horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:01 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Confirming right now, will go back and read through the thread and will post thoughts later
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

AGar:
I like his aggression, and his case on Mindgamer isn't bad. (Sorry, not a lot to say here)
Final Read: Neutral leaning townie.

Cruelty:
Cruelty is an opportunist, but I can't tell whether he's lazy or not. His reasons for jumping on the Quagmire wagon were pretty damn weak, that's for sure. His vote on Mindgamer is a lot stronger, so town points if Mind flips scum. His vote on RC is scummy beyond belief; if Hoopla flips anything but town, he's likely scum.
Final Read: Neutral leaning scum.

Flareonage:
I'm pretty sure Flare is town. He's paranoid and cautious about being manipulated, which is town. He's quick to vote, but quick to take his vote back, which is worrisome, but it just seems like a townie getting excited that he's found some golden scumtell, then, realizing it isn't, going back to his original position. He realizes hypocrisy when it happens, and doesn't vote people for being inactive because the same reasoning could apply to him. I like that; it shows he's in a townie mindset.
Final Read: Strong town.

Hito:
His Day 2 play has been a lot better than his Day 1 play, I hate his unvote on Quagmire, and his whole case for lynching Quagmire is crap. He realizes his mistake far too late, which seems a bit too convenient for me.
Final Read: Probable Mafia.

Hoopla:
Hoopla brought up Quagmire not reading his role PM, and started the wagon against him. However, she wasn't the main proponent of it. Scum points.
She then goes after RC for his defence of Quagmire, even though he wasn't the only one at all, and from the outside, it truly looks like either nachomomma or angel is the one trying to get town points for opposing the Quag wagon. Scum points.
Then, she hides behind a lurker vote (her vote for Angel). More scum points.
Her case on RedCoyote sucks. More scum points.
Read: Strong Mafia

Mindgamer:
Mind seems like a new scum struggling to play. His votes are horridly weak, and his activity sucks. Scum points.
ISO 7 is full of WIFOM. Scum points.
ISO 9 seems like him voting on what he feels will be the next hot bandwagon.
ISO 10 is weak.
ISO 11: He suggests to stop talking about the game setup, and yet he offers no alternative. Instead, he posts an extremely random voting chart. Flashy, but not helpful.
AtoE in ISO 12.
WIFOM in ISO 13.
Lazy questions in ISO 14.

Also, he hasn't interacted with Hoopla a whole lot, and she hasn't interacted with him at all. If he's mafia, there's a high chance Hoopla is as well. If he flips town, Hoopla's more likely to be the SK and just getting town points for opposing Mind's lynch.
Final Read: Strong Mafia

RedCoyote:

I love Red's play. He's agressive, he shows his reasoning, and Hoopla attacks him. He opposed the Quagmire wagon and offered alternatives, he's active.
Final Read: Probable Town

The Tracker:
Lurker. Lazy. Uninterested. Claimed FBI Agent before the CPR Doctor flip. Questioned nacho when she changed her mind on him so suddenly.
Final Read: Maybe Town.

Angelmouse/Faraday:
Meh, I don't know. As you can see, I'm getting a bit lazy here, but this read isn't because I'm lazy. I really have just completely failed in reading angelmouse. I mean, she opposed the Quag wagon, called for a Tracker lynch before the claim, and called Cyberbob town, which is pretty good, I guess. But again. I don't know, so I'll go with:
Final Read: Neutral leaning town.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:30 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Oops, sorry about all those mistakes... I'm still semi-new to all of this!
The Clown is Town. The Clown also uses "they" pronouns. Don't be a dick about it?
I know it's weird given the username, but "horrorperson" just doesn't have the same ring to it.
horrordude0215
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
horrordude0215
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:53 am

Post by horrordude0215 »

Mod: Replacing out

I don't think that I should really be jumping into this game in the middle when I don't even have a newbie game under my belt. If I would have joined in the beginning, it would be a different story, but for now I must leave this game and focus on other games/RL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”