Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4910 (isolation #800) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2889, Flea The Magician wrote:knew there would be ome bullshit. speed lim time.
VOTE: ircher
In post 2891, Yin wrote:
The sunlight bakes the man in his underground casket. Its hot but his back remains cool. His eyes open and the sky is gone from their reflection. The sun leaves them red as he stares up at the shapes around him. The earth unwraps where it hadn't moved.

They blame the hatted man. He blames them- he steals the sun and they miss the moon, what little it does. Even her, even-

Put on a show for ingrates and see what you get. Even her even her
EVEN HER.

His skin crawls with heat. The pit in his stomach burns cold.

If they want a real show- the man has known his role since the first lie to the stars and moon trapped in her eyes.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4917 (isolation #801) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2895, clidd wrote:{Morning|Ydrasse|Tanner|me}> Pool
Detinate happened at Sunday July 18 1:36 pm. You voted Ircher 28 minutes earlier.

Clidd had the next closest time at 2:21 pm. Chara actually had the latest time, so Ydrasse anf Chara definitely didn’t detonate Ircher.

But this isn’t Clidd’s writing style and you just happened to vote Ircher 28 minutes before detonate.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4918 (isolation #802) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:50 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4912, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if Ydrasse turns out to be the one writing this stuff I'm going to die
In post 4913, Ydrasse wrote:id have altslipped by now
It’s definitely Flea.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4928 (isolation #803) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

You’re the only one who writes like that and the only person online close to that time was Clidd and that isn’t his writing style.

Ydrasse wasn’t on for another 2 hours and Chara wasn’t on until much later.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4930 (isolation #804) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4925, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4917, Amy Dunne wrote:
Detinate happened at Sunday July 18 1:36 pm. You voted Ircher 28 minutes earlier.

Clidd had the next closest time at 2:21 pm. Chara actually had the latest time, so Ydrasse anf Chara definitely didn’t detonate Ircher.

But this isn’t Clidd’s writing style and you just happened to vote Ircher 28 minutes before detonate.
was 1836 here, and I normally eat around that time.
Trying to remember what the events sequence were... that sunday was hella fuckin weird... irrelevant to the game because honestly I want you to justify how a gap of 22-28 minutes points to me being online...
You seriously thought about food when Tanner and Ircher were trying to push Ircher through and wouldn’t stick around another 28 minutes to find out if it was sucessful? :lol:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4933 (isolation #805) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4929, Ydrasse wrote:UNVOTE:
???
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4938 (isolation #806) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4931, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 234, clidd wrote:It's a hemorrhagic pleasure to see so many familiar (and also unfamiliar) faces.

I've been away from MS recently, but when I saw the concept of this game in particular, I felt the desire to participate.

My energy levels, however, are still oscillating due to external factors (mood too), so I'm not sure what my activity level will be here.
Hey look, someone else has a penchant for the big words :D

It's almost like they have a mild fascination with a certain Benedict Cumberbatch, someone who is a performer of stage and screen... one who's diction matches how they speak...
So being a Sherlock Holmes fan somehow caused him to spell “artifacts” as “artefacts”?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4939 (isolation #807) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

@Flea, no one is buying that you didn’t write Yin flavour. :lol:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4948 (isolation #808) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4942, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4939, Amy Dunne wrote:@Flea, no one is buying that you didn’t write Yin flavour. :lol:
Then frankly I'm disappointed youd think that I, someone who alts under Mad Hatters Tea Party, writes like that.
:o

But you also claimed to be Papyrus?

But this just confirms what a brilliant writer you are.

Who ever wrote Yin flavour is clearly a very talented writer,
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4955 (isolation #809) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4949, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ydrasse is an english major
but she’s not British.

and she wasn’t online for another 2 hours.

I’m pretty sure on Ydrasse!town. Only thing I’m iffy on is Chara because it’s still possible it’s Clidd but in that case, it just means Chara is town, so still haven’t completely locked that down.

But writing style 100% points to Flea and ellitells clear both Ydrasse and especially Chara of Ircher detonate but 0 evidence that this is Clidd’s writing style and Ydra’s image thing probably points to Chara but it’s possible it could be a frame since Chara couldn’t seem to tell if Flea or Ydra wrote Yin flavour, so it’s still possible it’s town but it’s NOT possible Flea’s town.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4956 (isolation #810) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4953, Flea The Magician wrote:Pooks was even in that game, so Pooky should be able to tell easily.
There’s no evidence that Clidd writes like that and he’s the only one who was online close to Ircher detonate. I 100% think you wrote Yin flavour and not anyone else.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4957 (isolation #811) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

So, I still think we do Ydra - Clidd and if game doesn’t end, Chara. I don’t care how much wifomming Flea does, I don’t believe anyone else wrote Yin flavour but fae and voting Ircher just 28 minutes before detonate is something I can definitely see scum!Flea doing because I’m not buying that fae wouldn’t have been watching the thread closely and scum hammered right after Ircher self-voted so we know scum was heavily monitoring the thread.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4958 (isolation #812) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2890, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Ircher
In post 2891, Yin wrote:
The sunlight bakes the man in his underground casket. Its hot but his back remains cool. His eyes open and the sky is gone from their reflection. The sun leaves them red as he stares up at the shapes around him. The earth unwraps where it hadn't moved.

They blame the hatted man. He blames them- he steals the sun and they miss the moon, what little it does. Even her, even-

EVEN HER.

If they want a real show- the man has known his role since the first lie to the stars and moon trapped in her eyes.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

14 minutes after Ircher self-voted detonate happened. No way are we yeeting Flea ever in this game.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4960 (isolation #813) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Spoiler:
In post 2887, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 4.0

[9] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ircher, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-25 12:06:58).

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2888, Tanner wrote:can we just VOTE: ircher?

ydra, please convince me that you don't do as scum there. like i was gonna locktown you for it once nakata flipped but uhhhhh
In post 2891, Yin wrote:

EVEN HER.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

In post 2892, pj harvey dent wrote:
Yin calmly walks over to Ircher, smiles reassuredly at him, and then pushes the red button strapped to his chest.

BOOM

Ircher was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
In post 2893, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 4.1

[8] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2894, Tanner wrote:i just noticed that yin's eye is now red. that's a nice touch.

6 townies alive. not counting amy because we cannot vote her. so practically 5 townies alive. we need to pick 4. ugh.

VOTE: tanner

i'm inclined to think tweetie's breakdowns on d3 about robert were genuine. anyone who played with scum!tweetie know if she likes doing AtE like that as scum?

and my read on pooky is now meaningless because "he doesn't let infinity die like that" doesn't age well.

Who makes the most sense as Ircher detonater here? Flea who voted Ircher or Clidd?

A great way to defect by voting Ircher then 28 minutes later, blowing him up?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4962 (isolation #814) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4959, Chara wrote:i think Ydrasse could have wrote it, especially if she was trying to pretend she didn't. clidd could also have, though i find him less likely than Ydrasse. and i expected timezones to clear clidd 100% but i don't know if it actually does given the times clidd has posted this game, but don't quote me on that because i may have done the math wrong when i say clidd has posted the same time as Yin's usual posting time, and the outlier posting times also seem doable enough. the one that sticks out is one time where Yin posted at what would be 2am for clidd. but i do agree that Flea makes the most sense.

i can agree that Yin's posting doesn't look like the other examples of writing Flea's provided. problem being: Flea's arguing Yin's writing doesn't look like faer writing, as though scum writing Yin decides to write in their own writing style. wifom sure but Flea's attempts at showing how fae definitely would not write like this, specifically calling attention to the americanized spellings (color, demeanor) feels like fae did that to be able to point to later to show all these ways that it definitely was not faer.
or more likely wanted it to be noticed rather than point out faerself but the only thing that was noticed initially was the "artefact" thing, which makes me think that was unintentional.
I don’t believe anyone but Flea wrote that and Ydrasse wasn’t onsite for another 2 hours. Like you’re just making me think it is a Flea/you team now. :/
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4963 (isolation #815) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4961, Chara wrote:clidd/Flea team has put themself in a really bad position here. kind of wondering if i'm overthinking Ydrasse with Flea all but giving up but continuing to play, and clidd's posting today feeling like going through the motions.
If it is Clidd, then we flip you.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4965 (isolation #816) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4961, Chara wrote:clidd/Flea team has put themself in a really bad position here. kind of wondering if i'm overthinking Ydrasse with Flea all but giving up but continuing to play, and clidd's posting today feeling like going through the motions.
If it is scum distancing, then we win with your flip. But no one is going to convince me Flea didn’t write that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4967 (isolation #817) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4964, Chara wrote:i mean, the post you quoted is me agreeing with you about Flea and why i think that.
Okay good then, then we win, because scum can’t win unless both flip and by never letting Flea escape means we autowin.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4969 (isolation #818) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4966, Chara wrote:
In post 4960, Amy Dunne wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2887, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 4.0

[9] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ircher, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2888, Tanner wrote:can we just VOTE: ircher?

ydra, please convince me that you don't do as scum there. like i was gonna locktown you for it once nakata flipped but uhhhhh
In post 2891, Yin wrote:

EVEN HER.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

In post 2892, pj harvey dent wrote:
Yin calmly walks over to Ircher, smiles reassuredly at him, and then pushes the red button strapped to his chest.

BOOM

Ircher was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
In post 2893, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 4.1

[8] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, Morning Tweet, Tanner, Chara

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

Joint moderator ISO.
In post 2894, Tanner wrote:i just noticed that yin's eye is now red. that's a nice touch.

6 townies alive. not counting amy because we cannot vote her. so practically 5 townies alive. we need to pick 4. ugh.

VOTE: tanner

i'm inclined to think tweetie's breakdowns on d3 about robert were genuine. anyone who played with scum!tweetie know if she likes doing AtE like that as scum?

and my read on pooky is now meaningless because "he doesn't let infinity die like that" doesn't age well.

Who makes the most sense as Ircher detonater here? Flea who voted Ircher or Clidd?

A great way to defect by voting Ircher then 28 minutes later, blowing him up?
it might be a good way to deflect, it is a little risky to wait even that long at 5 votes to elim, but i guess that's also why.
It’s possible but Flea wrote Yin flavour and fae is trying to convince us that watching Sherlock Holmes somehow causes you to write “artifacts” like “artefacts” and the eating thing fae posted. Well I literally had scum make a comparible argument in another game I was in. :lol:

Like it’s obvious scum was monitoring Ircher wagon or it would have succeeded.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4972 (isolation #819) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

I’m seriously shocked that scum hasn’t given up yet because that have no path to victory.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4975 (isolation #820) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4970, Chara wrote:
In post 4940, clidd wrote:Well, I don't have anything else to add.

Amy solved the game, Flea scum-claimed and etc etc.

VOTE: Ydrasse
this plus the posts following between clidd and Flea looks like they know it's over but they are playing it out still/theatreing.
Well, it really doesn’t matter then if we do Ydra - Clidd - you or Ydra - you - Clidd. We win either way.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4976 (isolation #821) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4973, Chara wrote:i don't agree, i think in a lot of those cases where there's no path it's more like there is a path but it requires a lot of very specific things to happen and so seems impossible and/or really hard to see. also i don't know how Hectic does it but i'd say most mods would not accept a concession from anything less than all living members of the scumteam.
Yes, that’s usually how it’s done.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4977 (isolation #822) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4974, Chara wrote:i do wish i was as certain as you were but i'm not and i won't be until the game is over.
I am. Flea 100% wrote that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4978 (isolation #823) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4910, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2889, Flea The Magician wrote:knew there would be ome bullshit. speed lim time.
VOTE: ircher
In post 2891, Yin wrote:

EVEN HER.

His fingers snap.

DETONATE.

Occams razor
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4980 (isolation #824) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:24 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 4979, Chara wrote:
In post 4975, Amy Dunne wrote:

this plus the posts following between clidd and Flea looks like they know it's over but they are playing it out still/theatreing.
Well, it really doesn’t matter then if we do Ydra - Clidd - you or Ydra - you - Clidd. We win either way.
assuming you are right, yes. and i do think that's right.
and i may have been wanting Ydrasse's read on me to be right and didn't like that it wasn't. which isn't really fair and i still don't think she lies about her rl anyway.
Ydra wasn’t on-site until 2 hours later and it makes sense that scum would want to get cred for voting Ircher. But it’s besides the point because Flea wrote Yin flavour and the fact that fae is also MHTP, shows fae’s extremely impressive versatility as a writer, so that actually confirmed it for me.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4981 (isolation #825) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

I was just waiting for Chara to post.

I think we should do Ydra - Clidd and if game doesn’t end, Chara.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4982 (isolation #826) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Haamertest yourself or not. If you have anything to add but I think game is solved. Like we have to vote someone and Ydrasse is the towniest.
E - 1

Flea is lockscum, so unless anyone has anything to add but I don’t see much point really dragging this out now.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5032 (isolation #827) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5010, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

I miss Akarin.

Let's try to win now.
+1

I hope she’s okay, I’ve left her a few unread messages. :(
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5033 (isolation #828) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5013, clidd wrote:there are a lot of things I want to say, but for now the only consideration relevant to the game is that chara is town given the information that ydrasse is scum.

so we do chara today and me tomorrow - win
Uh no, plans have changed, I wasn’t counting on a Ydra red flip. I guess if I ever have the slightest diubt, she’s scum. \_0_/
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5034 (isolation #829) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5015, Flea The Magician wrote:I could actually get behind Chara today...
In post 5016, Flea The Magician wrote:clidd ignoring me is amazing ngl, and I'm sure that's cause he knows I'll break him >:)
Why do you autoassume that makes him scum?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5035 (isolation #830) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5019, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:nobody vote plz

also i dont trust chara at all
+1
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5038 (isolation #831) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5020, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im like 95% of the way to locking in chara as last scum
Pooky convinced me Ydra was Yin, sorry Flea. :oops:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5040 (isolation #832) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5022, clidd wrote:
In post 5017, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why is chara town
besides the fact that flea is obvscum (unless you buy that the way flea has been playing so far comes from town) chara vs ydrasse's interactions felt like tvs
In post 5023, clidd wrote:
In post 5020, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im like 95% of the way to locking in chara as last scum
no idea how you are seeing this, but if you can explain it would help

i have gigantic difficulty seeing town!flea here but, well, after ydrasse's flip I'm open to hearing theories that diverge from mine
We both think it’s Chara but we’re not locking it in yet.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5042 (isolation #833) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5024, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my certainty level on chara being scum is even higher than my sr on ydra.
Ydra misplayed this unless Flea is her buddy and rn, I’m leaning no. Because my never yeeting Flea stance was totally predicated on either a Ydra townflip or no flip, because I just didn’t buy a Chara/Clidd team but her red flip forced us to reacess.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5043 (isolation #834) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5025, clidd wrote:i mean, flea has basically had a tone of debauchery since faer slot was set as universal PoE and i don't see any solving coming from fae regarding ydrasse/chara/me

most posts are performative fillers that reflect like outed scum

you probably also haven't forgotten the mechanical theory that served as an excuse for faer to avoid scumhunting/townhunting for most of the game

pedit: meh, so go ahead then

because flea has to be town for chara to be scum
I think Clidd is probably town and Ydra pocket.

But if we yeet the wrong pkayer, we lose. We now need to get two right, not just one.

I didn’t really like Chara’s you’ve given up post, because that isn’t how I read it at all.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5044 (isolation #835) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:19 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5031, clidd wrote:so... any thoughts?

@pooky @amy

also

@chara

who's more likely scum/town to you? me or flea? (and why)
Rn, I feel best about you, then Flea and Chara last.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5046 (isolation #836) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5036, Flea The Magician wrote:I mean I've no intention of voting at all, honestly.
I don't know who to vote for my wincon, and nobody trusts me enough to vote me.
Pooky and me both think it’s Chara but I Clidd seemed so certain she’d flip town and Ydra being Yin, makes it less likely to be you. I think they distanced. Ydra knew she’d flip before Chara and did that whole image reverse thing to convince us it was Chara.

Plus remember why 4/5 criminals are scum wifom theory? Recall Ydra insisting how “dumb” my theory was? If my theory was actually correct, it just means I had the wrong one obviously since Tanner flipped town.

If it is Chara, then scum misplayed this because Flea would probably look the worst from a Chara red flip but Chara looks the worst from a Ydra red flip.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5047 (isolation #837) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5041, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5038, Amy Dunne wrote:
Pooky convinced me Ydra was Yin, sorry Flea. :oops:
not sure what you're sorry for, but eh. It's a game. :)
I was sure you had to be Yin and that’s why Ydra scumflip forced me to reacess.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5049 (isolation #838) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 2265, Ydrasse wrote:my god i'm half-convinced that the wincon of some faction this game is to flip tanner
This kind of exasperation over Flea Tanner sr doesn’t look SvS to me.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5050 (isolation #839) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5049, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 2265, Ydrasse wrote:my god i'm half-convinced that the wincon of some faction this game is to flip tanner
and Robert too obviously but it still reads antipartnery with Flea.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5051 (isolation #840) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

and Robert too obviously but it still reads antipartnery with Flea.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5052 (isolation #841) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5048, clidd wrote:
In post 5045, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5028, clidd wrote:after reading the last two pages of flea's iso i don't see anything related to town-solving or anything i like

chara's iso is meh, but looks better than flea and its interactions with ydrasse don't seem s/s (unless you think they did ss theater)
how does ydra red flip clear chara?
chara isn't clear, but the way she and chara were arguing made me lean town!chara after a ydrasse scumflip and flea's play in general has been more compatible with scum

but as I said, I'm not imposing my read, you two are the ones who will decide not me
Flea makes way more sense as Chara buddy than Flea buddy because it looked like fae was distancing Chara but be obviously know that’s impossible but I think we do you first because you look to me like Ydra pocket.

I’m still looking for that Ydra post calling my 4/5 criminals=scum theory “dumb”. It makes me think I was onto something with that that seriously rattled her.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5053 (isolation #842) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5052, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5048, clidd wrote:
In post 5045, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5028, clidd wrote:after reading the last two pages of flea's iso i don't see anything related to town-solving or anything i like

chara's iso is meh, but looks better than flea and its interactions with ydrasse don't seem s/s (unless you think they did ss theater)
how does ydra red flip clear chara?
chara isn't clear, but the way she and chara were arguing made me lean town!chara after a ydrasse scumflip and flea's play in general has been more compatible with scum

but as I said, I'm not imposing my read, you two are the ones who will decide not me
Flea makes way more sense as Chara buddy than Flea buddy because it looked like fae was distancing Chara but be obviously know that’s impossible but I think we do you first because you look to me like Ydra pocket.

I’m still looking for that Ydra post calling my 4/5 criminals=scum theory “dumb”. It makes me think I was onto something with that that seriously rattled her.
I obviously meant Ydrasse. :lol:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5059 (isolation #843) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 3083, Amy Dunne wrote:I also think 2/4 scum were decided on to be obviously scummy and the remaining 2, were supposed to play very townie.

I can’t really explain why but I think Tanner could be mafia because I think Yin only named 3/4 scum. The other scum is amongst the non-criminals.

I just really tr Chara but I feel something may be off about Tanner.
In post 3111, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 3110, Tanner wrote:considering that the current list of criminals is nakata/infinity/tanner/chara, i don't see how that's useful?
Yin obviously contradicted himself with that.
In post 3112, Ydrasse wrote:if yin is contradicting himself and lying i don't think we should care about the criminal thing anymore like. at this point we have no reason to reckon that it's helpful when he Killed A Confirmed Townie. basing reads on it and reaching conclusions of "one of x/y" using it as a hallmark seems really dumb and i'm sorry if that's mean but it's true
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5060 (isolation #844) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5056, Chara wrote:i was on the right track. not that that ever matters with no follow through.
No opinion on who you think we should yeet next?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5061 (isolation #845) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

This post seemed fake to me, like you really didn’t believe this.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5101 (isolation #846) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5062, Chara wrote:Ydrasse's ISO for me points more to Flea than to clidd, at least the latter half of it during this last phase because that's all i've gone over.
clidd was hovering at the bottom of her townreads when she was pushing me/Flea, she never really interacted with him but did make a point of interacting with Flea and trying to get Flea to engage at that time. Ydrasse would know she needs to set up her partner after she flips, especially if that partner is Flea. this goes double if i was right about Nakata not being intended to flip early initially, but i don't really know that for sure besides feeling like Nakata was not trying to take a dive, at least not in comparison to how Infinity was playing.

my individual read on them both i think clidd's play is overall better equipped to actually get through endgame, but i'm still feeling like it's Flea. fae felt townier immediately after Tanner's flip but in retrospect there wasn't really a good reason for that besides now fae is posting content i can read.
i think i thought about a Ydrasse/clidd vs. a Ydrasse/Flea team already but i couldn't find it.

also @Amy - can you point me to Ydrasse pocketing clidd?
Once I wake up. :lol:

It did seem that way to me. She positioned you as scum, Flea as an unknown and Clidd as likely town. Do you think it’s possible that both Ydra and Flea could be Yin?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5102 (isolation #847) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5063, Chara wrote:no, Ydrasse/clidd was my best guess apparently but i don't remember why that is. but i think it had more to do with my clidd read than partner interactions between the two.
Can you link a Clidd scumgame for me? He’s the only one out of you 3, I have no experience with as scum.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5104 (isolation #848) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:28 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5067, Chara wrote:besides the artifact/artefact issue the other reason i was pretty sure it was Flea was because fae was insulting the Yin-poster, and going over the flaws in the writing extensively, it seemed like Flea was trying to prove fae wasn't Yin. but it could have been distancing from the partner who was Yin, which given how over the top it was seems possible.

pedit: i don't think Yin's posting looks all that much like what i've seen of Ydrasse's writing either. but i'm also not arguing it was you in the first place.
It’s possible it’s both?

What do you make of both Flea/Clidd wanting to yeet you first?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5105 (isolation #849) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:30 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5069, Chara wrote:Ydrasse was giving every reason not to interact with me after i started to be suspicious of her, i kept giving her a pass because it seemed like rl was the issue and i also wasn't comfortable pressing her when she was getting upset about it. i'm hoping that part was genuine stress + rl things from her end though, but it still made trying to press her on anything really hard. like i'm not sure what i'm supposed to do in that situation.
I think it’s a combination. She is very likely going through something irl but she also doesn’t really like playing scum.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5106 (isolation #850) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5072, Chara wrote:
In post 5042, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5024, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my certainty level on chara being scum is even higher than my sr on ydra.
Ydra misplayed this unless Flea is her buddy and rn, I’m leaning no. Because my never yeeting Flea stance was totally predicated on either a Ydra townflip or no flip, because I just didn’t buy a Chara/Clidd team but her red flip forced us to reacess.
except she didn't misplay it, evidently.

and the Kaitou Kid post searching case she did only pointed to me because i said i liked Conan myself after she posted it.
Someone should do another reverse image search to maybe check Ydra’s results because if she did it, then you’d be clear or also if they point to either Flea or Clidd.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5107 (isolation #851) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:36 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5073, Chara wrote:
i don't think Tanner was ever in serious danger of being flipped, so why would scum Ydrasse be genuinely annoyed there? as opposed to pretending to be.
“Annoyed” is probably not the right word , more like perplexed?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5112 (isolation #852) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:10 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

My main concern with Flea other then the weird Tanner votepark and only pivoting to Nakata when Infinity was at E-1, was I really felt that fae never put in a good faith effort into trying to sort Tanner. Sure it’s possible fae was seriously that tunnelled but it just looked like fae never sincerely tried to engage him. Pretty much every post prior to his flip was everything you post is scummy even when it clearly wasn’t and even when he blatantly obvtowned, faer read on him didn’t change.

And if scum didn’t actually misplay then Flea!scum is really the only scenario where that would objectively be true because of the Yin thing, because we know that Yin couldn’t possibly be either you or Clidd.

Iow, Ydra flip only helps Flea because Flea would never get flipped before Ydra in any scenario.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5114 (isolation #853) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5111, Chara wrote:i took a look, Ydra's results were correct for herself. i think she picked a character/series she knew she'd never mentioned before on mafiascum, and apparently actively doesn't want to watch, though that could be a lie and she just knew it wasn't mentioned. i think it's more likely she just googled something though, the references are stuff that are easy to find on his wiki page/searching general Conan facts.
Ydra was clearly aware that you liked it because she even quoted your post you made about Kaito kid from FL v Hectic, so I doubt that was a complete coincidence.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5119 (isolation #854) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5118, Chara wrote:she could have picked it intending the whole time to tie it to me, but it does feel unlikely? obviously if that was the case scum doesn't want to kill me or masonize me, but if i was eliminated earlier then it'd be for nothing. unless it was just as an extra benefit and she happened to think of the idea because of me, but even with the similar subject matter the jump from Kaitou Joker to Kaitou Kid is still a jump.
This is really interesting.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5148 (isolation #855) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5146, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if u 2 vote chara and chara scum self hammers that would be a lovely end to this game clap clap
It’s extremely important that we don’t rush this vote, so no one should vote before me and Pooky are confident.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5158 (isolation #856) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:29 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

I tyink it’s extremely important that whichever two of you are town, don’t auto assume who’s scum but be opej to the possibility that you could be wrong.

Like I agree Chara looks very good rn but it also is experiencing no pressure here from either Clidd or Flea and if both of you are town, we won’t be able to tell if Chara receives no pressure from either of you. It will be a lot easier to accurately evaluate Chara if it can’t just easily coast.

Like Robert played extemely scummy but he wound up flipping town. Chara may still be town but sonlong as it experiences 0 pressure from either Clidd or Flea, it’s really hard to be certain.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5179 (isolation #857) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:03 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5161, Chara wrote:
In post 5159, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im ok with chara picking out who is town between clidd/flea and yeeting that one first so the other can properly play the game.
i am doing my best and i will keep doing that but having me choose to eliminate today by myself is ridiculous if that's what you mean, i don't trust my reads that much. tell me what you think of what i've done so far, i've said why i think clidd is town.

and @Amy - when you say Ydrasse pocketing clidd, do you mean her townread on him or something specific?
Well her progression on him looks kind’ve like a pocket. First she seems to sr him and gradually comes to tr him, where as in Nancy v Titus, she wrongly tunnelled him until she was NK’d.

@Chara I would really love for you to be town here, because Pooky is completely paranoid of you but I think you misunderstood what I mean by pressure. I mean that with both Clidd and Flea hard sr the other, neither is putting any pressure on you, which is why if we lim correctly between Clidd/Flea, then the surviving slot and you will be forced to 1v1, which I don’t see happening before that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5180 (isolation #858) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:08 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5165, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5162, Yang wrote:It's me. I should choose
Who would you choose?

And this may be a slightly touchy subject, but without Yin to provide balance, what happens to you now?
Yang posted in the masonry that Yin was town. :lol:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5181 (isolation #859) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5159, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im ok with chara picking out who is town between clidd/flea and yeeting that one first so the other can properly play the game.
+1
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5182 (isolation #860) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5160, Chara wrote:
In post 5158, Amy Dunne wrote:Like I agree Chara looks very good rn but it also is experiencing no pressure here from either Clidd or Flea and if both of you are town, we won’t be able to tell if Chara receives no pressure from either of you. It will be a lot easier to accurately evaluate Chara if it can’t just easily coast.
i am under pressure right now. this is so much pressure. i've only been posting this much because i'm trying to show i'm town. like it is to the point i almost want to just be wrong and scum gets eliminated today so i don't have to go into Elo and drag it out even more.
coasting is what i do when we have miseliminations and i have other players to sheep/soundboard off of. this is not that.
In post 5161, Chara wrote:
i am doing my best and i will keep doing that but having me choose to eliminate today by myself is ridiculous if that's what you mean, i don't trust my reads that much. tell me what you think of what i've done so far, i've said why i think clidd is town.

and @Amy - when you say Ydrasse pocketing clidd, do you mean her townread on him or something specific?
We still need two town to be flipped, so if you’re town, it’s definitely in your interest to help us with that, no?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5185 (isolation #861) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:43 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5183, Yang wrote:Amy is trying to discredit my reads because she's mafia
You caught me. :lol:
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5187 (isolation #862) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5184, Yang wrote:Hectic confirmed the number of posts in the scum PT rounded up to the nearest whole is either odd or even.
That tells us absolutely nothing.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5189 (isolation #863) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5186, Yang wrote:Flea shares an alignment with Hectic.
I bet money on Hectic and PJ sharing a PT.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5196 (isolation #864) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5191, Chara wrote:
In post 5179, Amy Dunne wrote:Well her progression on him looks kind’ve like a pocket. First she seems to sr him and gradually comes to tr him, where as in Nancy v Titus, she wrongly tunnelled him until she was NK’d.
i think she wouldn't be doing whatever she did in Nancy v Titus given she was presumably town there.
Yes but my point is that she wrongly sr him there and she seemed to tr him him too easily. Scum!Ydra did something similar to me in FL v Hectic by correctly explaining why Hectic would never have drafted me for his scumteam. In that case of course, it was tmi.

I mea, it’s possible scum!Ydra completely flipped how she played in Waltz but I think unlikely.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5198 (isolation #865) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5192, Chara wrote:
In post 5179, Amy Dunne wrote:@Chara I would really love for you to be town here, because Pooky is completely paranoid of you but I think you misunderstood what I mean by pressure. I mean that with both Clidd and Flea hard sr the other, neither is putting any pressure on you, which is why if we lim correctly between Clidd/Flea, then the surviving slot and you will be forced to 1v1, which I don’t see happening before that.
i understood you meant pressure from clidd or Flea. i don't agree that i'm going to suddenly become more readable once pushed by a player i'd now know is confscum.

but i get the point. it's just the "let Chara choose between clidd or Flea" post makes it seem like you expect me to do this by myself, so if i'm wrong we lose and it's my fault and if i'm right yay except i still have to convince you i'm town. so i'm asking you to just assume i'm town today since i'm not getting eliminated and figure out who the scum is in clidd or Flea. i know you think it's more likely Flea because of Ydrasse's interactions with clidd, don't know if Pooky agrees.
I definitely don’t think that’s what Pooky’s trying to do here. I very much doubt he’d be totally down with completely abdicating responsibility onto you.

Chara, we don’t know which one of you is Ydra’s buddy and who is town and with Ydra scumflip, we clearly can’t afford to take anyone’s word for that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5202 (isolation #866) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5197, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5180, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5165, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5162, Yang wrote:It's me. I should choose
Who would you choose?

And this may be a slightly touchy subject, but without Yin to provide balance, what happens to you now?
Yang posted in the masonry that Yin was town. :lol:
Hey I got burned by the mechanics so I'm going to have fun with this persona. :P
I can’t wait to find out what role Yang actually plays in this setup but after Yin Ircher detonate, his demise was anticlimactic.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5203 (isolation #867) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:57 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5194, Chara wrote:
In post 5169, clidd wrote:The feeling I had was that the posting seemed planned and not spontaneously organic from a transparent perspective, in the sense that there seemed to be a filter between what it thought and what was transmitted (similar to the scumread I had on scum!hopkirk), although maybe this could be a playstyle trait (reserved/not posting compulsively what you're thinking 24-7).
i would not call myself reserved nor someone who holds back my thoughts, generally.

i
was
trying to be sensitive to Ydrasse even though i was getting frustrated, and more recently i have been trying to avoid posting when upset or at the very least to edit myself so i don't say something i'd regret later. but when you have time it'd be nice to see something more specific, ie specific posts that gave you this impression.
I did that when I didn’t post for a day. I was extremely upset and didn’t want to risk taking it out on the game. I’ve learned that if I’m seriously that upset - to the point where I’m not sure I can trust myself - it’s just better not to post at all, than risk being possibly toxic.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5205 (isolation #868) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:16 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5204, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5198, Amy Dunne wrote:I definitely don’t think that’s what Pooky’s trying to do here. I very much doubt he’d be totally down with completely abdicating responsibility onto you.
?

I think Chara is mafia so I don't really care who Chara picks as town between Clidd/Flea
Chara was arguing that you were trying to put the responsibility on our win/loss on it.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5207 (isolation #869) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5192, Chara wrote:
In post 5179, Amy Dunne wrote:@Chara I would really love for you to be town here, because Pooky is completely paranoid of you but I think you misunderstood what I mean by pressure. I mean that with both Clidd and Flea hard sr the other, neither is putting any pressure on you, which is why if we lim correctly between Clidd/Flea, then the surviving slot and you will be forced to 1v1, which I don’t see happening before that.
i understood you meant pressure from clidd or Flea. i don't agree that i'm going to suddenly become more readable once pushed by a player i'd now know is confscum.

but i get the point. it's just the "let Chara choose between clidd or Flea" post makes it seem like you expect me to do this by myself, so if i'm wrong we lose and it's my fault and if i'm right yay except i still have to convince you i'm town. so i'm asking you to just assume i'm town today since i'm not getting eliminated and figure out who the scum is in clidd or Flea. i know you think it's more likely Flea because of Ydrasse's interactions with clidd, don't know if Pooky agrees.
I’m not locked into Flea being scum since Ydra flipped. Do you honestly think this is what Pooky actually meant?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5209 (isolation #870) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:24 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5208, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i mean if flea/clidd has a scum in it and we elim them and we lose its at least like a lot on me for being wrong about Chara.

I don't really have any desire to dodge responsibility.

its just a game I'll believe what I believe.
Spoiler:
Please read masonry, <3
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5210 (isolation #871) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5075, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 7.1

[5] Not Voting:
Amy Dunne, Flea The Magician, PookyTheMagicalBear, clidd, Chara

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to sentence. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-08-05 09:03:56).

Joint moderator ISO.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5226 (isolation #872) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5215, Chara wrote:just vote whoever you want to then.
If you’re town here, shouldn’t you help us? I don’t understand if Pooky is wrong about you, then, how are you not game throwing with this? I don’t mean it in a literal official sense of course but I just don’t understand why you would just stop trying t solve?

Depending on your reasoning, Pooky could still change his mind and even if you can’t convince him, you would then need to convince me.

I just don’t understand why you’d just give up like this?

If you’re town then your opinion is important because I know town!you has better than average reads.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5246 (isolation #873) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:26 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5241, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea i think you two are just town together here.
Spoiler:
Why do you not check out my recent posts in the masonry?

Anyway, I’m leaning to mindmelding with you. Chara reacted differently to being pushed in FL v Hectic.

When does town!Chara not want to give an opinion on who we should yeet today?

It’s waffling so hard on that tends to come from a scum mindset. Town wants to yeet their strongest tr but scum hesitates because they know they will have to 1v1 with whomever and therefore have to hedge their bets.

Since Chara has no idea what Pooky’s thinking, it’s afraid to give the wrong answer, which wouldn’t matter if it were town, because it wouldn’t care what Pooky was thinking and just state it’s reads.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5247 (isolation #874) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:34 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5211, Chara wrote:
In post 5207, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m not locked into Flea being scum since Ydra flipped. Do you honestly think this is what Pooky actually meant?
is what i thought Pooky meant. he thinks i'm scum so it doesn't matter who i pick.
In post 5213, Chara wrote:not trying to say Pooky's actually trying to make the game's outcome my fault, just saying that was what is stressing me out.
Chara obviously has to know that Pooky isn’t abdicating responsibility for the outcome of this game. It reads like frozen scum with this. It doesn’t want to take a strong stand on either Clidd or Flea because it then knows it has to backtrack on it, where as both Clidd and Flea had no problem doing this. Town tends to not really concern themselves with this sort of thing because they know they will have no trouble re-evaluating but scum tends to struggle with that, hence the frozen response.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5249 (isolation #875) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:41 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5245, Flea The Magician wrote:Flea will tell you to shove you bad faith argument regardless of alignment and amazingly only ever fucking happens when I'm town.
I read this as genuine ftr. In Royalty fae’s AtE was over the top and seemed faked.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5250 (isolation #876) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5248, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i wouldnt locktown flea off emotional posting. just think chara is thinking about who it can win a 1v1 against tomm and not really about who is mafia between the two of you.
Yes, that’s why it’s response to you read like frozen scum to me.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5256 (isolation #877) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:56 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5254, clidd wrote:
In post 5247, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5211, Chara wrote:
In post 5207, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m not locked into Flea being scum since Ydra flipped. Do you honestly think this is what Pooky actually meant?
is what i thought Pooky meant. he thinks i'm scum so it doesn't matter who i pick.
In post 5213, Chara wrote:not trying to say Pooky's actually trying to make the game's outcome my fault, just saying that was what is stressing me out.
Chara obviously has to know that Pooky isn’t abdicating responsibility for the outcome of this game. It reads like frozen scum with this. It doesn’t want to take a strong stand on either Clidd or Flea because it then knows it has to backtrack on it, where as both Clidd and Flea had no problem doing this. Town tends to not really concern themselves with this sort of thing because they know they will have no trouble re-evaluating but scum tends to struggle with that, hence the frozen response.
Yep, I also noticed that it doesn't have such a strong instance compared to me/flea (who have been fighting for a long time).

A point that I liked was it sympathizing with me, but on second thought ydrasse also sympathized with me (and she was scum) so...
Both you and Flea were fine with yeeting Chara. Neither of you was afraid of 1v1ing the other. Having to navigate a 1v1 is pretty much scum’s worst nightmare. I’ve been in that situation twice as scum. Won it once and lost it the second time. It’s far easier to win in an E-3 than an E -2 always.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5257 (isolation #878) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5255, clidd wrote:I'm interested to see how Chara will react to these recent events.
It’s just my opinion that yours and Flea’s response to the gamestate look townier than Chara’s. Chara doesn’t want to take a stand on either of you.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5265 (isolation #879) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:12 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

I think it’s pretty obvious it’s Chara. Why? Pooky made it clear that he thought both Clidd and Flea were town and if there’s scum between them, then that player ought to be cooling their jets and chilling because Pooky just handed them them the game but neither one is doinv that and I can see no scum motivation for either of their play.

I’m actually okay with either Clidd or Flea yeet and it looks like Chara’s pretty much given up.

Like I really don’t care if we toss a coin between Clidd and Flea at this point. It’s pretty much a formality.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5266 (isolation #880) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

VOTE: Clidd

Tomorrow Flea.

Game’s solved.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5269 (isolation #881) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:12 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5261, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 5257, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 5255, clidd wrote:I'm interested to see how Chara will react to these recent events.
It’s just my opinion that yours and Flea’s response to the gamestate look townier than Chara’s. Chara doesn’t want to take a stand on either of you.
This is one of my big concerns with the Chara yeet rn if I'm honest.

Chara's crusin and not taking a stance. Even with my call out.
In post 5262, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Flea would you be ok with Clidd leaving first and then we let you leave tommorrow?
+1

Exactly. I actually thought it was town before it outright panicked when Pooky asked it to choose.

Unsure town!Chara should have said, I’m not confident on it but I feel slightly better about __ but instead it freaked out at Pooky’s question pretty much.

Also neither Clidd or Flea have shown any particular interest in being yeeted where as Chara seemed quite distressed about it.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5270 (isolation #882) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5267, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:alright let's hope this doesn't blow up in my face

VOTE: Clidd
In post 5268, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:*fingers crossed* >.>
I don’t think so. We could also go with Flea first but I think it’s pretty obvious from Chara’s reaction.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5281 (isolation #883) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:35 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5271, Chara wrote:VOTE: clidd
You’ve got nothing else to say?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5282 (isolation #884) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:36 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5279, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Flea

Amy can end it whenever she wants
VOTE: Flea
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5283 (isolation #885) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

I really really enjoyed this game and I’m kind’ve sad to see it end. :(
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5301 (isolation #886) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Gg but scum mispayed this. First off, Pooky has a history of paranoing on both Ydrasse and Chara, so scum should have NK’d him > Norwee.

You always want to kill the townie who is most likely to figure out the game, not the one who is the most obviously town.

Then scum had a perfect miselim in Flea but to make that happen, Chara absolutely needed to be yeeted before Ydrasse.

Ydrasse was pretty much a shoo in for escaping despite Pooky’s paranoia on her. so she should have maybe did a fake clear by not self-hammering and perhaps pushing a Chara frame theory. If Chara got sentenced first, Flea had unfortunately positioned faerself to be most likely buddy not Ydra, so I think scum would have probably won in that case.

Chara should have taken a stronger stand on either Clidd or Flea and it pretty much scumclaimed with its panicked reaction to Pooky’s question.

Still you played really well Chara. I had the strongest tr on you until you refused to have a clear stance on either Clidd or Flea.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5303 (isolation #887) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5296, Hectic wrote:I haven't forgotten about all those times we TvTed and scumread each other, Norwee. I couldn't risk you gunning for me this game
rofl
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5366 (isolation #888) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5307, Chara wrote:Tweetie's analysis of my writing in the dead thread was something to behold. there are a lot of things that are really hard to strip from one's writing style.

Ydrasse wrote the Ircher detonation post, because i wasn't online.
Yeah, I figured that.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5368 (isolation #889) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:00 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5336, Robert M Hunter wrote:Great job both town and scum.

Not only do I get scum read by everyone and killed Day 1 in every game, but my reads are absolute rubbish as well. There's an elegant balance here.
You were right on Ydrasse.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5369 (isolation #890) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:02 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5355, Isis wrote:Ok. I have a surprise for you all.

I was Yang.
In other absolutely shocking news, scientists have discovered that water is indeed wet.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5370 (isolation #891) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

@Hectic, what exactly was Yang’s purpose in this game?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5372 (isolation #892) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5347, Datisi wrote:
In post 4447, Tanner wrote:mostly because uhh, chara voting me earlier when you said you wanted ydrasse first gave me a chara/ydra ping and i'm trying to work it out and this convo with ydrasse is not helping me and uh >_>
In post 4467, Tanner wrote:anyway i will probably be going to sleep sometime soon - and i want to reread the interactions with ydrasse and chara with a rested mind tomorrow. ydrasse pinged me wrong a lot of way tonight, and i really don't want my gutping to be right, so here's hoping i'm seeing things that aren't there.

flea definitely has *some* sorta gambit going on, but... i dunno. like at what point does scum keep doing this. like how far would scum!flea go in hopes that someone thinks "no was scum!flea does that"? genuine question, i've no experience.
me: about to solve game
pooky: gets drunk
>_>

gg peeps, thank you for modding hectic, the game was super fun :)
I was so mad about that hammer. But thankfully he made up for it in the end.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5373 (isolation #893) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:51 am

You don’t place your 100% trust on someone because of something extremely NAI they said in day 1, you just don’t.
★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★
☆ ★ ★
NorwegianboyEE
Survivor

Pronoun: He
Post Post #184 (ISO) » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:49 am

It’s sad how easy to pocket Amy is.

Eat your words Norwee! I 100% knew Pooky was town here. lololol
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5377 (isolation #894) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5374, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 5365, Infinity 324 wrote:Pooky you're scary
I completely blacked out and forgot how hard I was trolling Ydra about her helping Chara the next day because I somehow randomly was like ok with her escaping lolol
Fun fact, had you not drunk hammered Tanner, Ydrasse might not have escaped. Both Norwee and Tweetie figured out Chara was scum.

Norwee berating me for locktowning you was absolutely freaking hillarious. lmfaoooo
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5389 (isolation #895) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Thanks for modding Hectic, PJ.

And I think this is probably one of my favourite playlists of all time. I thoroughly enjoyed playng with everyone in this playerlist.

All you guys are totes awesome.

<3 <3 <3

While I’m obviously glad we won here, I <3 every member of the scumteam, so I wouldn’t have felt terrible either.

I wish all of my games had this great a playerlist, I might enjoy playing mafia a lot more.

Also, this game was also superfun. I’m still sad it’s over.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5390 (isolation #896) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 5383, Morning Tweet wrote:ah, lovely writing Chara, made the game so much better tbh and was very believable
+1

I thoroughly enjoyed Yin’s posts as well as the flavour in general.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”