Mafia 616 - Roleplaying Mafia - GAME OVER!

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:00 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

/confirm
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:48 am

Gloria Berkheimer

Quick eyes, thin lips and a left cheek damaged by skin lesions characterizes Gloria's most glaring facial features. Her shoulder-length black hair hides behind the hood of her dark cloak, under which her crossed arms are also often buried under between her long stretches. Her usual convivial demeanor is moderated by undertones of nervousness and fatigue. Every so often, she will slap her right cheek to keep herself awake.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 am

"What a bumbling idiot", muttered Gloria under her breath.

Vote: Kinetic
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:44 am

Having traveled with over half the current party for several months already, Gloria sees no need in getting to know the few strangers that most recently joined.

Especially the dryad woman that joined them last week in Knollwood. There was something -while not necessarily suspicious- off putting about her.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:15 pm

Gloria covers here eyes with one arm and points at Eldred using the other.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:25 am

guys it would be much simpler if we spoke in present tense
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:23 pm

(In italics are Gloria's personal thoughts)

Gloria reclined on her small couch and lighted a pipe that she produced from under her cloak. She slowly smoked under the hood which covered her face, deep in thought about her experiences with some members of the party:

Theo Faast
. He was an interesting man she grew particularly fond of during this journey. His lively evening stories by the campfire would fill her imagination with intrigue and possibility. She was several gold pieces in hisdebt from her expenses in the towns, and strangely enough, the greedy merchant never offered any resistance to her solicitations. No doubt the caring man would sell his vest before seeing Gloria fall into vagrancy.

He is wise, and friendly, but perhaps the gaps in his memory hide a darker past than one would imagine...

Fylbrigg
. Ahhh, Fylbrigg. She remembers how he and Theo often had discussions about philosophy until late in the night. Gloria only stayed until Theo's stories were over, after which she went to sleep. Her interactions with him were limited.

He looks completely harmless, that one. Always with those books, too.

Now
Doron Mackendoerfer
is another story; this man is out of control. She and this rogue fighter became fast friends after they met two weeks ago; although it seems like they've known each other for years. Two of a kind, remarked some of the others.

Well, he certainly fits the description of "threat to the kingdom"...still, I get along with him splendidly, and his alertness is a good sign. Probably. I'm certainly not going to vote him.

Zilla
was only picked up by the party last week.

I know nothing of this woman. I don't like the way she looks, but her jovial features don't look like they would hurt a flea. Next.

Eldred
. This arrogant dirtbag was the most recent addition to the party. He is indubitably the wretch King Donovan warned about. She hated him the moment she saw him; with that vile sting in his stare and haughty character, she found him utterly despicable.

He must be drinking to numb the pain of his evil...how damn predictable. If guilt doesn't kill him, I will.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Gloria appeared to be stretching, but at the last moment reached back her fingers and grabbed Autumn's skirt, pulling her on the couch. She detachedly asked:

"What about you, pretty? How did you get involved with us already?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Petrol, I am eagerly awaiting Fylbrigg's backstory written by yourself. ie: how you've gotten with us.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:34 am

Some soft-spoken old man was addressing the group in the background, but no one seemed to pay him no mind. Gloria made herself more comfortable on the couch, and then asked: "You drew this ?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:08 am

"Let me guess", Gloria smiled, "you ran away from home."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:50 am

The young woman left her pipe to rest on the tea table and paused. Seconds passed, one by one. When Gloria was finally about to speak, she broke instead into a quiet laughter she tried to contain as best she could.

"Come."

She got up, wiped all traces of humor from her thoughts, and led the girl by the hand.

"I'll introduce you."

The suddenly jovial woman had noticed the way Autumn was looking at Doron yesterday, so she went straight to him first.

"Hey Door! Tell this girl a bit about what you REALLY do."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:29 pm

Bogre, Zacharias is old. Also, awaiting Selande's backstory info.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:42 am

I agree with Fonz. PJ is in error.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:42 pm

I find how you're defending Selande pretty scummy, PJ. Fonz is right, she overplayed it. Even if it was in-character, she should have said so in the flavor that it was normal for her to go accusing people like that. I think its a newbe mistake, and PJ attaching himself to town.
FOS: PJ
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:45 pm

I PM'd MOS, asking him to include physical descriptions to our characters. Then, seeing how Fonz completely disregarded the new directive, I pointed him to the rule immediately; so that confirms what Fonz says. I think PJ is getting very opportunistic with his attacks now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Selande wrote:Forgot to answer this:
The Fonz wrote:Your character has, in thread, just called someone a traitor- and you unvote him in the very next post? WTF?
Yes. And that was deliberate.

Deliberate or not, it is unexplained and therefore can easily be seen as a scum tell. I know I would probably attempt something like that if I was more inexperienced, so I don't hold it against you but I understand completely how it can be seen as a very scummy move. Fonz's arguments make perfect sense to me. PJ gives a logical response, however his motivations are very doubtful.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:52 pm

petroleumjelly wrote:*raises eyebrow*

1.)
So let me clarify: you think Selande is town? If so, why?
2.)
Do you think I am defending Selande, or attacking The Fonz? Or both?
3.)
If you
do
think Selande is town (as indicated in your post), then what precisely is wrong with 'defending her'?
4.)
Exactly why do you think Selande's post was a "newbie mistake"? It seems to me it could only have been a mistake if she was actually
were
a Cop and had accidentally slipped her role without wanting to do so. If you think "bad role-playing" is a "mistake", please say so.
2) Both. Fonz wasn't role-fishing, so you have no case against him.

3) You are putting a lot of words in Selande's mouth which I find horridly scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:08 pm

I responded to 1 and 4 in the post addressing Selande.

Its pretty clear that Selande is a bit inexperienced from this post:
Selande wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Here, the case is that I feel that the ferocity with which Selande's character accused Kinetic's is out of keeping with a random vote, so I'm smelling a softclaim.
Can you explain this more? I think I know what a softclaim is, but I don't see how I made one here and why this would be a reason for a vote - so maybe I'm wrong. My vote was quite arbitrary mafia-wise, but it also was me trying to roleplay my character.

1.) Fonz was justified in asking for either a hard-claim or Selande to back off. What she did was a "crazy move" that she needed to answer for.

Whether or not she was a cop, she had to clarify that she wasn't seeding or pulling anything over us. Fonz comes off pro-town for doing this.

2.) I just feel that you're reading too much into the game, much like scum would do. You call us "short-sighted", and you look too far into things, and make assumptions that ignorant townies wouldn't think of.

Looking back, I realize how much I disagree with this post:

petroleumjelly wrote:
Reasons to vote The Fonz
1.)
The Fonz claims he sensed a 'soft-claim' from Selande's post. Firstly, I think that's rather ridiculous for a game that began with day. Secondly, if Selande
was
soft-claiming, pointing it out is very shortsighted. What if she
was
a Cop with a guilty investigation on Kinetic and was trying to push the lynch without revealing letting that slip? The only thing this does is force Selande to confirm/disconfirm it,
both of which do not help the town
. If the town can lynch a scum without outing a Cop in the process, then all the better.

2.)
The Fonz does not make any sense when he says people with information should either (a) claim, or (b) keep their mouth shut. If Selande was soft-claiming, she
was
keeping her mouth shut.

3.)
The Fonz somehow does not consider that Selande's "tone" was part of her character, while at the same time The Fonz uses a very strong "tone" with his character. Playing a character without thinking that
other
people may just be playing their character seems rather unreasoned.

4.)
He saves his physical description until after his Selande-vote; the operative word in his second post for me is "apparently", which suggests to me that he just noticed this requirement (I would like an elaboration on this from The Fonz). Since MoS requiring descriptions came before Selande's vote, this strikes me as a little backwards for somebody reading through the thread.

5.)
Note for later: If Kinetic [Eldred Hurst] turns out to be scum, then remember his thought that Selande was soft-claiming. Scum are much more likely to sense soft "Cop-claims" on their partners precisely because they are going to be on the lookout for them.
PJ, wanna give me some good role-playing reasons to vote you ? I feel strongly about you being scum. Maybe I could say I found an evil mark on you or a weapon. Or do you wish me to invent something about your character for my vote ? It should be something sudden, like a sudden realization.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:41 pm

1)
The Fonz wrote: However, overplaying a random vote, and trying to make it look like there's more behind it than there is, make perfect sense for whom? The scum, that's who!
2)
The Fonz wrote:Town players point out apparent softclaims not because they think they're true, but the opposite. Selande's characters actions seemed totally out of whack with representing a random vote: pointing at someone and yelling 'You're a traitor' strikes me as bad RP, unless that player is actually convinced of the accused's guilt.
3) I have already said why: because I am known for doing such things and I understand the mindset that was in when she made that post.

4) Semantics again! You're more interested in playing with words than scumhunting!

Fonz was justified because of exactly this:

Fonz wrote:And of course I wanted Selande to confirm or deny whether she had any particularly good reason to be voting Kinetic. You say that outing cops is bad: BUT THAT IS PRECISELY WHY SOFTCLAIMING IS BAD! You ask softclaimers to clarify because you don't want to let people float by on vaguely implying powerroles. The softclaim itself is enough to alert the scum, if the player in question is town.
To me, asking someone to clarify whether or not they were soft-claiming is not scummy, and soft-claiming is scummy, for the reasons Fonz said.

5) You read too far into the situation with Selande, assuming that she knows what she is doing and trusting her judgment about RP-ing without question. Not pro-town.

6) Nonsense! Fonz was pretty damn sure she WASN'T soft-claiming, as I've quoted, and he wanted her to type it clearly. This is another instance where you're reading too deep between the lines to lose us in semantic loopholes.

Fonz did not suspect Selande to be a cop, he wanted her to SAY that she wasn't soft-claiming, so she can't use the "breadcrumb" argument later, or make us give more credit to her because we think she has more game information.

You are waayyyy scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:08 pm

1) That does make sense, but if you can't see Fonz's perspective on this then there's something wrong with the lenses you are looking through. I find this scummy.

2) Once again, Fonz was justified IMO.

4) So let me recapitulate your argument:"Fonz is scummy for role-fishing". Is that it ?

5) Its like you just want to see one side of the coin. I don't think Fonz "should" have done anything else than what he did. I find you reading too far into it scummy.

6) I find your arrogant tone of "I am right and everyone SHOULD do this because I said so" scummy.

7) I'm looking for a good excuse to. Maybe I caught you putting a suspicious substance into one of the tea cups, and then switching it with someone else's ? (by mistake or by design, the town will decide)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:09 am

"Excuse me for one moment."

Gloria detached herself from the group as she noticed Gabby struggling to get through the door. The poor girl had spoken so quietly that no one took notice, so Gloria took it upon herself to walk over and tend to the girl's obvious exertion.

At about halfway, she halted upon hearing dim neighs that she immediately recognized as sounds made by royal steeds. While the messenger's voice echoed in the streets above the tavern, Gloria tied a red facemask around her lower face. The news bearer left as suddenly as he came, leaving some of the travelers to glance at each other, uneasily trying to gauge their peers' reactions.

This is the moment Gloria chose to pull her cloak away in a fantastically wide motion. The revelation of her physical appearance was surprising to those who had never seen her before.

She was wearing two short-sleeved shirts, the black one over the white tightly wrapped around her athletic body, and dark brown pants closely tied with thick gray strings around the shins. She sported two belts, which held various pouches, and more importantly a series of sheathed scalpels ready to be deployed. Amidst the strings of the lower part of her right leg, another knife could be seen under closer examination. Some made note that her attire would easily blend in with large crowds, except for the red cloth covering her face.

Her posture was formidable.

The leaf that herbalist sold me didn't only calm my nerves, it literally slowed my heart rate! Interesting.

Gloria's body suddenly went into motion, rapidly descending upon the sickly girl. Despite what she thought to be a nervous protest voiced behind her, she slung Gabby's arm over her shoulder and helped her to a nearby couch by the wall.

"Gabby, what happened ? Where were you ?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 am

She cursed in her head as she crumpled up against a nearby car.

I suppose you meant "cart". We are in medieval times, Pooky
:wink:
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:08 am

Doron sees his friend by the couch with the new arrival. As if she could feel his stare, Gloria turns back and looks right back at him.

She discreetly motions towards his sword by the coat check. Her lips are reading "GET IT". Her attention returns to Gabby.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:35 pm

We already know each other since we have ALL traveled together. I'm not an "unknown benefactor", we have met before since you are a member of this party of 12.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Selande wrote:"What's wrong?" he asks in a low voice.
"She might have been followed."

As a way of explanation, Gloria added:

"She's suffering from temporary memory loss."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:39 pm

I found a way to vote you. I'll disregard your flavor because I never said anything about finding you suspicious yet.

Gloria stood up until everyone's attention was drawn to her.

"We're blown", she announced grimly.

The crowd reacted with an uproar of questions and complaints, wasting precious time. She spoke again once the members each fell silent to look at her for justification.

"We have to evacuate; now. Door and Autumn, help Gabby up, we'll have to move her if her condition doesn't improve. Two more volunteers should escort us out of the town, and the rest of you will scatter for now. The rendez-vous location is three clicks beyond the east entrance, by the forest clearing a way's reach from the main road."

Some of the party members were too stunned to react, but a few others started moving. They were unexpectedly stopped by Fylbrigg's large frame blocking the exit.

"You", he pointed at Gloria while she was busy handing a map to Zilla.

"I am not completely blind to your...uragghh...I'm not going anywhere without proof."

"I have no time for this", she dismissed with a wave. She weighed each of her following words heavily and spoke them slowly:"I
vote Fylbrigg
, so we can be done with this
tomfoolery
, and rush everyone to safety before the town guards -
or worse
- find our group and wipe us
all
out."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:55 am

"Why do you fear the town guards, Gloria? Why would they wipe us out?"
"Unless you've been living under a rock for the past week, you know very well that we are the twelve most wanted individuals in all of Ealuard!"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:57 am

I was specifically told that the theme of the world is like that of lord of the rings
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:43 am

GUYS, TIME TO VOTE....
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:54 am

I talked to MoS about physical descriptions and he gave it a go, so I pointed Fonz in the right direction. Stop trying to ruin the game, PJ.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:56 am

All this was done within 20 minutes as I was on MSN with MOS
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:17 am

If you want to get REALLY technical, writing physical descriptions is part of the PRE-game, so I have not talked to another player about the game.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:30 am

petroleumjelly wrote:
4.)
As a side-note, and for the sake of mafia (this is not an attack on ABR as to his alignment), there was no excuse for sending a PM to The Fonz – period. It was not "pre-game"; you sent him a PM
during the game

There are reasons the "do not communicate with players" is a rule on the board. With
only you
sending him a PM,
only you and the Fonz
gain access to knowledge none of the rest of us have. Firstly, you gain the knowledge of what exactly you said to The Fonz (which may be differently nuanced than what you say in-thread). Secondly, you gain the knowledge of when he is on-line; when he picks up your PM;
and
if (or when) he responds to your PM either through PM or in-thread (in this case he "responded" by saying "apparently I need to provide a physical description", etc.) Thirdly, you gain the knowledge that The Fonz did not report you to MoS, which could influence your thoughts on The Fonz's alignment (and perhaps things other than his lack of reporting could influence your alignment in his reaction to your PM). Fourthly, your PM could influence The Fonz's thoughts on
your
alignment. All of this would go unknown to the town, and we would be forced to deal with an otherwise unknowable vortex of information that we would have had zero access to if I had not managed to detect something out of the ordinary in The Fonz's posts. It is unfair to
all
the players in the game.[/ooc]

1) A nuance in the wording would not affect the game unless we had a pre-established code and we were both scum or masons.
2) I knew he was online because he just posted a minute before.
3)&4) "Reporting" and "modkilling" doesn't even remotely enter the equation. I messaged during the game
about
the pre-game that Fonz missed. It does not affect my thoughts on him or his alignment and I gain zero information. As for me, you mentioned it yourself that the action itself is a reflection of my impatience rather than a clue towards my alignment, but in the very same post you later say that he could draw something from "my notice of his lack of reporting", which is scummy circular logic flawed at the foundation. I am also disturbed by the lack of content.

Everyone should have their characters state their opinion on the "Exodus Debacle", eg: me/fonz/pj, and the selande/fonz/pj that we can call the "Norton episode".
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:55 am

see sig
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:03 pm

Damn...very little content in all this time. But at least we didn't no-lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:37 am

mneme wrote:Deshaun looks at Gloria. "We haven't kicked anyone out yet. So you're willing to let an inventor get killed and do nothing to pick another target? Seems unsporting."

unvote
vote: Albert Rampage

Day ain't over yet.
"And just what would you have me do ? Follow your example ?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:29 pm

A teary-eyed Gloria, still shaken by the double-homicide, was sitting in Gabby's thick, sticky blood, a scalpel trembling in her hand.

Without turning around, she challenged Eldred to justify himself:

"There was no time. We had to leave that tavern before the nosy barkeep reported us to the authorities, or worse, undercover officers take notice of our conveniently dozen-person group."

She wiped her eyes with her sleeve and turned around.

"I recall you attacking Zacharias without explanation, and you blame me for actually having reasons to vote for Fyl ?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:43 pm

"I never said I trusted Zacharias, but you're blaming me for something you have done yourself."

Gloria stood up.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 pm

"My point is that its selfish to claim I'm the murderer because I accused someone, when you did the same thing."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:13 am

Knight of Cydonia wrote:"Hang on, guys... she was itting in a pool of thick, sticky blood... like that which Lester was found in... What were you implying, or accidentally implying, Gloria? Are you trying to tell us you're some kind of protector, killing off those of us you suspect? Or are you just lying to cover your tracks?"
"No, I simply examined her...inhuman organs more closely."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:10 pm

"Eldred must have taken the rope."

Vote: Eldred
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:43 pm

Apparently mayhem is finding me suspicious because I was pushing for PJ's wagon.

Gloria walks outside.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:17 am

M4yhem wrote: Albert, are you going to explain why you jumped so fast to the conclusion that I'd taken the rope? Because it really looked like OMGUS to me.
I voted you first so you OMGUS'd
me
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:19 am

Knight of Cydonia wrote: No, you OMGUSed him by instantly assuming that a) he had taken the rope whilst bluffing and b) assuming that only scum would take the rope. I have a perfectly good reason to take items pro-town, because unlike any of you, I can get more out of them.Maybe just drop it, since it's not going anywhere?
I voted for Eldred page 2 and kept my vote there until I switched it to PJ. You just came in and OMGUS'd me with zero argumentation and zero evidence.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:20 am

you = he*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:40 pm

What are you voting me for now ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:57 am

Fonz made perfect sense to me. If someone is going to declare someone else is a traitor day 1, he better back that up with something.

I did the exact same thing with Eldred and the rope, and you accuse me. This is bullshit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:15 pm

"This does not bode well for me. My vote is on Eldred because I didn't like the way he acted yesterday. He was very loud and aggressive but when he got heat for it he just stood in a corner and stayed quiet."

He voted CKD in his first post, and never gave any reasoning whatsoever. I think he's scum because both Kinetic and mayhem were acting scummily. I wouldn't be surprised if Yosarian was in league with him as well, figuring how easy it was yesterday. I probably did botch this game for my team. And with such a sheepish town, I doubt any good cases will actually be built before the deadline, but maybe I'm wrong.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:40 am

wrong, you omgus'd me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:24 am

only the same 3 people omgussing me with the same crap over and over. i can attack whoever i want, and my opinion might be different than yours, but dont twist the truth.

@mayhem: obviously you don't think what you're doing is scummy...else you wouldnt do it.

also about omgus...i attacked him first, and then he attacked me. same goes with yosarian...

i wonder why
the only 3 people
i said i didnt like yesterday are attacking me now...

notice that the only people i attacked were zilla, fylbrigg and eldred yesterday...

guess who is attacking me now. that is omgus, and scummy. me accusing eldred of having the rope is not scummy. the rest of the town has to be vigiliant for fylbrigg and eldred..
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:36 am

M4yhem wrote:I don't think omgus means what you think it means.
I'm attacking you because you're acting scummy, it's than simple.
And lol @ the idea that accusing me of taking the rope without evidence isn't scummy- of course it is, you had no evidence whatsoever
yeah, and you had no evidence for lynching ckd.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:53 am

Knight of Cydonia wrote: you accused M4yhem of taking the rope,
and continued to do so after I claimed it and my role.
Where did I continue to attack him on the rope issue...?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:08 am

what?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:53 am

Vote Eldred
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:21 am

Gloria came back and sat down at the restaurant where the group has moved since the burial half an hour ago.

"I think Zilla claimed because she wanted to keep the item. Fylbrigg has been very stuck-up, and I would suspect him if Eldred was shown as scum. At any rate, I think everyone should hurry and place their vote so either me or Eldred can have ample time to claim before night."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:00 am

Gloria looked around worriedly.

"We are getting dangerously close to night. I urge everyone to place a vote where they intend to. Can I still count on you, Autumn, Hiram?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:37 am

TDC is willing to vote for Eldred. That would make 4vs3 and I would survive. If I vote Theo, its still 3v3.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:50 am

Plus I really can't agree to a Theo lynch, anyway. Looks like the typical lurker behavior to me...

TDC, could you please, please switch up your vote to Eldred ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:52 am

"Theo just seems like a crazy codger, doing his own thing and completely oblivious to what's happening around him. I agree that voting mneme is suspicious, but I don't think scum would be so uninterested in the lynching game we're playing."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:48 pm

I asked the mod to prod TDC.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:56 pm

IME lurkers are no more scum than active townies. I'm aiming to win without another mislynch. Eldred is really the one whom I want to see the alignment revealed, which will confirm my suspicions on Yosarian and I'll draw up their connection, visible even in their successors (PJ and Kinetic) with the short distancing that is immediately squelched. Anyway I'm getting ahead of myself...

Guys vote for mayhem, srsly plz.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:51 am

"Its obviously a lie, and your "mason" friend is none other than your accomplice..."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 am

Selande, can you check back again in a few hours in case I need your vote ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:06 am

M4yhem wrote: What is it with you trying to control people, Albert? Afraid they'll see through your tissue of lies?

Fonz- What more could he have done? He could have done what you claim you would have done, and argued against the lynch.
If Fonz strikes a deal with you, I'll need help to survive.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:35 am

Gloria ordered her breakfast. Life was starting to get preciously rare among this group, and she wasn't going to give it away by skipping the most important meal of the day.

We're probably in ly-lo, so I agree with mass-claiming; Yosarian first.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:22 am

I will never claim before Yosarian.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:39 pm

No, I think it makes you scum because I asked you to claim first.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:00 pm

Now don't give me this bullshit about "we" when its just you and KoC. I said I would massclaim
if
you went first. I took it as a given that you would.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, still waiting for someone to answer my question:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Someone want to explain to me why you guys lynched my4hem yesterday instead of Albert?

Because he was acting scummy as fuck and no one backed him up on his claim, DUHHH. My personal opinion about this is that you used him and then you and your partners sacrificed him when it looked like I wasn't getting lynched. That is assuming you are scum, but then again I think you of all people would have killed me last night. My was I quite humbled to wake up and see I'm not dead yet; looks like I'm the designated scapegoat for the day.
Yosarian2 wrote: Nope. I'll be glad to claim second, but you're claiming first, or there's no mass claim today. Either way, it's you're call.

You can wipe your butt with your melodramatic ultimatums; I'll have none of it.

Mass-claiming is a good idea to draw out scum who can't lie on their feet, but I'm no stranger to fake-claims as most of mafiascum.net know. If you don't claim first, I won't either, and at least the stupid mafia will not immediately know who to kill first tonight; that's if they don't already win today.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:47 pm

I made it clear from my first post that you needed to claim first. You're grasping at straws dude.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:51 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:
...uh, what? I "used him"? What on Earth does that mean?
You tricked him into thinking I was scum and then when it was obvious I wasn't getting lynched
and
he claimed a power role, your **team** sacrificed his gullible ass to advance the game in your favor. That's what I think.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:02 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:I really don't want to explain this any farther; and if you are town, neither do you
OH NO. ITS THE BIG BAD THREAT OF A POWERFUL ROLE THAT SHALL REMAIN UNNAMED.

Gloria
trembles
in fear.

Hahaha. Don't forget to read the roles so far, before you pull one out of your magic hat, lest you claim someone else's role.

"I think that at this point we've already caught one, and can freely discuss mass-claiming matters tomorrow, with one less yosarian scum to worry about. I
vote for Yosarian
"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:55 am

"Are you stupid? I'm voting him for the same reason I want him to claim first: because he's the scummiest player here to my reckoning."
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (isolation #74) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:20 pm

"Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps I DONT want to be cleared?"
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:29 pm

"You do realize you still haven't claimed anything yet."

Dude the only person targeting me is you and KoC. I am in no danger of being lynched.

Why the HELL would I want to be "cleared" by someone as scummy as you ? You think anyone here will believe you ? They're more likely to think that we're a damn team together. Heck, Fonz was with us in the Conservative mafia, he knows what's up in regards to our respective distancing tactics.

Here's a second thought. Maybe I don't want to die tonight. Maybe I want to keep on playing after we lynch scum. Mass claiming and being revealed as a PR is one thing, confirming another player is town at ly-lo is another.

Yet another idea for you: why don't you just be honest and forfeit your "clearance" since that now "its too late and it will be too hard to believe" my claim ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:00 pm

As scummy as me? What the hell? You're the one who's looked scummy all game. We almost lynched you yesterday, remember?
I won by a landslide, remember ? Those who were ready to vote off Eldred were Weyoun, Fonz, Selande, TDC and mneme.
Again, the thing that bugs the hell out of me was your, still unexplained, "I will never claim before Yosarian" comment, made at a point of time where I think it was pretty damn obveous I had role information on you. And then, when I made that even more obveous, your response was to..vote me? How does that make any sense as a pro-town action?
You have no proof of anything. Anything that comes out of your mouth is void.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:01 pm

Unvote

"We need more time to think about this."

Gloria backed off a bit and took her breath.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:58 am

Of course not.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #79) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:11 am

Yes, there is something you miss, and I can't talk about it first. When I finally do claim, you will understand my reason perfectly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #80) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:10 am

I think this is a scumplot to avoid scumhunting.

FOS: TDC
for being the main proponent of extending this useless affair.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #81) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:18 pm

We should use our time to scumhunt, that's all I'm saying. Who do you suspect and why?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #82) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:23 am

I agree with claiming simultaneously.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #83) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:49 am

I suspect KoC the most.

He's been after me the whole of day 2:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:"Well, if that's all, then I will
unvote; and Vote: Gloria
, putting my vote back where it was, based on the whole pursuing of the lynch on Zach post-claim."
Knight of Cydonia wrote:"Gloria, you're acting awful suspicious. I have the rope, and yet you pursue this lad here for... not taking it? I don't see any reason other than treachery afoot. I
unvote; Vote Gloria
"
Even voting me twice.
Knight of Cydonia wrote: Desperation, much, Albert?
He tunnel-visions me, but all and good so far.

But then on day 2, suddenly he attacks Yos which seems an AWFULLY lot like distancing according to my experience in this game:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:I could say the same. Yos, how do we know you're not scum who're just going to say "ZOMG U LIE! LAL!" whatever Albert claims?
He's going after me and all of a sudden he 180s and favors me over Yosarian for NO good reason, except distancing if he were scum.

Then he unvotes me:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
unvote

"Agreed. My head hurts."
Votes for me again and with no explanation he favors Yosarian over me once again:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:
Vote: ABR

THe only reason you should refuse to claim is if you're worried someone else will claim the role and reveal you as scum. In a game this size, I doubt there are any duplicate roles, so if TDC or
Yos, for instance, claims the same role, I'd be far more inclined to believe them than you.
No substance at all and no reason to change his mind like this except for theatrical distancing.

Then there's this issue:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Okay, I'm sorry, are you trying to indict me, a pro-town player, now? Okay, I admit I haven't proven it yet, but I will almost certainly be able to tonight or tomorrow - depending on what I can use the Rope for. You've basically attempted to slyly put pressure on a pro-town player there - and the only reason you could have for that is being scum. Oh, and as far as I can see Yosarian was going on his read-through, not necessarily what you'd said to his previous incarnation, so why accuse him of OMGUS?
First of all, town attacks town in every game, so his "only reason you could attack me is that you're scum since im pro-town" is fabricated bullshit.

Second, and most importantly, he didn't prove his ability at all. His first post:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:THe rope had no visible uses, so I assume I need to combine it with something else.
Riight. I bet it had a use and he's lying so he can keep it.

Thirdly, CKD made a point to say that KoC might NOT be town, which raises an eyebrow.

Fourthly, he seems to want to sabotage the mass-claim without appearing to do so outwardly:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:I doubt it. Both would suspect each other of not posting, and so would probably both en up posting "A-Ha! I caught you out, refusing to claim again!"
He's the first to give his judgment on the matter even though he is unconcerned at all between me and Yosarian.
Knight of Cydonia wrote:Seriously, though, I'd be for a popcorn massclaim. If we did it, I'd suggest that I pick the first person, simply because I'm the only person to have claimed so far. Who's still alive, at least.
Then again, he tries to get me to claim first even though he KNOWS that I won't, and he seems to just want us to turn round and round, stalling for time until deadline.

His chaotic play and strategy indicates that he's one of the scum and NOT town. Despite this, I did agree with some of the things he's done before, such as trying to get Yosarian to claim first:
Knight of Cydonia wrote:...So to clarify, Yos, do you have info on Albert?
But then he turned around to make ME claim first, with nothing in the thread to change his mind. The scumminess of this is jumping at me.

Anyway, TDC you've been distracting the whole town with this mass claim even though it might NOT be beneficial since both me and Yosarian obviously have some communication problems. We are NOT progressing in our scumhunt if everyone (like Selande) is just talking about the mass claim. Congrats, you derailed the thread.

OTOH you might just be so stubborn and wrapped up in your own self-congratulating tone (like mass-claiming was the best thing since sliced bread and you came up with it) that you don't realize that we have to start scumhunting since deadline is in less than 2 weeks.

To answer your question, I AGREED WITH MASS CLAIMING IF YOSARIAN CLAIMS FIRST because he's the most suspicious to me after KoC and KoC already claimed.

ITS UTTERLY STUPID TO WASTE ALL OUR TIME GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THIS WITHOUT POSTING ANY CASES. YOU HAVENT POSTED ANY CONTENT AT ALL TDC.

Thats why I'm sick of this stupid game and I'll accept to claim at the same time so we can GET OVER THIS NONSENSE.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #84) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:29 am

The Fonz wrote:the claimed incriminating info on Albert by Yos
What the fuck is this bullshit ? He claimed he could CLEAR me. Get your facts straight.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #85) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:45 am

Claim at 4:45 Yos ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #86) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:45 am

Oops. Claim at 4:50 ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #87) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:45 am

Are we same timezone ? 4:50 EST.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #88) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:46 am

Same timezone and everything ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:48 am

Same timezone and everything?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:49 am

There WAS no "incriminating evidence", there was a CHANCE of it. You twisted his words.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:52 am

Oh this is just great.

OK well here we go. My role basically says I'm a bulletproof.

Originally I was going to claim vig, but stupid freaking Yosarian claims to have "info" on me and I can't lie. If there were 2 kills a night, or if a real vig would NK a mafia and the mafia targeted me, we would see the dawn of another day.

Yosarian should've reaaally gotten the hint here:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:"You do realize you still haven't claimed anything yet."

Dude the only person targeting me is you and KoC. I am in no danger of being lynched.

Why the HELL would I want to be "cleared" by someone as scummy as you ? You think anyone here will believe you ? They're more likely to think that we're a damn team together. Heck, Fonz was with us in the Conservative mafia, he knows what's up in regards to our respective distancing tactics.

Here's a second thought. Maybe I don't want to die tonight. Maybe I want to keep on playing after we lynch scum. Mass claiming and being revealed as a PR is one thing, confirming another player is town at ly-lo is another.

Yet another idea for you: why don't you just be honest and forfeit your "clearance" since that now "its too late and it will be too hard to believe" my claim ?
The fact that he didn't makes me think he's just ignoring it because he's scum. Anyway I want to know what he has to say.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:54 am

Well that was useless for you to "target" me.....
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:01 am

Look at this crap you posted:
The Fonz wrote:
It's quite clear the claimed incriminating info on Albert by Yos is THE number one lead so far today
Yosarian didn't claim incriminating info on me, he said he could POSSIBLY catch me in a lie. You took words and you changed it to fit whatever you're thinking.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #94) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:05 am

Anyway I can point to another game where I was an untargetable character and attempted the exact same strategy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #95) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:10 am

Well I obviously disagree with Yos having the number one lead today, since I didn't think his claim would help me much at all if it cleared me. But it didn't and I claimed truthfully for nothing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #96) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:14 am

I can communicate with animals and they warn me from death threats.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #97) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:18 am

Well you ruined my plan. How's that?

I'm lynching KoC after the mass claim. You're role does make sense to me since there are so many power roles, but you're going to lose us the game if you vote for me and are town. KoC's partners will pile up on me for a quicklynch, just you watch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #98) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:19 am

I'm talking to Yos ^

Guys are you going to wait til whenever Weyouns come back or claim now?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #99) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:21 am

My suspicion of KoC still holds independent to Yos though. Playing both sides is tentative and scummy.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #100) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:24 am

Well I want everyone to claim now since we're all here and I'm curious about it, but the smart thing to do would be to wait since maybe we have a tracker or something.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #101) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:26 am

That was to Fonz ^

Yos, KoC already claimed.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #102) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:33 am

Yeah I want Selande to claim last since I trust her more.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #103) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:34 am

Fonz, thoughts on KoC ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:05 am

Selande wrote:
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Anyway I can point to another game where I was an untargetable character and attempted the exact same strategy.
Please do.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5140

Except there I claimed cop.

As I've already stated, I'd be willing to vote for either TDC or KoC today, but I prefer the latter.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:44 am

This time I did it correctly. A real vig would just NK me instead of counter-claiming.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #106) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:02 pm

I didn't pick up the cloak.
TDC wrote:So from Yos' perspective the only explanation would be that ABR submitted the kill.
Uhhhh no.

Gloria cast her vote on Autumn.

Vote: TDC
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #546 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:07 pm

I wonder, at this point, what could change your mind about TDC, KoC?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:31 am

Albert B. Rampage wrote:I wonder, at this point, what could change your mind about TDC, KoC?
Why ask for TDC to post before you vote if there's nothing he can say to change your mind? I think you're just trying to put up a show to look townie.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #109) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:37 pm

Knight of Cydonia wrote:*shrug* If i'd said what would have changed my mind, TDC could have just said that. Why on Earth should I feel the need to put up a show as town anyway, when I'm the closest thing to confirmed town we have in this game right now?
Now that you've hammered him, tell us why you waited for him to post first. What would have stopped you from lynching him?

Also you're by far the most suspicious person here imo.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #110) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:41 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:and I will claim too...I am an inventor of sorts (I think)..I can create creatures (though I have no clue what they do once I create them)..one of you is my assistant
(though I dont know their alignment)
, but I wont provide the name, just in case they can take up my work once I am gone...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #111) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:18 am

Town has an inventor. Once the inventor dies, the mafia gets the inventor. Ain't rocket science.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #112) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:36 am

WLC what do you think of KoC? Also, do you support the lynch of TDC?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #113) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:52 am

I was like, BAH, let the fool say what he will! and didn't counterclaim haha

BTW it never crossed our mind to NK you KoC...lol ;P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #114) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:28 pm

Selande wrote:Thanks for the game, MoS, and sorry that I was not more active.

KoC, why did you claim ckd's identity was in your role pm? That made me 100 % sure that you where scum.
Why? I was the assistant, and I had ckd's name in my role pm.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #115) » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:36 pm

Kinetic wrote:Just to note, although I had to leave the game I KNEW WLC was my mason partner as Eldred Hurst. Read my role PM, it says THEO in it. Kind of obvious.
So...why didn't you try to talk to Theo?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #116) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:34 pm

Aww I trusted you...and you shot me :p
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #117) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:38 pm

The Fonz wrote:I do like how I wanted to lynch WLC... and Yos et al wanted to lynch ABR... so we ended up with a compromise lynch of a town player.
LOL
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (isolation #118) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:40 pm

I was so proud of myself when that fucker Eldred died...I love m4yhem and kinetic but that Eldred character PISSED ME OFF lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (isolation #119) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:43 pm

page 15-16 was hella scary for me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #120) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:04 pm

omg yosarian made me laugh so hard.....when we were supposed to post our claims simultaneously. hahaha

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”