Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:03 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

Hello, hello! I replace the redoubtable Jex.

Please note I am a truly awful IC player - this is a warning.
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:03 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

OK, I've made a initial read through and two players come out as suspicious on the
visible
patterns: springlullaby and muffinhead nee Jalathas.

Everyone muffinhead has voted for was League and everyone, except myself/Jex, who voted for muffinhead has died. You can see a similar pattern for springlullaby, with the only living voter being farside22 who had made a 'random' early vote.

With all the potential immunities this is hardly conclusive, but no other players living or dead (or undead) show the same hits and misses.

Oh, to those that are worried, I am not the SK.
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:08 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

Is there anyone else here in the grand mansion? Hello ... hello? Echo ... echo ;)
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

Could I have a vote count please.
farside22 wrote:Harvey: What on your read makes you believe muffinhead and spring as scum?
I was just passing on a pattern I saw that came out of the voting. In terms of suspicion I look elsewhere.
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:32 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

Well, muffinhead, and others, I can now offer a 'fact'. I was sitting on it because my predecessor seems to have ignored it and I couldn't understand why - I was worried it was some strategy or gambit which was completely beyond me. But, meh, here it is...

You will recall that on Night 1 there were two failed NKs - "In two other rooms signs of blood and struggle are found but no bodies to attach them too." One was, I think, Imhotep, the other was a well known blood-loving aristocrat from the Carpathian mountains - myself/Jex. It was farside22 who tried to get me.
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:04 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

muffinhead wrote:@ harvey- why dont you vote for farside then.
Well, I was hoping someone would explain why Jex did nothing with this info despite having it since D2.

But since he did try to murder me in my bed, I'm happy to reciprocate with a daylight lynching:

Vote: farside22
"The carefully constructed chain of events suddenly seems not merely to contain a weak link, but to be constructed entirely out of stupefyingly enormous mistakes and errors of judgement."
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:54 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

farside22 wrote:Then Jex had nothing to fear if Harvey is telling the truth
Eh? What? Who?

And also - no-one seems to care, farside, we're both shouting in the wilderness.
"The carefully constructed chain of events suddenly seems not merely to contain a weak link, but to be constructed entirely out of stupefyingly enormous mistakes and errors of judgement."
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:13 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

farside22 wrote:If he was drac he had nothing to fear by saying something earlier if you are telling the true as Drac is immune to NK's
Not immune to being lynched by people thinking its a scum ploy tho'.
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:42 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

I agree ;) As I said, I can't see why Jex decided not to reveal this information.

As for his vote on OGML, he voted for him twice on Day 1 and kept his votes on OGML much longer than anywhere else. So I suspect a deeper animus there. Also he had absented himself throughout most of Day 2 and was not present when OGML was finally lynched. So there was not a great deal of logic anywhere there - or, as I was worrying, some ploy which I don't understand.

Possibly he though you are the SK and not mafia, so killing you would not win the game for town and would remove the chance of you killing mafia. Whereas you, having blown your cover, would be very circumspect on later nights.

Not very likely, but we'll have to ask Jex later - are you a) stupid b) cunning c) stupidly uncunning, or d) other.
Harvey Pew
Harvey Pew
Goon
Harvey Pew
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:29 am

Post by Harvey Pew »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:vote: Harvey Pew
muffinhead wrote:vote: Harvey Pew
Now
I see why Jex didn't reveal the farside attempt. Everyone is
so
clever that they will read it as a scum ploy. You fools!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”