Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:36 am

Post by Dodgy »

Listen you lot, you don't need to bandwagon a player at this stage, that has shown no scum tells unless you feel them an easy target to take out without looking to suspicious, unfortunately, i'm kinda long in the the tooth when it comes to this game and you only put suspicion on yourselves for acting so flippentyl/foolishly.
Now lets really get this game in motion.
FOS: Dasquian
and
The Fonz

You two so need an
FOS
to either expose your complete indiscretion or foolishness at putting someone that may be town at such a risk!
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:01 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Ditto. Discussion has begun so
Unvote
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:46 am

Post by Dodgy »

The Fonz wrote
But Dodgy's complete overreaction was exactly the kind of thing I was hoping for when placing my third vote. I can't speak for Dasquian, as I probably wouldn't have placed that vote.
Iv'e heard some real crap in my time but that has to be some of the best LOL.
Also, the fact that you then voted me just adds to my suspicions about you.
You throw your votes around too easily.
This is often the game play of scum as when it comes to jumping onto a band wagon, they can use the defense that they have flippently voted all game.
However, although I'm tempted to vote you and I'm never scared of returning a vote when its appropriate, I am at this time happy with the
FOS
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:53 am

Post by Dodgy »

The Fonz also wrote
I think Superstring gets it. After all, if FOS are preferable to votes early on, why don't games begin with a random FOS stage?
Random voting came in after a few months of the games invention.
It wasn't a planned thing, it just caught on as it was quite dreary just saying Hi.
Once random votes have been placed (which is merely a ritual) then often people unvote and then FOS for a day or two until one or more players get a stronger hunch and vote or scum decide to jump onto someones back. Having said that, any player is free to act as they wish.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:50 pm

Post by Dodgy »

The Fonz wrote
But we had nothing to go on at that point. Nothing.
Exactly my point, so why start a band wagon at this point?
Overreacting to harmless votes is just a classic scumtell. Classic.
Firstly, I think you are the one that is making a big thing of this. My comments were not over reacting at all, I was merely pointing out the obvious.
And secondly, What would you know about
Classic scumtells
?
Correct me if I'm wrong but you have only been playing for a couple of weeks and being privy to all members lists and their IP addresses, I can see that you havn't been a player before that date under a different name, so I ask again, are you really experienced enough to make such a statement?
then what are you basing your FOS on?
I'm basing my FOS on your defensivness which is quite outstanding considering the stage at which this game is at and the comments of mine for which you are reffering to.
Let me elaborate on your last staement by Quoting the entire sentence, which I think sums my point up exactly.....
then what are you basing your FOS on? Nothing, that's what.
"Nothing, that's what? Your angst precedes you!
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by Dodgy »

@ superstring... youre right of course but to my knowledge, there are only 3 sites which play the "Mafia" or such like games and having been in the loop on setting up this one and one of the other 2, I feel I I have rough idea on who is who.
So why are you defending The Fonz so? Could it be that he reffered to you understanding his comments about the "FOS" stuff or could it have more sustenance?
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:27 am

Post by Dodgy »

I'm not rattled at all. I agree that discussion has to take place and this certainly got it going but I think some people are taking my comments rather more seriously than they need to be taken.
@ Dasquian, I'm guessing your voting me because you think I'm scum? Well just for the record, I'm not.
As for my
move to discredit The Fonz's provenance as a mafia player
I was under no circumstances trying to discredit him as a player in any way, just merely asking if his "Classic scumtell" comment could be justified with only a couple of weeks under his belt on this site.
Anyway, I have said my bit and discussion has started. Keep your votes on me if you like but I will have the last laugh.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #70 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:06 am

Post by Dodgy »

Quit it with your Scumtells and just play the game mate!
Youre forgetting one other reason why someone claims Town, because they are Town! LOL
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #71 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:16 am

Post by Dodgy »

There is a VERY good chance that we have 3 Scum in this game and my guess is that you've all be outed in day 1.
I think the 3 scum are The Fonz, Dasquian and superstring91.
All 3 of you know that I'm not scum and thats why you are all going in for the kill and to get people onside.
If however you do manage this, please town, remember the mob!
As for your scumtells The Fonz, I hope for your sake you are scum because if by small chance that youre not, youre very bad at reading this game.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #75 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:57 am

Post by Dodgy »

Thats very true most of the time Southpaw but when everyone starts to presume such a thing is when the dinamics of the game can change and scum can do the most obvious things and people just say, nah, thats far too obvious.
Thats the fun of the game, you never know who is telling the truth or not, not for sure anyway.
:wink:
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #76 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:01 am

Post by Dodgy »

Now how about we hear from some of those peeps that just arn't posting.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:35 am

Post by Dodgy »

Hi people, sorry for not posting but I've just gotten out of Hospital.
To The Fonz, I think I have answered your questions fully.
I claimed myself town and I agree with whoever said, its an insignificant thing to do (or words to that effect) but I also laid a few hints in with my posts. Its a shame that I need to point this out again, as its really not good for the town to do so but it all helps in the learning for newish players.
Anyway, I've read the thread and I'm still a little concerned at the players that hav'nt posted much.
Hopefully will be able to post Tomorrow.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #96 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:54 am

Post by Dodgy »

P.S To The Fonz, go back and read my posts, if you're not scum and you know how to read into this game like you claim to, with all your "scumtell expretise" LOL, then get off my ***king back!
If youre Town, you need a good kick up the arse for pushing me into what amounts to a role claim.
If you really were as ofait with this game as you like to portrait, as town, you would have picked up on all the "so" obvious hints I have given and packed up your crap.
I can only conclude that you are either bullshitting about your Knowledge/experience of this game or you are Mafia
Therefor...
Vote: The Fonz
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:59 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I've so
FUCKING
had enough of inexperienced players that talk fucking shit and try to pretend to everyone, that they know how to play this game with insight, ie
The Fonz
I only joined this game because my fellow creators/friends, Jeep, mathcam and MEMe convinced me to.
I thougfht this was a mini with no theme, not a newbie with a certain pereson that talks bollocks!
I quit and I can because I set this fucking site up, co-wrote the "Wikki" that people keep refering to and thought that I would be in a game with players that had the intelligence to read between the lines.
Here goes peeps....
I am/was
The Doctor

Now listen up, yes I've given up and its its really not good for the town but I thought, being in a mini game,which by the way, was my origional concept, that the far majority of players would have experience.
Town listen...... either
The Fonz
is full of shit or he is Mafia! My guess, he's both.
Have fun and next time you see me in a game, make sure you know how to fucking play the thing!
I'm not refereing to the majority of players in this game but just to those that claim to have knowledge yet refer to "my Wikki" which I sat down and wrote all those years back, for back up.
The Wikki was never set up to be a bench mark for quotation, just a point of reference for people to use as they joined the game as a new player.
Last post.
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #115 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:28 am

Post by Dodgy »

<<edited by MeMe>>
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:53 am

Post by Dodgy »

Ok guys, I really am retracting now.
MeMe relayed my message so I have nothing else to add.
Until we meet again, and we so will, so be prepared, enjoy and have have fun!
X

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”