post where I voted Andrius it's "useless". What game are we playing here?

RC is, as far as I'm concerned, scummy, it's therefore not "useless" to state my reasons, it's also utterly stupid to claim that I'm doing anything other than scum hunting by commenting on it. The fact you are trying to discredit what I have said in it is bad form from where I'm sitting, and I refuse to create two entirely seperate posts just to appease yourself.

I again repeat, non-existant case is completely non-existant, but your chainsaw defending of RC has been noted.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:30 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Sando wrote:But if someone I find scummy and am trying to pressure suddenly changes onto a wagon, I think twice about joining it. You're removing the pressure without a satisfactory response, and in effect supporting their point of view.
Normally I would agree with you, but I get a strong feeling that all RC is doing is trying to bus his partner. Andrius is scummy in and of itself, RC is scummy as well, and I'm just feeling that RC's vote on Andrius was purely to try and split opinion between them, so if one is lynched, the other would appear more town purely because RC was on Andrius' wagon.

At least, that's what I think the attempt was, but because RC's vote was done so badly (especially the whole unvote, vote part, when his vote was already on Andrius, thus showing a complete lack of paying attention) it actually has made me take note of them both even more.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 am

Post by PranaDevil »

vollkan wrote:@PD: Why did you link to the other cases on Andrius?
PranaDevil wrote:Because in the past I have been called out (funnily enough, same game I was with Andrius and Vollkan in) because I didn't provide reasoning, even when said reasoning was immediately before my post, this was cutting out the bollocks that could be involved with "you didn't give reasons, wah!" that I've seen a couple of players do.
If you remember the flak I got from PNM and Katsuki in our previous game you'll know why I linked for ISO purposes.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm not getting this argument with Sando/Max right now, as I'm not feeling scum from either, I'm just seeing two town arguing points back and forth, and my opinion on scum hasn't really changed from Andrius and RC since I last posted (hence why I've not really said much, I'm getting a strange sense of Deja Vu from the Sando/Max argument in the sense that it's what me and Ray wound up doing in my first game here, a lot of back and forth between us, nobody actually moving the game further forward, and if anything, stalling the game with it.

also, I'm afraid I'm going to be away for a few days...

@Mod: I'm going to be V/LA from today until the 27th July
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:15 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Okay, I'm back from my V/LA, and... Andrius and RC are still the scummiest thus far for all the same reasons that I said before I left, and I see no reason to change my viewpoint yet.

If there's anything people want me to comment on though, say as much and I'll do so.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:40 am

Post by PranaDevil »

PranaDevil wrote:Oh, and one last thing about RC. I decided to check where people's votes are lying before casting mine on Andrius so I didn't wind up as an accidental hammer... RC unvoted, then voted, normally very good tactics. Why, may I then ask, would he bother doing so when his vote is currently ON Andrius in the first smegging place? RC, either you're town (unlikely in my eyes) playing exceptionally bad and paying zero attention with it, or you're scum (more likely) playing exceptionally bad as you're not even pretending to pay attention to the game.

So yeah, pretty much I'm happy with a lynch of Andrius right now, but I would be just as happy with a lynch of RC too as I feel both are scum.
That's partly why I think you're scummy.

It's increased since because you still have yet to actually provide content to the game. Instead you're content to provide absolutely nothing of worth, and the closest you've come is voting Andrius (AGAIN) for a personal tell that you refuse to give.

As I said way back, shit or get off the pot.

@mod
I've been voting Andrius for quite a while as well.

~fixed
Last edited by LlamaFluff on Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:31 am

Post by PranaDevil »

ReaperCharlie wrote:Hey as long as you're voting Andrius I'm happy. Kill this fool.
And I still say you and him are joint scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:00 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

It's common knowledge through a mass reveal earlier in the game.

Now would you be so kind as to provide some god forsaken content for smeg's sake?

I swear, I've never seen ANYONE so against actually playing the freaking game.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Sod it, Andrius at least has posted some content, and has at least attempted to move things forward at times. RC has deliberately refused to actually try doing anything in this game, thus I push for his removal from it. I've never seen a town player act so anti-town so as to deliberately refuse to provide any content to such an extent that, strictly speaking, we should have hit deadline by now I'm sure (or be close to it), and RC has given us sod all.

unvote; vote: RC
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Sando wrote: RC is being a VI, I don't have much of a read on him. And you might notice, he
's not just jumping on opportunistic wagons, he's also leaving them before they slow down.
It's terrible play, but on a stupid level, not on a scummy level.
Go check his vote on Andrius, and that it was never removed. That was blatant jumping on an opportunistic wagon, and he didn't leave it before it slowed down.

I still believe RC and Andrius are scum at this stage, and RC is blatantly distracting town as well. I say if he wants a break from Mafia, we give it to him.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Can we just vote RC for a lynch here?! Not only is it good policy lynching (he's refusing to actually help town), but what's more it's just good lynching regardless because...
he's refusing to actually help town!

Factor in all the damned refusal to pay attention or read anything, and we have ourselves someone who is wasting our time at the very best, and getting in the way deliberately at the very worst.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:37 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Erm Parama... I like that you want to look for scum, but why is me pointing out that RC has outright refused to help town scum hunt been bolded and classes as a reason for me being scum? I fail to see the relevence.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:26 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Parama, I have absolutely no issue with an Andrius lynch, and had you been paying attention I have REPEATEDLY stated that I believe RC to be scum WITH Andrius.

Also, deflecting away from a "main wagon" is not scummy in and of itself, and neither is "policy lynching" if there's more beyond it. In which case there is, I personally find RC's actions to be scummy as hell, the fact he would rather piss about and not help town is something I find ridiculously scummy. So as far as I'm concerned it's not a policy lynch.

Regarding the "deflecting away from a main wagon" are you telling me that if someone gets a town read from those two players for whatever reason (and in this case I'd still be happy with an Andrius lynch, something I have been saying from about halfway through this day phase, and something you have chose to ignore in favour of making me appear scummy for voting RC), that they should not present a different case? Are you also suggesting that if someone is getting a stronger scum read elsewhere that they should just shut up and hop on a main wagon even if they feel things would be better directed elsewhere?

THAT would be scummy, to hop on a wagon when you feel someone else is scummier, so why are you trying to say the opposite?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #36) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:48 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Parama/RC/Andrius scum team anyone?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:00 am

Post by PranaDevil »

PranaDevil wrote:Parama, I have absolutely no issue with an Andrius lynch, and had you been paying attention I have REPEATEDLY stated that I believe RC to be scum WITH Andrius.

Also, deflecting away from a "main wagon" is not scummy in and of itself, and neither is "policy lynching" if there's more beyond it. In which case there is, I personally find RC's actions to be scummy as hell, the fact he would rather piss about and not help town is something I find ridiculously scummy. So as far as I'm concerned it's not a policy lynch.

Regarding the "deflecting away from a main wagon" are you telling me that if someone gets a town read from those two players for whatever reason (and in this case I'd still be happy with an Andrius lynch, something I have been saying from about halfway through this day phase, and something you have chose to ignore in favour of making me appear scummy for voting RC), that they should not present a different case? Are you also suggesting that if someone is getting a stronger scum read elsewhere that they should just shut up and hop on a main wagon even if they feel things would be better directed elsewhere?

THAT would be scummy, to hop on a wagon when you feel someone else is scummier,
so why are you trying to say the opposite?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:08 am

Post by PranaDevil »

you are suggesting that simply deflecting away from a main wagon is scummy. As shown by the fact you are trying to claim that I am scum. Are you therefore saying that it is NOT scummy to jump on a popular wagon even if you feel someone else is scummier than those currently presented as the main wagons?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:20 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Okay. You have now said it would be scummy for me to jump to voting Sando or Andrius if I feel RC is the scummiest thus far, and yet you are suggesting that by not doing so I am scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:26 am

Post by PranaDevil »

PranaDevil wrote:Can we just vote RC for a lynch here?! Not only is it good policy lynching (he's refusing to actually help town), but what's more it's just good lynching regardless because...
he's refusing to actually help town!

Factor in all the damned refusal to pay attention or read anything, and we have ourselves someone who is wasting our time at the very best, and getting in the way deliberately at the very worst.
Now tell me where I said my reasons for voting him are "mostly policy lynching". Go on, show me.

I think you'll find that your statement is a falsification, or an outright lie, what I said is it is good policy lynching because he's refusing to help town, but "what's more" (as in, more than the policy lynch) it's good lynching BECAUSE he's refusing to help town, that's NOT a policy lynch, unless on your planet pro-town players consistantly refuse to help the rest of town and instead get in the way.

Scum don't want to help town, RC doesn't wish to help town, why the smeg are people letting that slide? That's what I want to know.

As for why he's a better lynch than Sando, I haven't found Sando all that scummy thus far. Simple as that. Hence I don't feel Sando is a good lynch right now.

You have been following the thread right? Where I stated that I feel Andrius and RC are likely scum together, and where I then felt that RC is a better lynch than Andrius because at least Andrius is providing some content right? Or are we choosing to ignore all of that in favour of claiming I'm scum because I did something that (according to your own words) is pro-town anyway?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:28 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I will admit, looking closer at that post, it's not a great post by Sando, but then while some seem to put down players for "keeping their options open" so to speak, I find it rather poor form for a townie who doesn't do so, especially day 1. Everyone is a suspect and so things should be pulled up when they're spotted. Even if, at the time, you feel the person is town, or would make an easy target. The information should still be out there for people to look at.

So while later in the game it might be worth looking at more in depth, at this early stage it's not really anything I'm going to shout about Sando being scum for, at least he's been providing content and (at the very least, seemingly) tried to scum hunt. That alone is much more pro-town than Reaper "Not going to post content and you can't make me" Charlie
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Andrius wrote:
ReaperCharlie wrote:Have you not been reading? I've posted content before! Honest.

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p2269474

See?
ITT RC shows that he's being an @$$ just to be an @$$.
But don't vote him, he's obv. town it would appear, and it's scummy to vote for him.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I was being sarcastic, vote the smeg head. Even if he is your buddy.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:37 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Max wrote:RC hasn't actually read this game at all. Not even skimmed. That reaks of scum. I would support his lynch unless someone has Meta Evidence supporting that he never reads games.
If he has meta that shows he never reads games, I would strongly, 100% support choosing a game to play that doesn't require reading it. i.e. not Mafia.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:22 am

Post by PranaDevil »

CAN WE LYNCH RC NOW!?

Sweet effing smegging christ.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Everyone, please copy and paste the following, then bold it:

unvote; vote: RC

We will then be able to actually move forwards.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:40 am

Post by PranaDevil »

People have asked what your meta is, nobody has really said anything, except that you have, at times, chosen not to read games, and then you said you don't read games if they don't interest you. Well here's some information for you, if this game doesn't interest you replace out and let someone with some worth join in that slot because thus far you've been about as useful as a lump of shit on the bottom of my shoe, and on that basis alone you would deserve a vote, the fact that you are actually HAPPY about that, and class it as something to essentially seem proud of, and the fact you are deliberately trying to hold town back from searching for scum are reasons you deserve to be lynched.

Anyone who tries arguing against that is either scum, or a right royal plank.

And the hamster is eating a crisp (chip for any strange Americans who got all their words mixed up) I think, that or a prawn cracker.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:14 am

Post by PranaDevil »

You're the fool posting the tripe, and now someone else is noticing that you're posting bollocks and not moving the game forwards in the slightest you're suddenly going to leave?

Balls to that, you are scum, blatantly, 100% scum.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:48 am

Post by PranaDevil »

We need to vote RC, bollocks to the Sando/Andrius wagons. RC is scummy as all hell.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:47 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Tazaro wrote:
PranaDevil wrote:We need to vote RC, bollocks to the Sando/Andrius wagons. RC is scummy as all hell.
:roll: Get on one of the wagons. Period.
RC is scum, how about getting the hell on the obv. scum wagon instead of blatantly ignoring obv. scum behaviour?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Parama wrote:If I told you that I have a sane day-cop investigation saying Sando is scum, would you believe me?
No.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

So... RC is deliberately not helping town, and the second there's more pressure than just me on him suddenly replaces... nobody even bats an eyelid at this, as apparently it's perfectly natural town play to be absolutely useless to everybody and replace out the second a slight bit of heat is on you.

Andrius has been terrible all day, but that's normal for him anyway, however he's not really done anything either, so looks scummy, and appears to be co-scum with RC.

Sando has made a couple of posts that people jumped over for no real reason, and apparently is due to be lynched despite being nowhere near as scummy as Andrius, let alone RC.

Parama decides to blatantly lie about having a day cop role to try and get Sando lynched, and thus far, nobody has actually questioned him on this point.

All while Tazaro tries demanding I stop voting for the blatantly obvious, 100% scum, and jump on someone I have a lesser read on, despite the fact that would be a moronic move.

What in the blazing hell is going on around here?
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:54 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

EBWOP

What's more, this day should have been over like 2 weeks ago, there's been no reason for the repeated extended deadlines, except for creating complete player apathy thus far. The game has a great idea behind it, but with some terrible options (Not voting RC already) by the players, and terrible decisions by the mod (constantly extending the deadline) it's getting increasingly hard to muster up any sort of care beyond wanting to lynch the obv. scum player.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

Y'know what... sod this. Sorry Sando, I believe you are town, but it would appear nobody is going to listen to a word I say anyway, despite the fact RC is blatantly scum, and you'll wind up lynched regardless, that or even worse we get a no lynch, so I'll throw a vote on you and either you win with us at the end, or we lose completely due to everyone ignoring the obvious.

unvote; vote: Sando

Right, now we wait for the flip to show us we've lost a townie, and tomorrow we can go lynching RC, although we wont because everyone will ignore him/his player slot again.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”