Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (isolation #200) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Titus is a scum doc (or her team has a protection role) b/c when she's scum she says things that only make sense with inside information. That we have a vig in this setup is totally random and only makes sense if she knows scum have protection.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #201) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1773, gerryoat wrote:Really, tho. Can someone who townreads giga tell me why? I want to see if I'm missing something
This is Titus scum and I don't really think Giga is being bussed.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #202) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, regardless of alignment, Michel is going to have town reads on scum and scum reads on town. :mrgreen:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #203) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1768, Nero Cain wrote:setup wise, we're going to have 3 or 4 prs so yes, we can't have a tracker, a vig, a vanilla cop, a doc and an asetic. I'm still not getting why Titus thinks there's a vig but if Giga flips town then Blitz and or Shadow is confirmed scum and vice versa.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #204) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1771, Nero Cain wrote:I think Titus is a scum doc (or her team has a protection role) b/c when she's scum she says things that only make sense with inside information. That we have a vig in this setup is totally random and only makes sense if she knows scum have protection.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (isolation #205) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You aren't commenting on either of those b/c you know I'm right so you rather insult me and try to play the victim card here. Where have I seen you do that before? Oh yeah when you were scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #206) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

There are hundreds of setup possibilities. There's no way to know there was a vig unless scum protection/rolecop. Neither of which is information a town doc has but you just keep on telling yourself that you such an awesome player that you think its a "possibility" we have a vig.

I hope that we do have a vig and they aren't voting you yet b/c as soon as they get on they'll see how much bullshit this is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #207) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So what makes you think there is a vig?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #208) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IaI also makes no sense as a vig kill. Why do you think otherwise?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1791 (isolation #209) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol the hell you would of. You are jus saying things to counter my argument that IAI makes no sense as a vig kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #210) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1790, Titus wrote:I don't see why scum would shoot him. Why do you think that?
Well he was town reading scum you so you could kill him and go "oh hey he was town reading me so I didn't kill him" He was scumcorrectly reading scum Shadow so he was a threat. The chances he would have been lynched are very minimal.

Also I don't remember you saying anything about IAI being scum and you wouldn't hold back like that as town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #211) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you are town atleast 1 of Giga or Shadow is scum b/c no way there are 5 prs.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #212) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1793, Titus wrote:I didn't say IaI was scum.
So you'd vig a guy that you weren't scum reading? lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #213) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #214) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c its a fucking normal

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #215) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean a "role madness" would prob pass the normal guidelines but as far as I know it wasn't advertised as such and I'm optimistic that Chilled isn't a shit mod.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #216) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1802, Titus wrote:
Yeah he said he was "just town" when revoking the mason claim.
so you think her ascetic claim is fake too? Or are you just trying to build up a fake "look at me not paying attention to the game! I must be town!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #217) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Occams says this is not RM and your "role madness" spec seems totally designed to fit a town PR flip. Giga claimed d1 btw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #218) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum and why if Giga flips town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (isolation #219) » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wonder whatever Shadow will do. I await his post with bated breath.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #220) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda think its a Titus/shadow/gerry scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (isolation #221) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

karnos pls hammer. If Titus flips scum I won't even consider voting you until shadow and gerry are dead.

thor, stop lurking and hammer if Karnos doesn't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #222) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like can you honestly look at her last last few pages and go "yeah this is just crazy town"

We might have a vig you guys!
Why do you think we have a vig?
b/c the IaI shot makes no sense from scum.
but no vig would have shot IaI.
I would have shot IaI.
Why did you not mention your scum read on IaI.
I wasn't scum reading him.
^
this is just scum Titus saying random things to counter my arguments. Telling me she'd vig someone she wasn't scum reading is just lol.

I don't have any reason to think we have a vig its just a possibility that we have a vig.
^
out of thousands of setup possibilities why would she think there is a vig in this setup?

We have 4 claimed PR and you think there is an SK thats 5 and at most we have 4.
Well maybe its rolemadness.
^
in a normal game? really?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #223) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1837, Titus wrote:I do, but either way, you're just going to say lol Titus sucked after my flip because
you really don't understand the basics on how to play
Theres another one where she calls ppl voting her saps so she's just ad homming now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #224) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think she's telling the truth about being a doc, she's just not a town one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #225) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1872, karnos wrote:If blitz flips town, we lynch giga tomorrow.
I will agree to this

Though I think there are already 4 agreements and you are just dragging the day but whatever you need.

/agree

Shadow tomorrow if Titus flips scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #226) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1875, karnos wrote:Did you read any of transcend's play on day 1? Can you honestly say that was lower on the crazy scale without your nose growing longer?
I think there are alot of bad players on this site. Its not like I have totally discarded the idea that Trans could claim masons with Maria and buddy her but this is scumTitus so lets lynch the scum that I know will flip scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #227) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1877, karnos wrote:Why would there be a mafia doc without anything to protect from?
I agree. Thats why I think Titus thinks we have a vig.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1885 (isolation #228) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

IaI would have been a terrible vig shot. No vig in their right mind would do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (isolation #229) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Michel, don't you see the way that Shadow is tiptoeing around voting either Giga or Titus? He doesn't want to hammer his buddy and he needs Thor to vote Giga before he can flash hammer. I mean you look at that and just go "geez that makes sense as not buddy play"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #230) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I wish Michel wasn't the 4th scum member. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #231) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1892, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:also scum!doc doesn't always mean vig or something worth protecting, stuff like watcher/tracker/gunsmith can get false results from a scumdoc.
this is a point to

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #232) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Yes you keep saying that you've figured things out but
HOW
? There's nothing that supports a vig and nothing that supports role madness. I'd like you to link me to a mini normal that was role madness.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #233) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Titus: "I figured out the gamestate b/c I'm smart"

PHFFFFBBT!!!!

Thats not explaining things, thats you having information the rest of the town doesn't have and rolemadness is just a convenient claim to keep up the fakeclaims from you and/or Shadow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1904 (isolation #234) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1903, Titus wrote:What I do know is that scum are not bussing Giga due to how the wagons have danced around him.
the same can be said for you.

Like Gerry is literally avoiding posting and Shadow is trying to avoid having to vote you or Giga since if he votes Giga and she flips town it sinks you and he doesn't really want to bus you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (isolation #235) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like I'm pretty sure that's its a Titus/Gerry/Shadow team and if so I think town deserves a best town performance but I don't really want to share with the 4th scum member Michel.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #236) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Titus scum=Shadow scum REMEMBER THAT!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #237) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

This was also a little odd since she made a post earlier about how Thor had done nothing towny
In post 1815, kraska77 wrote:Wait since when do you read thor as scum
So I was kinda concerned if she was scum and scumread one of her buddies (Titus/Blitz) and town read one (Shadow)

but a Titus/Shadow/Gerry team just makes so much sense no matter how shitty her Michel and Thors play as been. Though I will admit that Gerry is the weakest of my 3 main scumreads but he still needs rope.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #238) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just seemed odd b/c you had made it seem like you were lightly scumreading Thor and I'm not sure why you'd doubt cast on your scum read but w/e. Titus, Shadow, Gerry is your scum team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #239) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1913, MichelSableheart wrote:By voting an unviable wagon, he's making the alternative to a blitz lynch less likely, and therefore a blitz lynch more likely.
no? Like Titus is sitting at L-1 and Giga is sitting at L-2. If Thor gets on and votes Giga you bet your ass he's going to vote Giga. Even if holds out for a no lynch (a ton of scum motivation in that) I fail to see how that makes Titus town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (isolation #240) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1919, kraska77 wrote:So. What are you waiting for? Hammer Titus ffs
He is not town. He either doesn't want to bus or is holding out for a no lynch. Stop looking at meta and look at intentions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1925 (isolation #241) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its helping him by not lynching his buddy? Like do you think he'd get any town cred for hammering Titus? no, the best think he can do is hold out on a no lynch or hope that Thor votes Giga so he can hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #242) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if Titus was toast why is she not dead yet?

Michel isn't going to budge, Gerry isn't, Titus is sure as hell not. Thor could vote her, Giga might self vote. There's not much reason for him vote her yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #243) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if Titus was toast why is she not dead yet?

Michel isn't going to budge, Gerry isn't, Titus is sure as hell not. Thor could vote her, Giga might self vote. There's not much reason for him vote her yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #244) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather lynch Gerry or policy lynch Michel than Karnos but Titus is still scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #245) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Dhadow, barring Titus' claim. Explain why shes town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #246) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's playing to her reactionary scum meta.
she's making up stuff like town has a vig and this is role madness and can't show any examples of a mini normal role madness game. This is a specificly designed idea to try to explain why there are more PRs than usual.

Claiming she'd vig IaI when she wasn't scum read him.

Like I'm not going to convince scum they are scum or thier buddy that they are scum so I'm just going to pray that Thor is the hero town doesn't deserve or Karnos actually goes through with his intent to hammer if enough ppl agree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (isolation #247) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

at least one of Giga/Shadow is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #248) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67071 the scum (Titus included) were bussing the fuck out of one of her scumbuddies. So I think she'll bus if need be or if it helps in the long game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #249) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

he'd be a third investigative. Tracker-gunsmith-vt cop

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #250) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but no town protective role? Giga is a sorta protective though....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #251) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

its protects herself from scum actions assuming that there is scum beyond a protection role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #252) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, yes it does.

I'm just having a hard time getting my head around a 4th town pr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2027 (isolation #253) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like a town asetic already nerfs the tracker and GS. And a vig already gives a false positive to the GS and Tracker would a vt cop get stuck in there to get ANOTHER false positive?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #254) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mod: was this game approved for balance or both balance and normalcy ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #255) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like its one of you/shadow
and
karnos
or
thor
or
Michel

in that order

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #256) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but I really really really don't think that Shadows claim is legit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #257) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

inb4 michel/thor both claim pr and scum is giga and shadow :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (isolation #258) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2047, chilledtea wrote:
This game has been approved for both normalcy and balance.
I think 4 prs is kinda the max pr limit for a balanced game and even in the game that kraska linked that has 5...the masons are a passive one and doesn't do anything.

here we have a vt cop
a tacker
a vig
a GS

vs.

goon
some form of mafia protection
????

and thats not even factoring in a possible town ascetic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #259) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

claim Karnos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #260) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so you are prob mafia ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #261) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What about your shit hammer on Maria

or

your townreading scum

why are we stupid for thinking you could be scum doing those things?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #262) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Idk, it seemed lulz and self preserving.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #263) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also your d1 readlist seemed pretty
IIOA
y

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #264) » Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1345, karnos wrote:Reads.

Shadow_step lurks a lot. voted me. probably scum because I am biased.
Thor665 logical player, hard to read.
Elyse seems towny, came to mostly same conclusions as me regarding transcends silly gambits.
gerryoat seems scummy, but might just be the EM play style shining through. unsure.
gigabyteTroubadour I miss the crying in spansish avatar. probably scum.
karnos I'm very town.
JarJarDrinks could jarjar secretly be the sith lord? probably not.
Nero Cain this seems to be some old player everyone respects. i don't like his reads so far.
I Am Innocent obviously town, his name isn't "i am guilty"
MichelSableheart awkward town, which some players read as scum. hope he gives some good insight before he gets misslynched
MariaR wildcard, fair chance of flipping scum but not my top vote for the day
kraska77 haven't read enough of her posts to say
Blitzkrieg "

There is also a lack of Blitz read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (isolation #265) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2063, karnos wrote:blitz read was the same as my kraska read. Am I secretly aligned with kraska too?
So, in your reads list from d1 you put a " next to her name and that was all. And now you are claiming that it was the same as kraska as I was supposed to know that?
In post 2064, karnos wrote:You think town!me wouldn't hammer likely scum maria to save myself?
I think you regardless of alignment would hammer Maria. There was also the fact that kraska was still campaigning for a Blitz wagon and maybe you wanted to hurry up and hammer Maria so there's no chance a Blitz deadline wagon pops up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #266) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'd like Thor and Michel to claim please.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #267) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor, Shadow has already claimed unless you think he lied and he's going to make a new claim.

Karnos refuses to claim so he's either a vt or scum.

You claim, then Michel then me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #268) » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Giga, if you think there are 5 town prs why can't there be a scum doc + RB?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2133 (isolation #269) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

THOR! ELYSE CLAIMED DAY 1 WHEN SHE WAS RAN UP!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #270) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Thor

He's pretending to be a derp.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #271) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really see a point in having players claim again and besides, I never agreed to a popcorn massclaim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #272) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor, you were sorta town reading Titus yesterday and got on and quickhammered her. Why should I not think that's possible buddy play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #273) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2139, Thor665 wrote:My comment makes perfect sense - we're lynching Karnos with a vainlla cop claim able to check VT claims.
you could argue that we should not lynch anyone b/c the VT cop could check them but thats a trash idea.

Shadow/Thor team?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2144 (isolation #274) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then Karnos makes alot of sense as scum too hrmmmm...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2145 (isolation #275) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like if we lynch Karnos today and he is NOT scum this is prob a Shadow/Thor.

Like, Elyse being against the mass claim is kinda pro-town but I think she could maybe do that as scum? Gut says town though.

Lets here Michels claim and his catchup.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #276) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Shadow has to be scum here. Why is Thor/shadow not possible? Shadow/karnos seems possible as well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #277) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like Shadows whole "Nero has to be bussing!" is pretty manipulative and I still think his Elyse investigation is a bit weak.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #278) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ok, I'm the 2shot vig. I shot at Shadow night 1. I had asked the mod if he got my night action just to make sure. I thought the he was doc'd or a self protective like a bulletproof. I wanted to get him locked into a claim but I didn't want to reveal why on d1 until I could atleast get one shot off. I had also wondered if I was blocked.

If Giga is right about Thor not bussing as scum then its maybe prob a Karnos/Shadow team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (isolation #279) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no scum wanting to fakeclaim town doc would protect you :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #280) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gunsmith
Tracker
Asetic
2shot vig

Gunsmith gets a false postive on me and asetic
Tracker gets a false positive on me and asetic

If we throw in a VT cop that gets a false positive on Asetic that seems like really odd.

What I do think makes sense is if
SCUM
have an information role b/c I think a scum doc/other protection AND a RB is alot of power. They could block a kill and stop an investigation role.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #281) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

meanwhile, town have NO protection from kills. Like none what so ever so I could easily see a setup where scum are given a doc so they can fake claim it and give town the more scummy seeming Asectic.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #282) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

maybe Karnos is the scum doc and advocates his own lynch thinking that Shadow could coast on a cop claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (isolation #283) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like a town VT cop does nothing for us in this setup. Even if we say "scum has 2 prs" and town has 4 thats still 4 false positives on top of the 4 we already get.

scum doc+scum investigation kinda makes sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #284) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2158, kraska77 wrote:Elyse can only be scum if shadow is scum
Why Elyse and not you?
In post 2168, Shadow_step wrote:A town with so much investigative power, scum given doc just to fakeclaim is never going to work.
I'm not really seeing it. Like a scum doc is safe from Trackers and Gunsmith so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #285) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2172, kraska77 wrote:I think his claim is legit just not town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (isolation #286) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do I vig tonight, Karnos?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #287) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you HAVE to give results.

Elyse was the only claimed VT so "investigating" her was safe

Without my kinda guilty, Kranksa wouldn't want to lynch you. Taking her to lylo is a good idea.

Who is scum if you are town and I'm confirmed town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2182 (isolation #288) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2179, Shadow_step wrote:And no I don't have to give results.
Do you think you'd live very long if you refused to do so?
I was sreading JJ, I could have easily said I investigated him.
Do you think that would have made him stop scum reading you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2186 (isolation #289) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I didn't kill anyone night 1 and the mod won't tell me if I still have that shot or not so I'm going to send one in. But also, I vaugely believe that if an X-shot power is not completed you are refunded that shot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2187 (isolation #290) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2177, Nero Cain wrote:Who is scum if you are town and I'm confirmed town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #291) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So now I'm lying? That was a quick change of heart

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2193 (isolation #292) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol nope

I even crumbed on day 1 in case I died

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #293) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2218, karnos wrote:I mean you claim ascetic, the one person who could confirm your claim is shadow and he decides to NOT investigate you, seems oddly convenient.
this but I think that says more about Shadow than Giga.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #294) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I prob don't have a shot since I didn't understand that shot failed=loss of shot. But I think Shadows "this is a gambit!" reaction is p fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #295) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=X-Shot

"X-Shot roles that are roleblocked should not be refunded their shots"

So if I was roleblocked then I don't have a shot and if it wasn't an RB I guess I still have one.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #296) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2235, Shadow_step wrote:Then what should my reaction be, "Holy shit, you are lying scum??"
Yes, at least that would make more sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #297) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why would I lie about targeting you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (isolation #298) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but him and Kraksa/lyse would have to be scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (isolation #299) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gut still thinks that he's scum a scum investigation role that "investigated" Elyse b/c she was like the only claimed VT to be safe and then maybe fake confirmed his buddy Kranska.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (isolation #300) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you didn't? You just claimed you did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (isolation #301) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like you should have investigated Giga or maybe any of your scumreads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (isolation #302) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2270, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:fhsjsnshfjd

kraska is town nero what the fuck
Why couldn't she read one buddy as scum (Titus/Blitz) and the other as town (shadow)?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2276 (isolation #303) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #304) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm going to go lurk and think about things. I'll be watching the thread but I don't really want to post. I see no real reason we shouldn't vote Shadow today though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (isolation #305) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sometimes I tend to overthink things, both JarJar and IaI had scumreads on both Shadow and Karnos so they make the most make the most sense as kills, I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #306) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you in such a rush to lynch him and why not comment on anything else?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (isolation #307) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, there was talk about setup for the last like pages, I figured you'd talk about that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (isolation #308) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IaI was universally town read where I wasn't plus Titus thinks she's able to fool me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (isolation #309) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think this whole thing about me gambiting or being an SK are both weak.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (isolation #310) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What did I dodge?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2348 (isolation #311) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2343, Shadow_step wrote:Why was IAI "universally" townread and you weren't, in your opinion ?
Who was scumreading IaI? I'm p sure you were the leading wagon up to Maria getting mislynched. I'm p sure that you, Kranos and Michel were all scum reading me d1.

AI also dispute this "influence" claim. Like I told you fuckers Maria was just noise but no one listened to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2351 (isolation #312) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not sure how you can think that IaI not being scumread=//=universly read as not scum=town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2353 (isolation #313) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok who was null reading him?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #314) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Thor is either busy or is scum lurking it out.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (isolation #315) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Shadow

I mean, I wouldn't really put it past Titus to roleblock me when I was scumreading and there is a part of me that thinks "well ok, I wasn't blocked last night so maybe I wasn't scum reading scum anymore" but it makes to much sense to not lynch Shadow today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2358 (isolation #316) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but a scum doc makes sense with the GS and there we already so many nerfs that a scum rb doesn't make all that much sense to me.

So gun to my head? Shadow was docced last night.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2359 (isolation #317) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Shadow is also accusing
ME
of bussing Titus when it was Kranksa that also had an early scum read on Titus so why is he being selective here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (isolation #318) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though if Shadow does flip town then scum is prob Giga and kraska

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2366 (isolation #319) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, can you quickly explain why any of Michel, Thor or Karnos are scum if Shadow is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #320) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
@ kranksa

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2370 (isolation #321) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I still believe that a balanced game is 50%VT+1 and 4 town prs are the max. Even in that game you showed with 5 prs the masons do shit all (ie no power) and while, yes, its reachy and tinfoily, I wouldn't put it past you to show that game in defense of Giga. Even with a 2x vig and tracker and 3xGS there is more power here.

I think that if Shadow is a town lynch then no lynching tomorrow is the optimal play so I don't really like Giga saying that she'd lynch over no lynch.

But hopefully Shadow flips scum and this can all be avoided.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #322) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that quick hammer was p scummy though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2396 (isolation #323) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Karnos lynchbait?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #324) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, its not like he could claim doctor as where Shadow could maybe coast on his claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #325) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm lazy and about to go back to football but who were you scumreading besides Shadow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (isolation #326) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2409, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Shadow_step (L-5) : I Am Innocent, Nero Cain.
this tickles me.

Remind me why Michel is obvtown?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (isolation #327) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I've been having doubts. Like, idk I still feel like his early game was a bit wonky and I wouldn't put it past him to go "look I'm RVSing scum so I can't be scum!"
Sometimes
, I think players play pro-town as scum and play like shit as town. I mean when Michel and I played in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=67506 he spent the whole game lynching town and never ONCE did he go back and reasscess. So why does he do that here? Why is a scum flip cause for a reassessment but not a town flip?

I mean its entirely possible he's just "misguided" but I'm going to browse his scum game before I pass judgement.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (isolation #328) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2413, karnos wrote:so I figured killing thor would get you lynched.
FIXED!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (isolation #329) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: karnos

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (isolation #330) » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we'll see

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #331) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (isolation #332) » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah lets just ignore the fact that me and Transcend wanted to lynch him day1. Though I did kinda psych myself out later on.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”