Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:02 am

Post by Pulindar »

Slaxx wrote:Thats what I was thinking too GK (about there being a SK). And I'd really like to hear from xvart's replacement. He became more and more of a lurker. In reality, so has GC. Xvart hasn't posted in almost two weeks.
Hey I'm at work right now, and I need to post in my other game as well. I'm still only on page 13 (sorry) but should be caught up soon. I have nothing to add as of yet.

A theory in place of the SK theory is that there could be someone that kills anyone who targets them. It's just a thought. I don't have that much experience, but I figure there should be some type of role like that. correct me if that is not a possibility. I'm just trying to think of stuff.
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Pulindar »

With both the Jailor and at least a role blocker gone you should be able to investigate tomorrow. If you survive the night.

(no I'm not saying I believe his claim yet)
"If I had to label someone as dangerous, it'd be Pulindar. I have a feeling his scum game is very similar to his town game.... What I think is dangerous about Pulindar is that his scumreads feel so liquid. He can post a wall of questions and decide he doesn't like your answer to one of them and justify a vote on you." ~ Prawneater
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Slaxx wrote: Thats all you have to add after reading pages of text? Please tell me more. I want to know your suspicions on some people. I'm still leaning towards xvart SK (if there is one) or possible scum. He just lurked like crazy.
First off as I stated before I'm still trying to get a full read on the situation. I just replaced into a decently long game and am trying to get a solid read. I've read through it blind once (not looking at roles) and am now looking again with some focus on the roles of those who have died.

Second off your entire case against Xvart is because he "Lurked like crazy," Really? Did you stop to think for even half a second that it wasn't lurking, but pure inactivity. Lurking would mean that he was still paying attention and trying to stay out of the limelight. Active lurking would be more like posting a bit just to keep lurking suspicions down without going too strongly after anyone so no attention would be drawn.
Budja wrote:xvart has not picked up his prod and will be replaced.
Xvart didn't lurk, he quit. You can't be watching the game and trying to stay out of attention if you aren't playing the game. He stopped playing which is the only reason you think he was lurking. Basically your entire case against me is that my predecessor quit.

There are a couple better points you can bring up (everyone has some points against them) but my predecessor quitting is not the best reason.

As for my opinions, They're still formulating. While they formulate though I will be trying to add onto other ideas being brought up. Which, is what I've done in both of my previous posts. This is after all only my third post. The only thing worse than no arguement, is an arguement with no reason. I have suspicions but no proof what so ever. From another game I'm in I'm learning that proof is much more worthy of attention than simple suspicions.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:54 am

Post by Pulindar »

MacavityLock wrote:
Pulindar wrote:With both the Jailor and at least a role blocker gone you should be able to investigate tomorrow. If you survive the night.
What roleblocker is gone, other than kiku-Jailkeeper?
I misread that, I thought that it said that Wolf was a roleblocker, not a rolecop. I completely misread that. Sorry.
MacavityLock wrote:
Pulindar wrote:I have suspicions but no proof what so ever. From another game I'm in I'm learning that proof is much more worthy of attention than simple suspicions.
What proof are you expecting today?

Slaxx, do you have any case on xvart/Pulindar
other
than his lurking?
honestly I'm not sure what to expect. More I plan to go over things with a fine tooth comb and see what I can dig up. Obviously I need to reread if I messed up on something as simple as a dead person's role. If you guys really want my opinion, where I'm leaning etc. Then here it is.

Scum

I think that there are probably two mafia left. With Macavity pointing out that Wolf was a rolecop, I guess that means one of the ones left is a roleblocker. I'd bet that if there is a third (not quite sure but I think so) then he will have a role too. I'll get into why later.

The two I find most suspicious right now are Nacho and GK. As I said before I don't have exact reasons, they're just feelings.

As for the PGO

Even though it was a thought I had (and it is not my role) I'm not sure I believe you peanut. There's not really anything you can do to prove it, but I'm not sure if you aren't just latching onto a suggestion I made. Still if peanut is a non-Compulsive SK, we have time to lynch tomorrow. Don't we?

SK

Honestly I have more of a problem with the non-compulsive SK than I do with a PGO. I've read a couple of games with SKs and they were always compulsive. I just don't like it as a theory.

Why Mafia have Roles

I guess I'm supporting Peanut. I didn't expect to when I started this post, but as I'm making it that's what's happening. With Mafia having roles, and we know there are at least two mafia with at least two roles, the PGO has more power as he has a much higher chance of catching the mafia in whaterver they're doing.

Dangit just reread again. I guess I can't be sure about there being a roleblocker. Still, with a rolecop a roleblocker partner would be an interesting combo. Maybe only one scum is left... If so I'm leaning towards Nacho.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Green Crayons wrote: It's like the perfect SK role claim.
Forgive me if I don't believe you, especially after speculation that there was a PGO in this game started up. First of all, what's your name? What's your flavor? Why didn't you tell us in the beginning of the day if you only wanted to "save PRs"? What made you claim now? As of post 476, was I your only suspect? If so, you do realize that would mean raider was your only suspect before, and you suspected me for dropping a hammer on your first and only suspect, correct?
hmm you always have to bring logic into things, don't you Nacho.

I still don't like the idea of a SK that doesn't have to kill every night though.

But Nacho does have an Excellent point about When you claimed. I really wish I hadn't brought it up. Still, from games I've read before I'd rather the SK live an extra night than Scum live an extra night......
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Pulindar wrote:Still, from games I've read before I'd rather the SK live an extra night than Scum live an extra night......
As you see Nacho, I agree. Still, thanks for breaking it down for everyone. So for today I am against lynching peanut, and am instead looking for scum.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Slaxx I feel that you're misrepresenting me a bit here.

I have not been promising more content, I have been promising more content when I get a better feel for what I want to say. I prefer to post longer drawn out posts with a summary of all of my points.

So, more content will come, but not until I know what I want to say. I'm not sure yet. I gave you my gut feeling with the condition that that's all it was. I don't have a case. I told you that I didn't have a case and yet you kept asking for my opinion so I gave it. Yes I think Nacho and GK are the best suspects, do I have a case? No. Am I positive enough to actually lynch either of them immediately? No.

My agreement was basically that I don't want to lynch Peanut today, why? Because while I am unsure of his actual role, I think lynching an SK over trying to lynch mafia is a mistake.

As for my posts lacking content, I haven't had much to add. I want to make sure I'm paying attention, so I post. Posting helps keep me intuned. I guess it's also a form of Active lurking. Yes I'm still here, no I don't have anything to add except that peanut is someone I don't want lynched today.

Would I lynch GK if the deadline got closer? probably. Same thing with nacho, why? because that's what my gut's telling me. But I want to re read through, to look at the game from a few perspectives. I like to mull things over.

Check out 205-207 This is my only completed game, but those posts should give you a general idea of what I want my substantial posts to be like. I would show other games as well, but this is my only finished one.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 am

Post by Pulindar »

Slaxx wrote:@Xvart: You've had two full days, 1 a weekend day, to catch up and post these promised reads on people, Without having any extra conversation to pick up on, and you still haven't done so. Is there any point in time you think you'll have these up?
First off, I don't care about the name slip, it happens :)

More importantly though. I didn't promise reads, I promised to let you know my reads when I got them. Yes, I realize I'm not adding anything, and I'm sorry about that, but I'm having a little trouble finding anything to add. Heck I haven't even voted. Also, in case you didn't notice, we got mass prodded because nothing was going on which means no one had to much to add.

I did say what I thought of Peanut's claim, that I don't like the SK idea, and I was the first to think of the PGO, but I'm still not certain I like how he claimed. it's very coincidental. Then again, it seems like everyone feels similarly.

As for GK, as I said before my gut tells me that GK and Nacho are the best suspects, but I STILL don't have a case. Did you expect it to pop up out of thin air? It's not because I haven't read through, it's because any evidence I have found I don't like.

@ Green Crayons

I see what you're saying, and I'm not usually a fan of randomness, or chance, but I'd really rather go after a scum today. If we can't find anyone who we're sure are scum then I'm willing to vote for Peanut, but I think we have time and so I'm going to wait.

Also, I do have to say I'm still not 100% sure that Peanut is SK. I know that it was coincidental that he claimed PGO, but honestly it's not the worst claim I've ever seen.

@ML

Leaving an SK opens up possibilities if we can get scum today. If not then leaving him wioll be terrible for us. That's why I said if we can be sure of a scum lynch I'd be willing to vote for that, but if there is any reasonable doubt then I'd rather take out Peanut and take our chances with the scum.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:32 am

Post by Pulindar »

Read and noted. have to go atm but will respond with something later.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:54 am

Post by Pulindar »

Actually, I can almost buy that. Still, I'm not certain. He could just be fake claiming the kill, and something random could have happened.

I don't like getting in ruts with my thinking.

Still, I do see ML's logic, and I can say that it seems like a better certainty than anything else we have.

I was thinking about something else by the way. What if Peanut was a serial killer who got activated after the first night, or a PGO who turned serial killer after he killed someone? Those are two other possibilities. Based on what I heard about the role name and based on what I've read about SKs
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:56 am

Post by Pulindar »

Also, I forgot to mention, that I don't like that Nacho used the same exact logic for peanut being a serial killer over being a PGO that Wolf used for Raider being mafia over being a night vig.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Pulindar wrote: Also, I forgot to mention, that I don't like that Nacho used the same exact logic for peanut being a serial killer over being a PGO that Wolf used for Raider being mafia over being a night vig.
Explain? I don't see the similarities...
Basically, Peanut Claimed PGO, your initial reason for him not being PGO (regardless of timing) was because you don't feel that PGO are common. Here let me find the quote.
Nacho wrote:
Green Crayons wrote: I don't see why people are convinced that there's a SK lurking about rather than someone has a "paranoid townie" trait or that maybe there was a backup vig?
Personally, it's because SKs are simply more common. Never played with a Paranoid Gun Owner, and never played with a backup vig. I definitely have played with quite a few SKs, though.
Wolf's initial argument against Raider
wolframnhart wrote:Also wait... a night vig? Isn't that a serial killer or a mafia member? I have only seen day vigs personally.

That's where I drew the similarities. It's not something to lynch someone on, but it is definitely something to note. If two people were talking about tactics they may choose to use the same ones that worked before. I also like how you both thought about SK. seems a bit coincidental.

Also, you talked about the show with Peanut's role. as far as possibilities go, could he have been a PGO turned SK after activated? Is that a possible option? That would be an interesting twist.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Pulindar »

MacavityLock wrote:OK, I did my WNH connections read. My favorite scumtells based on connections to known scum are people the scum found suspicious but didn't deserve it, people the scum didn't find suspicious but did deserve it, and the same tells from living players to the dead scum.

Ecto and wnh played a pretty tight game in this regard. Their only votes were as follows:
Ecto: Nacho (RV), Gerhard (minor tell), raider (dead, don't care), Suave (dead)
WNH: 5cvm (same basic role info case as everyone, pile-on?), Suave, raider

And other than the votes, their other suspicions were on dead guys, unless I'm missing something.

People who voted Ecto/wnh: Nacho (RV), Gerhard (OMGUS on above minor tell vote), and again unless I'm missing something, that's it.

One thing that jumps out at me is Ecto & Nacho RVing each other. But other than that, based on "faked" suspicions or non-suspicions, I'd say Gerhard comes out looking worst, but it's really minor.

Given my other suspicions of Gerhard, I think he's the most likely to be maf buddies with wnh, even if has cop claimed without a counter.

Still, I'd like to get the peanut stuff sorted out first. Who wants to make the peanut-SK case? Right now, I do think he's more likely to be PGO, but I also think that he should absolutely be the lynch if he is SK.
I didn't think to look at that.

Interesting how those are the two people I've been saying were my top picks as well..... I'm not sure how I feel about that either.

Still I like the points but will need to reread through. BTW Nacho is still my top choice.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:11 am

Post by Pulindar »

Slaxx wrote:As of now my vote for pulindar stays. His pointing out of similarities between reasons is good, but he still hasnt really justified his thoughts on Nacho, besides using someone else's logic, who even admit is not a very good case. This and his one connection is the only case he has currently. He's still saying he's going to read, even of his most recent post. Deadline's not far away, I think he's procrastinated long enough. We shouldn't let anyone sneak up to deadline without some sort of idea on their stance on scum (with an actual case).
I'm starting to get fairly annoyed that you KEEP misrepresenting me. My first couple posts I promised to read through, and to reread. I did that. I've read this game a few times actually, and I don't likethe arguments that I've found. I've kept commenting on what has been slowly transpiring, but I DON'T have a case yet. I never said I would definitely have a case. YOU Slaxx keep saying that I said I have a case and will post shortly. You keep misrepresenting what I've said, and don't use quotes to back it up. In fact, it seems to me that you're doing the same thing with Nacho and Gerhard. While I do suspect them I really don't like your arguments. We'll get into that in a bit.

First let's look at other arguments. Green Crayons arguments below, they all seem weak to me. Gerhard's breadcrum could be seen to go either way, scum or cop. In fact, based on the wording I would more suspect scum if I were looking at it as a breadcrum. But I find that it really probably was just answering his favorite position. That his claim of being cop has gone on uncontested doesn't matter, We don't know the setup. There could be no cop, there could be 3. As for the claim of title, that's off basis too because he could have just as easily looked it up and seen who to use. It's something to note, but not a definite. Still, that his title of Peter Syme makes me feel slightly better, but still not certain.

Neither Colonal Hart nor Christopher were mentioned in the wiki. Next off while Miranda Callendar is mentioned she is:
Wiki wrote:Miranda Callendar, a detective employed by Claire learns about Hyde

Then

Reimer and Callendar confront Syme, claiming they know the truth about Jackman. Callendar claims that Klein and Utterson have access to cloning technology and that Jackman is Jekyll's clone. Syme denies this and orders them taken away. He reveals to Claire that the "cure" her husband is undergoing will not purge the Hyde persona, but Jackman. Klein and Utterson want to examine Hyde in order to synthesize the potion that turned the original Jekyll into Hyde.

Then we have

Sometime later Jackman, apparently free of Hyde, has once again separated from his family for their safety. With the help of Callendar he tracks down his mother. Confronting her he asks about his origins,
From those would you expect her to be Mafia? Now I know that chances are Peter would be counted as good since he is a lead employee, but it could be taken other ways. He is, after all, the one trying to create more Hydes.

BTW according to this wiki, Mrs. Utterson at the end transforms into her own Hyde role. Which was part of the reason I suggested a PGO that would transform into an SK once targeted. She changes when Callendar and Hyde confront her, not before. If Wolf as Callendar confronted the Mother ...

Anyway, I went off on a tangent there. I find that not all of the roles are in the wiki, and that not all the roles mean what I would expect them to mean via the game, so I'm not sure I'd trust Gerhard even if I was sure that his name claim was true. And since we don't know whether there is a cop at all, I see no reason to use no counter claim as a good reason for him to be definitely town.

If you do want to use the wiki, think of it this way:
Now, If we take both of their claims, Peanut is Mrs. Utterson, and Gerhard is Syme then we still have other claims that can be made.
There could be a Benjamin, an american ally of Syme's. This seems like a pretty high chance for a role, though Idon't know what role he would have.
There could be Reimer, Jackman and Hyde's psychologist.
There could be Claire, Hyde's wife who seems (from what I've read) to be leaving him. Chances of claire seem pretty low though as she wasn't involved in the company
There could even be a Jackman which may keep Hyde from NKing sometimes. (just a thought) though this would be doubtful. maybe a Jackman filling a doctor role? protecting who he could from Hyde. Maybe able to send one PM to each other to show leaving notes. And put in a suicide situation, so if one dies the other dies.
So, 7 of us left, two claimed titles and a few possibilities. What roles might there be? I wish I had seen the show, this would change it significantly.

Anyway, back to slaxx stuff.
Slaxx wrote: That being said Nacho has switched around votes a lot. The first two were fairly well justified, but I dont get the logic between the GC votes. Just earlier when I asked of his suspicions he said he had been a big fan of GC's posting, then he votes him because of his "gut". Also I believe he said something about 2 mafiosos. I'm not good at balance, because I haven't played too many games, but assuming a certain number of maf left seems off to me, especially with the SK/PGO variable still incorporated into the gameplay mechanics.
Two mafia members would make sense, it's either one or two left, depending, but it's best to think in things of the worst case senerio. I think there are two left as well. I don't, and didn't find it scummy that he would say that. It seemed like a guess at the time.

On the other hand, I do think that his vote on Green Crayons was a bit timely right after someone else voted for him, and as the group mind in general began to move away from peanut. I don't like it, it could be a scum trying to get on a wagon early. Still, I'd like to hear mroe of an explaination from him first.

Slaxx wrote: As far as Gerhard goes, another empty promise on a read. When people promise a read 4 days or 5 days, idk what it is now, before deadline, and promise it soon and don't get it up, Its probably not good. He's been kind of standoffish this day too, and I would think the real cop, as I have said before, would try to be more protown in order to give merit to his claim. I see his reasoning of not caring too, at the same time: If he's not scum, and he claimed cop, chances are he'll be the nightkill and probably doesnt care about the game. Regardless, the action is still rather unjustifiable as he isnt playing to a town win condition.
I see where he said he would reread, I also see that he said he would respond in a few hours if he finished. Which by implication means he did not finish. Why would he put the time contraint of a few hours on it? Because he's probably busy and will be back later. Is it a lurker move? a bit yes, but it's not a bad one.

As for him being the NK, well that may be likely, but they could also not NK him and if there are two mafia left they may try to get the blame put on him because he wasn't NKed. Think outside the box. In fact, If I were scum there would be no way I would NK gerard. Not if I still had a roleblocker.
Slaxx wrote: MY stance right now is Pulindar or GK. Possibly Nacho.

I'll probably give it another good read thursday when I only have 2 classes, see if I'm overlooking anything.
I agree with your other two suspects, but I don't like your case.

Case against me: Xvart lurked and I don't have a strong case against anyone else. Wait so you have a case against me for not trying to bandwagon on random people?

Case against Gerhard: Basically you're saying he's not playing Hard enough so we should just policy lynch him even though you think there is a good chance he is cop.

Case against Nacho: Your best yet, his vote on GC bothered me a bit as well, but the fact that he's taking a guess on the setup?? really you think that's a reason to lynch someone for?

Honestly your cases seem like you're just trying to get people to vote anyone but you. You seem to be making an effort with nothing real to back it up and filling in the real stuff by misrepresenting what people have said. I'm starting to be bothered by this Slaxx. I can understand going after my spot for lurking a bit, but going after Nacho for his guess on what the setup may be??? seems awefully far fetched to me, even if he was my lead suspect.

Nacho wrote: In your point against me, you're failing to realize that I am against peanut's lynch; not only am I against it, but I'm also offerring good alternatives for people to lynch instead. Wolf used that point to get his suspect lynched. I'm using that reason more, combined with worst case scenario thinking to make sure that the town doesn't do something incredibly stupid.
Good point. You're right, I didn't see it that way before. And you're right I can see how you would be doing that. Good point.

As for GC case against ML and the defense from ML. I tend to agree more with ML. I like MLs answers and I'm leaning towards town with ML.

On the other hand I hate MLs case against Peanut. Even if Peanut is SK (distinct possibility) his survival could help us. He could be the target of Mafia to keep him from NKing them. Or he could target them. Either way, I like keeping him in play at the moment.
Also, if he is PGO then it'll be extremely difficult/ risky, for Mafia to NK him. Could be a huge boon to town in that case.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #14) » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:53 am

Post by Pulindar »

MacavityLock wrote:
Pulindar wrote:On the other hand I hate MLs case against Peanut. Even if Peanut is SK (distinct possibility) his survival could help us. He could be the target of Mafia to keep him from NKing them. Or he could target them. Either way, I like keeping him in play at the moment.
Also, if he is PGO then it'll be extremely difficult/ risky, for Mafia to NK him. Could be a huge boon to town in that case.
It's not a case on peanut, it's a case on getting rid of an entire scumgroup when we have the opportunity to do so. Trusting a SK to work for the benefit of the town is so dangerous.

Right now, I don't think peanut is SK, and I agree that keeping a PGO around is a Good Thing.
I think I miss worded myself. I shouldn't have said "case." I should have said I like keeping him around regardless of his alignment. an SK is only slightly more dangerous than a Vig, and a PGO is great for town. Anyway, I guess there's no argument there, I just wanted to clarify what I meant and why a bit.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Pulindar »

Nachomamma8 wrote:The SK scenario is far more likely to screw over the town, than it is the mafia.
ML wrote: A vig is town aligned and has incentive to do what the town needs, which includes not killing when the additional kill is bad for the town. A SK does what will help the SK win, nothing more. A SK is a ton more dangerous than a vig.
I don't see why an SK is any more likely to screw over town than Mafia. If an SK kills off mafia first, while mafia kills off town, and town kills off town, then the SK can try to balance it all out and win. If they all team up on town SK looses anyways.

Vigs and SKs both want to kill off mafia. SKs just want to kill off town later as well. In addition we already know that if peanut is an SK he can choose not to kill, which means that it's all good.

Also, look at it this way. Our Vig, Raider, Killed a townie, HH
Peanut (SK or not) killed a Scum, Wolf.

SK is only mroe dangerous in the end game.

Also I think the chances of him being NK immune are about 50/50. I wouldn't want to speculate either way. Normally I would guess not, but it is a possibility.

@Nacho, it does feel like you're taking advantage of the situation with your votes, but it could be due to the close deadline.

@peanut, interesting find with GC. I guess they could have been trying to keep their distance for a reason....
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Vote Gerhard

He's either scum or he doesn't want to play anymore. Plus other than you he was my original main suspect.

BTW Nacho I HATED your logic where you said either ML or GC had to be scum since they were attacking each other, that's a complete falacy I've seen town attack each other heavily like that before and making people think that one needs to be scum sets up a lynch for the next day as well.

In fact.

Unvote Gerhard

Vote Nacho
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:39 am

Post by Pulindar »

peanutman wrote:GC, why are you misleading with your comments? You basically state that given Nacho and ML are both convinced the other is scum, if one turns up town, the other must be scum.
This isthe same thing that Nacho did between GC and ML. I don't like how they're ripping each other off.

As for a lynch on Gerhard, I can agree to it.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Pulindar »

Gerhard Krause wrote:Ah but I am scum, and I claim scum for several reasons. 1) it forces you to lynch me, and takes away any chance for you to learn who my actually scum parter(s) are, which there is no harm in me telling you, and because I told you, everyone's reactions to this must be null tells, and my fellow scum will go anonymous.
Not at all true. How do you figure all responses must be null reads?

Gerhard wrote: 2) it is going to force at least some activity in this game so that I do some good and satisfy my win condition on my way out. I have not been an active player, due to some real life issues, so I am creating the best position or my fellow scum so that they will not be burdened with a lurker.
So by quiting now you may draw suspicions away, while at the same time you may die peacably, and since you thought you were going to die anyway it's all good. I have a question though. Could it also be that you're trying to draw more suspicion on the two people who were already suspect and trying to keep people like GC from suspecting others, like Slaxx and myself?
Gerhard wrote: 3) I can openly communicate with my fellow scum before the night phase and help direct the NK, forcing you to either let me do it or end the day by killing me and forfeiting whatever information you might have gaining.
Yet you haven't done that, why not?

@ Slaxx

Your vote is still on me, do you still suspect me?
Before you said that everyone had come out of the woodwork, yet you have not said anything. Please answer Nacho's question towards you, Who do you think are Scum?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 am

Post by Pulindar »

Green Crayons wrote:And I don't like how you're giving credence to peanut's asinine commentary. Nacho's "either ML or GC because of process of elimination" and my "both ML and Nacho look suspicious because of x, y and z reasons but aren't on the same scum team" is far from being one in the same.
But I do like how you answered it. :wink:

Anyway, If that's the case I'd prefer nacho to be the hammer, but I could accept peanut being it. I suppose a Gerhard lynch is inevitable

Unvote

Vote: Gerhard
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Pulindar »

MacavityLock wrote: It was saying "lynch order" as opposed to "hammer-er" that was crossing me up.
Yeah, that got me too. I'm actually really glad that you had asked that Macavity.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Post by Pulindar »

[quote="Nachomamma8"] I want Slaxx to hammer, and Pulindar wants me to hammer; [quote]

I could deal with a slaxx hammer, though I would rather you Nacho, that's definitely true. I could also deal with a peanut hammer due to his having a good chance of being SK.

I see the logic in your suspicion against Slaxx, and I think I pointed a few things out about him before as well. (though I can't remember if I just thought them or posted.) I'll have to double check.
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:45 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I chose to lynch you already,

and I'll

Vote Gerhard
Again
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:03 pm

Post by Pulindar »

Our assumption is that we're currently in LyLo, correct?

Care to explain Nacho?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:04 pm

Post by Pulindar »

He said specifically that both of his investigations turned up nothing when he was claiming cop. Then he switched to claiming scum
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I'm neutral to the mass claim idea. I figure most people will just claim basic employee and we'll be left with nothing.

Now, as I see it, ML is partially correct. Either Nacho OR Slaxx must be scum, and it may be both. Still, I think today's lynch goes to one of those two.

Nacho, in our game with zorb you did not vote right away, how sure are you that slaxx is scum, and why are you so sure?

On another note, Nacho who is Slaxx's partner?
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I've been scum before, unless your partner is someone like CSL you shouldn't have trouble organizing a quicklynch in this situation.

Anyway, that's not the point. There could only be one scum left, I guess that's a possibility.

Vote Slaxx

I find him scummier than you Nacho, and I'm pretty sure that at least one of you are scum. (If I'm handing the win to scum I'm just going to give up ever being town again)
Pulindar
Pulindar
Goon
Pulindar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Post by Pulindar »

I agree with Nacho. Though I felt that he might be scum earlier, I like the way he's spoken yesterday and today. It's helped me go with this. Last time I lost due to not going with what I thought, and Nacho makes a good case. Anyway. I can't do anything for a bit and this may be my last vote so I'll leave it.

check my signature for explanation.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”