Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #0) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Hi !
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:36 am

We can all agree that saberwolf was an eccentric fella. O.K. he was pretty fucking weird.

What with the keeping the game in RVS longer to find Wolf knows what "evidence and scumslips", his seemingly arbitrary votes, bad excuses and lack of maturity, and that's just in the first 5 pages.

Ewww Creepypalis is in this game...ohhh, neto has claimed:
Netopalis wrote:Alright. Guess I might as well at this point. I'm a Miller NK-Immune One-shot vig. The vig is one-shot, the rest of the roles are permanent.
And I thought saber's jokes were bad.
Netopalis wrote:Night vig. And I've been debating claiming since the early game.....I knew that this role was better out in the open, but I wasn't sure how it would be accepted as a D1 claim without lynch pressure...But if I claim under lynch-pressure, there's no way anyone would believe that.
Oh, so he's being creepily serious about it too.
forbiddanlight wrote:That makes a hell of a lot of sense actually.
Uh oh.
Doombunny9 wrote:One more quick thing, I don't like how forbiddan thinks neto is "almost clear". People are either clear or not and Neto is far from clear.
I approve, but FL is more convincing. I was informed that there would be unordinary roles in this game.

@Amish I'm totally opposed to directing the kill....we don't know the setup, we don't know the scum's abilities, and we don't want to be jumping to any conclusions.

I'm at page 13, taking a break.

Amish seems to be playing mind games so far. More on that tomorrow.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:22 am

Vig Looker the jester.

O.K. so who are you lynching? I'm still at page 9.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:37 am

Quote them and line them up for me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:51 am

I thought you meant "questions". I'll probably finish reading tomorrow or something.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #5) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Woah Amish, monster post in 341. All factually correct, I agree. I forgot why I suspected you in the first 13 pages.

kikuchiyo and Looker are a bit all over the place. I'm not surprised at Looker claiming scum.

Konowa seems town.

Shotty to the Body could be scum because it seems as though he wants to look like he was coerced into voting for saber in 379, making excuses already, and suspicious expressions such as "I'll be honest" which I see scum beginning their posts with a lot lately.

Yeah, Kairyuu told me this was going to be a bad position to replace in, but the town should never use that as an excuse.

I'm caught up to the vote count at page 17 now, and I'm surprised Saber survived for an additional 10 pages when it seemed so hopeless for him then. Maybe he replaced out because he didn't like being suspected by everyone. I dunno.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:04 am

Fuck it, see you Day 2.
Vote Looker
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 am

So why did Looker do that?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Busy tonight, be posting tomorrow night
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #9) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:53 am

I'm really sick, guys. I might not be able to post for another day or two.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #10) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:29 pm

O.K. I'm pretty much caught up.
Chaco wrote:Yeah, I'm a Freak Vampire, as was my brother Luke(Looker). That is why I believe that Doombunny is scum and should die. If he had known more about Hellsing, he'd know that Jan got into a fight with Integra. His last fight. I can in no way see them on the same side. And I believe it's fairly staggeringly obvious that I'm town, because my role was posted.

Vote: Doombunny
It seems to me that DB walked into a bit of a trap here, claiming before he knew that his claim could be used against him.
Netopalis wrote:Doombunny - Two things. Firstly, it's entirely possible that Chaco could be lying about his alignment as well - at death, both come up as pro-town neighbor but are secretly scum. Second, if the reveal is genuine, there's another interesting fact...Jan Valentine was a vampire, yes, but he was a vampire who was created through artificial means - the implant of a chip. The series makes a huge distinction between the FREAK chip vampires and the genuine vampires - the game could as well.
More flavor discussion, and I am unfamiliar with the series, but once again, this looks convincing enough because I know that Kairyuu really is a nerd with these things, and would definitely make such a distinction present in the setup.
Doombunny9 wrote:Question for everyone-Suppose we lynch Looker today (which we will probably do). Will you still follow up on the saber (and maybe me, depending on the person) lynch or look for other people who are doing scummy things?
Moreover, posts like these are what make me suspect Doombunny. It looks like he is gathering info on who to target already, instead of focussing on any real scumhunting at all.

And again, looking through his posts, it gives me the vibe that he's just looking to others to determine who to put his vote on. He doesn't seem to really care who we lynch at all.

Vote Doombunny

I have other thoughts, but I'll keep them for another time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:54 pm

I thought I had H1N1 lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:59 pm

What are your thoughts on Shotty to the Body and Magnus?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Can you post some reasons for these thoughts?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:24 pm

I think that Shotty has closed himself to all other options at this point. I wouldn't even bother with that line of questioning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:59 pm

"Why would she draw attention to saber to the point of near-lynch in the first place if he was in her faction?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:51 am

Woah woah woah...
Unvote

MafiaSSK, OMGUS much or do you have more?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:21 am

I'm just very curious, can you enumerate the arguments for him being scum one by one? I just want to see where you're coming from.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:54 am

Netopalis wrote:Chaco,
As a person who has played scum successfully before, I know that it's often the best play to keep your most ardent critics alive
for that very reason
. Your argument is, as you say, WIFOM and should thus be discounted.
I am honestly surprised you have the guts to appeal to authority here. Your performance the last time I saw you play as scum was deplorable, and you got away with it with a lot of luck (chinaman).

I think the best play is the most direct way to victory, and then point to WIFOM in lieu of any justification for the kill. But what do I know, I only have 80 or so games completed in the humble three years I've been playing here, I'm still just a noob.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:56 am

EBWOP

Maybe not the best play, because that always varies, but I would say that it's the
easiest
way to winning as scum, and the most consistent.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Oh please, flatter yourself more. No, really, flatter yourself more.

Chinaman tried to hammer two different people in less than a minute between back-to-back posts and succeeded in one. You didn't have to play, at all. A lurker in your spot would have won, dude. I'm serious, not busting your chops or any shit like that. Just being real here, it seems like you're living a bit in your own fantasy world when the reality is that he was rightfully policy lynched.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:09 pm

Netopalis wrote:Well, ABR, it was good enough to fool every player but you and Chinaman, and several players were rather shocked when I endgamed them. But I really don't feel like getting into an argument over the merits of my play in my last game, just as I don't feel like getting into an argument over the merits of your lack of play in that same game.
I like the way you put it though. 7 player game, 2 dead, 5 players left, means that 2 players suspected you, and the other 2 rightfully policy lynched a village idiot. You didn't even lift a finger, you didn't contribute to anything, and frankly, it was the least honorable victory I have ever witnessed. Yes, I didn't pay a lot of attention to that game. Neither did anyone else. So just brag more about it so I can get a good laugh once the shock wears down...I mean, where do you get balls like that? Bragging about that game? Wow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:19 pm

It is relevant when you are using it as a reason for why "the best play is to keep your most ardent critics alive", when you should
know
that your play in that game isn't something to be especially proud of.

Either you have an ego like a hot air balloon, or you are a lying scum misrepresenting the facts because you care more about appearances than facts, but right now I think that its the former...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:20 pm

EBWOP "sometimes the best play", whatever. Before you accuse me of contriving the truth or any B.S. like that.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Chaco wrote:Chill you two.If at all possible. If not, continue.
You haven't seen me angry.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:50 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:Besides, we should lynch shotty.
Still no cohesive argument for lynching me and considering all the other evidence presented you're calling me fixated? Ironic.[/quote]

Aren't you badly placed to make the judgment of this?
Netopalis wrote: Incidentally, I can't believe that I forgot to jump on this.....

3 things:
1) Saying you will continue to do something scummy doesn't make that action less scummy

2) If you want to tell people to stop voting for you, you need to give a reason
1) Posting 1-liners is a playstyle that I can't stand in a full and active game, but its not a general scumtell. Look at zwet.

2) I subscribe to the belief that "if you want to tell people to stop voting for you, you should give them a better alternative".
Doombunny9 wrote:
Shotty wrote:You have a night-kill and failed to mention that in your claim?
It was a joke... And god forbid that I get lynched for it this time. You people are all so serious :roll:
DB, if you committed a little more to what you said, I would have an easier time getting a read on you. Can you stop making lame jokes and back up your arguments more seriously? Like you actually believe them? Thanks.
Chaco wrote:Time for Wifom:

Who was on DB a lot yesterday? Amished. Who's dead? Amished. Who did you kill Doom?
I do think DB is scummy. I do not think the NK has any impact on whether or not he is scum. If you think so, I consider it a scumtell because you are obviously intelligent enough to know its not a sustainable argument.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:10 am

Number one, I want to see you go after who you think is scum. That way, I can find out if you're inventing things as you go, or if it makes sense to go through the thought process that you did.

Number two, I am NOT on the DB train, although I DID state why I thought you were scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 am

That's a nice excuse, man. Why don't you focus on your 2nd biggest suspect for the time being.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:20 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:
magus orion wrote:Besides, we should lynch shotty.
Still no cohesive argument for lynching me and considering all the other evidence presented you're calling me fixated? Ironic.
Aren't you badly placed to make the judgment of this?
What is your scumdar pinging besides DB right now then? What do you think of Orion/Konowa/Myself/Neto?
I asked Chaco a question and depending on his answer and the rest of the game I might want to vote for him.

Konoway and you are tunneling and I suspect you both equally.

I have a slight town read on Neto.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:06 am

Wow, contentful post! And wrecking Shotty's case against me, too :blush

Annnnd that puts Konowa above Shotty, who is still stuck in a tunnel.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:08 am

I'm going to
Vote: Doombunny9
back until he puts a half-coherent case together.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 am

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:21 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:Really? That's terrible, despite all the bitching there's been about analysis of CONFIRMED SCUM the main points on Saber we're never washed away. So Saber replaced out and your giving him a free pass on his behavior to ABR? The fucking Kik connections are merely confirmation of the rest of the arguments made to lynch Saber D1. Your tripping balls over the god damned brush so you can't see the forest.
I agree with you that what Saber did carries on to me.

But I have a question for you Shotty, can you enumerate in your own words what made you think that saber was scum 2 weeks ago? In your own words.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:24 am

And its important that you don't go back and quote yourself, because I want to actually read what your memory of the main points against saber was. Making sure that you're not just stubbornly keeping an easy suspicion that you can just point at the signpost and say "look". There hasn't been any evolution in your thought for the past 2 weeks, so I want to see if those same points you made back then are still relevant now, when the game has evolved and you have stayed behind.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:25 am

Damn you, Amished. Damn you. GTFO out of here :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:Until Saber got called out all he did was spam bullshit, he contradicted himself on how he was voting and never really explained them. When he was called out his first and for the most part only 'scum-hunt' was to try and discredit his attacker (Amished) and didn't try any other scum-hunting besides some one liner questions. He buddies up to the other Amished targets, trys to AtE, and then replaces out. He didn't take any unusual stands besides OMGUS towards Amished and I think his only other vote was on Looker for something I don't really remember why. Combine that with Kiku's behavior when he was about to go down and I can't see why we're letting this go.
Aite thanks I'll look into that, but more carefully this time around. No one comment on shot's post until I can post a rebuttal please.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:38 pm

So let me ask you this: if 6 players in this game were to lynch Shotty today, would you be one of them?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #37) » Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 am

I'm hungover. What did I miss?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:07 am

Yeah fuck it. Let's lynch DB. He didn't even post any good content, just bad OMGUS.

@Shotty: I'll get to your post tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

I don't think Shotty is scum in the slightest, after laboring at making a worthy case on him for 15 minutes. Couldn't find a damn thing besides his tunneling.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:29 pm

I don't know about that vote, Neto. Aren't you overthinking things much?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Doombunny9 wrote:
Konowa wrote:@Doombunny - With content, lack thereof or not, already provided why do you think SSK, Chaco, or sABeR is a better lynch than Shotty?
Ok, lets compare the main reasons against each of these people

SSK-Very few, low-content, one line posts. Is clearly not contributing much to the town
Chaco-Same as SSK but helping out a bit more
ABR-The reasons I'm sure that everyone knows that stemmed from Saber
Shotty-Bad reasoning

I don't know about all of you but the reasons for SSK, Chaco, and ABR seems a lot worse than some bad reasoning on Shottys part. I would support a Shotty lynch but only if one of the people above are town.

Also Konowa, you're doing a really good jop at not stating the reasons against me. Was Neto absoluly correct in his numbered listings. Was there anything he left out? Was there anything that he got wrong?
DB this is your only post explaining who you think are scum so far. Can you do better than this? I can still be convinced before deadline, if you post something EARTH-SHATTERING (for you).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (isolation #42) » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:13 pm

Ummm.........Chaco seems pretty town to me, I don't know where you guys are getting this stuff. He's more motivated to see Neto to die than to save himself, and it doesn't come across as the usual "you will all regret it if you lynch me!" verbosity that scum would blurt out. I am not happy with him getting lynched.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #43) » Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:48 pm

WIFOM or not, it is what it is. That's my read on Chaco. I could be wrong. But in all likelihood, however wifomy my personal opinion is, it doesn't make Chaco any more scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:44 am

lol can we lynch mafiaSSK?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:50 pm

The most useless player so far has been DB. I do not want DB in the endgame with me. Scum do not want to NK DB. Therefore, we should lynch DB.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1149 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:51 pm

EBWOP

course that's assuming scum don't want to NK me either and I don't die lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:21 pm

I'll be busy in the next couple days

Incidentally,
Unvote, vote mafiassk
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:29 am

Netopalis wrote:I think part of the problem is that SSK is a huge detriment to us. His vote will be wholly unpredictable, his posting erratic and his analysis lacking all but the very, very most shallow and basic of statements. He is devoid of intelligent contribution to the game, lacking in productivity and fully without merit as a player. He will not contribute, he will not advance the game, he will not help us win it. He is, in other words, a bump. He could be a town bump. He could be a scummy bump. Regardless, though, one thing is most certainly assured: he is, indeed, a bump.
I like, I like.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Don't strawman Neto. Chaco, why aren't you voting for MafiaSSK? Do you think that there's a better chance you be scum than MafiaSSK?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1235 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:01 pm

I'm starting to reconsider Chaco being town. I might have misinterpreted his willingness to die as giving up because no matter how hard he fights to survive the lynch today, he thinks he will still be vigged by Neto. Chaco is pretty much on the level of MafiaSSK now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:02 pm

At deadline we won't need your vote in the first place, since it will only take 1/2 of the normal majority.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Anyway, if anyone wants to lynch MafiaSSK or Chaco, I'm game.

I don't want to lynch DB anymore.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Chaco wrote:I'm not making threats, Im stating facts.
Such as Neto's arguments against you hold no water because he "attacked half the town"? Is that fact or fiction? Or are you just shooting whatever blatant exaggeration / lie in his direction to see what sticks?

Unvote, vote Chaco
but I'm putting it back on MafiaSSK if the wagon doesn't build.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:14 pm

EBWOP

"is down to lynch anyone but DB"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #55) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:51 pm

MafiaSSK wrote:
Mod, I think I will sadly replace out.
In spirit of the game. I'm making the game unfun for other players and blech. I'm not playing my best.
Where do you feel you have played your best? Link it up, friend.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #56) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Yo Neto, before you posted about Kant, I thought you were pretty awesome. Now I know it.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 37#1913637

loll

Why were we fighting again? I forget.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1311 (isolation #57) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:06 pm

Your scumplay is kinda like how I play as scum, Neto: a morose little bully that thrives on being a moody grunt. But your town play is like my town play: a totally balls-to-the-wall awesome ass-kicking machine!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (isolation #58) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:08 pm

Like, holy shit, you've kicked more ass than ME this game. You've made me (silently) laugh more than I make myself laugh! And that's saying something.

O.K. this is getting gay. I'm down to switch back to MafiaSSK now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #59) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Chaco wrote:And the first describes his play this game?
You have to interpret that yourself, but he was pretty bitter in Trendy and Submersive, all the way until he won after which he was all smiles.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #60) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:16 pm

Kant was scum, Neto.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 pm

I have read Shotty, twice. I do not see a case on him.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #62) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:28 am

Vote DB
His play since I last posted has just been awful, he's been overdefensive about what would happen to him if Chaco flipped town (implying he knew Chaco would flip town) and he's followed suit on every bandwagon the town has picked up and dropped.
Which post(s)?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #63) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:40 am

Netopalis wrote:He's referring to the exchange that Chaco, myself and DB had over whether anyone would be confirmed scum after his lynch.
And why do you think this is not a good argument?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #64) » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:37 pm

DL soon guys. I'm down to lynch MafiaSSK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #65) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:37 pm

So now we wait?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #66) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:40 pm

What if you just destroyed half the time with that?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #67) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:40 pm

EBWOP

half the town*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #68) » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 pm

What? It does nothing? How do you know it does nothing?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:43 am

I'm Seres Victoria.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1441 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:28 am

Uh yeah, I'm doing a Hellsing marathon atm. I'm at ep 4. No spoilers plzkthx.

Unvote, vote Shotty
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1443 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:30 am

Millenium?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:52 am

Dude, it's too late for that. What's your roleclaim?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:Hah, this is why mass-claims ruin theme games. What a lame way to be confirmed anti-town. Shrug, its true, but you'll screw yourselves trying to get rid of me through lynching. 8-) I killed Kikuchiyo on N1, so enjoy that.
Haha, you're still a noob, Shotty :P

No scummie nomination for you :D
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1455 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:59 am

Netopalis wrote:Hmm. Maybe I should one-shot vig him tonight instead?
I think he's bluffing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:01 am

Shotty to the Body wrote: :cry: Bleh, I didn't know FL's name-claim was something that would be directly targeted at me or I would've made up a claim.
FTR, do you really think me and DB are the last scum, or were you just trying to get the town to lynch anyone but you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:03 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:Naw, I'd rather let town win then scum, lynching me will waste your time.
That's great then, tell us your abilities. What happens when we lynch you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:09 am

I claim scum.

There's no way for me to win since Shotty will shoot me tonight and there's no way of killing Shotty before tonight.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:10 am

Lynch me, shoot Shotty. GG.

Unvote, vote Alber
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:12 am

You caught all the scum Shotty, but you're still an apprentice :P

Check out Illuminati mafia where I was SK killed 5-6 scum then got lynched by the town. Same thing with Beast Wars mafia where as SK I caught all the scum and got lynched again by the town because of a cop investigation. Life sucks as SK with cops around lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1477 (isolation #80) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:13 am

No guys, there was just me and kik. We were the mafia and that's it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #81) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:14 am

I suspect Looker was a scum death miller type role.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #82) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:14 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:Told you assholes, interactions from scum to another player are legit.

unvote, vote ABR
Hey, you're the asshole who didn't live up to your own win condition :P

I had no intention of killing you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #83) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:19 am

Halo sucks. Make a theme on Gears of War.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:21 am

My partner had all the cool abilities, 1-shot self-protect, 1-shot tracker, 1-shot rolecop, etc.

I is fail replacement.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:24 am

Well that's dumb, you just claimed you wanted the town to win.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:31 am

Unvote
Fuck off! :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (isolation #87) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:33 am

BTW Neto the whole argument about you having a huge ego was just to distract you and muddle your feelings towards my alignment. I actually like you a lot, you're fun.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #88) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:38 am

Netopalis wrote:I was a bit worried about my maturity level because I seemed to break your "people who like ABR formula" ;)
What did you say? o.O
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #89) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:40 am

lmao so it is true.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #90) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:42 am

magnus_orion wrote:but... I don't hate ABR.
And I'm 18.
But...do you love me?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #91) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:43 am

Obviously if you have no strong opinion about me it's because we don't know each other very well, so you don't really count in my theory.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #92) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:44 am

But, I'm flattered!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #93) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 am

forbiddanlight wrote:What does this mean?
It means you're ready to be 20+ !!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #94) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 am

Netopalis wrote:Brilliant deduction, MafiaSSK. Absolutely brilliant. Your powers of scumhunting boggle the mind. I am so enamored with your massive intelligence that words simply do not describe exactly how I'm feeling right now. I just can't say how much I want to drop everything and follow you to the endgame on this one. Everyone, let's nominate him for one of the scummies! Heck, let's nominate him for all of them! Clearly, this man has put more time and energy into this game than any other player and has solved it to the point where it is nothing more than child's play!
This post convinced me of Neto's awesomeness.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:37 am

Haha thanks. I did the best I could do but the (expected) bastard moddery did do me in at the end.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:39 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:Haha awesome, let me change my record from 0-1 to 1-0 in the SK department. =P
Technically it's a draw, 0-1-0 :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:55 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:I had an out, I was going to claim vig and say I killed Kik, probably would've bought me at least a day with some finagling, I DID nail all the scum and if ABR died and flipped scum I feel like I would've been vindicated.

I feel like you caught sort of a free-pass because your role was so ridiculous as to make you conf-town tbh, your D1 play wasn't as solid. I felt like your later play was a lot better than your play on the first day when you were mired with Amished, though I was going to attack your constant vote hopping. You did a fine job AFAIC proving yourself to be pro-town.
Your play was terribad, everyone suspected you from *before* your claim :P

FL just kinda confirmed it. You really played a weak game imo, kik was a lucky shot, as I said she could have self-protected, and it's not like catching 2 scum is something to be proud of. I'm saying this because that's how I feel about myself, even if I caught 5-6 scum in Illuminati I don't take credit for them because in the end I lost because the town was too many. Same thing with the SK game against the cop claim.

In the end it doesn't matter whether it's a win or a loss, it's what you learn from the game and also enjoying the experience (despite bastard moddery).
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:59 am

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:08 am

Couple tips for Kairyuu:

1. Don't reserve posts for Vote Counts. VCs should be seen in the latest posts because most players don't like looking back 2-3 pages for an unupdated vote count.

2. What you could have done was to provide safe claims during the game to Shotty. Or, not have bastard roles like FL's to begin with.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:24 am

You played as town and not as SK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:28 am

It's the same mistake that most SKs make. Your tunnelvision was too much, and you kept on me for so long even when everyone else had forgotten about saber, that's when you finally turned on DB it was just unrealistic and scummy. I had the SK pegged from a group of Neto, Chaco and yourself.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:33 am

From my point of view, I wanted to keep the SK alive so we could both hack the town twice as fast. Anyway, 12-player games with 2 scum suck ballz.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:50 am

Netopalis wrote:lol, you thought that I was the SK? I guess I was a bit tunneled....but my defense of DB turned out to be right!
Only because of the vig-claim, but I did feel many times that you were obvtown.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:41 am

@Kai

Maybe from an outsider's perspective, I claimed scum for no reason. But I think everyone knew I was going to get shot by either Shotty or Neto, or would've been lynched in the end because of my flavor screwing me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:45 am

forbiddanlight wrote:Yeesh, kik wanted to kill me N1?

I was nowhere near the right track? Why was I so popular for NK :P?
Because you seemed pro-town. Being in endgame with you would have been scum vs. town instead of town vs. town.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #106) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:51 am

forbiddanlight wrote:True, but I was also manipulable, so keeping me around probably would have worked to your benefit.
Aaaand that's why we didn't kill you, only talked about it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #107) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:52 am

Kairyuu wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:@Kai

Maybe from an outsider's perspective, I claimed scum for no reason. But I think everyone knew I was going to get shot by either Shotty or Neto, or would've been lynched in the end because of my flavor screwing me.
Your flavor was designed to keep you safe actually. Seras is one of the more prominent "good guys" in the series. Neto's scumtheory was misguided and brought about by lack of information. Also, Shotty was for lynching you since early D1, so his suspicion had nothing to do with flavor methinks.

@all: Mod thoughts on the game will be up either later tonight or tomorrow.
Misguided as it were, they had this "natural vampire" theory or whatever that was gonna get me votes for sure.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1576 (isolation #108) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:12 am

I had hope of winning until you said that lynching you wouldn't kill you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1578 (isolation #109) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:21 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:You probably would've been safe that night, but the way they were casting the scum based on the theme would've painted a target on your back.
Yep.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (isolation #110) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:28 am

Shotty to the Body wrote:Of course I didn't think I was KOing the entire scum team.
As you should. This is a completely normal outlook. I don't know where mods get the idea that 2 scum is more fun to play. Rubbish.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #111) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:41 pm

Amished wrote::( I hate being ignored
You don't even know who you're addressing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (isolation #112) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:30 pm

I don't remember. Maybe it was because you were voting for saber or something.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:36 pm

I wish I could have played more with you, partner. Yeah I turned that one around, but it wasn't long until they figured it out.

Hey Neto, Amish, kik, I'm playing in Open 164 Friends & Enemies, it's a great setup so feel free to join me! Shotty's already joined up too.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:17 pm

What do you study?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #116) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:53 pm

Serious shit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #117) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:21 pm

Oh you would have loved being mafia in this game, 6:1, it's really cool and fair. Not. 2 scum SUCK BALLZ.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #118) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:23 pm

forbiddanlight wrote:Hey Neto, how do you think I can improve?
I think you can improve, but you have to pay your dues. Put the work in. Read theory. Make your own theory. Play in games and read games you're not playing. Immerse yourself in it. Your improvements are proportional to the time you put in.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #119) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Kairyuu wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Oh you would have loved being mafia in this game, 6:1, it's really cool and fair. Not. 2 scum SUCK BALLZ.
The balance worked out with 2 scum. With 3 the town was pretty much screwed without crosskills. A SK doesn't work with a 3 person scum team.
Balance is BALLS.

The only thing anyone needs to remember about balance is this: "Do respective parties have a REASONABLE chance at winning?". If the answer is yes, then the setup is valid. Playability takes precedence over balance. My idea of fun is not counting the mislynches until my victory and being sadly disapointed by the number. Nor is it avoiding lynch all day then getting my whole team NK'd by scum and a vig. Oh, but by whole team, I mean just me and kik.

So pardon my french, but FUCK BALANCE.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Your balance is what caused Shotty to overestimate scum capabilities and draw negative attention to himself.

Your balance is what made this game prematurely end (and I'm sure it would have ended this way even if I hadn't outed myself).

Your balance means that the game can end on NIGHT ONE.

This does not please me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:41 pm

*continues to shake his fist*

Bah lol, not actually angry, just hammering a point down because I never want to be in such a setup again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:49 pm

You have to profile a player. We're like the FBI here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”