Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:15 am

Post by Frozen Atlantic »

Glork wrote:
IGMEOY: Frozen Atlantic
Is it because I'm sexy? Rawr.

I'm following my Harajuku by association = scum theory and voting for
Glork
. :)
Sucking at Mafia does not make you a townie.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:45 am

Miles and miles of OMGUS, as far as the eye can see. It's like a nature preserve.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:03 am

Bonkers wrote:
/Unvote

Vote: Someone

They told me we had to lynch
someone
Awwwww, man. :oops:
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 9:40 am

unvote, vote mlaker
. We need to lynch someone, minus the awful awful TERRIBLE puns. I'm also in for a Bonkers bandwagon :lol:.

Pressure to claim to more information. Let's get this show going.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:42 am

Sigh. Does everybody know how the game works yet? Do I need to put up a flash link to the n00b guide? Scum gets tracked down through our voting patterns. We can either follow Ibby's brilliant strategy of voting for whoever voted for us and accusing the first person to break that circle of repetitive suck (no really, Ibbs. This whole "dying of boredom because ackowledging the fact that were here to kill people is fishy" strategy is awesome. You're a regular Georgie friggin' Patton! :oops:).

Or we can run up laker, get a claim (if his role's important), and roll from there. As for why laker as opposed to anyone else... I'd rather not get into you and Glork's catfight, mmkay? Trying to explain myself if one of you actually DOES turn out to be scum doesn't suit me. I got zilch to hide, and since I'm yelling "lynch! lynch!" at the top of my lungs, I might as well do it while starting my OWN wagon as opposed to hitching someone elses.

PS - Since we're talking about massive FoS-worthy stuff... trying to throw suspicion on someone for repeating the EXACT same joke that was in two previous posts is so scummy I'm tempted to douse you in Lysol and set you ablaze. Like, seriously, the little "LOL" face is there right afterwards. Who are you trying to fool?
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:42 pm

Man, the very best thing about this game is that there aren't any edits. So when someone says this, -
I did not cast suspicion on you about the stupid Someone joke.
I don't even care about that. Nice misrepresentation there, dude.
Despite the fact that they said this one post ago -
So essentially he voted for you while talking about a Bonkers wagon.
That still doesn't add up. Why not just vote Bonkers?
You can almost hear the tires screech in the head of any logical, sane poster. In other news, Ibby did not have sexual relations with that woman, and there ARE weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Somewheres. Moving on...

Why not Sage? For the same reason I'm not voting for you. I don't want to be tagged as a hypocrite for staying out of the you/Glork catfight by jumping into the Sage/PA catfight. Yeah, cuz saying one thing in one post and doing the direct polar opposite in another tends to get you strung up. Helluva. ;) If Sage manages to make himself even scummier than you, I'll have ZERO problems voting for him. K?

It's a fresh wagon that stands on it's own feet without me being called out as anyone's scumbuddy. Laker is only the target because he seemed to be less active than everyone else.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:09 pm

Why not Sage? For the same reason I'm not voting for you. I don't want to be tagged as a hypocrite for staying out of the you/Glork catfight by jumping into the Sage/PA catfight.
How much more clearly can I say this? Do you speak Spanish? I don't, but I can run it through Babelfish and give a really, really bad translation that you can try to decipher on your free time. Making a post about how retarded a page and a half of OMGUS is followed by jumping on an OMGUS based bandwagon... scummy, yes?

I started a fresh wagon to try and be as unfishy as possible. I have no interest in Sage or Laker, I just wanted to get things rolling with some new posts. So done, WIFOM away.
My point is he voted for someone (you) who had no votes while stating we need to lynch someone and commenting on wanting to pressure someone to claim.

So essentially he voted for you while talking about a Bonkers wagon. That still doesn't add up. Why not just vote Bonkers?
There's the post in its entireity. It's pretty plainly a "guilty this way, but even if _____, he's guilty that way" post. You said I voted for him "while talking about a Bonkers bandwagon". I think if it was meant hypothetically, you would have phrased it differently.

I don't need to twist your words to call you scummy. I can just do it. Like so. Scummy.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 pm

Glork, I'd love to continue, but I gotta goes. I do wanna correct the "Massive FoS" comment, though. I have no concrete reason to think Ibby's anything past a terrible, terrible, pro-towner right now.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:41 am

Sigh.
Unvote
as my move to bandwagon obviously isn't going anywhere. Does anybody a vote that isn't based off OMGUS or avoidance of OMGUS? Because then they could explain tht vote and we could start rolling. This is like, totally the most boring game ever.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:19 pm

FATty ACid wrote:FrAt, the OMGUSing between glork etc was joking and actually stated. You don't go around stating it's OMGUS when you're being serious about things, because just saying "oh my god you suck" before voting is obviously not being serious.
But the thing is, it isn't constructive. It's empty talk. It doesn't bring us closer to anything.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:20 am

For the record, guys, Ryan and Ibby are of the opinion that trying not to die is a scum tell.

/buries head in hands

I'm of the opinion that a townie should defend himself in the strongest possible terms, unless his death serves a tangible benefit to the town. Anybody who accuses me (especially on something as riotously weaksauce as actively trying NOT to get lynched) will be mocked and treated with derision, their fallacies exposed to the purifying light of common sense and good reason. That's just how I roll, and I make zero apologies for it.

But this right here, Ibby? This is not scum hunting. 3 pages of OMGUS and OMGUSLOL followed by a page of "one person isn't OMGUS'ing SCUMZ LYNCH!" should not be construed as pro-town play by any stretch of your fragile imagination. Our goal should be getting every player involved is this conversation so that we've got something to look back on for the end of the game.

With the exception of myself, Glork, and Ibby, this entire town's in lurk mode, and who's does that help?

(Blues Clues Pause for the n00bs... A kid's voice : "The SCUMZ!")

That's right kids, the scumz. They're pitching in just enough to avoid a lurker lynch, pointing and laughing at the inevitable Day One BS towns seem to put themselves through. I'll happily "put my vote where my mouth is" if we can get some actual, insightful, useful discussion towads a lynch that will at
least
put us in the vicinity of scum on Day Two.

And plus, posting is more fun.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:30 am

Glork wrote::roll:
Let's keep the game clean, everyone. The dripping sarcasm and debating over "insulting" posts isn't going to accomplish much either.
But, come on... doesn't anybody find ANY irony in an anti-sarcasm post prefixed by rolling eyes?

/runs
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:55 am

Rosso - Through, open discussion helps the town, period. Even if it's dissecting turns of phrase, it might mean the difference between winning and losing at the end of this game. More talking means more chances for the bad guys to slip -there's nothing idiotic about that.

However - me, Glork and Ibby talking amongst ourselves doesn't help make an informed lynch. So I'm all for the "get more people to weigh in" movement.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:58 am

I said earlier that I was holding my vote until I could see through the political D1 crap and lynch somebody who had a good chance to be scum. Ryanjunk, congrats on making yourself the easiest lynch ever. Glork has easily been the most pro-town person in this game, and it's his discourse that's been keeping this game going long after the rest of us have gotten bored with the mindless accusations. Scum that's asking for modprods, bumping the thread, and getting people to explain their votes in detail? Yah right. Going after the two most active players in the game is so scummy I'm at a loss for words.

I have three votes. One of them is a guy crying over a joke, and one is based on my initials. That's after a PAGE of scrutiny.

vote ryanjunk
. :|
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:59 am

Ryan, you are without a doubt the scummiest scum that ever scummed. No townie is going to lynch anyone because they are "defensive" because that dialogue helps turn the play from good guys (me) to scumz who are desperate to get a D1 lynch on miserable craplogic (you). Thanks for playing... buh bye. :roll:

I'm not as sure about PA, but I think we can figure it out if he keeps talking.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:32 am

ryanjunk wrote: I'm not trying to lynch anyone for being defensive of themselves. Of course people try to defend themselves.
ryanjunk wrote:I'm keeping my vote on FA just because he looks really snappish and defensive, in my mind, which is scum-like.
:|
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:16 am

...Indeed. 8)
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:36 am

Well, if that's the criteria, we're gonna be killing half the town. I'm certainly down for lurker kills, I'm sure there's some scumz in that little glee club.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:42 pm

And if you ARE vanilla town, why are you claiming and putting power roles in danger? :evil:

:cry:
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:28 am

Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:36 am

Polly the character is listed as a "G-Winger" in the intro.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:49 pm

I'm trying to look at PA's posts to pick up some subtext before deciding if Sage is a lynch.

On one hand, PA came at Sage pretty hard for no outwardly discernible reason. On the other hand, PA later says he wants to "make it clear he's not 100% on Sage". That COULD be questioning his sanity, but it in a game this small, it's just as likely that he never targeted Sage in the first place. On the third hand, his posts... are very, very strongly worded.

Hmm. I'd (still) like to hear from the masons, etc.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:44 pm

vote Sage
. Was really hoping for something a little more substantiative than voting for the second most popular lynch subject.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:53 pm

As for the hands... ermmm... :oops:
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:32 pm

Well, in response to Glork's question way back, my vote for Sage was based more on a criminal lack of substance than who he voted for. It's not good to have nothing to say and not vote, but having nothing to say WHILE throwing the next highest vote-getter under the bus is never good. Sage has since rectified that inequity with a string of damn good posts.

/thumbs up, and
unvote

"I have to totally disagree on the first point. Stupid arguments breed more stupid arguments, and it leads nowhere but a spamfest. That in turn breeds stupid accusations and let scum blend right in. I've seen it from the best and it's never a good thing. Also, a reference to earlier. Put something forward. Did you want me to invent stuff out of the air? Then I'd actually be being a hypocrite {as opposed to your craplogic on my bandwagoning comment}."

Note : This is the argument I made in the midst of the Day One retardation. Almost verbatim. I dunno if that's an intentional ploy to gain my sympathies or just a weird ass coincidence. Heavy
FOS
@ Rosso. I'm not gonna vote for him because I don't want some lurker to swoop in and drop hammah before Rosso can make a quality response. If he's town, he can finally step to the plate, and if he's scum, we can at least get some more infos out of him.

Aggressive apathy ain't helping nobody, dude. We're ten pages and two days in - if you can't deduce something new, relevant, of interest... then maybe you should, like, GTFO, K? :|

At least give us something on the Sage/You situation.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:41 pm

For serious, dudes.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:16 am

Random thoughts / questions / issues to be discussed after a skim through of the thread.

Sage
--
I gotta take back the thumbs up I gave him earlier, as it pretty much amounts to "Well, if I'm not scum, somebody else is".

Mlaker makes a decent enough point that Sage (one or two decent posts or not) has been trying very hard to stay under the radar via Glork.

Hard to tell if that's from sincerely having nothing of interest to say or just being scum trying to hold out as long as possible. I'm 50/50.

Rosso:
--
Is the prosperity frog/coins a night power?
Was it mentioned today?
Why does he bring Glork into a Rosso vs. Sage discussion?
Was his "bad math" in relation to myself/Bonkers on D1 malicious or accidental?
If malicious, was it an attempt to cover for someone else or ingratiate himself with the town?
If accidental, who were those who tried to exploit it?

Also 50/50.

Town
--
Are there any conclusions we can draw from the results of a Sage lynch?
How about a Rosso lynch?
Accounting for Sage's behavior, what are the odds he has a power role?
How about Rosso?
Does Sage's alliance mentality make him more or less likely to be scum?
Does Rosso's nonalliance mentality make him more or less likely to be scum?
Equally so?
Could they both be scum bussing each other?
Is there a way to discern who PA investigated N1?
Were there any accusations/arguments he seemed to dismiss out of hand?
Would the town benefit simply by lynching one of our lurkers and speeding up the pace of the game? What are the odds one of those lurkers could be scum?
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:03 am

It feels like we've had ten posts in the last week and a half, Sage and Rosso both feel there "isn't enough to discuss". We've got lurkers who may or may not be reading the thread. While the discussion value of each individual question can be debated, these are all questions that went through my mind as I read the thread and typed this post, and they're neatly filed and organized. I think we should at least give them consideration in our own minds before casting.

There are 18 questions in there and 3 statements. They're just there to foster discussion. Are the Glibby HiveMind still in favor of that, or has that changed since Page Ten? :/
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:28 pm

Usually, I say replacement = scum, but today...

Replacement = awesome.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:44 pm

std, i luv you.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:10 am

When he made a cop claim, he said PP was innocent.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:22 am

^ Good postage.

Rosso, care to speak up? Especially on the "coin nonsense"?
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:29 am

Ergh. Rosso and Sage are both equally scummy, but... PA was very agressive towards him, he's been intensely jumpy this game, is easily influenced by Glibby, and hasn't exactly made any groundbreaking deductions... none of these by themselves are enough to make someone scum, but when you put them all together... I think they outweigh the "not many constructive posts / didn't hammer
uberscum
Ryan" combo that Rosso is rocking.

vote Sage
, but if he comes back town, I think Rosso's gotta die.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:57 am

ibaesha wrote: Rolefishing. Suggesting lynch instead of replacement, now this scummy thing.
FoS: Frozen
Tempted to move my vote to you honestly.
Whatever Ibby. Glork made the same assumption a few pages back without so much as a peep from you. :lol:
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:04 am

^ good post.

Reduces the chances of Glork being scum. If he was, he'd have ignored PA and tried to get him lynched, the dude sure was acting scummy enough. Then again, leading a D1 lynch against a cop would probably be bad for your health...
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:32 am

I've maintained the opinion that one of the lurkers could be scum since D1. I stated this opinion very early in the game, and I've said it like... 3-4 times. You can look at my early posts for proof of this. What can I say? I'm impatient. Lurkers slow the game.

You said you were down with this one more than one occassion (79, 156). Shoot, (150) at one point you say you're willing to lurker lynch "at any time" - suddenly the mere suggestion of this - after a mod post (245) that implies there aren't going to be as many replacements as expected - makes me scum?

Why the sudden change? Oh yeah, I forgot. Glork threw an FoS at me, and if you've gotta blatantly contradict yourself to stay on his good side, so be it :roll:.
I wrote:Whatever Ibby. Glork made the same assumption a few pages back without so much as a peep from you.
Ibby wrote:That is a flat out lie.
Glork wrote:With Sage and Rosso, is it reasonable to believe that either one of them is scum or that they're both town? I'm finding it kind of unlikely they could be scum together at this point. Thoughts?
ibby wrote:Glork, get outta my head. I'm agreeing with you far too much and it scares me.
It's scaring all of us, too.
vote ibby
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:11 pm

ibaesha wrote:
Ibby wrote:Happy to go after lurkers at any time too. They're not helping things, at all.
This does not equate to LYNCHING. It equated to pressuring them to participate more. This was also yesterday when I didn't believe the lurkers were actually ABSENT. When I realized today that these people were actually just not here, I began pushing for replacements.
I know being scum is frustrating, but there is no need to break out the BIG TEXTZ. Please? Thank You.

After reading STD's post, I found myself under the impression that we weren't going to be rolling in the rapturous stream of replacement players we are currently enjoying. Thus, if we were going to get a lynch, it would be through a concensus of the players we have. Thus, a stream of consciousness questionnaire of everything that went through my mind as I read the thread. OK?
THAT WAS MY STATEMENT. Not Glork's.
Very well. So you "[find] it kind of unlikely they could be scum together at this point.", but wouldn't go after Rosso is Sage was town or vice versa?
Also, you are trying to say if one is not scum, the other must be with the 'if we lynch Sage and he's town, we should lynch Rosso tomorrow' thing.
Yes. That's what I'm saying. See, Ibby... I get ideas. Then I stick with them until something better (Besides another person's say-so) comes along.
That's freaking scummy, it's setting up lynches and in addition to your rolefishing and previous behavior, you are WELL deserving of my vote.
This is how I play. Read Futurama.

Here's what weirds me out. You and Glork bickered and voted and IGMEOY'ed for each other throughout D1. Glork FoS'd you in the beginning of D2. But ever since he emerged in a position of influence, you've been this dude's best friend and you've done everything possible to stay on his radar. This adds up? No sir.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:15 pm

Haven't forgotten the Rosso/Sage drama, either. Crap, I hope I haven't been goaded into a recip argument for this reason.

/becomes a better player. :cry:
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:37 pm

^ First it was "FA, you can't go around being nice to Glork because he could be scum gaming you, and you have to keep your senses and everyone is a suspect".

And now it's "Me and Glorkumz are the greatest dream team since Scooby and the Harlem Globetrotters."

You practically contradict yourself on every page. Personally, I'm feeling like that blonde girl in a horror movie right before she gets killed by Jason, and simply cannot trust anything that comes from your mouth.

:/
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 31, 2006 12:42 pm

:shock:

See what I mean? Eariler in this thread, you were all "I can't play with such a rude person..." The rest of you can look this up for yourselves.

Consistency - get some.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #40) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:42 am

Ell oh ell. Oh, this game. I'll try to pop in later today. I'm not discussing my scumminess versus Ibby's until Day 3, as I think our focus should still be on Sage vs. Rosso. Their recent posts have been telling.

unvote

Rosso, speak up.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:19 am

Rosso wrote:And baby, on ibby's playstyle. Ibbyscum is easy to id from 10 miles away. Its easy to see when she plays scummy anywhere. But when people are rude to her to a high degree then she explodes in a cloud of what would otherwise be seen as ibbyscum. Frozen's being a complete and utter bastard and should be shot -

vote Rosso
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:29 am

Either Glork is town, or he's the best Wifommer ever.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:44 am

v00t! :lol:

If there's a roleblocker, game over. Amirite?
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:31 am

ibaesha wrote:With the cop and the vig dead, any gun owners are guaranteed scum, IMO.
/ coughs for town's attention
/ finds newspaper
/ not old enough
/ finds superman returns article
/ finds lex luthor
/ digs around for scissors
/ cuts out picture
/ finds string and ties it to picture, creating a makeshift mask
/ dons it
/ clears his throat again

WRONG!

I was investigation/NK immune last night.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #45) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:37 am

Your claim makes approximately zero senses. :lol:.

My claim, on the other hand, can be confirmed today by another townie.

Anybody got investigation results / tracking on me N1? Anybody? Bueller?
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:29 am

If I'M lying to you, I'll obviously be found out and lynched.

Let's wait for before hammering either way. If I'm full of crap, someone will step in with role info that proves it.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #47) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:32 am

Actually, if I was scum, wouldn't the lesson be "Doubt the Glorkdar"?
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #48) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:50 am

That's one away from hammer. I need to pee, then I'll come back and claim if nobody clears me.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #49) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:51 am

That's one away from hammer. I need to pee, then I'll come back and claim if nobody clears me.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #50) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:22 am

Basic transcript of the mod PM. Pink text, like's, and mmkay's have been removed for your pleasure.

Let's see, I'm Clarence,
hider
. As a stupid pathetic sissy poseur emo boy, I do not have the courage or will to shoot, kill, maim, or otherwise harm anybody. Fortunately, I do have one talent - I can pretend to be friends with someone who's actually cool at night. Investigations and NK's will return no result.

If I target scum, they will kill me as well as the last person I targeted (which they deserve for harboring an emoh, even under false pretenses).

I would have chosen not to target anyone, but the masons outing themselves on D1 made a pretty safe hide, thus my ballsiness throughout the game.

Ibby's probably been roleblocked (or thought she was docced), and is desperate to get a speedlynch. Come on. I love you guys.

Sage, don't you remember when I gave you that Honus Wagner baseball card in Freshman Year? Or when you were totally pissed because you were gonna fail history that year and I told you that history was just remembering which order the wars were in, and you got an 85 on that final? And you had a 69.4, and I got Mr. Callahan to bump you up? Or Sophmore Year, when your parents got divorced again? Who told you it wasn't your fault, even when your Dad blamed it all on you?

Come on, Mike. Don't you remember when you couldn't get a date for prom, and I got you that Russian mail order bride? Granted, her english wasn't that good, and she thought you were a rapist, but it's the thought that counts.

PP. Come on, PP. This time last year, you just wanted to get out of Chechnya alive. Who brought you out of that land of cheap vodka and wanton violence and into the US of A? Granted, it was mostly Mike's money, and he's probably a rapist... but it's the thought that counts.

Glork. Dude. Remember when your parents left to go on vacation and left you all alone in that sweet house for an entire week? And you were all like "FrAt, I gotta study or I'll never make it onto the baseball team"? And I was all like "F that, bro, we gotta party!" And Sage's dad had that keg from the 1970's, but we popped it anyway because we thought the beer would age like wine, but it didn't and everybody got sick and barfed all over your Mom's Persian rug?

Mlaker. Come on. Remember when you and Bonkers had that big fight, and you ended up sending him to the hospital? Back when we were sophmores? Before the sex change? Before everyone accepted your lifestyle? I was fucking THERE FOR YOU, man. I had just got my learner's permit, and we drove 20 miles to the hospital, in the pouring rain, and we threw pebbles at the window, and I played the guitar, and you sang "Don't Wanna Miss A Thang" at the top of your lungs? And Ibby was laughing at you because she thought you were totally gay, but I was all like "You lay off Mlaker, bitch, because he's my friend!"

Hell, who helped raise the money for Bonkers implants? You're damn right it was me. And when he (she? whatever) decided to call herself DrippingGoofball, I drove her to the notary when her parents wouldn't. DG... when you were in that situation, when it was the worst time of your life... who went on Kazaa and burned you that Cure Mix CD? And I was like "Primary is the best song ever" and you were like "Totally!"

My point is this. This lynching thing... it's serious. And I don't wanna die. Because...

Sage, cover your ears dude, I don't need you razzing me this summer...

(Sniffle) I love you guys. I love all of you. Deep down, I even love Ibby, even though she's scum.

So, whaddya say? :lol:
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #51) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:50 am

Well, durr. Mlaker every night. He outed himself and was a low-yield kill for the scum.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #52) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:58 am

Night Zero? No. I chickened out.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #53) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:06 am

Um... disclosure? I certainly could have left investigation immune off if I wanted to, the cop is dead, after all. I don't feel a need to townie lie and get off - Ibby's gonna die today or tommorow, either way I get a W.

My PM doesn't mention being a Miller, and it would suck to be one without being told.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #54) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:11 am

Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #55) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:18 am

vote no lynch
:/
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:05 am

Pwnd my butt. :roll:
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:16 am

You're totally lying about the gun thing. I'll eat my hat.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:34 am

No composure. See me? I'm calm. Calm cuz I'm gonna win.

See you? Excited. Jittery. You're like that chick from the end of Pulp Fiction... :lol:
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #59) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:43 am

The snippy thxbais. The abrupt sentences and demeanor.

Again, observe me. I'm cool. I'm chill. I'm matter of fact. You were at the top of PP's list. You don't know the roles. I'd hope I wasn't blocked if I was you. That would be LOL-worthy.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #60) » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:45 am

I am Samuel L. Jackson and/or Jack Bauer in all metaphors.

Sorry for the confusion.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:54 am

Diary of a Scumz :cry:
===
I'm sure you guys are storing this in your metanotes, but writing this out entertained me.

Night Zero
--
I get Ryanjunk and Rosso as teammates. Ryan is pretty decent from what I've read, Rosso is very damn good. The rest of the town is n00bish. I plan to ride RC's coattails to victory.

Ryan wants to NK Sage. I have no opinion. Rosso sends in Coron. Fair enough. Let's play.

Day One
--
I make my only boneheaded n00b mistake all game - starting a new bandwagon instead of jumping on Rosso's. I didn't want to get a "3rd/4th voter" bw started on myself or associate myself as following too closely behind another guy's bandwagon. Dumb. Ibby points this out. I don't panic. I have a very logical, defensible position. Ibby is not swayed. Fair enough. The town's used to pettiness so far, I give them pettiness. I've skimmed a couple of Ibby's other games - a little derision goes a long way. A few insults and Ibby dances like a puppet. Glork assumes I am a n00b townie with a temper, as intended - making a n00b claim would have drawn his suspicion. Rosso draws a little fire for trying to intervene (perhaps thinking I am over my head)... no biggie. (I abstain from ScumChat to maintain the "I am an asshole who hates Ibby" kayfabe)

I feel like the smartest guy in the world. Sage stumbles in and draws attention to himself. I feel the vibe. I'll be active, Ryan will be inactive, Rosso will be meh. Glork sends PA to his list behind Ryan. Excellent. Everything is perfect.

Then Ryan screws up, and makes a page long vote about how I'm scum. Even worse, he ties me to Glork for practically no reason. Now I am in a bad way. Well, if Ryan wants to throw me under the bus, I can do him one better. I reciprocal vote and rally the town on my scumbud. Meanwhile, Rosso is sticking up for PA - whys... and Ryan is STILL attacking the only active posters.

Well, at least ONE person is helping the scumz. Terrified, PA pseudo-claims. I pick this up immediately. So does Glork.

Ryan is STILL coming at me. Did I sleep with this guy's mom? I pwn Ryan in self defense. He trips over himself - hard - and gives himself away as blatant scumz.

Mlaker, in his infinite n00bage, trips over himself. Ibby jumps behind Glork, and PA is glad to have someone else to vote for. Mlaker pees himself and outs the Masonry. Glork's "pro town play" makes him the best scumz on the team. He pressures 3 claims on D1. Whatta guy.

Ryan cop-claims (yaright). As Polly. I want to punch the screen. Now, me and Rosso have to choose between Goth Kid (with gun) and Emo Kid as safe claims. ARRRGH! A part of me is happy to see him go.

Night One
--
I share PA's copness with Rosso in a long, analytical, WIFOM-ridden post. This will also test Glork's role. If PA's kill isn't returned, Glork is the kill for tomorrow. Rosso ignores me. :( He's undoubtedly focused on how to be awesome and win us the game. I send in the kill.

Day Two
--
The domino effect is played as expected. Sage is tops on the lynch list. He makes some halfway decent posts, but I know that any second, Rosso will jump in, press this dude until he gets frustrated, and get us the lynch we need to get back in control.

Rosso : "Meh. Lynch? I donno."

WTF d00d, sic him! Rosso calmly debates gameplay instead of raking Sage over the coals. I worry about losing for the first time. Rosso is near lynch. If he dies, my odds of winning go waaay down. I try and make a strong pro-town FoS and give Rosso the chance to get out of this mess.

Rosso : "Sage is the play."

Rosso : "Glork and Ryan are scum. Glork threw him under because... er... "

:cry: I write a rambling list of questions to draw fire and get a few FoS. No biggie. Mlaker is still anti-Glibby. I side against him, but make a note of this and keep him alive. I will need this in the endgame. Mlaker is arguing harder for Rosso than Rosso is. JEEZ!

The replacements enter and vote for Rosso. I give this dude ONE MORE CHANCE to show me old Rosso with a miracle claim.

Rosso : "Meh."

:cry: I have a choice. Hammer Rosso and look solidly town, or try and save his pork and go to the top of the list if I fail.

The townies said they were "distracted" by the me/Ibby debate. I STARTED it by dropping the blatant "domino lynch" scumtell. I knew Ibby, with her attention to detail, would be the first to jump on it (she did). I also knew Ibby was easily headgamed (she was. the misquote was an accident, but it helped). I guessed Glork would FoS me (he did), and also guessed his 'dar would get distracted by someone else and I wouldn't need to bother with a rebut (he did). Unfortunately, Rosso thinks my clever ruse is n00bishness and turns on me. F'ing great. Now I HAVE to hammer him. However, Rosso is kind enough to not claim. Good man. Now I have some flexibility for late game. Rosso dies. I am alone.

Night Two
--
I probably can't win, but I can steer the town towards a lynch or two. Ibby's number one on the list. She doesn't know it, but she's left a long trail of scumminess, and I am a decent debater. I am not making a nightkill.

I am selecting a jury for my own trial.

Ibby stays - She has to die tomorrow.
MLaker stays - He's suspcious of Glibby. I will play on his fears.
Glork stays - He has a great eye for subtext. This is his strength and weakness. I'll convince with what I DO, not what I say.
Goofball stays - I've played with her before. She'll think I am a BJ style asshole player. However, killing her would lessen the numbers AND fuel Laker's paranoia.
Mike stays - Either he's a doc who thinks I'm scum and is staying outta my way, or he's legit after Ibby. Either way, he lives. He is my 1-vote margin of error.
PP stays - Also suspects Ibby.

This lynch might be easier than I thought. I send in an NK. Hopefully a blocker will think they've hit scumz, or a doc will protect the right guy and throw suspicion in the right direction. At the last minute, I send in a kill for Goofball instead. don't know if she was docced or if I missed the deadline.

Day Three
--
AH FUX.

A GUN TRACKER in a twelve man game? Are you serious? I should have made my fake claim before Ibby posted. I piss Ibby off some more and accept my lynch with dignity. I will make sure to win Class Reunion Mafia...
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:56 am

I guessed that, if I didn't die, it would be because scum WIFOM'd themselves out of killing me ("There's no way Glork won't be Doc-protected!")

Yup.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:09 pm

^ I also thought "If Glork was a Doc, he would have protected PA..."
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:10 pm

[quote=Glork] If you could just refrain from being a sarcastic ass to other players, I'd be willing to play with (or against) you again sometime.[/quote]
I.. I... dunno. :cry:

Sarcastic assholery is sorta my MO. It does draw attention at times I don't need it to, so... yeah. That'll probablly be reigned in in the future. :/
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:19 pm

ibaesha wrote: To Frozen: I will be avoiding games with you in the future. I personally don't enjoy being insulted and used as a target for ad hominem attacks. It really makes me angry and not enjoy a game.
Aw, don't be that way. All my cracks stayed in the realm of you as a player. If it helps, I only make fun of those I lub. Image

:D
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:20 pm

And... despite n00b jokes, I think Mlaker's reaction was completely justified.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:40 pm

(Makes note to link to this page and create a black hole of WIFOM) :lol:
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:53 pm

Rosso probably had the gun, and as the only guy left, I inherited it. I guess.
Frozen Atlantic
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Frozen Atlantic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:01 pm

Rosso Carne wrote:I had the worst scum partners ever, though i sucked it up pretty hardcore too.
Ryan's gonna say the same thing. Yeah, we sucked.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”