The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:01 am

Post by The Tracker »

/confirm
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

Yes, I have a wiki page. No, I'm not linking you to it.
The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:14 am

Post by The Tracker »

Vote: Mindgamer.

Bandwagoning for early mislynch, making him obvscum.
In the grand scheme of things, wins and losses are pointless. But I'm not the grand scheme, so die scum!

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:06 am

Post by The Tracker »

FoS: Flareonage.

Obvious buddying attempt is obvious. XD But yes, I do like teh Pokemanz.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Mislynch was the wrong word. I merely meant lynch. It was an RVS vote, nothing more. Calm down.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:34 am

Post by The Tracker »

Calling it a joke or whatever is wrong. I made a mistake, that's all there is to it. I'm not going to hide from it. I used the wrong word, and that's it.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:03 am

Post by The Tracker »

Okay, calling the word 'mislynch' a joke is wrong. Seriously? You'd have to be pretty foolish to think an RVS vote is anything but a joke. Or maybe you're scum trying to see if I crack under pressure to drive a nice and easy mislynch?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:07 am

Post by The Tracker »

*Shrugs* Fair enough, I suppose. Bandwagoning isn't a scumtell. The vote itself was a joke, the word usage was a mistake.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
Hoopla wrote: Nachomamma; do you know what the Saudi Gazette is?
I didn't when I first read that question. Google tells me it's an English-speaking newspaper printed in Saudi Arabia.

Vote: The Tracker

He's overreacting to the small amount of pressure on him. So I want to see what happens if there's just a little more.
I have nothing more to say at the moment, good sir.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 am

Post by The Tracker »

Meh, angel could be the 'protect everyone' sort of person. Not that I can't fight my own battles, but I'm not seeing her as scummy at the moment. Just someone to keep an eye on.

Not a fan of hoopla's hivemind mentality. Going to watch that one, too.

Not a strong scumtell, the votes were for pressure, really. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get lynched on page three, so I'm not that worried about one or two votes.

And if someone's wondering about the backlash to hito, that's just how I roll.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:34 am

Post by The Tracker »

Hoopla wrote:
The Tracker wrote: Not a fan of hoopla's hivemind mentality. Going to watch that one, too.
What does this mean?
Translation: Wishes hoopla had more of her own ideas.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:36 am

Post by The Tracker »

I psted a lot in my other games but I was also unemployed and on winter break at the time. *Shrug* Another read through today after class i guess.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Why are you so intent on Quagmire? Or was it a joke?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:02 am

Post by The Tracker »

I had the same thought as Red reading Flareonage's post. The way it seems to me is that getting attacked for making a case is all a part of the game.

I'm very interested to hear Hoopla's reasoning, though...very interested indeed.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
The Tracker wrote: I'm very interested to hear Hoopla's reasoning, though...very interested indeed.
Why? Do you not agree with the decision she's made?
Not completely. Sure, I know Millers might want to claim early on to try and avoid the whole flipping guilty off of investigation thing, but there was really no pressure on her right now. *Shrugs* I don't know, maybe I'm reading too much into it but I tend to be wary of early claims.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Not necessarily. Just not an unpressured claim so soon after the game started. It's a very strange play to claim this early without someone trying to get you lynched.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Personally, claiming a Miller though could just be a scum tactic to confuse Town. If scum claims Miller D1, it doesn't matter if it's true or not because they'll just flip guilty off an investigation either way. It depends on whether or not it's believed. I'm hoping it's not a scum gambit, personally, but if it is I'm sure there'll be a trail leading to the fakeclaim (if this is indeed a fakeclaim) sooner or later.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Wikia wrote:
Sometimes
an important part of a Miller role is that the player is not told this aspect of their role.
Sometimes, as in not always.[/i][/quote]

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #101 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Makes sense, hito.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Hoopla wrote:
Quagmire wrote:I still don't have much to add... the wagon building on me is silly but probably necessary, I don't have any solid enough scum reads yet, and only two people read town to me so far. I believe I've commented on everything else.
Have you read your role PM?
Whether he did or not is irrelevant to his amount of participation.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:47 am

Post by The Tracker »

Nachomamma8 wrote:As for my Tracker vote, I'm still feelin pretty good about it. He's kept the same vote he has had since his random vote,
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was America.
unvote

his activity consists of a bunch of one-liners, and half-baked attacks on various people.
*shrugs* No excuse for this, I suppose.
He also reacted strangely to pressure on him in the beginning. And, finally, he's too big of a fan of disclaimer language. It makes him seem afraid to actually attack someone.
Defending yourself for being attacked isn't 'acting strangely.' It's a common human reaction. And could you explain what you mean by 'disclaimer language?'

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Nachomamma8 wrote: We know Quagmire's play will be different tomorrow, so why not lynch Tracker today and Quagmire tomorrow? Then we're lynching scummy over anti-town both times. Also, I hate when people try to get a lynch on exchanges (hey, you lynch Quagmire today, we can both lynch Tracker tomorrow).
One thing: why do you offer a lynch on exchange if you dislike it so much?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 pm

Post by The Tracker »

If it appears that way, my bad. I'm not a fan of his play, but he's just going to do as he pleases. Lynching him today won't help us much. I'm sorry i haven't been posting here, but I'm starting to overload slightly.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:01 am

Post by The Tracker »

A Mindgamer, 'twould be nice if you paid attention to my post. I meant calling the word 'mislynch' a joke is wrong. I misspoke when I used that specific word. The post itself was a RVS joke. Hopefully this is the last time I have to explain it.

I think what angel is more saying is we can't do anything about it. It certainly doesn't look to me like she's defending his playstyle, just expressing that we can't force him to read his role.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #23) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Okay, before I start in on my stuff, I have one question for you that you haven't answered yet Nacho. You said earlier on you believe I'm a fan of disclaimer language. Please tell me what you mean by that.

Now for my stuff. I'm just going to weigh in on the specific stuff.

Quagmire: I do not like his play, but right now there's nothing for it. I agree with the idea to wait until the next day and see how his playing changes.

Hoopla's claim: Not a fan, but I'm more or less convinced by other players that right now there's no point pursuing that angle as of now.

Now for the main point: Flareonage. Not a fan. Reading through the thread again, I found that Flareon began the game with some lovely wishy-washy voting. Changed votes around a lot and kept his random vote at one point for a bit after changing back to it. He explained it as he doesn't like to not use his vote, but it just comes off as wishy-washy to me. Then he starts complaining about how Quagmire's playing (or lack thereof) is smokescreening without doing anything to change that problem. That looks a bit to me like he's trying to steer a new lynch without actually doing it. Possible scumpals with Quag? Maybe.

vote:Flareonage

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #24) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Ah, I see what you mean. Honestly, it's just how I talk. Anyway, I did explain why I'm not a fan.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:26 am

Post by The Tracker »

Nachomamma8 wrote:
The Tracker wrote: Ah, I see what you mean. Honestly, it's just how I talk. Anyway, I did explain why I'm not a fan.
Of Hoopla's play? Other than her miller claim, I haven't heard anything about Hoopla. And explaining what you mean without using the words of people definitely help to convince me of your case a little more.
Honestly I thought we were talking about Flareonage.

@Cruelty: With the deadline creeping closer and closer do you not agree that there's less room for original cases? I found those cases and read them, yes, and I happened to like the reasoning. I also read Flareon's posts and honestly they just didn't sit well with me.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Post by The Tracker »

I don't like her play since it gives her as scum too much of a free pass out of investigations. But I suppose if she does something scummy later on we'll catch it.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:35 pm

Post by The Tracker »

angelmouse wrote:I agree that a lynch is better than none. Tracker I think it's tine to claim.
FBI Agent

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by The Tracker »

It's an investigative role. Basically during the night I investigate someone to see whether or not they're a Serial Killer.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:22 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Hoopla, whether you believe it or not is up to you. Angel pushed for a claim and I figured I was at L-1 because of that.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:02 am

Post by The Tracker »

Well, the role PM warned me there was a chance there was no SK. But I knew a wagon was going to start and if I get lynched anyway, eh, it happens.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #31) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:15 am

Post by The Tracker »

I'm not trying to appeal to emotion, AGar, you're misinterpreting it. That's just how I feel about it personally.

Anyway, yeah. I'm going to read through D1 again when I have the chance. I'm pressed for time right now.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #32) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Nacho, may I ask what changed your mind about me?

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:28 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Oteh, skimming back through the thread I'm finding two things I don't really like.

First, Mindgamer's 180 on me. Yes, I know angel also voted me, but she's consistent in her decision. Mindgamer seems to be saying 'Well, looks like we can try for an early lynch with this guy.' I would like to see his reasoning for that.

FLAREON, USE SMOKESCREEN! Heh, Pokemon reference. But seriously, I voted for him yesterday for his smokescreening and apparant sidetracking attempt, and I'm not completely settled about it today. I'm going to keep my eye on him.

I'll do a proper re-read when I can. Busy busy busy...>.<

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 am

Post by The Tracker »

Mindgamer, on Nacho do you have evidence to back up your claim? I think looking at you was relatively good reasoning.

I'm starting to see some of Hoopla's arguments as WIFOM. Our claims are similar, but were made under completely different circumstances. Mine was brought on by a wagon when Hoopla's was brought on by nothing. Now he's defending his reasoning best he can, but he's more recent ones are WIFOMy.

I'm also finding it strange how Nacho thought I was lynch of the day yesterday and all of a sudden he has no interest in me.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by The Tracker »

I'm seeing the points about Mindgamer reading back through. His posts look incredibly busy on the surface, but when I sat back and actually had a chance to read them, I found they had less content than an unhappy marraige (homograph metaphor...huh.)

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 am

Post by The Tracker »

Sure, if you want to bitch out and let your replacement get lynched. If you're Town, then try your best and if you get lynched, oh well. Whether or not you replace for a crybaby reason shows what kind of man you are.

Also not liking your AtE.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Flareonage wrote:
I wouldn't mind lynching tracker. He rarely posts, I'm the same way so I guess that reasoning applies to me
It's called having a life. You tried it, yes?

Anyway, I'm liking a Mindgamer lynch, yes. He seems to be cracking under pressure a bit. Town feels no such pressure and is very unlikely to crack because of the knowledge of innocence. Not to mention the latest post was as AGar said laced and loaded with WIFOM. So yeah, I'm fine with an L-2 to Mindboy.

vote: Mindgamer

Honestly I had no idea why people suspected RC until Cruelty's post. Now I see why.

Flareon...well, as he knows he's being hypocritical putting me in the hotseat for not being around much that just explains that issue away. Most of my stuff on his case was from yesterday though.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by The Tracker »

@hito: Obviously I don't think that's good enough reasoning for a vote if I'm not voting him.

For those of you asking for my result, I don't see the need since it's of no use to anyone, but it was Mindgamer. I got a no off of him. So Mindgamer's not the SK.

Red, here's the thing, I don't find any discrepancies in your post to build a solid case on. Just little things that don't equate to a vote. If you're not confident in your vote or case, why bother with one? That's one of my rules.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Post by The Tracker »

Lurking and staying under the radar as well as following popular voting trends are more cause for suspect than just normal scumminess. SK's are incredibly invested in their own survival even moreso than scum due to the win condition that if they die, it's game over. Scum has pals in this setup so even if they get lynched they can still win.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by The Tracker »

EdFrost wrote:And how do you feel that (not an SK) affected your start of day process?
It didn't. I started the day the same way I start all day phases.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:16 pm

Post by The Tracker »

I read your posts, bro. And that last part where I explain one of my rules is just a rule I play by. That explains why I don't vote so much right off the bat.

I don't have anything of much import to say on either you or cruelty as of now. I'm more concerned with Mindgamer being presented with the necktie at this point in time.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:05 am

Post by The Tracker »

EdFrost wrote:
The Tracker wrote:I read your posts, bro. And that last part where I explain one of my rules is just a rule I play by. That explains why I don't vote so much right off the bat.

I don't have anything of much import to say on either you or cruelty as of now.
I'm more concerned with Mindgamer being presented with the necktie at this point in time.
I would also like to ask why you are so
eager
for the lynch to happen soon. There's nothing wrong with wanting a lynch, but you saying that it's your
main concern
and not really giving much input elsewhere gives me bad feelings.

There's still things to be discussed and analyzed, ranging from people determining what they think about this player slot with the replacing in to the defenses/cases put forth that are still going on.

Mindgamer may be the favorite to lynch (I agree that mindgamer is scummy), but that shouldn't maintain sole focus when there are other things to consider as well.

~ F
I was simply saying that Mindgamer was my choice lynch for the day. I never said I wanted it to happen quickly. Don't put words in my mouth, friendo.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Post by The Tracker »

I look at the votes and nightkills then post what I think.

Because I like being consistent?

I did. I explicitly stated I didn't see the point in saying Mindgamer isn't the serial killer.

The Tracker
The Tracker
Goon
The Tracker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:18 am

Post by The Tracker »

Mod: Replacing out.

Sorry all, too many games and I got too much stuff going on in RL. I'm not giving 100% and that's not fair to everyone else.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”