Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #114 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

Hey guys, i'm replacing for..... someone who posted like a godfather and made me check my role pm twice :0. Not sure if Vi wants me to answer the survey after she spoiled all the answers.

I think TMJ's sheeping is the best material we have right now. It fits the mold of newbscum i've seen before, the reasoning looks pretty reverse engineered and i think he's just following. Most of the other reasons for voting my slot can hardly be faulted.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Tjoe Min Ja wrote:yay...
unvote

vote Y.C.
I'm getting "web page has expired" messages hindering me from multiquoting in any sort of convenient fashion on htis laptop with a crappy mouse. I'm just going to ask forgiveness and say the next two posts after this don't expound on Tjoe Min Ja's unjustified vote. He doesn't expect anyone to ask for justification from him, but newbtown would usually share reasons more voluntarily than newbscum. He has to be pressed for reasons that sound like they were reverse engineered... attacking Vi doesn't seem like something that would seal the deal in a townie player's mind, unless he thought you were town, but he doesn't in particular. It looks like a constructed reason, not a natural one.

I understand if i get lynched here, but i want my "townie time capsule" message (there ought to be a name for those) to be "Lynch TMJ". I think he's scum, and I really don't even need much more to go off of. Have i yet to
unvote, vote: TMJ
?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Yeah, it's just too much of a mirror i just saw in a recent newbie game.

But what's up with unvoting me Vi? You always think i'm scum or SK..
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

Vi wrote:
popsofctown 121 wrote:Yeah, it's just too much of a mirror i just saw in a recent newbie game.
Link
por favor

pops 121 wrote:But what's up with unvoting me Vi? You always think i'm scum or SK..
So... you...
WANT
me to vote you?
And the time I thought you were an SK, you were... um... an Unnecessarily Compulsive Vigilante Neutral Survivor.

Cruciare, could you elaborate on TMJ's apparent newbishness?
Is jammer still an issue?
Is it more important to hear from "certain people" or to hammer?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 14&start=0
Arxym is mirror here.

I do want you to vote me Vi. It makes me feel loved. "How sweet it is, to be loved by you...".

After that play, if i don't die today i die tomorrow or the next day. What's important is the hunting i can manage before my wax is all melted and my flame put out.

This is where i would put in a few words for people besides TMJ, but no one really sticks out. I should do a reread, but replacing into dead man walking slots really puts a damper on the motivation for those sorts of things.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Tjoe Min Ja wrote: 8. Why are you filling this survey out?
just wanna see people's response
Is acting without a very clearly defined protown agenda. That's a red flag.

I'll try to do what scumunting i can but guys, it's a 6 page game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Arxym wrote:Mmkay, Reck, you seems to be only looking at idividual facts....and ignoring them when they're all together. Somethings on its own might not be enough, yes, but whn paired with other things...a case forms.
Your disregard for this has made me suspicious of you.
Also, I may be misinterphiritng what you said, and correct me of I'm wrong, but...why shouldn't people post their opinions? There's facts, sure, but opinions are what drive people to vote. They're what weed out the scum from the town, in the end. In debate class, the facts are important to swaying the judges. But if you don't use your own opinions, your own drive to sway them, they won't declare your side the winner in the end.
Vote: xRECKONERx

Because without opinions on the facts, the facts are useless.
Probably should have gotten a link instead, but hey, i like to think that i don't care enough to construct that and ought to have lived here long enough to have trust.

Also
Vi wrote:I'm not taking pops seriously.

Fixed.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:03 am

Post by popsofctown »

I latch on to other suspicious people whenever I'm at L-1, not only when i'm at scum L-1. It's protown to do that, I'm town so i don't want me to be the lynch, i want whoever i think most scummy to be the lynch. It's like you're using it against me that TMJ had the second highest number of votes, but that's actually the scummiest player in this game, and that's who i think should die. Porken is a distant second since his play seems disconnected and void of a town agenda... yes that's vague, that's why he's a distant third.

I don't see how anyone can defend TMJ. Is what he does pro-town? If it's not protown, it's unreadable or scummy. If it's scummy, we should lynch him. If it's unreadable, you still have to lynch him, he's a killa 9, and eventually you're going to have to err on the side of the noose because you can't figure out his alignment. Like... I don't get people saying, "let's not lynch him, because he's just an unreadable pile of goo, not scummy". You have to lynch unreadable piles of goo, they're just scummy.

If there's a reason to lynch me first, it's because Y.C was that level of anti-town idiocricy that i rarely see on someone who got a town-aligned pm. It shouldn't be because TMJ is just noise. Noise has to be lynched.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm not vanilla town, i'm doctor. Day 1 doctor death again.
I give up.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:23 am

Post by popsofctown »

ok, so TMJ just skips me and other people talking about him being scummy, doesn't even begin to defend himself, and then just takes a onesided interpretation of my roleclaim as proof i'm scum.

Whatever. Just let him wallow in filth. I'm the lynch today. I can see these things coming.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:28 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't have to. It'll change on it's own.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

*sighs*
Vi is right. I don't like it when Vi is right. I should quit trolling and do whatever i can to steer this town in the right direction for after i flip.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:58 am

Post by popsofctown »

I don't really *get* the imaginality case, thought I am definitely starting to get the jammer case and also like afatchic 180. I still think TMJ is the scummiest player here, and am used to newbness and do not think this is newbness (i don't think you are a noob TMJ ;) ). But the case on jammer is pretty legit. And the timing of the vote on me was indeed weird. Empty space doesn't push people over the edge on whom they think is scummy, but it would make scum boed enough to take a risk.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by popsofctown »

That's exactly what i did in the following two sentences. Don't try to paint me as a sheep scumbag.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Vi wrote:@Porkens: I'm having a slow night, but as long as you're keeping track of it I'm fine with waiting.

@pops: Would you like to claim scum and get it over with?
I'm a mafia godfather with four roleblocks. Someone help me rolefish.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You're allowed not to get it if you'd say something about the game tjoe. anything. i mean really.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #15) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:25 am

Post by popsofctown »

I didn't notice i was at L-1, as has been said, it was slipped into a post.

I actually thought my claim was at L-2 or so, i just saw the swirl of public opinion coming. I've seen this train a thousand times before, i know where the tracks lead. There are better indicators for the inevitability of a lynch than the vote-count.

I thought it'd feel better to have the town know i was the doctor as they lynched me, instead of telling them after. It does feel better.

In the interest of doing "real scumhunting", i reread jammer. You don't always get what you're looking for... it actually looks like he's protown. The weird timing on voting me is probably just an oddity. And he was following a rule with all his chaotic votes, voting people who have not spoken yet, i have nothing against me.

Vi is incredibly protown this game, yes, but i have no clue what a scumVi would look like. Vi is always town in my games. Usually VT. But never VI!!!
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

@J.D:

I reread you, you're a waffle. First the survey is scummy, then it's not, and first you have a scum read on Y.C... but then not really. Where do you stand? It really looks like scum that wants to pretend to have scum reads on either, but then doesn't want to commit and be on an dark wagon.

Is Vi scum?
Am I scum?
Why are either of us scum?
Why did you both refuse to answer the survey and neglect to make any alternative discussion? Does this game play itself? Do you think a town with nine of me would get anything done?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #17) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:32 am

Post by popsofctown »

Will RC modkill me if I triple post?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:41 am

Post by popsofctown »

col. 203 is too good, have been thinking the same thing.

The players who don't have the balls to lynch me after i claimed PR are likely scums.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

Like TMJ, the obv scum?

I'd keep going on his case, but he doesn't post much content. Something about unvoting doesn't mean a player is scum. Ok, sure, you don't agree that's the common reaction to the roleclaim. Anything else about the game?

Btw, TMJ, there's a rule about talking about games outside of the thread, you don't do it. Unless it's a special game that allows it.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by popsofctown »

yay i are voted.

Having only one vote sucks sometimes doesn't it Vi?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

It isn't what i want. Only Vi is allowed to vote me and i like it.

I'm the wrong lynch. TMJ is ridiculous obv scum who has done nothing good this whole game.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Vi wants TMJ lynch. Come on. It needs to happen.

Reach down in your heart of hearts Vi. Do i act like this as scum?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:00 am

Post by popsofctown »

you're feeding me questions to answer and look good like "how is doc important?" That's what he means.

Doc is very important. I'll save whoever doesn't vote me. Promises <3

I'll use a die to make it fair
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by popsofctown »

only people who let me live till the night are possible protect targets.

Then yes, porkens, a random number generator.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #25) » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Deathrow kitty has made some very good points.

So the protects for votes thing is cancelled. Sorry to everyone who wanted in, you get a full refund.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:46 am

Post by popsofctown »

Porkens is the most scummy other player. He behaves erratically and he seems more interested in stirring than hunting for scum. His disorganizations seem like a way to make noise rather than find scum.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

I was pressed for a second most suspicious person, so i say porkens and the vague reason for it. I don't feel the need to develop a strong second cantidate until TMJ flips or i'm lynched or nightkilled anyway. After TMJ flips i have more information.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:04 am

Post by popsofctown »

@porkens

You don't have to defend yourself from my "case". It's not even a case. I was asked for secondary suspicions.

TMJ blood is what i want and all i want.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:38 am

Post by popsofctown »

it should be :(
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

you mean, one more time, without hanging BB codes?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:59 am

Post by popsofctown »

RC, can i make extended bah posts? it's not like i have teammates.
bah bah

Okay, wiseguy, how'd you like a modkill to go with your death? XD
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”