Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:30 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 18, TwoFace wrote:Do I rvs?

Heads.

VOTE: creeps

Creeps are scummy
I haven't even posted yet!

Well known in have but that is not the point!
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 33, copper223 wrote:
In post 31, Creeps20 wrote:I haven't even posted yet!

VOTE: Creeps

Do you have a guilty conscience Creeps?
?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:47 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 35, copper223 wrote:@Creeps
Normally games on mafiascum start with a random voting stage (check the wiki if you want more info), that's likely why TwoFace came up with your name, despite there being no posts from you.

One possible reason for your reaction, assuming you didn't know about the random voting stage (RVS) convention, is that you are scum and surprised there is already a vote on you, is that it?
I have played before. A lot.

The only reason I reacted like that because I found it funny as I have a bad habit of being scummy town or mafia.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:21 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 38, Human Sequencer wrote:Sounds like an easy excuse to act as scummy as you want.
UNVOTE:
Want examples?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:44 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 40, Human Sequencer wrote:Not really.
I'd like to see your other account, if you have one.
How can I have be alt account if I have played newbie games?

Anyways back on topic. Will read back and look for things
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Creeps20 »

MortFeld wrote:Thanks. Agree, was very awkward.

Creeps, do you have a particular reason you didn't participate in RVS?
I too much hands are pointed everywhere.

Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
VOTE: Misatange

The wait was caused by a few tech difficulties
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:27 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 52, Human Sequencer wrote:VOTE: Creeps
Sure, you've probably played somewhere else, but calling on player meta when you've played about two games is pretty fucking stupid to be honest. Especially when that call is a complete cop out to try and disregard a scumslip. The end of reads scummy intent and guilty conscience to me.
Who said I hadn't played elsewhere?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 57, Creeps20 wrote:
Sure, you've probably played somewhere else, but calling on player meta when you've played about two games is pretty fucking stupid to be honest. Especially when that call is a complete cop out to try and disregard a scumslip. The end of reads scummy intent and guilty conscience to me.
Mastermind misread
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 58, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 57, Creeps20 wrote:
Mastermind misread
I meant nevermind! Stupid autocorrect
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 60, MortFeld wrote:
In post 56, Creeps20 wrote:
MortFeld wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
Why does this make her scum? i.e. why would scum be more likely to do this than town?

I need a Creeps translator again.
"Too much fingers to point. Not enough answers"
And I am suggesting maf brothers.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 71, MortFeld wrote:
In post 15, MortFeld wrote:Hold on. You voted Naomi basically randomly. Then you switched to Copper for something you thought was slightly scummy. I assume you now believe it's NAI, otherwise you wouldn't switch your vote. If neither Naomi nor Copper have done anything alignment indicative, why switch back to Naomi?
Why didn't you answer this Misa? I still don't know why you switched to Naomi from Copper.
In post 70, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 60, MortFeld wrote:
MortFeld wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.
Why does this make her scum? i.e. why would scum be more likely to do this than town?

I need a Creeps translator again.
"Too much fingers to point. Not enough answers"
And I am suggesting maf brothers.
Why would scum!Misa, knowing that her scum buddy voted an unconfirmed, cast suspicion on someone else who did the same?

As for RVS, it seems like random voting is what generates the material that leads to answers. Saying 'there are too many people voting and too many to vote' isn't a reason not to participate in RVS.
In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS. And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 75, Human Sequencer wrote:
In post 74, Creeps20 wrote: In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS.
I think we found the source of your 'EVERYBODY SCUMREADS ME' problem.
Nah that is not the cause. It's because I am always scummy.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:06 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 77, MisaTange wrote:If you're worried about lynching a town by mistake, a. we have a couple of MLs so it's not
too
big, b. there is a likely chance that someone, if not themselves, will defend someone in some certain way. This is also my experience as a 'scummy town if town' type of person. Hell, I've being shat on and voted on to hell and back again and people
are
still defending me. RvS is for pressure. It's how we break the ice.
Unlike you I have an uncanny habit of mslynching power roles in RvS. No seriously I do.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 80, MortFeld wrote:Misa - It's not a great answer (voting someone because they are confirmed but haven't posted??) but I don't see any point in pressing it.
In post 74, Creeps20 wrote:In all honesty I ignore threads when they are in RvS. And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.
My best effort at Creeps translation: RVS is pointless. Even in this game, simply ignoring TB made people suspicious of Misa.

I'm confused because you said that you think TB and Misa might be scum buddies, meaning that RVS was useful. Also I don't see how this answers "Why would scum!Misa, knowing that her scum buddy voted an unconfirmed, cast suspicion on someone else who did the same?" I feel like you haven't explained your Misa vote logically.

How do you even lynch someone during RVS, Creeps?
I refer to voting as lynching.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 83, MisaTange wrote:Ugh, this feels like an excuse not to participate in RvS.

1. People tend to know that RvS wagons are just RvS wagons; pressure.
2. If needed, people can claim at L-1 and redirect the votes, and people here tend to announce whether someone's at L-1. May be different in your previous forum but Mafiascum is a completely different atmosphere, and I can speak from someone who first came from a Mafia forum.
3. RTFT if nobody has announced L-1, which is weird.
1. Well sometimes there are a claim limit of 1 a day. That gets wasted and we kill someone who may be inno
2. See above
3. Well I know people who are reckless.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 86, TwoFace wrote:
In post 84, Creeps20 wrote:1. Well sometimes there are a claim limit of 1 a day. That gets wasted and we kill someone who may be inno
where the heck have you been playing mafia? that's the dumbest rule ever
Well it is mass roles
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 85, MortFeld wrote:Creeps, what about the other two parts of my post? Those being:

Can you explain your idea of TB + Misa scumbuddies, specifically with regard to my question? and

Can you translate what you meant by 'And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.'

UNVOTE: Misa

Bad logic is not necessarily scummy.
The last sentence refers to the first question.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 90, MortFeld wrote:I understand that Misa voted Copper and not TB. Your sentence does not explain how voting Copper for a specific reason, when TB did the same thing as Copper, is a reasonable scum strategy.
Can we just quit this? I need to study some past quotes. This is going to be WIFOM.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #18) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 18, TwoFace wrote:Do I rvs?

Heads.

VOTE: creeps

Creeps are scummy
Random vote
In post 33, copper223 wrote:
In post 31, Creeps20 wrote:I haven't even posted yet!

Do you have a guilty conscience Creeps?
I still don't get this vote
In post 62, MisaTange wrote:
In post 56, Creeps20 wrote: Anyways I feel like misatange is scum by ignoring thinkbig who voted drone and voted for someone else who did essentially the same.

The wait was caused by a few tech difficulties
DUDE I WAS FRIQQIN SLEEPING I WAKE UP AT UNGODLY HOURS I LITERALLY CANNOT DEFEND WHEN I'M SLEEPING

Also I have one vote so I can put pressure on only one of the two people who did that

Since I now believe that is NAI, I believe early votes work much better if they get put in a confirmed, but not yet posted, slot. I understand timezones/work/school/etc, but it gives some incentive to post (a person with a lack of posts is unhelpful at best, and worst case scenario, people scumread inactivity).

I actually voted Naomi instead of Chaos literally just because I remember her one of the few people who has a 2+ year old account, I forgot what the other one is

Also Creeps has an awkward reaction to Copper's RvS vote. If we're going by meta, he acted a little bit more calmly towards the RvS vote previously, but this makes me curious. And also Creeps have played Forum Mafia in other forums as well.

I don't trust this guy. Yet.
In post 85, MortFeld wrote:Creeps, what about the other two parts of my post? Those being:

Can you explain your idea of TB + Misa scumbuddies, specifically with regard to my question? and

Can you translate what you meant by 'And besides it never ends well when I do vote. If no one noticed that would have went well for ignoring thinkbig.'

UNVOTE: Misa

Bad logic is not necessarily scummy.
Referring to me or you?
In post 93, MortFeld wrote:It's not WIFOM. You voted Misa for a reason and I'm asking you to explain the reason.
The WIFOM is that scum wouldn't be voting him as that would give him away. But scum could take advantage of that. But scum might think town suspects that so won't do it.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 166, TwoFace wrote:Btw I disagree with you. I think most scum would be afraid to say they don't have reads.
Why do I feel this has scum intent?

Man I was scared of posting for a long time
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #20) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 172, TwoFace wrote:
In post 168, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 166, TwoFace wrote:Btw I disagree with you. I think most scum would be afraid to say they don't have reads.
Why do I feel this has scum intent?

Man I was scared of posting for a long time
Idk. Maybe cause you are an inexperienced player.
Why would you think that if you were not scum? Discrediting another's work on yourselfbeing shown as scum is bad sided. I know my stuff more than you think.

The reason I was scared of posting is that I didn't want someone to vote me for one line. As happens a lot elsewhere.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:17 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 179, MortFeld wrote:ThinkBig, why are you voting for Misa? I asked you this way before, please answer.

UNVOTE: Creeps
VOTE: Copper

You're voting Creeps but you think Creeps is lynchbaity and will unvote if Creeps gets to L-1? How is your vote even accomplishing anything then?
VOTE: MortField
I strongly despise this statement. You are complaining about someone voting me and be willing to unvote. Care to explain?

Yes I know this is essentially OMGUS but I really need something to do. I bet I will get hammered of this statement but if I flip green go for this guy please. If red then ignore this statement and ignore this vote and post.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #22) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 198, MortFeld wrote:
In post 197, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 179, MortFeld wrote:ThinkBig, why are you voting for Misa? I asked you this way before, please answer.

UNVOTE: Creeps
VOTE: Copper

You're voting Creeps but you think Creeps is lynchbaity and will unvote if Creeps gets to L-1? How is your vote even accomplishing anything then?
VOTE: MortField
I strongly despise this statement. You are complaining about someone voting me and be willing to unvote. Care to explain?

Yes I know this is essentially OMGUS but I really need something to do. I bet I will get hammered of this statement but if I flip green go for this guy please. If red then ignore this statement and ignore this vote and post.
Sure, I'll explain this. Copper made a statement that essentially said: I am voting someone I think is lynchbait (therefore town) and I will unvote them if they get to L-1. So he's not voting a SR and he's not voting for pressure. It's a parked pointless vote - by his own reasoning - and I think that behavior is more likely to come from scum than town.

Is there any other reason you SR me?

Also why would you even say 'if I flip red?' From your perspective that should be impossible.
Because I am taking every precaution I can to make sure town wins.

Your forgetting one thing sir

Pressure.

I didn't notice that so I was under pressure from that vote and I think that one vote does do pressure well. All in all I have had a scum read on you in the past but I didn't want to push on my accuser as I would be accused of OMGUS.

I am out of the dark now. And if one goes down I will do everything in my power to make that you.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 201, MortFeld wrote:Very dramatic, Creeps.

Can you answer my question:
In post 198, MortFeld wrote: Is there any other reason you SR me?
In case you're actually interested in convincing people I'm scum.
In post 200, TwoFace wrote:If copper actually said that, that's a good point out by mort. I don't remember seeing it though.
Simple. You asked a lot of questions to me. And I am pretty sure that is tunneling
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #24) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

Since you are all so certain of being scum get cop on me tonight. Preferably lookout as well too stop framing. I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.

If I end up showing red feel free to kill me instantly. I don't mind.

Oh yeah when I am in a sour mood I don't state reasons. And I am most definitely in a sour mood. For outside rewsons
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #25) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 296, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 292, MortFeld wrote:If you'd like I can post a reads list and you can determine for yourself how accurate I am.
You can if you want to.
In post 293, Creeps20 wrote:Since you are all so certain of being scum get cop on me tonight. Preferably lookout as well too stop framing. I highly doubt that I can do much due to the massive wagon on me.

If I end up showing red feel free to kill me instantly. I don't mind.

Oh yeah when I am in a sour mood I don't state reasons. And I am most definitely in a sour mood. For outside rewsons
If you're going to play like this, sub out. Stop pretending to not know your own alignment.
I was referring to framer. If he exists. I always think in a larger area with most outcomes
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 299, MortFeld wrote:Creeps can you please respond to ?
I don't like to respond to people who I think are scum

@Copper - I guess it could be. I don't know how to not waste a day and get at least 1 vote of me. I have been terrible at defences and shall always be.

@Uzi - It doesn't count as normal? Oh.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #27) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:36 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 304, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 302, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 299, MortFeld wrote:Creeps can you please respond to ?
I don't like to respond to people who I think are scum

@Copper - I guess it could be. I don't know how to not waste a day and get at least 1 vote of me. I have been terrible at defences and shall always be.

@Uzi - It doesn't count as normal? Oh.
No, that role is way too unfair for town in a good scum teams hands.
Is it? I really don't see that role that way.

Let's go back on topic shall we?

I
would
Claim but that is useless for me as my role really dosen't really scream 'town'
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Creeps20 »

Drone why are you voting mort field when (last time I checked) misa had a larger wagon on him? And you explicitly said they were both scum?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #29) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:34 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 349, Drone wrote:Can you confirm they didn't? If so they're lying on purpose. As town they'd have no purpose to lie about that.
You should be concluding they're scum, you should be voting them, no?
Anything else, you're throwing shade.

Pedit: same for Uzi.

I'm not thin skinned, I just can't tolerate a game played this way. It's written in my wiki page that I'm harsh with a habit of being intolerant towards negative attitude.

About Creeps:
There's absolutely no reason why town would want to keep him alive, yet this behaviour is just way too scummy. As I said, he it might be WIFOM, but highly unlikely.
No there is a reason. You just don't know what it is yet. And I won't reveal.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #30) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:46 am

Post by Creeps20 »

VOTE: Think big
Pressure is a town's best friend. So shall we create it? Yup
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 542, Toto wrote:@Copper: I'm sorry you had to replace out.
Let's try to keep things civilized guys. I also dislike colorful language. I understand some people use it to create pressure but it really doesn't help town in the end.
True.

Is misa/replacement at L-1?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 547, Drone wrote:
In post 529, ChaosOmega wrote:
Other players...

ThinkBig's iso looks pretty ok to me. Anyone that's scumreading him, mind showing me what you're seeing there?

Drone, why did you unvote TwoFace? And why are you not voting Misa?
Agree on TB case.

About mine: me not voting Misa is a direct outcome of the inactivity I spoke of, where I meant the replacements and lots of others being inactive (you, TB and Creeps) when I said I can't work with the inactivity.
Not to mention Misa is replacing out, sometimes it's not the slot, but the players that make the difference.
I just can't focus right now with the recent events. Need things to get back to order.

TF unvote is because I feel my reads on him are based on huge and sad misread on both TF's, and Copper's sides.
To keep the vote I have to be sure I'm doing the right thing, and to be sure I'll have to ISO TF, again.
Not inactive. Scared to post.
VOTE: misa
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 550, MortFeld wrote:
In post 548, Creeps20 wrote: Not inactive. Scared to post.
VOTE: misa
Why do you think this?

@TwoFace where did HS sheep me?
Which part?
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 552, TwoFace wrote:I wouldn't object to a misa lynch. Much better than a TB lynch. Not as good as a copper or HS lynch though.
Copper feels townish. Let's see what is going on with his replacement shall we?

@mortfield entirely different that when I played with her.

Oh and I was not stating that. I was referring upon myself.

Twoface wrong thread
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 559, MortFeld wrote:Then your Misa vote is unexplained.
I just did
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 563, MortFeld wrote:Oh I see. You said Misa is different this game than last game. Different how?
I literally see no too little simularity.

See for yourself
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68656
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 566, MortFeld wrote:
In post 565, Creeps20 wrote:
In post 563, MortFeld wrote:Oh I see. You said Misa is different this game than last game. Different how?
I literally see no too little simularity.

See for yourself
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68656
I... don't really feel like I should have to read that game to understand how Misa's been different this game. Like I think you should be able to articulate it. What did she do last game that was town and what is she doing this game that makes you think scum?
Nothing she did at all was in line with her behavior here
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Creeps20 »

VOTE: UNVOTE MISA

I am willing to wait.
Oh and I am mildly suspicious of HS due to the policy lynch on me. I have indeed soft-claimed a PR and a policy lynch could possibly allow them to sneakily wipe out a PR in the day. And it is well hidden and easy to not get picked up on.

Yes I know I am useless but I know a few things. Wait til day 2

Oh and I think TF should be ignored for now
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 729, Human Sequencer wrote:Oh post 306 nvm
Well considering that literally nobody else picked up on it either I'm not so sure if I can be blamed for missing that, and if you bought that up I would have rescinded that statement as well.
Yeah but I know for a fact that drone did mention it.
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Creeps20 »

In post 731, Human Sequencer wrote:No he didn't...?

I can't find it, where was it?
Well that means one of two things

1. You aren't reading through properly
2. You faked it. You knew but thought no one remembered.

Either way take HS words with a bit of salt
Creeps20
Creeps20
Goon
Creeps20
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #41) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Creeps20 »

VOTE: HS
I think everyone has replacements

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”