ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #113 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:08 am

Post by ShadyHood »

I don't think scum players are that careless to contradict themselves, I also can't imagine town doing it on purpose, added with the fact that Sickofit1138 is likely a new player concerning his join date. There is not enough reason to hang his neck, let's not shoot first and ask questions later.
Spoiler: Remember the first time you played as scum?
I was as careful as someone crossing a narrow bridge over a lava pit.

Sick's wagon consists of 5 players:
qubixes, Persivul, Snork, species, Saru
Of which one of the five has an excellent chance to be scum.
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #115 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:17 am

Post by ShadyHood »

Bitch I just got a new avatar now, how do I look?
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #120 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:38 am

Post by ShadyHood »

In post 116, Persivul wrote:
In post 113, ShadyHood wrote:Of which one of the five has an excellent chance to be scum.
In a 13 player game, 3, or 23%, are usually scum. Early in D1 you can draw any five names and say one of them is probably scum. In other words, that was a really safe and meaningless observation.
Yet your response to my post is ironically the meaningless observation, I brought up a subject that one of the five can be scum, then you try to shut the topic down with a lack of town-motivated reason, which of our post's is more meaningful? Don't be a distraction if you want to live long, whether you're town or scum.
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:54 am

Post by ShadyHood »

In post 122, Persivul wrote:Incorrect. Scum like to make observations which kinda sorta sound like scum hunting but are actually safe and don't rock other people's reads too much. That's what you did. Me pointing that out is scum hunting.
Didn't you read that they are all in the non-sensible wagon? Including you?
In post 122, Persivul wrote:Mine is more meaningful by far. I pointed the finger at one person - you. You pointed at five people, said one might be scum, and made no attempt to sort them further. You didn't even beat random odds.
If you had said something like,
One of the wagon A,B,C,D,E is probably scum. I'm town reading A & D, so that means one of B,C,E,
that would have at least narrowed things down to less than random odds, and would have been somewhat meaningful.
Why did I say that
one
of them has an excellent chance to be scum and didn't mention a chance of town in my post?
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #133 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:55 am

Post by ShadyHood »

In post 122, Persivul wrote:Incorrect. Scum like to make observations which kinda sorta sound like scum hunting but are actually safe and don't rock other people's reads too much. That's what you did. Me pointing that out is scum hunting.
Didn't you read that they are all in the non-sensible wagon? Including you?
In post 122, Persivul wrote:Mine is more meaningful by far. I pointed the finger at one person - you. You pointed at five people, said one might be scum, and made no attempt to sort them further. You didn't even beat random odds.
If you had said something like,
One of the wagon A,B,C,D,E is probably scum. I'm town reading A & D, so that means one of B,C,E,
that would have at least narrowed things down to less than random odds, and would have been somewhat meaningful.
Why did I say that
one
of them has an excellent chance to be scum and didn't mention a chance of town in my post?
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #141 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:27 am

Post by ShadyHood »

All I see here is a scumteam(all of them)trying to take advantage of someone's minor mistake and making it look like a big commotion.
Look at Sick's wagon, there is certainly one scum hopping on that ride.
My best scumreads are everyone from that wagon, with Persivul and Saru being my strongest reads.
The wagon is driven by a reason that Sick contradicted himself. It doesn't look right when the town voted up someone for such a merely weak reason.
Join me with this one, the rest of you all willing to get a good win,
VOTE: Persivul
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by ShadyHood »

I am going to vote Kappy if he doesn't try to defend himself. His recent posts are inappropriate for his situation, like he's not playing to win, if he is that problematic a lynch is reasonable here, more than Persivul.
Also known as
ShadyRhymes
ShadyHood
ShadyHood
Townie
ShadyHood
Townie
Townie
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #323 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:43 am

Post by ShadyHood »

You are an unusual one, MechaGoomba, Sick and Persy are not in the same boat, if Sick explained it well, Persy is the total opposite, he completely dodged the question, the question was about Persy's contradiction, however, Persy's answer didn't explain himself, instead it explains his actions to Sick, that's not what's being asked, and for that reason I am one of the crowd that is pushing him to the cliff.
Also known as
ShadyRhymes

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”