SpyreX 4
Max 3
farside22 11
HackerHuck 7
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 1
Cobalt 9
pwnman 5
Grimmy 12
8-) You can call me Mad Cool Ballin' King! for short. 8-)
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Super Awesome Mega Zord! »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Your new shoving order replaces the old one completely.
Random shoving has no negative consequences, just like in real life. :twisted:
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:24 pm

farside22 wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Yea its just like complicated voting. Random shoving doesn't hurt anything."
This is pretty wrong. Unless we end up bunching up people together, it gets progressively harder to move people up or down the list the more we do it.
This ^ and in a 2 week time we need to get most people to agree with the person who needs to be pushed down to the point of lynch.
That's right, we're on a deadline. That means we need to get to work
right now
. :evil: No loafing! :evil:

Shove:
UncertainKitten 10
Minineko 6
Ellibereth 2
Jahudo 9
SpyreX 4
Max 3
farside22 7
HackerHuck 11
Cobalt 12
pwnman 5
Grimmy 8

pwnman: your list has two 2's and no 6. :|
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:37 am

Jahudo wrote:
SAMP wrote:That's right, we're on a deadline. That means we need to get to work right now
Where's your work? Or by work do you mean random shoving?
Not exactly. Random shoving is the process that creates work, but it's not itself work.

Also my shoves aren't literally random, they're weighted against non-shovers. Same goal though :wink:
farside22 wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:Just to be clear, the higher the number, the closer one is to the end of the line and possible death, right?
basically.

I realized also this shoving is meant to have those that are active shoving to stay on top.
I don't know why people think random shoving is a good idea at all.
FOS: spreyx and Super Awesome Mega Pimp
for thinking it is.
All people have to do is be active to keep from going to the bottom and being lynched today.
I have about 3 people misleading the numbers of where people are on the list.
Do not go by what you think the average is people stay the line in order as is. It is not that difficult to copy the person above you and move each player down a number.
Active shoving isn't enough to avoid the lynch, or at least it isn't for me. :cry: I ran the numbers and I'm second closest to lynch. Only pwnman is closer than me right now.

Why do you think my opinion on random shoving is suspicious? :?
farside22 wrote:
And, really, this is different than most games how?
Seriously?
Dude unless you are not reading this game it is the person with the lowest average that will be lynched today. Not the person with the most votes so if the scum team is an active bunch that has nothing to do better in their lives but to keep themselves from having their average at the bottom the likelyhood of getting scum to the buttom is going to be hard.
True. If there's scum near lynch, their buddies can shove them to a better position, so a scum lynch won't be easy today. :( But I think there's a bright side, :) the information gained from shove-switches will be a lot more useful than typical vote records. Once we get a scum, we have more than just a list of who protected scum and who didn't, we have hard numerical evidence of who was most protecting scum.
HackerHuck wrote:SpyreX, you fail to see the point.

First off, I'm not entirely sure that you're correct so it's not helpful to keep random shoving in case it is an overall average. Secondly, a whole bunch of useless shoving does harm the town because we don't get a good idea of who is scummy. You're arguing that random shoving doesn't put anyone in any danger. Random voting kind of works because it can start wagons. Without that kind of a mechanic, random shoving just fills the thread with noise and we're not really going anywhere with it. That's a pretty crappy way to find scum.
It definitely absolutely positively is not an overall average. DGB's second shove count proves this beyond all doubt: that count is the mean of Minineko's, Spyre's and my first shoves, and Elli's second. It doesn't take Elli's first shove into account at all. (Not to mention the fact that it would be a really bad modding decision to make it an overall average, since I could just shove you to 12 and copy and paste it ten million times and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it, except shove me to 12 ten million and one times. :lol:)

I don't think the difference between random voting and random shoving is meaningful. :| With random voting, some people wind up close to lynch and some people don't, and someone has a reaction to that. How is random shoving different?
SpyreX wrote:1. UncertainKitten 5.6
2. Minineko 6.7
3. Ellibereth 5.0
4. Jahudo 5.7
5. SpyreX 4.3
6. Max 6.4
7. farside22 6.3
8. HackerHuck 8.0
9. Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 7.7
10. Cobalt 7.7
11. pwnman 8.4
12. Grimmy 5.8
I have myself at 8.1 right now. I presume the discrepancy is because you have pwnman still ranking me at 2, he EBWOP'd that to a 6. But other than that I have the same figures. :wink:

Max: That's also in the wrong order. :( The right order is the one listed in the first post:

UncertainKitten
Minineko
Ellibereth
Jahudo
SpyreX
Max
farside22
HackerHuck
Super Awesome Mega Pimp!
Cobalt
pwnman
Grimmy
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:52 pm

Ellibereth wrote:Farside...You know I get chatty a lot, at least more than a little...:(
Max and Cobalt = Town.
Why do you say Max is town?
Cobalt wrote:
Cobalt 11 - full of fluff. No content = scummy
I lol'd
:? Why?

Shove
UncertainKitten 9
Minineko 11
Ellibereth 3
Jahudo 8
SpyreX 5
Max 4
farside22 6
HackerHuck 2
Cobalt 12
pwnman 10
Grimmy 7

Pushing Hacker forward (I like his response to 116), Minineko and pwnman back.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am

Cobalt wrote:sigh, haters gonna hate
:? Any reason why they oughtn't?

Please answer my previous question as well.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:26 pm

Ellibereth wrote:Max's whole win condition thingymajig looks genuine. He's town.
If it's genuine it has no bearing on his alignment, because he didn't know his alignment when he made the decision to post about it - therefore that decision cannot be alignment-influenced. Is there something I'm missing here? :?

Cobalt, I will not tolerate you brushing me off. You WILL answer 120 and 124 in your next post. If you do not, I will relentlessly push for your lynch for the rest of the game
with no regard for any alternative lynch whatsoever
, except in the case of a guilty investigation or other concrete proof of guilt on another player.

Answer or die.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Shove:
UncertainKitten 5
Minineko 1
Ellibereth 7
Jahudo 10
SpyreX 6
Max 11
farside22 9
HackerHuck 3
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 8
Cobalt 12
pwnman 2
Grimmy 4

Other than obvscum Cobalt, my current shove order is strictly the inverse of the current average, so as to minimize the chances that anyone other than Cobalt is lynched. Yes that means I'm shoving myself to 8. I'd rather have a Cobalt lynch than maximum safety.

Seriously look at the first question he dodged. I asked him
what he found funny about Jahudo calling him out for fluffposting
. I can think of only one reason for him to avoid this question: he couldn't answer it because he never laughed at Jahudo's statement. He is lying scum. I challenge anyone to provide a more plausible reason for him to dodge that question.
Max wrote:I dislike post 132 by SAMP - tunneling is never good for town. Why threaten to do so? I agree that he is looking awfully scummy and I'm probably going to push him down the list somewhat but tunneling is BAD
No it isn't. Allowing obvious scum the chance to slip out of a lynch because of an alternative wagon is bad. Best case scenario, the alternative lynch is also scum; even then, we're still no better off than if we'd simply lynched Cobalt. I suppose if someone else becomes at least as obvious as Cobalt is, I'll consider lynching them instead, but I'm not exactly holding my breath on that.
Ellibereth wrote:I think only town would have made the statement he did. Gut town read.
I reread the first page, I
was
missing something. :oops: If Max is telling the truth, while he didn't get his wincon, he did get the rest of his PM, which didn't name any scumbuddies. Now I feel stupid :(
Minineko wrote:Not feelin this post. Sounds like you're saying "answer me or I'll play poorly".

Pimp's important questions are:
"Why did you lol at Jahudo saying you had no content?" (this one's fine)
and
"Why must haters hate?" (because they're haters)

Meow.
I said "answer me or I'll policy lynch you". Policy lynching Cobalt is very much not poor play, it'd be the correct play today even if he wasn't obvious scum. Letting people dodge questions is suicide.

Your version of my second question isn't fair. I asked why they shouldn't, not why they must, and when he said "haters gonna hate" it was in the context of "haters gonna hate (me)" and my question in that context is therefore, why shouldn't haters hate him.

pwnman: :? why did you claim? Why did you copy portions of your shove reasons from Jahudo? :?
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:25 pm

pwnman wrote:You realise as soon as people jumped on me Cobalt shoved to stop his lynch.
The ex-non-cadaver makes an excellent point about Cobalt's opportunistic shove. Don't be fooled by his facade of uselessness.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:27 pm

Minineko wrote:attack on cobalt while interrogating pwn (with a repeated question, ironically) is odd
:| How so? Just because Cobalt is very definitely scum and I want him lynched no matter what anyone else does, doesn't mean I no longer have a responsibility to determine everyone else's alignment.

And I repeated Jahudo's question because
pwnman didn't answer it
. You might not be aware of this but I find players who ignore questions suspicious :wink:
Max wrote:SAMP: Willing to tunnel, intent fully manipulating the votes, as we have seen third parties exist (survivors) but going through this technique to get a lynch you want rubs me up the wrong way.
:? Are you saying it's not pro-town to attempt to get the lynch you want? I don't even know what to say about that, except that you're wrong.

Seriously by the end of the day, I predict everyone will be shoving people around so as to maximize the chance of the lynch they want. I'm only doing it first because I figured out what lynch I want first. 8-)

If I was a survivor I wouldn't have shoved myself back to 8. That's not even WIFOM, that's just incredibly stupid play.
Cobalt wrote:hm, I seem to have attracted a lot of 11s but not a lot of cases, how interesting
Cobalt is now trying to call out the town for not providing cases.

No wait, that sentence warrants more attention-grabbing text.

Cobalt is now trying to call out the town for not providing cases.

seriously people come ON. :roll:
Ellibereth wrote:Cobalt's so obvtown to me it hurts. How many of you guys know his meta?
I don't (see: my regdate :razz: ) but if his meta is intentionally playing like an utter tool
as town
, then we should be policy lynching him every game until he stops being a tool or goes away.

Being that I, the one with no meta experience, am the first and only person to even mention policy lynching him; I'm guessing that he has no such meta, and thus really is scum. Farside's post regarding his meta makes me feel even better about this position.

SpyreX wrote:It sure has hell isn't some kinda awesome scum dance, though.
It is if it works.

Give me a second to rekajigger my spreadsheet for 11 players (yes I'm lazy and haven't updated it since the MK) and I'll reshove.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:07 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:shove count
my numbers are off then :cry:

Shove:
UncertainKitten 6
Minineko 2
Ellibereth 10
Jahudo 7
SpyreX 5
Max 9
farside22 8
HackerHuck 1
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 3
Cobalt 11
Grimmy 4

preview edit: :D
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:00 pm

SpyreX wrote:The back-to-back exact same lynch lists creep me out.
It creeped me out too for a second when I hit preview and saw he had posted the same shove list I was in the middle of posting.
Cobalt wrote:
10. S.A.M.P.
Terrible attack on me for not answering two garbage "questions" not even related to the game (asking why I lol'd, and asking why haters shouldn't hate). Also gives my other suspects low shove numbers.
Nice context butchery, they were very much related to the game and you know it. I asked you why you lol'd
at Jahudo accusing you of not posting content
and why haters shouldn't hate
you for your less than impressive play
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 pm

I'm voting inversely to the rankings, except for Cobalt who stays in back. This maximizes the chance of a Cobalt lynch. Jahudo decided to do so as well. Thus we have the same list where neither of us is at 1.

I don't even know where to begin questioning you people who think he's town. Maybe "Why do you insist on keeping your rhetoric to argument ratio close to one?" v:|v
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:51 pm

SpyreX wrote:What's this we? You have a mouse in your pocket?

Actually, was this talk of inverting anywhere? Or did both of you just happen to do it around the same time?
I brought it up in 177 when I first started doing it. Jahudo didn't mention it before 261 I don't believe.

It's not a complete coincidence we posted at the same time though, cool as that would be. Inverting of course requires an up-to-date shove count, so posting an inverted shove list right after DGB provides a shove count is most logical, and that's exactly what both of us did.

Hacker: Is your shove list in some order other than towniest-to-scummiest? :?

Shove:
UncertainKitten 6
Minineko 1
Ellibereth 8
Jahudo 5
SpyreX 10
Max 9
farside22 7
HackerHuck 2
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 3
Cobalt 11
Grimmy 4
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Elli wrote:Look at the question to Hacker, then look at SAMP's list....
...and then look at my past several million posts where I state my list is inverted, not town-to-scum, and come to the conclusion that it makes sense for me to question someone high on my list.
FoS
for leaving that part out.
Max wrote:They are. I don't care what people argue it is inherently scummy. Doing it to get the lynch of someone you want is something.

Mine is a matter of producing a more informative lynch, i.e. "the deadline issue"
:| I honestly have no idea why you can't see that it's the same exact thing. :|
Cobalt wrote:
Max wrote:I believe that
Cobalt is scum
. I believe that SAMP is probably scum. And I also believe that SpyreX is scum.

My potential Scum list includes (but is not limited to): UncertainKitty and Minineko

My neutrals are: HackerHuck, Jahudo.

Town Leaning: Ellibereth
, Farside
um
By all means provide as much WIFOM regarding the identities of your buddies as you want.

Not really a fan of either a Hacker or Neko lynch today but since Cobalt slithered out of the top spot I guess I don't have any choice but to give up on him today :cry: I think Neko's more likely to be one of his buddies, so

Shove:
UncertainKitten 5
Minineko 11
Ellibereth 7
Jahudo 4
SpyreX 9
Max 8
farside22 6
HackerHuck 1
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! 2
Cobalt 10
Grimmy 3
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Ellibereth wrote:
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:
Elli wrote:Look at the question to Hacker, then look at SAMP's list....
...and then look at my past several million posts where I state my list is inverted, not town-to-scum, and come to the conclusion that it makes sense for me to question someone high on my list.
FoS
for leaving that part out.
Inverted lists are stupid.
Brilliant comeback!
Ellibereth wrote:Also, your list is NOT towniest-scummiest, you should be the LAST PERSON to criticize hacker on that aspect.
I don't believe towniest-scummiest is the best play, and I'm not doing one. If Hacker doesn't believe towniest-scummiest is the best play,
but is doing one anyways
, it's not a contradiction for me to suspect him for that.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Even though it'd doubtful that I'll loaf anyone other than Cobalt, I'll at least give everyone a chance to post today first.
farside22 wrote:SAMP - post 120 - why did you like HH response and why did you push minin and pwnman back here? post 132 makes me think samp is scum for not understand max's confusion. Why do you think HH is town? post 313 and welcome to the 180 degree turn.
I liked Hacker's response because he answered Jahudo's question matter-of-factly, without getting all irrational or anything. Not the most reliable tell in the game, I know, but it was the first town tell I saw this game so I had no problem shoving him to 2 at the time.

I pushed neko and pwnman back at 120 because they hadn't done anything yet. I didn't have any scum reads on anyone at the time except a slight one on Cobalt, so I figured pushing them back was better than pushing back someone who was posting and not scummy.

:| I don't see why you think my failure to understand the confusion is scummy. I just didn't realize the importance that the role PM template played in figuring his alignment. Unless you think scum got their role PMs in one big wall of text rather than sections, I don't see what you suspect about this.

I had a feeling Hacker was town because the wagon on him had all the signs of a scum-driven wagon. It was built on flimsy-at-best tells like defending pwnman and lurking and was pushed harder with rhetoric than logic, mainly by Cobalt, Elli, and Spyre (which not coincidentally are the top three on my suspect list) and despite that, had taken the lead over better wagons.

:? What 180 degree turn? :?
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

farside why are you not paying attention? I've only said this a trillion times already:

MY SHOVE LIST, EXCEPT FOR COBALT, WAS INVERTED TO THE ACTUAL RANKINGS. THIS WAS A TACTIC TO LYNCH COBALT,
NOT A REFLECTION OF MY SCUMMINESS RANKINGS

:evil: I swear to god, I'm NOT saying this again. :evil:
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Cobalt wrote:hey SAMP
who is scum
(besides you)
my scumbuddies are pwnman and Hacker and we're all reverse death millers

You and Elli.

Stevie Wonder could see that you two have been pushing all the scummy wagons this game.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:35 pm

farside22 wrote:Since SAMP you never stated any suspicion of Mini before that shove or saying anything before. Why do you think mini is scum?
I don't. I only shoved him back because at deadline the choices were him and Hacker, and I thought he was more likely to be scum than Hacker, but I didn't like either choice.
Cobalt wrote:I'm still interested in why you don't see spyrex as scum with me.
He wasn't nearly as opportunistic day 1 on pwnman and Hacker as you and Elli were.

Not that he can't be scum with you, of course. I'm just not as certain of it as I am of you and Elli.
farside22 wrote:I think SAMP even pointed out saying we could look back on the shove count to find scum on it but if they just invert their numbers it gives nothing on them and something they can use to cover up the reason for their list.
Admittedly, I had not thought of the prospect of looking back on an inverted shove list until you brought it up now, but nevertheless I don't agree that it gives nothing. My record shows I was willing to defend anyone else over Cobalt. That's certainly not nothing.
SpyreX wrote:Look up that SAMP thing because that would be a fishy bag of fish.
:? Why'd you tell her to look it up instead of looking it up yourself? :?
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:07 am

Cobalt wrote:I'm interested in why you didn't jump on pwnman too, considering he was scummy as the great lakes
:roll: pwnman's actions int his game were 1) a random shove 2) a serious shove and 3) a needless claim. All of which townies do as much as scum. Your argument is invalid.
SpyreX wrote:Because I've came down with a case of the busy and I'll let farside present her information if it is going to move forward.

If there's even a snippet (and I'll look tomorrow) of you saying you wanted to look back at the lists and then you inverted them well.
Fair nuff. How's about I post the relevant quote myself? :wink:
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:True. If there's scum near lynch, their buddies can shove them to a better position, so a scum lynch won't be easy today. :( But I think there's a bright side, :) the information gained from shove-switches will be a lot more useful than typical vote records. Once we get a scum, we have more than just a list of who protected scum and who didn't, we have hard numerical evidence of who was most protecting scum.
And no, inverted lists don't render this information invalid. Had Hacker flipped scum, I would be scummier for having protected him, regardless of why I said I was doing it. My explanation doesn't change the hard numerical evidence.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:01 am

farside22 wrote:Basically instead of really scum hunting you looked at the list of people near the bottom and picked one of them instead of presenting a case on someone.
I most definitely did present a case on someone yesterday:
Super Awesome Mega Pimp! wrote:Seriously look at the first question he dodged. I asked him what he found funny about Jahudo calling him out for fluffposting. I can think of only one reason for him to avoid this question: he couldn't answer it because he never laughed at Jahudo's statement. He is lying scum. I challenge anyone to provide a more plausible reason for him to dodge that question.
pwnman wrote:You realise as soon as people jumped on me Cobalt shoved to stop his lynch.
The ex-non-cadaver makes an excellent point about Cobalt's opportunistic shove. Don't be fooled by his facade of uselessness.
Cobalt wrote:
10. S.A.M.P.
Terrible attack on me for not answering two garbage "questions" not even related to the game (asking why I lol'd, and asking why haters shouldn't hate). Also gives my other suspects low shove numbers.
Nice context butchery, they were very much related to the game and you know it. I asked you why you lol'd
at Jahudo accusing you of not posting content
and why haters shouldn't hate
you for your less than impressive play
Note that all of these points still stand.

And I didn't think it was necessary to state why I thought Neko is more likely a buddy of Cobalt than Hacker, because the idea that Hacker and Cobalt were scum together is
obvious silliness
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:08 pm

Cobalt wrote:HEY SAMP
quick question
you attacked me for an opportunistic shove on pwnman, but you ignored that SpyreX pushed pwnman to 12 as well in the first post SpyreX made after pwnman's role PM quote. Elli and UK were also all over pwnman in that interval.
UK's argument against him was more than just "he's being weird therefore he must be SCUM!!!", she was actually assigning a scum motive to his roleclaim, unlike you and Elli, and therefore is not opportunistic, unlike you and Elli. I haven't ignored Spyre or Elli, they're still third and second on my scum list respectively. You're just the focal point of my attention.
Cobalt wrote:You also ignored one of the strongest points against pwnman- he was copying and pasting Jahudo's reads.
You got me, I forgot all about that. You're still wrong, though. That's a little scummy and a lot of weird, not "scummy as the great lakes".
farside22 wrote:Lets not forget his own opportunistic shove at the end of the day to mini.
Scenario: You're town, the deadline is in a couple days, the player you've been pushing all day isn't a viable lynch, and you don't really suspect either of the players who are a viable lynch. What do you do?

Answer: You accept reality and get on the viable lynch you most prefer, like it or not.

If you can provide a better answer than that, I'll throw my own loaf at myself three times in a row. That's how certain I am you can't.
Elli wrote:SAMP is still scum.
Just like pwnman and Hacker right? Anyone who still trusts your rhetoric is way too naive to be playing Mafia.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 pm

SpyreX wrote:Correction:

He copied Jah and then LIED ABOUT DOING IT.
If I randomly said one plus one is three, that's not an alignment tell, it's just demonstrably stupid. The same is true of pwn's lie. I say pwn copying Jah was a little scummy only because of the possibility that it was an attempt at buddying.

In any event, I'm not saying there were no protown reasons to be attacking pwn or Hacker, or me for that matter. I'm saying Cobalt and Elli never gave any such reasons, and pushed townie lynches on rhetoric. And that is scummier than the Great Lakes.
farside22 wrote:
Scenario: You're town, the deadline is in a couple days, the player you've been pushing all day isn't a viable lynch, and you don't really suspect either of the players who are a viable lynch. What do you do?
I am town and I had more then one person I was suspicious of all day long.
I kept all those I was suspicious of down low on a list so if one didn't get lynched at least one of the other 3 would :roll:
That's not even remotely relevant to what I asked.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:51 pm

SpyreX wrote:You're missing the step that bothers me.

SAMP: One plus one is three! I figured it out!
SpyreX: Hey guys, One plus one is three! I figured it out!
GAME: Uhh... SAMP said that, why are you copying him?
SpyreX: I totally didn't I did this all on my own!
GAME: *guns cock*

Being wrong isn't the same as lying for no reason.
"for no reason" is
precisely
the point I'm getting at. There was no reason at all for him to do it - neither a town reason nor a scum reason. It was just stupid.

Here's a better example: I say "one plus one is three". Then in my next post I say "I have never claimed that one plus one is three". Again, there's no reason for me to tell this lie as scum but not as town, and again, the same is true of pwnman's lie.

As for rhetoric, there's a difference between using it to emphasize a point one believes, and using it in place of points altogether to push mislynches through. Cobalt and Elli did the latter to pwnman, they did it to Hacker, and now they're doing it to me. BECAUSE THEY ARE SCUM.
farside22 wrote:Jah: How is that different then what SAMP did?
It isn't! It's what
all
intelligent players do when their preferred lynch is unviable!
Cobalt wrote:mini is scummy for not seeing the case on pwnman.
:roll: Just like Hacker was, right? :roll: Why does anyone still trust this guy?

Heave Super Awesome Mega Pimp!'s Nutriloaf at Slicey
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:24 am

Ellibereth wrote:AAEEFWOFAAEE!!!!!
Too scummy to be scum isn't an argument.
ARRARGH YAK FITZROWER RIP!!!!!!
I'm usually good at reading VI's, recently there was a guy who claimed he used a random generator for his rolecop target and I correctly read him as town. Difference from then and with pwnman? I can at least see why he may have done what he has done. Copying someone word for word and then denying it is COMPLETELY different.

What happened with pwnman then? Let's go back.
He posts his copied list. I immideately call him scum. He questions it, I laugh at him. Jah presents the list of copied quotes. HE IGNORES IT AND STILL ASKS ME WHYS HE SCUM. I keep mocking him. HE POSTS HIS ROLE PM AS PROOF. UK and I facepalm at the fail. HACKER SHOWS UP AND SAYS PWNMAN LOOKS OK?!?!? SAMP comes over with a breif one liner asking pwnman questions that HAD ALREADY BEEN ASKED. The rest of his post is still beaating on obv-town Cobalt. Pwnman comes in and says HE QUOTES HIS ROLE PM BECAUSE I WAS ATTACKING HIM and that HE DIDN'T COPY!!!!
DING DING EVERYONE TAKE NOTICE: Elli writes a thorough account of his attack on pwnman that STILL stealthily avoids assigning any of pwn's actions a scum motive.
He's practically admitting he's not legitimately scumhunting.

Ellibereth wrote:Case on Hacker was simple. Anyone who didn't see pwnman as scummy at the least were scum for knowing he was town. Your anti-reaction and refusal to see the ridiculously simple case on Hacker (Yes, I know he flipped town, I have no idea what he was thinking in calling pwn ok) makes me think that you're SCUM that knew both pwnman and hacker would flip town and is trying to that to press on people who wanted them dead. Not going to happen.
Oh look it's the "you didn't attack townies? the only logical explanation is that YOU'RE SCUM TRYING TO LOOK TOWNIE" card. Anyone wanna guess what alignment loves dragging that argument out of the garbage can? Hint: it's not town!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Aviate Super Awesome Mega Pimp!'s nutriloaf to Cobalt
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 am

Cobalt wrote:
SpyreX wrote:I elaborated because its not a function of my role but a function of what happened last night soooooo
how would praying over a bible trigger a PR? :S
I find it interesting that Jah is piggybacking on SAMP's case on me. Let me check how they ranked each other yesterday.
No loaf throw? What are you waiting for?
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:43 am

Attention everyone: stop waiting for someone else to make the next move.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:53 am

Jahudo wrote:The way I read the tunneling is that SAMP was using a gambit to exagerrate his suspicion on Cobalt in order to get reactions. And I guess a product of that was ignoring everyone else, like Minineko.
@SAMP: Is that accurate?
No. I focused on him because he really was (and still is) the scummiest player.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Jahudo wrote:@SAMP: How much of your Hacker town read had to do with Hacker's post 119?
Not much really. It was more the fact that there was a really bad (and therefore presumably scum-driven) wagon on him.

When Cobalt loafs me, the only way I can survive is for everyone not voting yet to vote Cobalt. For that to happen, both Neko and Grimmy have to actually show up. Therefore, I've given up all hope and am writing my last words.

When I flip, that'll be the third dead townie, after pwnman and Hacker, that Cobalt and Elli have pushed. It'll be the third wagon they've pushed with lots and lots of rhetoric and few arguments, and not a single good argument either. DO NOT BUY THEIR EXCUSES FOR THEIR EXTREMELY SCUMMY PLAY.
LYNCH THEM.

:( Bah, go town. :(
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:24 am

Well played scum.

I had a feeling Spyre as the third scum was a bit too obvious but I never would have guessed Jahudo. In hindsight, loafing Slicey was a dead giveaway that he was trying to save Cobalt without jumping onto a mislynch.
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 am

farside22 wrote:I figured colbalt was scum after SAMP died but seriously the whole let me invert after saying we have something to look at was terrible logic.
:roll::roll: I shoved Hacker low and Cobalt high, how is that not something to look at? :roll::roll:
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Super Awesome Mega Zord!
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Reason: it's not pro-town to sit on a vote that's not going anywhere and avoid the wagons that are actually lynch candidates.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”