muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #0) » Sun May 11, 2008 10:45 am

Post by muffinhead »

Hello everybody, this is the frist time i have replaced into a game. I have played with about half the people here but for those who i havnt, I hope to get to know.

Im here to contribute as much as possible hoping to post once per day and get a move on with this game. Since i have school soon, ill re-read when i get home.
Show
For more info about my gaming history and future plans visit my wiki at

http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Muffinhead

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #1) » Sun May 11, 2008 8:50 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok as i said id promise a review of the game plus a review of each of the current players.

Jex- Seems preety much town to me. The only post i didnt like was 135 where he narrowed the mr Green possibilities down. Other then that i get town vibes from him, the least sus to me currently.

springlullaby- Hasnt posted alot of information but i have noticed that he started the avi near the beginning of day 2 and not on the best reasoning either therefore i have got my eye on him.

farside- well orginally i didnt like his reasons for voting thintank as his vote was the first that wasnt random on him, But thintank ended up being scum. I dont know whether this makes farside more sus or not.

ogml- Well he has made a big move in claiming and since no one as argued him then surly he must be telling the truth. I cant imagine ogml having any point in revealing his role if he was pro-town. If hes truly town though, wouldnt u take absorb Mr Greens power since he cant be scum?
Also there has also been alot of voting and unvoting on page on page 7 which i dont like

Jester- Well it took me a while to also figue out that it wasnt humans vs monsters. Therefore i dont think he is the sk. Other then that i cant find much on you.

ABR- Well u just entered so theres nothing really to say about u.

Ok heres somthing to work off after ages of reading and posting, even though its only been 9 pages. gtg and havnt re-read above. If anyone has questions about me then feel free to ask.
Show

May run normal game quacks and masons mafia 2 IF I get enough intrest. pm me if your intrested.
muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #2) » Mon May 12, 2008 7:35 pm

Post by muffinhead »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Van Helsing's ability to kill claimed Dracula is an interesting point which I didn't consider. However, there isn't much for drac to worry about at this point, as Van Helsing died last night. This was the ability I was thinking of absorbing, but its probably better just to give the town all the info I can at this point.

Justin Playfair - Indiana Jones
dahill1 - Van Helsing
Well arnt u helping the scum just as much as the town by giving away all that info.
Also i would be very intrested to see the reactions of people if u did absorb van helsings power, escpically if ur town, then the scum would badly want u dead and we might get some intresting reactions.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Tue May 13, 2008 6:22 pm

Post by muffinhead »

mod prod jester
as i believe to day we cannot afford to lynch a townie as we could be seriously low on town numbers afterwards.

also a question for
mod
, are we meant to know how many evil memebers there r because i checked the first page and cant seem to find it?

Anyways lets say there are 3 evil members and we already lynched thintank so that leaves 2 evil left and the sk out of the 7 of us.

The worst case scnario is that we lynch a townie then the scum and sk lynch townies. If thats the case then we are down to just 1 townie which is unlikly but possible. Even to lose 2 townies today would be very costly because then the scum have the majority and i cant see us getting home from there.

For the reasons above i believe we need to post as much as possible within the 3 weeks and not have to lynch purly because we have reached a daedline and dont have any suspects.
Im not here to muck around, im here to win.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #4) » Wed May 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by muffinhead »

For the moment I'm going to keep justin's and dahill's roles to myself, at least one of them was human and something I will probably absorb in the coming night, but I don't want bad guys to start planning for me having the ability.
So let me get this straight, the post above u said it would be best to keep ur role to urself. Then the VERY next post u make u say this.
OhGodMyLife wrote:God I hate my play in this game more every day.
farside22 wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Van Helsing's ability to kill claimed Dracula is an interesting point which I didn't consider. However, there isn't much for drac to worry about at this point, as Van Helsing died last night. This was the ability I was thinking of absorbing, but its probably better just to give the town all the info I can at this point.

Justin Playfair - Indiana Jones
dahill1 - Van Helsing
You are just helping the scum out with this post.
FOS OMGL
Not true. If I were scum then the scum would already know everything I know because I would be able to communicate all of my information to them privately.

I graduate from college on Saturday and already have family in town. As such, my posting will be light until next Monday or Tuesday.
So after saying it u now change ur mind AGAIN by saying u hate urself.

Also yes it is true that if u were scum then u could privatly tell ur partner all of this but the way i see it u r just using ur power to defend urself from looking sus.

Therefore u definatly look the most scummiest since the start of day 3 which desearves a
vote ogml

also
mod prod abr and jex
since they have contributed nothing to day 3 discussion yet.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #5) » Thu May 15, 2008 2:43 am

Post by muffinhead »

springlullaby wrote:
No one want to comment on my scum theory?
what do u mean
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #6) » Thu May 15, 2008 10:30 am

Post by muffinhead »

springlullaby wrote:
muffinhead wrote:
mod prod jester
as i believe to day we cannot afford to lynch a townie as we could be seriously low on town numbers afterwards.

also a question for
mod
, are we meant to know how many evil memebers there r because i checked the first page and cant seem to find it?

Anyways lets say there are 3 evil members and we already lynched thintank so that leaves 2 evil left and the sk out of the 7 of us.

The worst case scnario is that we lynch a townie then the scum and sk lynch townies. If thats the case then we are down to just 1 townie which is unlikly but possible. Even to lose 2 townies today would be very costly because then the scum have the majority and i cant see us getting home from there.

For the reasons above i believe we need to post as much as possible within the 3 weeks and not have to lynch purly because we have reached a daedline and dont have any suspects.
FOS muffinhead

Are my eyes disabusing me, or did you just use more than 4 words to say 'we should lynch scum'?
also explain how this is saying we should lynch scum? Its meant to be my reasons to hurry the game up.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #7) » Sat May 17, 2008 4:50 pm

Post by muffinhead »

muffinhead wrote:
springlullaby wrote:
muffinhead wrote:
mod prod jester

also a question for
mod

FOS muffinhead

Are my eyes disabusing me, or did you just use more than 4 words to say 'we should lynch scum'?
also explain how this is saying we should lynch scum? Its meant to be my reasons to hurry the game up.
Same difference. I'm not liking your answer either.[/quote]

I ask for an explination and all u say is that u dont like my answer?
fos spring

Well this game doesnt seem to be getting anywhere and ive tried to get it moving but nothing is working so i dont c the point in trying anymore.We have a fortnight till the deadline and hopfully we can single out somone as scum by then.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #8) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:39 am

Post by muffinhead »

So abr, who do u think is most scummy and why?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #9) » Wed May 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Post by muffinhead »

yes a round prod. However i already requested prod for jex and ogml and still havnt responded.

I am still here but i hav given up on trying to get somewhere as nothing seems to happen.

Still think ogml is scum.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #10) » Wed May 21, 2008 7:21 pm

Post by muffinhead »

mod
can we get a vote count please.

obvious u didnt read back, post 239
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Mon May 26, 2008 7:19 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Well what is there to say. Im glad all the prods finally went out but now we only have 4 days to decide on who we want to lynch.

Since i have entered the game i have become less sus of spring and farside however it is so difficult to find scum because half the people today havent contributed to scumhunting whatsoever. Since the days about the end i think we have to lynch ogml as hes the only one i dont like who has acutally posted. But i want to know from jester,jex and abr why none have u have made a contribution.

By force i will once again look over the game tomorrow as there is very minimal info from today.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #12) » Tue May 27, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok i will post once i fully review the game. Straight off the first page i saw this from jester.
FoS: Clayman

Seriously, Clayman? That's not a human!
I mean i have played in a few and looked over many and in all of my days i have never seen an fos on the first page. Just seems like somthing a noob scum would do. But its when he changes to an insignificant fos that i really dont like.
I just like being different. You did remind me of something.

Change that to InsignificantFoS: Clayman I forget that his name shouldn't determine in anyway his role. Thanks!
Also the fact that avin had it in for jester and avin turned out town. I have to say
fos jester
as you would be the next scummiest after ogml but ill need a full re-read before i make a decision.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Thu May 29, 2008 11:03 am

Post by muffinhead »

The Jester wrote:How is a Random FoS turned Insignificant FoS scummy? Erg0, they mean the same thing. You don't like it when someone changes something to the same thing it was before, ergo not changing anything at all?

Avin didn't vote me, his last vote was on spring when lynched. How did he 'have it out for me'? Please show where he had it in for me.
Wel let me ask you this question. What sort of townie does an fos on day 1? that is backing off, then to back off even further you go to an insignificant fos. Now I have never used an insignificant fos because its pointless.

When I said he had it out for you it was on page 2 and those first 2 pages were the only pages i read. I have read a bit more but i have school now and dont have time to explain so ill do that disafternoon..
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #14) » Thu May 29, 2008 7:30 pm

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote:
muffinhead wrote:Ok i will post once i fully review the game. Straight off the first page i saw this from jester.
FoS: Clayman

Seriously, Clayman? That's not a human!
I mean i have played in a few and looked over many and in all of my days i have never seen an fos on the first page. Just seems like somthing a noob scum would do. But its when he changes to an insignificant fos that i really dont like.
I just like being different. You did remind me of something.

Change that to InsignificantFoS: Clayman I forget that his name shouldn't determine in anyway his role. Thanks!
Also the fact that avin had it in for jester and avin turned out town. I have to say
fos jester
as you would be the next scummiest after ogml but ill need a full re-read before i make a decision.
You should be reading everything in this game. I do not believe Jester is scum of course he could be a serial killer, but looking at the votes against TT I don't think Jester is the play.
We still need to hear more from everyone else in regards to the remaining players.
Ok i am back and no one has posted since which is typical. Ok first up farside can u further explain how jester voting tank doesnt make him scum but possibly sk? Also when u said the below quote did u think that jester was sk?
I don't believe Jester is scum and think I know what is role is, but won't say.
Also you have been here most of day 3 yet i havnt seen a vote from you. Who do you think is most scummiest and why

Now I dont think jester is sk but could be scum purly based on ths quote
Wow, I looked back at the first page and realized that it's not Humans Vs. Monsters...for some reason I thought that.
Anyways i have just completed a read over of the game. I still think ogml is the way to go because
1- Day 1 he had a poor case against avin considering avin was town.
2- His continuous on and off votes on day 2
3-His Oponion changes on day 3 as they were my orginal reasons for voting him. Also the fact that he hasnt responded since and explained himself.

However We really cant make a definate call based on the fact that jex, and abr havnt contributed anything to day 3 whatsoever so i definatly have an eye on both of them. If either of them are townies then they have let the town down. Also i have seen not much contribution off jester and ogml recently. Also the fact we have left it to the last minute doesnt help either.

Well what can i say. 2 pages in a fortnight is horribly slow, so lets hope to get a move on with this game day 4.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:33 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Wow that sucks, this is what happens when no one posts. So currently at least half the people here are scum. Also the fact that their is still a scum group and a sk I dont really know if it is possible to win.

Before I start I need to make it clear that NO ONE votes untill the whole town has made their decision so that scum dont put the final votes on.
Hmm I was blocked last night.
I just looked over the roles and farside is right about the fact that there are no role blockeing abilities. How ever there are 2 roles (drac and lucien) that block kills from going through.

If thats correct then abr is scum.

Therefore I would vote but as i said above we cant vote untill the town makes a decision.

Therefore
fos abr
Explain urself.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok first up abr did u actaully read what i said?
Before I start I need to make it clear that NO ONE votes untill the whole town has made their decision so that scum dont put the final votes on.
Yet u totally ignore this post and putting a vote on me due to ABSOULUTLY NO REASON.

Then farside defends u with reasoning which
a- doesnt make sense
b- Impossible unless hes outing HIMSELF as scum in the quote below.

Remeber there were 13 roles and only 12 players.

Now correct me if im wrong but looking over Eric Draven I noticed that he doesnt have a night choice so for abr to be blocked
a- Must be shelly
b- Spring must be Gregoire
c- Target abr
d- Choice to block instead of track

Now the odds of everyone of these things happening is very slim therefore making whatever farsides theory crazy. If this did happen spring then please inform us.
Albert got blocked. Jex wasn't around.
Question is did you block Albert?
If so that eliminates two people as scum/ SK.
That leaves you, me and muffinhead.
@ Farside- Howcome u have outed abr as town and if u think im scum then can u plz give me a reason that actually makes sense?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:29 am

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote:If Albert got blocked he could not perform a kill.
If Spring blocked him that eliminates her from being the SK. Yes I know the roles are random but if she is Gregoire I think it would be poor game to have Gregoire be SK since he is looking for the beast (sk).
That leaves you and Jex as SK or scum.
Yes albert couldve been blocked but HOW does that stop him from being scum? Also it never was mentioned by Jennar that Gregoire couldnt be sk. Therefore ur point is totally useless and seems very desperate.

At this current stage in the game I think Spring is town, jex is sk and farside,abr are scum.

@spring- What are ur thoughts of Eric and Shelly being scum partners.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:44 am

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote:Did you read Gregoire's role?

Gregoire de Fronsac - Human

You are the Kings Gardener. Each night you may target a player and either Track (Watch who they target), Trap (Stop them from using abilities during Night), or Illustrate (Discern if they are human or monster).
If you trap the Beast/Werewolf that player is immediately killed (this death may not be averted as that player is promptly stuffed and placed on display)

You are mod lets say. Would this person with the right role to capture the beast be the beast. I say no. It's possible, but doubtful.
Also although I don't know Shelly's alignment and all I know is my own Albert was blocked, which means he didn't perform the kill that happened. You were not blocked which is why I agree with Albert on you scum or SK.
Ok ty for pointing the bolded part out as i missed it. But u were not blocked either and at this stage see u more likly to scum then spring.

Also surely this is totally random roles inculding Gregoire possibly being the sk. Jennar can confirm whther this is true or not.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Well at this stage in the game im very sure that spring is town. Assuming we have 2 scum and sk, that means the others are scum and we lynch them.

This is my plan. We lynch farside (eric) today which should automatically kill abr (shelly). If they are both scum then we are left with either an sk or 1 mafia member. Now there are still 3 roles in the game which block night kills. drac,lucien and gregorie. Hopefully scum will be unsucessful with there night kill leaving 1 more day with 2 townies and 1 scum.

I believe this is our best chance of winning. Any thoughts?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:34 pm

Post by muffinhead »

also mod can we please replace jex immidiatly since he hasnt posted in weeks.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #21) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:20 am

Post by muffinhead »

springlullaby wrote:Why you guys think I'm town? I sure think I played lamentably.

What about massclaim? I wanna claim last.
Well u r the only one to do nothing scummy since I entered the game. Im personally against a massclaim because it will benefit the scum giving away what I know.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #22) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:21 am

Post by muffinhead »

muffinhead wrote:Well at this stage in the game im very sure that spring is town. Assuming we have 2 scum and sk, that means the others are scum and we lynch them.

This is my plan. We lynch farside (eric) today which should automatically kill abr (shelly). If they are both scum then we are left with either an sk or 1 mafia member. Now there are still 3 roles in the game which block night kills. drac,lucien and gregorie. Hopefully scum will be unsucessful with there night kill leaving 1 more day with 2 townies and 1 scum.

so what do u think of the above quote?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #23) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:41 am

Post by muffinhead »

springlullaby wrote:I think I won't take any decision before Jex get replaced and get their say.
Well u dont have to answer this if u think its for the best but if the deadline was right now then who would u lynch and why?
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by muffinhead »

farside22 wrote:
muffinhead wrote:Well at this stage in the game im very sure that spring is town. Assuming we have 2 scum and sk, that means the others are scum and we lynch them.

I read this as: hey scum buddy lets get rid of two townies in one shot.
Farside if u were town then u surly wouldnt read it like that. Seems really scummy to me. Scum will win with just 1 lynch since this is lylo therefore it would be pointless for them to point out such thing.

Asumming the town is no longer in the majority, I dont think we have much of a choice as we can lynch scum and still lose. If anyone has a better idea then I would most definatly like to hear it.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by muffinhead »

mod prod abr
24 hours without a post here. Lets plz get this game going.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #26) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:08 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok then done, this game is on holt untill jex is replaced.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Ok first of all I welcome harvey to the game as it wouldnt be easy coming in to a fairly complicated game this late.
Harvey Pew wrote:OK, I've made a initial read through and two players come out as suspicious on the
visible
patterns: springlullaby and muffinhead nee Jalathas.

Everyone muffinhead has voted for was League and everyone, except myself/Jex, who voted for muffinhead has died. You can see a similar pattern for springlullaby, with the only living voter being farside22 who had made a 'random' early vote.

With all the potential immunities this is hardly conclusive, but no other players living or dead (or undead) show the same hits and misses.

Oh, to those that are worried, I am not the SK.
This is acutally an intresting stat. However i disagree with what you are saying. Have you heard of the term bussing? Its when scum start a wagon on their own teamate and when they are lynched the other scum partner looks much less sus. Its a very common scum tactic.

I remember in my newbie game looking for people who havnt voted each other to find scum partners. I was totally off track since one had a vote on the other teamate and it took me lylo to figue it out.
springlullaby wrote:Why you guys think I'm town? I sure think I played lamentably.
Now I personally cant imagine scum asking the town why do you thikn im town? Plus since ive entered the game ive seen spring as town and I cant imagine him being scum leaving harvey, abr and farside to make up the scum and sk.

My mind is made up and if spring is scum, then he desearves to win. This is the plan im thinking as I see it as the only chance for town to win.
Now I hope that spring trusts me and someone else also joins the vote.

with that said
vote farside
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Post by muffinhead »

Harvey Pew wrote:Well, muffinhead, and others, I can now offer a 'fact'. I was sitting on it because my predecessor seems to have ignored it and I couldn't understand why - I was worried it was some strategy or gambit which was completely beyond me. But, meh, here it is...

You will recall that on Night 1 there were two failed NKs - "In two other rooms signs of blood and struggle are found but no bodies to attach them too." One was, I think, Imhotep, the other was a well known blood-loving aristocrat from the Carpathian mountains - myself/Jex. It was farside22 who tried to get me.
Well what do you know. Thats good that you have come out with that info. Now Im definatly happy to lynch farside. I cannot stop seeing farside and abr scum partners.

But then who performed the kill on N1? The most likely case is that van helsing killed greasy since he was mr green (human).

@ harvey- why dont you vote for farside then.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:05 pm

Post by muffinhead »

unvote
vote harvey pew
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by muffinhead »

My first scum win WOOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Now I know how it feels to be sucuessful scum. I had great fun playing with you all. It was a p[leasure being partnered with farside. :wink:

Harvey you done nothing wrong as you were lynched by 3 scum lol. You just came to late into the game. The only way we couldve lost on day 4 is if I was lynched.

Abr just from curiousity did you try to kill me night 3?

I felt bad going after farside but did you know that even if you died we still wouldve won? ABR would also die meaning we were down to 3 people and I knew that spring wasnt drac because she trageeted abr the prvious night and drac doesnt have any night choices.

Anyways it was great fun playing with all of you and I hope to do so in the future.
Show

muffinhead
muffinhead
Goon
muffinhead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:21 am

Post by muffinhead »

lol ogml
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Um, no. There is 0 way anyone could have one in my position barring making the mafia lynch each other at ly-lo.
Well as much as I hate being negative bout my own scum victoria abr is toatlly correct here. Even if it was down to farside and abr he would lose cause he needs to be the only one alive while scum need at least 50% of town population or somthing like that.
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”