dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #130 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:44 am

Post by dahill1 »

alright so far the main issue (in my opinion) seems to concern the jester and avi (i'm not going to attempt to spell your name). here are some events and my thoughts on them..
first, the jester says avi is giving "false information" which is kind of a stretch
avi then says the jester had a "gross overreaction". that caught my eye, and to me it seemed like avi was trying to make something more out of what the jester had intended. it might have been an overreaction on some level, but definitely not a gross overreaction.
avi then proceeds to play the newbie card

on a seperate note,
OhGodMyLife wrote:Still liking my vote on avinashv, I need to hear something good from him before I'm switching it. He's trying to squirm his way out of the limelight without answering for the scummy things he's already done.

Springlullaby and Justin Playfair are both looking markedly pro-town to me. Everyone else I've got a generally neutral read on, but at some point I'll take a look at some peoples posts in isolation and see if anything can be illuminated by that.
this is a very scummy post. he's trying to make himself look town by agreeing with most people about avi, and then offering his "analysis" on people so far. i don't think there's any need to say who you think is pro-town unless they are being considered for a lynch/attacked by another player and you want to defend them.

as a counterpoint for avi, thinktank did attempt to bandwagon him, but this could just be bussing.
so for now
Big FoS: Avi, Smaller (but not insignificant) FoS: OhGodMyLife
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by dahill1 »

avinashv wrote:@dahill: Avi is fine--in fact, it's my nickname. I've already offered what I feel is more than enough--and honestly, all I have--discussion on the matter. If that isn't good enough, nothing I am going to say is going to change your mind. What's "bussing"? I assume it's a tactic where scum get votes for each other? That seems like a waste, especially this early. I honestly thought thinktank's actions would have cleared my name somewhat.
haha oh the irony of that last sentence just killed me :lol:
could have been an honest mistake but still..
ok, bussing is when one scumpartner leads the lynch for his other scumpartner just to clear himself. the logic they would present is, "I can't be scum because I just helped you guys lynch another scum."
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #134 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by dahill1 »

now looking back i'm leaning more towards avi is a newbie, but that doesn't mean i don't still suspect you!
also i'm going to
announce my intention to probably vote OGML later on
but i wan't to see his response first
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #136 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:33 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Jex wrote:I dont' know how much this information helps us at this moment
neither do i..we don't need to be looking for pro-town roles right now..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:59 am

Post by dahill1 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Jex wrote:I was reading through roles again and Mr. Green's public vote does not count toward a lynch. Also, Mr. Green is the only confirmed innocent. Therefore, if my thoughts are right, these ppl could not possibly be Mr. Green:

the_cat_herder
Deathguise
Farside22
Avinashv
The Jester
thinktank
Jex

I added thinktank to the list even though he is dead because roles are not being revealed to us. Since thinktank was evil, he can not be Mr. Green.

The others are on the list because they successfully lynched thinktank which means that they're votes counted.

I dont' know how much this information helps us at this moment, but it may help us later down the road. Who knows.
Why would you ever publicly narrow down the possible people who could be Mr. Green? Are you trying to help the scum aim their night kills? Mr. Green is a powerful pro-town role and the only one that can be confirmed to be innocent.

I'll have something to say about the accusations of me later I'm at work right now and can't make a long post. For now,

Vote: Jex
i agree with this it was a stupid move on her part, but to me, it looks like you're just trying to find a reason to vote her without making it look like an OMGUS vote
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #146 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:27 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Justin Playfair wrote:Dahill,
Dahill wrote:also i'm going to announce my intention to probably vote OGML later on but i wan't to see his response first
Why? You know, why announce your intention to probably vote OGML later on? If his response would make any difference?

This might just be a curious construction, but I wouldn’t mind seeing your response.
I did not (and I usually don't) vote people without first hearing their response or defense first. If he made a compelling argument against voting him, I might unvote. So yeah, it was basically to see what he would say.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #168 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Post by dahill1 »

sorry for not posting in a while
i had already stated my intentions to vote OGML, and he did just breadcrumb town powerrole but it's WIFOM so
vote OGML

also OGML, i'm pretty sure Mr. Green is guaranteed town
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by dahill1 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:everyone but Mr. Green is not of gauranteed alignment.
it's humans vs monsters
all the humans (w/ exception of Eric Draven) are town
all monsters are scum
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:24 pm

Post by dahill1 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:.... no its not
The Mod, in the 1st post wrote:After all roles have been decided players will be labeled as League (town), Evil (Mafia) or Werewolf (SK).
----
I give no guarantees for alignment for a role with the exception of Mr. Green. Mr. Green is always town. All other alignments are up in the air for any role.
Have you been reading the game? Somebody else, I believe The Jester, mistakenly believed the same thing earlier until that was cleared up.

I'm a little confused why people would assume that this was human-town vs monster-scum unless they are monster-scum.

Even more interesting is you pointing out what you think is an exception for Eric Draven. Is this because you are in fact EricDravenScum?

unvote, vote: dahill1
i missed that part, as others did as well
i said eric draven was an exception because when i assumed it was humans vs monsters it said Eric Draven (human/monster), so i wasn't sure
seems like a poor reason to be voting for me
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #176 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:45 am

Post by dahill1 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Better reasons for voting you, dahill:

1. You're doing something I call "active-lurking," which is where you pop in from time to time and post, but never really add anything of substance.
2. A continuation of the first point, since March 31st all you've done that is actually game impacting is announce an intention to vote me and respond to a question on this topic asked of you.
3. Announcing an intention to vote for somebody but not actually doing so is scummy. It reads as testing the waters, but not jumping in til it has become popular to do so. This is exactly what you did.
4. Until just now you had never actually voted for anybody all game. Were you afraid of leaving a voting record to tie you back to your scum partners?
5. No, what I gave was not a poor reason, it was a meta/psychological read of sorts rather than an actual game play read. In the ensuing time I went back and looked at your actual gameplay and viola! Its scummy.
1) if you are accusing me of lurking and not including everyone else in this game (yourself included) then you are mistaken. also, my first post of the game was my analysis so far and the game somewhat died soon after that.
2) nope, reread my posts
3) i don't think so. at that moment, i was going to either vote for avi or you, but i couldn't decide. i was leaning towards you so i announced that i probably would but i hadnt made up my mind yet
4) i only just replaced in
this day
, and so far you are the only one that i find scummy enough for a vote
5) you could've just said "this is mainly a meta read, etc."
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #180 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:23 am

Post by dahill1 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:OK, so you don't think the way he's lurking is a tell. What do you think of points three, four and five?
again i was "lurking" as much as anyone else was
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #188 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Justin Playfair wrote:
Mod, if we are going to need replacements for Jalathas and Deathguise, please add my voice to those asking for a deadline extension.
3rd'd
also
unvote
for right now as well
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by dahill1 »

EBWOP:
unvote
for now
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #190 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Post by dahill1 »

if you are town, there's still a way you can survive through the night. i think you should use your absorbing power to steal Daniel Ocean's "Con"
this way you kind act as a one shot redirector
we can vote on who your targets can be for tonight
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #197 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:02 am

Post by dahill1 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:@dahill: absorbing danny ocean's power to try to redirect kills away from me seems like too much of a shot in the dark, and a waste of my absorbing powers if I do survive the night. I was thinking of absorbing Mr. Green's power, though y'all knowing its me casting the secret Mr. Green vote would make it slightly less good so I might wait until closer to LyLo if we're approaching it and just absorb it for the killing power of Mr. Green, and there are a couple of other human roles that I have in mind to be my second absorption if they die before I do.
i agree that danny ocean is a shot in the dark, and that mr green would be a better absorption for the long run. but you are a pretty powerful role in terms of information, and i believe the scum would want you dead. you're free to make whatever choice you feel is best, but i just think that if you do nothing, you will most likely die
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #203 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:42 am

Post by dahill1 »

i agree
now that OGML's claimed, Avi was my second suspect as well, and i want a claim out of him
avi said jester had a gross overreaction when saying avi had false info. it seemed to me like he was trying to get jester to overreact to that post so he could support his accusation. also, he's had a couple seperate occasions of playing the newbie card. the second time even seemed fake ("what is bussing?"). sorry, but you really should know by now what that is. you've been here longer than me! also, (it could have been unintentional) in that same post he said something along the lines of "i thought thinktank trying to get me lynched would have cleared me by now" :roll:
seems to me that thinktank was just trying to blantantly bus avi in order to semi-clear himself
vote avi
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:44 am

Post by dahill1 »

also
Mod can we get a Vote Count?

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think avi's at L-1 so no one hammer until he claims
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by dahill1 »

because he might feel there isn't enough pressure to claim, or he could say "i'm not claiming until i'm at L-1". i trust the players in this game enough not to hammer, but i just wanted to give a warning in case they miscounted the votes
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #208 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by dahill1 »

oops! sorry folks ignore the "don't hammer" post
jennar didnt include the people not voting in the VC so i forgot to count them as well
sorry!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”