thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:35 am

Post by thinktank »

/confirm
Armlx: What has he done to make you think he's scum.
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

Oman: This is known as "doing a thinktank".
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:57 am

Post by thinktank »

vote: Deathguise

Because no one likes Death and no one likes Guises.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:34 pm

Post by thinktank »

The Jester wrote:@avinashv: I don't believe "everyone" has "voted" for everyone else yet. So you're giving false information.

That and can't you do something yourself? Asking someone to hold your hand through this? Think you'll have to walk on your own two feet.

I like logic, it's helpful sometimes. Page 1 is more then random votes and insignificant Fingers of suspicion.
Psh. Who needs logic when you have random integer generators. Logic is useful some of the time. Random integer generators are useful all the time. :)

P.S Happy birthday Greasy Spot if it is in fact your birthday.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by thinktank »

Lets get this baby going. Bandwagon on Avinashv!

vote: Avinashv
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:47 pm

Post by thinktank »

Mod, could we please get a prod on some of the players who haven't posted in the last 4-5 days, this game has slowed down quite a bit.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:37 am

Post by thinktank »

Avishanv wagon! gogo!
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:37 am

Post by thinktank »

*Avinashv
Mizzy: Other than not scumhunt, not post much as of late other than jokes and lurk a bit?

thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:12 am

Post by thinktank »

Less chat more splat.. Join the Avinashv wagon! or whatever wagon you may so choose but pressure is the only way this game is going to get going. People need to start using their power of vote to get this truck rolling again.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:20 am

Post by thinktank »

Deathguise: this game is lacking participation. The point of utilizing the vote is to add pressure and increase participation. When participation is increased there is more evidence to read and more tells to analyze and therefore make a sound lynch. I am not calling for a quick lynch.

As for why I'm bandwagoning Avinashv, I'm doing precisely what I just said. My vote on Avinashv is more or less insignificant but its more meant to stir the pot because the pot needs stirring. And taking evidence from the last couple of posts I would think that its working. As for what I'm doing to help town, trying to gain more evidence seems like a good idea considering this game started a while back and we're barely past the random stage.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Post by thinktank »

Mod, could we get a prod on Avinashv please?

P.S Farside..We meet again. :D
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:34 am

Post by thinktank »

Not a lynch, lynch, lynch. My actions are meant to motivate conversation, which they have, not to promote a quick lynch. Besides, it seems as though Avinashv is lurking, he hasn't posted in like 6 days, pressure votes are precisely what gets lurkers back in the game. I beg to differ that there hasn't been any conversation started from my wagon, in fact there has been quite a lot of content, in fact you're comment is adding to that list :).
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:29 am

Post by thinktank »

Because pressure voting is a legitimate tactic and random controversial moves such as mine tend to get people talking and the more people talk the more posts are there analyze. And btw you're right on that it is meant to look like voting someone without reason, hence the stirring of the pot. Logcial moves don't tend to get people excited as much illogical ones, human behaviour. go figure,
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #12) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:01 pm

Post by thinktank »

A lot more subtle information is revealed through illogical moves because it forces players to adapt rather than play the same way in similar situations. There is more unique evidence to analyze and it becomes easier to judge motives unlike just by talking where the conversation tends to follow similar trends and patterns and doesn't amount to much evidence. BTW random votes incite conversation are a necessary part of the game, thats the entire reason why there's a random vote stage at the begin, its there to tug on that tiny thread so more of it unravels.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by thinktank »

A no lynch on day 1 is B-A-D. So lets get those voting hands a runnin cause time's a tickin! (Btw don't make the case that I'm trying to push a speed lynch as you would be correct in making that argument as I am, but it would be a kinda useless argument to make. Its T minus 4 days and a 1/12 chance at nailing is infinitely better than a 0/12 chance at hitting scum.)

P.S I'm gonna be outta me country soon and I will not have access to a regular computer. I'll try to post as much as I can if i can get access to a computer. I'm guessing unless the mod moves the dead line, night will prolly go from Sunday to Thursday ish annd I'll be back that following monday. Just a heads up.
thinktank
thinktank
Goon
thinktank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:20 am

Post by thinktank »

I can't believe I died when I was on vacation. that sucked for me. Anyways, good job Farside! you didn't have to bus me that early though...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”