DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:23 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

vote:callmeliam
for being the only person I've played with.
Show
you done goofed.

Il Sarcastro (3:40:26 AM): Hitler doesn't like the Beatles
Il Sarcastro (3:40:30 AM): And that's what makes him Hitler
DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:52 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I agree Dice tags = Bad.

Also A D-1 no lynch in my experience is extremely disadvantageous to the town, and should be avoided at all costs unless there is some sort of specific game altercations, which we don't have here.

A random lynch has a 1/12 chance of hitting scum, which is better than a 0/12.

Its all in the math.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:31 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

very interesting, thanks for the tip oman :]
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:11 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

i just mean that if you randomly pick one out of 12 its you have a 1/12 chance of getting anything..and I suck at math xD

but yeah so if there were 2 scums it would change but I'm not in the mood to focus on that...and Oman's little wiki suggestion made it a lot clearer for me...so as he said check that out!
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:35 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

good grief, You guys are busy!!

*catching up!, will post as soon as I'm done*
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:45 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

okay this is just for me, I like to be able to see things and stuff else I will lose my train of thought.

If I am correct, Kiwi is currently at 4 votes and food is at 2. anyone else having a vote is only at one, and food is the only person not voting.

That said I think Food's accusations (if you wanna call them that) at me about calling him on his dice roll first/mix-up seems like he honestly made a mistake, I'm not too worried about that at this point.

Kiwi's play has been a bit off, he (he right?:S) has seemed a bit nervous about looking scummy/messing up.

I am not gonna do my typical uber-conservative voting style considering our deadlined days, however at this point I am gonna

unvote
until I can re-read the past few pages again and look for anything that really jumps out at me.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:59 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

charter wrote:
unvote
vote Darla

For hypocrisy and basically waiting for someone to build a case she can latch onto. (That's how I interpret 'look for anything that really jumps out at me')
First off I'm not waiting, I have a busy weekend and didn't wanna throw out a vote without a reasonably good reason.

Could you please point out the hypocrisy though?
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:30 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Hi guys! Just letting you all know I will be V/LA this weekend, (holiday) Will try to get a post up per day but I can't promise.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:02 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I'm here, I'm here!!!

Had a horrible day (had to literally get on my roof and patch it!!)

anyways, sorry about the lack of posting its been busy as of late.

My comments about not being my typical uber-conservative were because if any of you have played with me, I tend to not vote till I am absolutely sure, or until i dig my self into a pit where the game's entire fate's on my shoulders *nudge liam* Both times i have cracked under the pressure and voted wrong and lost the game for me and the town.

Anyways, I wasn't able to give an analysis at the time of my post, so I didn't feel comfortable voting at that time.

Considering our 2week deadline I have cast off my nervous voting habits (and to prevent me from having to be the decision maker again :S)

I don;t have a lot of time, I am on at a Friend's but anyways here we go:

Charter; I don't think we've gotten off to the best foot, and I can say I'm not entirely fond of you but thats pretty much personal OMGUS. I agree with the above that you seem kinda n00b, and I don't know yet if it's n00b scum or n00b in general but im willing to give you the benefit of the doubt right now as it is so early.

Kiwi person: You have played very nervous and sketchy so far, I am on the fence here, but leaning towards you as the most scummy atm.

Food: You're play is a tiny bit off, but I think you're behind kiwi in scummyness, and tbh the dice thing didn't alarm me that much...Those first few pages flew by and I kept mixing up you and sthr in my posts..So I can get the confusion. I do NOT like however you goign off topic about the DS..it seems very weird to control the conversation like that and get the focus off balance.

BB - I think you may be calling it too early with muerrto and sthr, although I do agree they both seem pretty much town at this point, I can't ever really tell anything this early. Overall I'd put you on the town side of the see-saw.

Strife - One of my most townie winners (woo hoo for you) Looking back I like his play style, even calling me on my math flub early on, and basically being logical and level headed. I liked this post;
strife220 wrote:4 votes on MLF is much more pushy than a dice vote deserves, in my opinion. Me thinks there's at least one scum on that wagon, unless there's another reason for voting him that I missed. Aioqwe and windkirby both have pretty crappy reasons for joining a wagon like that.
He was right, a wgaon that large early on wasn't a very good idea.

(ugh time is expiring gonna have to rush this last bit sorry guys!!)

Oman - Not a lot to say so far, I like your playstyle however I always am a bit uneasy around people as experienced as you because I always feel like I'm being played. Then I start to double guess and see deamons in the bush that may or may not be there. -- need more time to review.

Muerrto - Your play thus far is neither here nor there for me but if you tilted the see-saw either way It'd probably be to the town side. (This early I am not to quick to call scums out because there isn't a high chance of being right with so little to go on.)

Windkirby - not too fond of how much you advanced the DS chattr, but I like most of your play thus far so I'm not gonna use that as ammuntion against your allignment status. Probably townie.

clock person -- not enough posts to go on... add more later.

Sorry that was rushed, this was the only game i could get to here until tommorrow evening or sat morn...

see ya guys!! Happy Independence day USAers!
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:05 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

EBWOP:

vote:kiwi

(not sure of teh vote count but its kiwi or food and kiwi is slightly higher for me.)
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:18 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Muerrto wrote:Lol that's what I figured I just don't personally do those. You end up in Kiwi's position.(not elaborating)

So speaking from experience, what do you think of Kiwi? I'd be more inclined to be persuaded by your opinion since I don't really have that particular experience to know the difference. Was it or was it not?
Spend your first game with the likes of Yos, MBF, Dasq, Joudas, and Guardian... You learn not to let the allure of experience guide you. *cough*

I should be back to an active posting regiment tonight/tomorrow!
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Muerrto wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Spend your first game with the likes of Yos, MBF, Dasq, Joudas, and Guardian... You learn not to let the allure of experience guide you. *cough*
Lol if you check our join dates you'll see I joined before he did. Not what I was referring to.

Heck, one of the more known and respected names on here, Ergo, is a friend of mine from another board and we joined about the same time.

I frequent the newbie games rather than the 'real' ones so my name's not quite as known, but I've been here a while.
Ahh, I see I see. You are not completely unheard of, Your name has reached my ears a few times.

agreed about the Kiwi post, WIFOMy Semantics and it didn't make a lot of sense, I've always been a fan of the Pressure Vote myself, and its hardly a lynch vote. I use it to get someone talking and usually retract it once I am satisfied, or leave it when they show to be scum.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ahh So much activity for a busy girl like me :D I love games that actually go places. Reading up now.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:54 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I finally got caught up, took a nap, and came back to more!! Touching on this post cos i don't really like it.
aioqwe wrote:
aioqwe wrote:I had my
suspicions on food and darla
, however, neither have made posts that really stand out to me. I want to see which posts gave windkirby vibes. I also think I need to go back and read to re-evaluate my suspicions.
"Not listing suspicions" is a bit inaccurate eh?
not really, You didn't truly give suspicions here, although I don't think that everyone who doesn't give detailed descriptions is scum, but some reasoning is nice.
charter wrote:What makes Oman's reason (or mine) any less crappy? You didn't mention Oman, but everyone who voted for Food had a poor reason.
Strife220 is Oman's scumbuddy? Nah. I feel Strife's opinions was that food only deserved 1-2 votes for dicing. Obviously I feel differently and I wouldn't consider your vote as a vote because it was random.[/quote]

Thres a lot i dont like there, You are speaking for strife 'you feel his opinions were' defending him much? And saying someone only deserves a certain amount of votes for something doesn't sit well with me. If someone <scum or not> slips up, they should have as many votes as people who wish to vote them, The dice thing was in random stage, and I highly doubt it would have made it to a lynch anyways.
charter wrote:In the beginning Muerrto seems to buddy up with a lot of people. I don't think there's much to gain there unless he is scum, but he hasn't done anything that scummy, so at this point I think he's just friendly (though hasn't buddied up to me :cry: )
Buddying is in it of itself scummy. There's no further support that I can see.
Beyond_Birthday wrote:Aioqwe (Simply dismissing a player's scuminess without any reason and suggesting someone else to be guilty is just plain scummy.)
I gave a reason, you still vote for me[/quote]

So by your logic, Muerrto would be scum with everyone except those he didn't buddy up to? considering the ratio of those he did to those he didn't, that seems a bit illogical. And to say Buddying up = scum is foolish because as oman stated somewhere there are pro-town roles such as masons that also can require/provide buddying up.
Beyond_Birthday wrote:This entire post seems scummy, and after Darla’s post:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
DarlaBlueEyes wrote:Spend your first game with the likes of Yos, MBF, Dasq, Joudas, and Guardian... You learn not to let the allure of experience guide you. *cough*
Lol if you check our join dates you'll see I joined before he did. Not what I was referring to.

Heck, one of the more known and respected names on here, Ergo, is a friend of mine from another board and we joined about the same time.

I frequent the newbie games rather than the 'real' ones so my name's not quite as known, but I've been here a while.
Ahh, I see I see. You are not completely unheard of, Your name has reached my ears a few times.

agreed about the Kiwi post, WIFOMy Semantics and it didn't make a lot of sense, I've always been a fan of the Pressure Vote myself, and its hardly a lynch vote. I use it to get someone talking and usually retract it once I am satisfied, or leave it when they show to be scum.
I feel more ascertained in my vote for you, at the moment. Now, on to someone else’s odd actions that I have yet to talk about:
You're voting me again because of what Darla said? How do you know she's town? and why specifically her?

Your contradiction on Oman is also interesting. I see some scum potential here.[/quote]

Why shouldn't he vote you? You've been the most consistently scummy so far, and how do we know ANYONE's town? At this stage in the game its pretty much impossible to know.

Obviously he wasn't decided yet, and he had suspicions on me, thus I believe he was saying that my post cleared me in his mind at that time, not that my post incriminated you so much, If i am wrong let me know BB but thats how I interpreted it. And even if it was the other, thats his choice now isnt it?

Overall I'm happy with my vote on you, with the looming deadline, and your behavior so far, I think you are the most scummy so far.

vote stands

(( Some one asked me earlier why I omitted a few people from my list, sthart i think it was? Yes it was because i was pressed for time, I didn't realize i had done so. I will add those i missed on in a few mins)
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:04 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Muerrto wrote:
Oman wrote:
Muerrto wrote:Lesson 1 for new people: Don't worry that someone puts ONE vote on you. Had I left Oman alone his gambit to see who would leap onto me for his poor reasons may have caught someone. As it is, I think I killed it.
Yeah...I was going to try it again. Which is why I didn't tell them I was doing it :D

I can't believe you missed it man, that last newbie I tried pretty much the same gambit and then I was all "OMGWTFBBQ!"
Yeah, I totally fragged that up. Oh well, next time I'll assume you're doing a gambit instead of assuming you forgot the difference between Strawman and WIFOM. I was like 'You're acting weird' and you were like 'No $hit' lol that's when I got the hint.

FoS: Darla

If you wanna refute Kiwi's points great, your business, that's mafia. Don't do it using other people's arguments(mine) and don't defend other people(Charter and BB) saying what you 'think' they meant.

Makes it sound like you're inside their head, only scum would have that knowledge.

Can you tell me why your vote stands in your own words?
Because no one has exhibited more scummy behavior thus far, his defensiveness are weak and at best try to switch the attention to someone else, and in essence poor play.

I don't like a lot of his posts and his finger pointing on you and oman as if its the world's end of scummyness, and his assertions that all budding = scum.

Also we have a limited amount of time, and I personally don't want a no-lynch as its never a good start. he seems to be the best candidate with the most suspicion on him as well.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:27 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

melikefood wrote:Is it a good idea to we make recommendations to the claimed cop?
I'd say whomever is second in votes...
Oman wrote: I have a real
beef
with melikefood's actions here, it seems panicy and really asking for what the town thinks.
Pun intended?
Sorry if I came off that way to you. I'm not experienced with claims.
We're not really 'giving advice' but if you are pro-town then yes, it is a good idea because there's just as high of a chance of him BEING the cop as there is for him not to, so to lynch him or let him hang himself so to speak, would not be in the best interest of the town.

You're play is very safe to me food, often asking the town what they think, versus saying what you think, or looking for confirmation on you're feelings.

I get if you are new, really I do, but you need to step it up and play more rather than ride the coat tails of the others.

@ Oman is that a breadcrumb? :p
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:28 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

EBWOP; still happy with my vote on Kiwi.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:01 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Oman wrote:hehehe, nah sorry. I say "beef" in other games. In Aus beef is a slang term that I use.

Or maybe it is a breadcrumb...duh duh duh.

Might I also say that if you do believe its a breadcrumb, why would you point to it several times.

Don't be chicken, you noodle (HAHAHA!)

here it says "Beef" Slang for the term "fight" in Aus beef can mean problem or issue.

If it is a breadcrumb, do people think that is a towntell, scumtell, or nulltell.
Its a I wanna screwwitheveryoneandlolaboutit tell!!

In all seriousness I don't think there's any way to gauge scumminess of a role by the flavor. Its too random to say that OMG BEEF = SCUM!

cos wheres the proof in that?
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Why don't you find Kiwi suspicious Food?

Also Clock seems somewhat edgy over knowing whether Oman felt his gambit worked. Could be a null-tell but he seems somewhat nervous to me? Then again Oman isn't answering, which, given Oman's experience, would make me nervous too, if i were really concerned about him and his gambit, which I am not.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I am eatingg ramen as I type this ^^,

as for the charter/kiwi thing Im a bit more suspicous of Kiwi but looking back I am starting to see a trend from charter that i don't like.

I am also agreeable to either, but i do concur that we need to get a move on, and pick one.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:54 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I don't buy kiwi's claim personally the paraphrase of his PM doesn't really help.

and why do you have limited immunity when before it was juts immunity? I also don't like the part about 'ramen will care less and less and they'll get to me' do you mean the SCUM ramen or the TOWN ramen there?

I'm willing to move to charter to get a lynch but i do not like this kiwi opportunistic play/
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:34 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

strife220 wrote:Darla (and everyone that is not picking out a NK target), please explain to me why my "Kiwi must be SK or vig, and regardless of which, town can use the NK to their advantage" is not worth following?
I find it difficult to believe his claim, but thinking about it, if we let him him live and give him a specific target, and he doesn't pull through, then we know he is lying scum!!

so yea, I agree with you. (missed your other post cos after i sent mine i closed the window and we cross posted)

My only reservation is the chance that he hits some sort of PR. If we chose amongst ourselves (not counting lurkyliam as he is obv. lurking) one of us will likely be forced to claim, and outing more PRs with a claimed cop already in the town seems a bit..well..stupid.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:42 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

how much longer do we have?
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

so we're faced with killing either the bulletproof vig/sk or the doc.

considering how scummy they've both acted, I still think it could go either way. Its a bit late in the deadline to exclude both and hop on someone else as the other scummy acters are a claimed cop (whome I believe) and a lurker (liam)

So we're stuck. (Unless we get a counter claim that is) But if we dont. I would lean towards kiwi only on the basis that a doc's protection is more helpful than an unconfirmed vig/sk, who could kill of townies rather than protect them.

unvote
for now. Waiting on any counter claims and more reactions.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:14 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Wheres he at? Im guessing near a L-1?

Liam..ya wanna claim?
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:24 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Is that a lynch? Kinda feel left out lol.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:54 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Right, so I think all your possibilities up there fit food, only other thing I can think of is, Kiwi has no power, and fake claimed to not be killed, and mafia killed oman.

but its a stretch
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I agree, Kiwi, What happened? Do you know? Were you Role Blocked? or are you just scum who didn't kill your buddy?
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I'm totally convinced by Kiwi, and his lack of posting so far concerns me. Won't make any decisions or conclusions till he posts however
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:33 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

EBWOP

I'm ** NOT ** totally Convinced
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:32 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Waiting on Kiwi or the mod here...If he is ModKilled that could answer all of our questions, if not, we will certainly have to ask him now wont we :D
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:15 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Didn't he say he got a guilty on Muerrto?
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I was hoping to hear from Kiwi first, and Was under the assumption WK wasn't sure of his sanity as a cop.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:13 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Muerrto is at L-3 now if i calculate correctly, I would like a claim before I vote, but it seems he is the most obvious choice, although I think CWR's actions do warrant looking into depending on the claim from muerrto and the rest of today's play.

We may have a deadline, but no point in wasting it :D

for now,
psuedovote: Muerrto
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:25 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I have to agree with Muerrto that we shouldn't waste the day just to put him (back) in his grave. I think that we should all agree that Muerrto dies today, then discuss candidates for tomorrow. I favor CWR at this point because I beleive he has been making deliberately confusing statements in order to derail pro-town actions.

I am strongly opposed to a massclaim at this point.
I agree with this, Thats why i pseudo-voted. I didn't wanna get him closer to a lynch and risk a hammer when we still had day left to discuss. Because our deadlines are pressurizing to say the least.

I also am not liking CWR's play today, but i don't want to decide on the next lynch yet. There are too many variables, Investigations, Claims, Scum tells ect ect.

He is a candidate, sure, maybe a bit higher than others on my list, but I'm not fond of the idea of pre-choosing a lynchee for the next day.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:39 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I am willing to go with the plan WK suggested but, perhaps I just misunderstood here, but would that mean a no-lynch for today? I can't help but think that would be very detrimental to the town.

An easier way to test whether or not WK is paranoid would be to Lynch Muerrto and see what he flips, it will either confirm or deny WK.

Maybe I missed something..cos I have been awake 48 hours straight here...but it seems the more logical thing to do at this time.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

wow!!

so two more claims? well we pretty much've gone into all out soft-mass claim here, heh.:D

As for todays lynch, I still think the most logical way to test the sanity is to lynch muerrto (who's had really weak defenses and attacking me for NOT voting him till we were sure and the day/deadline came definitely was a bit off.)

I also don't like pre-determining the next day's lynch, either we lynch muerrto today, or we don't.

I am willing to go with another lynch if thats what the majority wants, but it seems like we're taking the long way round with not lynching someone with a guilty, and investigating someone else to test a cop's sanity.

then again I've had 5 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours and im a bit off right now. So If I am missing some really obvious thing please let me know. :)
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #37) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:26 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

BB - why did you not counter claim muerrto?

Charter - you protected WK, so I am assuming that is who the scum tried to kill unless we have somesort of town RB. (seems likely with all the soft claim's we've had)

WK - can you please let us know your results?

and as for the mass claim there's not many of us left who haven't, (me being one) so I don't see why we wouldn't unless someomone has something to hide.

I will be away for most of today (Sat) so post more later guys!
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:35 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

sthar8 wrote:
strife220 wrote:For face value, Sthar8's logic is pretty solid.
That's all I've got to say about that.

So we have one or two more scum, likely with some kind of power. If we only have one more scum, he's probably a roleblocker who gives up his kill in order to block.

I think that the "bottom ramen" thing is just a contrast with "top Ramen." In other words, I think it's a name for the scumgroup, not an indicator of number or power of scum.

I'm very suspicious of BB at the moment, because of his failure to counter and some of his behavior yesterday.

With regards to claiming, we already have enough soft claims that scum have plenty of direction on their kill, so we might as well get the information benefit.

I disagree with popcorn claiming, I think we should set a list and agree on it before claiming.

I would like to add any night choices or targets, plus justification, to the information required with each claim.

I propose:
CWR
BB
Darla
sthar8
Food
strife

Any objections or changes?
I'm fine with this list, and I agree about the 2 scum = unlikely unless there is a SK too, but the lack of kills so far would make me skeptical of that.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:57 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

windkirby wrote:Darla, don't you pay attention at all? aioqwe WAS SK, and I recieved no PM! :P

I'm fine with the list as well - I'm having trouble keeping up with all the soft claims anyways so it'd be difficult for me to choose who to go first. So I guess that means CR claims.
:oops: I keep getting confused in this one. Very sorry.

so if we had a SK, wouldn't it seem unlikely in a 12 person game to also have the 3 scum some people are referring to? the goon/RB/Godfather hierarchy thing?

I'm kinda unfamiliar with anything outside of the 2 scum/1 SK or 3 scum set ups in a mini.

I too have been a bit confused by the soft claims and have more trouble differentiating players in this game than I ever had.

The mass-claim will be a very good thing I think.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

Right well I can confirm Clock's claim now that Plain Dry Ramen is indeed the vanilla flavor.

I have nothing to report thusly.

I am a tad confused on BB's role but I've never seen the Jailkeep role, will wiki it now :)

next?
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I think its you food, cos we moved sthar down didn't we?
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

I didn't counter claim muerrto because like you said There was the possibility of Vanilla players having different flavors, I assumed I was just the bottom of the rung as I had no flavor packet.

and Im not one of the cool 'Top Ramen' kids just ordinary noodles.

*sigh* lol
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:22 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

ack!! I'm sorry I missed the question last night.

I don't actually remember what it said and I cleared out my PM box three days ago because it was so full. :/

Now I wish I hadn't cos you guys probs. wont believe me but yeh, *sigh**

anyways, I am a bit concerned by the sheer magnitude of town power roles,

Working it out to those who are basic townies

Oman (?alignment unkown?)
CWR (vanilla)
DBE (Vanilla)
Sthr (Bulletproof)
Food (mason 1)
Strife (mason 2)

Power Roles:

BB (Jailer)
WK (Cop)
Charter (Doc)
Liam (JoaT)

Scum/Anti-Town:

Muerrto (Goon)
Kiwi (SK)

It seems that theres a lot more town power than there should be to me, but I'm used to more basic games as well.
Show
you done goofed.

DarlaBlueEyes
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
DarlaBlueEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:02 am

Post by DarlaBlueEyes »

right, well, can't say I wasn't expecting this.

I too am not sure how chicken=jailer it seems like chicken would more likely be a doc or some sort of healing/reviving role.

I assume I am the lynch for today because i deleted that damn pm D:

But if I live on I'd be happy to subject myself to an investigation or whatnot,

on that note
vote:BB
seems a bit contrived to me honestly...sorry :/
Show
you done goofed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”