Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Performer »

Strange that Axle asked Keyser about fake claim, during RVS. Never seen this happen before.

@lilac well well well. If it isn't the upside-down treble clef mixed in with the bass clef icon. Quite creative and very charming. :cool:

I have meta with 3 of the players. Let me know if anyone wants to know.

Spoiler: off topic
initiating playstyle imitations of Antihero, GuiltyLion, RadiantCowbells

VOTE: Axle for asking about fake claim when he is a very experienced player

the 3 who didn't pick up their roles...get with the program!
when you guys get with it
we'll offer hugs and frosted flakes
because it's still chilly outside
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Performer »

In post 16, lilac wrote:@Performer thanks! Unless you're being sarcastic :(

Not at all
because I love singing and have been in singing classes :]
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:24 pm

Post by Performer »

Explain to me why AxleGreaser ("a very experienced player") asking me (an inexperienced player) about my general opinion of fake claiming is scum indicative.

@Keys it looked to me like he was trying to fabricate an innocent question . I remember the game you and I were in, when you asked about day talk on early d1. THAT had potential to be innocent from town, and you turned out town. But asking about fake claiming?.....there's even a discussion created about that being a bad idea

In post 19, lilac wrote:@Performer Sweet. Do you sing in a choir? I do!

I used to and one day when I am too old to do choreographed dance, I may return to choir again. : )
I started out singing in choir, then advanced to advanced choir, in high school. I never can forget those spectacular days. There's really nothing like the power of a well-oiled choir.

In post 57, AxleGreaser wrote:
In post 14, Performer wrote:
Spoiler: off topic
initiating playstyle imitations of Antihero, GuiltyLion, RadiantCowbells

Spoiler: more possibly OT
BTW that color renders horribly on my screen.

I know you said this was off topic, and thats ok, and was at that time.

This question is a little sidling up to something I don't understand, sideways. (AKA a clarification if you will)
Could you link me to one Antihero and one Guilty Lion, the 'playstyle imitations' are initiated for.
I have seen enough RC games, and dont need another linked.

I was unfamiliar with GL, but having had skim, any attempt to simultaneously imitate those 3 would make head explode.
basically I am wondering what common ground i can find in choosing those 3.

I just wanted to choose 3 styles in the hopes they can balance each other out. For example, Antihero can sound crude and isn't the most cooperative duck in the pond all the time, yet he has his own approach in scumhunting. RadiantCowBells seems to have a good intuition for scumhunting, and GL is polished and sharp in his own ways from what I've seen from one of his town games.
In post 100, pisskop wrote:
vote: pisskop

Like I dont even care about this game, and the fapterbation and trying to force us out of lylo with overanalysis is something both keysor and ai do.

I scumread ai for sure. Take a look at his very small meta and tell me why.

dude pisskop
remember the games you hosted where I was town, and how I stated my strong stance against people who self vote??
what are you doing??

although I'm uncertain what you are really trying to achieve here
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Performer »

@pisskop also, why are you saying AI has a very small meta?? I see he has over 1200 posts
@UTL hey there. good to see you back. :cop:
Are you the same alignment as me this time? :doc:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Performer »

So far it looks like Keys is up to his same charming town methods.
And UTL, she appears...different from the game I was with her , when she was a Goon...hmm...

and massive are you town in here like the last game I was in, with you? :]
I'm not too certain about you.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Performer »

Spoiler: off topic at AI
In post 122, pisskop wrote:
In post 120, Performer wrote:@pisskop also, why are you saying AI has a very small meta?? I see he has over 1200 posts
@UTL hey there. good to see you back. :cop:
Are you the same alignment as me this time? :doc:

Right. I totally forgot that large post counts = large amounts of games.

AI how many games have you played?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Performer »

@massive
Keyser's meta as town, is that he's very analytical, he notices details, and sometimes gets paranoid. That's my observation from my 2 games with him. His scum game I've never seen, so I can't say anything about that.

I don't like how you stated you're easy to read as every alignment. I played only 1 game with you and I never had a strong townread on you before your flip in that game. Can you expand on why you say you're easy to read as every alignment, maybe including examples?
-----
In post 127, pisskop wrote:To let yu guys tie your own knots and to follow my established meta.

In post 128, pisskop wrote:Im more than willing to lose to prove my point.

In post 129, pisskop wrote:When and if I feel like it Ill come back and do things.

In post 134, AlwaysInnocent wrote:I don't think town-Pisskop would give up like this. It is so weird.

I think it's extremely odd too that he's been putting forth these posts.
-----
In post 144, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Pisskop is not a beginner. He knows how to play Mafia. I really don't understand why town-Pisskop would act like this. From town-Pisskop's POV, I could be scum trying to frame him. Surely he wouldn't give up so easily if he considered this possible?

In our last game together, he was town and wasn't very impressed by my actions. In fact, he even lynched me (I was town too), because he thought it was scummy. What causes him to react like this?

What seems most plausible is this: Scum-Pisskop hates being scumread on page 5 and attempts to confuse the town by doing something bold. Possibly he doesn't even like playing scum.

Actually iirc, pk likes playing scum and is actually fairly good at it. I think I played 2 games versus him as scum (when he was Mafia and when he was Werewolf).
-----
In post 172, pisskop wrote:The difference between the two is everything my little heart could desire.

vote: ai

I dont even think itd take my special brand of meta to see that youre pointed and goal-driven instead of in a problem solving mode.

You mentioned your meta in and ...I've only seen your scum meta. What's your town meta?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 190, Raskolnikov wrote:FOS on Performer for talking about irrelevant stuff all game.

That's a very good point. But at the same time, I'm not only doing that. I like to socialize sometimes, keep it fun you know? It's just my style (not a copied version of someone else's).

It's like Keyser's funny pictures and videos lol.

@pk I can't say with much certainty at this point, if your play in this game matches your scum game. You're one of those players who varies things more...fluidly than others.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Performer »

I townlean axle and townread Massive.

@pk this is interesting...I'm scum leaning massive instead of town reading him.
*yells at massive's apartment*
"Massive come out
you said I asked about weekend activity
but now it's the weekday!"

@Ircher I find it somewhat peculiar that you lean town on me. Although I'm beginning to lean town on you because of your reads list and the way you seem to be carefully going about things.
I think instead of a PL (which wastes a day's lynch if the target turns out town), you should rally people against who you scumread. Ras is looking scummier than Axle at the moment.
VOTE: Ras
-----
Between the pk vs AI and Ras vs Keys situations, I'm only townreading Keys, I'm scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts, and the pk vs AI situation..

they both have experience with each other, they are both voting each other. I'm not certain who's town in that dilemma, or if both are even town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 240, pisskop wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... +performer

the only game with you where I wasnt scum or mod :/

:o

Whoa that game...the one where I was scum and you were town.
I didn't bookmark that game before, I'll do it now. Do you have other scumreads than AI at the moment?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 245, pisskop wrote:also why are you bookmarking games you played in?

For future reference. I may see that person again someday, and use their meta as a piece in reading them.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 244, pisskop wrote:catch

well my quick reads are these:
town: utl, keys, ircher
scummy: massive, Rask
-----
Expanded version below.

Keys – has been up to his same charming town methods that I saw from a large normal and mini normal I played with him in. He tends to be very analytical, sometimes to the point of paranoia. I’m only speaking about his town game because I’ve never seen his scum game.

UTL – could’ve easily put pk at L-1 at post . Instead, she put forth a thoughtful post about her understanding of his wagon. Though I only have 1 meta on her (when she was a Goon), she’s looking different than her scum play in this game. Her wink at gives me a good feeling too.

Ircher - I find it somewhat peculiar that you lean town on me. Although I'm beginning to lean town on you because of your reads list and the way you seem to be carefully going about things.

massive – I don't like how you stated you're easy to read as every alignment. I played only 1 game with you and I never had a strong townread on you before your flip in that game. Can you expand on why you say you're easy to read as every alignment, maybe including examples?

Rask - I'm scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 293, droog wrote:
In post 14, Performer wrote:Strange that Axle asked Keyser about fake claim, during RVS. Never seen this happen before.

its random questions instead of random votes

Welcome, droog. Thanks for pointing this out - I haven't heard that phrase used in a really long time -
random question
instead of rvs. I know it's still a little early but can we get a reads list?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Performer »

It sounds retarded to say but the reasons behind this wagon are actually good even if it's wrong about me being scum.

no way
just...no way, how can Rask be town after saying that??

@pk I looked over the 2 games you linked in , for town and scum AI. The differences look subtle to me...looks like he's pushing constipated angles in his scum game, while his town game looks more transparent and he was less adamant about a person to be lynched. I'll have to ISO AI.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Performer »

He currently ties Ras on scummiest player currently (and yes, I do think both are scum).

@Irch you stated Rask and Droog are scummiest, there's already a wagon on Rask. Suddenly you unvote Rask and vote Droog. How is this going to help when we're already halfway through day phase 1? If this keeps up, we'll reach a no lynch.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 252, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
Read List D1 V3

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Ircher, Keyser}

{Deus}

{Performer}

{Lilac, Massive, Burning_Earth}

{Axle, Heat}

{UpTooLate, Raskolnikov}

{Pisskop}

In your reads lists from v1 to v3,
I observed you moved Deus from scumread to townread
You've been gradually moving me from townread to null read
You've moved UTL from townread to scumread
Hmm.

The rest of AI's ISO looks strained.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Performer »

Just went over Heat 's ISO since AI voted Heat, and Heat left his vote on AI since the RVS.
Heat's ISO looks sparse.
UTL questioned why Heat townread her, Heat's next post was to AI about "Chris Crocker," rather than replying to UTL.

Heat, what's your read on Rask?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Performer »

@Ras are you still townreading Heat? If so, how come?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 383, Heat wrote:UTL started out with some really strong analysis that I liked, and I do agree with a lot of her views on players, namely keysor and Pk.

She also has an Asuna avatar and I'm SAO trash so

ok
what are your thoughts on droog & Ircher
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:40 am

Post by Performer »

{AlwaysInnocent}
{Ircher, Keyser}
{Deus}
{Performer, Droog, Raskolnikov}
{Axle, Boonskiies, Massive}
{Pisskop}
{UpTooLate, Heat}

i agree a lot more with\
what your readlist has become

@Droog is there anything you disagree with, in AI's reads list? And how come?
Iirc, this is at least the second time you put up a mysterious post, on agreeing with AI's reads.

I've been seeing AI continuously defend Ircher, but he also answered for me a few times.
@pk and others: is this typical behavior of AI?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:48 am

Post by Performer »

AI's interaction with pk, regarding the pre-flip association between him & UTL, doesn't sound town to me.
Also, good catch, pk - in your post

@mod thank you for the timer extension because of our situation!

UNVOTE: Doesn't look like Ras is the way to go . His defense looks more Townie than scum motivated.

I've added a new scumread to my list below.

Boon – his posts since his replace-in, have touched on Droog/pk/Ircher. His predecessor voted pk, Boon unvoted him. His posts look like he’s just standing on the periphery regarding those 3, and he’s not been involved since 2 days ago (based on my ISO of Boonskies).
@Keys what do you think about Boon? Remember the game where you and I were town and he ended up being scum with Titus? His play here appears to resemble that
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Performer »

ebwop for 491: I've added a new scumread, to my reads list - below.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Performer »

[unvote[[/unvote]
i want ot rethink some things

what are you rethinking, Droog?

In addition to his peculiar regarding Boon, his bare agreement with AI's reads, and oddness of his posts, I'm thinking Droog is a good way to go. AI & Boon look very peculiar to me as well. I'm
still
disliking massive (nothing personal haha).

VOTE: Droog
-----
@UTL I may have missed it but what's your read on AI , for pushing on your demise? You voted Ircher instead of AI.

@AI how come you think UTL's vote on Ircher was opportunistic?

Welcome, Golden. Can you please provide your thoughts asap, as we have about 5 days remaining. I personally want to know your reads on AI, Droog, Boon, pisskop, Keys, Rask. Thoughts on other players would be nice as well.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:07 am

Post by Performer »

utl and heat are moving more toward null for me though

@Droog
you stated you think they're null, but then you think one of them could be scum
which one? and why?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Performer »

In post 502, droog wrote:
In post 498, Performer wrote:what are you rethinking, Droog?

my vote (clearly)
and my reads
what are you expecting
and why do you make my comment sound conniving

Which comment?...my intention wasn't to make you sound like you had a conspiracy, it's to see where you're coming from
In post 500, droog wrote:
In post 498, Performer wrote:his bare agreement with AI's reads

:?:

as in you looked like you were sheeping AI without good reasons
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Performer »

@pk dude. I'm not offended since I've known you for awhile now lol. But don't you think you could better word your posts, in getting town to work together to lynch scum?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Performer »

In post 509, pisskop wrote:Is AI not being scummy or are you guys just ignoring it?

Simple question.

Well, I'd be fine with a lynch on droog or him or Boon.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Performer »

prod received
have been quite busy the last few days, so I'm trying to catch up on what I missed
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Performer »

Still catching up.
-----
performer at the same time
says he only socializes sometimes
but cant give an opinion on pisskop

@droog I'm townreading him. He's much more involved here, than when he's scum. When he was scum against PantherPunt and scum against me, he posted extremely brief posts that didn't dig deeper than the surface. He was still posting very much but the depth of his posts weren't apparent in those games, when he was scum. Here, he's providing info and pressuring people.

my read is null on pk. And your regarding my reads...I think you have to reread my ISO then because it sounds like you're saying I only put out surface reads. I understand where you're coming from in 645 but as I stated, I was seeing what his motive was. It wasn't like when Firekari voted himself in the Open game, which just increased his already scummy behavior.
-----
Boon's & defense against my pressure on him, actually sounds sensible to me. However, I don't see how Boon was scumreading Rask at the time of his post.
Ircher's , I'd disagree with. Highly doubt there's an SK in a Normal Mini. How did you come up with this??
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 679, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 247, Performer wrote:
massive – I don't like how you stated you're easy to read as every alignment. I played only 1 game with you and I never had a strong townread on you before your flip in that game. Can you expand on why you say you're easy to read as every alignment, maybe including examples?

Can you explain why massive stating this was scum-indicative.
Is massive still in your "scummy" pile?

Is massive due a prod?

In post 761, Raskolnikov wrote:Mmm. Ircher was a red herring and my next strongest scumread is on axle who's probably won't go anywhere today. welp.

@droog I'll provide an update, just as sec
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Performer »

forgot I added 2 quotes in my 778 post, blah
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Performer »

I need to look at the interaction between Heat and UTL because frankly, they might be scum partners.

@Golden what in the...help me understand how you connect these two??

Ircher's touches on 4 players in a vague, ambiguous manner. Along with all the analyses on Ircher between pgs 21-30, I am not believing that slot to be town anymore.

My read on massive has stayed the same since the stat of d1. His catch-up after the weekend , on pg 30, looks like empty posting. His is alright, as he ended it with stating things that sound like typical town - sure on a few things, unsure on a few things. However, I'm still scumreading him.

Rask's scumread on Axle in - I don't get how he scumreads him. Axle's reply in looks very like a helpful town post.

@droog has your read on Boon changed since your post about him being a townread for you? Why or why not?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Performer »

I've got Heat and Boon at null, Keys/UTL/Axle/Golden/Rask/pk at town.
VOTE: Ircher
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #33) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Performer »

@Axle I was scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts. Later in d1 though, he addressed people’s questions to him. He’s been continuing to stay engaged and sounded logical in his posts, so I changed my read on him. He looks better than others like Ircher, massive.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #34) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Performer »

K, caught up with the recent post from Rask on pg 32, and reviewed pg 31 interactions with Rask. It's deadline and the guy put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 doesn't look good either, it's like he doesn't care about or wants to actively impede progress. Deadline is just around the corner, I'm changing my read on Rask again after this deliberation.

VOTE: Rask
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #35) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Performer »

@massive How on earth was it looking like self interest?
@Axle who knows? I can't tell how Rask should've replied to you in
. My post about him was because he came across looking like he didn't care about voting or was purposely not voting, things that I think are scummy.
-----
good grief you guys post so much
I can barely keep up -_-
right now, still catching up on 1 to 3 recent pages
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (isolation #36) » Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Post by Performer »

Here is my updated, expanded reads list.
@mod Rask voted droog, not me - I noticed your vote count 1.18 was missing that.

Town
Keys – has been up to his same charming town methods that I saw from a large normal and mini normal I played with him in. He tends to be very analytical, sometimes to the point of paranoia. I’m only speaking about his town game because I’ve never seen his scum game.
-----
UTL – could’ve easily put pk at L-1 at post . Instead, she put forth a thoughtful post about her understanding of his wagon. Though I only have 1 meta on her (when she was a Goon), she’s looking different than her scum play in this game. Her wink at gives me a good feeling too (this is more personal than anything LOL).

Also, at the point that Ras was L-1, she could’ve easily hammered him as she did to me, when she was scum and I was the Doctor in our recent game. ; ) Remember that, UTL? Good times, good times LOL.
-----
Axle – has been trying to sort things out in his posts
-----
Golden/Deus – voted Keys, then pk. Deus was a slot that substantial detective work was coming from, and his vote on pk during pk’s interaction with him to post more, looked like honest scumhunting from Deus. Ever since Golden replaced in, my read has remained unchanged.
-----
Ircher - touched on 4 players in a vague, ambiguous manner. Along with all the analyses on Ircher between pgs 21-30, I was not believing that slot to be town anymore. However, his unvote of Ras when we were about 13 hours before d1 ended, because he was concerned about accidental hammer – looks highly Townie to me – and if anything, it looks like a rookie town move.
-----
pisskop – self voted himself on d1 – typically an anti-town move but in the context he did it for, to get some conversation going, along with his continued behavior in trying to figure things out – I’m willing to give him benefit of the doubt that he’s town. However, he didn’t constructively criticize town in . Yet in linked post , he’s trying to help us better figure out AI’s alignment…and seems genuinely frustrated about AI being scum.

Later he posts this to droog, which comes off very strange to me: “Then vote. Id love to 1v1 you. You arent good enough to beat me.”

I'm townreading him. He's much more involved here, than when he's scum. When he was scum against PantherPunt and scum against me, he posted extremely brief posts that didn't dig deeper than the surface. He was still posting very much but the depth of his posts weren't apparent in those games, when he was scum. Here, he's providing info and pressuring people.

Null

Heat - Just went over Heat 's ISO since AI voted Heat, and Heat left his vote on AI since the RVS.
Heat's ISO looks sparse.
UTL questioned why Heat townread her, Heat's next post was to AI about "Chris Crocker," rather than replying to UTL.
However, later Heat addressed UTL and my questions in his posts. So for now, I’m null on Heat.
-----
Boon – his posts since his replace-in, have touched on Droog/pk/Ircher. His predecessor voted pk, Boon unvoted him. His posts look like he’s just standing on the periphery regarding those 3.
His play here before his first big post of d1, appeared to resemble the game where he was scum versus Keys & I.

Boon's & defense against my pressure on him, actually sounded sensible to me. However, I don't see how Boon was scumreading Rask at the time of his post. Placed Boon at null.
-----
droog – in addition to his peculiar regarding Boon, his bare agreement with AI's reads, and oddness of his posts, I've been scumreading droog.

His reply to me was that UTL and Heat were moving to null for him, yet he thought one of them could still be scum. In the same post reply, he stated he agreed with AI more than he thought he would...which I think is a scummy excuse for creating fluff. Later on, he added the 1st 2 to his townreads, which caused me to null read him.

Scum

Rask - I was scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts. He suddenly started engaging more and sounded more logical in his posts, so I changed my read on him. But his post right before deadline (WITHOUT A VOTE), and pg 31 interaction, made me change my mind.

Deadline just around the corner and he put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 didn't look right either - like he didn't care about or wanted to actively impede progress. After some deliberation, I changed my town lean on him, to scumread.
-----

My read on massive has stayed the same since the stat of d1. His catch-up after the weekend , on pg 30, looks like empty posting. His is alright, as he ended it with stating things that sound like typical town - sure on a few things, unsure on a few things. However, I'm still scumreading him as there's not enough substance from this slot.
-----
AI – AI's ISO looks strained.

His didn’t openly answer pk in his post. AI's interaction with pk on pg 20, regarding the pre-flip association between him & UTL, didn’t sound town to me.

His about being ok with me/UTL/Heat being lynched, doesn't strike me as town either.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Performer »

In post 874, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

*looks at them with an intensified look*

As I stated before, I definitely think that one of them is scum.

And as we noticed in the vote count...you were the only one not voting. Please elaborate for me why that was the case.
In post 871, Dierfire wrote:N1 has ended.

AlwaysInnocent (Town JOAT)
was found dead.

D2 begins now.

:( wth?? he was town AND the JOAT?? *big sigh*

@pk dude we were both wrong about AI
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Performer »

In post 876, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Final D1 Reads
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective):
1. Ircher - Role PM

Likely Town
- In Order
2. Keyser Söze - Definitely my strongest read aside from myself
3. Pisskop - Along with what other people have commented on Pisskop's behavior, I think there's a 90% chance Pisskop is town.

Leaning Town
- In Order
4. Golden Robster - Nothing sticks out from here, but I would like more from the slot.
5. AxleGreaser - I would say that he is very commited to the game and is genuinely trying to find scum. The way he approaches stuff I definitely like. Still, I think there is a good margin of error here.
6. Droog - He is fairly active and seems to be actively trying to solve the game.

Neutral
- In Order
7. Heat - I really haven't had a good chance to update my read of him. Still, I think my earlier scumread of him was personal reasons. Definitely will try to get a good read on this slot over the night and on D2.
8. Performer - This is one of my weaker reads. He had a great start, then seemed to just like vanish from the game, and then around deadline, he's back but plays in a way that is scummy.
FoS Performer

Leaning Scum
- In Order
9. Massive - My weakest read right now. This guy, I don't really understand. As far as I can tell, he hasn't contributed anything useful, and he has barely participated in the game. While Massive (seems) to have a habit of leaving on weekends, he didn't tell anyone, not even the mod. He assumed his meta was sufficient to explain his absence from the game. Imo, that's just wrong. Oh, and speaking of meta, he seems to assume that his meta is enough for anyone to read his alignment. Sounds to me like a scummy excuse to not participate in the game. I haven't read his meta (and prob. won't), but I'm pretty sure it is not that clear cut as he assumes.
FoS Massive

10. Boonskies - To be truthful, aside from his case against me, he hasn't really acted scummy. BUT, his case against me is extremely exaggerated and doesn't seem very genuine to me. Even after pointing out that I wasn't wagon hopping by actually quoting vc's as proof, he didn't seem to believe me. It could be Confirmation Bias on his end, but I think its prob. more scum-related motives trying to frame me.

Likely Scum
- In Order
11. UpTooLate - First of all, I'm starting to believe what others have said about her. As Keyser pointed out, her "reaction test" of me was not only ineffective, but also rather far-fetched. I'm not really beliving her alibi either. I'll reevaluate my read though in my Night review of the thread.
12. AlwaysInnocent - Well, it seems that AI has gione from an early likely town read to my currently highest scumread....

First of all, I will explain my "gut" read of AI that I earlier stated "prob. be best I didn't say". To begin with, when I made that statement, I was trying to avoid giving the scum more reasons to lynch me. Anyway, it boils down to three things: 1) (The oart that I didn't want to share) Confirmation Bias that AI is town (is that proper usage?) and 2) AI has posted way more this game than he did in Newbie 1666 as scum. and 3) AI was defending me. (Another thing I really didn't want to share then).

So, even that aside, why is AI now my top scum read? I've thought about AI's interactions, and they don't seem to be town motivated:

Refusing to answer questions? Check.
Buddying up to a townie to try to get that townie avoid lynching you? Check.
Providing very vague and terse reasons for scumreads? Check.
Not really scumhunting? Check.

I am convinced that AI is not really helping the town and the few useful things he has said seem to be more opportunistic and fabricated rather than town-motivated and genuine. I definitely need to sort this slot out D2.
FoS AI

Watch List:
- People who I need to keep a close eye on:
1. AlwaysInnocent - Scum Read (FOS)
2. Massive - Scummy Read (FOS)
3. Performer - Neutral Read (FOS)
4. Pisskop - Town Read
5. Heat - Neutral Read

This read list is what I'm feeling at the end of D1 prior to my reread of the thread at night.
My reads at the end of the entire sequence (end of N1) will be labeled as such and come after my night analysis post.

I don't understand the point of putting forth your d1 reads at the start of d2. What are your thoughts on the AI nk?

I can't pinpoint why, but something looks off about Axle & droog's interaction on pg 35 regarding me.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Performer »

In post 879, Ircher wrote:
In post 871, Dierfire wrote:N1 has ended.

AlwaysInnocent (Town JOAT)
was found dead.

D2 begins now.

Is it just me, or does it seem odd for AI to have been NK'd?

I'm surprised as well.
In post 880, Heat wrote:I wasn't expecting AI to get nked tbh
I also wasn't expecting ras to flip scum but w/e. I love surprises!

Time to go look at who AI was scumreading

Hmm...genuine surprise or faked...not certain here.
In post 882, pisskop wrote:If your reads arent sufficient to go of of than something is wrong

Are you implying we should stick to our reads despite the Ras flip & AI flip? That we shouldn't evolve our reads? Why?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #40) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 887, massive wrote:Probably going to vote Ircher once I have a chance to reread the thread, but that will probably be Monday. Can't imagine any reason I'd let AI hard-defend me all of D1 if I'm town.

This doesn't sound thought out to me, at least from a town mindset.

You're saying scum Ircher killed AI, despite AI hard defending Ircher? Wouldn't scum Ircher want to leave AI alive as long as possible, for AI to keep defending him?

I still believe Ircher is likely town.
-----
After looking over AI’s posts about scumreading UTL, looking over the ending d1 vote count, as well as AI’s flip, I’m starting to doubt my townread on UTL.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Performer »

In post 891, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 889, pisskop wrote:thats a good vote

Specifically from end day yesterday; I found Ras's thing on Performer way too organic, which made me feel the inside knowledge come out.

You're looking for scum in me, where there isn't any. Have your reads changed? Who else are you scumreading? Only me?
In post 892, pisskop wrote:performer is scum because hes following his scum meta. But if the poor attempt to read performer is what will get votes then good too

...you know, pk....I have an entire Wiki webpage written about my town, scum, and third party meta. Just saying I'm "following" my "scum meta" is an awful vague way of pressure.

And I'm not following your second sentence.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Performer »

Finished going through AI, Rask, and Heat's ISOs.

Something about Rask & droog's interactions about droog voting Rask, is peculiar. Rask expected droog to get called out on hammering him out of cowardice - this seems odd to me, maybe I'm reading into it too much? Rask did vote droog at the end of the day though, so it could be that droog is town.

Ras: voted pk, claiming it was “not serious.”
In post , he expresses disdain toward lynching pk – my impression is that it’s over the top in terms of trying to get people not to lynch pk. How could he have that good a read on pk by post 131??
Later he voted Ircher in 132, which further causes me to townread Ircher.
His is telling for me, regarding his talk of AI and pk. I’ll put a vote here for now, on pk.
His about rallying votes onto Deus/Golden, make me continue townreading Golden.

VOTE: pisskop

-----
UTL/Heat/Boon, I'd like to get updates on your reads.

Boon's random vote on me - not sure what he's trying to pull.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:27 am

Post by Performer »

In post 902, UpTooLate wrote:
In post 899, Performer wrote:After looking over AI’s posts about scumreading UTL,

You mean when he kept throwing around "opportunistic" and never once explained why?

Based on his advancing reads lists in d1, particularly his reads list 1.4 on scumreading Heat/UTL/pk, I have a theory that he was offed because he was on the right track.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Performer »

@UTL if you aren't town again in this game...that would be very sad O _o
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #45) » Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Performer »

@Golden please answer my question from
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #46) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 908, pisskop wrote:heehee

performer is voting me and stringing up tge vaguest of cases

*throws egg onto pk's kitchen floor*
*turns on tv - announcer says pk is scumreading Performer for no good reasons, yet pk says Performer vaguely scumreads pk*
In post 909, pisskop wrote:im not exactly townreading Goldenrod either

Why not? His predecessor's posts made sense and Ras wanted to rally votes on Golden, in .
That combination is enough for me to keep townreading him. That reason from Golden, for his no vote in d1 though, is still a bit suspect to me. He posted near the deadline and he was aware of deadline, yet he didn't vote. Suspicious.
In post 924, Ircher wrote:
In post 915, Golden Robster wrote:Wait a minute.

You think Performer is scum when he explicitly states that Ras is one of his scum reads during one the earlier posts.

I don't see your argument here.

Also, it is not unheard of (at all) of scum bussing their partners, especially when it is desparate.

Ircher, you're saying I was "desperate" because I voted Rask that early on? That sounds awfully illogical.
The wagon on Rask was tough enough to build as it was - if I was scum, I could've easily voted someone else instead of vote Rask later on, therefore Rask wouldn't have died on d1.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:57 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 934, Ircher wrote:Also, what's up with the tunnelling @Boon

I mean, is it only me who sticks out to you? You seem to be so sure I'm scum that you pursue me at the exclusion of everyone else.

Trying to lynch someone you think is scum is good, but don't go overboard, there is ALWAYS that chance you are wrong.

In my 1 game with scum Boon , he tunneled. In this game, he's doing the same.
I'm leaning town on Boon in this game though, as his reads have been consistent in d1 to d2 and his posts appear like he's trying to collaborate.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Performer »

what happened to that townread
and how rask looks townie in his defene?

The thing is, he didn't look Townie again, so I voted him again.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:01 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 931, Boonskiies wrote:Performer/Ircher/Ras is like the most transparent scum team I've seen in a while.

Just look at Ircher trying so hard to get something else to stick.

If we were really the scum team, this would be an extremely easy and laughable game. :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Performer »

droog – his reply to me was that UTL and Heat were moving to null for him, yet he thought one of them could still be scum. That doesn’t follow neatly.

In the same post reply, he stated he agreed with AI more than he thought he would...which I think is a scummy excuse for creating fluff. Later on, he added the UTL & Heat 2 to his townreads, which caused me to null read him.

Then his peculiar regarding Boon, his bare agreement with AI's reads, the oddness of his posts, his erroneous scumread of me, his exclusion of Rask in the below reads list from him - I’m back to scumreading droog.

His reads…
(town)
Keyser (same reasons as before)
ai (same wavelength, doesnt take pk crap)
axle (he gets in-depth in a way not worth faking as scum)
irchir (misguided but coming from the right place)
heat (nothing sets off alarm bells)
utl (ive decided my old scumtells were crap here)
boonskiiies (lurksakc)

pisskop
performer
(scum)

VOTE: droog
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:06 am

Post by Performer »

Woke up before work, to check if there's anything I can address but there's much more to address than I currently have time for. I'll be following up later.
What I can say is it's ridiculous that people are scumreading me over others.
During my skim of the posts from pgs 38-40, it's as if everyone is scumreading me. Surely that must ring alarm bells for you guys, that something scummy is going on to get me mislynched.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Performer »

Still catching up on what I've missed.

@Axle my answer to your question is that there isn't anything more from me to go into, pertaining to my shifting reads on Rask . It was the flow of his posts - at first they were scummy, then he sounded town, later he did not and so I voted him.

droog's latter half of , doesn't make any sense. We lynched a Mafia Neapolitan on d1 so they couldn't have used his power on AI, at all. Droog, what I meant by bare agreement is like this: "I like AI's posts so he's town."

I need to take a closer look at massive's meta for his scum and town games. I'm starting to doubt my long-held scumread of him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 981, pisskop wrote:fun with numbers.

Anywho, reading massive based on his total posts is meh at best. Thats like trying to read boons based on total posts or me.

Some games Im in I make up 20% of the total post counts.

pk is right about post count, at least when it comes to pk and massive. pk and massive are on opposite sides of the post-count spectrum, so their post counts are not alignment indicative, Ircher.
-----
@Axle there's nothing more to my answer to your question about Rask. What's your updated scum list, other than me?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:50 pm

Post by Performer »

He is playing a little differently than my last game with him when he was town.

@UTL what exactly do you mean by this? As pk saw in my scum game, I'd actively lurk, not fully address people's questions, and mess around with people.
In the last game, I voted Jake, doubted my read on him, unvoted him, you (as scum) hammered me the next day.
I learn from every town game to do better, and in this one, I happened to make the right choice in helping stop 1 of the mafia members.

@Keys in response to your , yes, I'm leaning toward that direction.
Regarding your question about droog - like I stated, his reads on UTL & Heat didn't come off as town paranoia to me. He stated they were moving to null YET he thought 1 of them was scum. I might as well say I think these 2 crayons are blue, yet 1 of them must be red. If anything's fluff, that is.

-----
I get where your coming from. There's a lot of fluff within this pile of text that hides it away but the vote clears all that away.

I'm going to stick with my guns on this one. Even if he does flip scum and you all accuse me of being scum buddies together.

Can you tell me what you mean by this, Golden?
And why do you think I'm town? Meta? Gut? Certain posts? VCA? NKA?
-----

if someone has similar reads to me
they are on the same wavelength
likelier to be town

@droog well
in one way, that's true
on the other hand, clever, experienced town players should think for themselves at the same time
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Performer »

@Axle this is what I mean by flow. If you re-read my ISO, you'll see I expanded on my changing reads of Rask .

Rask - I was scum leaning Ras for his very brief and mysterious posts. He suddenly started engaging more and sounded more logical in his posts, so I changed my read on him. But his post right before deadline (WITHOUT A VOTE), and pg 31 interaction, made me change my mind.

Deadline just around the corner and he put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 didn't look right either - like he didn't care about or wanted to actively impede progress. After some deliberation, I changed my town lean on him, to scumread.
-----
If you're one of those players who's extremely particular about someone posting numerous post #s for their reads , well, then you may just be scumreading me all the way into my death, whether it's today because of this horrid mislynch, at night, or whenever.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:32 pm

Post by Performer »

Heat - in , he scumread Ircher, and was the extent of his pressure on Ircher on d2. Then only 3 hours later, he unvotes Ircher. His continued desire for AI's death on d1, his vote on AI since the RVS, and the rest of his sparse ISO = :eek:

VOTE: Heat

-----
Went through a few of massive's scum games, compared them to the one where him and I were town, as well as this one - I'm dropping him from scumread to null.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #57) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1024, massive wrote:
In post 787, Performer wrote:K, caught up with the recent post from Rask on pg 32, and reviewed pg 31 interactions with Rask. It's deadline and the guy put up a periphery post about Axle/Ircher/AI/Droog, on pg 32. His pg 31 doesn't look good either, it's like he doesn't care about or wants to actively impede progress. Deadline is just around the corner, I'm changing my read on Rask again after this deliberation.

Is this the post of a Rask scumbuddy? Initially I looked at it as trying to force through the Rask lynch, but that's only scummy if Performer is scum and Rask is town, which we know he wasn't.

If I was scum, I could've easily voted somewhere else or not vote at all, therefore Rask would've survived.
Obviously that wasn't the case.
-----
I don't see how you got "actively impede progress".

@Axle by reading between the lines
we have to read not only on content but for context as well

Like I said, Rask sounded like he was straddling the border of both sides in the periphery post, on pg 32. And since we were so close to deadline and he didn't take a stance with a vote, it didn't look town of him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #58) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1049, Heat wrote:I have problems with Ircher's "look at this post I made! scum wouldn't do that!!" because it's complete bullshit and doesn't actually mean anything. Scum totally would do a readthrough of the thread and make a big post like that because it seems like a town thing to do. So thats not really alignment indicative. actively jumping up and down pointing at the post in question is not town.

Saying "I'm town!" over and over again really doesn't mean a lot. pointing at a readslist and saying "I'm town!" is no different

idk if I'm making sense here

Your ISO is massively focused on Ircher on d2. Ircher is looking more likely to be rookie town by the way of his posts, saying things like the below (scumreading me for a non-scum reason) Also, he is 16. I'm thinking scum sees Ircher as an easy person to lynch because of these 2 reasons.

As to your question -- It does look a desparate Performer who is doing a last minute bus of his partner. Definitely dob't think a read can change that quick.

@Ircher many players change their reads very quickly and it highly depends on the situation, if they're doing it because they have a scummy motive or not. In fact, Heat changed his read on you at least twice on d2 when he voted, unvoted, I addressed it, then he voted you again.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #59) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:35 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1050, massive wrote:That's not how I play.

See my 1024. Whether or not the speed of Performer's read turn is scummy, why does scum-Performer need to establish justification and MORE reasons for switching to Rask? If he switched to Rask near deadline and simply said "welp it's deadline," no one would question the speed of his read turn. Why does scum-Performer make this post?

Scum Performer wouldn't make a post like . If Performer was scum, he would not vote, vote somewhere else, not provide justifications, stir up confusion - or some combination of the above.
-----
Some wagon analysis:
pk - still townreading him. it's very interesting that pk, probably the person on the player list who has the most experience with me as a fellow player or moderator, has scumread me and voted me on d2 all day. His read on me is entirely wrong. Definitely someone to watch out for because from what I know, his scum game is most dangerous of anyone on this player list.

Axle - still townreading this guy .

droog - scumreading him but not as heavily as I am scumreading Heat. His reads list stated he scumread me and pk. I can't recall him pressuring pk much, if at all.

Boon - townreading this guy. As far as I know, he's still scumreading me because I've changed my reads on Rask too quickly. The fact that he scumreads me/Ircher/Ras , attempts to pre-flip associate us at least twice in his ISO, and the fact that his reads don't evolve - I don't like it . Stubborn town is a contributor in town losses.
-----
@Heat true , you said it's because he answered your question. But like you say for yourself - you still scumread him between your vote and unvote. If you voted him, he answered you, you still scumread him...then why did you unvote? That doesn't sound right. It's scummy.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #60) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Performer »

Keyser's regarding UTL accusing me of playing differently and not elaborating on it, I concur with.
Then Keyser later states on the same pg in 43, that he's willing to vote me to put me at L-1 (or later, hammer me - whichever comes first).
Is this your scum game, Keyser? O _o

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #61) » Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1074, Heat wrote:...cause he answered the question that I wanted him to answer. Yeah, I still scumread him, but I didn't really have a reason to keep a vote on him at the time so.

:roll:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Performer »

@massive buddy you are reading way too much into Rask's post concerning me. That post was his gambit of setting me up for a mislynch, as that's the majority of what's been going on in d2
-----
I would say it goes as far as subtly impeding useful discussion.

@Axle & UTL my was me being sociable and I was trying a reaction test, which I got nothing out of as UTL didn't react to that post in a way that better helped me discern her alignment.

do you have anything to say about the differences between that game and this?

@Axle my play here is the same as in that game - I'm scumhunting. Just looks different because of playstyles I'm duplicating
Your intense and sound involvement in this game, along with big posts, makes me think of talah (who was town) in BBMolla's 14-player game against 2 scum. So I continue townreading you.
------
Golden's sounds extremely scummy. It's as if he knows I am town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Performer »

My scumreads include Golden, Heat, and now UTL. She's reading me off one game, somehow saying I'm playing vastly different. She's twisting my posts in her 1086, and even voted me.
VOTE: UpTooLate
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Performer »

And for anyone who's still wondering what UTL meant by me being "different" in here than that first game of hers that she's mentioning, I'll expand on that. In that game, majority of players were rookies, gm happened to claim a PR in d1, I successfully protected her on n1, we both were the PRs in that newbie game and I was the first person who knew that for the longest time. With the combined PR knowledge, my experience, my confidence in my town play (which RC knows can be terribly annoying), and the majority of the players being newbies, I stepped up and boldly took a leadership role in attempting to influence people to vote.

Because even if we voted wrong, as long as gm and I made it alive to the next day, we'd still have a better chance than the rookies in that game. Unfortunately people proceeded to mislynch me, gm got nk'd after I was flipped as Town Doc. :doc:
Anyway, here are some of my games I completed here. Feel free to dig into my those games by checking out my ISO, since clearly no one believes in my Wiki on how I play.
------
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1131, UpTooLate wrote:I'm on mobile, trying to keep up but can't post like I'd like to. I should have access to my laptop tomorrow. This is interesting though..

In post 1129, Performer wrote:My scumreads include Golden, Heat, and now UTL. She's reading me off one game, somehow saying I'm playing vastly different. She's twisting my posts in her 1086, and even voted me.
VOTE: UpTooLate

OMGUS? Come on now.. that's as bad as a POE/Sheep vote.

Further misrepresentation in addition to the misrep of my play in that game with her, being "vastly different" than this one.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1142, Keyser Söze wrote:
Performer, please can you roleclaim.

I think I/we will need at least 24 hours to discuss/redirect.

Please can no one quickhammer before everyone posting their thoughts.

:(
In post 1143, pisskop wrote:
performer

In post 1144, pisskop wrote:yolo

pk you and your humor LOL
In post 1145, RadiantCowbells wrote:I still haven't fully caught up.

Urgh.

Not sure if I support this or not at this poitn.

I will put up my reads list and claim, just a moment.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #67) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by Performer »

Splitting up the posts for better readability.

Town

-----
Ircher - touched on 4 players in a vague, ambiguous manner. Along with all the analyses on Ircher between pgs 21-30, I was not believing that slot to be town anymore. However, his unvote of Ras when we were about 13 hours before d1 ended, because he was concerned about accidental hammer – looks highly Townie to me – and if anything, it looks like a rookie town move.

Heat’s ISO was massively focused on Ircher on d2. Ircher was looking more likely to be rookie town by the way of his posts, saying things like the below (scumreading me for a non-scum reason) Also, he is 16. I'm thinking scum sees Ircher as an easy person to lynch because of these 2 reasons.
“As to your question -- It does look a desparate Performer who is doing a last minute bus of his partner. Definitely dob't think a read can change that quick.”

Ircher could’ve hammered me after UTL put me at L-1 on d2, . Instead in , he voted UTL so that makes me continue thinking he’s town since I’d think scum would go for the hammer in that situation. His willingness to push us all the way to the end of deadline, is something many new Townies and even I did, in my first town game on this site.
-----
Axle – has been trying to sort things out in his posts. His reads list of the following people looking town - I only agree with 4 of them: Kesyer, Pisskop, Droog, Massive, Ircher.

The problem with this slot though, is on d2, he’s been pushing heavily on me. Not sure if this is supposed to be a trait of good town, something coming from stubborn town, or scummy. Still, I am thinking the chance of him being town are more likely than him being scum.
-----
pisskop – self voted himself on d1 – typically an anti-town move but in the context he did it for, to get some conversation going, along with his continued behavior in trying to figure things out – I’m willing to give him benefit of the doubt that he’s town. However, his post wasn't helpful, it came off as scum AtE to me. Yet in post , he’s trying to help us better figure out AI’s alignment…and seems genuinely frustrated about thinking AI was scum.

He's much more involved here, than when he's scum. When he was scum against PantherPunt and scum against me, he posted extremely brief posts that didn't dig deeper than the surface. He was still posting very much but the depth of his posts weren't apparent in those games, when he was scum. Here, he's providing info and pressuring people.

Something that is still strange to me, was this post of his to droog: “Then vote. Id love to 1v1 you. You arent good enough to beat me.”

Null

Boon – his posts since his replace-in earlier in d1, have touched on Droog/pk/Ircher. His predecessor voted pk, Boon unvoted him. His posts looked like he’s just standing on the periphery regarding those 3, and his lurking to me, it was scummy.

At first his play before his first big post of d1, appeared to resemble the game where he was scum versus Keys & I.

Then his & defense against my pressure on him, actually sounded sensible to me. His scumread of Rask at the time of his post , was still odd.

Another positive from Boon is that he’s been consistent from d1 to d2, as represented by his post in voting for his 3 scumreads between Ras/Ircher/me.

However, Boon is notorious for lurking - he even admitted it, and he lurked in the large normal I played with him and Keyser. This isn't a comfortable thought to me.

My read evolved on him and I put him at null.
-----
massive – disliked how he stated he’s easy to read as every alignment. His catch-up after the weekend on pg 30, looked like empty posting. His was alright, as he ended it with stating things that sound like typical town - sure on a few things, unsure on a few things.

Later on in d2, he posted nothing that stood out as scummy.

On d2, I went through a few of massive's scum games again, compared them to the one where him and I were town, as well as this one. He did vote Rask but he’s had no vote from what I recall, on all of d2. Not certain where to sort him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #68) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Performer »

Scum

Golden/Deus – voted Keys, then pk. Deus was a slot that seemed to be doing substantial detective work, and his vote on pk during pk’s interaction with him to post more, looked like honest scumhunting from Deus.

Also, Ras’s about rallying votes onto Deus/Golden, made me townread Golden. But nothing even came out of that.

Golden unvoted pisskop, posted near deadline, and ended up not voting on d1. This sequence is still suspicious to me – his reason of no vote being he forgot to vote because he had an interview.

Moreso, Golden claimed to have gut townread me in his posts 906-989. Then out of nowhere, he posted in about being alright with my lynch, which is extremely scummy because of the sudden unexplained contradiction. So he’s been gut townreading me and suddenly he’s ok with my lynch - as if he knows I am town. He continues the passive aggressive charade for my death, with & . massive, you recall the last time FB used "gut" to read people? He turned out scummy. This is a similar case with this slot, in addition - Golden is fine with my lynch . Wow. That doesn't add up to him being town.

His scumreads include Heat/UTL – he thought one of them is scum. He took all the way until his 1/29, post to say he wants more from Heat – then he stated he didn’t have a chance to engage with him, yet he never followed up on engaging with Heat. Empty words.
-----
Heat - in , he scumread Ircher, and was the extent of his pressure on Ircher on d2. Then only 3 hours later, he unvotes Ircher. His continued desire for AI's death on d1, his vote on AI since the RVS, and the rest of his sparse ISO , doesn’t add up to being town.
Later he replied to my pressure about his unvote of Ircher and addresses my skepticism of him leaving his vote on AI, in & – both which could easily be faked as scum.
On top of that, he votes me because of the “speed” of UTL’s wagon compared to mine, being his basis for voting me…you’ve got to be kidding me. That’s it?

His , , and interactions with Ras, could’ve been Heat trying to separate association with Rask.
-----
RC/droog – his reply to me was that UTL and Heat were moving to null for him, yet he thought one of them could still be scum. That doesn’t follow neatly.

In the same post reply, he stated he agreed with AI more than he thought he would...which I think is a scummy excuse for creating fluff. Later on, he added the UTL & Heat 2 to his townreads, which caused me to null read him.

Then his peculiar regarding Boon, his bare agreement with AI's reads, the oddness of his posts, his erroneous scumread of me, his exclusion of Rask in the below reads list from him - I’m back to scumreading droog.

Something about Rask & droog's interactions about droog voting Rask, is peculiar. Rask expected droog to get called out on hammering him out of cowardice - cowardice because droog was bussing his partner, is my thought.

Then RC replaces in within 3 days of d2 deadline, but told us he hasn’t caught up. The entirety of his ISO is about catching up and indecisiveness – the latter being a classic scum tell. We’re so close to deadline yet the entirety of his posts are just about those 2 things.

(town)
Keyser (same reasons as before)
ai (same wavelength, doesnt take pk crap)
axle (he gets in-depth in a way not worth faking as scum)
irchir (misguided but coming from the right place)
heat (nothing sets off alarm bells)
utl (ive decided my old scumtells were crap here)
boonskiiies (lurksakc)

pisskop
performer
(scum)

Droog's read on me without any valid reasoning, his scummy reasons for townreading Heat & Boon without engaging them much, and his question-mark reason for townreading UTL .
-----
UTL - misrepresented me, UTL voted me, UTL misrepresented me again – scummy. Also, a wagon is already on her compared to my other scumreads.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #69) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Performer »

Claiming Vanilla Townie.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1152, UpTooLate wrote:
Performer wrote:
UTL - misrepresented me, UTL voted me, UTL misrepresented me again – scummy. Also, a wagon is already on her compared to my other scumreads.

It's... it's literally OMGUS. You have a case on everybody else (which btw I'm about to play catch up and haven't full read them yet, or a lot of things tbh, on the agenda for my evening) but you have VOTE on me that's OMGUS? What? You say I misrepped you, I don't feel I did. I voted you, yes. So if voting someone I believe is scummy, is scummy in itself, then everybody on your wagon should be in your scum pile my friend.

I do not believe this defense.
-----
@Axle...you're townreading Keys & Ircher because they're *not* voting me?? What in the...the things I learn in each game :o
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Performer »

@Axle well, at least we both share a scumread and we share at least 2 townreads. And if Keys/Ircher vote me for some reason, and once I flip town, I wonder how Axle's read of them will change.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1170, massive wrote:Skimmed and caught up.

I completely forgot that GR was Deus. His replacement into the game was pretty good, so maybe I need to have a closer look at the posts from the weekend.

If Performer isn't hammered by the time I leave work, I'll hammer. Not crazy about the insinuation that not voting is somehow scummy.

Hammering just because of my talk of him not voting, being scummy to me? Massive you've played with me before, you know my town game doesn't amount to just 1 reason = someone scummy.

Other than me , who are you scumreading? Does anyone know? I highly doubt it. Give more to us than just coasting by.

In post 1173, massive wrote:I was going to asK : I also think one of { UTL, Heat } is scum but I'm not pushing it. Is that scummy for me too?

.. but I don't want to get too bogged down in the semantics of it, because I have a fairly comfortable town read on you at this time and I think (at this point in the game at least) I need to not worry about being paranoid. Let me look at GR and then we can talk a little more.

This question regarding UTL/Heat being scummy yet he's not pushing it. Wow.
then speaks about not wanting to get into because he townreads Axle

i'm going to forecast what massive does today:
talks about Golden in a roundabout way
hammers me
I flip town
you guys lose me and then we lose another town player at night
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #73) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:06 am

Post by Performer »

Axle's infatuation with ponies at my impending mislynch...too funny lol!
I appreciate your sense of humor like pk's, even in times like these
-----
The scummiest votes on me are Heat & Golden. Heat’s sequence of events in d2 as I explained in my reads list, well as the rest of his ISO, aren’t convincing me that he’s town.

Then we have Golden, who gut townread me all the way, continues to defend me, yet suddenly sneaked in a post that he’s ok with my death, and when I called him out on that in a reads list along with the no vote – the combination of these factors causing me to scumread him – he votes me.

From what I recall, pk, Keys, massive, and RC have the most experience with me and they know my townplay. I don’t just read people off 1 or 2 reasons.
-----
As far as I can tell , the others on my wagon - UTL, Axle, and Boon are voting me because they think I’ve got too many associative tells with Rask.

UTL if you are truly town with me, who else do you have as scumreads?
-----

@Axle uh
your is wrong regarding Golden. See my above elaboration.
-----
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #74) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1212, Golden Robster wrote:

I flip town

Thanks captain ovbious.

OR

I flip mafia

I wish you would engage in more people than the ones who address you. What're your thoughts on the wagoners, such as Boonskies?

If this were the future, d3 - and I'm dead, what would you ask? What would you look at as scummy on my wagon? Who would you ask questions to? And so on.

instead, we get this post that provides no information
see why I'm scumreading you?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #75) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:15 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1218, Golden Robster wrote:Boon is a cool bean.

-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #76) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Performer »

@Axle
you stated
GR wants to keep Performer alive

I elaborated that's not the case with Golden, who
suddenly sneaked in a post that he’s ok with my death,

I don't get what's so hard to understand.
Your continued confusion during d2 against me, is starting to make me think there's more to this than you being town trying to figure things out.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #77) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:05 am

Post by Performer »

@Golden what are voting me about? Your vote is looking like OMGUS to me
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #78) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1234, Golden Robster wrote:
In post 1232, Performer wrote:@Golden what are voting me about? Your vote is looking like OMGUS to me

Slightly; it's not retaliation or anything but I'm suspicious of your motives.

I dislike how you attempt to move the limelight of yourself onto me. It's almost as if your playing diversionary tactics and saying "don't lynch me, lynch GR. He's a lot scummier than me."

I also dislike how PK switched the vote quite suddenly, from you to UTL. It's making me re-evaluate my reads and making me cautious.

Iirc, you gut townread me, suddenly mention you're ok with my lynch and you didn't vote me.
That's as contradictory as the third letter of the alphabet.

Then pk unvoted me, and you added your vote on my wagon. Hmm.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #79) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Performer »

@Golden
How much FM experience do you have?
I've seen people (who turned out to be scum) "defend" town by using the reason of gut reading them.

still no follow-up with Heat, who you think is one your scumreads
while you obviously keep your vote on me since you're so adamant on me being scum, why don't we stop the pointless interaction with one another until this day ends, and you try engaging Heat ?...who I am also scumreading.

As for RC, droog was his predecessor - these are same slot. What's your read on droog?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (isolation #80) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1248, massive wrote:pisskop you got 20 minutes to make me believe UTL or I'm hammering Performer.

well
my Antihero-playstyle forecasting from an earlier post, is coming true about massive
-----
Some observations in twilight:
massive stating intent to hammer, pk's unexplained certainty about me flipping town (I'm flattered but it is rather sudden); Heat's "not talking too much" - as Golden said so himself, along with Heat's indecision about voting me or flash lynching Golden.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #81) » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Performer »

Pg 51 interactions between pk and massive, as well as pk's interaction with Golden in refusing to answer about his weird switch to UTL...could this be that pk is actually scum, who fabricated a complex taunt plan people into getting me lynched?

@Golden well , I am town.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2303 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:03 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2287, pisskop wrote:youre right, its not everyone :d

Im gonna take a breather. I hope we all learned from this experience.

mod was a good mod too

Definitely. I learned how to better read pk town, as well as massive scum and UTL scum - I have to admit, I've never seen someone attempt to twist my meta like her, in this game. Going forward, I'm going to highly question that from anyone else.
I learned not to be so paranoid when others townread me. I also hope others learn from this game, though frustrating - a great learning experience. Not sure what Axle was doing the whole time... - _-

I think at LyLo, though things were to the point of being angering - pk I think you rushed the vote on Axle a bit.

If you guys haven't read the dead thread yet, please do...there are posts in there you guys may want to read (for reason of improvement).
I'll be catching up with any new posts in pub thread and dead thread later - got to get ready to run a few errands today.
In post 2288, Heat wrote:My reads were shit this game. Sorry guys
Gg scum.

Thanks for modding, dier!

Heat you need to be way more active when you play as town. Also, when people like pk, Ircher , and Axle put in so much effort (as seen in their proactive posting this game), that tends to be a town sign. You also should discern whether a player is town frustrated or scum feigning town frustration. This is a subtle thing but with more games, you should be able to tune that skill as a town player.
I hope you continue improving and use this game as a big learning experience. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask them to us. I would be glad to help.
In post 2292, RadiantCowbells wrote:*shrug*
dearly wish I didn't replace in and invest my effort into having Boonskiies screw me over and everyone else ignore me.

RC I wish you were active when you replaced in. You replaced in RIGHT before I was about to be lynched. :cry:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:48 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 2363, Ircher wrote:Can anyone give me a review of my play?

-You voted and unvoted too quickly, at times. Give it time, maybe a page or more to see how people interact (or how they don't interact), regarding your vote. You can gain valuable information that way
-Learn how to better read people as town and scum. A number of people don't manipulate their meta very well, like myself and SilverWolf for instance. You can find out more about my playstyle in my Wiki webpage, the link you'll find in my profile
-Try not to lynch high-quality players early on (like day 1). RC is a wildcard but I've come to find out he's very sharp as town. pk seems to be pushy as town, as he has his own way of scumhunting - but he's also quite sharp as town too. As for newer players that you're not familiar with, if they're not producing quality content, a general rule I follow is to vote them if there are no other strong scumreads
-When you're wagoned, perform wagon analysis. Go into why you believe each person voted for you
-When people are lurking heavily and/or not scumhunting, you should call them out on that. Don't let them get away with this, as it's dangerous to town
-PROTECT your PRs . For example, in d1, if someone claims PR, you do NOT want to keep your vote on them unless you want to increase your chance of loss
-If people aren't making sense, ask them to clarify. If they still aren't making sense, they could be scum
-If people continue to not answer your questions, they could be scum
-If people vote you or someone for super-strange reason ("he's playing differently here than the other game," for example), they could be scum
-Look at people's reasoning to determine where they're coming from
-By d3, if there was no scum lynch, this means you should adjust your play accordingly. The other reason is other Townies aren’t playing skillfully enough in lynching scum
-On d4 and onward, mass claiming can be a great idea to out scum
-Halfway through a day phase, especially after d1, we should get a wagon to L-1 to force a claim. However, on d1, if we end up with no lynch, that can still help town since it minimizes chance of a PR mislynch or PR nk – overnight, the town PRs do work and find information…AFTER d1 though, no lynch is generally bad for town because it causes superfluous suspicion
-FoS X for…
-Cops should ideally be targeting people they have trouble reading, to maximize the information gain, so if you were well-townread in game you can minimize the chance you are investigated.
-If you’re a PR like Tracker, Cop, or Follower, and you discover something about someone else – and they end up revealing the next day your, you should play carefully so that your play doesn't automatically indicate things about yourself. You do NOT want to risk yourself AND the other PR on the same phase, generally speaking
-why were the nk targets targeted, analyze vote counts for who they targeted, order of claims, look at connections between flipped scum and pr votes
-reasons for no nk: scum didn’t submit an nk target, Bp was hit, Jailkeeper/Roleblocker action, someone was protected by a Doctor
-Don't drop a case if you're being ignored because then you become That Guy in the post-game. There may be a reason behind your being ignored, and you want to root that out as soon as possible. Be annoying about your case. Start bugging people individually about why they're not giving it attention. Aim for the most likely town player who happens to have more charisma than you.
-Before we policy lynch someone, we have to carefully consider what information we can gain from that. If we don’t gain information from that regardless of the flip, then we must seriously consider better alternatives.
-Collaborate with others - you have strength in numbers. Work on logical, consistent, truthful arguments, which are pro-town.
-Keeping things clear and concise is usually a good way to go
-Stay active since town mistrusts lurkers; when breadcrumbing as PR, you may want to breadcrumb in d1 so you can refer back to breadcrumbs in order to make them more believable; do wagon analysis when you’re heavily wagoned; don’t put forth too many convoluted hypothetical cases because that’ll be tough to defend and scum will twist that to mislynch you; don’t just take someone’s word for it - ask why they townread you; on d1 if someone fake claims, we can have no one cc, therefore overnight, we can find have the PRs use their actions, the next day we can find out if the d1 claim was truthful, and decide from there on who to lynch; vote count analysis, night kill analysis (discovering motives), what the dead posted
-because Vanilla Townies have no special powers (active powers), they have to depend on traditional scumhunting methods - analysis of actions, intent, voting, previous posts, etc. - to win; The most practical purpose a Vanilla Townie has is its capacity to draw the Mafia's Night-kill away from power roles via Day play. A Vanilla Townie may also attempt gambits they would not consider otherwise (if they were PR), such as fake claims (which are highly dependent on a number of factors). If you somehow during the game, get the possibility to reveal a lie, don’t hesitate to do it, even though it would mean your probable demise soon (as it’ll turn you into a confirmed innocent, most likely the next target for the Mafia ). Trading a Townie’s life for a Mafia member is always a good deal for the Town. As you can see, by just staying out of the way and avoiding getting lynched, investigated or protected, a Townie can help his group a great deal. The less people yelling “this and that are Mafia”, the more clearly the situation can be analyzed. I’m not saying all the Townies should shut up every game. That’s incorrect, as it would encourage Mafias being silent as well, and help them blend in the crowd. What I AM saying is that, in order to be a good Townie, you have to use your brain before posting, ESPECIALLY before voting, and never hesitate to sacrifice yourself if the situation allows for it. Add to that acting in a non-suspicious manner, and you’ve increased the Town’s chances greatly
-Be aware of the weak points of your reads list. For instance you may be townreading scum and scumreading town, which is one critical reason you could be left alive throughout nights.
-If you are suspicious of people who turn out town after all, at least it won’t cost us a power role by lynching. If you assume that town always tell the truth about their role (which they should), then lynching a VT claim is inherently safer than lynching a power-role claim. That's not to say that claiming VT is a surefire way to get lynched - you should judge people on their play in the current game
-I think I gave a bit of advice a few pgs ago as well, for your play

-----
If you have anymore specific questions, feel free to let us know.
And remember, please don't ask questions about ongoing games.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”