Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Tam »

OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears and I got sick this weekend...something about ribs, sun and tequila? Anyhow, I think I beat the deadline. I dunno. I'm confused. The timer I was sent has expired, but I have a message saying midnight tonight...but not sure which timezone at midnight. I am in the U.S.- Central time, so it is 7:30 (or 19:30, whatever floats your boat) here.

Sorry about the delay...I am on page 8 so far. Just wanted to check in!

Out of curiosity- there seems to be an awful lot of people jumping around pointing fingers really early on- but really meaning it, not just to speed things along for clues...is this typical nowadays? It used to be a mafia warning sign...
Tam
[url=http://maddox.xmission.com/tictacs.html]Bush or Tictacs?[/url]
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by Tam »

I'm all caught up now. Thanks JaeReed. I'm still not sure what to make of all of that, or if it is anything at all. I'm still a bit tired and marathon read it, but for now I will just point out the bits that stand out to me.

I agree completely with JarJar and am also waiting patiently to hear back from evilpacman about this. I feel it's a bit suspicious.

Accountant seems to have just suddenly stepped in the game and literally gone for the nearest bare throat he saw, and has Iraon locked in his sights. The attack on him seems very direct and very forced somehow. As far as I can tell, the whole suspicion thing on Iraon was just him and trivium bumping heads slightly and he didn't seem to answer things quite right. I have gotten stuck in this trap myself so I agree that he probably just reads formal and maybe a tad awkward, but it could also be nervousness & defensiveness if he is bad. I don't really have a good read on him yet, but I do find it extremely weird that Accountant jumped on him like that and just won't let up. Accountant, can you shed some light on why you are so quick to jump on Iraon? You seem quite eager.

Town Mafioso- I find your entire demeanor highly suspicious, which, oddly, makes me think that that's just your Style, and an excellent smoke-screen for you when you are mafia...I will have to go back and eyeball a few of your games to see how that plays out, but you are either a character player, or I find you very sus...

Accountant- I have played more than 15 games..not sure exactly how many but you are welcome to look up my posts.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Tam »

No, I already said it has been years since i played... so no, they are not recent...none of them...in fact I said that in THE POST YOU ARE REFERENCING...
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:27 pm

Post by Tam »

Hmmm which would make sense if my being sick had anything to do with my not being here for years. But since they are completely unrelated...Wow, good one =)
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Tam »

Murdercat- Nice to know. Thanks, I will make note.

I welcome any and all help with people's backgrounds...right now, I mean obviously I will get to form my own opinions soon, and slowly go back and try to vet them out through past games, but for now it's nice to get that type of feedback about the people I find suspicious.

Accountant- I am not touchy about anything..? Just responding to you. I find your super aggressive playstyle kind of funny. For example:

The first words I said in this entire game are "OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears..." before I even mention being sick at all..and your excuse is that you skipped over my 'excuse' so didn't see it...yeah, that makes total sense.

LOL Yes, I find that funny. Ha woe is me? You are kinda funny.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by Tam »

"When you say funny do you mean "haha" funny, "weird" funny or "suspicious" funny? Why
does my aggression in particular stand out as opposed to the aggression of other players in
the game?"
All of the above. Funny.

I'm not sure really, but I think it was the super fast reactions that were really short and just
one-minded. Not all of them are like that, but a few really seemed odd...forced or something.
"Tam - null. Need more here. Can't put my finger on it but there's something about her posts I don't really like. Like she says exactly the right things."
JarJar- Thanks, this made me giggle! I can't say I haven't been accused of worse things, but I am open to suggestions on how to make this better? I feel that now that I am here, I am being productive, but it is hard to combat 'saying exactly the right things'. Maybe the more I talk the more you'll see I have flaws? At any rate- it did make me giggle.

What happened to Town Mafioso? He was all over this chain and then radio silence?

I don't really follow this back and forth as well as I'd like to, but I do still feel like Iraon is being misunderstood/intentionally ignored. I have to agree that he seemed to have answered your question repeatedly, and you just kept claiming he didn't and asking him to answer again. Maybe change the question to get a different result?

I don't understand where Murdercat is coming up with this confirmed townie label so suddenly. Are you being facetious? Or serious?

You guys seem to be talking mostly while I am at work, or sleeping, so I will make sure that I am on a lot more on the weekends. I promise I am not lurking :mrgreen:
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Tam »

Oh and.. obviously Trivium is a good guy...I mean, you know, Tennant... :cool:
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Tam »

JarJar:
And he's frustrated because people are jumping all over him for something he gave a clear answer for several times. I think any alignment would be frustrated there.
This is my read on Iraon too. Exactly. I've been there and it is so frustrating.

JaeReed:
I want it noted that this reachout was ignored.
And I want it noted that mine was as well...pretty much the same exact request but to the other side, and from before this...

JaeReed:
I want a Trivium lynch today because I feel like that would put things more into perspective for a lot of people. I don't want this day to go on much longer because of how much harder that will make it for people to reread.
I am glad you feel that way, because I am ready to
vote Trivium
based on his logic defying me and some really shady seeming actions.
(And no, I am not trying to point out that I'm voting the way the only confirmed innocent is, I'm saying that because I was already voting that way...I found it nice confirmation of my own feelings.)

Xkfyu:
Scum
Tam - So, her second post, post 306. Remember what I said about Accountant's play style making him an easy target? I also agree with whoever it was that said everything she says is too perfect.
So, again, I'm not sure how to defend against saying the perfect things...if someone can elaborate, or maybe actually bring something up that I can answer, that would be great.
(Maybe even have an original reason why you don't like me, and not just tag on to other people's thoughts alone?) I did see you point out a specific post by me, but I don't understand what about the post you didn't like...my calling out Accountant? Someone I've never played with for acting like he normally does? I dunno. The way you worded it made me think you were suspicious of me because of something YOU said? Please elaborate.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Tam »

Question: Has anyone other than Trivium claimed he was an idiot, or stupid, or any of this? I don't recall it anywhere but in your defensive posts, and repeatedly there, like you are trying the 'woe is me- everyone attacks me' card. I think maybe if you defended yourself, or attempted to, instead of just constantly saying 'why bother? noone will believe me and they'll all think i'm stupid' type things, you might gain more ground (if you do have a valid point). The way you jump around with your triple posts and this whole routine just makes me feel more confident in my vote.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:41 am

Post by Tam »

Nahdia...can we please get a vote count?

Taken care of~
Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Tam »

Nahdia, I voted for Trivium...please update? :)

Taken care of, thanks. In the future, please make sure you either use the vote tag or place your votes on a separate line so that I don't miss them. Thanks!
Last edited by Nahdia on Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #11) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Tam »

Do I need to vote in a separate block of text? We used to be able to vote like that as long as it was
Bold
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Tam »

Oooooeerr ok, I will definitely do that in future.
VOTE: Trivium

Trivium, I really think you are scummy, but if you are not, I will feel really bad about this. I just don't think I will. I have to keep my vote there. Can you come back with some sort of defense?
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Tam »

And....going back to read up on all the things they've been saying is just too hard? I feel it's extremely scummy to just sit there and go, "Oh well, it's useless. Why bother?" which seems to be your entire defense. Like you don't believe you are good, so why would we? What's the point in trying to defend it?
#PacifismPissesMeOff! (A joke, but really this does irritate me.)

I was not suspicious of you enough to actually vote you just based off what they said, not nearly as much as now that I saw how you reacted to it all. For me, that is what cemented my vote. I do not think you are stupid, or the village idiot, but rather disinterested and maybe a bit lazy....oh and scummy.

I give up.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Tam »

Impoetic: I honestly don't know who could be his partner(s). Maybe they abandoned him? Maybe he's SK? I don't know the answer, but I feel that he seems the most scummy to me ATM, and that others seem to see the same things I do, including our Confirmed Innocent, so I am going with it. (that being said, JR did unvote him...but at the time he was supportive)

I know I have not been the most productive. I started out having (like you) to catch up on reading a billion pages and until today, have been working long hours. I don't have too much time after work...but now that I'm caught up with reading and have more of a feel of who and what is going on, it shouldn't be too bad next week and moving forward, but I am definitely able to contribute more on the weekends. I hope that's apparent at this point. I feel I have made my stances very clear on who i suspect and don't, and that I have even contributed at this point more than some of the ones who appear to be posting so much, but really it's just 3-5 posts all with one line in them, or at least with a lot less content shared.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Tam »

Hmmmm UNVOTE: Trivium now that he is defending himself. I want to see where this goes.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Tam »

Impoetic: No problem- I didn't take it as such. I just feel that when you're innocent the more clear you can make yourself when in this type of game the better, and especially with you coming in fresh wanted to make sure you knew what I was about.

Trivium: I wasn't targeting you specially in this reply to Impoetic, more urging her to make note that since weekend has started I have been a lot more productive and others who were rather LOUD at first have all but disappeared, and in some cases really had no content to a lot of posts in the first place.

Trivium:
Tam, if people being really passive about stuff is scummy to you, why aren't you voting Imp? Seriously this is some of the most passive play I've ever seen, I think it's NAI but what's your read on her tam?
Huh? I don't understand why you read her as passive? She just joined and is in my opinion forward and not shy with her questions..I don't find that passive. Also, noone has challenged her yet, so she should not be defensive....please explain. I don't get this question at all.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Tam »

In post 708, Bacde wrote:trivium if you keep pushing iraonavp I'm going to revote you btw
I was just about to say the same thing. Not so much for that reason, but really...
In post 700, Trivium wrote:Scum made a mistake by voting me, because now it seems like they're backing off and don't want to be involved with it anymore. I want to hear from bacde, murdercat, and evilpacman as to why they thought I was scummy.
So, you get that after talking yourself out of a hole, just a little, it's probably the worst idea ever to then attack the very people you just convinced that you weren't an asshole? I'm just sayin'... :roll:
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Tam »

In post 720, Trivium wrote:Do I get a prize?
Ummm yes, you do! VOTE: Trivium Seriously man, I tried so hard to help you figure out what you were doing wrong and correct it, in the hopes that you were innocent and just really misunderstood.

I don't play around with the wishy washy 'you're great, you're horrible' back and forth players. I find it real scummy. Your opinion of people should not sway like trees in the wind. It can change, of course, but not so radically. You are really grasping for anything.. I'm pretty sure about you now.

I tried.
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:52 am

Post by Tam »

Wow, in a nutshell, no Robb, I posted a few times EXACTLY why I voted. I thought the others's reasons were okay, but pointed out that it was Trivium's reactions to the whole thing that made me vote him. I then tried really hard to help him out, thinking maybe he was a townie who was misunderstood, as I have been in that spot before and it's frustrating. (I said ALL OF THIS BTW. I'm not sure why you guys are saying I never gave my reasons.) You also say, in the post directly after the one you say i am sus in, that you are most suspicious of people who lurked while Trivium was under fire..I was right in the spotlight, trying to figure this all out. Can you explain this further? Because there were only like 3 of us talking at all. Half the town still hasn't shown up and a third ran away and got replacements.

Also, what did I do that suddenly I am catching votes? I missed something clearly. I would like to point out that while I am being blamed for not giving reasons for my vote, NOT A SINGLE VOTER OF ME IN THIS GAME HAS GIVEN A REASON. They have all just either said Vote...like JaeReed and murder, or said I say all the right things, which is literally the opposite of saying the wrong things. I have asked that these people elaborate but when getting no response from anyone about it, just blew it off, because it didn't seem valid to me.

Can anyone give me an actual reason why I'm suspicious? Again, it would be nice to have something to actually be able to defend.

Also, I don't feel my revote of Trivium to have been wishy washy at all. I never said I was unvoting him permanently, I said quite clearly that it was just to see how it all played out, because he finally had taken my advice and tried defending himself instead of whining. When he then flipped out again on the people who he had just convinced to unvote him, it was a major red flag for me. Please note that HE DID NOT ATTACK ME he was after Bacde...who then turned the tables somehow and shifted the blame on me. It was not a defensive move. It was more of an epiphany that he was scum. I still can not even imagine what it is I actually did to look scummy. And since then the two votes I've gotten have not said anything about why they voted me.

Robb- Saying that being too defensive, or even defensive, is not a thing, is BS. It most certainly is, but has often also been found to be townies that got upset and confused about being blamed wrongly. But don't try and negate the very clear mistakes that your predecessor made. It's ridiculous to claim that they don't exist...
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Tam »

OK sorry it's been a few days. I was thinking about requesting a replacement, because my workload just got crazy the next few weeks and my work days a bit longer, but a few weeks is just a drop in the bucket for this game. (or, you will lynch me now and it won't matter.)

Robb, what the? So, in the
ONE post
that you start out by saying that you did not read the post you are quoting (mine)...you then scumshame me
by saying the exact thing that I said just after you chopped my sentence off
??? SCUM. That is the dodgiest thing I have seen the entire game. Here is his quote of me, and here is my actual quote:

Compare: His editing of my post--
In post 824, Robbnva wrote:
In post 822, Tam wrote:Robb- Saying that being too defensive, or even defensive, is not a thing, is BS. It most certainly is
Haven't read the rest of your post yet but no it isnt BS. Having been called defensive more than I can count I speak from experience. Town and scum are both accused of being defensive for defending themselves. It's not AI, it's part of the game and anyone who uses that as a negative is a really shitty player.
And my actual post. He even cut me off midsentence...WTF?
In post 822, Tam wrote:Robb- Saying that being too defensive, or even defensive, is not a thing, is BS. It most certainly is,
but has often also been found to be townies that got upset and confused about being blamed wrongly.
But don't try and negate the very clear mistakes that your predecessor made. It's ridiculous to claim that they don't exist...
That being said, it seems to have worked. I'm close to lynching and still have no idea why. Also, Robb..if you bothered to read the game you are playing, you would have seen that I have mentioned being one of those players who would get targeted for being 'defensive' even though I was found innocent.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Tam »

Murdercat-- Sorry one sec- I am catching up and will address this, but have stuff queued up first.
In post 829, Robbnva wrote:
In post 822, Tam wrote:Also, what did I do that suddenly I am catching votes? I missed something clearly. I would like to point out that while I am being blamed for not giving reasons for my vote, NOT A SINGLE VOTER OF ME IN THIS GAME HAS GIVEN A REASON. They have all just either said Vote...like JaeReed and murder, or said I say all the right things, which is literally the opposite of saying the wrong things. I have asked that these people elaborate but when getting no response from anyone about it, just blew it off, because it didn't seem valid to me.

Can anyone give me an actual reason why I'm suspicious? Again, it would be nice to have something to actu
Now you are in the same situation my predecessor was in. He thought nobody had reasons for him yet you wanted him to defend himself iirc. Did you go and look at who is voting you yet and see why? I doubt nobody gave a reason
Ummm yes, that was exactly what you quoted there. :roll: (me saying that NOONE has told me a reason, other than one saying I say exactly the right things and another who said he agreed with him.)

Other than that, I still haven't seen reasons...just votes.
JaeReed- You are confirmed town and hopped right in there, would you mind shedding some light on why? You literally just said 'vote'
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Tam »

In post 1150, Accountant wrote:@Tam: I could give all sorts of reasons why I'm voting you, like how your reads are bland and fake looking or how your posts and outrage/confusion over getting wagoned seem artificial but in the end if I were to be frank it's mostly just gut + trust in the guts of people I townread
Bland and fake looking? I try hard to fully express my thoughts on everything. Which reads are these? I will elaborate on them if you tell me which ones. I am not outraged, just really really confused. I do not see what I have done at all to seem suspicious, and noone seems to want to enlighten me. (Thank you for actually giving me reasons!)
In post 1066, Xkfyu wrote:I'd like to hear people's thoughts (those who haven't given them yet) on the Tam lynch.
I would too :) And now I'd also like to hear yours...

On a side note- When did it become okay for players not to read the game? I think it's ridiculous to have to figure out if these guys are really confused because they didn't SEE my prior posts and are judging me on 4 or 5 pages out of 40, or if they are scum and doing it on purpose. And what I don't get, is why noone is saying anything and you all just let them keep going. It's frustrating to come back to. :eek:
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Tam »

Hmmm ok, so when you say, "I could give you all sorts of reasons why I'm voting you, like...etc.." you didn't mean they were actual reasons...just that you'd lie to me? I don't understand your post in that context, which is why I thought you meant you have numerous reasons...

So, to sum up..you ALSO have no reason at all to vote me? Haha I take back that "thank you" from my last post! :D
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Tam »

LOL okay...and why is that? Because I challenged your extremely misleading post? (Who else read it the way I did the first time?)
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Tam »

In post 1365, Bacde wrote:
In post 1362, Impoetic wrote:
In post 1361, Xkfyu wrote:I know I sound like a broken record, but we aren't ever gonna get any closer to a lynch if people don't start putting their votes somewhere where it actually means something.
VOTE: tam
Thank goodness honestly impoetic is probably town just for this
For voting with you? Sure, I buy it.
In post 1373, Bacde wrote:
In post 1368, Xkfyu wrote:How else would you measure when she became inactive, if not by her last post? You certainly can't say that she was active anytime AFTER that.
No shit? I'm saying she was inactive after that. We are agreeing about this apparently so why are you arguing with me?
Because you aren't making any sense? I have been gone for 48 hours...i skipped one night after a long workday and when I left I had loads of pressure (just no time or energy to deal with it last night) so when the votes fall down and the pressure is off on my return it makes no sense to say I suddenly left when it was off. :roll: You are clearly
trying
to make me look bad. Blatantly...

Sorry I should have done this before. UNVOTE: xSoniaNevermindx

I'm really not sure who I want to vote yet. There are a few in the running ATM.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Tam »

In post 1410, Accountant wrote:
You are clearly trying to make me look bad. Blatantly...
almost as though he wants to lynch you and wants to convince other people to lynch you

but seriously though this is copyright infringement, slander arguments are reserved for iraonvp to make
Wait, so you're saying it's townie behavior to purposely twist people's words around the wrong way round and try to convince people they're scummy for it? Really?
Tam
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:49 pm

Post by Tam »

Also, please explain 'slander arguments'? What do you mean? Like you slandering me and others i guess, all game long?

(Seriously though- what do you mean?)
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Tam »

In post 1545, Bacde wrote: Remember we already know Tam's role isn't something useful since she didn't claim in anger earlier and we have no idea about evilpacman tbh
Wait, what? So you were pressuring me in the hopes that I was a useful town role and would out myself? Why would I have done that?

VOTE: Evilpacman I welcome a vig tonight if you lot will let me live. Then when I'm confirmed town you'll listen more to me. I think a lot of why you think I'm sus is because of playing style. A lot has changed about the rules and the way you guys interact compared to back when I played.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Tam »

What? I didn't change his words at all...that is EXACTLY what he said- it's a direct quote... please explain how I twisted them?
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Tam »

Wait, I think I see what you do now.. That was me making an accusation based on the fact that (in his quote) he suggests that if I were an important townie role, i would have claimed already, combined with the fact that he has been one of the ones pressuring me the most...that was not meant to be me asking him if that's what he said in the quote.
Tam
Tam
Goon
Tam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Tam »

How is that a fact? I did not claim, there was no reason to, ESPECIALLY if I was an important role...WTH? That makes no sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”