Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:34 am

Post by Archon »

sorry for not posting, I've been in Mexico, and internet here is the equivalent to cow dung in speed.

Catching up, I will separate things that I would have said had I been here.

Verbosity, POST 14; Walls of text make people (especially me) want to not wade through them. Personnaly, walls of text are my worst enemies, although I will probably be making one as I speak. Just because someone may not want to read a wall of boring black charectars on a gray background while thy could be playing portal should not indicate scumminess. Oh, and by the way, I am in no way saying that I would much rather be playing portal. I want ot be here.

Way to attack sekjink. FOS Vebosity

Verbosity, POST 27; Nice way to cover up voting for a person who hasn't responded yet. then, when attacked, you call the attacker town. whether that be true or not, I'm not sure. but you are seeming really scummy right now.

Vote: Verbosity

ThAdmiral, POST 43; Agreed

Got to bottom of page two, will continue later.
Now modding Vengeful Mafia
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Archon »

Azrei, POST 50; There is definatley such thing as over analyzing something.
Spolium POST 56; I disagree with Gateway being mafia or otherwise such. I always change my vote tons of times. Without saying my role, I have always been a townie in all other games before this. However, I am in no way saying that I am any role in this game. (making sure to convey that message because of the rules.)
General thought; I think there is a mafia-led bandwagon against gateway.
MafiaSSK, POST 76; That was pretty scummy, jumping on a bandwagon. I mean, I could understand if you said, I agree with ___, but all you did was vote.
Sejink, POST 79; wait, what?
Sekinj, POST 85;So, anyone who does not answer your a or b questions is scummy? Also, everyone is trying to get someone lynched, so, whats the big deal?
FOS SEKINJ
Gateway, POST 88;They do seem to be focused on accusations. hrm.
Jazzmyn, POST 93; My thoughts exactly. Gateway is just a poor scapegoat.
Panzerjager, POST 97; ...
Vote; Panzerjager
, for threats against the town.
General thought; anyone notice all of a sudden verbosity has gone really, really quiet? FOS; Verbosity, Sekinj.
POSTS 113-115; Okay, so, um... I have never, ever heard of that role. And, I think that sekinj is trying to cover up.
All of a sudden, I'm not so sure about gateway anymore...

And thus ends my catching up.

Questions, Autographs and Bumper stickers are now available.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:11 am

Post by Archon »

Spolium wrote:
Archon wrote:Spolium POST 56; I disagree with Gateway being mafia or otherwise such.
Do you mean that specifically with regard to post 56, or to the whole concept of Gateway being scum?
Archon wrote:I always change my vote tons of times.
I find frequent vote switches suspicious, since it makes getting a read difficult.
Archon wrote:General thought; I think there is a mafia-led bandwagon against gateway.
I'd like to hear more about your reasoning for this.
Archon wrote:Panzerjager, POST 97; ...
Vote; Panzerjager, for threats against the town.
Hang on. The only player that Panzerjager threatened was Verbosity - how do you know Verbosity is town?

FoS: Archon
1. The whole concept

2. Most poeple do, and I can't understand why.

3. this has happened to me before. in my first game, a newb game, I said a really, really stupid thing. everyone jumped on me, which was acceptable. but, I noticed a strong effort to continue to try to get me lynched, even though the whole thing was over. I think the same thing is happening with gateway.

4. wait a sec... OH ASHOOT! I thought when he said "Also I want to know who you are, and failure to tell me this information will result in you withholding useful infomation from the town because we can't meta you," He meant EVERYONE! Damn, I'm so stupid.

Oh, and no, I don;t like verbosity.
Vote; Verbosity
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:39 am

Post by Archon »

Verbosity wrote:I'm sick with something vaguely similar to strep throat, so I apologise for my brevity, I am not up to a long post at the moment.

Panzer: I'm having more fun as this alt than I have had with mafia for a long time, so I do not feel that I will be revealing my identity any time soon. That said, you are so unbelievably right about Gateway, that role is so ridiculously broken it's beyond anything that could be called reasonable.

People: Each night he gets a list of an innocent and a scum, and he can then kill one of them. That is so overpowered, it isn't even worth talking about.

Vote: Gateway
. Worst fakeclaim ever. I do not plan on getting off this wagon ever. This is L-1 by my count.

Archon is insane. Whether or not that is scummy I will decide later.
I am definatley one of those things. Can you guess which one? (look at siggy) :lol:
Gateway wrote:It isn't an investigation role as I don't know which is the mafia, but using the two names by day two we can really start to figure it out. I say let me make it tonight so that.
1.) They waste a kill on me tonight and maybe we get one today.
2.) I live to tomorrow and offer the two names, giving us a two possible people to work on.

Either one of those seem good and if I can't prove this role tomorrow (I need at least one night phase) then I'll be the insta lynch right?
Of course, you could always just, you know, give us a name of one of your mafia partners, should you be mafia.

Sorry gateway, but

Unvote
Vote Gateway
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Archon »

Spolium wrote:That puts Gateway at L-1 again.
1. Is there any reason that you addressed your opinion of the case on Gateway to that post specifically?

2. I explained my reason in the post that you quoted. What's difficult to understand about "I find frequent vote switches suspicious, since it makes getting a read difficult"?

3. In what sense is this "over"? Do you believe the questions surrounding Gateway have been satisfactorily resolved, to any extent?

4. How silly of you!

5. What are the primary factors in your vote?

Also, could you clarify what you meant by "All of a sudden, I'm not so sure about gateway anymore", in your first post?
1. ?

2. nevermind

3. No, I was talking about the time that I did the stupid joke, not now.

5. That he has this role that could easily be thought up. aslso, it could be faked to look lie he has this role.

Right now, I am really on the fence. I could so easily be against or for Gateway. so, I'll just
UNVOTE
and
VOTE SEJINK

Verbosity wrote:
-snip-

Useless people:
MafiaSSK
Archon

-snip-

*makes random gurguling noise.*
Verbosity wrote:Gateway: Why aren't you voting Panzerjager then? Further, you have been so incoherent that I am not going to put the blame on Panzer for misinterpreting your madness. From your answer I gather that you are highly invested into this game, which sadly only tells me that you are a power role or scum, rather useless at this juncture. In addition, I am getting that you are feeling victimised, which is newbie town. At the same time, you are unwilling to take responsibility for your bad stance, which is characteristic of scum.

sekinj: Do you have any other suggestions regarding who is scum? Or are you intent to be his bodyguard and nothing else? From your answer, specifically the brevity, you're trying to be conservative, and not reveal too much about yourself, scummy. However, you openly admit weakness, which would normally be town, but the guilty manner in which you do admit it is scummy. Further, your attempt to pass it off as a joke is indicative that you intend to pass of what I am saying as made-up, scummy.

Sekinj is a good lynch today.
Agreed. I forget why, but I remember not liking sekinj for some reason... DAMN MY MEMORY!!!
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:15 am

Post by Archon »

Gateway wrote:
Vote: Panzerjager

For all the reasons I have restated countless times.
Gateway, we need to go up against Sejink. If you don't vote for him, it is a given that you will die today. at least when you vote Sekinj, you will have a better chance of someone changing their vote to go for him, and not you.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:33 am

Post by Archon »

testing, 12345

IDK if you can read this, but the game hates me. I also have something imposrtantg to say. sorry for the blank posts
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:40 am

Post by Archon »

You have no idea how sorry I am for so many stupid posts. I found out that the game didn't like a url I had in a post, and would just delete the entire post. SO SORRY!

Okay, this is what I was trying to say. apparently, the game no longewtrf likes quotes. so treat each line of dashes as a quote.

---------------------- of me

What the hell... Something on this server does not like me.

---------------------- of me

What? What happened to the rest of my post...?

Whoops, found it. I forgot to collaborate the two posts into one.

---------------------- of Jazz
---------------------- of Gateway

To Jazz. Again that -morph- everyone is talking about is because I thought you were modkilled for breaking character and naming the specifics of your role. So I tried to explain them in theme.

And most importantly please read this.

You say I changed my claim. No I said I get two people, one possible scum.
The second time I said two names and one is scum.
They are they exact same thing.

---------------------- end of Gateway

No, Gateway, these two things do not mean the same thing at all. That is precisely the problem. One is plausible, the other is not.

Regards,
Jazz

---------------------- end of Jazz

Both those posts MEAN exactly the same thing, although they are worded differently. I don't know where you learned english, but something is wrong with your wernicke's area.

Yeah, so I think we should vote for the cat in the clouds. (AKA Sekinj)

---------------------- end of me

...Is what I meant to say. I you can see, I tried to submit this twice now.

---------------------- end of me

I hope this gets through.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:10 am

Post by Archon »

Now I'm off to see who was the sniper...
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Archon »

Gateway wrote:Look no further Archon

So here is the problem, man I am going to get slack. I -did- get Panzer and Spoilum's names, and I did choose Spoilum over Panzer. I remember the last think Sekinj posted that maybe Panzer and me just had a misunderstanding so I reread it. I see now why Panzer was so hard on the "plenty" and that exact wording issue. At the time I didn't really understand meta-gaming so it went over my head. All the same Sekinj said maybe Panzer was just being suspicious so I picked Spoilum. I figured Panzer was an easy lynch if I was wrong.
Yes, but here is the problem; How do we know it was you?
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:14 pm

Post by Archon »

Players:
Thadmiral
ChiefSkye4
Molestargazer
Archon
MafiaSSK
Gateway
sekinj, Regular Townie

Spolium, Mafia Goon

Verbosity
Azhrei
Jazzmyn
Panzerjager
Battousai wrote:
Azhrei wrote:
Mod: Are the mafia able to use the NK on themselves, eg. One mafia kills his buddy?
Sorry, I can't tell you that.
EVERYONE STOP.

I have one, very large, very intruiging thing to say.

Anyone notice that there was no mafia night kill? The only night kill was a mafia. Which leads me to believe this; (so sorry, Gateway)

Gateway is mafia. And by the looks of it, a pretty important mafia role too. The mafia most likely conversed, and decided that they should kill one of their own to get Gateway into the "nice" area of our hearts. Supposing there are 4 mafia, my math is this;

Day 2, 3 Mafia, 8 Townies.
Gateway and mafia kill one of themselves to win over gateway into the rest of the townies. Town lynches self.

Day 3, 3 mafia, 6/7 townies.
Gateway "accidentally" chooses the wrong person to kill/ Dosen't kill anyone. Releases other name/both names. Townies lynch self.

Day 4, 3 mafia, 4/5 townies.
Townie lynched, one of the two names gateway realesed. Townies prepare to lynch other person. Mafia kill townie.

Day 5, 3 mafia, 2/3 townies.
Turns out gateway is BSing everyone. Prepare to lynch gateway. Mafia kills.

Day 6, 2 mafia, 1/2 townies.
Game over.

Now, I know that there are plenty of holes in this, and I probably did not express my thinking clearly. but the real point that I'm trying to make is that Panz is not a guaranteed town, Gateway should not be regarded at town either, and that wherever this leads, this could have easily been faked by the mafia to try to get the mafia into the townie group. So please stop regarding Gateway as the perfect townie.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:16 am

Post by Archon »

I'm sorry gateway, but the evidence that I posted is way too compelling for me.

Vote, Gateway
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by Archon »

molestargazer wrote:Oh, bollocks. I was nearly finished with a post then all power went to my PC. Here we go again.

Immediately I wondered how Gateway had let Panzer live - but then I thought if he was faking it, he probably would have chosen someone who wasn't catching him so much flak. That's all about WIFOMy though.
Gateway wrote:OH and sorry Panzer, you live across from Spoil and I needed a spot he wouldn't see me from when I shot him looking at his painting.
- Is this true?
- If so, how do you know it?
Gateway wrote:I am voting Az as well.
1.) I said before I felt a lot of aggression from Az the moment my role was claimed.
2.) D2, I prove what I said, Az wants to keep throwing suspicion instead of helping find who else is scum.
1) You got aggression from Panzer too, but you had a change of heart about him. Could you not have a similar reread and take a look?
2) Surely throwing suspicion helps us find scum?
Archon wrote:(so sorry, Gateway)
?
Archon wrote:Supposing there are 4 mafia
4 mafia? I would've thought 3. We'd need a few decent powerroles to balance that out.
How did you come to the assumption of 4?
Archon wrote:Day 3, 3 mafia, 6/7 townies.
Gateway "accidentally" chooses the wrong person to kill/ Dosen't kill anyone. Releases other name/both names. Townies lynch self.

Day 4, 3 mafia, 4/5 townies.
Townie lynched, one of the two names gateway realesed. Townies prepare to lynch other person. Mafia kill townie.
If gateway gave us an incorrect name D3 and a townie died N2, would we not then put Gateway on the chopping block D4? We're not stupid.
Gateway wrote:Actually that is a valid point... anyone care to share why we didn't have a night kill?
He seems to think you're scum. And he raises a valid point.
Do you have any reason why mafia wouldn't kill?
Archon wrote:I'm sorry gateway, but the evidence that I posted is way too compelling for me.

Vote, Gateway
Why did you not do that immediately?

Unfortunately, time has beaten me again. I'll try and get on later and post my thoughts about the No-Lynch idea.
1. I was with gateway, protecting him.

2. To prove a point.

3. I wanted to see reactions.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by Archon »

Verbosity wrote:Frankly, this kill changes nothing. We follow the plan. I'm not sure how I feel about nolynching. Generally, I don't like it, because it usually works out to the scum's advantage.

Gateway: Why are you trying to alter the plan? If you stop turning up scum, we lynch you immediately. No discussion on this point.

Archon: Why aren't you following the plan? Why did you not voice these suspicions yesterday, they seem just as valid then as now? Where do you get your LSD?

ChiefSkye4, ThAdmiral, molestargazer, Jazzmyn: What are your suspicions, it seems like a while since I heard some from you.

Azhrei: Why did you take so long to get on the sekinj bandwagon?

Panzerjager: I have no questions for you, it's all about your scumbuddies' answer.
I don't quite know, actually, although I do remember posting something about Gateway and the mafia being able to fake this entire thing, which is why I got suspicious in the first place the moment Gateway said his role.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:35 am

Post by Archon »

Okay, you know, after thinking it over, I will
unvote,Vote; No Lynch

I think we have all agreed that the moment Gateway kills a townie, we kill him before we kill the other name he releases for confirmation of his role, and the fact the other person is mafia.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Archon »

Vote Gateway

There is a framer here. I know it.

it would explain why the mafia aren't killing, and the perfect accuracy of Gateway finding scum.

Gateway may not be the framer himself, but there is one. I know it.

I think that this time we should definitely lynch Gateway. And if we are wrong, then we can just find the last one by ourselves.

Remember... if we don't lynch Gateway now, and he is mafia, we will lose.

Technically, should gateway be mafia, we are at a lylo. But, if he isn't, we aren't much worse off then we started.

The safest thing to do would be to vote Gateway.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Archon »

oh yeah, and what is it with me calling 911 all the time? I did it twice already...

Maybe it proves my innocence [/joke]
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by Archon »

Jazzmyn wrote:2

(for future reference)

Regards,
Jazz
Activating De-Scrambler...

Code: Select all

Searching for hidden meaning... NONE FOUND
Searching Google... 807 RESULTS FOUND.
     FIRST RESULT; Patent for steel truses.
     Searching for meaning... NONE FOUND
CANNOT FIND MEANINGS FOR CODE ENTERED.

Mind helping my De-Scrambler?
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by Archon »

7,5,12,12,15;
3,1,14,;
1,14,25,15,14,5,;
18,5,1,4,;
20,8,9,19.;
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Archon »

AUGH! THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY FREAKING SENCE!

AUGH!!!

Batt; Before I loose my mind, you MUST answer me this; were the mafia only able to kill through Gateway until now?
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:59 am

Post by Archon »

Verbosity wrote:Suspicion of Archon is reaching a fever pitch for the above post. Appealing to a higher authority is scummy. MafiaSSK is my second choice, because he's a lurker, and I enjoy to policy lynch them as a matter of course. However, Azhrei's recent posts concerning the number of mafia remaining strike me as intending to muddy the waters with conversation other than our primary concern, that is the lynch. Further he is fearmongering telling us to play as if it's lylo. There's really no advantage to freaking out already and that quickly. On that vein,
Vote: Azhrei

This game feels like the members of the town do remarkably little as compared to the power roles.
Yes, because me, going insane surely states that I assume that I am more powerful and important than everyone else.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Archon »

Verbosity wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:Verbosity why did you vote gateway yesterday?
As I said, he was too interested in appeasing specific people, rather than actually playing in a pro-town manner. It's playing to seem town rather than being town. Usually indicative of scum.

I keep being drawn back to wanting to lynch molestargazer for never being altogether with it. I'm not even sure what to make of him not putting together that I'm an alt, especially after I openly admitted it previously. Really. Also, you should know that this playstyle is put on, it's not altogether natural. If I were playing as me, you'd be getting a lot less in the way of reasoning and a lot more in the way of me pushing a lynch. I'm trying this for fun. :)

Archon: Appealing to a higher authority means appealing to the mod, for emotional value. Not making yourself higher. Is English not your first language?

SSK: In what way have you contributed more to this game than Adel (who has not posted in this game)?
No, I'm a USA citizen, born a raised.

I just noticed that it said appealing to a higher authority. Sorry, I mis-read it. Must have been when I was tired. Sorry

No, I'm not appealing 5to the mod for emotional value. I just wanted to be entertaining (somewhat) and get my question asnwered.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Archon »

@MOD; Could you please prod molestargazer, Panzerjager and ChiefSkye4?

Also, you need to update the homepage with all the deaths of the people. It's really outdated.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by Archon »

Battousai wrote:
Prodding Molestargazer and Panzerjager

Deadline is April 22 at 1:00am (US Indiana-EST)

First Post is edited with links to deaths to help eliminate spoilers.
thanks.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Archon »

Panzerjager wrote:I'm much happier with a verbosity lynch.
Vote:Verbosity
Reasons?
ThAdmiral wrote:verbosity over mafiassk?

your input is important because you are the only confirmed town.
Agreed
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by Archon »

I can't do much right now. I'll explain my reasonings later.
unvote; vote Mafiassk
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Archon »

Mafia SSK is constantly lurking. Since his replacment, I have almost never noticed his existance. combined with his being

Damnit! stupid school beel! I have to go again. *sigh* I'll post more later... again.
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Archon »

OH YEAH! BOO YEAH!

And now the ones who have always found me guilty know, that I am, in fact,
TOWN!

This feels so good to win a game finnaly!
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Archon »

Battousai wrote:
Mod Notes:

On D1, I was worried that the main mechanic would be lynched. That would have really altered how the game would be played (essentially 8 townies v 3 scum with the scum possibly outting themselves).

Then Gateway essentially fakeclaimed a role (I think, he might have misunderstood his role) based off of his own.

Jazz.... You almost broke my game lol. After you targetted Chiefskye4, I went back to your role pm to make sure I didn't give you the names of the scum by mistake lol.

After Chiefskye4 and and Spolium were killed, MafiaSSK had to make a kill by himself without Gateway. And of unfortunately for him, I rolled a 2 out of a hundred which means he left behind some incriminating evidence (if I would have rolled higher than a 2, but lower than 11 more letters of his name would have been revealed). Fortunately for him, though, no one noticed it in the death scene. What was left behind was the letters M, A, F (the first three letters in mafiassk) in blood. If you go to look at it now, you will notice I accidentally deleted the post and had to replace it. I was expecting someone to mention it and Mafiassk to claim there is a framer role.
I did, actually, but I didn't pay ttention to it. my thought was, "Why would a mod do something like that?"
pronounced ark-on
Archon
Archon
Goon
Archon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:15 pm

Post by Archon »

sekinj wrote:
ThAdmiral wrote:Indeed an interesting game mechanic, and well done jazzmyn.
Also gateway for choosing to go with the town both nights.
and me? for getting Gateway past d1....

I know self-voting sticks in the craw of a lot of good townies, but I certainly feel justified in this game!
Yay for the cat in the clouds!
pronounced ark-on

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”