SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:12 pm

Post by SleepyPanda »

armlx and sleepy panda: If you had to choose someone to lynch right now, who would you choose and why?
If I HAVE to choose? You?

I'm assuming the CR would want to blend in as much as possible at the start by appearing helpful to lower their chances of being lynched. I don't see much to go on besides WIFOM at this point.
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:22 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Awesome Pants wrote:
armlx wrote:Have you ever played AitP? For the scum, its a similar concept in comparison to that game (1 person they don't want to leave connections to), hence the reason they wouldn't random vote.
I haven't, but I understand the setup, however I don't see why it wouldn't be in a scum's interest to random vote here. The only point I can see is the CR not wanting to be tied to any of his cultists should they be lynched, but I don't see how random voting would make that connection. At best I can see it getting really WIFOMy for the town.
If you aren't even willing to random vote, why did you ask armlx and me to choose a person who we would want to lynch, with reasons? I don't see how you expect a decent answer when the game just started. Same question to you then, who would you lynch now and why?
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:24 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

Awesome Pants wrote:Yeah, I suppose it is a bit wishy washy in the way I've worded it, but it's not always
just
what they do, but rather the way in which they do it. For example, I liked the way you justified your answer to that question but your most recent post comes off as a bit 'OMGUS' which I do find a bit scummy.
To me,
your
most recent posts appear more OMGUS than Darox's. He's the one voting you. I don't see you directing anything at Darox besides your first question on what he thinks of armlx leading.
Awesome Pants wrote:The question was there, to effectively 'lead' darox into analysing armlx's motives. I think with those sorts of questions, someone protown will be more likely to critically think about the question and answer accordingly, whereas scum might try and 'jump' onto an easy bandwagon that's set out for them. Of course, having said that, scum also like to defend town members so that if they are lynched they look protown.
I think most of the questions you asked at the start didn't really help much. You seem to be really keen on how scum or town would react to your "strategical" questions. I don't see how you can deduce anything substantial from them though. What have you gathered on the four people you asked questions to?
SleepyPanda
SleepyPanda
Goon
SleepyPanda
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:18 am

Post by SleepyPanda »

armlx wrote:
To me, your most recent posts appear more OMGUS than Darox's. He's the one voting you. I don't see you directing anything at Darox besides your first question on what he thinks of armlx leading.
How is his post even remotely close to the definition of OMGUS.
It doesn't fit the definition exactly as stated in the wiki, but Pants is saying he finds Darox's recent posts scummy and all Darox has done was vote Pants. It's close enough to OMGUS from how I see it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”