Mini #717 - Alpha Centauri Smalltown (Game Over!)

Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Oman »

"Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outwards, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."

-- Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

You are
Chairman Sheng-ji Yang
of the Human Hive. You have a very convincing way about you; somehow others find that they are compelled to agree with certain offhand suggestions you might make to them. Now, the other faction leaders are well aware of this little trick of yours, and they'll be expecting you to use it in the Council meetings, which rather effecitvely immunizes them against it. They might not be so wary when it comes to outside matters, however, so it may not be entirely useless to you.

In other words, you're a
Redirector
. Each night, you may PM me the name of another living player that you wish to redirect, and the name of any living player (including yourself) that you wish to be their new target. If successful, any night action the first player attempts (excepting the Narcissist's night kill) will target the second player instead of their original choice.
Just to confirm, does this include the S.C.U.M. Night kill?

Anyway, my deep love of busdrivers leads me to this choice. I'll have to stick with it. In a smalltown game it allows you to really throw the metaphorical spanner in the works with the "direct to me" section being even better.

I don't know why I rationalised my choice right there, there was no need to, but lets face it, I'm interested why everyone chooses their role especially without an alignment to sway them. Is anyone picking a role because they think it would be excellent to have as scum?

Note: I heart smalltown.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by Oman »

Why supersaint Farside, you think thats the least important role here? Give scum that role, along with a doctor or a redirector, and thats an invulnerable person right there.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:51 pm

Post by Oman »

Charter, scum busdrivers are p. lame, you can get lucky but mostly not.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:53 am

Post by Oman »

farside22 wrote:I'm going for
Inventor
. Don't care what the ramifications are.
Ramifications?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:33 am

Post by Oman »

Occam is scared, which is fair. But srsly way too many people on this for it to be a wagon on scum early.

Vote: Cephrir

You don't say you're jumping on the largest bandwagon for no reason. You're doing it for a reason.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:23 am

Post by Oman »

Cephrir wrote:
Occam wrote:
Monk wrote: Cephir does look like a bandwagon vote
It doesn't just look like a bandwagon vote, it's the most blatent bandwagon vote I've ever seen that didn't come right out and say "I'm voting to bandwagon".
Or alternatively, it looks like
a random vote
No it doesn't.

Now you're lieing. LAL.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Oman »

The fact that its a fantastic coincidence that he apparently hasn't been reading the posts above him and then all of a sudden votes the guy with the biggest wagon.

C'mon!
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #96 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Oman »

farside22 wrote:
Oman wrote:The fact that its a fantastic coincidence that he apparently hasn't been reading the posts above him and then all of a sudden votes the guy with the biggest wagon.

C'mon!
So you don't believe Occum had a knee jerk reaction to the votes on him? Do you really belive a pro-town person votes themself?
I do agree that cephrir's vote and no reason at the time look rediculous. I just don't like Occum's post or self vote.
I refuse to believe occum's self vote as anything more that what it usually is: a null tell. Its interesting, but not able to be analysed right now.

you see there are too many variables to deal with here. I can give you one scum-occum for every town-occum scenario you give me. And one town-occum for every scum given to me.

We'll look back on it later, especially if occum is scum.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:57 pm

Post by Oman »

farside22 wrote:
Oman wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Oman wrote:The fact that its a fantastic coincidence that he apparently hasn't been reading the posts above him and then all of a sudden votes the guy with the biggest wagon.

C'mon!
So you don't believe Occum had a knee jerk reaction to the votes on him? Do you really belive a pro-town person votes themself?
I do agree that cephrir's vote and no reason at the time look rediculous. I just don't like Occum's post or self vote.
I refuse to believe occum's self vote as anything more that what it usually is: a null tell. Its interesting, but not able to be analysed right now.

you see there are too many variables to deal with here. I can give you one scum-occum for every town-occum scenario you give me. And one town-occum for every scum given to me.

We'll look back on it later, especially if occum is scum.
I think self voting when he did and saying it's town is terrible thing to say. It's not a null thing in my view. The are very, very few times I vote for self and I can see scum doing it to gain sympathy.
You see scumtell, I see nulltell. We're different. I'll review it later, but you must agree that ciphrirs clean lie is a worse act than a selfvote.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Post by Oman »

DP doesn't look like a bandwagon vote, because he has a page of discussions first. You see the difference there?

Cephrir OMGUSes me well too :D

Danger is not a part of the BP, but I can see what Occum is saying as a theory discussion. The inability to NK him means that if he plays his daygame right, he's invulnerable.

Mod:
If BulletProof Scum makes the kill does he retain his bulletproofedness?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by Oman »

Yes it is normal for there to be an SK in smalltown. Its usally 8-3-1.

Occam - do you believe that DP is scum?

Farside - what does Occam's reactionary emotionalness say to you?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:50 pm

Post by Oman »

Gremwell, monkeyman, crazy = Need more talkies.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:19 am

Post by Oman »

I don't see the link that the two cannot be on the same team.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:56 am

Post by Oman »

I think both are flawwed statements. An early distance in a wagon such as that does have a huge scum advantage.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #208 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:47 pm

Post by Oman »

Occam lynch is full of fail. Even if he is scum (though I recon he's floundering town), its for really really bad reasons.

Anyway, stop with all this *rolleyes* at you. No *rolleyes* at you bullshit, it doesn't get us anywhere.

As a town we're letting people like Gremwell and monkeyman get through the net. Not to mention charter is a dangerous bastard right now. I don't think a lot of you grasp the gravity of all of this.

I'll try to fully knock this on its arse tonight with a fantastic post :D
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #213 (isolation #15) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Oman »

Obviously fell asleep at my keyboard typing it. Will fix it during the day today.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:43 am

Post by Oman »

Empking wrote:
Oman wrote:
As a town we're letting people like Gremwell and monkeyman get through the net. D
In your own words, what have they done that's scummy.
This will come later in mh big post. But take a look at IIRC Gremwell's post on why he thinks OCcam is scum.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #229 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:37 pm

Post by Oman »

Oman's post

Post 53
- Empking votes a roleblocker, an interesting move, but doesn't come through with much.

Post 54
- Farside mentions pressure, which removes all power behind pressure, because now the pressure-ees know its only pressure. Nice.

Post 56
- If charter is scum, this post is gold. He actually notes the mafia, then votes for the SK....how interesting.

- Farside says one of the dumbest things in mafia "I did something scummy but you missed it therefor you're scum." Farside, your plan there sucked from either angle. And I also wonder what your intention was

-The first day of christmas, my true love gave to me: Cavity putting on his big boy pants. Cavity gives a good reason for a "slightly less than random" vote which he doesn't overcommit to too early. This looks like a town play to me, and puts cavity in high standing as a player with me.

60-61
- Monkeyman does this interesting thing where he doesn't say that its scummy or anything but says what he thinks it is: "dumb".

- cephrir's interesting post. He is obviously reading, responding to farside's post. But doesn't seem to notice the wagon on Occam. Now, I normally would welcome a fourth vote, thinking the pressure would reveal many an interesting thing. But the fact that Cephrir tried to deny it (and still does IIRC) makes it seem very scummy.

- Farside basically calls Gremwell out for not joining the bandwagon, specifically: "Do you think being BP is really helpful for the scum?" The interesting thing is that Gremwell didn't say this at all Gremwell said a four vote wagon was a bit rushed, which is completely legitimate and doesn't make any comment on BP in any way, only on the legitimacy of Occam-wagon. Farside seems desperate to get Occam lynched here, or just push blame onto someone. However, that is a hasty conclusion I don't want to jump to.

- There are many out there that would call Occam -> Farside an OMGUS vote, but I am seeing it more and more like distancing. It just screams "look while I rationalise this vote". Not to mention the "if you feel I should be voted out etc." looks like getting the wagon to build to allow someone to victimise people. Of course, on the Hanlon side of things (and I've just been rereading games I've played that makes me think that running with Hanlon is a good thing) he looks like a frustrated townie, backed up by the caps at the top.

- Farside's worst post to date. It's silly and takes things far further than they should be. It runs off the idea "if you disagree with me on mafia theory you must be scum." I'm almost dissapointed in farside who plays to a much higher standard than sinking to "you think it's obvious? Only scum would think of that plan...even though I did!"

- Occam's self vote. I must say: I've not seen a parrallel between a self vote and anlignment, it seems to be a player thing more than an alignment thing.

- Gremwell is correct here, you guys running for bandwagons is cool, but you need to have a point to it, and no, lynching page threeis not a justification for a D1 wagon.

- Monkeyman incorrectly extrapolates that Occam's self vote was designed to make us think he was town. Especially with the discussion that follows it, its hardly making him look town.

- Farside hits me with more of these weird extrapolations about "so cephrir wasn't random voting, that means you don't believe Occam had a knee jerk reaction" and all this. Basically I find farside is trying to push the conversation back to Occam from Cephrir. That means that Occamscum and farsidescum are now less liklely than before, because farsidescum was more likely to let Occamscum go there to go after Cephrir town. Of course Cephrir scum makes Farsidescum much more likely.

- Cephrir OMGUSes me. Well done.

- DP brings up an interesting point about the comment he made whilst choosing his role.

- Worst fucking post ever.

- Why is DP so aggressive here? The truth is, I've played with DP (and his...brother) and this is definatly a town tell for him. Huge cop out on the couplets though

- Farside denys knowledge of SK. So very interesting, but can go either way unfortunatly.

- How interesting is Drago's take here. S/he actually says that there is agreement on open bulletproof roles to the town that is trying to kill a guy for saying the same thing!

- EMpking is voting Cephrir but not saying much else.

- Is Farside really serious here. Damn, farside, you were a much much smarter woman than this.

- Need more information than this. What is the meta, what occured, how sure are you?

- Farside...C'mon, you're so much better than this!

- Nice appeal to authority. As much as I respect the man, Mr Flay thinking something doesn't make it the epitome of mafia theory.

- Farside's tunnelvision is hurting the game, because she is the most vocal she's directing too much of the conversation.

- Alignments aside (a dangerous idea): FUCK YEAH! This is an awesome post in a pool of wishy crap.

- A really strange point here. I just don't seem to get you this game farside. I don't understand where this comes from or goes to. The reason there is not much of a town quickhammer presence is twofold 1. Because scum tend to hold back their votes to wait for the quickhammer, and 2. there is a much bigger incentive for scum to quickhammer.

- A point I'd like to make as well. Farside tends to draw stupid conclusions.

- This highlights your problem farside, you're tunnelvisioned. You say twice that you will never concede on a point!

- Farside! I love you! "Stuff i missed during the argument" I'm so glad you posted this :D

- Cephrir here, see questions.

- Best line ever. Totally relevant.

Questions

Monkeyman
why would you vote someone you thought was stupid over someone you thought was town?

Cephrir
why did you unvote me in 224? There was no threat, you didn't move it anyway.

Farside
What do you think of the line "You're hunting all right, you just don't care you you shoot is the problem."

If Occam is scum I'm looking at:
  • Empking
  • Monekyman

Crazy needs to be podded:

Mod
: Crazy prod please. That is, a sane prod on a player named Crazy.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #231 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:12 am

Post by Oman »

No Empking, not correct.

Correction:

Monkeyman
Why would you vote someone you thought was stupid over someone you thought was scum?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #248 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:22 am

Post by Oman »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Monkeyman
why would you vote someone you thought was stupid over someone you thought was town?

Only scum would vote someone they thought was town.

FOS: Oman
You are being stupid. Read some more, maybe the next two posts or so. Then stop being an idiot, com back and talk to me.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #249 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Oman »

Occam wrote:I like everything in Oman's post except:
Oman wrote: If Occam is scum I'm looking at:

* Empking
* Monekyman
Where does "if occam is scum" come from? The rest of your post doesn't really lead up to that.
There is a possibility I'm wrong. I accept that. I don't think you're scum, but if you are, these two look like scumbuddies.

Also on the Gremwell's "either Farside or OCcam is scum" I believe they are not both scum, though one could be scum and the other SK so its interestingly useless to think that way.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #252 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:28 pm

Post by Oman »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Oman wrote:
Occam wrote:I like everything in Oman's post except:
Oman wrote: If Occam is scum I'm looking at:

* Empking
* Monekyman
Where does "if occam is scum" come from? The rest of your post doesn't really lead up to that.
There is a possibility I'm wrong. I accept that. I don't think you're scum, but if you are, these two look like scumbuddies.

Also on the Gremwell's "either Farside or OCcam is scum" I believe they are not both scum, though one could be scum and the other SK so its interestingly useless to think that way.
This makes no sense. I haven't referred to Empking in any of my posts, and gave several solid reasons for my Occum vote.
Does this set off red flags in anyone else's head?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #257 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:24 pm

Post by Oman »

charter wrote: I feel like I can flip a three sided coin for who I want lynch today. Farside, gremwell, and MM all have their own side. Now off to find one...
Original Roll String: 1d3
1 3-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #285 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Oman »

Okay noobs, what have we got here.

I'd be hapy with a Monkeyman or Gremwell lynch. Monkeyman is rather transparent though, so Gremwell is more dangerous. Let me check roles.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #286 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Post by Oman »

Vote Monkeyman
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #290 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:40 pm

Post by Oman »

I weighed them up as scummy-equals. MM simply has a more dangerous scum role.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #292 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:06 pm

Post by Oman »

Wait, so now you're saying doctor is useful to scum but bulletproof isn't?

Plus its a risk reward thing, i'd rather kill a town politician than a town doctor. Also, I don't get that thing about messing up before Lylo, how do you botch a politician?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #294 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:05 pm

Post by Oman »

Didn't everyone hammer on Occam for saying Bulletproof was good for scum?

The thing is, do you think that Occam using his ability night one is anti-town?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #296 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 pm

Post by Oman »

Lulz, Gremwell's mistake is bigger than Occam's two put together.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #299 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:48 am

Post by Oman »

Not to mention he seems to be overcorrecting himself with posts such as this:
MM wrote:I'm not sure what I did that was scummy besides asking for a reason for a reason why I would be guilty if Ocum is guilty, but whatever.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #303 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:32 am

Post by Oman »

I'm acutally using SCUM for mafia onyl because of S.C.U.M. and the like confusing me. I'm now moving to both sk and mafia = scum.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #315 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:17 am

Post by Oman »

I want to see if farside jumps off the monkeyman wagon.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #317 (isolation #32) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:34 am

Post by Oman »

farside22 wrote:
Oman wrote:I want to see if farside jumps off the monkeyman wagon.
I won't be unless someone does something just as scummy.
Which you will likely find now.

Except for Grem, your scumbuddy :P (I kid)
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #337 (isolation #33) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:49 pm

Post by Oman »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
I'm willing to go with the majority on Gremwell if we need my vote for a lynch, but I don't want to give the impression that I'm letting Occum off the hook.
Several times he's said words to this effect.

There is no inconsistency I can see.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #344 (isolation #34) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:16 am

Post by Oman »

MM is actually scummier than Gremwell. And now I am really beginning to think of an MM/Occam pair -

1. MM overreacts when I say that he could be scum with Occam

2. He easily jumps off the Occam wagon, stating constantly that iif another wagon forms on Gremwell (the most likely besides himself and Occam) he will jump onto it though not "letting Occam off" at all.

3. Both have acted independantly scummy (though until this, I admit I didn't see Occam as terribly scummy, and wanted to look past him, but this is too big for me to overlook).
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #346 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:45 am

Post by Oman »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:If Oman thinks I am acting scummier than Gremwall, he is either stoned or scum. I already explained the reason I overreacted is there was no logic to pointing to me as scum, which is still true.
From your point of view. From my point of view, you saying you think I'm scum makes me even more sure that you are.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #357 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:29 am

Post by Oman »

285 by Oman - MM is totally transparant. Almost everything he says further indicates he's scum. Why does that make you prefer lynching Gremwell? What does "more dangerous" mean, other than "not as scummy"?
RR: More dangerous means able to manipulate the town to its disadvantage if scum. As you say there, MM is completely transparent, he's hardly going to produce a townie-wagon that we all pile onto. On the other hand, Gremwell seems like the deceitful type :D
Farside wrote:1. I thought it was more about his comment in regards to Empking and how he reacted to those two as buddies. Instead of saying your smoking crack he wants to know what he did to show him as scum buddies with Emp.
Correct. My mistake.

Farside, give the kid some Christmas love from all of us scummers. Let him lynch one of the other kids in the neighbourhood or something.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #360 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:17 am

Post by Oman »

farside22 wrote:
Oman wrote:[
Farside, give the kid some Christmas love from all of us scummers. Let him lynch one of the other kids in the neighbourhood or something.
Are you talking about Grem?
Your....child. The little one. Human offspring.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #362 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:29 am

Post by Oman »

Fantastic! I can't wait to see the photos.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #365 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:17 pm

Post by Oman »

Raging Rabbit wrote:
Oman wrote:RR: More dangerous means able to manipulate the town to its disadvantage if scum. As you say there, MM is completely transparent, he's hardly going to produce a townie-wagon that we all pile onto. On the other hand, Gremwell seems like the deceitful type
We shouldn't lynch people based on how crafty they are, but based on whether or not we think they're scum.
But if I think they're both scum, then I'll take out the one I think will hurt us more first.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #376 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by Oman »

In the interests of positve gaming, you'll get the hang of all this formating stuff. Don't worry too much at the moment, content > format.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #379 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:40 pm

Post by Oman »

Occam wrote:@Oman (about me and monkey being scumpartners -

I've heard of distancing, but that guy wanted to lynch me on like page 2.
I need to check this, but from memory he doesn't get all tough on you until I say you look like partners.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #387 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:52 am

Post by Oman »

Occam wrote:
MM wrote: I understand the pitfalls of a quick lynch, but if everyone who voted for Occum thinks he is the most guilty, it doesn't really make sense to unvote to avoid lynching, if you actually think he is scum.
That's from page 4 - before Oman proposed Monkey and I might be scum together - MM actually argues with someone for
taking their vote off of me
. He's been going for my lynch pretty much all along. Just saying, Oman's accusation doesn't make much sense.
My bad, along with RR's points I'm happy to declare myself wrong here that you two do not seem like scumbuddies right now.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #391 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Oman »

I'm with RR here, a lot of your posts are not answers. The trend in him saying that is more server side than client side if you get my drift.

question MM: Why would you vote someone you thought was stupid over someone you thought was scum?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #400 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Post by Oman »

Occam wrote:Thank you, monkey.
Don't worry, he doesn't really mean it.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #401 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by Oman »

macavitylock wrote: Is there any point to discussing night actions for Night 1, or is it too early/too many people to make complicated plans?
Very hard as is, because we don't know who is scum (have almost no idea on the full scumteam and SK) we give them a lot of information. For night game to swing to the town N1 we need to get incredibly lucky.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #405 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Post by Oman »

Maybe we should discuss charter's Vig as a secondary lynch?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #409 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:36 pm

Post by Oman »

Good point Charter.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #411 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by Oman »

Empking wrote:Maybe we should discuss if we want the redirector to act or not?

I feel that this day is getting to the point of stopping being useful.
I assume this is sarcasm in the first sentence?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #413 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:16 am

Post by Oman »

okay cool. we just aahad a bit chat baout how studpid it was to do night actiopns, then i called charters vig as a second lynching and then talked about not discussing about all that. And now you want to talk about me so here we go:

Will I act:

Points For: So long as I don't touch the vig, the worst that can happen isn't that bad. I could redirect the doc with the intent to protect someone i fel is tonw, then they die and I go WTF SCUM right?

Against: People think I'm scum for messing shit around, cause apparently using my role is not my right as a player.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #415 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:09 am

Post by Oman »

god point.

Should I.

Yes, so long as you guys aren't stupid about it.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #431 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:50 am

Post by Oman »

Welcome Yos2. Now don't make me lynch you, do some talkin'!
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #479 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by Oman »

Farside isn't putting a vote down. Why is this? Even an Occam vote would make me happy because I often look at end of day vote counts to get information and she's skewing it a bit. Granted if she is tossing up several possibilities that makes sense....

On tomorrow's target claims, straight popcorn is the way to go. It gives us heaps of information when scumflip just based on who they choose.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #482 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Oman »

Oh thats right, you had the vote removed to avoid the hammer, is that right?

Could Grem
and
MM be scum or just one or the other?
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #484 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 5:19 pm

Post by Oman »

MonkeyMan576 wrote:
Oman wrote:Oh thats right, you had the vote removed to avoid the hammer, is that right?

Could Grem
and
MM be scum or just one or the other?
Considering I was the one who called out Grem I would think that would be obvious.
Firstly, don't forget SK/Mafia.

Secondly, RAWR, answer questions aimed at you, and leave others alone!
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #492 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:42 pm

Post by Oman »

charter wrote:Farside gets demoted to almost certainly scum, just below Gremwell again. Not looking to start a wagon on farside anymore. MM reading is still the same.

I didn't notice that Oman baited her into revoting. Fos Oman.
It wasn't a bait. I pretty much told her I wanted her to chuck a vote down. Yos is still reading and Grem isn't here, so asking them doesn't really have a point.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #494 (isolation #56) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:55 pm

Post by Oman »

I reread between the posts. Its magic eh.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #496 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:02 pm

Post by Oman »

Yeah, thats cool. She didn't have to revote, and we're still rather short of anything else.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #533 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:19 pm

Post by Oman »

If I wasn't sick of this day and almost sure that MM was scum, I'd be jumping on Cephrir. Tomorrow. lacking a better target through night choices, I'm jumping on him.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #537 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 6:15 pm

Post by Oman »

Makes a lot more sense with that last EBWOP.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #540 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Post by Oman »

So much lulz.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #917 (isolation #61) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Oman »

II enjoyed this game, furious I died so early. Being the redirector, with the tracker on my side meant this should've been a piece of piss. Unfortunatly....

Anyway: Well played Occam, couldn't believe you won as an SK :(

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”