KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 am

Post by KeelieRavenWolf »

Don't you think it's a little early to start convincing players that you've found scum?
It is never too early. If someone believes they have found a clear scum tell, they can feel free to shout it to the heavens. Other players may, of course, brush them off as insane or foolhardy but, as is customary our species, everyone has their own opinions, which we are entitled to.
Of course, as was stated, this is the part during which most players will make a decision to cause a scattered reaction from the rest of us, so that they can judge whether we be town or scum.
But apparently randomvote second post IS a very clear scum tell, if you ask KMD. This entire game is merely a way to test one's personal human behavioral throries without doing too much by way of individual body language.
On that note,
Vote: Plum.

Reason being the overeagerness of her shout to being town.
It's like when your mother said she needed to talk to you and the first thing you said was "It wasn't me!" because in reality, you were the one who spilt the juice on the nice white carpet and tried to hide it.
Guilty conscience concept.
Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

*That's how you deal with loss; You fling yourself back into life.*
KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #175 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:40 pm

By the way, not lurking. Sorry, have been busy. Two jobs, and all that.
I will re-read all posts and respond as soon as possible.
I'm sorry I've been gone.
(Second job is setting up a store for the grand opening OH MAH GAWD so busy.)

Previous vote still stands please.
Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?

KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #176 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:04 pm

@ Sigma : How would it be possible for me to "Prove" to you that I shouldn't be lynched? You have no proof but my word, saying that I have two jobs, both nearing full-time status; on top of which I have one dead parent and two siblings who are minors and require my attention every so often. Forgive me if it seems I am "making things up", as I am not.
Of course, it is all on you to see I am telling the truth; if you still wish to vote me, feel free. It'll be on you're head when innocent blood is spilled.

@ Plum : Sorry hun. Been REALLY busy... My own mother made a recent comment on how she never sees me much anymore, and when she did I looked like death from overworking.
I will try to be more active in the future, I promise.

@ Kast : Not a lurker... Just a worker-bee in the honeycomb of the flailing economy.

Sorry guys,
Unvote, Vote: Rosso Carne
for the way his last post read to me. It seemed overly angry... Why?
Seems like there's something to hide there.

KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:48 am

So we get the standard "I've been busy. Will come back" post and a Rosso vote for being angry. Jelly, why is anger a scumtell?
Not a scumtell, exactly. It's just the way the anger was put forth.
@Keelie-
I get that you are saying the lurking is unintentional/involuntary. The point remains that you aren't present much and that you not being present is not helpful for the town. Please continue to post what you can and try to increase frequency. Your vote on Rosso is suboptimal given that
we need to agree on a lynch target.
I'm sorry, I'm trying. Tonight is my night off, from both jobs, so I'll try and check in to see what's going on, possibly even post a few times tonight okay?
And I agree.
Unvote
I'll re-read all the past posts when I get a few spare minutes tonight and decide who I think seems scummier, okay?

KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:38 pm

((Just noticed this was still up on my computer screen! Forgive me, as I haven't had the time to check till just now, I had it all typed out and made a simple mistake by (I'm assuming) not hitting the right button. Sorry.
It might be outdated since I was still back on page 10 when I typed it, I'm sure you've gotten to at least 11 since last night, but I'm posting it.))

I'm sorry guys, I know I promised you a post tonight and you're probably expecting one that's longer and more in-depth for my reasoning, but I've been quite busy till just now so I'm typing this up right before bed.
I'll go with a no-lynch strategy for now, I say
Vote: Zito.

It seems to me we have reached the point where SOMEONE needs to be voted, and the best candidate, from what I've seen, is you, Zito.

KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #315 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:12 pm

Yeah, my bad.
I hadn't realized that I hadn't actually hit the "submit" button until it was too late for me to go back and read what you guys had posted in my absence.
As I said, I'm very busy. There's like, a two-hour span each day that I can log in during, sorry about that. I have read it since, and stand by my vote. Still seems scummy to me, though I wont deny my initial vote was to prevent a no-lynch scenario.
I wouldn't suggest lynching town, but it's up to you. I'll let you know now, I'm Mmrnmhrm by race. I guess that's good, with no background of the game, it looks like a green jumble of letters to me.
But of course you can decide to lynch me anyway, as it is the choice of the majority and not myself.

KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Wait, what? So you came back to the screen, realized you hadn't hit submit for, what days? and just decided to click it anyway without checking for new posts? For all you knew an entirely new wagon could have formed, or I could have been at L-1. This didn't register in your mind?
No, after one day, not multiple days. I had promised a post and I did make it, I just hadn't hit submit. So the next day I submitted it.
This is extremely unlikely. These events occur during SC2. The Mmrnmhrm were slaveshielded with the Chenjesu before SC2 started, and the only time they escape is after they've fused with the Chenjesu to form the Chmmr.
I was just telling you what I was told was my race. Isn't there a possibility SpyreX changed the background of the game to fit his own personal dreams for this game?
KEELIE: Your claim lacks a name and flavor bit. Please rectify that situation.
Name, Rrna-hrn. Race, Mmrnmhrm. Unique mental structure, immune to mind-influencing effects and such.
No clue if that helps...

KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:46 pm

None of those questions are answered, save the one concerning why I am "sent into a highly dangerous situation".

It seems my goal as Mmrnmhrm is to survive through this war, to help end it.
It seems my character, Rrna-hrn, has one goal in existance: To survive through this, though I am certain I am hopeless.
Possible that I was a forgotten Mmrnmhrm? One that was merely overlooked for the merging process, now adrift in the universe as a pitiful, hopeless creature, bent on surviving to the best of my ability even thought there is no hope for my race.
I am not certain, as I was not given that much back-story, so I can not answer the rest of your inquiry.

Anyway, I have a short-shift at work tonight. Only a few hours.
I hope I get out in enough time to make a final post, if need be.

KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:58 am

Highly unlikely. The Mmrnmhrm were a mechanical race. They acted as one.

Also, there's plenty of hope for the Mmrnmhrm - the whole point of forming the Chmmr was to create a race capable of defeating the Ur-Quan (which they did).
You seem like you know this game well. Nice.
I, on the other hand, know none of it, and my flavor is only that which is assumed, since I was given no backstory for my character, only an ability, a ship and it's abilities, and a racial name. Other than that; nothing.
-The sudden increase in post frequency doesn't jive so well with previous claims. Don't get me wrong, I like it and hope it continues.

-Agreed with Zito that your flavor for purpose sounds like a survivor win con. Not scum maybe, but not town aligned either.
I have tried to post frequently since page 1, as it was, of course, my intention to do so when entering this game. I have been freed up in some ways in the past 36 hours, I hope to stay freed as such so that I may post more frequently until the game is over. I'll be back online temporarily tonight to check in, and to post again before deadline.
My PM info was green. This, I assume, stands as town, as Porkens lead me to believe that red is the scum color.
Yeah, not so much Alliance as survivor. That said, neither of the two claims we've gotten line straight up into "belonging to the Alliance".
It says I win when threats to the Alliance are gone. As such: Town.
His comparison that right over my head anyway.
Same. I know Star WARS, not Trek.

KeelieRavenWolf
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
KeelieRavenWolf
Townie
Townie

Post Post #379 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:31 am

@ Rising
It was not an attempt to seem "oblivious" to MS, but to let you all know that I have never in my life played SC. I know nothing of it's races/names/abilities. Sorry to dissapoint.
I DO know what green lettering means, it was an obviously failed attempt at internet sarcasm. I've gotten to the point where there are few other ways for me to say "I'm Town, not Scum!" other than to challenge my own basic intellect of how this game's color scheme goes.
@ Zito
It seems to me as if your logic does not make sense. You know I havent been at my computer often, yet you seem to think I have wiki-ed the information on SC.
I've told you that I've never played SC before, and you still post as if I should know exactly what you are talking about.
You keep saying it is IMPOSSIBLE for SpyreX to have given me such a small amount of information, yet Kast states there was no backstory to his role either. Why is it just I who have been singled out due to my "inaccurate" and "sparse" information?

@ Everbody else
I'm sorry you seem to think I'm Scum, but here's a thought; Is Zito putting TOO much pressure against me? I've stated my role, as well as ever shred of background information given to me by SpyreX, and he still fights against what I've stated, claiming me to be the scum. Isn't it possible that he is trying to throw you off by sending you on a seemingly scum-scented trail? I'll admit my inability to post earlier must seem scummy; for that I am sorry. But I assure you, I am not.

Lynch Zito. I'll be here next day round if I'm wrong, feel free to lynch me then. But not now.

But KMD was right, I'm off to work now.
Choose what you will, this is my final post in self-defense.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”