Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

VOTE: The Emperor

Scummy username.
In post 7, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: green cap boys
Who
Look in the dang signature!
In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do mafia have a nightkill or do they just toss poison at people.
In post 1, schadd_ wrote:there is not a factional nightkill.
I'm going to take this at face value and assume you're not the sort of person to fake this sort of thing. Unless you say you are.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 13, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 10, Green Cap Boys wrote:I'm going to take this at face value and assume you're not the sort of person to fake this sort of thing. Unless you say you are.
Do i look like the sort of guy that reads setups.
Fair point.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

ego

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

hi the emperor, what is the reason you did the things you've done in and (early reads and self-vote)?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

I was so sad when I quoted this last game and no one recognized it

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

meta is neutral?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Personally I feel like the potion seller should make some potions that are less strong, his current business model seems unprofitable.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

I have Thoughts on the setup but will not be discussing them until later as I'd rather play things out normally for a bit rather than get bogged down in mechanical arguments.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 102, Dwlee99 wrote:Can we give people potions?
What was your intention in asking this?
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:39 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Thought that might've been a towntell. Disappointing.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:54 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

so i typed out a post outlining how dunnstral is scum, because he's not posting here while posting elsewhere, and how that is scum indicative because of some of my previous games with him... and then i had enough brain to check the op, and it turns out he's not even playing in this game. whoops.

anyway, i reread the game and i was hoping to have some piping hot takes, but i turns out, i do not.

i do have an urge to townread bingle because he's funny, but that's probably a very bad idea. though i did get some scumpings on ta vera yesterday when skimming, but i don't get them today and i don't remember why i had them yesterday, so @bingle, mind talking about why you're voting there?

i do have some vaguely townie pings on dwlee and norwee, but honestly they feel ~rand chance of being correct.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

considering both of the games i was planning to talk about have been over for months, and saying "this person is posting somewhere else on site while not posting here" is explicitly within the rules, i don't see an issue?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

VOTE: titus

"trying to keep the game in rvs for longer instead of doing something to get us out of it" feels like one of those reasoning that almost never works, but i'm running with it for now.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 148, Bingle wrote:
In post 144, Green Cap Boys wrote:VOTE: titus

"trying to keep the game in rvs for longer instead of doing something to get us out of it" feels like one of those reasoning that almost never works, but i'm running with it for now.

-D
You think the functionally V/LA Titus is the one to push over avoiding thread progression?
well for one, she was posting elsehwere, but also she's the only person going "i will ignore the game related discussion because i don't care about it and will keep trying to keep rvs alive on page 6", so yeah.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 160, Bingle wrote:I was wondering if GCB would back off when I pointed out Titus had said she wouldn't be around much yesterday.
how does me backing off or not backing off impact your read on me?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 162, ta vera wrote:the point of the comments wasn't to read the people they were about, it was to respond to The Emperor to understand where he's coming from. it has lead to my scumread on The Emperor which you left out here. Speaking of which, why does no one want to comment on that?
ok, i will comment on that. early on in the game, the emperor's gave me vague scumpings, mostly the way he called retti townie felt a bit off / tmi-y. i told this to retti, who talked me out of it because he thought it was nai. *however*, we've agreed that that's probably a +town event for ta vera (coupled with ta vera's later read on the emperor), since the two of us saw him pretty similarly, and something something mindmeld.
In post 163, ta vera wrote:do you remember why you had scum pings on me, datisi?
i think it was about the way you started catching up, at first it felt to me that you're commenting on all the unimportant posts, without giving out any *actually* game-relevant reads. looking over your iso now, i'm not sure exactly what gave me the impression, since back then i was reacting in real-time, and i didn't get that feeling during my reread later, so /shrug.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 165, ta vera wrote:what about his town read on dwlee?
i personally didn't/don't have an alignment opinion on it, but i can see where you're coming from.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

can you inform us who is scum?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 117, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 111, Green Cap Boys wrote:Thought that might've been a towntell. Disappointing.
How would it have been a towntell?

- lilith
My thinking was that if they were going "oh I have excess potions I want to give them to someone else if I can so that they can use them" then that'd be a towny sort of thought process.

And before someone gets on my case for this: As scum I would be making a note of a post like that in the PT and saying absolutely nothing about it in-thread.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i think s_s is scum because he doesn't want to use his knowledge from the future to tell me which players are scum :(

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

s_s, we would never. :3

anyway, VOTE: norwee. 183 feels like an extremely overblown response to s_s saying "btw, isn't a townslip". trying really hard / having an agenda to make sure norwee isn't townread? by saying that one (1) page 1 post isn't a townslip? come on.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

yes, and it feels overblown. you're not so widely townread that scum has to be panickingly killing those townreads, and i don't think most the townreads you do have come from the "townslip" anyway. it feels more like you're looking for something to attack than you genuinely believing that someone calling out one post from page one as not townie (not even as scummy!) is "trying really hard to push an agenda" against you.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:48 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who said they would need to be panicky? It just felt sinister to me.
because of the way you described it. if you say that someone's trying really hard to push an agenda against a player being townread, i'd expect them to be attacking with everything they've got. and the only thing he said is "8 isn't a townslip". i order to classify *that* as "trying really hard to push an agenda", i'd assume the scum would have to be really panicky and desperate - or that you'd have to think they're panicky.
In post 192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why would me finding something to be scummy mean i am scum? I don’t see the connection.
i don't believe that "he's trying REALLY HARD to push an AGENDA to STOP ME FROM GETTING TOWNREAD" is a genuine thought town has as a reaction to that. the comment felt waaay too casual / non-threatening, and gut tells me you purposefully have to be taking it the worst way possible in order to have the conclusion / reaction to it that you did.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 197, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 196, Green Cap Boys wrote:i order to classify *that* as "trying really hard to push an agenda", i'd assume the scum would have to be really panicky and desperate - or that you'd have to think they're panicky.
And how does your read change now that you know i didn't see them as "panicky" but more as scum subtly manipulating the game?
now i'm wondering how someone can at the same time be a "subtle scum manipulator" and "trying very hard to push an agenda".

for the record, i'd think nothing of it if you just said that you thought he was subtly trying to manipulate the game or whatever. i thought nothing of your , that was fine (even though i didn't agree with it, i could see the thought). but feels like overselling it and like fake confidence and like purposefully exaggerating, to the point i'm not sure i vibe with it anymore.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 198, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 196, Green Cap Boys wrote:i don't believe that "he's trying REALLY HARD to push an AGENDA to STOP ME FROM GETTING TOWNREAD" is a genuine thought town has as a reaction to that. the comment felt waaay too casual / non-threatening, and gut tells me you purposefully have to be taking it the worst way possible in order to have the conclusion / reaction to it that you did.
So you see me as an very calm and level-headed individual as town? With the experience you have of my town playstyle up to now?
no, obviously not. but there's a difference between someone being explosive / however you wanna describe it and someone purposefully taking the worst possible interpretation of another's post and exaggerating it.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A: It's not an valid reason to scumread someone. (When S_S has himself said he get's called out for this often)
quote where i said this.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

and literally all of feels like fake confidence. which is fine in some cases (hell, i often sound much more confident than i really am), but considering the circumstances, it feels like scum fake confidence rather than town one.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 206, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you want me to directly quote you, when your vote speaks for itself?
ohoho, you wanna put words in my mouth? i literally said i was fine with your initial suspicion on s_s for that comment (i said i was fine with ) and that i could see the thought process itself being genuine, despite disagreeing with it. you still wanna claim that i said it "wasn't valid"?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

like the sole reason why i'm voting you is the way you went around your suspicion on s_s, not the reason itself you used to suspect him. come on norwee, you're smarter than this.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 208, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 207, Green Cap Boys wrote:it feels like scum fake confidence rather than town one.
Why?
i have already explained it... your reaction to it felt overblown. i don't think town reacts like that. because i don't think town believes someone saying that one (1) post they made on page (1) not being a townslip is
trying very hard to push an agenda and stop them from getting townread
. it feels like you picking and choosing what to attack. so the overconfidence feels way more like scum trying to sell a fake read than town feeling confident in their read.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 212, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 211, Green Cap Boys wrote:like the sole reason why i'm voting you is the way you went around your suspicion on s_s, not the reason itself you used to suspect him. come on norwee, you're smarter than this.

-D
And i'm saying this is an bad reason to scumread me.
why does it make me scum? and no making up bullshit about my push this time.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

if i knew you were town, i wouldn't be pushing you, what kinda question is that?

like sure, if you turn out to be town, i'm jotting it down that town!norwee is prone to taking things the worst way possible from people and blowing with overconfidence and whatnot, even more than i thought. but i think there's a decent chance that was a calculated scumpush on s_s, and your reaction to me here, mainly misrepping me, is really not helping.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 217, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You claim i was trying to eliminate S_S for an shitty reason, i decided to pull back on S_S when i realized it might be NAI and i liked his response so that is clearly proven wrong. Sure you can claim i did it in response to you, but that is your fault for intervening in my solving process by claiming i have fake confidence when you know i can be cocky as hell as town and it should be completely NAI if you really tried to solve me here.
i mean, pushing someone as scum doesn't have to be with a single goal of yeeting that exact person for that reasoning, and i never claimed that. what did you like about his response, and why did you trust him that what he did is nai, wouldn't fypov scum!him be very likely to argue that regardless?

and like, why are you saying things are my fault here, if my intervention helped you sort s_s?
In post 218, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Im still considering if this might be just TvT between us, but god damn you trying to claim my confidence is scum indicative really annoys me to no end when i feel like you should know way better and that there are more convenient ways for you to solve me than tunneling on this if you're town here.
close but not quite. i think the confidence itself is probably nai, knowing you. my issue is what that confidence was accompanied with, rather what it was trying to sell.

and i don't feel like i'm tunnelling? like i'm giving you openings to more fully explain what you're thinking.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 220, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:A: It's not an valid reason to scumread someone. (When S_S has himself said he get's called out for this often)
Called out for it as both alignments, always spuriously. So it is in fact not a good reason.

-S
s_s, the point is that norwee is claiming that i said that that was a bad reason and that that's why i think he's scum, when i literally never said that.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 224, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ok i will give you that, but i'm still town and your claim that i'm too confident is still shit so...
In post 222, Green Cap Boys wrote:
i think the confidence itself is probably nai
, knowing you. my issue is what that confidence was accompanied with, rather what it was trying to sell.
please learn to read.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 196, Green Cap Boys wrote:i don't believe that "he's trying REALLY HARD to push an AGENDA to STOP ME FROM GETTING TOWNREAD" is a genuine thought town has as a reaction to that. the comment felt waaay too casual / non-threatening, and gut tells me you purposefully have to be taking it the worst way possible in order to have the conclusion / reaction to it that you did.
what part of "you're taking the worst possible interpretation of s_s's post and trying to sell it as big mean scum trying their best to murder your poor townie soul, when it feels very overblown and detached from what actually happened, to the point i think you're purposefully acting malicious" is difficult to understand? like the confidence itself is w h a t e v e r. the issue is what you're trying to sell with it.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 227, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 222, Green Cap Boys wrote:and i don't feel like i'm tunnelling? like i'm giving you openings to more fully explain what you're thinking.
Except you're not giving room for any other interpretation other than: "Norwegian is scum for post X's confidence". You can frame it however you want, that is your stance and what i'm calling out for being wrong.
that's not my stance. and i'm giving you room - to explain why you thought my push was "ur reasoning isn't valid!!" when it wasn't, i gave you room to explain what made you change your mind on s_s, i asked you why you're "blaming me" when apparently my intervention helped you read s_s better...

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

you're trolling me, right?
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i don't know how clearer i can say that taking s_s's "8 isn't a townslip" as a huge tryhard scum agenda push designed to stop everyone from townreading you is SO DETACHED from what is actually going on in the thread, to the point where you have to be purposefully pretending to think that.

pedit: yeah, agreed.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 187, Green Cap Boys wrote:s_s, we would never. :3

anyway, VOTE: norwee. 183 feels like an extremely overblown response to s_s saying "btw, isn't a townslip". trying really hard / having an agenda to make sure norwee isn't townread? by saying that one (1) page 1 post isn't a townslip? come on.

-D
literally my first fucking post against you was that you were overblowing and maliciously presenting s_s's post, are you serious?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 239, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 237, Green Cap Boys wrote:i don't know how clearer i can say that taking s_s's "8 isn't a townslip" as a huge tryhard scum agenda push designed to stop everyone from townreading you is SO DETACHED from what is actually going on in the thread, to the point where you have to be purposefully pretending to think that.
But i was clearly not pretending, it was an real thought i had at the time i made the post.
and that's the part i don't believe. and i'm giving you chances to explain the rest of your thought process regarding s_s, but all you're choosing to do is misrep my push against you, sooooooo...
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

if you thought it could work, don't see why you wouldn't.

explain what made you turn around on s_s?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Why ask Titus that question? The player list is in the OP.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Okay, but given that doing so is trivial and would take minimal effort and certainly be faster than waiting for Titus to spoonfeed you...what are you doing here, exactly?
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 254, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm vibing
Vibing or floating?
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Let me be direct: that felt like a question being asked to give the appearance of Being Here when in actuality it is entirely useless. Busywork, in a sense.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 261, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I disagree. I don't think anyone would mistake that for a useful question.

Pedit: yeah that.

-S
I never used the word "useful".
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 262, The Emperor wrote:That's the vibe Green Cap Boys give me actually

I skimmed through the Cap/Norwegian food fight earlier and the Boy came out looking substantially better than the Boys imo. I'll elaborate when I find time later

VOTE: Green Cap Boys
Do tell

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

I feel like I should note I don't endorse Datisi's read of Norwee but was content to let it play out earlier because there was the possibility it might lead to Something, rather than Nothing, which was what was happening outside that.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:48 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 265, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 263, Green Cap Boys wrote:I never used the word "useful".
Well, I don't understand what Dwlee would expect to gain by giving the appearance of engaging uselessly.

-S
Does everything people post as scum come with the expectation of gaining something? Sometimes people post just to post.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 268, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Unsure if the same head but Retti directly said in 259 that they thought Dwlee was trying to appear like they were here, which I assume is only an appearance scum would want to have if it helps them in some way?

-S
In the sense that you are required to post things as part of the game, yes.

-R (If one of us forgets to sign it's probably me being lazy and assuming it'll be obvious from context)
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:24 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

What's town about them, exactly?

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

hm. this just occured to me: norwee, wasn't there a ~recent game we played in where someone asked if they should townread me for my emotions, and you said that they shouldn't because i got pissy in smuggler's? why do you think my anger here is genuine? (let me know if i'm mixing something up, right now i cannot even remember where this happened or if i'm making things up.)

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:45 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

something rings wrong to me about emperor making a huge wallpost about me/norwee interaction, but only a tiny section of it is dedicated for why he found me scummy. i'd ask why is he that sure that that's me spinning things scummy as opposed to me seeing something and calling it out, but something tells me that won't be a productive discussion? iunno.

actually sure - why do you think it makes me scum as opposed to someone who saw it differently than you?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

not sure if the specific game matters, my q is - why do you townread my anger here?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

hnnng. i don't like seeing quotes from that game.

okay fine, you can be town for now. i don't hate your responses, and i feel like scum!norwee would've made a more elaborate and bullshit-y response than "idk lol this one doesn't feel scummy".

and i also feel like scum!norwee wouldn't spend so much effort going back and looking for quotes. does that make sense? one response felt too low-effort for scum, the other too high-effort.

anyway, let's VOTE: the emperor in the meantime.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #56) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

how ironic would it be if i now said "i get the feeling the emperor has an agenda of stopping people form townreading me"?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #57) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

eeeeh. not sure i actually believe it though.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

hmm?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:47 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i keep going back and forth between being reasonable and being intentionally malicious

this would be much easier to discuss if you weren't a secret alt since then i could ask what exact dats/norwee games you're drawing experience from, but alas

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

titus, do you have an opinion on anything that's happened so far?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 292, The Emperor wrote:
In post 278, Green Cap Boys wrote:What's town about them, exactly?

-R
Nuanced takes which I agree with
"Nuanced" is quickly becoming the top meaningless buzzword people say because they think it sounds clever. What he's doing is expressing disagreement, in his usual sort of rote pedantic way. They don't even really reach the realm of "takes" as much as dismissal of other takes. And while I don't even find that particularly bad in and of itself (I was poking at dwlee halfheartedly just to see what they'd say in response, it was not a read I'd put much stock in), it's also incredibly easy to do and hardly rises to the level of being a towntell.
In post 279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Emperor what do you think about Datisi’s twin brother claiming they disagree on Datisi’s take on me?
Dunno, I'll ask

@Retti: Why do you disagree with Datisi?
Well, possibly because we are different people who interpret things that are said differently based on our own subjective experience with the game and way of thinking.

Oh, I'm sorry, did you want the non-philosophical answer? I just didn't think Norwee getting suspicious of TLDNE for denying him a townread was particularly scummy. I'd liked his early posting enough to think he was town regardless. I bought the tell, regardless of what limit says, because a number of people derped on the setup in the last MBOS and as scum I had to basically cover my eyes and pretend those towntells didn't exist.

If I gave a single hoot about optics I'd probably have butted in the go "Hey Datisi quit picking a fight with Norwee that's a really stupid idea", but the game is in this bizarre limbo where half the game barely exists and 3 people have literally not posted at all so I figured I'd let him do his thing and see what comes of it. In the end I came away from it still thinking Norwee is town but it spurred a little conversation so overall I think it wasn't a bad thing.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 320, mastina wrote:Green Cap Boys

The Emperor
how do you have these two names at the top of your readslist?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:37 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 347, Fairy Circle wrote:Even if they weren't, im pretty sure im not letting datisi go for tooo long.
someone's still traumatized?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 328, mastina wrote:
In post 321, Bingle wrote:
In post 313, mastina wrote:Oh you have ingredients in your role PM?
Just poison. I was implying I might have more than one in case Schadd told me this setup had closed elements to obscure information, but it turns out the ingredients are publicly a red herring.
Okay Bingle's scumclaim remains a scumclaim then.
Do you mind...actually elaborating on what this is supposed to be, exactly?

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 332, The Emperor wrote:Regarding -S: the takes are useful and shooting down other opinions that are AI, I don't think it's just being pedantic
I don't think it's "useful" really, I think by his own admission () he'll shoot down things he disagrees with as either alignment, and based on overall content I lean more toward Limit being scum, personally.
In post 341, Bingle wrote:
In post 336, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm extremely disappointed in Bingle not having anything to say at all about the latest pages except for that avoiding stance of "would like to know more".
True, I have been pretty absent.

The vote from you on SSLith was v interesting to me as it was at its heart a vote for someone based on them trying to undermine a townread when said townread had already been undermined, and you didn't seem to have a problem with it the first time.

The post from SS was equally :eyebrows: because it just made no sense. Why would you have to consider the veracity of your own hypothetical townslip to the point where sheeping my view on it would be suspicious?

I'm not sure how I feel about either of these things in an alignment indicative way, and would like to see how other people see them.
Well, since you asked for opinions...

You'd probably be better off asking Norwee why he thought S_S saying it wasn't a townslip was scummy when he didn't pay much attention to you. I don't really think there's anything inherently suspect about it, maybe seeing it repeated irked him more.

I'm not sure which post from S_S you're referring to and couldn't figure it out from looking at the ISO, you'll have to point me to it.
Fairy Circle wrote:The emperor is town p3 and the green caps are probably scum here.

Even if they weren't, im pretty sure im not letting datisi go for tooo long.

Also im supposed to be role-playing. Whoops

-momlinda
Who is "p3" supposed to be in this game?

Trutfully I'm not really a fan of Titus's sole case being an activity-based one, even though I had similar thoughts of "why the Heck has she had time to request a hydra buddy replace in but not time to post" at the time, it feels rather lazy to simply go "the people posting seem town" and not delve into any sort of Meaningful analysis. Fairy Circle definitely
feels
like a slot I'd gravitate toward pushing if I were scum if they're town, so. Eyes open on that one.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 357, Titus wrote:
In post 349, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 347, Fairy Circle wrote:Even if they weren't, im pretty sure im not letting datisi go for tooo long.
someone's still traumatized?

-D
What's this baggage?
it was meant to be light-hearted, i'm poking fun at the last game we played together. i at least assume that's what this was referring to, as i don't know what else it could be.

it's also supposed to double as a conversation starter, but don't tell anyone.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #67) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:12 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

could you also talk to her about getting an avatar? it makes the game easier to read for me if everyone has one.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #68) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:34 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 362, Fairy Circle wrote:Yeesh 15 pages.

Owt interesting happening? :D
In post 365, Fairy Circle wrote:Mastina and Norwee on my *glare* list for now.
Will talk to momcinda.

-Malefleacent
So, how much of those 15 pages have you actually read that mastina and norwee have earned a glare from you? And what did they do that you found suspect?

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #69) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 370, Fairy Circle wrote:The number of kills the scum hold doesn't matter, as the town also have kills. Town will act upon their instinct of often bad reads and do the work of the mafia for them.
These statements would, uh, not seem to support each other.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #70) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 373, Fairy Circle wrote:Sometimes it easier to ask forgiveness than permission.
I will do neither.

8 town, 3 mafia.

Approximately 11 pain potions.
Mafia have additional 1.2 pain potions approximately, giving them an average of 4 pain potions. This could be more, this could be less. This accounts for 2 kills over 4 days.

That is a total of 12-13 HP damage assuming that each potion deals a single point of damage.
11 players, that will create approximately 6 kills in this game assuming all pain potions are able to be used.

As learned from Yggdrasil, town can and will use their abilities and will not hold them.
As learned from Yggdrasil, mafia do not have the option of an outright kill, forcing them to use their potions.
I will not say what I consider their optimal potion play to be. I don't want to give them ideas.

As for optimal day play, they are required to absolutely stir the pot more than the King and Queen did when they invited the other courts, but not myself to their little celebration.

-Malefleacent.
Okay, that helps. I think this is
probably
an explanation that comes from town. Had a gut lean that way from the momrangal posts but I think the response here solidifies that.

I had put basically 0 care into actually looking at the potential number of pain potions available to scum, I had been considering a worst case scenario of 3 scum kills by night 2 but the probability for that even being possible after setup generation is small-ish

Still, hero shots as town are almost always going to be bad here. That was the subject I had wanted to get into earlier but didn't want to drag things down into mechanics right away. People shooting at their own whim is unlikely to produce a flip (which is at least usable information), but is likely to produce an extra target for scum to kill on subsequent nights.

That was why Bingle's bothered me, there was clearly an idea here of how to play around pain potion usage but he left it as an unfinished shower thought and moved on without exploring it any further. It had a hint of possibly not wanting to go too in-depth because he knows it's more favorable for scum if he doesn't outline a real strategy and lets people do dumb things and fling around pain potions wildly.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 386, Fairy Circle wrote:Could you elaborate on Bingle and Titus? I haven't really felt strongly either way on Bingle, but I do quite like Titus thus far.

-Malefleacent
...why do you like
Titus
?
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

So, anyway, my thoughts on the acceptable strategy for Pain potion usage is that we should have a vig pool of at most 2 names for people to shoot at.

This has the benefit of:

1. Concentrating town's firepower such that it's actually possible to flip a suspect. It doesn't matter if scum chooses to shoot there because it's on town, it's still a town-directed kill and is clearing out someone who otherwise would have been an elimination candidate.
2. It makes it scarier for scum to shoot in people outside the pool - in addition to the possibility of having a shot blocked by a doctor/jailkeeper potion, any result from a harmography potion is a hard guilty - they cannot get away with an excuse of "Oh I used my pain on [insert obvtown player here] because I scumread them"

If people want no vig shots at all, I think that's also an acceptable strategy, I just flat-out Do Not Want people shooting on a whim because that is likely to end badly and affords scum too much in the way of wiggle room

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:27 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 394, Dwlee99 wrote:I will be shooting who I want to
This is >rand town, unfortunately, but does dovetail nicely with the inclination I had toward "bored town".

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

VOTE: Titus

Current strongest suspects are Titus + Limit, but Datisi thought S_S was pinging townie (I didn't see it personally, think they've been quite lacking overall).

I know I just mentioned vaguely suspecting Bingle but he'd be a vaguely distant third suspect I don't feel great about. Maybe I'm just prone to feeling recency bias because he's here and saying things right now. Need to hear more from ta vera, cass.bruant slot needs to exist in the game in some way.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

I am not actually sure scum has "a lot of voice" given, uh, the way things have been going, but do not think the case on Bingle has been strong enough for me to go "yes kill him ASAP".

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:07 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 416, Bingle wrote:The you in 341 was Norwee, for context. SS was asking Norwee if I'm the authority on whether Norwee townslipped, which frankly seems bizarre to me.
Taking Bingle as the authority on his own post not being a towntell is a bizarre line of thought, actually. I don't know that it's...meaningful in an AI-sense, though they could be scum regardless.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

"giving scum free kills" is very much irrelevant if the ones being killed are people who were going to be voted out anyway. Shooting into the POE makes the game significantly harder for scum even if it's on town as it removes someone who would be drawing suspicion and forces people to re-evaluate anyway. The biggest downsides are if we miss on all our scumreads, but...that'd be true if we went 0/3 regardless.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 436, Fairy Circle wrote:They're also savvy enough to attempt to manipulate the list to work in their favour if they're more evil than I.
Sure, but scum can also manipulate the elimination vote. That doesn't mean we forego voting for fear of scum influence.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

VOTE: TLDNE

Last popin was Not Good, lack of engagement from lilith is troubling. Shuffling above Titus in my mind but Titus is probably still one of my top vig choices at the moment.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

This is one of those moments where you have to explain slang to Norwee and it gets awkward
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 452, Fairy Circle wrote:I wouldn't read us based on my alignment.

Momcinda hasn't told me what we are yet. :P

-Malefleacent
You should probably not joke about this.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:31 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 407, Green Cap Boys wrote:Current strongest suspects are Titus + Limit, but Datisi thought S_S was pinging townie (I didn't see it personally, think they've been quite lacking overall).
i was skimming earlier, i saw this, and it's something i want to touch on:

i have some town-indicative tells when reading s_s, that i've been using in the past 2-3 games, with ~decent success. and the way he's played so far this game did trigger a few of those towntells. however, i'm not putting too much stock into them (or rather, i'm trying not to tunnel them) since low sample size, the rest of his content isn't Great, and the fact that lilith is barely here is... worrying. so i'm fine with our vote there.

also, after having slept on it and having cooled off from the initial omgus feeling, i think the emperor's push on me maybe probably comes from town? it's not a lock read by any stretch, but i do think i was being a bit too strict earlier. that said, i do wanna see what he returns with.

i don't wanna make retti do all the work, but it's been a long day for me, i'll Properly Read the past few pages tomorrow to see if i've missed anything important. yell at me within the next half an hour if there's something you want my input on now.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Wagon purity reads are mostly bunk.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 538, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ta Vera is starting to feel like that scumslot who efforts early game but then gradually get’s bored and then you realize in their abscence that they were never all that townie.
I don't think her vanishing completely is AI although she certainly
could
be scum
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 471, T3 wrote:
In post 51, ta vera wrote:
In post 8, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do mafia have a nightkill or do they just toss poison at people.
the obvious question here is: is this a real townslip?
I don't know. I could see scum looking at the rules or whatever and realizing 'wtf I don't have a nightkill better townslip '
I feel obligated to remind you that you
played
in the previous MBOS where several townies townslipped about the lack of a nightkill.
In post 541, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I still don’t think it’s utterly damning, and i liked his posts from that point onwards and i agree with T3’s point of: "Bingle should be better at mechanics as scum to know better than to claim something that looks utterly scummy." Therefore i can only assume he did so because it is real, and Schadd felt like adding an miller type role that looks scummy by default but is town.
The potion distributions are randomly generated. There's no intentional design in any role. Bingle's claim is likely true regardless of alignment. I don't know why he'd get an ingredient with no potion but I also don't see why he'd bother to come up with that lie - it opens him up to a potential counter claim if he's scum and there's a potionless townie.

I don't think there is
any
claim scum could conceivably make here that would be cause for pumping the brakes (I certainly can't think of one that'd make me stop), but Bingle is also aware that as a semi-nightless setup, losing a scum member, even a functionally powerless one, is a fairly significant blow and he'd have tried harder to avoid the yeet. Although you could argue that his posting was him trying to avoid the yeet. But meh. I think the analysis from him is fine and there are people I suspect more.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (isolation #86) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:30 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 520, T3 wrote:I finished my catchup and shall declare a townbloc: T3, Norwee, Emp, GCB
In post 553, T3 wrote:Emp, Norwee, GCB are town.
could you elaborate on why you find my slot town? you only seemed to substantially mention it in and , and those posts feel a bit... contradictory?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #87) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:05 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i like what bingle has posted so far. maybe i'm getting excited over being towncased / called a somewhat mech-savvy player, but i genuinely do like the towncases on me / emperor, and the relaxed posting around "yeah like so i have no potions, i'm not a bad yeet today" and "these are the differences between the last scumgame and this one" feels more genuine than not. i know now someone's gonna scream "self-meta bad" at me, but what can you do.

re : i do wanna point out that was retti, not me. if there's an unsigned post by our slot - retti uses capital letters like a normal person, i use them Only For Emphasis.

i'm starting to really dislike what mastina is putting out so far. i know she often has strong early reads or whatever, but something feels off about the bingle read. or rather, trying to hammer a point about wagon purity, especially when she's said that she's feeling pretty unsure about her own reads so far. i don't like it.

still not loving the s_s/lilith hydra, lilith's jump on page 22 in feels like scum annoyed that they're being pushed. and would love to see more Actual content from s_s.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #88) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:07 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

t3, could you talk about your meta read on me? mostly, why you thought i was town and why that one post changed your mind on it?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #89) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 585, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Your best shot at this is asking me pointed questions about specific posts/interactions, I guess?
right. boring question first - feelings on my slot?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #90) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:20 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 593, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d appreciate it if Datisi or Emperor could chime in what their opinion is, and i’ll take it into account.
on what, the flea/you interaction? i dislike/vaguely scumlean the slot because momrangal's intro towards me. i don't really have any ai-thoughts on flea.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:08 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

yeah, turns out both notposting and badposting are scummy! shocker!

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 663, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:what is bad about my posting.
the earlier popin was throwing a fit at mastina (which, while i 100% relate, is not that hard to fake) and expressed one (1) consensus read. the recent posting is... more of the same, hammering about mastina, except attacking titus over it. again, 100% relate there, but it's not enough.

like, i'm sorry if you're feeling lethargic or low energy or whatnot because we all have irl hit sometimes, but like... why are you getting mad that i'm not townreading you and that i'm calling you out? you said it yourself (pretty sure you did at some point) that you know you obvtown as town, and i have a few games of experience with you, so like... posts like feel ~misplaced~ to me.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 667, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:um, I’m not… mad…? where did I express anger at you specifically for your read?

I also wouldn’t characterize any of what I said as “throwing a fit,” I just vehemently disagree with mastina’s stance and she refuses to explain it, and it makes me tired to even imagine arguing with her to change her mind, but without her explaining what she thinks is scumclaiming the ideas I posted are all I can imagine that she means by that, which I, again, don’t see as being a scumclaim at all
this felt like anger. in retrospect, maybe not flat-out anger, but at least annoyance. that kind of feels misplaced, because idk, are you really surprised that i'm not townreading you / calling you out?

describe it how you wish, my point is that even now you're focusing on that one issue and not on anything else, and it somewhat feels like a tactic to not talk about anything else.
In post 669, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:can you explain what about my prior posts made you think “scum annoyed for being pushed”?
i dunno. - just feel off to me. like the "sorry i can't pretend" part felt like it.
In post 671, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:but also, if these are the two options that I can make happen atm, I don’t see why I should bother engaging with you further because it seems like you’ve made up your mind that all of the modes I can be in are scummy
:roll:
like i cannot put this into words right now but this feels so off. like it's obvious what i'm finding scummy about you and the fact you're going "oh you've made up your mind about me!!" like yeah hammering at the one take you have and being annoyed at people not townreading you isn't townie?
In post 672, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:maybe I should have just ignored your post completely then, but I felt like I was going to get flak for not responding to you so I decided to respond to it. would you have found it more or less suspicious if I ignored you completely?
no clue. i don't love your responses, but they're only a part of the problem. not sure how i would've felt if you ignored me.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i'm just responding to what you've asked. like i'm not pushing you to die right here and right now, and as i said i understand irl is a bitch sometimes. go get some rest, return when you're feeling like playing mafia.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #95) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

seems like both retti and i are operating in "i don't feel like doing this, my hydra partner will probably post something" mode. uh real talk, something about this game makes it exhausting to sit through - i've been skimming along but nothing is naturally coming to me. i'm forcing myself to sit down and properly read, woo.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:13 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 721, Fairy Circle wrote:Have you played with Titus before now? This is literally screaming townTitus
how is this game *screaming* town!titus? i can see a townlean because she does vaguely remind me of some towngames, but i feel like "titus is doing something" isn't a good basis to read her on, so i'd like to hear why you think she's obvtown here (also for my own and everyone else's sanity, i am ignoring the second part of this post)

for the record i really disliked the "t3 is scum because trying to fuck with vca" but i can kinda see it coming from town!titus so whatever.
In post 730, RCEnigma wrote:I was on the fence about committing to defending Titus tbh but after jumping around a bit I'm on board with town in Titus, norwee.

Maybe gcb and maybe emperor.
similar q, why is titus town? and why are these two maybes?

i think i'm thinking t3 is town? maybe it's the fact that i can actually follow his thought process now and it makes at least a little bit of sense, maybe it's the fact that i finally have my "automatically scumreading people with no avatar" bias removed. who knows.

i should at some point go back to my last game with scum!norwee for a sanity-check, but he's not getting yeeted today anyway so i have an excuse to procrastinate on that, yay

bottom of page 32, i need to go do something else for a bit because my brain is refusing to focus on this game further, will return Soon(tm).

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 803, The Emperor wrote:I don't like lilith's reaction to Datisi here. The level of frustration doesn't really feel appropriate, I think town!lilith should logically see why there's fingers being pointed her way. Like I get irl gets in the way or that motivation is low, but low motivation and lack of reads are scum indicative traits so what can you do, people are gonna suspect you for it.
i'm quoting emperor's post but this is aimed at everyone with experience with lilith: does she lose her nerves as scum? like i've been burned enough times by "haha lol emotions are townie" and i'm rethinking back to our interaction and i'm not sure i like it, so if anyone has scum vs town profiles on lilith in their mind, that would be lovely
In post 810, Fairy Circle wrote:I hate to say norwee vs green bois looks TvT but...

It looks TvT
>_>
In post 823, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 279, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Emperor what do you think about Datisi’s twin brother claiming they disagree on Datisi’s take on me?
Twin brother?

That's cool. I have my own thoughts on their off threas discussion of the game
er, what does this mean?

oh god here comes the mastina/bingle discussion i don't wannnaaa reaaad thaaaaat

be back in a bit

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i'm having coffee and i'm listening to chill music and you cANNOT MAKE ME

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #99) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

ok, having read - as far as i understand, there's a simple answer to "there's how I genuinely don't believe that a potionless individual as town would have an ingredient in their role pm." the other sample role pm shows that in order to confirm your role for the game, you not only have to state your alignment, you also have to state one of the ingredients of a potion. however, if you don't have a potion, then you cannot have potion ingredients. assuming schadd wanted to keep at least some consistency within potionful and potionless town role pm's, it makes sense that he'd throw *something* into the role pm, like poison because lol, and have the player confirm that they've read that. and the sample potionless role pm does say to confirm about the broken bottles.
In post 833, mastina wrote:Evidence which adds up.

Bingle got to L-2, and with a fairly high chance of no scum on that wagon.
Bingle's claim is one that is incredibly likely to have come from scum.
Bingle's play here does not match any of his towngames for D1.
aaaagh. the first one was a wagon of mastina, emperor, dwlee, norwee, as seen in . we have no way of knowing that's a full-town wagon (i onls have a townread on two of those 4, and even then my townreads can be wrong), but even if all 4 of them are town, that does not prove anything about bingle's alignment. the assumption that scum would definitely have jumped onto a wagon like that is... no.

obviously disagree on the claim being likely to come from scum.

in my skimming i did see some posts about mastina explaining why this is bingle's scumgame, i'll comment on that once i get there. but ugh.

oh wait, it's lower on the same page. something rings wrong about "bingle said he's not amazing at reading anyone here, therefore him having strong reads is scummy" because uh what. the fact itself that bingle is having reads on d1, how is that a problem? like, i'll be the first to say that i don't know bingle's meta that well and i've never seen him as scum, but even without doing any research i remember him having a decently strong townread on me on d1 in that jk9++ game (which, to be fair was over a year ago, but uh, working with what i remember right now).

and something feels really wrong about mastina linking only town games and going "look, bingle was lazy in these 3 towngames, he's not lazy here, therefore he is scum!" because like, if i wanted i'm pretty sure i could dig up three of my towngames where i play differently than here.

up to post , suddenly not feeling well atm, be back asap.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #100) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 843, Bingle wrote:Scum should not actually kill a player tonight. Arsonist >> Goon. It's a pretty trivial understanding, but putting their shots into three separate players is better for scum because it denies us information right now and doesn't negatively impact their turns to win.
having played as scum in the last run of this setup, can confirm. this, coupled with the fact that town was aimlessly running around and causing damage, let us have three kills on n2, and town was basically in an unannounced 2v6 lylo on d2.

i'm a bit tired so i'm glazing over the mechwall somewhat, but bingle's plan sounds alright. will let retti know to look over it for me later though.
In post 865, T3 wrote:GCB seems to have dropped off the face of the earth, still town though.
was there a point in posting this?
In post 869, schadd_ wrote:modorator notes

Please
schadd r u ok

i'm realizing how i'm scumreading both mastina and lilith, and how it would be kinda funny if they were scum together, because it feels like the only think mastina is talking about is how bingle is scum because scumslip, and the only thing lilith is talking about is how mastina is misunderstanding mechanics. if they're really both scum, i really wanna see that scum pt lmao

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #101) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 875, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw Mastina is town. Like 100% sure now.
why
In post 894, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Mastina put in a lot of effort into this and i woyld do them dirty if i didn’t sheep them here. Especially with how much of an difficulty they had in killing me last game.
VOTE: Bingle
Like i said though, my sus slots are Bingle, Fairy Circle, RCE.
the fuck am i reading

how is effort indicative of anything? does scum!mastina not effort? what's your read on bingle independently of mastina pushing him?

and thank fuck i have arrived to

i feel like whenever there's a gap in titus's posting, i start thinking back to it, and start developing a townread of her in my mind. and then she comes back and starts posting again and destroys that townread.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #102) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 934, Green Cap Boys wrote:like, i'll be the first to say that i don't know bingle's meta that well and i've never seen him as scum, but even without doing any research i remember him having a decently strong townread on me on d1 in that jk9++ game (which, to be fair was over a year ago, but uh, working with what i remember right now).
i went back to this game to check, i ctrl+f'ed "datisi" and "dats" in his iso, i was right that he was strongly townreading me on d1, but he definitely did not make a full blown case about it.

and now i'm annoyed because that game was the last time i got misyeeted because i mostly spent day 2 voting 2 different scum and then a third one got yeeted and i was accused of trying to counterwagon for them and ugh

i'll go back to waiting for bingle's reaction and/or waiting for retti to tell me what to think

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #103) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 937, Green Cap Boys wrote:what's your read on bingle independently of mastina pushing him?
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #104) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

(currently going through some isos, don't be surprised if there's more seemingly random questions from me later on)

@emperor, could you elaborate on your t3 read?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #105) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

is there a reason you're not voting anyone with somewhat little time to deadline? actually, your vote is on your townread, but you get my question.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #106) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 958, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:When I say townslip I was assuming that scum got a factional stock of potions like the last game; I will have to double-check that, because I realize that I might be wrong about it.
>_>

s_s, you wouldn't try to fake a townslip this dumb at this ungodly hour of day 1, right?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #107) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 940, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 937, Green Cap Boys wrote:what's your read on bingle independently of mastina pushing him?
@norwee

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #108) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:02 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1007, NorwegianboyEE wrote:but what they said about their role was scummy.
what was scummy there?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1011 (isolation #109) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i had to spend like 2 minutes staring blankly into space before being able to continue typing

there's a chance a slot gets zero potions. idk how big (because lol math) but it's there. but in order to confirm for the game, you need to not only repeat your alignment, but also one ingredient from a potion. but if you don't have a potion, you have no ingredients, so you cannot confirm like that.

so schadd decided to add a random ingredient into a potionless role pm so that you can still confirm an ingredient even if you don't have a potion. the sample potionless role pm requires you to acknowledge the broken bottles.

so again, what is scummy about bingle's claim, and how the hell did you miss all of this but still ended uo thinking that he's scummy for his claim and ended up voting him even though he was on your "never vote" list prior?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #110) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:33 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

because if you're apparently townreading someone so hard that you declare them as "never voting this slot", and then later on you *do* vote them under the excuse of "sheeping", and when you're asked about your independent read on them, the only reason you have for them being scummy is mechanics, mechanics that you obviously didn't even understand... yeah it's gonna raise a few eyebrows, don't you think?

pedit: my problem isn't you not paying attention to mechanics. my problem is you not paying attention to mechanics and then saying bingle is scummy because of mechanics.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #111) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

gut tells me this is townie ignorance but holy fuck do i want to scumread you for this

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #112) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Hi, it's me, the worst hydra buddy there is.

I asked Datisi to give reads so we could sync up, meanwhile I read exactly 2 people and tried to do a 3rd and my brain has been stunlocked since last night and unable to do anything game related. Unfortunately Datisi isn't going to be around for a bit so I need to get over myself and hop in the game regardless since we're scraping up against the deadline.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1069, Fairy Circle wrote:There's 11 players, so we might not even have 3 scum anyway.
i came in to make a quick announcement and i see this and lmfao

anyway, datisi head will be v/la 12-36 hours. been at the er, i'm probably fine, but i'm tired, might skip posting tomorrow
and force retti to be doing something
. cheers.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

sup fucks i am alive

@mastina, why do you even townread our slot anyway?
In post 1093, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1086, Fairy Circle wrote:If anyone touches my top tier, ill be pissed
This is at least mildly +town, I'd say.

-S
this is mildly pinging my "scum weakly defending a townie getting run up" tell but /shrug *maybe* i'm tunneled at this point

can someone tl;dr me the fairy circle case? other than "they're not townie".

also usually i would try to take a day off but considering the deadline i'll try to check as often as possible

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #115) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

yeeting by math is a horrible idea. fairy might be scum anyway but "they're 2.54% more likely to have that potion distribution as scum" is a bad

rce, why are you voting fairy again? nobody has provided me a tldr yet :(

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #116) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1144, Titus wrote:VOTE: T3

I feel that Fairy is getting run up solely for defending me and I don't like it.
That doesn't feel true at all? T3 gave a list of reasons in that don't mention that, RCE says he didn't like the dumbtell in , mastina is because they're scumreading her (), norwee is just saying they're not townie (), dwlee is just PoE, it seems? ()

This seems like a defense that is totally divorced from reality, which is scummy, at least in my opinion.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #117) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:47 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

My brain has been barely able to get into the game the past few days but reading the available case on Fairy Circle doesn't fill me with confidence, Flea had struck me as gut-towny very earlier in the game. Had actually read faer scumgame to fake-meta them in our earlier game even though I was scum, fae felt more actively involved here and faer opinions on things struck me as believable.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #118) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Screw trying to be organized and logical, current feelings are that I'd bet on at least 2 scum in here:

RCEnigma
mastina
Titus
TLDNE

Think some of the people there are getting far too much leeway simply for having strong opinions rather than actually being towny.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #119) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (isolation #120) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Weighing the appetite for this, we have a little less than a day to deadline and I feel decidedly meh about the current wagons

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1161, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1152, Green Cap Boys wrote:Screw trying to be organized and logical, current feelings are that I'd bet on at least 2 scum in here:

RCEnigma
mastina
Titus
TLDNE

Think some of the people there are getting far too much leeway simply for having strong opinions rather than actually being towny.

-R
can you be more specific about who in this group is "getting far too much leeway for having strong opinions"?

- lilith
mastina/Titus, mainly. I'm not actually sure why anyone's giving your slot a pass.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #122) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1169, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not terribly eager to vote Titus again. I already explained why i think they are more likely town here.
That is what I am getting at when I'm saying she's getting too much of a pass for having strong opinions, the actual reasoning behind it doesn't feel like a believable town thought process at all.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (isolation #123) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 360, Titus wrote:
In post 358, The Emperor wrote:Titus, do you wanna go into why you had reservations wrt Dwlee and I?
He's done nothing but sheep my lurkers need to die post. Then he immediately started lurking.
In post 596, Titus wrote:
In post 393, Dwlee99 wrote:No

@norwee
In post 394, Dwlee99 wrote:I will be shooting who I want to
Continued FoS on this. He's clearly reading up but somehow not responding to our requests for more content.
In post 600, Titus wrote:
In post 409, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:
votey 1.0.04.01.0 !

Bingle (4):
mastina, The Emperor, Dwlee99, NorwegianboyEE
The Emperor (1):
ta vera
ta vera (1):
Bingle
Fairy Circle (1):
Titus
Titus (1):
Green Cap Boys

not voting (3):
The Limit Does Not Exist, T3, Fairy Circle

with 11 alive, it takes 6 to cause someone to Wet. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-08-17 12:30:00)

modorator notes
  • Schweppes
I didn't realize/forgot how big the Bingle wagon was here or that Dwlee was sheeping it.

Another FoS Dwlee.
In particular here, this is the kind of surfacey reasoning I expect scum to attack people on, stuff like "lurking" and "sheeping" that are generic catchalls that don't require any actual analysis of what people are doing (and overall, I still feel the kind of reactive playstyle dwlee has had here is more likely to come from town)

In post 618, Titus wrote:
In post 520, T3 wrote:I finished my catchup and shall declare a townbloc: T3, Norwee, Emp, GCB
maybe Bingle and maybe mastina, will metadive mastina soon.
Interesting. I think T3 might be scum with Dwlee here and one from his list. I feel mastina is town. My gut says Norway but that's weak.
This, also, is just way too breezy reasoning - why does T3 have to be scum with dwlee? It doesn't add up, and her later attacks on T3 for "being too serious" and "messing with the votecounts" are just bad - in general that level of meta reasoning is suspect, T3 has been entirely serious when he was town in my other two games (even if he wasn't quite like how he's playing here) and mood/demanor aren't really a good way of evaluating alignment. Point about the votes is just pure nonsense, none of it seems to actually involve analyzing what T3 is actually saying.

That combined with the really bad defense of Fairy Circle makes me want to vote her because it all comes across as wholly inauthentic.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #124) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1182, T3 wrote:I knight thee... Sir Datisi the Townread!
Past few pages have been all me, not Datisi

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #125) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

I took a look at the Fairy Circle ISO and while I can't say I'd be super confident they flip town I feel as though and are
fine
and don't really feel the case against them is all that strong. In particular I don't find the supposed townslip all that outrageous from two people who are openly falling behind on the game. Not that I'd townlock them for it, but it certainly wouldn't be
the best possible reason to eliminate someone
at this point in time.

I wouldn't necessarily dig my heels in against the vote given limited time but think anyone in my group of suspects is a stronger read, think Titus needs vigged if not eliminated (this also actually dovetails with Datisi's "I don't know" pile so we're actually somewhat synced here)

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #126) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 11:33 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1201, Titus wrote:The three of them are locktowning each other based on spacious reasoning. They don't interact organically.
[citation needed]

-Retti
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (isolation #127) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1222, Titus wrote:
In post 1218, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 1201, Titus wrote:The three of them are locktowning each other based on spacious reasoning. They don't interact organically.
[citation needed]

-Retti
For example,

NorwegianboyEE: The three of us aren't locktowning each other.
Also NorwegianboyEE: My PoE includes none of them. Titus is there though.

T3: We aren't hard defending each other.
Also T3: Puts me as lock scum for my reads.

Previously,

NorwegianboyEE: Dwlee, your read on Titus has no reason just tunneling.
Dwlee: So what?
NorwegianboyEE: That's ok you'll see Titus as town.

Later:

NoweiganboyEE: It's Titus and Fairy Circle.

---

This is scum trying to chain us and/or vig me.
When I ask for a citation, it means I need to see actual posts, not you just telling me that's what they're doing.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #128) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1255, Bingle wrote:Plurality voting? Cool.

VOTE: FC

Wagons currently tied at 4, Titus to die at Deadline.
Rules say it's randomized on a tie. But that's a good catch, reduces my worries about needing to hit a majority at deadline.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #129) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Eh, sure

VOTE: TLDNE

with plurality voting I'm not going to care as much about shuffling around votes this close to deadline.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #130) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

*casually walks in with a coffee in hand*

so, like, what's the vote count, when's the deadline, and why are we not killing the nonexistent limit?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #131) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:06 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1152, Green Cap Boys wrote:I'd bet on at least 2 scum in here:

RCEnigma
mastina
Titus
TLDNE
also i think this is like, a Good list. titus is probably my least favourite vote of the 4, but.

seriously, what is the vote count?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #132) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1375, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hammer then.
We’ve got 3 hours.
It's plurality deadlines. We have time to discuss. I want to coordinate targets contingent on the flip.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #133) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1, schadd_ wrote:- An Execution will occur once a majority decision is reached. If no majority is reached by deadline, then i will flip the person with the most votes (ties are broken via random selection).
-R, btw
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (isolation #134) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

unofficial vc:

Fairy Circle (4): RCEnigma, mastina, bingle, t3
Titus (3): Dwlee99, Fairy Circle, norwegianboyee
tldne (2): green cap boys, the emperor
T3 (1): Titus

not voting (1): The Limit Does Not Exist

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #135) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1394, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1354, Green Cap Boys wrote:*casually walks in with a coffee in hand*

so, like, what's the vote count, when's the deadline, and why are we not killing the nonexistent limit?

-D
I would love to know what you mean by “nonexistent” - we’ve both been in the thread, albeit not spamposting or wallposting. why do you take such issue with us being “nonexistent” when there are 5 other slots with
fewer
posts than us, to the point that this has now become the main focus of your recent content? It’s like you don’t have anything better to do than repeatedly push a scumread predicated only on activity

I’ve also explained why I’ve been so absent and why I couldn’t talk about it before. the timing sucks but D2 I will actually be around and mentally able to engage and read the thread. Continuing to harp on things that were out of my control - and I think understandably resulted in my lack of engagement here - isn’t a good look for you. it also feels like you’ve both stopped solving since other people started arguing. I’m not really sure why people are townreading you to begin with.. as to me this doesn’t feel all that different from potions 1 retti and datisi.

- lilith
i mean that your name is "the limit does not exist". it's called a joke. jesus fuck, aren't you desperate to shade me.

but if you wanna go that route, fine. you feel flat as fuck and for someone who's supposed to be very easy to obvtown, it's a horrible look. i don't care you had the other game where you were in f3. i don't care about who has more or fewer posts, when most of your posts were either screaming at mastina, throwing a fit at anyone looking at you for acting scummy, or s_s throwing out unmemorable comments. the way that you're latching onto things like this and spewing ate while not actually offering content to solve looks bad.

but you're free to actually offer some content and lay out how this is apparently not all that different from us last game.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #136) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

the difference is that we've actually been doing something :upside_down_emoji:

i mean sure, i accept that that's the impression she wanted to give there. i just don't think it is a townie one? like, she sees a slot that she apparently has a meta scumread on being a top townread of basically everyone, and what she does is says "this doesn't feel that different from this game where they were scum together", despite there being only one other person in this game who's read it and who would be able to even compare our two plays? she doesn't lay out any arguments? it feels empty.

like, i'm pretty much forced to accept it because apparently nobody else thinks you're worthy of wagoning so you'll probably be living until tomorrow. doesn't mean i won't prod in the meantime.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1406 (isolation #137) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 4:26 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

ok, i'll finally ask, what is odm?
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #138) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1436, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:idk I didn’t really take it as a joke in any sense since datisi has basically gone off on me any time I’m mentioned

- lilith
It was a joke playing off your account name. Think your reaction has been over the top, though.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1447 (isolation #139) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

using my class break to respond to :

you feel like you've been using ate plenty this game. maybe "screaming" isn't the right word but you were getting annoyed at people scumreading you. i'm not throwing a tantrum because you're scumreading me, my issue is that the scumread comes out of nowhere at 5 to 12 (i'd kinda expect town!you, if you really thought this, to have called it out a bit earlier too?), is attempted to be justified by some paper thin meta, and looks fake as hell.

i skimmed my recent iso. painting it as "the last few times you've posted, your focus was my play" is flat out wrong. i don't know if it's you genuinely not following the game and blindly omgusing or purposefully trying to paint me (or us, ig) as some mad tldne tunneler. but it's wrong. the "i just wanted you to leave me alone" part feels very much like ate.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1451 (isolation #140) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:01 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i'm not angry at you, i just think you're scum

and again, saying i've been focusing on nobody but you is wrong.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1458 (isolation #141) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:07 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1444, T3 wrote:
We should decide on what to do tonight and get a shot pool
Personal opinion is it should be in Titus/Limit, if Titus gets flipped here and is red then Limit/RCE. If green...I don't know.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #142) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1460, T3 wrote:What if everyone claims their pain potions and we all shoot in the PoE such that they all die tonight?
People should not claim if they are shooting or not to avoid potential roleblock interference.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #143) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1461, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:you’re not even up for elim, what motivation do you think I would have for supposedly faking thoughts with “paper thin meta”?
pretending you're town and have thoughts on the game? setting up a push on my slot tomorrow? like what kinda question is this

and yeah, in the past there was a game where i thought you were scum (idk if it was bc you were angry or for something else, i'll check tomorrow if we're both alive) but the thing is, your response to me to my scumread in that game actually felt townie? though i will take a look at that game

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1467, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I don’t feel really strongly about anyone. I’d probably vote titus if I were on my own but SS is townreading her I think.
Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 1444, T3 wrote:
We should decide on what to do tonight and get a shot pool
Personal opinion is it should be in Titus/Limit, if Titus gets flipped here and is red then Limit/RCE. If green...I don't know.

-R
why us & RCE if titus flips red?

- lilith
Because I lack townreads on you, mainly. And I think RCE's attempted defense of Titus looks bad if she's scum. Mostly I just want you flipped no matter what, though.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

I feel less than great about this wagon at the present moment but I committed myself to making the gamer vote shortly before deadline.

If town the thing to do is probably vig the counterwagon and re-evaluate from there.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1479, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1466, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 1461, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:you’re not even up for elim, what motivation do you think I would have for supposedly faking thoughts with “paper thin meta”?
pretending you're town and have thoughts on the game? setting up a push on my slot tomorrow? like what kinda question is this

and yeah, in the past there was a game where i thought you were scum (idk if it was bc you were angry or for something else, i'll check tomorrow if we're both alive) but the thing is, your response to me to my scumread in that game actually felt townie? though i will take a look at that game

-D
surely your impression of my scumgame isn’t so low that you think I would resort to making up bullshit I can’t support with anything?

here’s the series of posts:
Spoiler:
In post 421, Datisi wrote:
In post 420, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 409, Datisi wrote:in other news, i am still not townreading limit. like, i feel like town!lilith should be obvtown when town, and i am still not feeling it here? like i know yesterday i unvoted them after discussion, but having slept on it i'm not *feeling* it. like, i couldn't point at a single thing and say "this is scummy", it just feels like overall she's struggling to replicate her usual town-self?
?????? ok vote me again then
lilith, do you know what a "nullread" is
In post 420, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 402, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:it was a naked vote on dwlee, so I also am very skeptical that this was supposed to be some kind of planned entrance that overshadowed his usual MO of joking with me
this reminds me of something - in a different game, i was playing with a person who i usually always vote and joke around with in rvs. that game, my entrance was a naked vote on another person rather than the usual rvs-joke-vote. later on, we started scumreading each other, and one of his points was that i didn't do my usual rvs-joke. we were both town. so like, i feel like there shouldn't be too much weight put on someone's entrance like this?
Do you think it is possible that cakes was avoiding interacting with me, maybe hoping that I wouldn’t pay that much attention to him? The lack of interaction in rvs is only one part of that. The lack of response to my vote is a second part of that. When he finally did respond to me, his initial response was defensive (“I do x thing”) and didn’t question my motivation. Then his answer about not finding me suspicious and therefore responding only defensively feels like he made it up after the fact to explain why he hadn’t been treating me with paranoia. Can you give thoughts on all of that instead of one post I made with the specific purpose of picking gamma’s argument apart?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i mean, sure, it's possible. when you write it out neatly like that, i can agree cakez looks bad. i'm not saying he doesn't. but i already gave you my thoughts - yes i agree he doesn't look great, but i just don't agree with a "scumread" because i do not believe in it. trust me, i am *acutely* aware how big of a hole i'm digging myself into right now in the event that he flips red, which may not be unlikely. but i cannot lie and tell you that i have a scumread on cakez when i just don't.

also i'm in the process of questioning him about it, so. no need to get angry so quickly.
In post 422, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:confused and frustrated, sure. Where exactly am I being angry? I am legitimately doing my best to not lash out at people in games.

- lilith
In post 423, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:“trying to replicate townself” inherently implies someone is scum, no?
In post 424, Datisi wrote:
In post 422, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:confused and frustrated, sure. Where exactly am I being angry? I am legitimately doing my best to not lash out at people in games.
idk, "?????? ok vote me again then" and "Can you give thoughts on all of that instead of one post I made with the specific purpose of picking gamma’s argument apart?" felt angry to me, but maybe it's me failing basic emotional comprehension again.
In post 423, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:“trying to replicate townself” inherently implies someone is scum, no?
ehh, not in my mind, though reading back i can kinda see how it could be read like that.

lilith, do you have an opinion on my alignment yet? it's difficult to tell if you're thinking i'm a vi or a cakez-scumbuddy.

I feel like I reacted very similarly in this game. now that I’m reading it, I feel like you’re reacting quite differently.

- lilith
maybe you felt like you can support it. i'm not really interested in discussions such as "i am better/worse at scum than this".

yeah, i'm reacting differently because in that game, at the point where you're quoting, i had already changed my mind on you begin scum, but i was keeping it up because i wanted to see if skitter would defend you or something like that, i don't remember off the top of my head what the reaction test was, should be later on in my iso. that is assuming my reaction really is different, because i myself cannot tell on a skim.

whether you've reacted differently or not requires me to reread that game and this game and then actually think about it, and at this time to deadline and my current state of tiredness, that's not happening in this game day.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1486, T3 wrote:
If we all claim whether we have a pain potion or not we can coordinate to shoot in the PoE. We can theoretically kill most of the PoE on night 1 depending on the potion distribution and scum can't counter it.
stop doing this ty

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #148) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

no because the deadline passed

we should probably be shutting the fuck up but do i ever play this game the way it's supposed to be played

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

It would be impossible to surpass a wagon now that the deadline is expired, yeah. I don't particularly think him wanting to use that strategy, even if dumb, is necessarily scum motivated though. He suggested a mass claim day 1 in mbos 12.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1497, Green Cap Boys wrote:no because the deadline passed

we should probably be shutting the fuck up but do i ever play this game the way it's supposed to be played

-D
Eh if there's twilight before schadd locks it we should be posting

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

I don't really agree with that assessment, shooting night 1 for the sake of having flips is far preferable to shooting night 2. We are unlikely to lose the game on night 1 while there's potential for it to happen on night 2.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:42 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

All that's needed is 3 NK deaths + 2 mis-elims. It's fairly unlikely scum have all the potions to do this themselves but townies can add to that by shooting. But this again makes it better for the flips to happen on night 1 so you know what people are and can re-evaluate if necessary, rather than crossing your fingers and hoping one of the vig shots is on scum.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1525, T3 wrote:
In post 1506, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 843, Bingle wrote:Note: in absolutely none of these cases should anyone claim whether they are using harmography, jk, doc or pain before the night, as that gives a road map to let scum try to fuck us with JKs.
@t3: bingle EXPLICITLY SAID don’t declare targets.

- lilith
YES
but scum CAN'T fuck with us with jks because they will only have 1 or 0
Just ran the math and it's 88% of 0-1 jailkeeper potions for scum. I'm still only comfortable with it being 1-2 shot targets, though.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

T3 feeling very town here though. Would not vig.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

Sorry.

I probably need a re-evaluation but I don't find most of the people actively pushing scummy. My head's not in this anymore.

-R
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #156) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:17 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i woke up, i skimmed the past few pages, i realized lilith posted only twice and neither of those posts were actual content, so here we go again

VOTE: the limit does not exist

by the way, this whole "i pained x i pained y" claims are really really reminding me of mbos 12, where town was just throwing damage around like dumb and it resulted in three kills on n2. today might as well be lylo.

actual catching up when i manage to give a fuck about this game

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i'm sorry, where did i shit on you when you said you were having mental health issues?

and where was my tone patronizing? also you can say all you want how we're scum trying desperately hard to yeet you because you're the only slot that doesn't townread us, but i kinda find it doubtful you don't consider the possibility of "hey, my experience with lilith is that she's obvtown as fuck when she's town, and she's a non-presence here, and continues being a non-presence when called out on it, something's up with that!"

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (isolation #158) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

ok, i see you're more interested in highlighting how you should've been given a free pass than actually working with me or trying to prove your alignment. back to lurking for me.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1696 (isolation #159) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

because i assume you wouldn't lie about something like this to gain an advantage and because i like you as a person: i am sorry if anything i said was hurtful.

that does not change the fact that your content has been lacking, to say the very least. i've repeated this multiple times. the way to change my mind is to put out some content that actually shows a townie perspective, that's all i need. and that's also why i dislike the pre-emptive "i see nothing will change your mind, so i won't even try" attitude.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1723 (isolation #160) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:46 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1718, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GCB is like half paranoid-they-could-be-scum-deepwolfing, half locktown. Which is kinda contradictory but Datisi has that effect on me.
the only time you played with scum!me, i had an awful scumgame and you were scumreading me the whole time, tf are you on about

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (isolation #161) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:52 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1726, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1723, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 1718, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GCB is like half paranoid-they-could-be-scum-deepwolfing, half locktown. Which is kinda contradictory but Datisi has that effect on me.
the only time you played with scum!me, i had an awful scumgame and you were scumreading me the whole time, tf are you on about

-D
But you are usually pretty good so why would one bad game of yours mean it should be simple to catch you as scum every single time?
i guess my question is moreso how do you know that

because i cannot think of another time you played with me as scum (other than haunted village which i don't exactly count), and i didn't take you as a person who spectates random games?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (isolation #162) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1729, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1728, Green Cap Boys wrote:i guess my question is moreso how do you know that
Your reputation of course. In almost every game we play we get some dudez saying you're terrifying as scum so obviously i'm going to take that as advice to keep an extra eye on you even if you seem town.
at first i was gonna call bullshit, but then i actually remembered that one of the games we recently played in together, there was a fight about "is it too early to townread datisi" and "omg guys i will literally never townread datisi" (bless you innocentvillager) so there is precedent, my bad carry on

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (isolation #163) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:32 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i mean. you claimed that i give you paranoia, i usually expect there to be a reason for that. i know i haven't impressed in games you played with me, and i guessed you're not running around reading random games you're not playing in. so either you heard it from someone else or you're bullshitting your idea of my meta. so if i couldn't think of / find a time where you'd heard it from someone else, then my conclusion would've been that it's bullshit.

now this is where s_s would say "but datisi! why would scum!norwee like about his thoughts on your scumgame in the first place? that's not a lie that furthers his wincon and nobody as scum would lie about something like that other than maybe you!" to which my reply is shut up

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #164) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

sup

i've been having a headache for the past couple of hours and i need to post Content(tm) before schadd yells at me, anything interesting happened that someone would like my opinion on or do i have to do this myself

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1830 (isolation #165) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1788, Bingle wrote:FWIW, your plan was 100% a decent one, and it was one I addressed in my wall (which is why I'm bringing this up, I thought it was kinda strange that Datisi argued against it on the grounds I said it was a bad idea when in reality I argued against it because I don't think it was viable to pull off on D1 and rather is a better D3 plan when potions were running low all around and we would presumably get the most return for targeted shots). I don't think GCB calling you out on parroting a plan I'd dismissed as too complicated to organize as "Bingle said no" is ever S/S.
when did this happen? i could only find but that was not on the grounds of "bingle said no"

i mean, i
was
thinking it, but i didn't
say
it

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (isolation #166) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1818, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:In what world does GCB not get shot by scum if they are town?

Serious question.

-S
in the same world where last game, you/mena and skitter didn't get shot - because scum doesn't shoot watcher bait?

like, we can talk about having bad reads or whatever, but i have a feeling this post has an implication that i'm not sure i like - especially as your slot has publicly been my strongest scumread for a while, so if you're town you should know i'm wrong, so in the very next post, talking about people probably having bad reads right after posting this is ???

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #167) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

like, implies you think we're scum (probably, if i'm not meant to read it like that lemme know, but especially considering events of mbos 12 i feel like i'm supposed to read it that way), and a minute later says you think town is having bad reads since nobody died. and from your pov, i should be the definition of "bad reads". so the fact you're trying to imply i'm scum for it (when i know you don't have a scumread on me playwise when (1) you probably would've said something about it by now if you had it since (2) you said yourself you can't read me for shit) when "town w bad reads" should sound like a more plausible explanation is uh. puzzling to say the least.

ok this is not helping my head, seeing we have like a week left, i promise to make an honest effort with this game in the morning

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #168) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 1836, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1832, Green Cap Boys wrote:like, implies you think we're scum (probably, if i'm not meant to read it like that lemme know, but especially considering events of mbos 12 i feel like i'm supposed to read it that way), and a minute later says you think town is having bad reads since nobody died. and from your pov, i should be the definition of "bad reads".
I mean, it's a pretty interesting take to say that you being town and having a single read (that is very popular) wrong for pretty understandable reasons is more "bad reads" than basically everyone in the game having a wrong read on you.

I feel like that was pretty obviously what I was getting at? Scum aren't in danger because they're being townread.

-S
who says the rest of my reads are great?

i will say that i don't think what you're saying is completely wrong. the fact that yesterday's plurality was 4/6 needed votes, and the fact the game is hella slow probably means scum aren't exactly threatened or panicking.

i'm not the only townread person though, and i'm still interested why you were singling me out there.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #169) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

i am slightly worried about the fact that all of mastina's interactions with me / at me are along the lines of "obvtown. :goodposting:." but gut tells me that's not that unusual for her? or at least that that's not how she'd be strategically pocketing.

also ik i said today but uhh shit irl day again and this game is draining, i'll try to actually get some sleep and try to try again tomorrow. sorry.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (isolation #170) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

hi i'm alive barely, does anyone wanna tell me if anything interesting happened in the past two days?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

oh hey bingle is here

bingle i saw a glimpse of you saying you wanna reeval or slot, anything you want to ask me or have me look at?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

to comment on tldne iso or not, that is the question

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (isolation #173) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:59 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

here is a fresh GCB impression just for you, bingle:

we r town

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (isolation #174) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

though i am kind of interested in why you plan on rereading rather than making me produce more content? i thought you townread or earlier contributions

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2026 (isolation #175) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:11 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

why do you expect me to have reads when i just popped in and obviously implied i haven't read shit

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2030 (isolation #176) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:38 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

unprodded i wouldn't even post bc i'm feeling like absolute shit the past week and this game is draining

tldne still scum - yes i took a 10 second skim of the iso and saw none of what i was looking for

if i were a fool i'd look at post count and say "meh norwee prob town" but i don't know

for anything else i feel no motivation. maybe it's because my slot is still pretty widely townread but idk

maybe it's that most of the people in this playerlist aren't that easy of a read for me

pedit: oh my god aristeia hi!

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #177) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Green Cap Boys »

anyway, after staring at a wall for a few more minutes, i'm gonna go crash

part of why i don't feel like efforting is because i still think tldne is scum, and until something changes my mind there, what's the point when i'm voting there anyway

but considering my aristeia might get some life into the game which could motivate me, i'll try to at least look at the people being voted for

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #178) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2042, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:yeah this is why I’m so done with this game. there’s zero chance I ever change your or gcb’s minds so I don’t even see the point. you guys are either scum or stuck so hard in your tunnel that nothing we do will change anything. then we’ll flip town and you’ll be like “wow why didn’t you try harder” and the answer will be, and has been, that you refuse to take your head out of your ass long enough to consider that you might be wrong. It’s so unpleasant to play with and I’m over it.

- lilith
aaand this now genuinely looks like scumposting. i'll admit my first thoughts might not be too strong, since when i skimmed this after waking up i didn't notice this was also talking to mastina, but. it mentions me as well, so i feel like i can respond to this the same anyway.

so, when i came on to post yesterday night, i opened tldne's iso and looked at lilith's recent posts, mostly the posts since i was last seriousposting.
Spoiler:
In post 1813, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 1808, T3 wrote:Empereror did some real really towny posts earlier and then did a full stop halfway through day 1 so he hasn't exactly been pushing people.
same goes for gcb, no?

it feels wrong that everyone’s poe was basically the same at the beginning of the day. I was mostly just being paranoid/frustrated with being scumread earlier but I actually think one of the “universal” townreads could be scum now. it does feel a bit like they got their townreads and the game is going in a way that they’re happy with so they just dipped.

- lilith
In post 1814, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I’m very interested to hear mastina’s reaction to our harmography claim, she doesn’t appear to have reacted at all.

- lilith
In post 1900, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:VOTE: rce? blegh

- lilith
In post 1888, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:as much as I appreciate the defense on a personal level, I kind of feel like FC is white knighting us knowing that we're flipping town and the very likely plurality elim :/

although I don't really want to elim Bingle either

- lilith

those are all the posts that lilith posted. in some 3-4 days. now, that itself isn't that damning, hell the whole game feels dead right now, and i sure haven't been a spamposter. however, my issue is the claims that i'm never going to change my mind or i need to get my head out my ass to reconsider and whatnot, that was made in response to me still calling them scum last night. that simply isn't the case, fuck, me opening their iso and reading through the posts was me reconsidering! it just lead me to the same conclusion - lilith isn't efforting! like, i've said it so many times that i read lilith based on effort / reads and how much sense they make. i don't think this is unreasonable, considering the amount of experience i have with her, and i think she knows this. she knows what would change my mind, yet she keeps insisting how i'm the unreasonable one because i'm not being open to changing my mind - but i'm constantly looking for things for you that would prove me wrong, and they just... aren't here? there's nothing for me to change my mind for?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (isolation #179) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2046, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: RCE
I changed my mind and I don't feel like going along with this just because no one is willing to agree with me. If limit is scum someone is definitely bussing here but none of the pushes feel like bussing so limit is probably just flipping town here.
In post 2048, Dwlee99 wrote:And maybe I'm wrong and if limit flips scum egg on face etc. etc. but gamestate read just tells me this is wrong and almost the entire town is going along with deep wolf BS.
why do you feel like there'd be bussing and is there anything else making the ~gamestate read~? eli5, i haven't been around too much.

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #180) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

we can't no-yeet, plurality is in effect.
In post 2115, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2113, Dwlee99 wrote:Why?
Game doesn't make any sense and nobody has good reads. Implies scum have a lot of influence. Mastina can pull the strings as scum but nobody is listening to her here.

-S
and this points at me being scum rather than any other widely townread slot being scum because...?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (isolation #181) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:42 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2103, Dwlee99 wrote:The idea behind my gamestate read here is that there doesn't really seem to be resistance to pushing limit except from me.
weren't there three counterwagons to tldne last time i checked?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (isolation #182) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2120, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:
In post 2116, Green Cap Boys wrote:and this points at me being scum rather than any other widely townread slot being scum because...?
You're the only one doing anything

-S
i was lurking for about 5 days and doing nothing - and all of my contributions this day phase have been approx. posting "tldne is scum" in a few different wordings

who do you consider to be widely townread slots?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (isolation #183) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

my guess is that when plurality is in effect and mod obviously wants there to be a yeet, it won't accept a no-yeet vote, but shrug

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #184) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

bingle, teal dear on dwlee/fc being below your null line? you can link it if you've explained it elsewhere

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (isolation #185) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

how insane would i sound if i now said: "ok so i was thinking of possibly deadsheeping titus, but it was not necessary to think about that yet as i hadn't caught any significant antipartner vibes from nor/tldne, but now that norwee is voting tldne on ??? reasoning i am unironically wondering if i should vote there instead"?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (isolation #186) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2202, Fairy Circle wrote:but, we both agree the limit pushes are absolute garbage.
ok, convince me why i'm wrong

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #187) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2206, Fairy Circle wrote:OMG SHITTY REACTION TO PUSH

and

LACK OF PRESENCE

and

OVERREACTION
uh... yes?

like, town!lilith i've played with was obvtown to hell. she said herself she's great at obvtowning. i'm p sure i talent reading something about struggling to stay motivated as scum, though not sure where. and play this game looks much more like one of those than the other

and the fact that she knows this, and knows i know this, and then overreacts and says how i'm not trying to re-evaluate, when she hasn't given me anything to re-evaluate with... like what am i supposed to think

why do you townread her so hard again?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #188) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2205, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:Pls do not deadsheep Titus

-S
you were voting norwee at the time of this post

did you not think he's scum anymore or...?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2231 (isolation #189) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2225, Green Cap Boys wrote:i'm p sure i talent reading something about struggling to stay motivated as scum,
i remember* reading something about, why do i trust the swipe

i'm getting to the times hold on

why did you ask me not to sheep titus then? did you not think that at the time already?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #190) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2240, Fairy Circle wrote:I hate all the pushes against her, and honestly this feels like a flashback to THAT GAME
could you use a bit more words here?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (isolation #191) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

maybe the issue is i don't even know which has is being reminded of THAT GAME (and implications are very different depending on which game that is)

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:01 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

VOTE: tldne
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (isolation #193) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

if it's flea, being reminded of THAT GAME means i'm town and tldne is also town

if it's momrangal, being reminded of THAT GAME means i'm a scumfuck

so y'know, kinda important

+1 to wanting to see t3 respond (mabye i'll even bully retti into looking at it)

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #194) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2258, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I mean people scumclaim as town all the time, but yes.

-S
>_>

so how sure are you that t3 is scum again?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (isolation #195) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2240, Fairy Circle wrote:I hate all the pushes against her, and honestly this feels like a flashback to THAT GAME
ok, so i assume this was at least partly serious, so what's your read on my slot again? something more substantial than "datisi paranoia" pls

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (isolation #196) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

aristeia, would you skim/read the game for me and give some thoughts on it? ^_^

pedit: norwee shut up

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (isolation #197) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2289, The Limit Does Not Exist wrote:I am very very confident that T3 is the best person to execute here. I suppose that is rare, so fair enough.

-S
is the only reason the "scumclaim" or is there more to it?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (isolation #198) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2290, Aristeia wrote:Do I have to? I really hate reading and I was just hoping you would be town and I could sheep you because I luv doing that.
i have been present way less than i should have been and cannot in good conscience tell you to just sheep me :x

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (isolation #199) » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:25 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

wait why did that turn into an angry emoji i didn't want that

i just typed :x why is that the angry emoji