Mini #893 - Dollhouse Mafia (Game Over!)

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #307 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hey guys, replacing in! I recognize a few of you. Gonna hop on my re-read as soon as I get out of the shower and get some food. Should have some decent content for ya in like an hour. :)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #308 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unvote

Remove All Imprints
my predecessor had posted, if any.

WARNING! INCREDIBLY LENGTHY CATCHUP POST INCOMING! PREPARE YOURSELF!

PAGE ONE/TWO

For the record, I originally thought "Oh! Let's imprint everyone!". But, I have to assume two things when I have that idea:

1) The Mod definitely considered that scenario and probably prepared for it.

2) The town would essentially be eight one-shot abilities, while scum would accumulate abilities over time. Therefore, scum would have a buffet of abilities to choose from, and town would only have what we get imprinted with on that night.

Overall, I think it's a bad idea. I think e_k finally came around as well before the end of page one. Limerickx's idea of imprinting one person then waiting for the night actions to proc is flawed. This assumes that killing roles can ONLY be given to scum. What if there's a town vig? What if scum no-kills? Too many holes in this logic.

By the way, how did nobody else point this out? Scum no-killing or town vigs completely destroy the point of this plan. Yes, we could keep tabs on who has been imprinted and who hasn't, but we have to assume scum have at least some modicum of intelligence and won't fall for such a simple trap.

I agree that scum have the upper hand here D1. Four people in the informed minority can do some SERIOUS damage versus eight people who are completely in the dark other than the fact that they know they're town. We have a 1/3 chance of giving a power role to scum if we use the dice-roll, however. It is possible to somewhat increase our odds of giving it to town if we vote to imprint intelligently.

PAGE THREE/FOUR

Elvis saying 8-4 is unwinnable in regular mafia seems really, really incorrect.

Oh shit.
Vote: DeathNote
for his post 52. He basically makes it seem like we have to proceed with powers, or without. I don't like the wording of this at all.

Buttonmen vs. VMD is quite telling. Buttonmen's suggestion is a null tell: while, yes, it would probably end in a town win, it'd take a hundred days, and he had to know nobody would ACTUALLY go for that suggestion. VMD voting Buttonmen, however, seems like a town tell.
Imprint: VMD
and
Imprint: Buttonmen
. I think we can gain valuable information from the two of them being power roles. The way I see it, they can't both be scum, so in my mind I'm imprinting one guaranteed (imo) townie, possibly two.

Also,
Pug89 wrote:It seems like he is trying to force the town to choose either empowering everyone or no one and ignores the third option of imprinting only a few people (which is what Elvis actually suggested).
This is exactly why my vote is on DN.

Furthermore, Buttonmen suggesting that we cannot form a connection between scum if they don't vote together is rather... mind-boggling.

Plum's giant catchup post is reading eerily like mine, haha. Also:
Plum wrote:Buttonman why are you assuming that a Town-imprintee is going to get 1-shot Cop four times, or even at all?
Thank God someone finally pointed this out.

PAGE FIVE/SIX

YES!
@Mod: THANK YOU FOR STOPPING THE POINTLESS SUGGESTIONS ON ENDLESS NO LYNCHES. I WAS ABOUT TO REPLACE OUT JUST READING THAT.

Phew. Okay. Messiah's 117 lines up with what I was thinking, so I'm hesitantly giving him a slight lean towards town. Buttonmen has a good point in 125: SC imprinted himself and e_k, then e_k imprinted herself and SC.
FoS: elvis_knits, SC

This stuff about people being semi-cleared because they "didn't understand the setup" is complete bullshit. I read the rules, but even I glazed over the fact that scum lacked a night kill. I read the sample PMs, and I still didn't get it. It wasn't until the Mod clarified that I finally realized it. It's a null-tell. Trying to push it as a town-tell is a slight-scum-tell, though.

PAGE SEVEN/EIGHT

I like VMD's idea that elvis is scum and trying to buddy/use SC. I don't understand why SC is so opposed to the idea.

Limerickx is opposed to lynching today... I don't understand why. We have a free random lynch to use WITHOUT the guarantee of another townie dying during the night.

Imprint: Reckoner
. I'm the only person I know isn't a rogue at this point, though I have hunches (VMD).

I'm not a fan of e_k telling us she sucks at being scum and then trying to give us her scum meta in 182. I am highly suspicious of someone who tries to say they suck at playing scum. It's like when I used to go on beach trips with my grandma as a kid, and she'd say she sucked/didn't know how to play certain board games/card games, then would school us all. I KNOW YOUR TRICKS, GRAND-- I MEAN, ELVIS!

Oh, great. Here's Starbuck's catchup post. *sigh* Nothing to really comment on there.

SC calling elvis town? What the hell has she done that really warrants a town read, especially this early on? I agree with the Deathnote scum read, but I'm not sure I'd so willingly place Starbuck into scum territory. Hmph.

In fact, by the end of page eight, I'd be willing to upgrade Starbuck to leaning-town.

PAGE NINE/TEN

I don't like the SC/elvis buddying. It's like they have a preformed alliance from previous games, and neither of them are actually considering that the other one could be scum.

Messiah's vote on SC is intriguing, as the top of page nine is when I started to see SC in a scummy light instead of just a victim of e_k's scumminess. His omgus-inspired placing of Messiah into the scum column is lol-worthy. He has a point that Starbuck refused to take a stand on DeathNote... but I don't see it as a flat-out scumtell.

I don't believe elvis and SC are scumbuddies, but I believe one of them is.

Messiah's 236 is a strong post: SC says Starbuck is "obsessed with" and "defending" DN, but someone could just as easily say that he is doing the same with elvis (and vice versa). If it's a scumtell for Starbuck, then it's a scumtell for either elvis or SC. Just because you openly defend someone you read as town (which, way to give NO reasoning behind your unbelievably strong town-read on elvis, SC) doesn't mean that it's more acceptable just because someone thinks the attacks on another null-read are bullshit.

PAGE ELEVEN/TWELVE/THIRTEEN

SC's sudden change of heart to not wanting any/very few imprints seemingly disagrees with the fact that he STILL has his first two imprints of the game out there.

And... ugh, my predecessor failed. Holy shit, bad play, bad posts, apathy. I just remembered... he said nothing of any interest on pages 1-5. I've noticed that Starbuck gets a lot of scum attention in practically every single game I play with her... and the one game I actively remember he being scum in, I think I saw it coming. Therefore, I'm not willing to accept the Starbuck hate simply because I've seen it happen too many times before. I honestly don't see anything scummy about what she's done so far.

Ignoring all further posts by lewarcher. Plum's epic post on page twelve made me fall in love with her. Not enough to remove my imprint on VMD, but definitely make me question it.

DeathNote seems to be just rolling over and giving up right now. I don't get it, nor do I understand it. I think it's a null-tell at this point. Probably just tired of defending himself. I think he's an appropriate D1 lynch.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #309 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

...that took me two hours to write up, and still it's only that long? BOOOO I WANTED NOVEL LENGTH.

In any case, to summarize my catchup post:

Imprint: VMD, Buttonmen, Reckoner
Vote: DeathNote
FoS: elvis, SC

And now, I give you a convenient, easy-to-read table of how I feel about people at the moment.
[mrow]Scum[col]IGMEOY[col]Neutral[col]Town DeathNote[col]TheButtonmen[col]farside22[col]Reckoner SerialClergyman[col]elvis_knits[col]Limerickx[col]Messiah ---[col]---[col]Starbuck[col]Vala Mal Doran ---[col]---[col]Pug89[col]Plum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #310 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

By the way, I support imprinting three people on D1.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #312 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@SC: Because I don't necessarily think Starbuck's passive defense of DeathNote means she's saying he's town. She's saying she doesn't have a full read on him, and I can understand that to an extent.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #313 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also, who else besides yourself and elvis would you support for imprint on D1?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #317 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SerialClergyman wrote:Plum, probably. But that's about it. Having said that, I think three is too many. I'd also like some insurance with the imprint - like the plan I outlined above about lynchin DN. What did you think of that?
I could agree on a Plum imprint. But I will not agree on you or elvis, not today.

That being said... I'm actually starting to like the idea of NLing, but imprinting 3 people. That way, 25% of the players have an ability, and I think if we use informed imprinting, then we'll be able to at least hit two, probably three townies with it.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #328 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SerialClergyman wrote:You wouldn't agree to imprint me knowing I'd only have the chance to use it once if dn is town, even if I was scum?
No, because I
hate
"Lynch this person, then lynch me based on their flip!" strategies.

I say we either lynch DN + imprint 2 people, or no lynch + imprint 3.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #332 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

What? I said we either lynch DN and imprint two people or no lynch and imprint three. I think we'll probably gain MORE information off of imprinting than a lynch, even if it is riskier.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #337 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SC, I'd imprint myself, Messiah, VMD, or Plum. Any combination of the two with a DN lynch.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #339 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

farside22 wrote:@Reckoner: Why the voted on DN? Why the IGMEOY to TheButtonmen who you did imprint?
Because, as I stated, I think by imprinting both VMD and Button, we'll gain valuable information. I think at least one of them is town (VMD), so I think Button being imprinted can give us some information regarding his alignment.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #346 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Plum: how many imprints would you give between 1-5, and who are your imprint candidates at the moment?

Actually, let's make that question @EVERYONE.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #348 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Why Buttonmen?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #351 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

No. You being lynched and turning up town means nothing about e_k's alignment. BUDDYING completely makes that useless.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #353 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

No. I wouldn't say my read on you is indicative of my read on elvis_knits at this point. The opposite also does not apply.

The same goes for DN/Starbuck.

I don't like to/don't think it's very proper to make scum connections on D1. Sure, it's interesting with four scum in this game, but the fact still remains that a four person scumteam can coordinate QUITE WELL against an eight person town, and there's no way to really start drawing conclusions until we get a role-flip.

This is why I like the no lynch + 3 imprints idea. That way, even if one if the imprints is insane cop or something, we'll be able to figure it out with those few mislynches (depending on mafia kills, should they ever get a killing role).

That being said, I just have a feeling that DeathNote is scum, which is why I wouldn't mind lynching him today. But I'd still prefer no lynch + 3 imprints.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #362 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm defending Starbuck for meta reasons, which I already stated. Also, I wouldn't say I'm necessarily "defending" her so much as I am saying I don't find her necessarily scum. See: her being listed as NEUTRAL and not TOWN in my scum chart.

And I'm imprinting VMD because she seemed the most townie to me in my re-read. By about page four I think it was, I was thinking to myself "Well, there's at least one obvtown". That read may weaken over time, but for now, it's as solid of a town read I'm going to get on D1.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #371 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

e_k wrote:Two confirmed town
wut
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #373 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ah okay, just making sure I was going retarded or something. That's what I thought.

ATTN: SC AND ELVIS -

NOBODY IS BUYING THE WHOLE CONFIRMING EACH OTHER BULLSHIT. PLEASE STOP PUSHING IT. IT IS GETTING US NOWHERE. GOOD DAY.

By the way, one of them has to be scum because I don't know of a townie who would push so hard for the clear on another townie unless they were 100% sure. I.E., if one of them was scum, and knew the other wasn't on their scum-team.

Bottom line, nobody should be pushing that hard based on twisted logic.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #374 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

*wasn't
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #384 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

IMPRINTS, PLEASE. I think we should decide that before we lynch DN.

Also,
e_k wrote:On VMD: why do you see her vote on buttonmen as a town tell?
I though I explained that already. Anyway, I guess I didn't... but it was during her back and forth with him. To be completely honest, I'm too drained from exams to go back and do
another
re-read, so you'll just have to accept the fact that I got a gut town read from her posts, and it has not been retracted yet. Though, her recent down-spike in activity is discouraging.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #387 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmm, on second thought...
Unimprint: VMD, Buttonmen

If I haven't already:
Imprint: Messiah
. Which means I'm supporting myself and Messiah for this day.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #411 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I backed off of you AND Buttonmen, VMD. I realized my gut reaction was logically incorrect.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #414 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vala Mal Doran wrote:So you thought I was obvtown solely based on my Button vote, I take?
That was the foundation of my argument, yes.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #416 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I formed my first opinion based on that original logic, then confirmation bias caused me to see everything you did as townie. Not that I'm saying you're scum - I still have a town read on you - it's just not as strongly town as it was before since the foundation was faulty.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #443 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ek wrote:However, reckoner is saying her vote on buttonmen is a towntell...
Um, I retracted that on the last page.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #511 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint: Reckoner
Imprint: Messiah

I want to seriously lynch SC.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #521 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I feel like we need to get people imprinted THEN decide on a lynch.

My vote will either go to Starbuck or SC. It's currently 8:3. If we lynch wrong, it'll be 7:3, and that'll put us into lylo tomorrow if scum gets a killing imprint.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #538 (isolation #27) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Farside: What if it's a town vig?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #541 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@SC: Why did you wait until the end of the wagon to hammer DN?

Vote: SerialClergyman

His ploy was that if he was town, then so was elvis... and if DeathNote was scum, so was Starbuck. IMO, it was a bus. He knew DeathNote would flip scum, therefore incriminating Starbuck and seemingly clearing both himself and elvis.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #559 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:37 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah, the site is super-fucked right now. Also,
unvote

I want to figure out the imprinting thing first.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #570 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: Starbuck

On second thought, lynching Starbuck is a better plan. Passively defending someone who flips scum is a no-no.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #623 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint: Buttomen, Pug
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #706 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint: Reckoner, TheButtonmen

That's all for right now, though I'm
dying
to hear further thoughts on me. Gut instinct says to
Vote: SC
for now, though we MIGHT wanna consider NO LYNCHING today and just imprinting because it's 3:7.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #725 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

...elvis is town, if you ask me.

We need to imprint people, otherwise we're just playing a nightless vanilla game.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #727 (isolation #34) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pretty much for this right here:
Something occurred to me about deathnote. He was scum who pushed a plan giving all the scum power roles. IMO opinion that increases the chance scum knew they wouldn't have a NK unless they got an imprint. Because DN was pushing so depserately for imprints. Which increases the chance that SC and me are town, once again.
I feel like she might be overreaching, but I think it comes from a townie perspective.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #729 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

xRECKONERx wrote:she might be overreaching,
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #753 (isolation #36) » Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

No-lynch/imprint seems fine to me.

Honestly, I'm wary of the people who were against the DeathNote lynch. I may have been one of those people, but I
know
my town-ness.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #762 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hmm. Farside/Buttonmen/VMD were not on the DN wagon.

SC, lim, and Messiah hopped on at the end.

Imprint: Plum, Pug, elvis

And

Unimprint: Buttonmen
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #792 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

The blatant buddying is making me nauseous.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #799 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Three-way buddying?

/in

Farside is digging herself a hole.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #802 (isolation #40) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I think we've decided.

@EVERYONE: Please say "Yay" or "Nay" to the idea of imprinting + no lynch. Also, state how many imprints you want.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #810 (isolation #41) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Farside, at first, didn't come off that scummy to me... but it seems the more she tries to defend herself, the more she digs her own grave. It's like I didn't see anything at first, but ek's attacks on her are actually showing her in a different light. It's nothing drastic, not yet at least, but she seems to be failing to defend herself properly.

Also, in case it wasn't known, I'm a yes, and I'd prefer to imprint 2-3 people.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #819 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I support myself, Pug, Messiah, and Plum.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #821 (isolation #43) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Town reads, obviously. Messiah less so than the other three, but I think we could get info from his imprinting.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #835 (isolation #44) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

We should really imprint some peeps and go to night phase.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #839 (isolation #45) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Let's imprint Pug and... well, shit, I guess I'll go with
Imprint: Buttonmen
just to get one out of the way.

Also,
vote: no lynch
while I'm at it.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #842 (isolation #46) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Whoa, whoa.

Unvote
, we don't wanna confirm the NL until we've got at least two, possibly three imprints.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #848 (isolation #47) » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

So, uh, why do you want to lynch me, since you listed me as a candidate then didn't explain why?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #862 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't think I ever said Pug was CERTAIN to get an imprint. I suggested we imprint Pug, then reluctantly agreed that we should imprint Buttonmen. Not once did I say it was guaranteed.

Furthermore, I think Messiah's imprint would give us a definite read on him, and right now he's one of those "town-but-I-have-an-unexplainable-scum-tingle" people. I think he's town, but at the same time, something is nagging at me that he might be scum (ie, points other people have brought to light which changed my mind).
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #921 (isolation #49) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

There's... not really anything I can respond to in farside's case, I'm afraid.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #923 (isolation #50) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah, I couldn't decide if Starbuck was town or not. Then, when I looked at things in light of the flip, I was like, "Whoa. The passive defending thing looks a lot scummier now." I don't see what's wrong with that.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #926 (isolation #51) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

farside22 wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:Yeah, I couldn't decide if Starbuck was town or not. Then, when I looked at things in light of the flip, I was like, "Whoa. The passive defending thing looks a lot scummier now." I don't see what's wrong with that.
First you say it's based on DN flip. Then it's I don't know who to lynch between SC and SB.
Then you out and out say you think it's a scheme by SC but once the SB wagon goes you conviently go back with little to nothing said.

It's called wagoning for little to no reason.
Best I can tell is that I thought my "scheme" reasoning was a bit too much of a stretch, and Starbuck seemed more reasonable/logical.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #940 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: No Lynch
if I wasn't already. @Elvis, please be sure to check on KoC's catchup post and answer the question he asked re: me.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #945 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

See sig: temporary v/la
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1004 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

If we lynch wrong isn't that game over?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1017 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

elvis_knits wrote:I agree with you farside. Let's see what Buttonmen thinks.

Buttonmen:

If someone kills at night they should be autolynched, unless the kill is on scum.

Agree/disagree?
Totally agree.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1041 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Don't do anything drastic till I get back to a computer. Until then ill
vote: no lynch
in case you guys decide on a good imprint(s) before then
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1054 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Checking in. I agree that no townie should kill if they get the ability
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1072 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't get home till Monday night. So nothing big before then.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1079 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Not for a few days.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1149 (isolation #60) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Sorry guys - 21st birthday and all, the festivities are still going on. Anyway, I feel completely idiotic because
I still don't know who the fuck is scum
. I know Limerickx gives me town vibes, so does CrashTextDummie, they both seem like they're trying to do genuine scumhunting, even if I hate wal o' text posts.

Scummiest would have to go to SC at this point, mostly still because of his whole gambit with DN then Starbuck. I feel like DN was a sinking ship, and SC is a good enough player to throw him under the bus for the sake of making himself look better. Farside pushing a fairly flimsy case on me isn't making her look any better, but I think I'd still rather lynch SC.

KoC & Buttonmen both fall into the neutral range, as I keep flipping back and forth on them. Pug89 is in my "neutral-leaning-town" column... and elvis is in the WTF!? column.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1151 (isolation #61) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm the worst town player in history.

Here's your muzzle. Now shush.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1152 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

PS, my win/loss record is 5/12... my record as town is 3/10. I'm awful as town.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1155 (isolation #63) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I changed my mind. So fucking sue me. Unlike some people, I don't sit there and talk myself into a brick wall. When I think of something that could be useful, or that I could have been wrong, I say it. I'd played with Starbuck so many times and seen her get lynched wrongly that I let that bias my views of her.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1157 (isolation #64) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Uh, false. About the time wall of texts started being posted in this game, my activity level went down. Oh, and I was V/LA for the past week. Oh, and the holidays were the week before that. Yeah. Hard to say I'm "lurking" when it's right smack damn in the middle of the holidays/vacation/my birthday. Also, I don't want to border on ongoing games discussion, but I've been fairly inactive everywhere.

PS, your tunnelling is soooo unbecoming.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1159 (isolation #65) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I was posting from my phone while in Orlando. I didn't have WiFi, and this game by far requires more than a phone's small browser/screen to properly keep up with - the wall of texts had something to do with that.

And, there's nothing to defend against - I say I changed my mind, you say it was opportunistic scum-hopping. It's he said vs she said. You've got ONE point against me, and somehow I'm your biggest scum candidate? Lol.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1161 (isolation #66) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah, I've been V/LA, and I don't really give a damn about keeping up with this game since I'm just gonna end up doing one big catchup post anyway.
farside wrote:Reck scum list?
Psssssst...
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1167 (isolation #67) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So you want a new one? Then say so. You blatantly misrepped (see: lied) when you said I had ZERO scumlists.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1169 (isolation #68) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, you mean how I said you were digging yourself a hole earlier, and if I choose to iso you and expand on that now, you're going to call it OMGUS?

Yeah.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1171 (isolation #69) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Please learn the difference between your and you're.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1180 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Is this not good enough for a scumlist?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1182 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

K.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1198 (isolation #72) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

elvis_knits wrote:So we just had two player imprint limerick in two posts with no reasoning greater than "I get a town read" and "I'm going to imprint hammer him."

I'm really uncomfortable with that.
This. Though, I get the strange feeling that if Lim is scum, scum were on his imprint wagon early on... if he's town, scum might've hammered.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1209 (isolation #73) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ya, let's no lynch, 2 is enough.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1233 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint: elvis_knits
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1237 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

lolgrammar

farside, I'm honored to be in your sig
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1244 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually, I think Elvis is town. If we quicklynch me, please lynch farside after my flip for tunneling soooooooooo hardcore.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1258 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

So, I have nothing to add, wish the day had ended awhile ago, and am quickly losing interest in this game.

SOOOO I'm going to actively lurk* until D4. Just a heads up. You guys, argue and theorize your hearts out... we'll gain more info from just letting the damn game go to night though.

*unless questions are directed at me specifically
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1304 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't know. I just think we need to go to night, this game is losing my interest.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1322 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

End day plz
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1329 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Please, target me as cop so farside et al will get off my ass.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1331 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

REALLY? FARSIDE GOT IMPRINTED

JESUS H CHRIST
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1336 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Please hammer.

Farside, IF you get an investigation ability and don't use it on me, I will vote for nobody else except you tomorrow.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1341 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

THAAANK YOU
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1344 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Reports, now.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1358 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Farside, I think he meant he just didn't shoot.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1360 (isolation #86) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

It seemed more like "I got the ability to shoot, but didn't" in flavor terms
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1371 (isolation #87) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Farside, go.

Two vig imprints? I wish we had someway to figure out those odds.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1399 (isolation #88) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint Farside

Her whole "I wanna claim last to make sure people claim the correct flavor" thing was pro-town. Not sure I buy Button's whole "I got a vig" but forgetting to claim what game he was from till later.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1404 (isolation #89) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Shit. I probably shouldn't have said anything. I thought I remembered her stating why she waited... I guess I was wrong.

And I was screaming about farside-tunneling, not her being blatantly scum. Unless I got too carried away.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1406 (isolation #90) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nope.

tbqh this game is starting to bore me, i don't see many ways for town to win without this dragging on to D9 or something ridiculous like that.

3 scum left. 7 town left. We can probably afford a lynch today, and one of the vigs probably could've afforded to kill last night. Problem is, if scum gets imprinted, it's really game over.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1438 (isolation #91) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because, as scum, it'd be more beneficial to wait a day or two and use your kill later, because then there's a wider field of candidates who could be the scum.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1463 (isolation #92) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I say we imprint the same three people as yesterday and lynch KoC. Here here!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1467 (isolation #93) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprinting the same three people over and over again means one of two things:

At least one of them eventually gets an investigative role which can help us out.

or

Scum eventually has to kill, meaning it's one of those three.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1475 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I think Pug may very well be scum! Yay!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1480 (isolation #95) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint: Buttonmen & Limerickx

Vote: Knight of Cydonia

Word dawg
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1482 (isolation #96) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

KoC lynch > Buttonmen lynch

Buttonmen imprint round two is the way to go.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1485 (isolation #97) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

KoC is moderately scummy and a good lynch, we've already imprinted Buttonmen once, imprinting him again = autoinfo. If he's scum, then he'll probably kill eventually and we can pin it back on him or you or Lim. If he's town, then we're imprinting a townie again.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1487 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

THEN WE LYNCH HIM
GAME OVER FOR BUTTONSCUM
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1492 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

That's why we should imprint the same people - then we can narrow it down to two people who had a NK ability. If there is a NK, then we lynch Buttonmen or Lim. As for your other question, gimme till tomorrow, I'm drunk.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1503 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Socrates wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:That's why we should imprint the same people - then we can narrow it down to two people who had a NK ability. If there is a NK, then we lynch Buttonmen or Lim. As for your other question, gimme till tomorrow, I'm drunk.
If Knight flips town, please remind me about this post.

Has anyone else been saying something like this?
I've been the only one saying this. Why?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1505 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Not saying she's excused, just saying she's the only one who didn't claim to have a NK ability.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1507 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Who said I did?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1515 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I was against it... I dunno. I just feel like as scum, if I got a killing imprint, I'd totally claim town vig... because there's no telling what other kind of craziness could occur from the other imprints. Like, I wouldn't want to claim something like tracker or cop... but now that I'm typing all this out, it does make sense because doc is just as much of a safe claim for scum as vig is.

Aight, forget what I said. We'd have THREE people to choose from. Have I done this yet, btw -
Vote: KoC
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1523 (isolation #104) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:21 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

THANK YOU LIM

FINALLY SOMEONE SEES MY POINT
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1533 (isolation #105) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unimprint: everyone

We lynch, let night happen, then imprint tomorrow.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1580 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I dislike this game. Can we please unimprint everyone and lynch KoC please?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1582 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

GWAAARRRRR WALL O TEXT
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1587 (isolation #108) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:53 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not reading anymore wall of text posts. Especially from farside.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1589 (isolation #109) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I love the smell of snark in the morning.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1601 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Elvis, your plan sucks.

We lynch KoC and imprint nobody.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1605 (isolation #111) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Who is scum with KoC? I dunno.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1609 (isolation #112) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

conveeeeenient

nah jk
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1614 (isolation #113) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

blah blah blah cop outs blah blah blah blah

koclynchplzthx
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1628 (isolation #114) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

LYNCH KOC. NO IMPRINTS. THANK YOU.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1632 (isolation #115) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Buttonman can be dealt with later. If there's a kill tonight, we lynch him, it's that simple.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1637 (isolation #116) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Where did I say you were scum, Buttonman? I just said you can be dealt with later, and if there IS a NK, then you are the autolynch.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1659 (isolation #117) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

As for KoC... Nope.

But we shouldn't be imprinting if we lynch due to the possible presence of a killing role.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1691 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unvote, Vote: Buttonmen
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1712 (isolation #119) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Sorry guys - work/homework/parties are getting ta be crazy. I'll try and have something up tonight. Though, I'm a fan of no lynch and imprints today.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1715 (isolation #120) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I wanted
a
lynch yesterday and then imprints today purely for number reasons.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1722 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

We should really imprint me.

Imprint: xRECKONERx
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1727 (isolation #122) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nah b. I'm townie as shiiiiit
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1732 (isolation #123) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:14 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You or farside, probably.

SC is my strongest town read, and I can't say why due to ongoing games.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1738 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Why are you obvtown?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1743 (isolation #125) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

We need to no lynch today, goddammit.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1747 (isolation #126) » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

We should imprint and no lynch because right now it's 6-3. This means if we lynch today and we're WRONG, it's 5-3. This means if scum has a NK ability, it's 4-3 tomorrow, and we're in LYLO with three scum still alive.

If we no lynch today and do some imprints, it's still 7-3. Sure, scum might NK and make it 6-3, but then 1) we have a narrowed down pool of players and 2) we have the off-chance someone got a cop/tracker/watcher role that can give us some information.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1756 (isolation #127) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ill Lynch KOC tomorrow if we no lynch and imprint today
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1758 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:17 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Night actions
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1761 (isolation #129) » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because if we lynch him and we're wrong it fucks the numbers up... but I'm about 80% sure on him, which is more sure than I am on anything else. I have this creeping hunch in the back of my mind that farside is scum, but I keep shaking it out of my head and dismissing it as paranoia.

Vote: KOC
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1766 (isolation #130) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh my god elvis if you don't stop randomly claiming that I'm scum with no real backing evidence I'm going to flip a fuck.

I wanted a no lynch and imprints to get more information then would've gladly lynched KoC the next day. After thinking about it, though, there'd be no harm in imprinting tomorrow and lynching today. I just really think we're underutilizing this imprint system.

Also, while we're doing wagon analysis: how about SC, farside, and ortolan
not being on KoC's wagon period
? I mean, too much wagon analysis leads to WIFOM. And, it's 6-2 right now, so if we were ever going to do some imprints and not really have to worry about a NK fucking us over that much, today would be the day.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1769 (isolation #131) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

It wasn't. And, I can't defend my past reads in terms of flips. I was wrong about Koc: but obviously I was willing to lynch him... wasn't it me that was calling for a KoC lynch against a Buttonmen wagon? I mean, yes I hammered both... but you have to understand that I
wanted
to do this pattern of lynch-nolynch/imprint-lynch-nolynch/imprint and I was clinging to it.

So, what about those that weren't on the KoC wagon?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1771 (isolation #132) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

1) Conceded.

2) I had a change of heart.

3) Because there was obviously not going to be another lynch, and I was tired of the day dragging on.

4) I argued against him in favor of the strategy, but after thinking further, I saw that the numbers would be the same with/without the imprints, and we could just do my plan today. I just flip-flopped the days in my plan. I'm still not lynching anyone today.

Vote: No Lynch

Imprint: xRECKONERx, elvis_knits
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1773 (isolation #133) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pug & [SC/ortolan/farside]. I'm not sure on the second one. Socrates is a tough read as well.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1776 (isolation #134) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

You're townish.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1779 (isolation #135) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because of SC's placement at the end of the day. It reaaaally shook me up. I still think SC is playing similar to how he is in the other game, but he may just be good at having a symmetric playstyle.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1785 (isolation #136) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Socrates. Am I scum?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1791 (isolation #137) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I think ortolan is scum.

Ortolan:
Staying off the lynches almost entirely, having VMD/KoC on his imprint wagon, and especially pushing for an imprint on himself when both DN and VMD/KoC were on his wagon, as well as joining the CTD imprint wagon with DN and VMD/KoC.

It's not a solid case, but it's the best I have to go on right now. I could see Pug/ort as the remaining two scum, but I'm a little shaky.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1798 (isolation #138) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wow, did farside just imprint me? O_O

Mark this down in history. In any case, elvis, what do you think of an ortolan/Pug scumteam?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1800 (isolation #139) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

lol

I'm positive. I agree that CTD/Ort isn't likely.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1807 (isolation #140) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pug/ortolan vs Socrates/CTD scumteam?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1830 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Read the game then, please.

Does anyone have an objection to farside's town read on me?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1837 (isolation #142) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I never had a super town read on farside tbqh.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1872 (isolation #143) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because you're talking a lot, changing your mind a lot, and seem to be one of the two main leaders of thought in the town (along with elvis). I'm not saying you're scum, but I can't list you as obv-town because that kind of play worries me.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1876 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Have I done this yet?

Unvote, Vote: ortolan

Just to be sure.

Imprint: CTD
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1881 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FYI, farside, there's no need to quote his post when what you're saying has nothing really to do with it. Quote blocks =/= helpful.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1898 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unvote.

I want to hear CTD's analysis, and I don't want a quickhammer atm. Also, why aren't we lynching Pug?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1901 (isolation #147) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yeah, we should really imprint today.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1910 (isolation #148) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

If I'm obvtown, why aren't you voting to imprint me, ort?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1924 (isolation #149) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So you think him calling me town is scum WIFOM?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1948 (isolation #150) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

CAN YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY PLEASE IMPRINT ME
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1950 (isolation #151) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Now everyone else plz
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1955 (isolation #152) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I kinda really wanna lynch farside now tbqh.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1960 (isolation #153) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Because the more I think about it, the mod giving out two vigs and a doc seems rather pointless. And Button flipped town. And I've been suspicious of her for awhile.

I'm not lynching her today. Tomorrow, however...
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1963 (isolation #154) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

No, did I say that?

Ort's flip will be very telling of farside.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1965 (isolation #155) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

If he flips town I'm going after farside.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1967 (isolation #156) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

lrn2read
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1969 (isolation #157) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

God can we just lynch farside?

That last post is soooooo scum trying to appear town.

"Quick, I must remove my imprint and throw up an FoS on him so it doesn't look like OMGUS when I attack him before he comes after me tomorrow! Oh, and let's throw in an irrelevant appeal to authority/wiki to boot!"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1971 (isolation #158) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh, well that's all I plan on doing, so peace out until the day's over so I can do it again tomorrow.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1977 (isolation #159) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SC - imo that's farside-scum trying to incriminate me after being the only person in my wagon following a flip the next day.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1981 (isolation #160) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Jesus. H. Christ.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1986 (isolation #161) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

farside22 wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:SC - imo that's farside-scum trying to incriminate me after being the only person in my wagon following a flip the next day.
unvote:
vote: Reck

Is this a slip or did you just almost claim you know how Ort will flip when lynched now.
The more you push for the wagon and the more you post, the more I'm doubting the ort wagon.
unvote, vote: farside22
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1992 (isolation #162) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

JESUS CHRIST FARSIDE PLEASE LEARN PROPER ENGLISH
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2005 (isolation #163) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'll reply in bold.

farside22 wrote:My reason to believe reck is scum
God can we just lynch farside?

That last post is soooooo scum trying to appear town.
Not saying how it is scum trying to appear town in this statement. He has stated before this that he didn't see me as obv town but more vocal. Now that I'm more looking at him he's getting jumpy.
I wanted people to look for themselves and see. Do you still want me to explain this or are you just going to ignore it?

Because the more I think about it, the mod giving out two vigs and a doc seems rather pointless. And Button flipped town.
Using a bit of WIFOM in regards to the claims. Seems to be giving Ort an out saying it is pointless but doesn't respond to the comment I nor pug made on how it is not pointless
WIFOM is WIFOM. I don't think a good mod with these mechanics would give out randomized roles. I think they'd have a set of roles which can benefit each other or play off of each other. Handing out random, illogical roles like that has the ability to completely unbalance the game.

I'm not lynching her today. Tomorrow, however...
Saying he would lynch me tomorrow
Hell, I'd lynch you right now.

No, did I say that?

Ort's flip will be very telling of farside.

Then when caught rephrases himself of this
I'm going to assume you didn't mean 'of' since that's the worst goddamn English ever. But my 'tomorrow, however...' implies that the results of today's lynch might influence me more to vote you tomorrow.

If he flips town I'm going after farside.
doesn't explain how Ort flipping town makes me scum
I have it figured out, but honestly right now I'm studying for Bio and I'm too lazy to go back and explain it all out point by point. Basically, it was the way in which you were attacking him that seemed hollow.

Because you're talking a lot, changing your mind a lot, and seem to be one of the two main leaders of thought in the town (along with elvis). I'm not saying you're scum, but I can't list you as obv-town because that kind of play worries me.
His why I'm scum reasoning so far:
talking and changing a person's mind is scum why?
False. Nice misrep though.

And finaly the OMGUS vote:
The more you push for the wagon and the more you post, the more I'm doubting the ort wagon. unvote, vote: farside22.
Lets not forget the 2 times he switched votes from one person to the other with no reason. IE: Starbuck and buttonman.
IE I'm sick and tired of this fucking game and want it to get a fucking move on.
Shall we not forget your rational, logical, universal conclusion that there's no way I'm scum based on my removing an imprint, then you imprinted me, and now you're all out attacking me and voting me?

Farside-scum wanted me to look even scummier if she flips scum. So she decides to buddy me by finding a 'omg he has to be town!' thing, and is the sole imprint on me. If she gets lynched, looking back, it'd look like a blatant buddying and I'd be lynched because I've been playing scummy the entire game and I'm affiliated with a known scum (farside). Then when I decided to attack her head on and express my scumminess, she first unimprints, then gradually builds back up into a vote so it doesn't look like a knee-jerk reaction.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2011 (isolation #164) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

LOL FARSIDE
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2013 (isolation #165) » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pul, why am I your best town read when so many other people find me so fucking scummeh?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2025 (isolation #166) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I agree with ort. Lynch farside and Pug.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2030 (isolation #167) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Protect, as in doctor: protect CTD.
Roleblock: depends on who gets imprints.
Protect and roleblock, as in jailkeeper: same, depends on who gets imprints.
Investigate: farside
track, as in see who person x targets: depends on who gets imprints
watch, as in watch who targets person x: depends on who gets imprints
steal vote, stealing a vote from someone for the next day: farside
night kill, like a vig ability: probably wouldn't use it unless we had an extra lynch
roelcop, tell what roles people have: this is useless.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2032 (isolation #168) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

OH. I didn't even realize that.

I'd check farside then.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2049 (isolation #169) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:37 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint: Pulindar, SerialClergyman, elvis_knits
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2054 (isolation #170) » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Virginia, why aren't you imprinting yourself for teh hammah?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2072 (isolation #171) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Elvis, if you are sure I'm town, why aren't you imprinting me?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2078 (isolation #172) » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I guess your unimprint was too late, ortolan.

Intriguing, though, how you changed your mind
after
the hammer imprint.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2097 (isolation #173) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I think it's odd e_k got a real person and not someone on MafiaScum for her imprint, but oh well, I can buy it, I guess.

There are waaaay too many options for scum now.
Vote: Pug
though, because that's the best option from where I'm standing. We have plenty of mislynched at this point (7 alive, scum don't have a NK yet obviously, and there are only two of them).

Imprint: xRECKONERx, farside, elvis_knits
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2103 (isolation #174) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@farside22:

Yes, I think imprinting players which I think are pretty much confirmed town is a good idea. The only way you and elvis aren't town is if you're both scum pulling off a super"bus", or if elvis is scum trying to confirm you, but that's an elaborate flavor to make up.

So since I know I'm town, and I 99% believe you and elvis to be town, I'm imprinting you both. Town having imprints = good for town.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2104 (isolation #175) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SC wrote:Firstly, elvis is pretty likely to be town, given scum has no reason to give us that info
False. Scum-elvis could confirm her town-ness by using a b/s imprint claim and clearing town-farside. Or even scum-farside.

In any case, I don't think this is the case, but
FoS: SC
for using weak logic to join a townie imprint wagon.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2109 (isolation #176) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

elvis_knits wrote:Reckoner, in 2103 you say how me and farside are 99.9% guaranteed town, and then in 2104 you FOS SC for saying the exact same thing.
Yes. Because I have legitimate reasoning and support behind it. SC's post read to me like scum trying to quickly get behind a townie imprint wagon just to get town points, without having any basis/logic behind doing so. His "given scum has no reason to give us that info" is completely false, as I had
just
stated a few posts before. I'm FoSing him for that statement alone, not for thinking you two are town.

In any case, it's not enough to make me want to lynch him, because Pug is still alive according to the most recent votecount... wasn't Pug replaced? I think I forgot about that.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2111 (isolation #177) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh.

lynchlynchlynch then?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2114 (isolation #178) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

He's lurking.

Mod prod him plz
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2121 (isolation #179) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Yes, I answered that. I redid the numbers in my head and realized there was no outstanding benefit from no lynching that day.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2132 (isolation #180) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

My own scum list:

Pug
Soc
SC
CTD
farside
EK
Reck

But Soc/SC/CTD are really all a clusterfuck
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2135 (isolation #181) » Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint me.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2162 (isolation #182) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Can someone go read Revenge of the Crimson King and meta Socrates compared to his playstyle here? I'd do it myself but I'm using a friends phone
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2165 (isolation #183) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SerialClergyman wrote:Socrates didn't do anythign particularly different to the two town metas I have of him.

I'll join Pug's wagon, it's L-1 now.

vote Pug
That was my thought/memory from that game.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2173 (isolation #184) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I've seen a few people call me town, yet I have no imprint votes outside of myself.
Hmmm.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2195 (isolation #185) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Why the fuck is Pug not lynched yet?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2219 (isolation #186) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

xRECKONERx wrote:Why the fuck is Pug not lynched yet?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2233 (isolation #187) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Imprint: farside, elvis, Reck

Vote: CTD
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2234 (isolation #188) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

By the way we should all imprint me.

Yes, I'm going to keep saying that over and over.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2274 (isolation #189) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

gogo gadget CTD lynch
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2281 (isolation #190) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

FUCKING IMPRINT ME.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO BE TOWN.

Fuck this game.

BBL for the CTD lynch. And if we're wrong about him, the SC lynch tomorrow.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2285 (isolation #191) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm not lazy, this game is going nowhere and you're scum dead-to-rites.

Here's the thing: farside and EK are confirmed town pretty much, and I'm pretty townie looking as well. Even if we went on a tirade of lynching every last person, we wouldn't lynch farside or elvis, so whoever they ended up with in endgame would be fucked.

This game is won. GG.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2288 (isolation #192) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm bored. I want an imprint. But given the fact that nobody trusts me enough to give me an imprint and we already have this game won, I'll shut up about it now.

In fact, everyone's posts should pretty much be:

Imprint: farside, elvis

Vote: CTD

And if CTD flips town, SC tomorrow. And if SC flips town, Pulindar.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2292 (isolation #193) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:31 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

CTD, seeing as how you're saying you're town, since we CAN'T LOSE THIS GAME UNLESS EK OR FARSIDE ARE SCUM, why aren't you just letting yourself get lynched since it's going to happen anyway? Then if you flip town we can lynch SC tomorrow. BECAUSE SCUM DON'T HAVE POWAHZ

Oh wait that's right you aren't town and you're scum fighting for his life lol
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2295 (isolation #194) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:00 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So you want SC lynched, correct CTD?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2298 (isolation #195) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

So how about this.

We lynch you since it's going to happen anyway. If you flip town, we lynch SC for you tomorrow in your honor.

What's not to like about that plan? If you're so sure SC is scum and you're actually town, you should be okay with it. But, as I hypothesize, you're scum fighting for your life, so you'll come up with some bullshit reasoning this is a bad idea.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2311 (isolation #196) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

farside22 wrote:true, true. I think part of me wants to just make sure we lynch correct and end this game.

Where is pul anyways? He's gone very quiet.
WE CAN END THE GAME VERY VERY FAST IF WE WOULD JUST LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #2318 (isolation #197) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD.
green shirt thursdays