Mini 981: Descent into Chaos (Game Over)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:40 am

Post by havingfitz »

Me=Weird wrote:Lets not have a quick-lynch again, okay? Welcome havingfitz. *was about to type "I'm going to do some ISO's", and then remembered there are no ISO's* I will skim through the thread again, though. On a side note, I slept last night.
Thanks.

I slept last night as well.

I read up on Monday in preparation for a Tuesday start but the delat due to the forum change has me in need of a refresh. I know I was suspicious of Vasudeva but can't remember why.

Question - Does everyone consider easjo confirmed town?

This should be interesting without post numbers and ISOs. You can sort by player but that is not as clean as the old ISO feature.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

havingfitz wrote:
Grab: Encyclopedia Daemonica (IC: 4)

If not available, then:

Grab: Book of Spells (IC: 3)
EBWOP...

(Note to self...logout son after he's been on)

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Post by havingfitz »

No...I did not steal, I slept.

Can anyone steal or is that a special power? And can you steal if you sleep?

I assume the answers are stealing is a special power and no...if you sleep you can’t do anything else.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

@farside – yesterday you said,
“someone tried to kill me last night. I had a potion I took last night that protected me and was informed by PM that someone stabbed me but because of the potion I was healed.”

Last night you say someone stole from you. Was the item stolen from you the potion that protected you N1? If not....what was stolen?

Assuming the potion was stolen from you last night, did you try to use it again last night before it was stolen?

Mod...are items stolen able to be used first or does a steal prevent the item from being used by it’s original owner? Pardon if the answer has already been provided

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by havingfitz »

farside22 wrote:havingfitz (Jonqin Aldertoss) vIQleS - replaced viques, having fits questions the one person who was rez'ed, says he's read the thread but has not stated a single scum suspect at all.
This is very different play from our last game together and I could see havingfitz scum this game.
I don't question the person who was rezzed. I asked a question to everyone to see if the overall opinion on easjo was he's considered confirmed town. And I did list someone I was suspicious of (VasudeVa). Just wasn't ready to put a vote down on them while they were sleeping and without seeing any new info the day might produce.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:31 am

Post by havingfitz »

Pittbunny wrote:
havingfitz wrote: I don't question the person who was rezzed. I asked a question to everyone to see if the overall opinion on easjo was he's considered confirmed town. And I did list someone I was suspicious of (VasudeVa). Just wasn't ready to put a vote down on them while they were sleeping and without seeing any new info the day might produce.
What is your opinion on him daysleeping, as opposed to nightsleeping?
It makes me think he had business of some sort to attend to during the night.
farside22 wrote:@havingfits: What is your oppinion of pittbunny in this game versus the last game the 3 of us were in together?
I don't recall any suspicions raised towards pittbunny from my first read. As for the game you refer to...I know pittbunny was in it but I don't recall having any suspicions towards her in that game either. In fact..a quick search on my ISO showed I never even mentioned her name. So I guess her play is consistently unsuspicious my eyes.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Pittbunny wrote:I know the avatar is misleading, and I'll probably have to explain it until the gender line is reinstated, but....guy.
Pardon the error. Since the gender symbols have gone away it's been a recurring mistake on my part.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...I know I said I seem to recall having suspicions towards Vasevuda after my initial read, but that is no longer the case. The whole 2-3 day delay with night and forum changeover which necessitated me taking another look had me focusing on VV to substantiate my recollected suspicion towards him/her and to be honest...nothing really jumped out at me. Nothing that would cause me to put a vote on him/her at this point at least.

VV’s post asking for M=W to be considered precipitated me having a look at M=W and I find his/her lack of content to be scummy and warrant a vote if for no other reason...to get them involved in the game. On that note...if we weren’t considering easjo to be confirmed town (which I am assuming we are)...I would be putting a vote on him/her. Easjo’s awol status is unacceptable IMO.

Vote: Me=Weird

@VV....why did you post regarding whether your status had changed to awake...and then not post until the next day in this game despite posting 4-5 times over the next several hours in another game? To me that comes across a bit like you are trying to appear more engaged than you really are.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:08 am

Post by havingfitz »

I’m back...and awake. Pitt...can you please explain what your idea is and why are we limiting the info you are asking for to initials? Since you apparantly are all knowing with respect to what the initials indicate...why should you be the only person privvy to who is doing what? Doesn’t that equate to rolefishing? Why should you have more game knowledge than the rest of us?

@Mod...easjo being awol is an annoyance and I would prefer to hear comments/opinions for an easjo replacement prior to us going into the next night.
Especially as easjo being considered town (at least IMO) makes that position's opinions hopefully of benefit to the rest of town and scum hunting in general.

Based on vote count analysis...I’m looking at Pitt, Chrono and Kenman as a likely group to contain scum. I am not ruling out anyone as scum aside from perhaps easjo, but atm I do not think Vasudeva and Nikanor are scum.

As for night actions...and any questions that might arise about my sleeping today: I protected myself and I slept to start off the day because I was due for a nap, I did not want any of my actions randomized, and three RL days is a small price to pay to be at 100% the rest of the day and the next two phases.

@Pitt...why did you pass up 3RL days of sleep today in exchange for being ramdomized?

Not a big fan of grand master plans and having one person as the repository of other people’s abilities/actions. Coupled with the aforementioned VCA,

Vote Pittbunny
until perhaps the master plan is explained and pending whether I agree with it’s benefit to town.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Nikanor wrote:And I had a plan to catch the thief. If everyone had doublevoted, the thief would have been caught by the vote count. That's why they dropped it.
UNVOTE: Pittbunny for a brief time since it's a holiday weekend and I'm in the spirit of Independence...or something like that.
Still focused on Pitt and not sure I see the logic in the 'explanation' he/she provided.

Just had a question for Nik...excellent plan to flush out who took your item; however, why would scum care about whether anyone knew they had the double-voting item (which I assume is the Amulet of Gatos?)? Scum could claim they did not know whether or not you were town and claim they were town as well...and leery of giving such a powerful item to someone they were unsure of. Same if it was town who stole and released the item. Just trying to figure out the logic behind why the DV item was stolen and returned. Any other thoughts on this question would be welcome. Seems like the game is set on sloooooooow so the more thinking things out the better.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Also...Pitt...I don't tend to pay a lot of attention to flavor. Can you highlight any parts of the flavor that may be giving you indications of player's alignments or are in any way confirming any of the events in the game so far (other than lynches of course)? If there is benefit in pouring over the flavor then I have been negligent. At the same time...I don't want to analyze the flavor if it's not going to benefit scum hunting.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

Happy belated 4th all.
What's going on?

Welcome Ani.

Great...we get another replacement.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

OK...somewhat of a catch up from v/LA and holiday weekend commitments.

I now have Vasudeva saying the lynch is me or Chronopie (WTF?) and I’m making Chronopie’s top two list for scum as well. Do either of you have any reason or is it a) your scum trying to get a mislynch or b)a process of elimination that is at least 50% wrong?

Only concern I have considering Ani as town is the possibility that getting resurrected changes alignment. I do not think that is the case however and I’m comfortable to consider Ani as confirmed town.

I’m assuming there are three scum in the game so that leaves two left within Pitt, Ken, Chrono, Nik, VV and I.

Most of my suspicions are based on vote counts.

The first day’s lynch of easjo had five confirmed (due to their deaths/flips) townies on it. The only two ?s on the D1 lynch that are still in the game are Nik and Chrono. On a 7 player bandwagon I highly doubt there was only one scum on it. Ergo IMO Nik and/or Chrono are scum. I am inclined to think only one of them is scum and the other managed to lay off the mislynch.

The D2 lynch of ABR 2 confirmed/assumed town (RC and easjo) on it, one scum, and two ?s (kenman and Vasudeva. Chrono was sleeping...vIQleS (ie me) was awol and I had not joined yet. Pitt was still focused on RC and I do not know where farside and Nik were as neither placed a vote on D2...though each were able to put in claims for items.

On D3 there were two ?s that did not vote for Me=W. While it is possible (and likely IMO) that at least one scum was bussing Me=W...I don’t think both would. That leaves Chrono and Pitt as the only ?s not on the Me=W wagon. Once again...Chrono is in the mix. Coupled with his D1 vote, I’m focused on Chrono as scum.

The non-Chrono scum is a bit tougher read for me. Right now I am leaning towards VV and Nik being town based on their Me=W votes....but since I’m willing to consider that Me=W was bussed...that throws my VV/Nik town feeling out the window. I’m really not sure which of Ken, VV, Pitt, or Nik are town or scum.

Ken’s claim seem’s awfully convenient in that he has targeted what I consider confirmed town (easjo), confirmed scum via death flip, and Pitt. Not a who lot of controversy in that claim.

Question for Ken
....you say you investigated easjo on Day 1. At what point in the day did you make your investigation?

As for the item claims. I still don’t see the value in people knowing what everyone has. To me it comes across as rolefishing and/or making things easier for whomever the thief is to pick the items they want to steal. I stated what my action was last night which was a bit more than I was comfortable doing and a full on here are all the tiems I have claim just does not feel right.

If someone can tell me how a full on claim benefits town more than it does scum I am willing to consider but I think playing the majority of my games where town PRs (which is essentially what all the various item powers provide) close hold is the norm has conditioned me to this train of thought.

@ to all.
Other than easjo/Ani...are there any players that have a high probability of being considered town and if so...who and why? If I’m missing some obv town tells I would appreciate them being brought up to help me hone in on scum.

tl:dr
- I think Chrono is scum and I'm still trying to determine in my mind who the other is.

That said...I am with holding a vote on Chrono because I plan to use one of my items on him this evening which will confirm to me his alignment. I would prefer to actually use my vote on whomever the next preferred non-HF candidate is.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

VasudeVa wrote:Claims benefit Town because it can measure how powerful Town is vs Scum. Although, since this is an inventory based game(ie. PRs are not the person, but the items.), I'm not so sure now.

I am opposed to claiming if and only if your item(s) will not be as effective if they are claimed(non-self targeting doctor, etc.). I have one such item.
Yeah...but town doesn’t know who town are....so I’m still not seeing how anyone is measuring anything other than scum measuring who they need to either steal from (assuming they have that capability) or NK.
VasudeVa wrote:Zombie cult speculation is retarded. ReaperCharlie ressurected ani. Reaper flipped town. End of discussion.
Someone else had brought this up as a possibility which is why it’s in the back of my mind. I do not think it would be the case hence my content to think Ani town.
VasudeVa wrote:I think the Me=W lynch makes me, you, Chrono and Kenman Town primarily on how fast it went. Then again, I'm also open to the possibility of an Accidental bus. (in which, you are my primary suspect, since you were next right after my vote. Although, you can hold the same argument against me.)
I don’t recall how quick the lynch played out so accidental isn’t much of a consideration for me. If scum is one the Me=W wagon I think whoever it might be is fine with the possibility they lose a partner.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:05 am

Post by havingfitz »

animorpherv1 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:Zombie cult speculation is retarded. ReaperCharlie ressurected ani. Reaper flipped town. End of discussion.
This. So much, this.
Hey Ani...since I assume most people are considering you town...could you provide some analysis? It might be of use...assistance...value to the other town members.

I haven't seen any yet from you and I assume (having never played with you before) it would be a good thing.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:00 am

Post by havingfitz »

Nikanor wrote:I think it's interesting that fitz throws doubt on ani's alignment, considering he's the one with the Encyclopaedia Daemonica.
Where do you read me casting dount on Ani? Do any of these clips from my posts today confuse you?
havingfitz wrote:Only concern I have considering Ani as town is the possibility that getting resurrected changes alignment. I do not think that is the case however
and I’m comfortable to consider Ani as confirmed town
havingfitz wrote:
Someone else had brought this up as a possibility which is why it’s in the back of my mind. I do not think it would be the case
hence my content to think Ani town

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Nikanor wrote:Whatever, fitz.
Vote: havingfitz.

If you're not going to co-operate, you can be the one to die.
You make an accusation towards me, I show two posts from the
same page
that prove your accusation wrong and your reply is 'whatever?' That's some quality analysis Nik. :roll: Do you have a legitimate reason for voting me?
animorpherv1 wrote:
havingfitz wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:
This. So much, this.
Hey Ani...since I assume most people are considering you town...could you provide some analysis? It might be of use...assistance...value to the other town members.

I haven't seen any yet from you and I assume (having never played with you before) it would be a good thing.
my first day when I replace in, I normally do a bit of watching.
Considering this could be the last day of the game, and/or your last day since you are confirmed town...you may want to look over the three days prior to this day and put some effort into the game. :(

Speaking of Ani being a target since he is confirmed town...why wasn't Nik targetted last night? Wouldn't scum be more afraid of DVtown than Obvtown? (Note to Nik...that is throwing doubt on your alignment).
Kenman wrote:@havingfits- I did it early on in the day to test it out.
If you knew easjo's alignment early in the game...why did you make
zero effort
to clear him on D1. Not even a subtle disagreement with any of the suspicions towards him as far as I can tell. And you used the power early to 'test it out?' That's pretty weak rationale. The description of the ability did not make it obvious what it's function was? Was it unclear enough to require a 'test?'

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

Reading back a bit to catch up...

Nik, you mention I'm not co-operating although I think I have. As I was about to reiterate that I see no benefit to people knowing what everyone owns, it dawned on me that if we know what everyone has we'll know when something is used and by whom (and iirc no one has pointed this out). Also, if thefts were to resume we would have a good chance of knowing who stole it based on what item was dropped (assuming a drop is required of the thief to take on a new item).

Therefore in the interest of full disclosure....my role’s original item is a map that allows tracking. I have not used it yet because last night, as mentioned, I self-protected and could not track at the same time. That fact I self protected indicates I have an additional item...which as Nik hypothesized...is the Encyclopedia Daemonica. Powers include: a one phase Masonry, Self-protection (used last night), Resurrection, Randomization, and an ability I used prior to going v/LA today to ensure it would take place in case there was another short day. I won’t mention what it is as it will be made useless if it is known. Four abilities have been used. The first two by Reaper, the self protect by me last night, and the ??? I used today that will become apparent at the end of the day. Once the last power is used, the book resets. So the soonest it would reset is D6...assuming we get that far.

Now the only unknown item remaining is Vasudeva’s.

Regarding the stealing that was going on earlier in the game. Considering the Burlap Bag was dropped after Me=W was lynched and it had an item that farside had stolen in it...I think it’s safe to say the Burlap Bag is involved. Nik...you claim the bag has no stealing powers. Can you give it to another player to confirm? If Nik is telling the truth and the bag doesn’t enable theft...does that mean Me=W had a separate item that enabled theft? I doubt stealing would be a power inherent to a player’s role and not a separate item. And as nothing else dropped when Me=W died...I find it difficult to believe the bag does not enable theft.

What say you Nik? With Rejuvenation, Double-voting, and what I think is the ability to steal....you sir are a very powerful player (which makes me wonder why scum has avoided you). If the Burlap Bag does not enable stealing are you saying Me=W either had an inherent ability to steal (which I doubt) or that he possessed an additional item which did not drop when he was lynched? Can someone else borrow the Burlap Bag to see if it has the ability to steal?

Also, Nik...re the Amulet...you say
“Amulet of Gatos (Double Vote) - Note: Although it is my item, it has never actually been proven to be the source of my second vote, hence the lack of greenliess”
. Doesn't the Amulet come with a description? Why would you think you have some other means of double voting if you possess an item that is continually associated (by you) with the ability to double vote? This comment just seems off to me.

@ Ani...you said you have sleep deprevation plan to sleep on the next Day Phase. Why wouldn’t you sleep tonight if any actions you may perform would be even more randomized (since you are deprived now and it will only be worse tonight) and therefore have a high probability they will be unsuccessful.

Also, @Ani...per Nik's book keeping you appear to have no inventory items? If so...even more reason to sleep tonight. If no one has passed Ani a protective ability I would suggest they do so (even though the return on investment is questionable). Although...if you did get a protective ability...would you be able to use it and sleep? And how would your current state of sleep deprevation effect any self protection items you did happen to possess/obtain?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:49 am

Post by havingfitz »

Further reading.....(slow day)....
There are two missing items.

Fetish-Crafting Kit is with either Pitt, Ken or Nik (while Nik has a lot already..the burlap bag could be allowing room for the FCK)
Talisman of Protection is with either Pitt or Vasudeva.

Is there any reason to not know where they are in this era of enlightenment?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Post by havingfitz »

animorpherv1 wrote:
Pittbunny wrote:Received the Scroll of Knowledge. Mental Insight is indeed its ability, and it does check for alignment. Therefore, can we make it a safe assumption to say that I am town, and that at least one person that isn't Kenman is probably lying about an alignment-checker?
I'd say this is true.

@hf:

Um... oops.
Pitt...playing the devil's advocate....you could be scum with Kenman, and even if you are town Kenman can still be scum. That said..I'm leaning towards you being town.

@Kenman...do you have the Fetish Crafting Kit? If not...try to drop it in your next post.
@VV...do you have the Talisman of protection? If not...try to drop it in your next post.

@Ani...why the oops? Your contribution to the game is really picking up (just kidding).

Nik...my inventory is maxxed out. I doubt I will be able to receive the Burlap Bag. It looks like Ani has room and he is confirmed town. Pass it to him.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Nikanor wrote:The bag doesn't take up any space, since, y'know, it's a bag.
Yeah...I remembered it was 0 pts after I replied to you. Send away.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:56 am

Post by havingfitz »

@Nik...still have not received the Bag. Could just be the mod is offline.

Ani...not knowing what everyone's powers are...I could think up scenarios where a mislynch today could result in scum winning. It's all conjecture and not worth elaborating on but I'm sure anyone with a bit of realistic imagination could do the same. Was that why you said oops?

Serious question...could you read the game and do some analysis other than your contentless one-liners provide so far?

I'm not trying to piss you off...it's just that since you are the closest thing to confirmed town we have in this game, it would be nice to get your opinion. Waiting until tomorrow is a poor excuse IMO and if you don't put a little more effort than you have so far you're not bringing anymore to the game than easjo was after he/she went awol.

Vasuveda...I notice you are online. Could you answer the question regarding the Talisman of Protection? Either you or Pitt have it and Pitt says she doesn't. If either of you post a drop for it we would know soon enough.

Does anyone else think it would be worthwhile to provide Ani a mean to protect him/herself tonight seeing as we all consider him/her town?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:50 am

Post by havingfitz »

VV and Kenman...where was all the suspicion when Pitt and Nik were pressuring everyone to reveal their actions and items? If I'm pressured into revealing them (ie see the two votes on me atm)...I might as well know what others have. And as the only two items left were between the two of you and Pitt...and Pitt said he/she didn't have them, that pretty much led to each of you and a level playing field for all. FoS away...but like I said...where were the arguments and FoS's earlier?

And Kenman...if you are town...as long as the recipient/deflection/whatever it's power is of your FCK actions remains unknown...I think you stand a good chance of surviving. I'm not sure total disclosure helps scum that much as I'm sure they already had a pretty good idea where items were.

So now what?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:13 am

Post by havingfitz »

VasudeVa wrote:Actually, I'm glad Kenman has the kit. It induces scum paranoia into killing our cop. We don't even have to protect him anymore since Town seems to have narrowed down scum into two: Chrono and/or havingfitz, with a slight chance of a GodFather Pitt.
I agree that Kenman confirming he has the FCK could help him (so prodding him to come clean=good thing?). However...could you remind me what the case on me is? Not sure how I have become a top two candidate. I stand by the VCA post I made that would point to a Chrono or Nik team. I say either or because I think the odds favor there being at least two scum on a 7 players wagon but I doubt all three scum would be on it. I would have liked to see Chrono make it through the day to see if I can confirm his alignment...but not at my expense.

Nik...what are your thoughts on my VCA post? Do you think there was a lone scum (Me=W) on easjo's 7 player wagon?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:16 am

Post by havingfitz »

animorpherv1 wrote:Yea, that was why.
havingfitz wrote: Ani...

Serious question...could you read the game and do some analysis other than your contentless one-liners provide so far?

I'm not trying to piss you off...it's just that since you are the closest thing to confirmed town we have in this game, it would be nice to get your opinion. Waiting until tomorrow is a poor excuse IMO and if you don't put a little more effort than you have so far you're not bringing anymore to the game than easjo was after he/she went awol.
:?:

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 am

Post by havingfitz »

VasudeVa wrote:Right now, it's simple PoE.

Town: Me, Nik,
Pitt, Ken, Ani

Whose Left(And probably scum): Chrono, Fitz.

The bolded are practically confirmed. I have a strong Town read on Nik. Pitt is in the 'GF' territory because of how he acted D2-D3. If it weren't for Ken's investigation, he'd be with you guys. (And of course, since this could be a scum 'I'm town' WIFOM statement, I suppose I can go down the line as well.)

As far as I'm concerned, we are lynching one of you two today.
I'm cool with PoE...that's what I'm basing my "one or both scum are contained with in Chronopie and Nik" assessment.
I'm cool with Ani being town....unfortunately not to any benefit of the rest of town.
Pitt is only confirmed town if Kenman is somehow proven town.
Kenman however is by no means confirmed. He had/has an item that tells him the alignment of others...that doesn't mean he's town in the least.
Additionally you (VV) and Nik are not confirmed (and neither am I).

If there is a rationale out there for people being considered confirmed (besides Ani) I would sure like to hear it.
VV...why is Nik town and how does Ken's investigation indicate he is town?

Nik, when you say...
Nikanor wrote:Tomorrow's lylo, right?
Assuming the game doesn't end with today's lynch....the only way tomorrow would be LYLO is if you mislynch today. Since you have both your votes on me and I am a frontrunner that leads me to think you know we're heading for a mislynch.

Also...I have not received the bag yet but once I do if Pitt is where you want it I'll send it that way.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Pitt...that is the first time I have seen the phrase 'mechanical actions' used as a defense. What exactly are mechanical actions and how do they indicate you innocence?

How is it that you can only be a Godfather?

What indicates you would be in a scum team with Chro AND Kenman? Since the Godfather role has been brought up....would a Godfather get an innocent response when the Scroll of Knowledge is used on it? If that is the case...that would negate the point I made earlier about you being confirmed town if Kenman was somehow confirmed town.

I have a few questions out there (to Nik and VV especially) that I would appreciate answers to. And yeah...just because Kenman had an item that allowed him to know alignment doesn't make him town. Still amazed he's getting a pass as easy as that. Especially when he was the hammer on the last two votes. The last one which could have easily been a bus and was condemned by Nik as soon as it happened.

Have you have forgiven that 'offense' Nik?

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:18 am

Post by havingfitz »

VasudeVa wrote:@Fitz: Unless you can come up with a reason WHY the Cop item starts with scum, Kenman is 100% town. Since he's town, he has no reason to lie about Pitt's investigation results, which makes Pitt Town. Ani is town because of ressurection.
Ahhhhh...excellent point. I had not considered that. Unless the items were ramdomly assigned (which I see no indication of) I agree that Kenman is most likely town which clears Pitt unless they are a Scroll of Knowledge immune Godfather.

Along those lines of thinking....why would the ability to track (my initial power) be given to scum? And why would scum be given the ability to double vote?

However...with the Scroll of Knowledge being so powerful...and ther also being a tracking capability in the game...I could see there being a GF (assuming the GF would be immune to the SK AND tracking). Really can't see scum having a doube voter though either....

That leaves me with Ani town, Ken most likely town, Pitt town/GF, Nik prob town, Vasudeva WIFOMtown, and Chronoscum.

I know I was going to try and confirm Chrono this evening but with so many powers out there that could potentially protect him and him most likely scum...

VOTE: Chrono

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:28 am

Post by havingfitz »

Chronopie wrote:So fitz started Tracker, I started (nerfed) watcher, and Ken started cop? Seems a little imba. Do either of you have restrictions on use/usefulness?

@fitz: Did you declare your results?
Yes.
havingfitz wrote:Therefore in the interest of full disclosure....my role’s original item is a map that allows tracking. I have not used it yet because last night, as mentioned, I self-protected and could not track at the same time.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:32 am

Post by havingfitz »

The only person still alive that was on the D1 lynch...which required 7 players...is Nik. And of the 6 players on the D1 lynch who are confirmed (ie dead)...only one of them is scum. I find it hard to believe that there would be only one scum on a 7 player lynch. Especially if I am to believe Kenman is town...coupled with Ani being confirmed. FMPOV that leaves Pitt (unless he is a GF), VV, and Nik containing the last two scum (assuming there is two left). Therefore,

VOTE: Nikanor

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:59 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Nikanor wrote:

Diescumdie. :D
Does this mean you disagree with my rationale? :roll:

Also...in additional to not providing any reasonings to your actions (votes)...you have ignored the two questions below:
havingfitz wrote:Nik...what are your thoughts on my VCA post? Do you think there was a lone scum (Me=W) on easjo's 7 player wagon?
havingfitz wrote:Nik, when you say...
Nikanor wrote:Tomorrow's lylo, right?
Assuming the game doesn't end with today's lynch....the only way tomorrow would be LYLO is if you mislynch today. Since you have both your votes on me and I am a frontrunner that leads me to think you know we're heading for a mislynch.
Nik = scum

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:18 pm

Post by havingfitz »

VasudeVa wrote:I'd like people to claim results, if any. Although
it is taking all of mah will power to not vote fitz right about now
Why me? Still PoE? I take it you think there was only one scum on the D1 lynch?

I tracked Nik and he did not visit anyone.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Unless there are any oustanding actions that would prevent my lynch you three just got town. Not sure about Kenman's vote...still suspicious of Nik...but way to out yourself VV.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:20 am

Post by havingfitz »

Until the mod comes and tells us where we stand I'll assume it's still game on until told otherwise.
I'm v/LA until Sunday night or Monday.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Vasuveda That 'Oh whatever" ~hammer (?) was totally scummy.

Hopefully the game is not over yet and you can die the death you deserve.

BTW...at the very least we are in twilight sub phase and we can all talk. So where is everyone?

No thoughts on the day's events? Ani? Pitt?

Why did you vote me Kenman?

If I'm not lynched...then my vote counts. If I am lynched...and town makes it to tomorrow....Vote VV!

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by havingfitz »

havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Vasuveda
EBWOP....VOTE: VasudeVa

Who BTW I think has been active on the site but has nothing to say about his hammer. Other than whatever. Too funny. Premature scum :D

Our mod is awol. fock.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Post by havingfitz »

SK...why didn't my shroud of confusion action go through yesterday (the day I got lynched)? If my magic had been successful I think town would have been in decent shape to win. I would have been protected during the night phase and could have rezzed someone tomorrow. Fock.

havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:30 am

Post by havingfitz »

Good game scum. Damned randon generator. I thought when I confused Nik I had dodged a bullet and outted VV. I was on Nik as scum but was not sure who the other was until the hammer. Wasn't expecting there to still be three though. Fun game and dynamics. Thanks SK. (focking
rng
)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”